Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

Instead staying behind to talk to Sam while Robin goes to the doctor he should have said Sam we need to talk but right now it is more important that I find out if Robin's health is okay. Robin should be his first priority right now. Not his need for closure.

THIS. He didn't even say BYE. Or ask her if he should go. He stood there and stared at Sam.

• Love 1

I don't usually begrudge actors a little indulgence in those "last scenes together" situations.  But, it has to not ring totally false for the situation and characters.  So the Sam/Patrick scene bugged the living hell out of me.  First, as mentioned, we already had their breakup talk about how awesome they were together, how much they loved their little "family," etc.  We didn't need another one.  Second, it just makes the rather lackluster writing of the Scrubs scenes so far seem even more ridiculous, and, as GHScorpiosRule has mentioned, it makes it seem like Patrick would have preferred that he was still with Sam.  

Yes, I'm sure it's emotional doing a "last scene" with someone you're close to.  And I get that.  But, in some cases, maybe the actors could save their emotional goodbye moment for after the director yells "cut!"?  I mean, I get the impression that JT has a lot of respect and affection for Mo.  But if I see some deep meaningful Patrick/Sonny scene, just because the two men like each other, I'm going to lose it.  Say goodbye off screen, people.  

• Love 11

If this is the Reunion, then I think I would have much preferred Robert/Anna/Mac to have saved Robin...bring her to Emma. Have Emma and Robin move to Paris, and let Patrick mope over Sam and her loving Jason more, and then usher Patrick off by having him say he coudn't live in the same town as his wuv, Sam. There, Done. Robin is free, Emma has her Mommy back, and Patrick can go do a walkabout around the world and go visit his father. Or do Doctors Without Borders. Or whatever. 

• Love 5

Second, it just makes the rather lackluster writing of the Scrubs scenes so far seem even more ridiculous, and, as GHScorpiosRule has mentioned, it makes it seem like Patrick would have preferred that he was still with Sam.

I still think it was the lingering at the door and his face through the window that was what made it all over the top like they were true love lovers separated and it's SO tragic and if only they could be together!

I still think it was the lingering at the door and his face through the window that was what made it all over the top like they were true love lovers separated and it's SO tragic and if only they could be together!

Lol!!!

I purposely block things like this out of my mind if I'm to enjoy scenes.

In my mind Sam and Patrick talked like old friends. I refuse to let y'all ruin my last JT/KeMo scenes :-( I don't want my Patrick and my Robin to go.

• Love 3

Lol!!!

I purposely block things like this out of my mind if I'm to enjoy scenes.

In my mind Sam and Patrick talked like old friends. I refuse to let y'all ruin my last JT/KeMo scenes :-( I don't want my Patrick and my Robin to go.

Aw! No, don't let me ruin anything for you. Just remember I'm a Robin fan and I don't want her with a man who is in love with someone else or would be with someone else if X didn't happen or is still crying over someone else. The character deserves better than this. That's all my POV is really about. JT/KeMo are super sweet. Edited by HeatLifer

I'm more rage-y at Patrick in that scene. Didn't even say bye, or ask Robin if she wanted him to go with her, didn't hug her. He was focused solely on Sam and this show can kiss my ass. I'm over it. It's so disrespectful to Robin and the years of Scrubs. It just IS to me.

And you're right; they won't have Sam acknowledge Robin saving Jason. Because the human reaction to that would be guilt. Not reminiscing about her "little family" with Patrick.

And there's no reason for it. Their first ILYs were an afterthought, the entire relationship was about settling, there's no there there - just STAHP

• Love 3

And there's no reason for it. Their first ILYs were an afterthought, the entire relationship was about settling, there's no there there - just STAHP

It's CRAZY. If I had turned on the TV today and was watching GH for the first time, I would think Robin is some random interloper who is coming between Sam and Patrick Soulmates Forever. And don't even get me started on that blowed kiss that was clearly a JT thing.

