Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

(edited)

Alexis was totally right, the whole hearing is to prove Sonny is an unfit parent which hasn't happened so Michael is using underhanded tricks to "win",

Sonny is an unfit parent. Full stop. Only in the insane Port Chuck universe has this not been proved yet in the hearing! Come on now. There is no way Michael would have to resort to anything but the truth to win this hearing.

Regardless, I hate hate hate that RC and his monkeys are writing this like we should really have sympathy for Sonny.

The custody story is enraging because we are so clearly supposed to root for Sonny, a murdering mobster, to win custody and they really drive that fact home by having every single person repeat over and over again how Sonny is an amazing father and how Michael should totes get over it

This reminds me of All My Children when every character had to run around telling Bianca that Babe was love. She stole Bianca's baby but so what? Even Bianca ended up declaring Babe was the bestest thing evah.

Sonny is an amazing father. That statement is absolutely hilarious.

Edited by hypnotoad
  • Love 11

But she didn't break up with Ric.  THAT'S what makes her look so bad.  The last conversation she had with Ric was when he asked her point blank if she had feelings for Jake, and she wouldn't answer.  So Ric left it there, but she never broke up with him.  So she's now telling Jake she has feelings for him WHILE she has Ric in the wings (in case Jake doesn't work out).  I really don't like her.

Oops, so stalker nurse is even worse than I thought. I can't really take Ric seriously while he's begging and obsessing over this deviant. He must have no self esteem.

• Love 1

Just to be clear saying what Michael did wasn't an attractive look was figurative not literal. I don't think Michael is bad looking. I think acting underhanded whether like Sonny or a Q isn't something that looks good on someone who is supposed to be a good person. It is disappointing Michael would use underhanded moves to win. It isn't an attractive trait and is something Sonny would do. So how is Michael a better choice for Avery? Sonny is her father and Ava is her mother one of those two should raise her.

(edited)

"I had Morgan take Avery to the memorial," said Sonny.  Oh, really?  It was your idea, was it?  Sheesh.  "I keep what's mine, my daughter, my territory."  And there it is.

LOVED seeing Michael tell off Ric and Julian.  Go, Michael!  

Ric to Michael: You're my nephew, ok? I've always liked you.

Michael: Really?  Because I've always hated you. 

Alexis: We can't prove that he intentionally or even negligently put the kids in harm's way (referring to what happens to Sonny's kids).

And then telling Michael that she kept Kristina from Sonny to protect her, and she doesn't think Sonny will ever completely forgive her.  Oh boo hoo shut up already Alexis.  STILL trying to get him to drop the case.  I used to like Alexis but I am really not liking her at the moment.  Get off Michael's back.

Oh, and as far as Michael doing something underhanded?  Real life, for once, on GH.  I'm all for whatever it takes to keep that baby from thugs, either Sonny or Julian.

Um, I think I mentioned a few posts ago that I would love to see the judge who was dating Monica be the custody judge.  I see the soap opera gods heard my plea.  Hopefully he won't have to recuse himself because of his relationship with Monica - though I don't expect this to happen, just a thought.

Why did Jason tell Snarly about the undercover thing?  Does he not understand what "undercover" means??  She says she won't tell but...I bet she lets it slip at some point.

Seeing Julian and Sonny argue like children over who "owns" PC...hahaha, what a couple of egomaniacs!

Nikolas!! "Jake's true identity has nothing to do with you", he says to Sam.  She's going to be majorly pissed when she finds out he knew Jake was Jason.

I thought it was rather sweet of her to want to know who Jake is, so she can tell him and he can maybe find his family somewhere.  It almost made me like her.

Not a bad episode, for a change.

Edited by HipOldBat
  • Love 6
(edited)

Alexis was totally right, the whole hearing is to prove Sonny is an unfit parent which hasn't happened so Michael is using underhanded tricks to "win"

I think that Sonny *has* been shown to be an unfit parent in court. Ric has just been trying to show that Michael is also unfit.

I hope the fact that Sonny almost killed Ava, his baby momma and was stopped by Michael will be brought up in court.

So they definitely haven't brought it up? I asked about it the other day because I figured I must have missed it. It is absolutely ridiculous and unbelievable that Michael hasn't mentioned it, especially because Michael stopped Sonny and so is the only reason that Avery is even alive. Why wasn't this the very first thing Alexis asked him about?

