Type keyword(s) to search

Maddie Brown: Seeking a One-Woman Man

Aethera
  • Start Topic

9 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

Ok so Maddie says she looks after 2 little girls during the week so she has 4 kids under 4 yrs old, 2 dogs and soon a flock of chickens and how does she do it you ask??

Plexus of course!

Notice her gorgeous flowing locks of beautiful thick hair! and apparently Plexus also gives you bionic teeth because she can rip those Plexus tubes open like a starving T-Rex 🦖 

C8C3D413-C676-4008-88AF-E56983F0B456.jpeg

I thought she had a tampon in her hand in the this picture. 

• LOL 9

The way she drinks packets of the Plexus stuff, it is a good thing that Lydia Pinkham Vegetable Compound is no longer available.  Back in the day, women would chug it just like Maddie drinks the pink drink.  But Lydia Pinkham had a high alcohol content (13-19%), and was responsible for may women becoming alcoholic.  We don't really know what exactly is in Plexus, or what harm the chemicals are doing.  I guess every time in history has some cure all that  women have fallen for.

• Love 5
6 hours ago, MaddyMaeboxerbabe said:

Has Maddie mentioned school recently?  

She mentioned it in the dopey Plexus video. She didn’t go into it, just mentioned it as being part of her day.

• Useful 7

Putting this here since Maddie started everyone on their Plexus “journey”.

They each did lives today on a new Plexus group.

Maddie needs to learn how to speak to people in lives. She does the looking elsewhere and at the ceiling that Janelle does.

Janelle uses “ummm” a lot. Looks at the ceiling and just doesn’t seem sincere because of it.

Christine was pleasant, but a bit scattered.

It was a surprise to me how well Mykelti did. She didn’t fiddle around like she didn’t have a clue. Her grammar sucks, but she came across as sincere, while admitting she has only been using it since October. What bugged me about her live was, she mentioned that she knows Avalon gets Plexus through breast milk, and that she also lets her drink it in a diluted form. 
I wish these women would find some other way to have an income, but it is what it is.

B06BEF4B-5CDB-4FA0-9496-7BA794B0CB58.jpeg

8F78A1A4-0769-4C1C-A037-AF78918BB8B7.jpeg

FA43B1B7-D678-432E-9D0F-8E20AC9F1365.jpeg

D557232D-6D43-4497-B6C9-9E6610A7A46C.jpeg

I don't see a #Futuremodel.  I see a little boy who seems uncomfortable in front of a camera.  I had a boy like that - I had to bribe him with ice cream to make him get his senior pictures taken.  Just because social media is a thing and everyone uses it doesn't mean you should shove your camera in your kids' faces if they don't want you to.

Sorry, crabby today. Off to locate more coffee.

Edited by laurakaye
  • Love 21

The best photos of kids (or anyone) aren't posed, they're the ones taken when they aren't aware that you're watching. This is easier now with phones than in the days of honking big SLRs. Try it sometime, Maddie! This is why I hate the selfie craze; everyone has fake expressions (even without filters).

Edited by deirdra
  • Love 12

Mykelti fixed herself up a bit, which is what you should do if you're trying to sell something. Maddie didn't get enough energy from Plexus to fix her hair or put on a nice top. She's not selling Plexus very well while looking like she just rolled out of bed.

• LOL 3
  • Love 10
3 minutes ago, Kellyee said:

Mykelti fixed herself up a bit, which is what you should do if you're trying to sell something. Maddie didn't get enough energy from Plexus to fix her hair or put on a nice top. She's not selling Plexus very well while looking like she just rolled out of bed.

I seems to me that the frazzeled look is the image Maddie tries to project.  She seeks admiration from her followers for how BUSY she is and how she keeps all her plates in the air. 

She has 2 kids that require special attention, she runs a household that appears messy at times but basically clean, she has her Plexus business (plus possibly others), she is studying tough courses, adopted 2 rambunctious Labs and still has time to post every little detail of their life almost daily.

She wants to swipe that She-Ra cape right off of Robyn's back.

• Love 16
33 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

I seems to me that the frazzeled look is the image Maddie tries to project.  She seeks admiration from her followers for how BUSY she is and how she keeps all her plates in the air. 

She has 2 kids that require special attention, she runs a household that appears messy at times but basically clean, she has her Plexus business (plus possibly others), she is studying tough courses, adopted 2 rambunctious Labs and still has time to post every little detail of their life almost daily.

She wants to swipe that She-Ra cape right off of Robyn's back.

And she also looks after two other kids under 4 yrs old during the week.

you could tell she was thrilled to add that to her “busy” resume during her latest video 🙄

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, LilWharveyGal said:

haley.m.manning is a "branding and life photographer."  How natural and spontaneous!

They’re getting use out of that photo shoot. There are more to come, I’m sure.

• Love 7
Just now, ginger90 said:

They’re getting use out of that photo shoot. There are more to come, I’m sure.

I guess it helps both of them out.  Gives Maddie some great family shots on her social media and gives the photographer some publicity.  

One of my daughters coworkers is a photographer, but she doesn't have enough steady work to make a living doing it.  But she does make a good bit when she does weddings or large parties.  