The scenes wouldn't have been an issue if there wasn't a lack of Scrubs scenes where Patrick shows how truly glad Robin is back, how he can't bear to be away from her right now, and how concerned he is about what she has been through. Instead staying behind to talk to Sam while Robin goes to the doctor he should have said Sam we need to talk but right now it is more important that I find out if Robin's health is okay. Robin should be his first priority right now. Not his need for closure.

The same thing happened during Robin's return where she interrupted the wedding. The natural reaction and focus would've been on Robin and the ordeal she'd gone through. Instead, all the focus was on Patrick and who he was going to choose.

I muted most of Robin's and Liz's scenes, but I understand that Robin literally said "it was a long story" in response to question it where she had been.

It's the same issue where the writers have plot myopia. They're living and dwelling in their stories, without any awareness as to how these characters come across to the general audience.

Edited by Francie
  • Love 6

And if everything is a "long story" that can't be discussed, what are we really doing, show? What are we watching?

Its nothing but pure laziness on the part of the writers. They don't actually want to write the beats of the story, they would just rather jump from plot to plot. Liz absolutely should have found out what Robin went through all this time considering the role Liz has played in this Jason story, but the writers don't care to write it. Same with Patrick and Robin actually talking about what she went through. 

• Love 2

Incompetence. 

T-shirt!!  

Can someone please shove the Denise wig down Spinbitch's throat until he chokes to death?!? Jasus, I hate that fucking clump nugget.

Wow.  You really hate Spinelli!  And I dig that!

Edited by SlovakPrincess
  • Love 2

Isn't that the truth! I'll never understand why they made everyone so passive about looking for Jason's identity. Dr. O did more, even if her motives were so that his hospital bills would be paid.

Because none of RC's stories work unless the characters in them are entirely imbecilic

Speaking of which, why the frak does it matter to Hayden that Nik's hitman was the one who actually shot her? Is it less horrifying if he'd still intended to murder her over an idiotic business deal but didn't get the chance b/c Shawn got there first? What difference does it make?

Edited by Oracle42
  • Love 2

I had to laugh (in a rueful, TFGH way) when Spin justified Jason's killing. Yes, everyone Jason killed was in the mob and knew being killed was a distinct possibility, but that doesn't make it right that Jason is a hit man.

Just when I could actually watch spin without a gag refrence. Boom he returned. Jason is NOT a hero. he is a scummy killer for hire for money no less. BM had my gag refrence. He looked like he wanted to vomit. I wanted to see Robin so I didn't just shut the show off. I have to remember to DVR, FF all but the Scorpios and Drakes. Has anyone asked how Robin brought Json back from the dead, and remember no good deed goes unpunished.Was that Mac today. My memory of him is a little fuzzy. TIIC win. When Robert leaves I will not watch.Saint Sabrina is a liar on my !. Jason doesn't believ Sonny is good. Did Spin really say , Sonny was jasons friend when he had no one ? No brain , but no family ? Oh well now Danny, Sam and Lirttle Jake will now be on the other mobs hit list. Shoot straight guys.

Its nothing but pure laziness on the part of the writers. They don't actually want to write the beats of the story, they would just rather jump from plot to plot. Liz absolutely should have found out what Robin went through all this time considering the role Liz has played in this Jason story, but the writers don't care to write it. Same with Patrick and Robin actually talking about what she went through.

It's pure crazy to me. Sam not even acknowledging that Robin left to save Jason? I seriously have no words for it. It was more important for this show to continue to wax poetic about Samtrick's love and insta family.

• Love 2

Yeah but REGINA KILLED GRAHAM!!!

At the risk of setting you off again, which I swear is not my intention, I did want to bring this back around to GH.

"That was in season one!"

~ Sonny, and now Dante too.

I'm telling you all, there are way too many similarities between General Hospital and Once Upon a Time. Both shows are suffering from too many of the same flaws.

• Love 4

After reading posts, it's obvious no one on this board understands the art of story telling. How dare you question or disagree with the paid writers of GH. Who wants in depth stories, with all the beats including fallout and consequences? Who wants to see family and friends hanging out? Who wants to see hugs and kisses amongst family and friends after tragic or sad events.