I also think that's it totally insane that Michael doesn't have, or at least isn't shown as having, anyone in his corner. The list of people in this town and especially in his family who hate Sonny is long. Even. If someone like Tracy didn't care about Michael having Avery, she would jump at the chance to go to court and talk about how awful Sonny is. I just really wish that this show would at least make an attempt to make it all make sense.

It is disappointing Michael would use underhanded moves to win. It isn't an attractive trait and is something Sonny would do.

Actually, It's more Sonny's style to order Shawn to kill the judge, Shawn misses and accidentally shoots Avery in the spleen, and Sonny is the only one who is a blood match and so he saves her and gets to keep her.

Edited by Turtle
  • Love 11

So how is Michael a better choice for Avery? Sonny is her father and Ava is her mother one of those two should raise her.

Just spitballing here, but could it be because Michael has never deliberately killed anyone? I didn't care about Connie because I thought she was pointless after Megan Ward left the role, but Ava did kill her for pretty much the stupidest reason ever. Sonny...well, you know what Sonny did.

Also, this is  possibly a very stupid question, but why should biology trump everything? Anyone who has been watching the show for a decent amount of time is aware of what Sonny's track record is with his existing children, and while I think Ava is a better parent, A) that's a low bar to set in comparison to Mini McMoobster and B) she still gave birth to Kaka, which.....well, you know. So what makes genetics so much more important than anything else, like the possibility of actually being able to raise a child to be something decent?

• Love 13

Just spitballing here, but could it be because Michael has never deliberately killed anyone? I didn't care about Connie because I thought she was pointless after Megan Ward left the role, but Ava did kill her for pretty much the stupidest reason ever. Sonny...well, you know what Sonny did.

Also, this is  possibly a very stupid question, but why should biology trump everything? Anyone who has been watching the show for a decent amount of time is aware of what Sonny's track record is with his existing children, and while I think Ava is a better parent, A) that's a low bar to set in comparison to Mini McMoobster and B) she still gave birth to Kaka, which.....well, you know. So what makes genetics so much more important than anything else, like the possibility of actually being able to raise a child to be something decent?

Great points.

I wondered, too, when Alexis said that she knows of fathers who are locked up but get visitation...that doesn't mean they share custody, though.  That's a completely different kind of visitation - as in, prison visitation for relatives.  It doesn't mean when the father gets out he automatically shares custody.  I thought that was a dumb thing for her to say.

You know....Delia wouldn't be a bad choice.  She's the grandma, and she owns the bar, right?  Assuming she doesn't do all the crazy shit she did on Ryan's Hope anymore, I don't think it's too far-fetched for her to try for custody.  In Memphis, they routinely award custody to grandparents when both the parents are criminals.  Just sayin'.

• Love 4

Chad Duell isn't the best looking person on the show no but I've always liked him. I believe he's actually close to my age (almost 27), and I've always said if I were to meet someone who looked like him I'd be trying to talk. I don't like the gymed out pretty boy types. Chad looks like someone I could know and that's an undervalued quality on TV. The smirk though did definitely up his attractiveness.

I don't know if you're saying you're almost 27 or chad is almost 27, but Chad turned 27 last October.

Why oh why does no one in the custody hearing pose to Sonny "so if you feel that as the biological father you are entitled to raise Avery, why did you feel that it was your decision that Michael shouldn't be raised by his father, AJ Quartermaine?" It seems like such an obvious point to make in this storyline. I also agree that Olivia, Carly and Alexis should be testifying why they felt the need to protect their children from Sonny.

I love Truth Tellin Michael - that line "well, I've always hated you" sent shivers up my spine. I want more truth tellin' Michael Q.

You know....Delia wouldn't be a bad choice.  She's the grandma, and she owns the bar, right?  Assuming she doesn't do all the crazy shit she did on Ryan's Hope anymore, I don't think it's too far-fetched for her to try for custody.  In Memphis, they routinely award custody to grandparents when both the parents are criminals.  Just sayin'.

I'm up for anything that keeps Ilene Kristen on this show... so I vote for "yes" to her getting custody (unlikely to happen but a good thought nonetheless)

• Love 8
(edited)

Delia gave Ava up for adoption so she gave up her parental rights and legally has no ties to Avery. Dante and Lulu were the best candidates to raise Avery when her parents went to prison. That has not changed since Sonny was pardoned and Ava was assumed dead.

