Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

I guess Robin could have told Jason what an ass he was about Michael, and how their last break up went and that Cujo (who he now also considers his bestie) was the one that set that ball rolling...

But I had NO problem with what she said today. I didn't see any ass kissing.  I saw a woman tell a man about their history because he asked her to tell him.

Jason did save Robin. He did help her.  He did love her.  And when they broke up, part of it had to do because he was Sonny's stooge.  And it allowed her to become a doctor like she always wanted to be.  Even the first time they broke up, it was because of the danger his working for Sonny put him in.

Robin didn't lie to Jason.  He didn't ask for his entire history. And this show, which has shit upon Robin for years, was not about to let Robin reveal what an utter ASSHOLE Jason was to Robin over the Michael paternity reveal.

But tomato and tomahto and all that jazz.

Edited by GHScorpiosRule
  • Love 13

First time seeing Curtis and damn, is he hot!

So Hayden knows about the attempted assassination and is still falling for Nik?

I miss Jason and Robin. I can never hate Steve Burton because he was always amazing in his scenes with Kim.

• Love 2

Six pages since last night and I'm still five behind because I'm bleeding from every orifice at these fuckin' Liz and Robin scenes! Happy New Year!

Damn.  The show has now gotten so bad it's literally killing its remaining viewers.

#FallingInLoveWithGH!

#JustKiddingI'mBeingMurdered

• Love 19

But I had NO problem with what she said today. I didn't see any ass kissing. I saw a woman tell a man about their history because he asked her to tell him.

Yeah, I didn't see asskissing. He helped her with her HIV. To her, he saved her life and gave her something to live for and a reason to go on. He wanted to know. She told him. Robin is always going to platonically love Jason and vice versa. And that's what is/was great about them. Platonic love. Platonic friendship. Nothing more, nothing less.

• Love 1

I forgot to mention that it looks like tomorrow Curtis is going to be flirting with Nina. WHY?! PLEASE MAKE IT STOP! 

EW!  I hope it doesn't mean anything.  I'm already thinking he'll just be flirting with various women until they decide to put him in an actual relationship.  I didn't watch today.  Do we even know who Curtis is yet?  What's his connection to Jordan?

• Love 2

Do we even know who Curtis is yet?  What's his connection to Jordan?

We don't know yet. But based on their interaction today I really don't think he's her brother. I'm just gonna assume he's her ex husband's brother.

Mac is a good guy.   Ron had no interest in that..

Neither do the new writers. I've been thinking a lot lately about how so many of the characters are just awful people. And how so many if not all of the ships are actually really gross. Is this a problem with the other soaps, too? Or is it just GH that seems fascinated by showing terrible people being gross?

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 1

I am over discussing Samtrick goodbye scenes and Scrubs rushed reunion. I said what I had to say and that is it. Seriously, I spent waaay more time discussing these two boring as couple than I should have. 

Moving on, was anyone else given the impression Curtis was a Detective in the past? I got the hint he was involved with law enforcement a long with Jordan. 

Lulu, the best bet of saving your family is actually dealing with your husband and relearning to trust him instead of dealing with Valerie. 

Also, Hayden needs to stfu and start coming through for Tracy. Nik deserves to get his time in the sun and it needs to happen before I lose my mind. Seriously, show I know Helena starting this but it is Nik that continued to the bitter end. He also came for Q's company underhandedly. Honestly, I hoping they really come through for us but I won't. I have had my hope of epic take downs crush and burn way to many times. 

• Love 1

Yeah, I didn't see asskissing. He helped her with her HIV. To her, he saved her life and gave her something to live for and a reason to go on. He wanted to know. She told him. Robin is always going to platonically love Jason and vice versa. And that's what is/was great about them. Platonic love. Platonic friendship. Nothing more, nothing less.

Yeah, and unlike some people, she started to walk away on that bridge. He stopped her. She didn't grab him by the arms and yell: "Remember MEEEEE!!!! Remember what a great friendship weeee had!!!" or "You looooove Danger! That's who you ARE!!!! You WILL Remember!!!!"

She didn't push. She didn't try to force or urge or beg for him to remember her.  

And that's what made it so easy for Jason to ask her and for him to listen to her.

And though it goes without saying, Kimberly is such a chemistry magnet.