• Useful 4
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Pickleinthemiddle said:

Gives Maddie some great family shots on her social media and gives the photographer some publicity.  

I wouldn't call any of them great family shots.  Mediocre at best and some pretty bad.

• Love 6

Screenshot from a video where Maddie says they didn’t celebrate Easter yesterday, they will do it next week. The reason, they had an “awful  stomach bug” going through the house, and Axel had it yesterday.

Plexus!!!

FB128351-CB57-4EE6-AB20-62BB102975E0.jpeg

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, ginger90 said:

Screenshot from a video where Maddie says they didn’t celebrate Easter yesterday, they will do it next week. The reason, they had an “awful  stomach bug” going through the house, and Axel had it yesterday.

Plexus!!!

Would Plexus be the cause or the cure?

• LOL 15
15 minutes ago, Rabbit Hutch said:

Alright, don't recall who said it first, but I second that Maddie's pregnant.  Yes indeed.

Now that you mention it, her face looks very full.

Plexus, especially during pregnancy, cannot be good at all.  ☹️

• Love 9

I think it was @gramto6 who first posted the pregnancy comment and every picture since then I can’t help but notice Maddie has a big sweater on, or a child in front of her tummy or a table or the picture cropped.  Only reason it would surprise me is that these people over share everything!   

• Love 11

I think @Gramto6 is on to something 👍🏻

i scrolled back through pics and in the pics where she isn’t wearing baggy tops or positioning herself behind furniture she’s looks very thick through the torso

the one pic of her sitting on the bed with hubby and kids her body looks very full and round.

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
20 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Plexus!!!

Hello, my lil ray of sunshine 🌞 

I'm not really into kiddos but I'd love to be an "auntie"  to this one.  She's so full of life and she's gonna be swinging for the fences when she gets older!  I can just tell.  🥰

Good thing I'm not, though.  I would spoil her R.O.T.T.E.N.  🙃  You have something special, Maddie.  Enjoy her all you can.

• Love 11
16 minutes ago, Gramto6 said:

That looks yummy! So much better than mom's presentations. I want a recipe!

I have to admit that does look good!

I'm wondering if it has fish in it or is it all veggies

Please someone decipher that recipe!!  😁

• Love 3
14 hours ago, ginger90 said:

601015E6-9BD1-49AD-84B2-888F55D9CD67.jpeg

It does look great, but it’s not cooked food, right? Or is she being tongue in cheek?  It appears to be chopped raw veggies on plain pita bread. I like it, though I recently gave up bread, but I wouldn’t consider it cooking,  

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
4 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

It does look great, but it’s not cooked food, right? Or is she being tongue in cheek?  It appears to be chopped raw veggies on plain pita bread. I like it, though I recently gave up bread, but I wouldn’t consider it cooking,  

Exactly, I was wondering if there was fish in it like a fish taco with cooked cod or some other white fish because otherwise it’s not what I would consider “cooking”

hahahaha great minds think alike, sorry @Dustbunny but I was thinking the same thing

Edited by Joan of Argh
Auto correct
  • Love 7
5 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

It does look great, but it’s not cooked food, right?

Yeah, the definition of cooking includes "heating".  This is just dumping raw food together.  Preparing, maybe?  

• Love 10
9 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

It appears to be chopped raw veggies on plain pita bread. I like it, though I recently gave up bread, but I wouldn’t consider it cooking,  

I wouldn't call it a meal, either.  Where is the protein?

• Love 5

"Proof I cook"

Wow... sorry, posting this is not tongue in cheek It's not even funny. Infact it's beyond stupid. I'd better hope that a mother of 2 young kids cooks...

Most people cook, that's why they build houses with kitchens!

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
17 minutes ago, deirdra said:

I wouldn't call it a meal, either.  Where is the protein?

There could be some fish or chicken underneath the veggies, but I can’t tell. Or perhaps a little spread of hummus.

• Useful 5
47 minutes ago, iwantcookies said:

I’d eat those tacos. Certainly more appealing than what Jenelle posts!

Me too! That seems to be a snack. If you want protein, toss in some tuna or a few shrimp for a "meal".  Kids don't always want a full meal, as a snack that is a pretty good example. Far better than cookies and candy!!

Edited by Gramto6
added on to post
  • Love 12
On 4/22/2022 at 9:37 PM, Gramto6 said:

That looks yummy! So much better than mom's presentations. I want a recipe!

Not a recipe...but what I see is...

small shell is a pita or flatbread/flour tortilla. I think I spy a plain piece of chicken at the bottom of the middle one, maybe a plain baked chicken tender but in my opinion a grilled or poached chicken would be better. I see cilantro, red pepper, red onion, red cabbage, tomato, avocado and what looks like a slice of peach (without skin). Everything is shiny so it may have been tossed in a vinaigrette.

• Useful 5
  • Love 2
9 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

Coffee, instead of Plexus?  And, even with Plexus, she has been struggling for 5-6 weeks?  

Could be because of Plexus.

Everything seems to be hard for Maddie.

• Love 13