Type keyword(s) to search

Maddie Brown: Seeking a One-Woman Man

Aethera
  • Start Topic

It doesn't have a bunch off mayo and/or "cream of" in it in addition to the cheese, so I give it a pass.   I'm going to pretend someone brought her the casserole after the baby was born and that she doesn't regularly cook in disposable pans.  (It's Thanksgiving. Let me be generous.)

I even like the Instagram post if I stop before the hashtags. Which sums up how I feel about 99 and 44/100% of hashtags.

Edited by Broken Ox
To quantify my hashtag hatred.
  • Love 7
16 hours ago, Juliegirlj said:

My objection to Maddie’s casserole would be the pound of cheese melted on top..... and the cheap, disposable foil pan it was cooked in. 

I'm guilty of using foil pans.  I hate the clean up.  If there are leftover's the pan gets covered and put in the fridge.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

Just like most of this motley crew, Maddie is a shameless attention whore attempting to monetize her "celebrity" by posting inane photos where she always looks surprised. 
Yeah like no other parent has ever had to get up at 1 am to care for an infant. 🙄

Edited by DakotaJustice
  • Love 18
42 minutes ago, DakotaJustice said:

Just like most of this motley crew, Maddie is a shameless attention whore attempting to monetize her "celebrity" by posting inane photos where she always looks surprised. 
Yeah like no other parent has ever had to get up at 1 am to care for an infant. 🙄

I laughed because she acted like this is a unicorn or some other creature than no one else has ever seen and Maddie managed to get a pic... like it was Big Foot or Loch Ness Monster!

Anyone with children knows what it's like to get woke up in the middle of the night.  🙄

• Love 16
Just now, Joan of Argh said:

I laughed because she acted like this is a unicorn or some other creature than no one else has ever seen and Maddie managed to get a pic... like it was Big Foot or Loch Ness Monster!

Anyone with children knows what it's like to get woke up in the middle of the night.  🙄

Children or cats. 

Maddie also should take photos above her head to hide the fact that she has no chin, just like dear old Mom.

• Love 5
Just now, DakotaJustice said:

Children or cats. 

Maddie also should take photos above her head to hide the fact that she has no chin, just like dear old Mom.

and quit bugging her eyes out.... she has Janelle's FROG EYES.... she would look much better if she took that into consideration and relaxed her eyes a bit.  🐸

• Love 8

BTW I still refuse to believe that an obstinate kid like Axel would eat broccoli casserole (with the broccoli not chopped up and hidden) without a HUGE tantrum.  

I mean why not make something like a meat loaf with the veggies chopped fine and combined with ground beef, breadcrumbs, and tomato sauce. That's one way my mom snuck veggies into me! I want to make meat loaf now. 

Eta;- I admit that a vital ingredient in my meat loaf is an envelope of dry Lipton Onion soup mix. 😊

Edited by DakotaJustice
  • Love 9
17 minutes ago, DakotaJustice said:

BTW I still refuse to believe that an obstinate kid like Axel would eat broccoli casserole (with the broccoli not chopped up and hidden) without a HUGE tantrum.  

I mean why not make something like a meat loaf with the veggies chopped fine and combined with ground beef, breadcrumbs, and tomato sauce. That's one way my mom snuck veggies into me! I want to make meat loaf now. 

Eta;- I admit that a vital ingredient in my meat loaf is an envelope of dry Lipton Onion soup mix. 😊

that was my thought exactly when I saw her casserole... it doesn't look very toddler friendly. huge broccoli florets, cauliflower rice, cheese and a spoon each of garlic powder and onion powder.... not my cup of tea.... to each their own. 😐

I imagine after grannys canned cabbage anything would be an improvement.... poor kid probably gobbled it up 🤢

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, DakotaJustice said:

Maddie’s surprised face is her version of Mariah’s scrunched eyes and Mykelti’s tongue out.  Blah. 

• Love 14
2 minutes ago, MaddyMaeboxerbabe said:

I know I know broken record....sitting down for dinner with a pacifier in his mouth??  Sigh

Thinking the same thing.  Does he take it out between bites or just eat around it?  I've certainly see kids talking around them. Lazy parenting.

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
33 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Is that Ranch dressing? I can't stand ranch in any way, shape or form...bleck... But I know some seem to live on it ( hem hem Janelle...).  I'm not 100% sure what the bottle looks like tho...

• Love 4
12 hours ago, MaddyMaeboxerbabe said:

I know I know broken record....sitting down for dinner with a pacifier in his mouth??  Sigh

I can't really binky-shame since I too had a binky-dependant child - she let it go at age 3 or so - but she sure didn't have it plugged in when it was dinner time.  I get the strong feeling that Axel is a meltdown-prone kid if he doesn't have that thing in his mouth so it's just easier for Maddie and Caleb to let him walk around with it 24/7.  It's clear who rules that house.

11 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

157524976053688745.png

What's she complaining about in this video?

• Love 8
12 hours ago, Roslyn said:

Is that Ranch dressing? I can't stand ranch in any way, shape or form...bleck... But I know some seem to live on it ( hem hem Janelle...).  I'm not 100% sure what the bottle looks like tho...

It's the Janelle condiment. Some people have balsamic vinegar on the table... Others have a giant Costco sized ranch dressing bottle.

