Type keyword(s) to search

Teresa Checks In Part 1: Tre Of Life

• Start Topic

Please boycott this show and its advertisers. And let your voice be heard. Anyone interested can PM me and join the social media campaign. Here's a sample tweet:

.@OldNavy As an advertiser on @Bravotv, why is it ok to reward and glorify criminals? #RHONJ #WontWatchWontBuy

• Love 13

Please boycott this show and its advertisers. And let your voice be heard. Anyone interested can PM me and join the social media campaign. Here's a sample tweet:

.@OldNavy As an advertiser on @Bravotv, why is it ok to reward and glorify criminals? #RHONJ #WontWatchWontBuy

Having caught the First Look I don't see much of a sustained viewership.  We are suppose to feel sorry for Joe Giudice why?  An eight grade dance? 

• Love 6

I didn't watch, and I cancelled all NJ Housewives from my DVR, but I came here to enjoy the snark. What's even better: Only 4 replies and 1 of them is an "oops wrong place" and 1 is a call to boycott. Am I wrong for laughing?

• Love 11

I didn't watch, and I cancelled all NJ Housewives from my DVR, but I came here to enjoy the snark. What's even better: Only 4 replies and 1 of them is an "oops wrong place" and 1 is a call to boycott. Am I wrong for laughing?

Well the show hasn't started yet, so there really isn't anything to talk about. I hope it bombs, but I don't know....they've been promoting the heck out of it. And it's apparently a precursor for Teresa's return to RHONJ, which is even worse.

• Love 4

I am watching this, although I had stopped watching RHONJ.  It's jaw dropping.  I can't believe the Bureau of Prisons allows Teresa's voice to appear on TV on the phone calls. 

Milania was all over Gia's date for the fashion crime of wearing brown shoes with a tuxedo.  She was right, but what a bratty way of expressing it.

Melissa Gorga says she's there for Gia--whether she needs a ride or a tampon! 

• Love 5

LOL, can I just say that whatever crimes he has committed aside, I truly, truly think Joe Giudice is freaking hysterical? I'd love to hang out with him, honestly. He's got "hilarious meathead" on lock.

And I think that Gia is growing into a lovely, mature young woman. It's a pity that she has been thrust into the limelight and that she has to deal with her mom being in prison and her father's impending stint in prison. I don't agree with the crimes that the Giudices committed and make no mistake: I think they deserve everything they are getting, but I can't help but love their family dynamic. It reminds me of my own family, a little. That same close Italian family dynamic.

• Love 21

Joe just seems so very broken. He seems like a man that could benefit from either counseling or a good talk with his priest. I wonder what will happen to him when he goes away for so long. He seems like he's barely holding it together as is, and that's at least with the privileges and responsibilities of everyday life surrounding him. It just feels like he will be completely lost to depression once he's behind bars.

The one thing that I thought that the show captured well was the way that incarceration really impacts every aspect of the family's daily lives, from the big things to the small ones. I understand the sadness around missing your children's big milestones, but I imagine that the constant stress of having to cut conversations short would eventually take an even bigger toll.

• Love 16

The one stipulation being that the cameras are there to film it.

If I could give you more "likes" I would. I loved that Gia said while she appreciates Melissa offering to be there for her that she just isn't comfortable with it at this time.

I kind of liked seeing the Giudice girls. Gia seems to be growing up well. She seemed pretty articulate in her talking heads and a bit insightful about Milania's behavior. Overall they seemed like normal siblings and kids, sometimes bratty and sometimes nice.

• Love 13

I don't have a problem with this show yet because if anything this filming by Bravo will forever immortalize the impact their prison sentence and crimes had on their kids and families. I hope they sit together and watch this years from now and rethink their way of life and choices they make in the future. Somehow these two idiots created 4 very bright and happy kids and they deserve more.

Gia is really beautiful now.

• Love 10

I'm truly pissed that they are calling this show RHNJ so that my DVR would record it.  And 'you' know that's why they presented it that way.  I deleted it.

I did catch part of WWHL (well, during commercials of the football game.  Yay Giants).  Joe Gorga blames Joe G for Tre going to jail.  That's debatable according to Joe but then later he's saying he took full responsibility.  So Joe does take responsibility but Joey can't say that.  This guy talks out of two sides of his mouth constantly.  I wonder how that's going to work when he goes to jail early next year.  BTW, Joe Giudice was actually right in his first answer to Joey.  Tre is just as responsible, or in other words just as much as a knowing criminal, as her husband. 

