Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

I guess non-fantastical stories seem too boring to this crew. But they don't seem to get that after a while, constant lunacy -- with no time to develop characters or their relationships -- also becomes boring.

Ooh, yet another kidnapping/ hostage situation. Yawn.

Dead villain is back! Again! To join his many undead villain friends! Again! It's so shocking ---zzzzzzzz

What's that? Another mob thingy? Oh joy.

And with all the magical, untouchable psychos running around, I feel like a nurse in a mental ward, just detached at this point.

• Love 9
He tells the audience what we're supposed to believe rather than gauging us and making his best guess as to what we will believe. He actually said that he was peeved at us for not accepting that Carly would write off Franco's crimes against her family because of the tumor. He said (though I paraphrase from memory): "I told them it was the tumor. Like it or not, they have to accept that the tumor is a legitimate excuse for not holding someone accountable for their crimes."

*points at icon*

Look at it like this. It really could have been worse. Ron could have had Carly telling people, "But he has a soul now!"

Hey, I didn't say it could have been worse by a lot. Okay, okay, I'm going...OW!

• Love 4

Sean Connery, one of the better actors ever stopped acting after doing the arguably bad movie "League of Extrordinary Gentleman ". It was that much of a disappointment, if the rumors are true. (Of his reaction ) I'll let that sink in to Mr. C while I sip my tea.

I can always watch AHS or you tube the glory days of soaps or watch PLL or Degrassi where the writing makes more sense as I sip my tea.

I enjoyed most of the episode except I can't get into some Liz vs Sam fest b/c to me they both look totally ridiculous. Liz is an idiot defending a virtual stranger and Sam being all holier than though about Jake when she was MARRIED to a mobster and in the end it IS the same person. I'd find her anger justified IF she'd still feel the same way when she learns Jake IS Jason, but "OMG St Jasus is better than a common thug". NOT! So I just can't get hot over either one

True. Aside from that, what ticked me off about Sam was her attitude that Faison shooting Jason (while he was on the job) made Jason his ultimate victim. She's blowing off what Faison has done to Lucky, Robin (both of whom Liz was very close to) Anna and others. Her dismissing the brainwashing/torture Lucky endured with "Lucky survived" was gross because she implied that Liz's priorities were screwed up due to acknowledging she loathed Faison because of what happened to Lucky, rather than loathing him over the 'murder' of Jason.  

I am glad that Liz brought up Sam's role in the kidnapping of baby Jake when Sam was all 'you'd do anything to hang on to Jason'. Sam has been as pathetic, if not more so, about Jason than Elizabeth. 

That cat fight made them both look like losers.

• Love 11

Most of the storylines written for the females on the show have them behaving like children, idiots or a combination of the two which is infuriating. 

In all fairness, you can say the exact same thing about the men on the show.  There are days when Spencer comes off as the most mature person in Port Charles.

In all fairness, you can say the exact same thing about the men on the show.  There are days when Spencer comes off as the most mature person in Port Charles.

Sure but I still feel like the women are being made to look worse. Women in their 40s and 50s acting like teenagers with high school crushes (Alexis and Olivia); Tracy, who is well into her 60s, looking like a total dolt the majority of the time; Liz and Sam sniping at each other, again, like young girls, trying to one up each other in their ridiculousness... it's all exhausting. 

Spencer comes off that way because Ron thinks it's oh so clever to have that little shit talk like a 40 year-old, make references to shows people 10 years his senior haven't even heard of and other nonsense. 

(Sorry, I'm having a bad verbal day. I sometimes struggle to come up with the right words and it shows in my speech and my writing. Blergh.)

Edited by Box305
  • Love 6

*points at icon*

Look at it like this. It really could have been worse. Ron could have had Carly telling people, "But he has a soul now!"

Hey, I didn't say it could have been worse by a lot. Okay, okay, I'm going...OW!

Franco couldn't even be bothered to spend "two weeks moaning in  a basement" about what he'd done! 

• Love 2

To be fair to Ron (because that's how I roll) Erica Kane on AMC still acted like a wounded teen right up until the end of the original run of the show. Seeing a 60 year old woman (I don't care how you slice it, Erica Kane was at least 60, Kendall retcon notwithstanding) scheme after a man is hard and embarassing to watch. It's one of the reasons this lifelong viewer could no longer stand to watch.