You need to just watch because TIIC say so on twitter, y'all. Remember, Varnii says this isn't just the Sonny and all his family show! #FallingInLoveWithGH #GHKicksAss

<IHeartSarcasm>

Where the rescue and Christmas scenes the only ones Robert was suppose to do, initially? Was he not suppose to go back to PC with his family? Have they mentioned where he is? After multiple kidnappings, why the hell is Robin going around town on her own?

I guess I don't understand story telling either. All my favorite authors have it wrong.

• Love 10

The crazy thing is that one short exchange could explain why Patrick wasn't going with Robin to the doctor.

Robin: I need to get going - I have a doctor's appointment.

Patrick: I'll grab my coat.

Robin: No, you stay - the guard my Dad arranged will go with me. I think you and Sam need to talk. I'll call you after my appointment.

Boom - Robin leaves the scene and Patrick/JT still gets his scenes with Sam/KM.

I know this was all a set up so that they could have the Jason/Robin reunion without any interference from their 'true loves' but it could have been handled so much better.

Edited by cmahorror
  • Love 9

I have to admit that I got a little teary eyed when Robin met NuJason on that bridge. I really loved them when he was the boy with no past and she was the girl with no future. Now he is the  boring man with no past.

• Love 9

I know this was all a set up so that they could have the Jason/Robin reunion without any interference from their 'true loves' but it could have been handled so much better.

Honestly, I don't even know why I expect Patrick to go to the doctor with her when these writers have him standing there, proclaiming his gratefulness for his relationship with Sam and their "family"...now KNOWING what Robin has been through. He has no regrets, no guilt, no nothing. It's trash.

• Love 5

Aw! No, don't let me ruin anything for you. Just remember I'm a Robin fan and I don't want her with a man who is in love with someone else or would be with someone else if X didn't happen or is still crying over someone else.

It's interesting how we all see stuff differently. I didn't get JT playing Patrick as in love with both Sam and Robin; same with KeMo re: Jason and Patrick. It seemed more like both characters had just stepped out of denial and have realized that Jason and Robin are their great loves. I saw it as KeMo and JT playing their characters as firmly back in friend territory, but both knowing whatever comes next is not going to be easy, comfortable love like they've had with each other (that's what I got from Sam fond look/"little family" comment and JT's tears).  Neither is feeling confident about a great love life right now; *uncertainty* in the future is all they have guaranteed because Jason still doesn't remember his life with Sam and does not appear to have banished Liz from his life, while Robin has been through major trauma. 

What really bothered me was when Patrick was acknowledging aloud what we've all complained about here, Sam says no don't be so hard on yourself. You saved Robin. (Robin also told Emma, Daddy saved me.) I wanted to hear Patrick's "I should have" thoughts expressed to Robin, with an apology - possibly with Mac, Robert and Anna there. I wanted an acknowledgement that Robin saved herself by faking her own death with that drug. I want Emma to know that while yes, Daddy, Grandpa and Grandma found her, Mommy saved herself because she's strong and smart. But no, it's all about Patrick being the hero to his love/mother of his daughter because the actor is leaving the show. Robin's only a legacy character with history connecting her to Scorpios, Qs, Spencers, the Corinthos Douche, and the Joneses. Patrick is the one who matters here. 

I agree that the last minute or two of that scene - the way Sam hugged him and then walked out quickly without looking back was the actors, who are friends, feeling like their final scene together was a tough moment. 

• Love 8

I had to laugh (in a rueful, TFGH way) when Spin justified Jason's killing. Yes, everyone Jason killed was in the mob and knew being killed was a distinct possibility, but that doesn't make it right that Jason is a hit man.

My rage was at DefCon 5 during those scenes.  Spinelli can go shove his laptop up his ass.  If there was any justice, he'd be sitting in prison for his many cyber-crimes that he did for "StoneCold" and not continuing with his idiotic Shakespearean sililoquies about how amazing Jason is.

Speaking of Jason, as an old-school Jason/Robin fan I got a bit teary-eyed at them meeting on the bridge.  It was almost 20 years ago, but the girl with no future and the boy with no past will always bring me fond memories. 