• Love 5

If I could give you more "likes" I would. I loved that Gia said while she appreciates Melissa offering to be there for her that she just isn't comfortable with it at this time.

I kind of liked seeing the Giudice girls. Gia seems to be growing up well. She seemed pretty articulate in her talking heads and a bit insightful about Milania's behavior. Overall they seemed like normal siblings and kids, sometimes bratty and sometimes nice.

Yeah, I don't think they really resolved everything like they pretended last season, and it's very telling that Teresa won't put Melissa on her visitors list.  Also, Melissa was added to this show with Kathy because she told the producers they had tons of dirt on Teresa and would take her down (which she attempted many times).  I think there's a lot more going on than we've heard/seen, since.

• Love 9

The Gorgas came off looking so phony - with their fake concerns and crocodile tears - for the cameras.

The truth is, Melissa has never visited Teresa in prison.  And Joe Giudice says she and Gorga come around for family celebrations, but other than that, are not involved in their nieces' lives.

Giudice also said that the only ones from the show who has reached out - are Dina and Rino.  Neither the Manzos or Lauritas have.

Edited by escape
  • Love 18

The Gorgas came off looking so phony - with their fake concerns and crocodile tears - for the cameras.

The truth is, Melissa has never visited Teresa in prison.  And Joe Giudice says she and Gorga come around for family celebrations, but other than that, are not involved in their nieces' lives.

Giudice also said that the only ones from the show who has reached out - are Dina and Rino.  Neither the Manzos or Lauritas have.

Teresa refused to allow Melissa to visit her, so THAT is on Teresa NOT Melissa. Also, do you think Melissa/Joey should force themselves on Joe/girls? Do you think it would be any help? No one can "be there" for them if they, the Giudices, don't allow them around. Why should the Manzo's or the Lauritas reach out to them, as they are NOT friends and have not been for a long time.

• Love 17

Why would  Jac or Caroline reach out?  Tre made it perfectly clear that she doesn't want anything to do with them.  Add to the fact that Tre is a criminal who ripped off many people for a lot of money.

If you're not on the list, you can't visit. And then we have Joe G., the truth meister.   I don't believe anything that comes out of this criminal's mouth.  It's not my fault Tre is in jail.  Well,  I do take full responsibility for Tre going to jail.   

• Love 10

Out of all the bullshit that left Joe's mouth tonight, the most irritating was the constant "miss you" and "love you" said to the wife whom he called a cunt not too long ago.

And when he said he couldn't bring himself to sleep in their bed, I thought "yeah, because you're probably sleeping in your girlfriend's bed!"

No sympathy for these idiots. Not one iota.

• Love 13

I think Gia has been trained for years by her mother to not 'like' Mel or to let her into her life.  Gia is very much her mother's daughter in a lot of ways.

Trained or brain washed??  Talking to the camera she rationalized "my mom IS working" (writing a book).  Gia might have her mom's looks & mannerisms, but she also inherited her father's twisted mentality about not facing the truth.

• Love 10

I'm amazed they are still rolling with the "mom's working" excuse or why she isn't around. Gabriella isn't that young, and we all know Milania is an evil genius; I find it heard to believe they believe that.

Love that Milania is already learning her henchman duties.

• Love 8

Yeah, I don't think they really resolved everything like they pretended last season, and it's very telling that Teresa won't put Melissa on her visitors list.

I did catch the WWHL special and I wonder whose bright idea it was to put the two Joes on  together. 

Has to have been the most awkward and uncomfortable 1/2 hour in the show's history. Neither one is even close to being a brilliant conversationalist to begin with, and it was very clear to me that there's still alot of tension there.    I normally don't feel badly for Andy cause he reaps what he sows with these people, but it looked like he couldn't wait for it to end.

Out of all the bullshit that left Joe's mouth tonight, the most irritating was the constant "miss you" and "love you" said to the wife whom he called a cunt not too long ago.

And when he said he couldn't bring himself to sleep in their bed, I thought "yeah, because you're probably sleeping in your girlfriend's bed!"