But more on topic, to recap for Ron (who surely reads this forum), Anna and Jordan = good (teaming up to use their individual skills against a common enemy and finding the drama in that situation); Liz vs Sam = bad. Surely the Bechtel test should still apply to General Hospital. Like the use of history but fighting over "either" Jason ( the past or current) is just overwhelmingly boring.

And for what it's worth - I want someone to root for but currently there is no one (no matter how much I like my own designated "Legion of Awesome", they are all on way too little and not involved enough in the general show).

I question whether Ron knows that Aiden exists at all. 

Isn't that the truth. Liz's children are officially fairies to me. They're these tiny little ageless beings who vanish into thin air at any given time, never to be seen or heard from until poof! and they're back again.

But as usual any child that isn't named "Spencer" and can't be put into scenes with said "Spencer" then they're basically overlooked/ignored/forgotten about it seems.

That cat fight made them both look like losers.

I've no doubt in my mind Ron read over those scenes, and then watched Kelly and Becks act them out and said to himself "how damn sassy and fierce are they being right now?!?!". 

He has Liz like a bug up Jake's ass and Sam still acts as if Jason was sent from on high and was her demigod husband who could do no wrong.

• Love 1
I've no doubt in my mind Ron

I've no doubt in my mind that Ron did NOT watch GH like the rest of us, during James Franco's guest appearances.  That character was one sick twisted individual.  It was like watching some iteration of "Friday the 13th" or "Halloween" movie and NOT like some sophomoric bad comedy about a dictator. 

Folks, don't worry too much about another Liz/Sam cat fight because you know that pretty soon Liz and Sam won't be able to scrounge up more than a couple seconds compared to the EONS of airtime that Franco and Nina and NuJason and other useless (hi Kiki) characters will scarf down.

Edited by sunnyface

Did Sabrina get rehired at the hospital off screen? If she hasn't worked there in weeks how did Patrick just now find out about her trying to kill demon baby? Wouldn't Pip have told him about it at some point?

Well Patrick just got his job back after admitting to want to kill Rafe on the operating table.  So he hasn't been in real contact with anybody (besides Sabrina and maybe Liz) at the hospital.

Hi all, two days out of the hospital and just caught up on Tuesday through Thursdays shows. Looks like I'll be spared Friday's until tomorrow, oh joy!

Meantime some thoughts:

The minute Liz showed up at Sam's, my eyes rolled pretty far back in my head. And considering my head is what was operated on, that probably wasn't such a good thing to have happen. Remind me to send Ron a bill for any complications as a result of watching this fakakta show.

Back on track, why are these women fighting over a man who, for all everyone knows, is Franco's twin? Okay I'm sorry, I shoudont have put that out there. Ron may think it's actually a good idea! . But really, it was too stupid to watch.

And for a fraction of a second I thought maybe The Nina was too drugged up to repeat repeat her lines lines. But there she was with her 'stop talking stop talking stop talking' to Franco. Hmm, I wonder if my boss is a fan of hers? He did that to me a couple of times. Anyway, could she just leave? Like yesterday? When she told Alexis that she'd only accept help if Alexis also represented her cell buddy, I wanted Alexis to take one look at them both and say 'fuck it, I tried. I'm outta here, bye.' This is the man who strapped her DAUGHTER to a bomb and made her think for a year that he'd raped her. And Alexis is going to represent him? Shoot me now.

The UCG moment of the show (okay there were several and they all included Sonny, Shawn and Duke) had to be Sonny telling Shawn to rescue Ric before Johnny could do anythihg. Which basically means Ric is as good as dead because Shawn is the most incompetent 'hit man' ever. It wasn't easy but I actually laughed at that scene. Then there was the one at the metro court where Duke thought he was outsmarting Julian. Hey Santa, all duke wants for Christmas is a brain. Maybe you could help him out a bit? Or helpnthe rest of us by having Shawn try to rescue Ric and hitting Duke insteD of Johnnys goons? Please?

Maxie and the judge is still too stupid for words. How and why is he allowed to demand IN A RESTAURANT that she have no contact with Nathan if she wants to see her child? And then have people actually spy on her and report back that the two were seen talking in public? They live in the same town, which isn't very big. Chances are they are going to see each other. The fact is, they really haven't spent significant time together precisely because of the stupid ass judge. And why/how is it any of his business anyway? Does he have a clue what the child's father does for a 'living'? What makes spinelli anymore fit than Maxie?

I actually cheered when Michael threw the whole lot of them out of the brownstone. It's about damn time and I loved when he basically called them freeloaders.

