Type keyword(s) to search

Maddie Brown: Seeking a One-Woman Man

Aethera
  • Start Topic

15 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

A truly beautiful baby girl! So full of sunshine. I believe that the color yellow is connected to the solar plexus chakra and it deals in the areas of our will and self-determination.  Evie is gonna need lots of that to face down her physical trials, so it's no wonder that Maddie keeps thinking of that color when thinking of Evie.  Beautiful pic.

• Love 10

Gross, Maddie.  I have two kids and neither of them licked crackers and put them in my bed.  Perhaps that's because it's common sense to not let toddlers - who are messy by nature - eat snacks in your bed.

• LOL 4
  • Love 9
6 hours ago, laurakaye said:

Gross, Maddie.  I have two kids and neither of them licked crackers and put them in my bed.  Perhaps that's because it's common sense to not let toddlers - who are messy by nature - eat snacks in your bed.

While I was growing up and when raising my daughter, food and beverage was only allowed in the kitchen/dining area.  Absolutely nothing in the living room or bedrooms.  We had to sit at the table to eat even if it was a snack.  Living in Texas we have ants really bad.  Food just attracts them.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7

When I was a kid (I’m 49), had I stolen a snack, licked cheese off of it, and HIDDEN IT IN MY PARENTS BED I would have been able to sit for a week.   I had clear boundaries.  

• Love 12
(edited)

Maddie took down her Instagram account. No clue why. The last post I’m aware of was for the Fourth of July. Caleb has made his private.

Edited by ginger90
  • Useful 4
3 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Maddie took down her Instagram account. No clue why. The last post I’m aware of was for the Fourth of July. Caleb has made his private.

I hope everything is ok with Evie.  

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Meowwww said:

I hope everything is ok with Evie.  

That is what worries me, that sweet girl has a hard road ahead and maybe the family decided to not put her out there any more. Good for them!

• Love 8
8 minutes ago, Gramto6 said:

That is what worries me, that sweet girl has a hard road ahead and maybe the family decided to not put her out there any more. Good for them!

My guess is that TLC is filming them as they start the process of Evie's surgeries. I believe that children with FATCO syndrome start this at age 1 and Evie is approaching her firsr birthday.

• Useful 5
1 minute ago, Teafortwo said:

My guess is that TLC is filming them as they start the process of Evie's surgeries. I believe that children with FATCO syndrome start this at age 1 and Evie is approaching her firsr birthday.

I hope with a hope beyond anything that they will not use sweet child as a story line!

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, Gramto6 said:

I hope with a hope beyond anything that they will not use sweet child as a story line!

Unfortunately,  I believe they will do it, under the guise of raising awareness of limb differences.

• Love 2

I would be surprised if they didn't.  And if/when Ysabel has her scoliosis surgery, it will also be camera fodder.  Gotta keep those TLC checks coming in somehow....although I would love it so much if Caleb put his foot down and refused to film his baby girl's surgeries so his clown-ass father in law cannot profit from it.

• Love 12
20 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Wasn't she using running her homebased business on it?  There goes that income, if any.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
15 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

Wasn't she using running her homebased business on it?  There goes that income, if any.

Her Facebook page for Lemons and Lace hasn't had a posting since May 30th.

• Useful 3
47 minutes ago, DakotaJustice said:

She has a new IG now, but it's privatized. 

Just like Logan and Hunter. 

Maybe they're just done with it - the scrutiny. 

I wouldn't blame her, she has a real tough road ahead of her with that sweet girl's medical issues. I wouldn't want to be out there where every Tom, Dick and Jane had something to say about what I was doing wrong. Nobody's business but Mom and Dad.

Edited by Gramto6
typo
  • Love 16
3 hours ago, Gramto6 said:

I wouldn't blame her, she has a real tough road ahead of her with that sweet girl's medical issues. I wouldn't want to be out there where every Tom, Dick and Jane had something to say about what I was doing wrong. Nobody's business but Mom and Dad.