• Love 12

We don't know yet. But based on their interaction today I really don't think he's her brother. I'm just gonna assume he's her ex husband's brother.

Neither do the new writers. I've been thinking a lot lately about how so many of the characters are just awful people. And how so many if not all of the ships are actually really gross. Is this a problem with the other soaps, too? Or is it just GH that seems fascinated by showing terrible people being gross?

I've tried to watch a little of Y&R but it just bores the bejeezus out of me.  Most of the characters do seem kinda awful, and the nice people on the Y&R forum have been kind enough to fill me in on all the gross things they've done to each other in the past.   So .... yeah, it seems to be an epidemic.

That show is bad, but it doesn't fill me with a white-hot rage like Pod!GH because I don't have any history with Y&R.  As an Anna Devane (and Robert, and Robin, and Quartermaine) fan since the 80s, current GH for me is just like: WHY DON'T YOU JUST STAB ME IN THE HEART, SHOW??  IT WOULD BE MORE EFFICIENT!

Edited by SlovakPrincess
  • Love 2

Yeah, and unlike some people, she started to walk away on that bridge. He stopped her. She didn't grab him by the arms and yell: "Remember MEEEEE!!!! Remember what a great friendship weeee had!!!" or "You looooove Danger! That's who you ARE!!!! You WILL Remember!!!!"

She didn't push. She didn't try to force or urge or beg for him to remember her.

And that's what made it so easy for Jason to ask her and for him to listen to her.

And everything that she said....actually happened. Unlike other couples or pairings on this show where everything happened off-screen and suddenly that's a deep history.

• Love 6

And everything that she said....actually happened. Unlike other couples or pairings on this show where everything happened off-screen and suddenly that's a deep history.

I love this post. I want to kidnap it, call it dahling and have inappropriate chemistry with it.

We use to be shown the story, now we are told repeatedly.

• Love 4

Today's show was...okay. I did like the Jason/Robin bridge scenes. I'm even warming up to Greenlee a little, and I'm always glad to see Johnny.

However, yesterday, I hated Michael's line when chewing out Sabrina, "Biology doesn't make family; love does! I know that better than anyone!" Just had to gratuitously prop the son-stealing, meathook-hanging moobster (and, perhaps, his chief assassin) in a scene that had nothing to do with him, eh? But then, I should cut Michael a break. He has so much worry to carry around, being genetically predisposed to both alcoholism and morbid obesity. 

Edited by Asp Burger
  • Love 8

I don't know why Patrick is getting dumped on for having a nostalgic conversation with a woman he's been dating for almost a year when Robin spent the same amount of time having the exact same kind of conversation with a jerk who treated her worse than Patrick ever did.

• Love 7

This was beautiful. It deserves more than a t-shirt. Maybe we should have it engraved on a nice mahogany box where we keep our most favorite weapons.

I hate Spinelli, I have always hated Spinelli. I felt bad about it when I thought the show was trying to portray Spinelli as being on the spectrum but then I realized, no, he's just fucking annoying and I hated him with nary a second of remorse. I still cherish the scene where Sonny smacks Spinelli upside the head. That's what I'm reduced to: enjoying scenes of characters I hate abusing each other.

It still chafs my ass that Spinbitch is the father of Mac & Felicia's granddaughter. If they pulled a 'ya see, Dr. Lee . . . [Commercial Break] . . . and that's the whole story of how Spinelli isn't the father of Maxie's baby', I would forgive all their other sins.

*Except the shit they did to The Scorpios at large.

Keep in mind that Spinelli is a "truth-telling character." We had that from Elizabeth Korte in one of the magazines long ago, and I cannot imagine it has changed. She was talking about how wonderful and refreshing Bradford Anderson's portrayal was, how there was no one like him on soaps. She then said Spinelli was a character the viewers could always trust to tell it like it was and clarify the issues on the show. So you have been given your guideposts for how to sort out Jason's morality.   

For context, that interview was around 2007 (whenever Elizabeth/Jason/Sam Part One was going on). Again..the way he's written and acted now, I think the song remains the same.

I knew there was a reason I hated Liz Korte. If Spinelli was ever to 'speak for the audiance' then it must have been the anemically small audience they have left now, many of whom it seems are hate-watching or only watching for one or two long-time faves.

• Love 5

Damn.  The show has now gotten so bad it's literally killing its remaining viewers.

