Type keyword(s) to search

The Annual Academy Awards - General Discussion

• Start Topic

13 minutes ago, JeanJean said:

I didn't even make that connection! I thought it was a joke about being in a bad movie, which all actors are sometimes. The ironic thing is, Chris (or the joke writer) would have looked like the jerk for a joke about a physical problem, but now Will looks like the jerk.

I had no idea about Jada's alopecia (read it here), and I thought Chris's joke was because Jada's hair is super short, like in the GI Jane movie.

• Love 12

Well, whomever the cameraperson was, I noticed it panned to John Travolta during a "gay" joke. For all of the rumors, he didn't deck anyone.

But Will Smith won't be tossed. He's wealthy. Consequences are only for peons, I guess.

• Love 14
1 minute ago, WendyCR72 said:

Well, whomever the cameraperson was, I noticed it panned to John Travolta during a "gay" joke. For all of the rumors, he didn't deck anyone.

But Will Smith won't be tossed. He's wealthy. Consequences are only for peons, I guess.

John Travolta has dealt with the rumors for years. 

Um, this just got awkward. Will Smith won.

• Love 4

After the Will/Jada/Chris debacle, I was hoping for some relief and the "Pulp Fiction" reunion was just that. I was twisting with half the audience, but as for the contents of the briefcase, I was expecting a Royale with cheese. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 10

Should have been Andrew but would have been fine with Benedict.  Sigh.  After the Chadwick Boseman snub last year this somehow comes off even worse.

Edited by kittykat
  • Love 11