Edited by nilyank
  • Love 1

I assume this 'Jake goes undercover to infiltrate the Jerome Mob biz' is a set up for a variation of the Sonny shoots Dante scenario. Either Julian is aiming at 'Jake' and Sam (who's discovered the truth) comes running in screaming, "You can't kill my husband!" or Julian actually shoots 'Jake', and Sam finds out at the same time or right after that he's really Jason, rages at her father and then has to decide if she can forgive him and rebuild a relationship. 

• Love 3
I love how everyone keeps telling Michael that this custody suit will ruin—ruin, I tell you—his relationship with his parents. As if. Carly and Sonny will never cut him out of their lives. They fought too hard (and too dirty) to get him.

Michael's constant response to anyone who tries this should simply be "no, Sonny killing my father and Carly covering it up and acting like it was a fucking aphrodisiac ruined my relationship with them." 

• Love 18
(edited)

Didn't Sonny frame Jax in the custody hearing with Carly with, like, hookers and blow? How dare Michael play dirty!

Horny-ass Alexis is and always will be desperate to get another shot with Sonny while complaining otherwise, just like her bullshit with Julian. "He'll never forgive me!" Talking out of both sides of her mouth simultaneously.

Edited by jsbt
  • Love 9

I don't know if you're saying you're almost 27 or chad is almost 27, but Chad turned 27 last October.

Whoops I meant I know he's around my age and I'm a month away from 27 but I wasn't sure of his exact birthday just I've seen his age in the past and its lined up with mine.

I assume this 'Jake goes undercover to infiltrate the Jerome Mob biz' is a set up for a variation of the Sonny shoots Dante scenario. Either Julian is aiming at 'Jake' and Sam (who's discovered the truth) comes running in screaming, "You can't kill my husband!" or Julian actually shoots 'Jake', and Sam finds out at the same time or right after that he's really Jason, rages at her father and then has to decide if she can forgive him and rebuild a relationship. 

That angst is mob related, it'll be Sonny pulling a gun on Jakeson or vice versa.

The personal angst is what is going on with Jiz and Samtrick.

Personally I don't think biology is everything but people who are so up in arms about Sonny taking Michael from his biodad WANT Michael to take Avery from her biodad. This logic is a little skewed to me.

I'm not usually team Alexis often but what she said to Michael was spot on. Just b/c someone is a criminal or not the type of person we want to be doesn't mean we get to judge their love of their child or if they should raise their own child. That is exactly what Carly and Sonny did to AJ and now Michael is doing the same thing to Sonny, Ava, Kiki, Morgan and Julian. He is judging them all unfit to be around Avery just because he is mad. It is not in Avery's best interest to be cut off from her biolgical family just like Michael says it wasn't in his best interest to be cut off from his family. Michael isn't seeing the whole picture and that is what Alexis and others have been trying to get across to him. Just like Michael loved AJ regardless of history b/c he was his father, someday Avery would love Sonny that way and resent being kept from her father regardless of the kind of person he was. Same as Sam and Julian, Kiki and Silas. It isn't in Avery's best interest to do this and Michael is doing it for the wrong reason and going about it in the wrong way.

Loved MW today, in my eyes, she can do no wrong. She's just awesome. And I had hoped for a soapy Ava interrupts her own memorial service, so I'm a happy girl. I liked Delia, she had a great line about Morgan. The "Adios Ava", all of it. Still not sure about this Kiki, she just seems like a different character altogether. I know I complained about KA, but this too drastic a change I think. Maybe I'll change my mind when I see her with Ava, but for now she just seems not like her.

Avery's little coat and her reaching for Morgan, awwww!

The rest was pretty boring, especially all this Jake crap. Seriously, how long are they going to keep dragging this out with the two vultures circling his peen like the Kardashians circle famewhoring? Enough.

I'm not a Julexis fan, but I did like how they just started making out not caring that Michael was there. I guess I'm supposed to be impressed by his big move. Let me know when he can pick Avery out of a lineup.

• Love 3
(edited)

I don't think Michael is bad looking. I think acting underhanded whether like Sonny or a Q isn't something that looks good on someone who is supposed to be a good person. It is disappointing Michael would use underhanded moves to win. It isn't an attractive trait and is something Sonny would do. So how is Michael a better choice for Avery? Sonny is her father and Ava is her mother one of those two should raise her.

