Type keyword(s) to search

Maddie Brown: Seeking a One-Woman Man

Aethera
  • Start Topic

4 minutes ago, deirdra said:

Did baby Maddie even go to a pediatrician regularly?  The law wouldn't be after you if you kept up appointments and were following the doctors' advice.  Or did they wait until she was 6 mos old and then take her to the hospital?  Aspyn, Mariah & Maddie were all born in an 8th month period, and Logan was 18 mos when Maddie was born, so it is not as if they had no clue what normal growth rates are for infants.  Did Janelle wean her kids onto cabbage juice?

I don't believe they were attending a pediatrician or even "well baby clinics" or the situation would never have developed the way it did.  I did read that Meri did nurse Maddie as she was still lactating with Mariah but I don't know how long that continued.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Pickleinthemiddle said:

I don't know.  I think Maddie has done pretty good at keeping her weight down.  I think she is the smallest of all the kids of Kody.  She probably makes sure she doesn't let her weight creep up very much.  Janelle's kids are all short so yes they will have to worry about weight.

Yes so far she's done well but she's still very young....give her 10 - 15 yrs and I think she'll be heading in Janelle's direction.

She has a lot of stressful years ahead of her with little Evie's medical condition... If she's a stress eater like Janelle it will be hard.

JMO... Hope I'm wrong 

• Love 5

Maddie was the thinnest I've seen her in last night's episode, but is dieting now.  It sounds like she is following a keto diet, but adding carbs to it and replacing meat with carby beans, which sounds like something Janelle would do.  

• Useful 3
15 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

Well, Kootie stated at Maddie's weddingk, that she (Maddie) was under her birth weight at 6 months old.  I would have freaked out, if my daughter hadn't gained an ounce at her 3-week checkup, FFS.  I don't buy for a second that they would have had the law after them had they taken her to a pediatrician and asked her/him how to help her!

They were not going to any well baby checks.  They would have said something the second visit if she hadn't gained an ounce.  My daughter didn't gain a lot the first few months but she did get taller, so the doctor wasn't worried.

• Love 4
28 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Damn!  Before I scrolled to the text, I thought This Is Great!  Finally Maddie posts a photo of herself enjoying her baby instead of bitching about how tough her life is.

Nope, it's an ad for a bra🤦‍♀️

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 8

So one sister is burning her bras the day before the other is promoting them.Typical contradictory Browns.  I would really appreciate not having to cop an eyeful of voluptuous saggy bosom on display every time I check my Instagram feed.

• LOL 5
  • Love 5
4 hours ago, Sandy W said:

Damn!  Before I scrolled to the text, I thought This Is Great!  Finally Maddie posts a photo of herself enjoying her baby instead of bitching about how tough her life is.

Nope, it's an ad for a bra🤦‍♀️

One of my aunts was hilarious and a real character... She always called her bra  "an over the shoulder, boulder holder"

I couldn't help but laugh during the latest episode when Princess Areola pulled Axelbrushes binkie out to kiss and had to shove it right back in his pie hole before he had a melt down.. And wtf was up with Axel's hair?.... It was all over the place.

I think they should restrict the binkie to naps and bedtime... He was at a family gathering, kids to play with and tons of new toys but he had to have his binkie shoved in his yap the whole time.

• Love 8
10 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

Jeez they've obviously tossed modesty out the window...

Between Mariah with her high beams poking thought her top and Maddie sitting around in a bra Kody must be having hearts palpitations!  

That is modest after the barely there bikini in the Birthing Tub.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
10 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

Between Mariah with her high beams poking thought her top and Maddie sitting around in a bra Kody must be having hearts palpitations!  

Nah . . . if Maddie is making money from hashtags, Kody will be okay with it.  It's all about the Benjamins.

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

Nah . . . if Maddie is making money from hashtags, Kody will be okay with it.  It's all about the Benjamins.

Exactly!  Their morals went out the window years ago, along with their religion and polygamous lifestyle.  Kody is probably pretty monogamous with Robyn.  I could see her insisting on it, as she yanks the chain linked to the ring in his nose. " You can SLEEP next to them - but no boinking - got it??"

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
6 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

Good heavens, next we're going to be innocently looking around on Mykelti's thread and see Fat Tony modeling his latest bra.

Perhaps he can be in influencer for his fans.

moob.jpg

• LOL 6

Still surviving on coffee OUT OF A CHIPPED MUG!  😣

Axelbrush eats popcorn and watches movies... wow I'm glad she shared.. how could we get through the day without that revelation... I'm surprised he can go without his binkie long enough to snack on anything.

rsz_screenshot_659.jpg

rsz_screenshot_658.jpg

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

Even Areola didn't want to hear Axel's screaming, since she replaced his precious binky after she kissed him.  