One of the dumbest exchanges was the "who do you blame?" conversation.   Joe Gorga blames Joe Guidice for Teresa being in jail.  Come on, maybe he initiated the scam, but Teresa is an adult, and I find it hard to believe she wasn't knowingly complicit, maybe not initially, but at some point she had to know what was going on.  And then Joe Guidice blames the Gorgas for putting fuel on the fire.  Because the Guidices were being looked at, and the Gorgas I guess made them looked at more?

And he went back to their bed because his TV broke. 

My father used to say "If brains were dynamite, he wouldn't have enough to blow his nose".  I think that applies to both these guys.

Edited by mwell345
  • Love 10

I wish this show had a pop-up video type thing showing the price of everything new that we saw tonight. 

Roses $ Cha-Ching !  Memorial Tree $ Cha-Ching !  Dress for 8th grade dance $ Cha-Ching !  Ten cakes from Costco $ Cha-Ching !  Necklace $ Cha-Ching!  Stylist and Make up Artist for 8th grade dance $ Cha Ching ! New Upholstery for Dining Room Chairs $ Cha-Ching !  Food for parties $ Cha-Ching!

They should do that for all the Guidice scenes on the regular RHONJ show too. I was almost sick mentally tallying up that tab, just for what we saw tonight. These people are insane to show more ostentatious spending on national TV, with their legal and financial situation.

At first I thought NoNo was buried in the backyard, but now I think they just have a memorial set-up back there. Am I going to hell for: 1. wondering if they put it on his, uh,  final resting spot and 2.  thinking that feature should certainly help sell Chateau Juicy (sarcasm).

• Love 15

Like One More Time said - these people have learned NOTHING!! Roses, a stylist, makeup artist- all for an 8th grade dance? Really? Gia is 14 not 24!! How can they afford this? I don't get it. And why are they still in that house? I know they haven't been able to sell it because well, it's hideous, but still.. Isn't the whole point of sitting in prison to think about what you did wrong? How maybe hideous houses, clothes, stylists, makeup artists just aren't worth your freedom? Obviously not because apparently all Teresa does in prison is plan parties, outfits, and hair for any event that comes along. So disgusting.

• Love 13

Joe keeps talking like the joke is on the prison system with the "it's like a spa, "she's learning a lot with all the lawyers and politicians she's in there with", so he shouldn't mind his own stint. He'll have movies, Internet, phone calls. It will be like a spa.

• Love 5

Joe keeps talking like the joke is on the prison system with the "it's like a spa, "she's learning a lot with all the lawyers and politicians she's in there with", so he shouldn't mind his own stint. He'll have movies, Internet, phone calls. It will be like a spa.

I wonder how "loyal" Teresa will be if Joe gets deported after serving his prison sentence? It is a very real possibility and the 1 thing he refuses to talk about in interviews. Does anyone really think Teresa will give up her "fame" here, pack up all 4 girls and move to Italy with Joe in 4 years? I don't!

• Love 4

I'm still figuring out why the attorney was invited to an 8th grade dance party/ memorial service. Was he just dropping off Tre's family pictures she had taken at camp? Guess he was going for the free food/booze. I love how him & Joe had contradicting views of Tre's prison life. Joe was going on its a piece of cake for Tre- she's learning new things, taking classes, doing yoga (which he couldn't pronounce correctly, lol.) she can do emails, phone calls, etc. The lawyer goes on that it's still prison (which he is correct) but he makes it sound like she is on the chain gang rather than taking a yoga class. Still can't believe, either, the prison system allowed her voice to be heard on show. Also did they check into how she was able to send roses to Gia? Don't even get me started about them believing the younger girls think Tre is away writing a book for work. The girls have to know Tre is in prison (by the phone calls &visits) but do they think it's just to write a book? What reason will they give when Joe goes away for a much longer time? Once again, the truth evades this family.

• Love 7

I'm truly pissed that they are calling this show RHNJ so that my DVR would record it.  And 'you' know that's why they presented it that way.  I deleted it.

I did catch part of WWHL (well, during commercials of the football game.  Yay Giants).  Joe Gorga blames Joe G for Tre going to jail.  That's debatable according to Joe but then later he's saying he took full responsibility.  So Joe does take responsibility but Joey can't say that.  This guy talks out of two sides of his mouth constantly.  I wonder how that's going to work when he goes to jail early next year.  BTW, Joe Giudice was actually right in his first answer to Joey.  Tre is just as responsible, or in other words just as much as a knowing criminal, as her husband. 