Didn't Sonny frame Jax in the custody hearing with Carly with, like, hookers and blow? How dare Michael play dirty!

Actually, It's more Sonny's style to order Shawn to kill the judge, Shawn misses and accidentally shoots Avery in the spleen, and Sonny is the only one who is a blood match and so he saves her and gets to keep her.

Yep. It's not really Sonny's style to blackmail. His options lean more towards ruining someone's life and/or killing them. We don't know exactly Michael did yet, but it would seem he pulled strings to get a more favorable judge towards himself appointed to the case. Not exactly on the up and up, but way more civilized than anything Sonny would pull.

And being a good person doesn't have to be some black and white thing. I think pulling a move like Michael did to save Avery's life is actually a pretty great thing, but even if it were completely bad that doesn't make Michael a bad person and it certainly doesn't even compare to half the crap, Sonny or Ava, has pulled in their lives.

As someone else pointed out, if biology is soooo important than why did king Sonny think it was his right to take Michael from AJ? Neither Sonny or Carly ever have a response for that other than pointing out that AJ was a drunk or pointing out how dysfunctional the Q's are/were. Of course for Sonny he thinks he's above everyone. It's his business to decide if Jax or AJ gets to raise their kids, but when someone threatens his place with his kids all of a sudden biology rules all and the only thing that matters is a kid having their father's love.

I think for the courts biology is paramount. And I actually don't have a problem with that. But there comes a point where biology shouldn't be the deciding factor. Some people should not be raising kids and Sonny is one of those people. Michael would be better for Avery because he's never set out to kill anyone, unlike Avery's mother and father. He doesn't make his money dealing in death and destruction. He doesn't have a long history of kids being hurt merely for standing next to him. Michael hasn't chosen money and power countless times over the welfare of his family. 

Just b/c someone is a criminal or not the type of person we want to be doesn't mean we get to judge their love of their child or if they should raise their own child. That is exactly what Carly and Sonny did to AJ and now Michael is doing the same thing to Sonny, Ava, Kiki, Morgan and Julian. He is judging them all unfit to be around Avery just because he is mad. It is not in Avery's best interest to be cut off from her biolgical family just like Michael says it wasn't in his best interest to be cut off from his family. Michael isn't seeing the whole picture and that is what Alexis and others have been trying to get across to him. Just like Michael loved AJ regardless of history b/c he was his father, someday Avery would love Sonny that way and resent being kept from her father regardless of the kind of person he was. Same as Sam and Julian, Kiki and Silas.

That's not exactly what Carly and Sonny did. Carly decided that she wanted someone else to raise her child because she didn't want to lose her mealticket boyfriend. Then after AJ stood up to her she decided she hated him and elected first Jason and then Sonny to play daddy. It had nothing really to do with AJ being any kind of danger to Michael. If AJ actually had been legitimately a danger to Michael, I don't think, I and many others that resent what Sonny and Carly did, would hate them so much.

If someone is a criminal and manages to be a terrific parent and role model, then sure they should get to keep their kids. But time and time again Sonny's line of work has had disastrous repercussions for his children. You keep acting like Michael doesn't have legitimate reasons to fear for Avery's safety. Sure, a huge reason he's doing this is because he's mad at Sonny. But it's not like he's mad at Sonny for taking away his car keys. The man KILLED A DEFENSELESS MAN in cold blood. How exactly is Sonny a fit parent? Because he loves his kids? Sorry, that's not good enough.

Who's to say that Avery would resent being kept away from Sonny. If someone explained the risks to her, she might actually be grateful. There are plenty of people who weren't raised by their biological parents who are just fine with it. Sam and Julian's situation is completely different. Alexis didn't deliberately keep Julian from her. And while Sam has begun to forge a relationship with him, it doesn't seem like she's crying over the fact that he didn't raise her. Kiki is also forging a relationship with her dad. She's sad at the time she lost with him, but she's not actually bitter about it. She was only bitter about her mom constantly lying about who her father was.  

Michael was pissed about being kept from AJ because his parents lied to him about who AJ was and why they kept him from him. He didn't love AJ because of biology. He came to love him because he got to know the man underneath and knew he was truly not the horrible drunken loser that Sonny and Carly made him out to be. I think, biology or not, if AJ had turned out to be the kind of man Sonny and Carly painted him to be Michael would have continued to not care about him.

