Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

(edited)
So Lucky lives in Ireland.

I wonder if he hangs out with Sean, Tiffany, and Lil' Anna.

Ron's Twitter: They have dinner together every Sunday. 

Then he bans you for asking the question.

I'm surprised Ron was able to resist saying Lucky was living in Nashville.

If Lucky were in the States, there'd be even less of a reason why he never visited Port Charles.

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 2

So it's ok to let Dillon in on The Secret, but not Tracy?

I'm sure Tracy's lack of knowledge is crucial to Ron's next plot point in this story.

Michael, you're an idiot. Morgan, so are you. Do twins usually kiss the same? I have to wonder why Morgan didn't figure out that Denise is Ava based on their make out session. I know he's not the sharpest pencil in the box, but seriously. And Ava giving no fucks about stealing Morgan from her daughter was just gross. As was her wanting to bang Silas again as a way to keep away from Morgan. Hey Ava, why don't you try some self-control? I doubt the boy is so good in bed that you need another penis to distract you.

• Love 3

So it's ok to let Dillon in on The Secret, but not Tracy?

Common sense says, it's no longer a secret anyway, so why not let Tracy know. But common sense n/a to GH. The whole thing irritates me because it's like they aren't even trying. I could do better. I have no doubt some people here could write better. My teenage niece could write better. The dumbishness continues.

• Love 2

What I meant about NuDillon being completely different is that he doesn't appear quirky and playful like Scott Clifton's version.  NuDillon appears to be super serious with a "take no prisoners" vibe.  Kind of like mommy dearest?

Hmm. I think it's too early to judge him. He seems more serious, but he just came back to a most serious situation.Not a lot of room for levity thus far. I'm enjoying him based on what I've seen, and I personally found a lot of his behavior annoying before, so if it changes for the better, that's a good thing.

Whatever, I enjoyed this episode. 

Silas is killing it lately. But was he talking completely different? He sounded so strange to me today.

Because ME finally gets to play his character as "not dumb" and seems to be rather enjoying himself. This is actually "Caleb" voice. He went to the way, way back machine for this stuff.

• Love 2

Don't judge. I was listening to parts of today's show and caught this:

"Barbara Walters has questions. I have concerns."

First, groan. It ain't funny. Not even close.

Second, why don't they just re-name this show to what it is:  "36-Minute String of One Liners Said by Interchangeable Characters"Or "One Liners" for short.

Guess who wrote today's script. Three guesses and the first two don't count.

I did really like the Sabrina/Tracy/Sam scenes.

Morgan: i can make decisions for my own personal life.

Funniest line of the show.

If Dillon appears in a suit with Michael and Jason dressed in suits we'll know GH takes place in the Matrix.

Michael, you're an idiot. Morgan, so are you. Do twins usually kiss the same? I have to wonder why Morgan didn't figure out that Denise is Ava based on their make out session. I know he's not the sharpest pencil in the box, but seriously. And Ava giving no fucks about stealing Morgan from her daughter was just gross. As was her wanting to bang Silas again as a way to keep away from Morgan. Hey Ava, why don't you try some self-control? I doubt the boy is so good in bed that you need another penis to distract you.

I think Sonny's scenes with the doubleshit twins confirmed for him some more that it is really Ava.

Actually, I have a feeling Morgan is in fact that good in bed. He has to have some sort of positive talent.

• Love 4

Lucky went from PC to Ireland and then to Africa to work with orphans per Nik and Laura in 2013 when they ran into Liz.  I guess RC forgot that part of his own story,,, RME.

Once those tear ducts start flowing, Lucky's kidnappers will send his ass back to Ireland or Africa, pronto!

• Love 7

STFU Michael you dumbass. You're willing to believe Sam is working with Nik based on very little evidence, circumstantial at that, but you hire some worthless piece of trash to work at ELQ without even bothering to do a background check even though you know she used to scheme with Nina. You're an idiot.

Ava is gross. How about she worry about keeping her stupid Denise ruse going and trying to get HER BABY!!!! back instead of going after some dumb kid who is dating her daughter. Fucking pathetic freak. I wish Silas would tell her to die in a fire.

• Love 2

Dillon....yes this lie is dumb, but your moms broken heart doesn't trump Luckys life, so stfu.