I cannot stand Joe Giudice he is a big whiney baby who thinks the world owes him a living.  Now it is Gorgas' fault for coming on the show?  I thought they were all FAMILY?  Between that and Teresa allowed to have s prison viewing problem I am skeeved.

• Love 8

Yeah, I don't think they really resolved everything like they pretended last season, and it's very telling that Teresa won't put Melissa on her visitors list.  Also, Melissa was added to this show with Kathy because she told the producers they had tons of dirt on Teresa and would take her down (which she attempted many times).  I think there's a lot more going on than we've heard/seen, since.

On WWHL last night , it was probably the first time any reality was shown. It got very tense for a few seconds when the two Joe's were discussing who was at fault.

While Giudice waffles back and forth, he finally said he feels the Gorga's are to blame by coming on the show. He said something about throwing flames on a fire.      Teresa , its clear blamed them and still does since Gorga said she goes from being nice to him one minute and nasty the next. And Melissa it seems has been exiled for the most part.    We saw this same behavior from both of them at the reunion.

So, its clear to me Joe and Teresa blame everyone but themselves.   Joe and Melissa are not in prison and I am sure everyone in that family was investigated.

The Guidice's it seems have not learned a thing.  Not only that, they exploit their children on television with the result of now having two felon parents with prison terms.   I don't believe for a second those kids are thriving and ok.     Gia is given orders over the phone by her mother not to cry, not to upset her grandfather , above all else, DON'T mess up your makeup !       She has also been influenced not to like her aunt and uncle. That is so wrong.    You do not involve children in adult problems.   Joe Gorga is her godfather and she adored him.     Makes me sick.

Edited by Cherrio
  • Love 18

I'm still figuring out why the attorney was invited to an 8th grade dance party/ memorial service. Was he just dropping off Tre's family pictures she had taken at camp? Guess he was going for the free food/booze. I love how him & Joe had contradicting views of Tre's prison life. Joe was going on its a piece of cake for Tre- she's learning new things, taking classes, doing yoga (which he couldn't pronounce correctly, lol.) she can do emails, phone calls, etc. The lawyer goes on that it's still prison (which he is correct) but he makes it sound like she is on the chain gang rather than taking a yoga class. Still can't believe, either, the prison system allowed her voice to be heard on show. Also did they check into how she was able to send roses to Gia? Don't even get me started about them believing the younger girls think Tre is away writing a book for work. The girls have to know Tre is in prison (by the phone calls &visits) but do they think it's just to write a book? What reason will they give when Joe goes away for a much longer time? Once again, the truth evades this family.

Teresa's lawyer was there for 2 reasons, 1st, to counter what ever stupidity comes out of Joe's mouth and 2nd, camera time.They aren't paying him much, if any,so he is getting national advertisment for free by appearing on camera.

Teresa "ordered" the roses the same way she is still "tweeting" her fans, someone else is doing it for her. I wonder how they PAID for the roses and the new dress to begin with!

• Love 7

Teresa refused to allow Melissa to visit her, so THAT is on Teresa NOT Melissa. Also, do you think Melissa/Joey should force themselves on Joe/girls? Do you think it would be any help? No one can "be there" for them if they, the Giudices, don't allow them around. Why should the Manzo's or the Lauritas reach out to them, as they are NOT friends and have not been for a long time.

Then don't be fake about it - in front of the cameras - or with the public.  The Gorgas likes to put it out there that they are the supportive, compassionate ones.  And if the Lauritas are indeed not friends, then they should not have been filmed when The Giudices were sentenced.

• Love 8

Didn't watch show, but I have a question. Why did they put a memorial for Joe's Dad in the back of a house that's probably going to auction?

In their narcissist minds, they believe they'll be able to save the house with all the millions they'll make from the Teresa spinoff and book.

• Love 1

I'm amazed they are still rolling with the "mom's working" excuse or why she isn't around. Gabriella isn't that young, and we all know Milania is an evil genius; I find it heard to believe they believe that.

Love that Milania is already learning her henchman duties.

Joe G. said on WWHL that the girls all know the truth.  So why they continued to perpetuate the "working" myth while filming the special is beyond me.   