#FallingInLoveWithGH!

#JustKiddingI'mBeingMurdered

I want all of that on a t-shirt, a handbag, a visor, a sweatband, and a key-chain ring.

Jason called himself an idiot today for picking Sonny and the mob over Robin, so that part I was okay with.

When Sonny manages to give somewhat sound advice about marriage you know you're in the weeds. And did Dante call him "Dad" when he ran into him? I find that so ridiculous and unwarranted. Sonny was Dante's glorified sperm donor, that is all.

I am going to imagine that Lucas and Brad shared a very cute, private Christmas where one of them dressed up as an elf and there was mistletoe involved.

I can't believe they get overlooked for the continuing adventures of "Captain (Admiral in training) Moron and his trusty Sea Wench Kiki "My Nonexistent friends call me Lauren" Jerome.

New Dillon is so bland his so called "anger" seems more like mild indigestion. I just cannot with the actor.

Patrick and his stupid A-Ha hair continue to irk me.

I am not sure if the Curtis character is growing on me, but the actor is mighty fine eye candy so I'll allow it for now.

If he can bring some life to Jordan that would be nice as well since they've basically given up on having her do anything of any real importance except be Val's "work bestie". I mean, heaven forbid she and her kid somehow start dealing with their issues and come together as a family again and what not...

• Love 6

I don't know why Patrick is getting dumped on for having a nostalgic conversation with a woman he's been dating for almost a year when Robin spent the same amount of time having the exact same kind of conversation with a jerk who treated her worse than Patrick ever did.

We all see things differently? I don't think the relationships or the conversations are comparable. I don't think Robin was still missing being with Jason romantically or missing their life together. She was just telling him about their past, things that happened 20 years ago, to help him fill in the blanks.

• Love 4

I only caught the last few segments, but apparently it went from Christmas Eve to NYE in one day....if Nikolas fell on Christmas Eve (or the day before), why in the bluedilly fuck is Dante JUST NOW going to GH to get Hayden's statement?  And buying the fact that she is STILL emotional and can't give one yet....AFTER A WEEK?

I know we are supposed to hand wave the time lapses, but come on. 

• Love 4

Jason, for all of his faults never stood idly by, while some psycho repeatedly try to kill Robin.  He never told Robin sometimes the psycho is right an you are wrong.  Mind you Patrick said that AFTER Lisa had kidnapped Robin and threw her down a well and after she had taken Emma twice and after she had taken Robin's meds.   Now Jason stood idly by while Carly was a heinous witch during cottage hell. and sure that was awful at least Carly didn't repeatedly try to kill Robin.

As far as the conversation today compared to yesterday, as I have said I would have had no issue with the Sam/Patrick conversation if Patrick had just shown that what Robin had been through was as important to him as him getting a second round of closure with Sam.   Patrick was downright nonchalant about Robin going to get a check-up. 

Even Maxie pointed out how messed up it was he let Robin out of sight.  Then Patrick started saying how he failed Robin but of course Maxie had to pooh-pooh that rare moment of self awareness immediately.  i just wish Patrick would say those things to Robin and then really ask her how she is.  That is why, as someone who never wants Jason/Robin again and as someone who hated cottage hell, I enjoyed today's scenes.  Jason asked Robin about her.  Sure it was old history but at least someone was asking her the things she had been through in her life.  

Edited by camussie
  • Love 3

I want all of that on a t-shirt, a handbag, a visor, a sweatband, and a key-chain ring.

Jason called himself an idiot today for picking Sonny and the mob over Robin, so that part I was okay with.

When Sonny manages to give somewhat sound advice about marriage you know you're in the weeds. And did Dante call him "Dad" when he ran into him? I find that so ridiculous and unwarranted. Sonny was Dante's glorified sperm donor, that is all.

I am going to imagine that Lucas and Brad shared a very cute, private Christmas where one of them dressed up as an elf and there was mistletoe involved.

I can't believe they get overlooked for the continuing adventures of "Captain (Admiral in training) Moron and his trusty Sea Wench Kiki "My Nonexistent friends call me Lauren" Jerome.

New Dillon is so bland his so called "anger" seems more like mild indigestion. I just cannot with the actor.

Patrick and his stupid A-Ha hair continue to irk me.