Yeah I was way over Dillon today. First because I don't even believe Tracy's heart is all that broken. Sorry, but I just don't buy this 'love' between Luke and Tracy. The actors don't have an ounce of romantic chemistry and I haven't seen a single scene which convinces me of love on either side. Second because someone's life is more important. And finally Third, yelling at Laura about breaking up an engagement party that was set up like an hour before it happened?? Yes, Laura planned it all - she is a great evul. Idiot.

The line of the day (for me) goes to Lulu wondering what was wrong with Nik when Luke said her brother was in trouble. Yes indeed Lulu, Luke would definitely break poor Tracy's heart over Nik being in trouble. Give me a break.

These writers are the worst.

I have enjoyed Sabrina a lot lately. I'm frightened by that admission.

• Love 15

I firmly believe, that if Tracy were told the truth, that she would make it into a competition--to prove to Luke, but more, to shove it in Laura's face, that she, Tracy is the better partner for Luke; after all, she was the one who saved him when he was at Cassadine Island; where was Laura? And like she said, last week, where was Laura when Luke had his DID, psychotic break erm, whatever to his "dark side"? Nope, Tracy was there. So Laura can just go away now, back to Paris, where clearly she's been just havin' a grand ole time, having fun. You know, like Robin.  

Yes, Tracy has been a good stepmother to Looloo, but I honestly don't recall how she treated Lucky or feels about him.  

So I'm on the side of don't tell Tracy. And I fully expect Dillon to not keep this secret and spill all to Tracy, because, she's so devastated and broken now, and blaming herself.

• Love 8

Yes, Tracy has been a good stepmother to Looloo, but I honestly don't recall how she treated Lucky or feels about him.

They barely acknowledged each other. I think Tracy (correctly) sensed that Lucky was ambivalent about their relationship.

• Love 1
(edited)

Sabrina/Tracy/Sam were awesome today and the rest was too dumb to even comment on.

Maya hasn't sold her shares! That pleases me. The rest? Eh.

I guess we finally know why Rachel Dolezal changed her race: she watched GH and saw all the white wimmins unemployed or being easily fooled into giving up their birth right, while the "sistahs" all had jobs and were smart enough to hold onto their stocks. Edited by Tiger
  • Love 7

LOL that Jakeson's reason for Sam wanting to take down ELQ is because she's a Cassadine. 

Ava thinks it's just dandy to go after Morgan? 

Luke and Laura spill the big "secret" (which, please) and then resent Dillon for wanting to tell Tracy? 

Olivia and Ned fled to Bensonhurst? Where everyone knows them?

So much stupid today. SO. MUCH. STUPID.

• Love 10

I still don't know what Jake has to do to make these people question he might be Jason. IIt's fucking Port Charles. It's a town where when your dad's a crime lord, you walk, but if mom is police commissioner you get kidnapped/imprisoned. He's randomly pointing out pictures of Jason's mom and holding them while saying he dreamed Jason's son was his as he speaks to the kid Jason raised as his own son that he recognized. He's a very nice stranger. Like, how many dreams of being Jason, connections to Jason's life does he have to have before someone at least pulls his hair or something? Maybe Lucky knows because Robin told him so he'll cry when he sees Jake.

I really really do not like the Denise character and don't know how much longer i can tolerate her stupid accent. I cant get past Morgans nose, or thick lips. Sorry, but just didn't care for a whole lot of written dumbed down dialogue  and characters today. 

• Love 3

Guess who wrote today's script. Three guesses and the first two don't count.

I'll take that offer, and let me guess:

Van Ettan

O'Connor ...

Oh wait those are breakdown writers, yes? Ok, give me one more shot ...

Pickles

Nichols

Sickles?

I haven't heard humor that sophisticated since hanging out by the lockers before Ms. Stewart's pre-algebra class.

If Dillon appears in a suit with Michael and Jason dressed in suits we'll know GH takes place in the Matrix.

Matrix?  Ron and the Boys are only up to 1988's working with their pilfering of Denise MiMuccio's name.  No, seriously, Ron confirmed that on twitter.*  So, they're a good 11 years away from a reference to anything released in 1999.**

*No really, seriously.