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
11 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

Damn, Caleb looks scary in that picture.

Kind of reminds me of the Unabomber.

32 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

It's clear who rules that house.

And when he does spit it out he'll adopt some other behavior that will get him what he wants.  He's got them trained and if Evie needs to be hospitalized he'll dial it up to Hell on Earth level to get his share of the attention.  If they are smart they will nip it in the bud while he's young. But their not, well, smart.

• Love 10
2 hours ago, laurakaye said:

I can't really binky-shame since I too had a binky-dependant child - she let it go at age 3 or so - but she sure didn't have it plugged in when it was dinner time.  I get the strong feeling that Axel is a meltdown-prone kid if he doesn't have that thing in his mouth so it's just easier for Maddie and Caleb to let him walk around with it 24/7.  It's clear who rules that house.

What's she complaining about in this video?

....her super large forehead?

• LOL 8
19 minutes ago, DakotaJustice said:

Just checked her insta story and she's shilling something that looks like an MLM but is apparently just overpriced crap made with mushrooms. 

Let me guess. It's a game-changing rock star.  These people...

• LOL 9
7 hours ago, DakotaJustice said:

Surprised that Janelle hasn't jumped on this one since they offer a mushroom coffee 🤔

The mushroom coffee is good. I sampled some one evening at my coop. Unfortunately, it was EVENING and that little sample kept me up all night. I even had the energy to clean the house! I think that the 'shroom coffee is high octane.

• Useful 4
  • LOL 3
On 12/2/2019 at 7:58 AM, neh said:

....her super large forehead?

Add a couple bolts and it's Frankenstein 😲

She was talking about how great her braids were and I think she mentioned having a girl now she needs to practice or some such dribble.

As she spoke I kept thinking that's not a good look for her.  

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Kohola3 said:

Yeah, he has taught her that a tantrum is the path to whatever he wants.

Hashtag gibberish as usual.  "livinf".

I can't believe she finally learned to spell "chaos."

I could've done without the TMI hashtag, though....geez, Maddie.

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, ShaNaeNae said:

#theamountoftimesihavesaidputthepenisaway.

Oh, Maddie.  🙄  Just because you CAN write it on IG, doesn't mean you SHOULD.

Ok. I seriously thought you were kidding but I just checked and there it is big as life!

Quick! Screenshot before she reads here and deletes it!!

Saved for posterity. Or something.

21CD258E-BFEC-493B-8778-D7E8A4065AB7.jpeg

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

OK someone explains this shit to me because I'm dumbfounded!  

Who has their penis out and why?

Is Axel walking around, sitting around with his penis out and playing with it?

I guess that's another thing HE has decided to comfort himself like the binkie and Maddie hasn't put a stop to it.

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
13 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

That's my assumption. I'll bet he'll be so happy with Maddie when his school chums taunt him with that when he gets older.  These people really need to apply some filters and I'm not talking about to their pictures.

• Love 10
22 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

OK someone explains this shit to me because I'm dumbfounded!  

Who has their penis out and why?

I guess that's another thing HE has decided to comfort himself like the binkie and Maddie hasn't put a stop to it.

I think he just recently came out of diapers and now has access to it.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, deirdra said:

Soon he will be sent home from preschool for chasing the other kids with it.

exactly... there was a situation here at the primary school, a little boy was flashing his female classmates... he got into trouble and the newspaper covered it.

she needs to nip it in the bud  😋

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Joan of Argh said:

she needs to nip it in the bud  😋

Well, not literally...

But she won't, she's too lazy and that kid rules the roost.  Imagine the tantrums and appliances that would be destroyed if she laid down the law.

• LOL 5
  • Love 6

Why does she keep posting photos of Axel with his pacifier?! If he can’t go without it for a fun activity or a quick photo then there is a problem with both Axel and Maddie. 

I got the impression that Robyn’s 2 youngest kids are surly and prone to tantrums also. Hmnnnn....nature vs nurture.....

• Love 10
3 hours ago, Juliegirlj said:

Why does she keep posting photos of Axel with his pacifier?! If he can’t go without it for a fun activity or a quick photo then there is a problem with both Axel and Maddie. 

I agree with this. I had a toddler addicted to a pacifier but there were rules around it once it became a habit, it wasn’t allowed on excursions with us and never in photos. Eventually it’s usage dropped to only in bed before it was gone forever by two. Were there protests? Yes! But 99% of being a parent is staying firm to your convictions, not giving in to tantrums and therefore teaching boundaries.  She’s allowing him to rule the roost out of laziness and fear of upsetting him and he knows. 

Also I know the ‘toddler-shaming’ and  ‘mum life is so hard 🙄‘ narrative card Maddie likes to play is relatable to many young mums, however I’m over it. Yes all mums will attest to the fact toddlers are annoying at times, we all know it, but her constant public oversharing of Axel’s (developmentally normal) tantrum phase or obsession with penis phase, is not necessary. Don’t get me started on her face-palming him on Instagram for likes, for destroying an age inappropriate activity SHE provided him like a build-a-gingerbread house. What exactly was she expecting a toddler to do with this, sit quietly and meticulously build it? Ugh go facepalm yourself Maddie you dud. Poor Axel is just a pawn, set-up for her social media presence and mummy blog.

Edited by Sofa Sloth
  • Love 19