I am not sure if the Curtis character is growing on me, but the actor is mighty fine eye candy so I'll allow it for now.

If he can bring some life to Jordan that would be nice as well since they've basically given up on having her do anything of any real importance except be Val's "work bestie". I mean, heaven forbid she and her kid somehow start dealing with their issues and come together as a family again and what not...

We've seen bits and pieces of Lucas but Brad has definitely gone missing.  I think I heard there's a certain storyline involving them that will soon come to a close.  I wonder if they have a future on the show under these new writers.  Part of me thinks that Brad will go and Lucas will stay, but I have no idea what Lucas might do from there.

Even Maxie pointed out how messed up it was he let Robin out of sight.  Then Patrick started saying how he failed Robin but of course Maxie had to pooh-pooh that rare moment of self awareness immediately.  i just wish Patrick would say those things to Robin and then really ask her how she is.  That is why, as someone who never wants Jason/Robin again and as someone who hated cottage hell, I enjoyed today's scenes.  Jason asked Robin about her.  sure it was old history but at least someone was asking her the things she had been through in her life.  

This is how I've felt since Robin returned in 2013.

Jason, for all of his faults never stood idly by, while some psycho repeatedly try to kill Robin.  He never told Robin sometimes the psycho is right an you are wrong.  Mind you Patrick said that AFTER Lisa had kidnapped Robin and threw her down a well and after she had taken Emma twice and after she had taken Robin's meds.   Now Jason did stand idly by while Carly was a heinous witch during cottage hell wand that was awful at least I can say Carly wasn't trying to kill Robin like Lisa was.

As far as the conversation today compared to yesterday as I have said I would have had no issue with the Sam/Patrick conversation if Patrick had just shown that what Robin had been through was as important to him as him getting a second round of closure with Sam.   Patrick was downright nonchalant about Robin going to get a check-up. 

Even Maxie pointed out how messed up it was he let Robin out of sight.  Then Patrick started saying how he failed Robin but of course Maxie had to pooh-pooh that rare moment of self awareness immediately.  

A) Great point.

B) Of course, because Maxie doesn't want to deal with guilt - her own or anyone else's. Right after Robin found out Patrick slept with Lisa, Maxie empathized with Patrick to Robin's face because of understanding what it's like to screw up. Upon finding out that the baby Britt gave birth to was actually Lulu and Dante's, and had been given to them, Maxie was ready to be friends with them again because she figured that them getting the baby they desperately wanted somehow absolved her of being a traitor in the friendship. 

• Love 1

It is so weird to me that they won't allow Scrubs to even have half an episode seriously discussing what happened.

Honestly? I never expected it; still don't. Pays to have no expectations. LOL. As an aside, JT is already on the cover of CBS' SID with Amelia Heinle.

• Love 1

Honestly? I never expected it; still don't. Pays to have no expectations. LOL. As an aside, JT is already on the cover of CBS' SID with Amelia Heinle.

Lol, right? I actually don't have expectations. I just bitch when I see how royally this show screws up something so simple.

I saw that! I'm excited to watch him.

Keep in mind that Spinelli is a "truth-telling character." We had that from Elizabeth Korte in one of the magazines long ago, and I cannot imagine it has changed. She was talking about how wonderful and refreshing Bradford Anderson's portrayal was, how there was no one like him on soaps. She then said Spinelli was a character the viewers could always trust to tell it like it was and clarify the issues on the show. So you have been given your guideposts for how to sort out Jason's morality.   

For context, that interview was around 2007 (whenever Elizabeth/Jason/Sam Part One was going on). Again..the way he's written and acted now, I think the song remains the same. 

The thing is, though - and btw happy holidays everyone! - BA's portrayal of a "nerd" is so over-the-top insulting (as a mother of 3 adult nerds, I can tell you they would want to destroy their TVs if they ever saw it) that I cannot stand to watch him.  Couldn't they pick a less annoying "truth-teller"?  And how, exactly, is his blind love for KillerJason even helpful to NuJason grappling with his "I-can't-believe-I-am-such-a-violent-person" inner turmoil?

Spinelli is a caricature, much in the same vein that some soap villains are, but he's neither amusing nor even campy, as one would expect a caricature to be.  He's just aaarrrgghhh yuckkk!! Thank heavens there's "no one like him on other soaps", but there's a good reason there isn't!

