Type keyword(s) to search

Maddie Brown: Seeking a One-Woman Man

Aethera
  • Start Topic

19 hours ago, deirdra said:

So did Maddie drop out of school again?  And is Axlebrush skipping school for a couple of weeks?

I’ve wondered for a while if Maddie was still in school.

I really don’t know how she could be with 2 small children, 2 puppies plus she was doing daycare for two other toddlers and she was online shilling Plecus at the same time…. Plus when she was going to school she regularly posted pictures of her homework, a skeleton and other items…

I haven’t seen her post anything school related for quite a while…. Maybe she has and I just didn’t see it because I don’t follow her every single day and might have missed it. 🤷‍♀️

• Like 4

She hasn't mentioned them in a while and no word of egg but perhaps they are too young. I fear they are not there any more.

7 minutes ago, Gramto6 said:

She hasn't mentioned them in a while and no word of eggs but perhaps they are too young. I fear they are not there any more. And met a demise we really don't know about.

Edited by Gramto6
I an shi*t at editing posts
  • Like 1
  • Sad 3
  • Love 2
On 10/6/2022 at 2:38 PM, Pickleinthemiddle said:

True.  Many people think chickens are self sufficient, maybe some types are.  But just like any other pet or animal, often require more care than just feeding.

Every single creature in the world wants to kill or eat your chickens. And Maddies dogs are retrievers, which see chickens as something to catch or catch and kill on a good day. And then you have to keep them safe from each other, if kept in too stressful of an environment they will turn on each other.

I loved my 16/17 years of chicken keeping, but I decided to give them up because of the constant stress of keeping them safe, even with plenty of roaming property.  And I was tired of them destroying my gardens, so I chose my gardens over the entertainment and plethora of fresh eggs.

• Like 12
  • Applause 1
9 hours ago, Pickleinthemiddle said:

I think someone else said they are headed to Logan and Michelle's wedding.

which is scheduled for October 22 according to their online wedding registry, so Maddie must be taking the month off

• Mind Blown 1
22 hours ago, MaddyMaeboxerbabe said:

And axel is missing school? 🤔.  My grands love kindergarten and they both have already learned so much.   Maybe axel is repeating pre k?   

Wow, that is kinda early to be leaving then.  Some schools don't mind your kids taking off one week as long as they keep their grades up.

• Useful 1
56 minutes ago, Pickleinthemiddle said:

Wow, that is kinda early to be leaving then.  Some schools don't mind your kids taking off one week as long as they keep their grades up.

Many school districts have online sites where the students can get assignments and send them back so not to miss too much work.

• Useful 3
2 hours ago, Rabbit Hutch said:

Now thats a sweet pic.  🥰

Sure is!!

She just needs to proof read her spelling. It is marshmallows not marshmellows (I guess she doesn't realize what the dotted red  line under a word means...)

Still love the pic though! 💜

• Applause 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3

I wonder if Maddie's whiplash-inducing changes in school choices is due to being torn between Janelle's way of mothering, and Christine’s.  Maddie grew up with a mom who worked full time away from home, and Christine, a mom who worked full time at home to care for all of the kids.  Maybe Maddie would prefer to stay home and take care of her kids, a la Christine, but doesn't want to let her own mom down, or to be more like her.  She certainly loves being pregnant and having children, not that there's any wrong with that.  Just noticing what looks like to be a trend.  😉

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
3 hours ago, Rabbit Hutch said:

I wonder if Maddie's whiplash-inducing changes in school choices is due to being torn between Janelle's way of mothering, and Christine’s.  Maddie grew up with a mom who worked full time away from home, and Christine, a mom who worked full time at home to care for all of the kids.  Maybe Maddie would prefer to stay home and take care of her kids, a la Christine, but doesn't want to let her own mom down, or to be more like her.  She certainly loves being pregnant and having children, not that there's any wrong with that.  Just noticing what looks like to be a trend.  😉

Ok, I've had this thought in terms of gender and education with the Browns. I won't have all names right, so correct me as I go. Logan and Hunter- college degrees (+). Mykelti, Maddie and Aspyn- no college degrees (yet). Leon college degree. Was there a push for the male children to seek high education while the females were geared towards more traditional wife and mother roles? I'm intentionally not adding Robyn's kids and recognize Leon uniquely as they are non-binary. I think Gabe is in undergraduate school, but don't know about Garrison. Thoughts or more info?