** The "King of the World" reference from 1997's Titanic notwithstanding. But it was one horrible writer copying the work of another universally recognized hack writer, so .... I really don't have point there.  Other than slamming two horrible, horrible writers.***

**** But at least one of them is mad brilliant at directing action sequences.  I'll give you all two guesses as to which one that is.

• Love 2

Okay, did anyone else notice that Michael Easton wasn't in whisper mode today?  He actually spoke in full voice.  It was startling.

Once again, Luke leaps before he looks.  Although, since Tracy has no filter (see her talking to Sam about the engagement ring, with Sabrina standing right behind her), the secret would have been all over town at the speed of light.  

I did like the Tracy/Sam/Sabrina scene.  I didn't know lemon could help get a ring off.  

• Love 2

So what is Ron referencing with Denise?

There is a minor character in that movie was name Doreen DiMucci.  Someone mentioned that to Ron on twitter, and he responded with something like, "Where do you think I got it from?"

Because ME finally gets to play his character as "not dumb" and seems to be rather enjoying himself. This is actually "Caleb" voice. He went to the way, way back machine for this stuff.

He was using his "melted chocolate" voice.  I was digging it.

I have a bad feeling about this whole ELQ thing. Someone's gonna get hurt for some reason, and I mean physically. Perhaps it's because Sloane is involved, but the Sloane/Nik scene just had an overwhelmingly ominous tone to it. I can buy Nik going as dark as Stavros or at least, Stefan.

That's not gonna be good for anyone. And Sloane. Yuck. There is something about him that is so oily. He gives me the creeps.

• Love 3
And Sloane. Yuck. There is something about him that is so oily. He gives me the creeps.

He's aggressively sleazy, yet we're supposed to think he's not a bad guy. That's not a successful combination.

• Love 6

I think I must have been deprived of oxygen at some point today.  I actually laughed at some stuff that usually has me breaking out in hives.  Or heatstroke, maybe heatstroke....

I have enjoyed Sabrina a lot lately. I'm frightened by that admission.

Me too!  Out of Patrick's orbit, no longer Ron's answer to a new and improved Robin....grrrrrrrr.....she's not bad.  I think that one of the reasons I might be warming to her is partly because she's not Kiki.  But then again, I warm to almost anything, animal, vegetable or mineral that isn't Kiki.  And while she and Michael aren't smoking up the screen and won't be, it's not so hard to believe these two as a couple.  Michael is, on his best days, on the dull side.

Lucky went from PC to Ireland and then to Africa to work with orphans per Nik and Laura in 2013 when they ran into Liz.  I guess RC forgot that part of his own story,,, RME.

Once those tear ducts start flowing, Lucky's kidnappers will send his ass back to Ireland or Africa, pronto!

THAT'S EXACTLY why I think he went back to Ireland.  His tears evaporated too quickly in Africa.  Nobody had the time to see them and realize what a sensitive guy he is.  Plus, all that snuffling and sniffling sounded less like the agony of a tortured soul and more like a guy with a whole lotta snot in his nose.

My question is, if Lucky is missing, why try to find him??   Count your blessings instead.

Okay, did anyone else notice that Michael Easton wasn't in whisper mode today?  He actually spoke in full voice.  It was startling.

I did like the Tracy/Sam/Sabrina scene.  I didn't know lemon could help get a ring off.  

And another of my whacked responses today - I enjoyed Silas.  He wasn't in a comatose state, he verbally eviserated Ava and I could actually hear him.  Fun times, folks, fun times.  

Tracy, Sam and Sabrina, good scenes.  Not necessarily fall-down funny, but warm and humorous and, oh, I dunno, just enjoyable.

But here's the thing that has me nervous.  I laughed at Sonny and Morgan and their conversation today about Ava.  I can't remember the last time I enjoyed ANYTHING MB did, but a couple of his reactions today, they were good.  Morgan being in his usual dumbshit mode with a side of cocky, that had me laughing too.  I also enjoy the thought that sooner or later this will get out to Kiki and she'll be really, really unhappy.  And that just makes me feel all goosey inside!

Also, who the hell would want to eat at the Metro Court?  First off, you've got Carly running the place.  That alone should make most people turn around and leave, and should make the Health Department set up permanent residence.

And if that doesn't bother you, then imagine trying to eat when you've got Moobs and his number 2 (in all ways) son Morgan at a table near you, eating with their hands, snotting up their napkins, bleeding Coppertone all over the linen, picking their teeth and lettin' em rip when needed because they are CORINTHOS MEN.  