• Love 9

The crazy thing is that one short exchange could explain why Patrick wasn't going with Robin to the doctor.

Robin: I need to get going - I have a doctor's appointment.

Patrick: I'll grab my coat.

Robin: No, you stay - the guard my Dad arranged will go with me. I think you and Sam need to talk. I'll call you after my appointment.

Boom - Robin leaves the scene and Patrick/JT still gets his scenes with Sam/KM.

cmahorror , it's simple to you because you are a good writer who thinks about the characters, beats and transitions. These hacks are simply trying to get from plot point A to plot point B.

Lillybee, "I loved the the boy with no last and the girl with no future". I can remember so much of JnR just like with Robin as Stone yet ask me what happened 6 months ago on this

FAKATA show, hell 3 months ago. I'd be hard pressed to tell you any storyline let alone the details I remember from those stories.

Thanks, "teen me", now wants to go to YT and fall down the rabbit hole of watching old clips.

Edited by BestestAuntEver
  • Love 4

I didn't get JT playing Patrick as in love with both Sam and Robin; same with KeMo re: Jason and Patrick.

I'm not saying the actors played it that way. Like I said in my first post (of 1 million) about this, my problem was not JT/KeMo's emotion. I'm talking about the writing/directing. I'm talking about Patrick saying that if Sam never wanted Jason back, he never would have found Robin. I'm talking about him being grateful being with Sam all this time, now knowing Robin was tortured. I'm talking about him not saying goodbye to Robin as she was leaving or going to the doctor's appointment. I'm talking about him saying, "Well, everything is up in the air with me and Robin." I'm talking about Sam saying "some miracles have bad timing." I'm talking about the camera lingering on Patrick's face at the end like he was still mourning Sam and hating that they can't be together.

• Love 3

OMG. I wasn't watching GH during that period, but I am appalled and feel sorry for anyone who is said to have tried to have a real life history/relationship with the bloated EGO that was TG. He used his influence to manipulate storylines and characters for decades to get himself what he thought were juicy stories that would lead again and again to meaningless public awards for himself. With a massive ego like that to cater to, how could another personality stand a chance--unless JJ hoped to absorb some of TG's reflected self-glorification and empty success?

...most of the cast of GH seem to genuinely love him.

A safe face to wear in Hollywood and other highly political environments.

• Love 1

cmahorror , it's simple to you because you are a good writer who thinks about the characters, beats and transitions. These hacks are simply trying to get from plot point A to plot point B.

Lillybee, "I loved the the boy with no last and the girl with no future". I can remember so much of JnR just like with Robin as Stone yet ask me what happened 6 months ago on this

FAKATA show, hell 3 months ago. I'd be hard pressed to tell you any storyline let alone the details I remember from those stories.

Thanks, "teen me", now wants to go to YT and fall down the rabbit hole of watching old clips.

That was back in the days when soaps told stories that made sense based on character. Nothing about JnR was out of Character.

• Love 2

Patrick said "our break up is what lead me to take Emma to Paris to try to find Robin." That's not inaccurate; he took Emma to Paris to find Robin because Emma had the meltdown reaction to her home life stability being disrupted (again), and wanted her mother. A specific mention of Emma's meltdown and screaming "no more falling in love" makes Patrick look like a bad parent, and Show will not do that. Show has Patrick say he's grateful for the time he had with Sam because his relationship with her can't be a "mistake" due to the character's importance (as opposed to JT and KMc both leaving) and the incessant 'Patrick, you deserve to be happy' line that won't die. The character is making it clear to Sam, hey you really matter to me (and also, Patrick never dwells on Robin's suffering). Patrick doesn't know how to deal with difficult times in relationships (aka not being #1) and uncertainty - I think that's why he was all "everything is up in the air/Robin and I have a chance" and had tears in his eyes as she walked away. Because the easy love is over, what comes next is love with challenge (overcoming trauma, lots of time missed), so he's feeling a bit on edge. He doesn't know what happens next. Will he be happy with Robin again? It's all.about.Patrick. To me, the writing and acting didn't come across like he's hating that he and Sam can't be together. Mourning the loss of the easy life to which he'd grown accustomed - plenty of sex, girlfriend thinking he's Dr. Sparkly Awesomeness, fun times with the kids, no exes in their lives - yes.