Janelle uses chipped plates.  So good to see Maddie carry on that wonderful tradition with a chipped mug. /s

Are the Mason-looking jars in the photo for Happy Hour?  Hope so, since it would irritate Kootie, along with the booby-shots and no bra "pitchers."  

• LOL 6
23 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

We don't need to see the bras modeled you dimwits!

• LOL 4
1 hour ago, Joan of Argh said:

rsz_screenshot_675.jpg

Awwwwww!!   Poor Maddie!  But it gives her something to take pictures of and gripe about.  Her days must be bleak, indeed.

Edited by Kyanight
  • Love 9
6 hours ago, LoneWolf said:

I  hope she can find her way and it seems like Caleb is good to her.

I think that staying off social media might be a good start.  You know she's getting all kinds of useless "help" from the sycophants who have no experience in dealing with issues.  I hope she's found a support group that deals with kids with this problem;  experience makes the best teacher and they usually have sources for all kinds of assistance.

• Love 11

@LoneWolf, I hope your girl comes through those surgeries with flying colors!

It's honestly a wonder to me that the kidult Brownies have all turned out as well as they have...even Mykelti, while flighty, seems to be doing a decent business with LLR and Mariah, while hopelessly narcisstic, is at least in school (we think) and living on her own.  The grown boys seem to be doing really well, too.  But all of their successes are not because of their parents, but in spite of their parents.  The fact that none of them are pursuing the plyg life tells us that they while they may love their siblings, half-siblings and moms, they were not happy living that lifestyle.  And it also tells me that Kody was in it not for religion, but for himself - if he was in it for his own planet or what have you, it seems like we'd get a bit more anguish and hand-wringing from the adults as they realize that not one of their kids will follow in their parents' footsteps (jury's still out on Aspyn and Mitch).

And on a shallower note - how old is Axel?  3?  Because popcorn was among the snacks that I never fed my kids until they were much older.  Not to mom-shame but I have the filling that she gives him whatever makes him happy.

• Love 13
5 minutes ago, Gramto6 said:

I wonder if maybe Evie has some vision problems and she keeps reaching for mom's face to identify her in her mind? It is sad that Maddie finds this touching unpleasant/not good...

I don't think she finds it unpleasant, just pointing out that she is in that stage where they touch peoples faces.  

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Pickleinthemiddle said:

I don't think she finds it unpleasant, just pointing out that she is in that stage where they touch peoples faces.  

Well from the photos she has posted her facial expressions are not that of pleasure that her daughter is touching her face.

• Love 1

Maddie does have the front edge of her hair braided like a headband, but I think the Medusa thingk that looks like a headdress might be a "sun" decoration on the wall behind her.

Edited by deirdra
  • Love 5
4 minutes ago, deirdra said:

Maddie does have the front edge of her hair braided like a headband, but I think the Medusa thingk that looks like a headdress might be a "sun" decoration on the wall behind her.

It is.   I will tell you... NOBODY likes decorating their house in browns more than the Browns.

• LOL 13
  • Love 2
On 1/10/2020 at 4:09 PM, deirdra said:

Routines also mean learning to say no consistently until you don't need to say it at all because kiddo knows that he cannot stay up past bedtime or eat candy bars instead of dinner, and quits asking.

I agree.  Kids have nothing to lose and lots to gain by hounding you and hounding you for something.  The trick is to stand firm even when totally exhausted until they get the idea that your no means no!

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

A smile and no binky!  Much better.

Yes!  Adorable!  And SHE'S actually smiling, instead of always looking like she's fed up with being a mother and annoyed with her baby.

• Love 8

This COL is askingk an honest question:  WTF is "Swipe Up" and what happens when one does that?  Does it cost?  

I don't get it, and I suppose it's just as well.  I'm just thankful I grew up without all this confusing social media crap.

• Love 8

"Swipe up" is the smartphone equivalent of  clicking on a link with your mouse on a computer to "learn more".

"Swipe left" to say no (rather than clicking on a NO box)

"Swipe right" to say yes.  Depending on how it is set up, you could be buying stocks with a swipe or hooking up with a sex pervert on Tinder. It is a good ideal for COLs to avoid swiping.

Edited by deirdra
  • Useful 4
  • LOL 6
  • Love 3

I never reply/answer any texts/messages/calls from a # I don't know and I block them after. I am on a blocked list but still get these calls and continue to block them I have even gotten calls from myself! Another scam to be aware of! Delete, delete, do not reply!

• Love 10