But then again, 97% of what these morons do is, as well. So. 

On a positive note, Gia did look quite lovely.  She seems to have "grown into her looks," as they say.   Her "date" for the dance seemed older than 13/14, but then again, Gia looks like she could pass for 17 or 18 now too. 

• Love 3

I will repeat the popular question, how do they pay for that house ? 

Of course all the party stuff, roses, food, dress, necklace were paid for by Bravo, could it be that Bravo is either paying the mortgage and bills? Maybe they actually live in an apartment now and just filmed there?

I am going to guess that Bravo paying for the home and their expenses in a small investment in keeping Teresa under contract and making millions for the network.

• Love 2

I think it's pretty obvious the roses were ordered and paid for by Bravo (as was probably the entire party that was filmed and shown on tv). And even if not maybe she had a friend do it for her. I don't see why a mom working out a way for her kid to get something special on a special day is such a big deal. Prisoners do it all the time. Someone who still likes her did her a favor, whether it was Andy or whoever.

As for the spa comments, I can only speak from experience but that's a coping mechanism family on the outside do to get through the time. It's much easier to close your eyes at night thinking your loved one is just locked up in a cushy environment then think about them being beat upon in a hell hole day after day. That said, federal prisons don't have the nickname Club Fed for no reason. That's not the Guidice's fault.

Joe G. said on WWHL that the girls all know the truth. So why they continued to perpetuate the "working" myth while filming the special is beyond me.

But then again, 97% of what these morons do is, as well. So.

On a positive note, Gia did look quite lovely. She seems to have "grown into her looks," as they say. Her "date" for the dance seemed older than 13/14, but then again, Gia looks like she could pass for 17 or 18 now too.

Gia clearly stated that only Audriana thinks her mom is away working. Audriana is 5. She said the others know what's going on and where she is.

I will repeat the popular question, how do they pay for that house ?

Of course all the party stuff, roses, food, dress, necklace were paid for by Bravo, could it be that Bravo is either paying the mortgage and bills? Maybe they actually live in an apartment now and just filmed there?

I am going to guess that Bravo paying for the home and their expenses in a small investment in keeping Teresa under contract and making millions for the network.

Again, only what I know from others, in NJ while your house is falling into foreclosure you don't have to leave until the bank kicks you out. That could take months to years. I don't know why but just know it's a fact. And if you have an attorney handling it, they have all kinds of tips and tricks to prolong the process. It's been quite a while they've been in there so I wouldn't be shocked to see a move happening soon but I'm not surprised to see it taking so long. That said I do agree with you and could totally see a Bravo fronting them some cash to keep their money maker tied to them. I mean c'mon, if 20/20 gave Brooks from OC a platform to spew his bullshit you know some other network woulda paid Teresa a wad of cash to film a special if not now, later on. Edited by hottesthw
  • Love 13
Milania was all over Gia's date for the fashion crime of wearing brown shoes with a tuxedo.  She was right, but what a bratty way of expressing it.

Looked fine to me, especially for a young guy; it's all neutrals anyway, and fashion rules are stupid, IMO. Black would have been too dark, also IMO.

Then don't be fake about it - in front of the cameras - or with the public.  The Gorgas likes to put it out there that they are the supportive, compassionate ones.  And if the Lauritas are indeed not friends, then they should not have been filmed when The Giudices were sentenced.

I am not sure what you mean. Are you saying that Melissa/Joey should not answer questions about Teresa/Joe/girls in the press/interviews other than to say the truth......that Teresa is acting like a big baby and blaming them instead of admitting her own greed led to her breaking the law and ending up in prison? I'm not sure that Teresa/Joe would like that. 

The NJHW show is NOT the Teresa Guidice show, no matter how much Teresa or some wish it was. In fact, production/Bravo were worried enough last season to bring back Kathy/family and Jac/family despite banking on Teresa/family and Dina/family early on, even they, production/Bravo, were smart enough to realize that Teresa can NOT carry a show of her own, even with Dina at her side.

• Love 4

Okay, I have to admit, I was looking forward to this. Mostly because I was curious as to how Juicy was going to act in the THs and whatnot. He's not the most articulate person, and to my knowledge, he is the only RHONJ husband that has never done a one on one interview. And he didn't disappoint. Didn't say a whole lot of substance, or show a lot of emotion, he was just kind of…there. I do think he misses Teresa, because you really don't realize how much someone does until they aren't there to do it anymore. And despite all of the issues they had marriage-wise a few seasons back, I do think he loves her and misses her because that is his wife of 10+ years. Even though it's by their own hands, it has to be hard.