Not.exactly.appetizing.

I admit that my standards were pretty low today, but I did have a few good laughs.

• Love 4

Michael needs to get ahold of the town brain if he really wants those shares back.

I too really enjoyed Tracy/Sabrina/Sam. It's still hard to believe I like Sabrina in any way. What was Sam wearing though? A vest and some kind of sports bra? I was distracted by it whenever they showed her from the side.

Silas was likable too. This kind of things is a much better fit for ME than tortured romanic hero crap.

So the baby (is there a name?) Isn't only not with its mother but not the pretend father either? I guess the baby is over any complications from being premature or Brook Lynn, who is answering the door to strangers while watching a "hidden" baby, got an off screen nursing degree.

• Love 3
(edited)

I firmly believe, that if Tracy were told the truth, that she would make it into a competition--to prove to Luke, but more, to shove it in Laura's face, that she, Tracy is the better partner for Luke; after all, she was the one who saved him when he was at Cassadine Island; where was Laura? And like she said, last week, where was Laura when Luke had his DID, psychotic break erm, whatever to his "dark side"? Nope, Tracy was there. So Laura can just go away now, back to Paris, where clearly she's been just havin' a grand ole time, having fun. You know, like Robin.  

So I'm on the side of don't tell Tracy. And I fully expect Dillon to not keep this secret and spill all to Tracy, because, she's so devastated and broken now, and blaming herself.

I actually think Tracy is done. I think if she were told the truth, she'd try to help. She and Lucky were never as close as Lulu and Tracy, or even Ethan and Tracy. But I can remember her showing concern for him and towards him several times, and even he to her. I can remember her bringing Elizabeth Christmas presents for the boys, etc.  I believe however, in reference to Luke, that JE is totally playing it as that last speech was the last one. Keep in mind that that doesn't mean she doesn't still love Luke. No, it's gonna take a while for that to go away. However, I don't think that line she gave him before the party, that this was his last do over, was any coincidence. She's had enough. That line today about making the ring into a bullet-it was said for humor, but the fact that Tracy got through the entire conversation without any tears or distraught emotions, yeah she's done.  Again....once she learns the truth, I fully expect there may be a tearful conversation between the two, but I also believe they'll both realize then, if they don't already, that it's over.

Edited by IWantCandy71
  • Love 2

I'm beginning to think that Paris is RC's version of the farm that parents told children their pets went to when, in reality, they were dead.

I love Tracy but I have to agree, she would make it a competition with Laura and not concentrate on the goal - rescuing Lucky.

• Love 5

He's aggressively sleazy, yet we're supposed to think he's not a bad guy. That's not a successful combination.

Ha, Sloane's the only reason I listened to part of the show today. I've laid my wager as to just how bad he is, and I want to see this through.

• Love 2
(edited)

All I heard were the halting intonations of someone only about 60% sure of his lines.  I was wondering if there was a last-minute script change or something.  The dude who plays Silas definitely has some limitations as an actor, but to his credit, he generally seems well-prepared.

I cast a massive eye-roll in Ava/Silas's general direction.  Is hate sex the only kind of sex people on this show are allowed to have any more?  Yawn.

Edited by Rancide

So I'm confused. What exactly does the rest of the Q's think happened to Olivia's baby? Do they think it died, and if so, why aren't they more upset, since they all were told Ned was the father, correct? Or did Ned inform them, off screen, of the plaaan? Obviously Brook Lynn knows. But everyone else? I'm lost.

I cast a massive eye-roll in Ava/Silas's general direction.  Is hate sex the only kind of sex people on this show are allowed to have any more?

Don't forget drunk acquaintance sex. They can have that, too.

This show has seriously been lacking in the romance department for 3 years straight now.

• Love 3

So the only person in town that suspects Denise is really Ava is Sonny. Okay then.

I don't understand why Ava is going to jeopardize her relationship with Kiki and risk of exposure for the chance of getting to together with Morgan.If Ava was truly smart, she would go after Michael who has custody of Ava, is Sonny's favorite child and is currently going steady with Sabrina.