• Love 6

Show has Patrick say he's grateful for the time he had with Sam because his relationship with her can't be a "mistake" due to the character's importance (as opposed to JT and KMc both leaving) and the incessant 'Patrick, you deserve to be happy' line that won't die. The character is making it clear to Sam, hey you really matter to me (and also, Patrick never dwells on Robin's suffering).

I just ultimately don't want Robin with THIS Patrick. Real!Patrick! would be sick to his stomach about what she went through, wouldn't want her to go anywhere without him once she got back, would feel guilt and regret that he created another family while she was protecting theirs. I hate that her ending is with him because these writers would rather respect a plot point relationship than one that lasted 10 years and still has a fanbase after all this time, and all this shit.

Edited by HeatLifer
  • Love 4

Take this from a soul who just read the goings on today, but I just see this as more "how awesome we were!" crap that had been pushed even when Samtrick were together, boring and/or nauseating a portion of the audience.

Do I wish the writers would give up? Absolutely. But judging from all the collective shit these idiots are having characters do and say, I pretty much expected one last tongue bath for the suckitude wonderfulness that was Samtrick in their eyes. They always seem to dig in their heels with the garbage. I prefer to think Podtrick told Patrick to go with Robin to her appointment, that Pod would be glad to take another hit for the team.

So, for me alone, I can still enjoy Scrubs since the Samtrick WTF-ness is fan service for the writers.

• Love 3

My rage was at DefCon 5 during those scenes.  Spinelli can go shove his laptop up his ass.  If there was any justice, he'd be sitting in prison for his many cyber-crimes that he did for "StoneCold" and not continuing with his idiotic Shakespearean sililoquies about how amazing Jason is.

Beautifully said! I've only tuned in to see Robin And Robin related things these past few days, but I did stare in fascinated horror as that boneless, mutant Richard Simmons-like troglodyte of a proto-humanoid gave Jason his latest tongue bath. Some deeply disturbed member of the writing staff still insists that Spinelli adds something to Show - yet even in its current was state, he's still a step down.

• Love 9

Just read the Fairman's JT interview. I had a WTF moments with some things he said regarding the scrubs/ samtrick sl's being rushed.

JT: It was rushed, because of the real situation of me leaving the show.  So, would this have been drawn out a little bit more?  Would some people say, there is no way that Patrick would trust Robin right off the bat again?  Possibly."

Robin is the one NOT to be trusted?!?!   The name PatPrick was spot on, indeed.

On SamTrick being forced after knowing where the story would go after Jason returned

JT: I would agree with that – and that’s why it felt good to go out the way we did. These last scenes were all part of the last weeks of air shows.  Look again; we knew it was forced in a way.  We knew what was happening, but Kelly and I had many conversations to make this relationship as honest and real as possible.  We would say, “Let’s make them want us more.”

Really JT?  Really now.

Edited by rags
  • Love 4

My rage was at DefCon 5 during those scenes.  Spinelli can go shove his laptop up his ass.  If there was any justice, he'd be sitting in prison for his many cyber-crimes that he did for "StoneCold" and not continuing with his idiotic Shakespearean sililoquies about how amazing Jason is

#FallinInLovewith@Cheyanne11

• Love 6

Just read the Fairman's JT interview. I had a WTF moments with some things he said regarding the scrubs/ samtrick sl's being rushed.

JT: It was rushed, because of the real situation of me leaving the show. So, would this have been drawn out a little bit more? Would some people say, there is no way that Patrick would trust Robin right off the bat again? Possibly."

Robin is the one NOT to be trusted?!?! The name PatPrick was spot on, indeed.