• Love 9

Well, yeah. Screwing up and wasting potential are the only things GH excels at. LOL!

Can I just say, though...how HAPPY I am...that Scrubs, when they were on the show together full-time, never had any type of quad with Jason and Sam? Like, this past year and the past two days made me grateful for LISA, which I never thought would happen.

• Love 2

The thing is, though - and btw happy holidays everyone! - BA's portrayal of a "nerd" is so over-the-top insulting (as a mother of 3 adult nerds, I can tell you they would want to destroy their TVs if they ever saw it) that I cannot stand to watch him.  Couldn't they pick a less annoying "truth-teller"?  And how, exactly, is his blind love for KillerJason even helpful to NuJason grappling with his "I-can't-believe-I-am-such-a-violent-person" inner turmoil?

Spinelli is a caricature, much in the same vein that some soap villains are, but he's neither amusing nor even campy, as one would expect a caricature to be.  He's just aaarrrgghhh yuckkk!! Thank heavens there's "no one like him on other soaps", but there's a good reason there isn't!

LOL.  The way they had NuJason referring to Spinelli as a sweet guy in yesterday's episode made me wonder if they shouldn't just be a damn couple.  KillerJason as played by Steve Burton would never have said that, I don't think.

• Love 2

I've been on and off the barge so maybe I missed something but Jason saying he supposedly died when the lab blew up? That was never the story, was it?

Yeah, I don't know where the show came up with that. People either thought Jason was shot and never found or they thought Robin went to save him but failed. The clinic blew up later. And he was supposedly already dead. So his dead body blew up?*

*I sound crazy but I swear it makes sense in my head.

• Love 1

Which was such a lovely callback to how Jason and Robin began.  Twenty years ago she was the only one who didn't try to force him to remember his life as Jason Q and just formed a new relationship with him.  And, yeah, even though it wasn't SBu--who Kimberly had such great chemistry with--I felt that connection even with Billy.  Hell he didn't even bear his teeth and actually opened his mouth wider than a centimeter.

Edited by Cheyanne11
  • Love 7
I don't get why they won't have Liz be sorry at all. Even for her kids' sake.

The shit-flinging monkeys that write this show would have to take some passing interest in Liz to write scenes like that.  And they have made it clear that redeeming Liz, and keeping her fans on board, is of no interest to them.

The last time I saw a character this completely trashed to no good end was Tony Jones, and then A.J. Quartermaine.

I mean, seriously, having Liz say she has "no regrets" about what she did?  It's like the writers are just screaming at us, "DO YOU HATE HER YET?!?!?!  DO YOU HATE HER YET?!?!?! "

Sorry, assholes.  I will never hate the granddaughter of Steve Hardy.  But I will hate you for what you are doing to her.

They are giving Sam/Patrick this "Supercouple" treatment that is downright baffling and pathetic and completely laughable. And I'm fine with being called bitter or salty or whatever name in the book about it. 'Cause I own up to it. I have watched soaps my entire life to know what should be shown when, what should be showcased at certain times. Samtrick had their goodbye. To continue to glorify their love to make sure the viewers know it was REAL and their family was REAL while at the same time having Patrick have some kind of HEA with Robin is the biggest WUT!?! ever. To have Patrick have a lengthy conversation with Sam about Robin's captivity while having 0 scenes with Robin about it is the biggest WUT!?!?? ever.

Robin is nothing more than sloppy seconds.  TIIC have made that clear.

Robin's only a legacy character with history connecting her to Scorpios, Qs, Spencers, the Corinthos Douche, and the Joneses. Patrick is the one who matters here.

To my dying day, I will never understand why the idiots who write this show treat and have treated important legacy characters (Robin, A.J., Liz, etc.) with such snarling disrespect somehow still expect faithful fans to watch.  Watch for what?  Watch for the granddaughter of Steve Hardy and the daughter of Robert Scorpio and Anna Devane - who by all rights should be the two leading heroines the show is built around - be ground underfoot for the continued exaltation of Our Lady of Perpetual Ride or Die?  For the son of Alan and Monica Quartermaine to be tormented for years by criminal scum and then callously murdered?  To watch his killer fuck on his grave?  To watch his son turn his back on his memory in order to take up residence up the ass of his murderer?  This bullshit is supposed to make us #FallInLoveWithGH?  Seriously?  In what fucking universe?  BizarroWorld?