• Love 2

Morgan may actually be even dumber than Sonny, which up until now I would have thought am impossible feat. Watching that conversation caused actual physical pain. Morgan's all "La di da, Mikey and I are fine, I'm sure I could convince him to let the two people he hates most in the world to see that baby, and even if I wasn't I'd say I was so my own parents will like me, and also I can't even recognize the lady I slept with for a while (was it months? Days? Years? It's so hard to know with this show)."

I had completely forgotten about Olivia and Ned and the baby. Wouldn't Julian be a little suspicious about all this? Olivia lied to him about the baby and admitted she didn't want him anywhere near the baby. Olivia claimed the baby died while Julian wasn't in the hospital and a known sketchy lady said the baby was cremated. Olivia *and* Ned disappear immediately. Julian really must be the worst criminal mind ever if none of this rings any bells. And as a woman who went to notable lengths to keep a child away from a monster, Alexis must be an even worse lawyer than I thought to not be able to piece this together.

I really want Rosalie to be busted for her spy-tasticness, while letting the Nik stuff play out a little longer. Or maybe I just wish some of this corporate espionage stuff was being played a little more smoothly. I like a business story, and I think this one has potential. However, it turns out I think the Rosalie character is a terrible one, and her role in this is way too obvious and plot point-y and boring. I'd prefer she was a random day player mail room employee or something who was eavesdropping and reporting back.

So I'm confused. What exactly does the rest of the Q's think happened to Olivia's baby? Do they think it died, and if so, why aren't they more upset, since they all were told Ned was the father, correct? Or did Ned inform them, off screen, of the plaaan? Obviously Brook Lynn knows. But everyone else? I'm lost.

The Qs know Julian is the father and think the baby died like everyone else in town (aside from Ned, Olivia, Dante, and Dr. O, of course).

(edited)

So Sloane finds out about the baby offscreen (of course). You could tell that they just wanted to write something really quick to get that part done. Like when you had 15 minutes before algebra class to finish your homework. Ugh.

This LandL story is the king of stupid in a world of stupid.

I'm so loving all the anvils that Ava and Morgan are totally going to hook up again. Bring it the fuck on.

Broken record, but Sonny and Carly are the absolute worst. How about you try keeping it in your pants (like Sam said that time) yourself, Greasy McMoobster? And shall we list your track record when it comes to men and your choices, Snarls? Shut the hell up, both of you.

Sounds like Carson and Morki are pro-TJ.

Actually, I have a feeling Morgan is in fact that good in bed. He has to have some sort of positive talent.

I totally think he is. That's the one thing that they've sold that makes sense.

Edited by tvgoddess
(edited)

So, what was the percentage of ELQ stock Tracy owned? It is all now in Luke's name, correct? So. I still feel the Lucky kidnapping is ELQ related. Either Fluke is back, and arranged it so that he wouldn't marry Tracy again so that he alone would have the stock. Or it's part of the ELQ takeover and Nikolas, Sloane or Helena are behind it. IDK though. If it were Helena behind it all, why would she hide with a voice modulator?

Oh wait, never mind. I was assuming this is all going to tie together logically and be coherent. I was thinking of some other show. Carry on. I know whatever the explanation, it's going to be stupid.

And TY to those who answered about the Ned Baby Daddy thing. You certainly would not know from dialogue at the Q house, what was going on.

Edited by IWantCandy71
  • Love 1

Morgan "Dick Smart" Corinthos

• Love 11

Sabrina is getting more and more time, script and opportunity on the show, while vets like Monica, Felicia, Mac, Bobbie and Scott are ignored or given short shrift. Whoever is the behind-the-scenes Sugar Daddy to the actress must be ecstatic that the Pet is making inroads. I don't dislike Sabrina or TeCa, but Sabrina is just too minor a character to be so wrapped up in at least a couple of front-burner stories with major characters. I feel like we're being force-fed. My attention feels hijacked.

(edited)

was Is hate sex the only kind of sex people on this show are allowed to have any more? Yawn.

Liz is having based on a huge lie sex.

Edited by Oracle42
  • Love 5

Yeah, I'm just never going to be a FAN of Sabrina regardless of what Ron does. She really does feel like a pet project that he won't let go of out of spite. Although it makes me laugh that she has more airtime and is significantly more important than Patrick. JT is paying for his lack of enthusiasm for Patrina, for reals.

• Love 4