On SamTrick being forced after knowing where the story would go after Jason returned

JT: I would agree with that – and that’s why it felt good to go out the way we did. These last scenes were all part of the last weeks of air shows. Look again; we knew it was forced in a way. We knew what was happening, but Kelly and I had many conversations to make this relationship as honest and real as possible. We would say, “Let’s make them want us more.”

Really JT? Really now.

Oh JT, don't let your preference of Samtrick be so obvious. At least try to be subtle about it.

• Love 1
why the frak does it matter to Hayden that Nik's hitman was the one who actually shot her? Is it less horrifying if he'd still intended to murder her over an idiotic business deal but didn't get the chance b/c Shawn got there first? What difference does it make?

Since she's still looking to fuck Nik, I don't know what difference it makes. I have no hope her plan to put Jason in jail will also include Nik as his cellmate.

we knew it was forced in a way.  We knew what was happening, but Kelly and I had many conversations to make this relationship as honest and real as possible.  We would say, “Let’s make them want us more.”

Really JT?  Really now.

Even if JT didn't leave, the Patrick/Sam relationship was doomed from the start because of Jason's return. The actors had to know that. So why not try to make it as palatable as possible to people? I don't get the disgust for JT with this. He wanted the pairing his character was in to work for as long as they (the pairing) had.

His leaving and Robin's return just accelerated the demise of Sam/Patrick. Frankly, it likely saved us some dumb triangle/quad with Jason/Liz. For that, I'm grateful. It's so obvious, as it was from the instant Jason returned, that Sam/Jason would be end game. It might take a while, but there's no way even these idiot writers were going to change that.

If JT prefers Sam/Patrick, it might be because he's working with an actor who's on the show on a regular basis. (This is no slam at KMcC, btw.) One half of a couple being offscreen simply doesn't work. And I think JT has extremely warm feelings for KMcC. That has always come through whenever he's asked about her, IMO. And haven't they done events together even after she left? 

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 8

I wasn't insinuating that JT didn't like KMc because he prefers Samtrick. JT and KMc seem to have a very good relationship. I just think he could have been less obvious that he wants Patrick with Sam.

I believe that JT always preferred Scrubs to any of his other pairings because that is what I saw him portray onscreen. YMMV but he seems more alive when he is working with Robin than with Sam or Sabrina. There was just a look in his eyes that was missing with the latter two.

From the beginning the vibe I got from Samtrick was very much well, I can't be with the one I love so I will love the one I'm with. The way TPTB are trying to sell this now as a great love destroyed is just ridiculous.

Edited by cmahorror
  • Love 9
I wasn't insinuating that JT didn't like KMc because he prefers Samtrick

Neither was I, FWIW. And I wasn't saying JT likes KeMo better than KMcC; just that given the choice between a relationship where the actor is there on a regular basis versus one where the actor isn't, I don't find it unrealistic he prefers the former and wants it to work.

• Love 3

Keep in mind that Spinelli is a "truth-telling character." We had that from Elizabeth Korte in one of the magazines long ago, and I cannot imagine it has changed. She was talking about how wonderful and refreshing Bradford Anderson's portrayal was, how there was no one like him on soaps. She then said Spinelli was a character the viewers could always trust to tell it like it was and clarify the issues on the show. So you have been given your guideposts for how to sort out Jason's morality.   

For context, that interview was around 2007 (whenever Elizabeth/Jason/Sam Part One was going on). Again..the way he's written and acted now, I think the song remains the same. 

Edited by Asp Burger

No where in that interview did JT imply that he had a preference for SamTrick over Scrubs nor did he say SamTrick were some great love story or any of that. All he said was that he and KM knew the pairing had a short shelf life but they still did the best they could with the material. Whether you liked them or not, we were told that they were in love. JT and KM tried to make the pairing as believable as they could given what they had to work with. 

• Love 13

All he said was that he and KM knew the pairing had a short shelf life but they still did the best they could with the material. Whether you liked them or not, we were told that they were in love. JT and KM tried to make the pairing as believable as they could given what they had to work with. 

This is the kind of thing that befuddles me about the writers. On what planet would anyone (except people associated with soap opera scripts, apparently) think that a woman who constantly talked about her late husband -- even as pillow talk (on screen, btw) -- be considered half of a great couple? 