Just curious since being raised by a biological parent is so important do you think Nikolas should have been raised by his rapist, psycho dad? I mean who cares that he tried to rape Nikolas' sister. Biology is the most important thing ever. It doesn't matter the kind of person he has or the kind of danger he could expose his kids to.

I think Dante is actually a great example of someone who wasn't raised by their biological parent and isn't bitter about it. Sure, he's formed a sort of tentative relationship with Sonny but he doesn't blame Olivia for keeping him from Sonny and he's actually probably the most well-adjusted of all of Sonny's kids.

Let me know when he can pick Avery out of a lineup.

A lot of babies look interchangeable to me. There are plenty I couldn't pick out of a line-up. 

Edited by FilmTVGeek80
  • Love 21
(edited)

Actually when Sonny forced AJ to give up his parental rights to Michael so Carly and Michael could leave the Q mansion Sonny used straight up plain blackmail. He used the fact that AJ hired an arsonist to burn down the warehouse to make Jason look like an unfit parent as leverage threatening jail time. AJ caved like a house of cards.

And Sonny did this for Carly and Sonny's own unborn child. The Qs were forcing Carly to stay at thier house or lose Michael that this was the only way Sonny could get them free.

Edited by Cattitude

I don't remember Delia and Sonny ever meeting. Delia said that Avery has her father's dimples. How does she know this? And why did Sonny say that Delia was a curse? or did I mishear.

They met when Sonny was holding Ava hostage. Ava asked Delia to come to Sonny's house and try to sneak out the video that had Ava showing she killed Connie, but Sonny caught Delia.

• Love 1
(edited)

So Morgan talks Moobs into letting him take Avery to the memorial service, yet when Moobs sees Julian, he basically tells Julian that it was HIS idea??  Moobs is so pathetic in his need to be top dog.  Maybe he should buy bigger lifts.  Julian isn't much better.  There was a time I sorta liked him but lately he's become almost as insufferable as Moobs is.  With him and Moobs and Rick today, there was more strutting going on than you'd find at a rooster fight.  (I refuse to say "cock fight" with these three dood tools).  And then at the memorial, Julian laments that Avery may never know his father.  Puuuuuuuuuuuuuullllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeezeee.  

Now that Judge Walters is on the case, I expect him to award custody to Michael the second he finds out Moobs allowed his idiot son Morgan to take Avery anywhere.  Morgan has his moments, but letting him be responsible for a living being is just wrong.

It's a sad day when the best male on the show (except for Michael) is Silas.

Edited by boes
  • Love 7

And why did Sonny say that Delia was a curse? or did I mishear.

You didn't mishear, but that was a weird line. It would have made more sense actually and been more believable if Sonny had said Ava was a curse, but Delia? Lest we forget, Scummy, you've got no room to judge. And Morgan saying, "I know". WTF? BC must have pissed off Ron big time, because his character sucks now and the writing for him is embarrassing. What kind of storyline is kissing Sonny's ass 24/7? He hasn't done a single thing of note since he and Ava broke up.

• Love 4
(edited)

https://twitter.com/nathanvarni/status/572940656147972096/photo/1

April 1, 1963 // April 1, 2015 Celebrating 52 years on ABC, mark your calendars for a can't miss episode! 4-1-15

Considering last year was Umily leading AJ into the light, I'm wary. Although I did like the three Carlys.

It's cute that they're all about celebrating something they destroy on a daily basis: the history. Edited by HeatLifer
  • Love 8

You didn't mishear, but that was a weird line. It would have made more sense actually and been more believable if Sonny had said Ava was a curse, but Delia? Lest we forget, Scummy, you've got no room to judge. And Morgan saying, "I know". WTF? BC must have pissed off Ron big time, because his character sucks now and the writing for him is embarrassing. What kind of storyline is kissing Sonny's ass 24/7? He hasn't done a single thing of note since he and Ava broke up.

I don't think BC pissed off Carlivati, I think just like 90% of the cast he's not a priority. Which is too bad, because like you said, he's pretty much done nothing since he and Ava broke up. He just follows Kiki around and it is boooooring. I wish he would at least start making out with her, because at least it would be something, anything.

• Love 5
(edited)
 He is judging them all unfit to be around Avery just because he is mad.

