Type keyword(s) to search

Maddie Brown: Seeking a One-Woman Man

Aethera
  • Start Topic

3 hours ago, neh said:

That scene looks staged to me.

If you look back at some of the shows where they were in the bedrooms.  The rooms often looked like tornado's had been through them.  Having a clean house was not high on Janelle's list of things to do.  Despite the fact she had a house full of kids to help.  Same with Christine then add in Robyn's live in nanny housekeeper.  Meri is the only one who seems to want a clean and well organized home.

• Love 6
On 3/12/2020 at 1:38 PM, Pickleinthemiddle said:

Robyn's live in nanny housekeeper.

I had  no idea that polygamists employees a live in nanny/housekeeper.  Isn't that what the other sister wives are for?

5 minutes ago, Gramto6 said:

I vote for betrayed by Mom, exposed and humiliated in public.

Not to mention his narcissistic father.

• Love 3
41 minutes ago, Kohola3 said:

When is Axel not having a "tude".

Exactly. Pointless caption when it’s basically his everyday disposition from what she shows us. 

5 minutes ago, Gramto6 said:

And when Axel is 14 and sees these posts, what is he going to think?? I vote for betrayed by Mom, exposed and humiliated in public.

Agree. It’s crazy the oversharing parents do publicly of their children, (especially those with public social media and hundreds of thousands of followers). Just opening themselves up for disgusting people to misuse their kids pictures and for their kids to hate them later when it’s all searchable on internet. 

• Love 8
On 3/12/2020 at 5:47 AM, ginger90 said:

That’s the first thing I noticed.

Me too.  I think, like Janelle, their house is dirty.  And I also don’t think personal hygiene is important to them.  

• Love 1
8 hours ago, ginger90 said:

14343065-207E-42DE-A366-0881F8E78F32.jpeg

I’m still left wondering why Maddie bothered having children honestly. All she does is act harassed by them and low-key slag them off on her social media all day at any opportunity, just for doing what children do! She acts exactly like her mother (who admitted she wasn’t maternal and didn’t want to be home with kids) so why have them? Especially so young? Get over yourself Maddie and change your attitude. I’m so over her ingratitude and impatience over having those beautiful babies. Many women struggling with infertility etc would kill to have such a lovely family life. 

• Love 19
9 minutes ago, Sofa Sloth said:

I’m still left wondering why Maddie bothered having children honestly. All she does is act harassed by them and low-key slag them off on her social media all day at any opportunity, just for doing what children do! She acts exactly like her mother (who admitted she wasn’t maternal and didn’t want to be home with kids) so why have them? Especially so young? Get over yourself Maddie and change your attitude. I’m so over her ingratitude and impatience over having those beautiful babies. Many women struggling with infertility etc would kill to have such a lovely family life. 

she even hates it before they are born... as she said she's not a "pregnancy unicorn" or whatever because this thing is invading and living in HER body! 

I don't think most people LOVE being pregnant especially in the later months when it can be very uncomfortable but Maddie really seems to hate the whole experience.

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, Sofa Sloth said:

She's trying hard to relate to what she hopes will be her social media following, that will in turn purchase whatever she is flogging for sale this week.  What she fails to realize is that the average young mom does not enjoy the privilege she does of being a SAHM. 

Most that I know are up and at it by 6 AM, packing lunches, ensuring kids are appropriately washed, brushed and dressed, preparing breakfast, loading them in the car for school or daycare, then off to a full days work, then the more of the same scene in reverse at the end of a work day.  Some are fortunate enough to have a husband who may jump in for meal preparation, homework supervision, or throw a load of laundry on but not all.

Quityerbitchin Maddie and enjoy every precious moment you can.

• Love 14
21 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

She's trying hard to relate to what she hopes will be her social media following, that will in turn purchase whatever she is flogging for sale this week.  What she fails to realize is that the average young mom does not enjoy the privilege she does of being a SAHM. 

Most that I know are up and at it by 6 AM, packing lunches, ensuring kids are appropriately washed, brushed and dressed, preparing breakfast, loading them in the car for school or daycare, then off to a full days work, then the more of the same scene in reverse at the end of a work day.  Some are fortunate enough to have a husband who may jump in for meal preparation, homework supervision, or throw a load of laundry on but not all.

Quityerbitchin Maddie and enjoy every precious moment you can.

Exactly! 
She’s in the luxurious position of being able to stay home and take care of her babies. I’ve been a working mother and SAHM; both have difficulties and challenges but ultimately you’ll never get those precious moments back and if you are in a lucky position to experience the financial stability to be a SAHM, then don’t go on social media and whinge about how annoying your children are and insinuate your life is so hard! She’s always so negative and ‘poor me’ about what is a privileged position she takes for granted and it grates me a lot! 

Edited by Sofa Sloth
  • Love 14

I've said as well that Maddie seems to find motherhood a huge drag.  I felt very fortunate to be a SAHM for over two years.  Our friend had a home daycare, and she filled in the hours that Mr. X's job and mine overlapped, when I went back to work.  It seems to me also that Maddie is trying to appeal to her followers, but I do hope she finds more joy in her kids than she's letting on.  They are only babies and toddlers for a very short time.  Blink, and they're in kindergarten.