It's a set up for Scrubs leaving and JaSam getting even more focus viewers to tune out in droves

Fixed it for ya.

So Hayden knows about the attempted assassination and is still falling for Nik?

But of course.  Nik's a man.  Liz tells a fib and she loses the man she loves and gets (once again) publicly slut-shamed; Nik starts the whole lie in motion, steals ELQ, and has for months been merrily fucking the woman he tried to have murdered, but hey, it's all bygones!  He'll be back to merrily fucking his intended victim in no time!

This show.

• Love 16

To my dying day, I will never understand why the idiots who write this show treat and have treated important legacy characters (Robin, A.J., Liz, etc.) with such snarling disrespect somehow still expect faithful fans to watch.  Watch for what?  Watch for the granddaughter of Steve Hardy and the daughter of Robert Scorpio and Anna Devane - who by all rights should be the two leading heroines the show is built around - be ground underfoot for the continued exaltation of Our Lady of Perpetual Ride or Die?  For the son of Alan and Monica Quartermaine to be tormented for years by criminal scum and then callously murdered?  To watch his killer fuck on his grave?  To watch his son turn his back on his memory in order to take up residence up the ass of his murderer?  This bullshit is supposed to make us #FallInLoveWithGH?  Seriously?  In what fucking universe?  BizarroWorld?

I give all of this a standing ovation.  <3 <3 <3         (And don't even get me started on how just about everyone who hurts or kills one of Anna's loved ones apparently gets off scot free or gets a happy ending ... I will never NOT vomit a little in my mouth when I think of the treacly happy ending Faison - fucking Faison! - got!!).

And I applaud all of this even as someone who is pretty ambivalent about both Liz and Sam.  

But Liz is being written wildly out of character, going from a deeply flawed but normal person to someone with no morals whatsoever.  

They may think they're helping the Sam character by propping her to the high heavens -- but by making her so bland and passive and above it all, she has become beyond boring.   This character isn't really recognizable anymore either.   

• Love 5

So Jason knows all about how Robin saved him and all she sacrificed, but the writers wouldn't let Sam acknowledge it? Trash. Pure trash.

That was WTF dialogue too. Jason thanked Robin for saving him before he heard the very abbreviated story so how did he know Robin saved him?

But that's basically what he did last time, and not once has anyone said anything bad about him leaving the kids. Lucky was portrayed as the good guy here. He got to save Jake, and then he left because he wanted Liz and the boys to be happy. 

They even retconned him skyping the boys every week, as opposed to what we knew in the past of him not contacting Liz or the boys. They could easily play Lucky out as being the deadbeat that he is, but they never will. Lucky is certainly not disliked as a character by the writers.

That shouldn't have been necessary. Jax has been gone for longer and he's never been written as an uninvolved deadbeat. Lucky left Liz for valid reasons but he was a loving, devoted involved father to Liz's boyzz for years. It's not like those boys haven't been offscreen for weeks at a time; there's no reason except stupidity/sloppiness/spite for them not to have been with Lucky offscreen. Instead, there's Liz - plucky single mother - raising her boys all alone because Lucky abandoned them.  

That is not the writing given to a character that is liked/valued by the writers.

• Love 8

I wonder if Brad and Rosalie ran off together?

I don't think Jason has a big enough bandage on his owwie.    Then there's Nik in the hospital with all these open cuts and not a band-aid in sight, other than the maxi pad on his neck.

What's up with Valerie's hair?  Her bangs were stabbing her in the eyes.  Can police cadets wear ponytails these days?

Robin is nothing more than sloppy seconds. TIIC have made that clear.

I'm already picturing Robin coming back for a guest spot and going up to Sam and giving her a gift from Patrick. "He couldn't make it but he wanted you to have this." Of course, it's Sam's engagement ring with a note attached, "This could be us but you playin'."

• Love 3

While KMc isn't the greatest actress ever one thing I think she excels at is playing the nuances of Robin's relationships with different people, especially current and previous love interests.  Today was an excellent example of that.  Robin obviously has a fondness for Jason but not once did I feel like she was pining after him.  When they ended, they ended and the only time she even gave a glimmer of maybe wanting more was when she first returned in 2005 but that quickly went by the wayside when she met Patrick.  

• Love 5