I agree! I wish them the best, as it will not be easy. Fortunately, Evie seems to be a very happy little girl. I hope her sunny nature will help her get through what lies ahead.

• Love 12
29 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

I sincerely hope that she took down her IG to protect her children's privacy and NOT because anything she curretly posts would ruin any upcoming drama on season 15 of Sister Wives.

I'd like to think that but knowing the family history I have my doubts.  Anybody who gives birth in a tub. not once but twice, for the whole world to see....

• Love 13
On 5/18/2020 at 5:29 AM, ginger90 said:

Axel takes after his parents with the gritted teeth so it looks more like a grimace than a smile plus both of his shoes have holes in the toe with his socks showing through.

Those little boots are always on sale dirt cheap at the bargain shoe outlets, take $5 and get the kid a new pair of shoes! 

• Love 7
On 7/4/2020 at 3:46 PM, ginger90 said:

Can anyone decipher what It says on Axel's shirt...

To me it looks like a pic of a person in a rocking chair holding a bottle and the caption is "other grandpas" 

Then the bottom is a person running or something and caption is "my grandpa"

Kinda strange. 🤔

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Joan of Argh said:

Kinda strange

Custom designed by Kootie.  He's the one running around like his hair is on fire showing how athletic and busy he is.  Other grandpa is just an old dude in a rocking chair, so boring.

• LOL 6
16 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

Those little boots are always on sale dirt cheap at the bargain shoe outlets, take $5 and get the kid a new pair of shoes! 

Those boots would be about $45 around here. Not saying they shouldn't replace his boots, just saying I don't know where you're getting kids shoes for $5. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, xwordfanatik said:

Evie already knows the Fambly Circus.  She's over it.

Axel sure hates to smile.  He grimaces like it hurts him.

Little Miss Evie K's expression is priceless.. 😂

And poor little Axel with his hair all sweaty and stuck to his head like he just threw another tantrum and Maddie has her hand on his head to keep him there for the picture.

Talk about a depressing backdrop for a 4th of July pic... An old fence. 😕

• Love 4
17 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

Axel takes after his parents with the gritted teeth so it looks more like a grimace than a smile plus both of his shoes have holes in the toe with his socks showing through.

Not to go fishing in....

Fishing is a thing in my husband's family.  So as soon as we had our son he had a fishing pole.  At that age, when fishing you wear old shoes or water shoes.

• Love 5
46 minutes ago, Roslyn said:

Not to go fishing in....

Fishing is a thing in my husband's family.  So as soon as we had our son he had a fishing pole.  At that age, when fishing you wear old shoes or water shoes.

Agree.  The rules growing up was, when you get home from school, get out of your school clothes and shoes and put on something old, if you are going to go outside to play or do anything else.  Yes, we also had to put on our lawn mowing shoes for fishing or being at the lake.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Roslyn said:

Not to go fishing in....

We had a cottage at the lake when our kids were little and I always kept them in slip-on Keds or something similar with no laces and no socks .... They would have tossed a fit if they had to wear socks and boots... and I would have tossed a fit dealing with mucky socks and boots.

That way when they got their footwear wet, sandy, mucky you just sat them outside to dry at night then bang them against the rail the next morning and they were good to go... No mucky socks or wet boots to deal with... Plus the Keds were excellent deck shoes for on the boat and fishing.

To each their own 👍

• Love 9

Hiatus?  From what?  Does TLC make them take mandatory time off social media?

But Evie is sure a cutie-pie.  I actually don't see that strong resemblance to Janelle or Kody in her.  Maybe she takes after Caleb's side?

• Love 7
3 hours ago, laurakaye said:

Hiatus?  From what?  Does TLC make them take mandatory time off social media?

Could she be talking about the show?  That they are back to filming?  If so that means Maddie will be shilling her kids, I'd wager.

• Love 6