• Love 13

Unfortunately, she is facing a very hard row to hoe.  I hope they are connected with Shriners or another hospital/rehab facility.  I think she posted that at one year they would be making decisions for surgeries/amputation.  Complaining may be her way to release stress. Not a good way, and I hope she learns some good coping methods.  She is going to need them forever.

• Love 9
37 minutes ago, CalicoKitty said:

Unfortunately, she is facing a very hard row to hoe.  I hope they are connected with Shriners or another hospital/rehab facility.  I think she posted that at one year they would be making decisions for surgeries/amputation.  Complaining may be her way to release stress. Not a good way, and I hope she learns some good coping methods.  She is going to need them forever.

That she might have to have amputation is so scary. Evie is beautiful, but there are a whole host of problems that come with her rare condition. I read that heart problems are associated with FATCO syndrome as well. Even if that is not the case here, to raise a child with these intense special needs will indeed be daunting and as you say, Madison will have to rise to the occasion. I find it pretty appalling that she did not have the baby at a hospital - even if they didn't know the extent of the deformities, they knew something was wrong and I'm sure they were counseled that it could complicate the birth.

• Love 12

Maddie just made a post on IG saying that this month she's going to answer questions about Evie, what they've been through and everything about her condition.

I hope she doesn't turn it into a " poor me" marathon. 

• Love 8

Just what I want to see - her large mouth wide open and her entire tongue.  🤮🤮🤮

It's probably just me, but I absolutely hate pictures of humans with their tongues prominently displayed.  It's an adorable look for dogs, but extremely unappealing with humans.

• Love 20
13 minutes ago, MonicaM said:

It's an adorable look for dogs, but extremely unappealing with humans.

And that seems to be a favorite pose for the Brown Clowns.  Whoever told them it was cute should be shot.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8

Hey Maddie, you do not look like a hip, slick and cool badass.

You look like a Miley Cyrus wannabe asshole who thinks the world wants to see the white coating on her tongue.

• LOL 4
  • Love 6

I’m so glad everyone else is as confused as me, by the weird inappropriateness of her picture and pose, compared with her message content. 

What is actually wrong with these people? I get she’s 23(ish?) and still immature but c’mon Maddie, time to grow up and face reality. You’re a dull married house mom-of-two, who’s sitting on your doorstep sporting Janelle’s smelly old flats and your dads clip-on man bun, you’re definitely not a happening Miley Cyrus badass, living a rock’n’roll nightclub life 😆 No one is buying that image. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 11
8 hours ago, riverblue22 said:

Maybe someone has already suggested this, but I'm wondering if the birthing center was picked just because it allowed filming and the hospital wouldn't.

I really, really wish that Primetimer would include an ANGRY or OUTRAGED emoticon. Because I'd use it right here, if she knew there was an issue with her baby prior to birth and yet she still opted for a not-all-that-sanitary birthing center so she could get those TLC bucks. 

• Love 9
3 hours ago, DakotaJustice said:

I really, really wish that Primetimer would include an ANGRY or OUTRAGED emoticon. Because I'd use it right here, if she knew there was an issue with her baby prior to birth and yet she still opted for a not-all-that-sanitary birthing center so she could get those TLC bucks. 

Good point!

What I couldn't understand is why the place didn't have an examination room.

The lady took Maddie into the actual birthing room and she flopped onto the bed with her SHOES ON..... Maddie looked sweaty and her hair looked greasy but there she is on the bedding.

TLC made sure to pause on a shot of a plaque that said something like "This room has been sanitized and is ready for birthing, all supplies are present in the room"

I'm pretty sure they didn't go tear that room apart and clean everything after Maddie left and who knows how many other pregnant women have been laying on the bed with shoes etc while being examined.

The room was decorated in dark, drab fabrics that could easily be dirty and you wouldn't see it.... Reminded me of Meri and her BLACK face cloths. 🙄

• Love 10

Why is that cardboard box sitting there in range of her kids?  Isn't it a fact that cardboard holds the CV contamination longer than a hard surface?  Even if she wiped it down, there could still be spores in the absorbent cardboard.

#advocatelikeamotherandsafeguardyourkids.

Interesting that we get a cute baby picture right after she send out that disgusting "tongue" photo.  I hope she received a lot of feedback from the first one, and that she learned something.  Oh, wait.  Browns......

• Love 11
27 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

Why is that cardboard box sitting there in range of her kids?  Isn't it a fact that cardboard holds the CV contamination longer than a hard surface?  Even if she wiped it down, there could still be spores in the absorbent cardboard.

The general knowledge is that cardboard only holds the virus for 24 hours and less than a metal or plastic surface.  After the first 12 hours, there is only a low chance should it have ever had any virus at all.

• Useful 4
  • Love 5
5 minutes ago, Absolom said:

The general knowledge is that cardboard only holds the virus for 24 hours and less than a metal or plastic surface.  After the first 12 hours, there is only a low chance should it have ever had any virus at all.

So many conflicting stories!  Could drive one mad trying to keep it all straight, still better to err on the side of caution and not plunk something that obviously came from a source outside the home within easy reach of toddlers and babies.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Kohola3 said:

I'm not sure that qualifies as a "fun" fact.  Interesting but nothing fun about it.

And her fun fact says it "affects" all 4 limbs...

I still can't get the sight of her slimey coated tongue out of my head... 😲

• Love 6