And he's mad for an insignificant reason, is that it? If you think AJ was so insignificant that his murder is unimportant, then fine. I guess. I'm not trying to go at you, but I do wish you'd at least acknowledge that Sonny did something shitty for shitty reasons because he's a shitty person, and then everyone else pretty much fell all over themselves to cover it up.Michael isn't "mad" because Sonny told him he couldn't go on a ski vacation to Aspen, he's hurt and vengeful because the worthless bastard killed somebody he was beginning to get to know as his father, instead of as the useless drunk Sonny (and Carly and Jason) drilled it into his head that AJ was.

Edited by Cobalt Stargazer
  • Love 20

Actually when Sonny forced AJ to give up his parental rights to Michael so Carly and Michael could leave the Q mansion Sonny used straight up plain blackmail. He used the fact that AJ hired an arsonist to burn down the warehouse to make Jason look like an unfit parent as leverage threatening jail time. AJ caved like a house of cards.

And Sonny did this for Carly and Sonny's own unborn child. The Qs were forcing Carly to stay at thier house or lose Michael that this was the only way Sonny could get them free.

I remember the scene you were referring to vaguely. Sonny does use blackmail sometimes, but his go to move is violence and criminal activity. I know AJ didn't sign away his rights to Michael in the scene you're referring because he signed away his rights when Sonny had AJ locked up for days, waving booze in his face, and then finally HANGING HIM ON A MEATHOOK. 

And it's not like the Q's were keeping Carly hostage. After everything Carly did, and then followed throw on given how cut off the Q's were from Michael most of his life, to keep AJ and the Q's from Michael after they were born they had every right to threaten to sue for custody. The only reason Carly was at the house was because she betrayed Jason and walked into the Q house of her own free will to marry AJ and try to play them all for suckers. Pardon them for calling Carly out and not letting her roll over them.

• Love 12
(edited)

Okay, I watched today's show in order to see what stlopity was and enjoyed a couple of scenes but the rest was stlopity.

I enjoyed Silas/Ava and MWOP. ME and MW have chemistry. I can enjoy them because the show isn't shoving them as "twu luv" with sappy music and heavy handed writing. The judge Waller change was a total Q move and I loved it. More Q's should be involved in this story. The Q's are the type of family that would ban together against a common enemy and Sonny is a mutual enemy.

BC needs to talk to TC about hair pieces. TC seems to have finally found one that makes his hair look full and natural. BC's hair is thinning all along the top. It would be in his best interest to invest in good hair pieces now.

I see they repurposed Creighton Clark for the Shriner's hospital. I like the blue walls. See what a color other than gray on the walls can do.

Edited by BestestAuntEver
  • Love 4

Which Quartermaine will Ron kill off on this anniversary show, I wonder? Monica? Tracy? Ned? Michael?

Monica, Tracy, Ned and Michael will all die from food poisoning. After the funerals, Sonny will have sex with Carly on their graves. Then the judge will grant Sonny custody of Avery because, hello, he's an exceptional guy. Meanwhile, Luke is losing it while Laura and Lucky ...wait... who? And Robin will be chained to a wall while Patrick is just the bestest 'cause he deserves to be happy out of anyone ever.

• Love 8
(edited)

Yeeeah, I keep watching this custody battle with the sidest of side eyes.  Michael, the former red headed menace, who was perfectly fine with Sonny's mob life, even after being shot in the head and going to prison, now believes that Sonny is a danger?  So all those mob hits he called before, all the times he ordered Jason to kill his ENUH-MEEZ, all those lives lost, those fathers taken from their families, THAT was okay, but because his biological dad was at the receiving end this time, NOW he's a danger?  Now he can't raise a child?

Like I said: SIDE.EYE.

Not that I believe any of this will last.  In a few months, he'll be apologizing for being upset with Sonny for killing AJ and he'll shove Morgan out of the way and take his rightful place as chief son asskisser.

NuKiki reminds me of that Maxie in between Robyn Richards & Kirsten Storms.  Danica something or other?  She was so bad it was hilarious.

Jake is soooooooo boring.  He is straight buzzkill, as are he & Liz.  They threw LiRic away for this?  Whatever.  Ric needs to shave.  I keep thinking he'd be really good with Ava.  Wonder if they'd go there at some point.