Gia has grown into a beautiful girl, and quite mature in the way she is dealing with all of this. It has to be particularly hard for her just because at this age you need your mom, and God only knows what her peers are saying to her on a daily basis. The other girls are young, so they will probably be able to walk away from this unscathed, but not Gia. Like someone said above, this is a pretty realistic portrayal of what happens to a family, when a major component has to "go away" for a while. I too am surprised that they allowed Teresa's voice to be on air, but I'm not surprised that she managed to get flowers and jewelry to Gia for the dance. You know enough people on the outside, you can get stuff like that done. I know a woman whose fiancé got her a pretty gorgeous engagement ring while he was locked up, so it happens. I agree with what someone said above, that Joe is saying the prison she's in is like a "spa," and Gia saying that her mother is working while she's in there is a coping mechanism. Who wants to say, "Yeah, my mom/wife is locked up in a federal prison?" As for the Gorgas/Manzos/Lauritas/Wakiles…Meh. I believe the Gorgas help out but aren't reaching out as much as they say, at least outside of family events and the occasional play date for the younger girls. And as for the others, why would they reach out? Teresa and Joe cut them off ages ago, and made it clear that they didn't want their friendship, so why try to drink from a well that has gone dry? I think the only reason why the Gorgas do what they do is because Joe is really Teresa's only close family other than her parents. I saw some people up in arms about Teresa not putting Melissa on her visit list…why would she? Things have been tense between them for years, and seems like they still do, so why would she waste a slot on her? I also watched WWHL, and man, was that uncomfortable. There were clearly unresolved issues between the Joes, and the tension was definitely there. Andy's comments about how much sex Joe Gorga has with his wife was uncomfortable too, honestly. Joe makes jokes about it, and I'm all for a husband lusting after and being faithful to his wife. But after a while it just became weird. Melissa looked embarrassed.

Overall, it was okay, exactly what I expected.  And it's not on long enough to get boring, 3 episodes is enough. And for those who say they'll boycott because it's "glorifying criminals" and all that…you are well within your right and all, and I understand the perspective. But these two are paying their debt to society, and will continue to pay it long after they finish their prison sentences. They will never recoup that money, they have a permanent felony charge on their record, all income will have a lien on it, eventually they are going to lose the mansion, they won't be able to take out another loan, fraud another business, there's the chance Joe is going to be deported, they will continue to have to answer to John Q. Public, etc. They are going to pay for their actions for the rest of their natural lives. If that isn't karma, I don't know what is. 

• Love 17

Again, only what I know from others, in NJ while your house is falling into foreclosure you don't have to leave until the bank kicks you out. That could take months to years. I don't know why but just know it's a fact. And if you have an attorney handling it, they have all kinds of tips and tricks to prolong the process. It's been quite a while they've been in there so I wouldn't be shocked to see a move happening soon but I'm not surprised to see it taking so long. That said I do agree with you and could totally see a Bravo fronting them some cash to keep their money maker tied to them. I mean c'mon, if 20/20 gave Brooks from OC a platform to spew his bullshit you know some other network woulda paid Teresa a wad of cash to film a special if not now, later on.

What the hell is wrong with our government to allow this? These criminals owe so much money to the people they ripped off and are so guilty of all their schemes you think the gov't or bank could sieze their house and not have to wait for the long process of foreclosure.Which by the way means they are living in that house now without paying a DIME towards a monthly mortgage.  If they are going to have an entire show revolve around Teresa and her life out of prison, what I would like to see is her and her kids having to move in to some cheap 2 bedroom apt. back in Patterson, really facing reality and having to start over with nothing. Now that I would watch.  I don't think these morons get it yet.  

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 6

Everybody drink any time you hear someone say, "I love you" on this show.  Damn.  They make those 3 little words sound so....routine.

Know what I don't love?  The embellishments on the entry of Chateau Juicy. Each time I see those front doors I shake my head. LOL. Bronzed elk horns accented with lion head door knockers.  Those doors make what lies beyond them look classy.

• Love 5