Okay I'm done for now. I'm sure there's more but my eyes don't want to focus anymore. I'll pop in and out and keep reading the wonderful snark here as able. So please carry on!

• Love 9

As of last week, I'm over Jake-Son. Between his crashing at Liz's place, being a mindless drone for Helena, helping Faison escape, holding Sam hostage, shooting Nathan and becoming Carly's chief protector, he has outlived any shred of usefulness he had in record time. Of course, being the brain-damaged Borg that he is, Jake-Son bought Carly's bullshit about AJ, casting herself and even Ava, of all people as his victims hook, line and sinker. That AJ was choking the woman who not only framed him for the murder she committed, she tried to kill AJ herself and conned Sonny into doing it instead is not only beside the point to Carly, it's irrelevant. And who the fuck is Carly to call AJ " a one-man wrecking crew," like she and Sonny had nothing to do with it? Carly's smugness towards Franco after he was busted made her even more insufferable than ever, as did her claim that Franco "broke [Michael's] heart," like she and Sonny were just innocent bystanders. Those moments made Michael Without Pity's evicting Morgan, Kiki and Carly from the brownstone even better. Despite Michael's initial softening of his heart after hearing Sabrina's warning to him about not letting revenge rule his life, Michael came back to his senses after being subjected to Morgan, Kiki and Carly's bullshit, especially Carly's. Had Carly apologized to Michael for hurting him his whole life by keeping him from AJ, things might have been different, but that would have required the Slagbeast to take at least some semblance of responsibility for her actions where Michael is concerned, but she's not even remotely mature enough on that score.

Speaking of immaturity, on the Sonny front, his misery is the gift that keeps on giving. His being in prison and dumping Carly are great, but his catching beatdowns, physical and verbal, are giving me life. The only downsides  are Sonny giving control of his business to Shawn and Duke and Sonny's threats to Johnny. If I were an imprisoned gangster who needed someone to handle my "business,"  the last people I would pick would be someone whose ex is the Police Commissioner and a hitman who can't shoot straight, aka Duke & Shawn. I wouldn't trust them to be my gofers,  let alone my generals. Jordan and Anna are much better off without these clowns. Shawn has done Jordan way more harm than good, but she's not smart enough to see it. I hope that Jordan doesn't hook up with Julian because the last thing she needs is another criminal in her life. At least Anna has come to her senses on that score. Jordan deserved to be fired, as harsh as it sounds because she has let her feelings for Shawn cloud her judgment more than once. To Jordan's credit, she was planning to tell TJ the truth, until Anna changed her mind and made her wait a few more days. However, agent Hotness putting Anna on blast pissed me off. Anna's choice re imprisoning Faison was a big mistake, but the Feds aren't blameless, by a long shot. If they hadn't let Victor Cassidine take over the WSB and turn it into an evil and corrupt shadow of its former self, then Anna and Robert wouldn't have resorted to such drastic measures in the first place.

Re Nina, Franco and Ava, I don't feel one shred of sympathy for them. The Hells they are in are of their own making. At least Ava got a chance to hold her baby; Monica, otoh, will never hold AJ again-not under this regime anyway, which believes that resurrection should only be reserved for super-villains who aren't fat, but I digress. Ava's apologizing to/forgiving Ava was nice, but when she gets the guts to apologize to Monica, then I'll consider being impressed. As for Nina and Franco, they are working overtime on my last nerve. Just when it seems like Nina can't get any crazier, she asked Alexis to defend her and Franco. I can forgive Nathan's loyalty to Nina out of pity, but Nina's expecting Alexis to defend the piece of shit who terrorized her own daughter is fucked-up, even for this show.

• Love 10

Hi all, two days out of the hospital and just caught up on Tuesday through Thursdays shows. Looks like I'll be spared Friday's until tomorrow, oh joy!

Welcome back!  I'm not sure that GH is exactly the right tonic to feeling better, but at least you're not IN General Hospital being treated by Dr. O, the rabid troll.

• Love 7

Thanks Boes! I did consider not watching for the sake of my recovery, but then I just thanked my lucky stars that MY Patrick Drake at least had a semblance of bedside manner and that Dr, O wasn't running the hospital. Although I'm not entirely sure she wasn't my roommate lol!

• Love 7

And who the fuck is Carly to call AJ " a one-man wrecking crew," like she and Sonny had nothing to do with it?