Edited by lvbalgurl
  • Love 6
(edited)

Not Monica, please. Danny needs his sleepovers. Soon she'll throw pajama parties for Avery and Danny.

I remember the scene you were referring to vaguely. Sonny does use blackmail sometimes, but his go to move is violence and criminal activity. I know AJ didn't sign away his rights to Michael in the scene you're referring because he signed away his rights when Sonny had AJ locked up for days, waving booze in his face, and then finally HANGING HIM ON A MEATHOOK. 

I don't hate Sonny like most do, but there is no defense for his actions with regards to Michael's custody. The attempt makes me see red. 

Edited by Deputy Deputy CoS
  • Love 4

Nik wants ELQ.

Which in itself makes zero sense. But then, Ron doesn't care about character logic since he'd have to first care about the characters in the first place. But he is breaking one of Doug Marland's 10 rules: The one where you can add layers a character hadn't had before, but if your audience says, "He/She would never do that!", then you have failed.

I think I'd take Zombie Doug Marland about now. He was associated with early '80s GH, I believe.

• Love 6

Nik wants ELQ.

Thanks, and wowza!  That is seriously messed up.  Why would he care about ELQ?  Especially now?  I can't buy him keeping this info from Sam.  

• Love 3

After years of not mentioning ELQ much, now Nik thinks he can Jason Morgan his way into the company? Or is this a Sonny move? I'm very confused because he's wearing black, manippleating a wimmens, and he's swole. But Jason is involved. I like Ponytail Carly. I can't handle all that pretty in one scene though. Jason, take note, it's the last time Carly won't yell at you.

I'm sure on the anniversary we shall have Sonny and Shawn meathook Micheal, some one big memory of Jason, the Precious Ring gets found by Sam, Carly and Sonny bump and grind (barf), hospital stuff, Anna something, and Spencer something. Because last year AJ died, Sonny saw 3 Carlys and prayed to um Carly? I think about rejoice in killing AJ. Dumily had the Stairway to Heaven. And I was never the same because Ron took SK away and I couldn't get a goodbye scene with AJ and his kid?????

So clearly the Sonny asslicking will continue. But November sweeps where we had The AJ reveal will clearly be Jason beating the crap out of Patrick and then Sam beating the crap out of Patrick. Then everyone beating the crap out of Nik. So, there's that to look forward to....

• Love 3

Thanks, and wowza!  That is seriously messed up.  Why would he care about ELQ?  Especially now?  I can't buy him keeping this info from Sam.  

Something about Dark Side, Power, and cookies.

Bring back Judgy Wudgy

..to smite Sonny? Awesome. Now, about Georgie and the WSB....

• Love 5
(edited)

Maybe the anniversary reveal will be that Jason is still a prisoner of Helene and He and Robin finally escape. They head to Port Charles to confront Jake who is revealed to be.........................................................

Lucky?  Ethan?   Jimmy Lee Holt Jr.?........................or  AJ

Now, about Georgie and the WSB....

it would be awesome if that was who RB was playing

Edited by Fylaki
  • Love 4

I disagree strenuously about this look not being attractive on Michael. It's not that I've ever found Chad Duell repulsive or anything, but he's never really done it for me. But today with that smirk toward Sonny when Judge Walters was revealed - wow! If I was in that courtroom I would have thrown him down and done him right there. 

His move today wasn't Sonny like. Carly, and maybe the show, might try to paint this as Michael acting like his father Sonny, but that move was pure Quartermaine through and through. I love him getting his Quartermaine on after years of being deprived of his family.

I think those who have actually watched the show for years, and aren't mesmerized by Sonny's dimples, know that Sonny is not the sympathetic one here. Michael is exactly right that all of Sonny's kids, because of Sonny's quest for power and money, which he has put ahead of his kids time and time again, have all paid the price one way or another. Avery may not be a piece of meat, but she'd damn well be better off with Michael, even if he does have the nannies raise her. Michael's only been blown up and almost killed because of yet another one of Sonny's enemies. I don't care if Michael wants to use whatever underhanded tactics he needs to save Avery's life. Bribe judges, whatever it takes. 

Michael has been on fire lately! He needs to go around telling everyone off! 

Something about Dark Side, Power, and cookies.

I like cookies. I'm in. 

Avery really likes the actors on this show doesn't she. When Delia picked her up she looked so happy. 

• Love 5