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, BAForever said:

Ok, I've had this thought in terms of gender and education with the Browns. I won't have all names right, so correct me as I go. Logan and Hunter- college degrees (+). Mykelti, Maddie and Aspyn- no college degrees (yet). Leon college degree. Was there a push for the male children to seek high education while the females were geared towards more traditional wife and mother roles? I'm intentionally not adding Robyn's kids and recognize Leon uniquely as they are non-binary. I think Gabe is in undergraduate school, but don't know about Garrison. Thoughts or more info?

I thought Aspyn graduated from UNLV? I remember seeing a pic of her in a red gown and a lei with “congratulations” on one of their instagrams.

• Like 5
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, Adiba said:

I thought Aspyn graduated from UNLV? I remember seeing a pic of her in a red gown and a lei with “congratulations” on one of their instagrams.

You are correct, so my theory is shot. I'll change it to being a mom often slows down college plans. 😁

• Like 4

Both Maddie and Mykelti married young, during what most consider normal college years. I think that was part of their decisions, too. If I remember correctly, Aspyn got married just before or just after graduating. She was also very involved in sorority and campus life, which the other two tried but didn’t seem to fully embrace like she did. 

• Like 5

I was thinking the college education completion has more to do with the Mom.  I suspect Janelle's kids are more educationally inclined?

Janelle: Logan (Masters degree), Hunter (Masters degree), Gabe still in college at NAU, Maddie slowly working on degree, Garrison??  Savannah will presumably follow Gabe at NAU when she graduates high school.

Christine: Aspyn graduated UNLV.  I'm guessing Gwen and Ysabel dropped out when they moved back to Utah as there is no mention of their currently attending college? Paedon and Mykelti not sure if they ever started college?

Meri: Leon was working on Masters Degree

Robyn: Do we know if Dayton ever graduated from NAU?  I'd assume Aurora and Breanna currently attend NAU.  

• Like 5
  • Love 1
On 11/1/2022 at 2:27 PM, smarty said:

I was thinking the college education completion has more to do with the Mom.  I suspect Janelle's kids are more educationally inclined?

Janelle: Logan (Masters degree), Hunter (Masters degree), Gabe still in college at NAU, Maddie slowly working on degree, Garrison??  Savannah will presumably follow Gabe at NAU when she graduates high school.

Christine: Aspyn graduated UNLV.  I'm guessing Gwen and Ysabel dropped out when they moved back to Utah as there is no mention of their currently attending college? Paedon and Mykelti not sure if they ever started college?

Meri: Leon was working on Masters Degree

Robyn: Do we know if Dayton ever graduated from NAU?  I'd assume Aurora and Breanna currently attend NAU.  

Just bumbling around the internet tonight. Dayton's LinkedIn which he seems to keep updated indicates graduation in 2023. And Gwen responded on Patreon tonight that she was Majoring in Biology and Spanish so I assume that means she's still in school at NAU but not sure since she didn't definitely confirm she was there.

• Thanks 1
  • Useful 5
On 11/1/2022 at 2:27 PM, smarty said:

I'm guessing Gwen and Ysabel dropped out when they moved back to Utah as there is no mention of their currently attending college?

So Ysabel and Gwen are living in Utah with Christine now? When did this happen?

28 minutes ago, 65mickey said:

So Ysabel and Gwen are living in Utah with Christine now? When did this happen?

Ysabel moved to Utah. She’s not living with Christine.

I haven’t seen anything that confirms Gwen moving to Utah. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Like 3
  • Love 1