Type keyword(s) to search

The Annual Academy Awards - General Discussion

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Gemma Violet said:

I had the volume turned down on my TV and I didn't recognize Faye Dunaway.  Couldn't figure out who that strange woman was standing next to Warren.

This.  I had to catch up on the posts here to figure out who she was.  Wow.

The inevitable La La Land win. I so wanted a Moonlight upset. I thought all the performances in Moonlight were fantastic. 

Just a side note the movie theater that I saw Lion in must have been super dusty, because I ugly cried during that movie. 

• Love 9
1 minute ago, mojoween said:

Huh.  I am not young and all this time I had no idea Shirley and Warren were siblings.  Now I find it even MORE adorable.

I knew they were siblings because the Warren actually worked the stage door at the theatre I worked the stage door at.  So I had the same job as Warren Beatty did.  Once.  A long time ago.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Misslindsey said:

Just a side note the movie theater that I saw Lion in must have been super dusty, because I ugly cried during that movie. 

We must have been in the same movie theater! I think I started ugly crying only a few minutes into the movie and didn't stop even after the credits ended.

• Love 1