May the new year bring them more clarity and an end to cleaning up the mess left by the last head writer. 

• Love 3
Whether you liked them or not, we were told that they were in love

Just like the show constantly tells us that Sonny is a good man who loves his children.  And that Julexis are sexy. 

For me, the big issue with Samtrick was that their relationship seemed to be all about Jason. In fact, I'm surprised Nathan Varni didn't put up a cut scene where Sam and Patrick are in bed and Sam asks if he would mind if she called out Jason's name during sex. And Patrick being all, "Nah, I totally understand."

Edited by Francie
  • Love 4

I'm still waiting on Sam to whoop Liz's ass from Kelly's to the MetroCourt.

That Liz is still sprouting Sam's name without flinching from a memory of a ass whooping is crazy.

Don't hold your breath. Liez squirted some hand sanitizer on Nik so her redemption story is over. 

Edited by LeftPhalange
  • Love 9

I just think he could have been less obvious that he wants Patrick with Sam.

Even though I do think he prefers Scrubs is it wrong for him to like/prefer Sam/Patrick?. Why does he have to be less subtle about liking that pairing. Actors always have their own opinion on what they like even if its different from the fans.

• Love 8

LOL !  I will never get the issue with Liason versus Jasam. Fighting over Jason is to me, the equivalent of fighting over a day old spam sandwich. Or a used band aid. A discarded tissue. Any or all of the above. Perhaps BM will teach me to love this version, but so far, he's so dry, he's definitely not ringing any bells for me.

I do agree that the actors can bring some sympathy at times, but I'm rung out of sympathy for all of them, at this point. As Forrest Gump would say "stupid is, as stupid does."

Liaison versus Jasam makes ZERO sense to me. Fighting over the town hitman? I could still summon up some interest in Robin/Jason vs Courtney/Jason because Courtney was so dang stupid that seeing how she managed to get herself in peril next AND still act all innocent while she married the hitman was kinda hilarious. If the writers do something sensible, for once, and keep nuJason unmobbed he might be interesting. 

I don't care if JT preferred Patrick/Lisa with a side of Coleman. Although I know what he actually preferred, I'm not gonna get into it because it's pointless. It doesn't matter.

What I find more funny is if what we saw on-screen with Samtrick was him trying his hardest to make it work...that's kinda scary (to me). 'Cause I've seen him at his best and that just...was not it. And it's not about not having the right material. If two people have the right chemistry and the right passion, they can make anything work. They can make anyone notice them, even the biggest hater.

From the beginning the vibe I got from Samtrick was very much well, I can't be with the one I love so I will love the one I'm with. The way TPTB are trying to sell this now as a great love destroyed is just ridiculous.

And what's more ridiculous is the way this story is being told NOW, knowing Patrick is gone in 2 days. Patrick didn't want only "part" of Sam's heart, but apparently Robin should accept a man who is still crying and sad about another woman and their lost perfect family. A man who has no regrets about how he spent his time while she was a prisoner. How fun for her! This is the love of her life? FOH. Edited by HeatLifer
  • Love 2

This was beautiful. It deserves more than a t-shirt. Maybe we should have it engraved on a nice mahogany box where we keep our most favorite weapons.

I hate Spinelli, I have always hated Spinelli. I felt bad about it when I thought the show was trying to portray Spinelli as being on the spectrum but then I realized, no, he's just fucking annoying and I hated him with nary a second of remorse. I still cherish the scene where Sonny smacks Spinelli upside the head. That's what I'm reduced to: enjoying scenes of characters I hate abusing each other.

• Love 5

I think Liz getting chewed out by Carly is about what I expected to happen. I am a Liz fan but seriously they could have put a bit more drama in it all. Liz saying she's a town pariah when noone except for Jason and Carly spitting nails at her moreso Carly doesn't exactly scream pariah. 

In other news Val and Dante can kick rocks I'm officially Lulu in real life and it sucks hard.

Off to watch Mondays episode

• Love 5