Yeah, when I heard Carly say that, my first thought was, "Project much?"

Nina's expecting Alexis to defend the piece of shit who terrorized her own daughter is fucked-up, even for this show.

Was Nina ever filled in on Franco's antics pre-tumor?  I don't recall any scenes of her being informed of that or discovering it.  I figured that, as far as she knows, Franco is just that nice art therapist that everybody hates for some reason who helped her out.  So why not ask a well known defense lawyer to defend him?  If Nina has known all along about Franco's actions re: Sam, then, yeah, not only is the request sick it's likely to backfire as well.  But if she is in the dark about that aspect of his backstory it's just an innocent mistake.

Was Nina ever filled in on Franco's antics pre-tumor?  I don't recall any scenes of her being informed of that or discovering it.  I figured that, as far as she knows, Franco is just that nice art therapist that everybody hates for some reason who helped her out.  So why not ask a well known defense lawyer to defend him?  If Nina has known all along about Franco's actions re: Sam, then, yeah, not only is the request sick it's likely to backfire as well.  But if she is in the dark about that aspect of his backstory it's just an innocent mistake.

Franco filled her in himself. There was a scene where he tells her to "Google" his name to find out all that he's done and why he is such a "notorious" figure about PC.

So she is well aware of who he is and what he's done. Apparently though his being her friend trumped all that. That and helping her kidnap the baby and fleeing the country and promising her that they'd get to be a family together and everything.

Really in this way the Nina is no different than Franco. She believes that as long as it's something she wants it should happen, everyone else and their feelings be damned. No wonder they're such besties.

Edited by CPP83
  • Love 6

Okay I am going to say something crazy that I may regret. I am playing catch up but...as much as I would like the end of the mob stories...the current one is better than most. Ron seems to be doing it close to right. None of the players: Duke, Sonny, Johnny, Carlos or Julian are being shown to be heroes, all are flawed and seen as doing bad things...by the same token none of them are completely EvUUUL either. Now some, Carlos especially seems more cartoonish, but so far we are really not seeing "Sonny the Good Mobster and his trusty Sidekick the Borg versus the evil guys. The remaining cartoon bad guy is Fluke and I suspect they will all eventually work together to get him, which will get Sonny out of jail. But for now (as of last Thursday) not bad I can live with it

• Love 6

I agree, Fylaki. There's some dumb stuff going on with this mob story, but overall, it's not bad. Sonny is in prison for once for something he did, he's getting picked on by the other inmates (and the leader is Johnny, to boot), Franco will no doubt cause some trouble for Sonny, and his organization outside is having problems. 

Of course Sonny will eventually get out of Pentonville, but that's hardly a shock. And the reasons will probably be irritating, but that's not a shock, either. But for now, he's actually starting to suffer some consequences, however fleeting. That is kind of a shock.

• Love 6

I still feel like we're supposed to feel sorry for Sonny and want him to be free to go back to being the head mob boss just because he supposedly cares about hurting people now, but I do agree that it's far better than the Guza years. But I suspect it'll reach those levels eventually. I dread everyone finding out Jake is Jason. I'll probably have to take a barge vacation for a bit then.

• Love 6

How long is Sonny's sentence? I ff so much when I see him, I don't know if it was mentioned or not...

I don't think they ever said; but since Sonny pled guilty (in exchange for Duke and Carly going free), I'd guess he got 25 with an L.

• Love 2

Yeah, they never mentioned it. I wish that we'd get a line where Sonny laments that none of his kids have come to see him so far, but that's the kind of detail that Ron so often forgets.

• Love 1

Yeah, they never mentioned it. I wish that we'd get a line where Sonny laments that none of his kids have come to see him so far, but that's the kind of detail that Ron so often forgets.

But they've all been to visit Johnny. I'll just keep telling myself that. 

• Love 6

Just got caught up on last weeks eps and agree with y'alls assessments.

Liz/Sam need to grow up.  They write more adult type stuff for the kiddy quad than for these two.

Loved Ava, Silas, Michael, Jordan, Anna, Julian, Carrrrlos, the baby, Nathan, Alexis, Ned, Olivia....  The rest I either hated or was meh on. 

Did Fluke and Tracy run away for a second honeymoon?  And I miss Larry.

The extended recount....hanging chads, maybe?

Glad you're home Sake614.  Just did a 3 day stint myself.  My own bed never looked so good.  Hope you're feeling better.

• Love 3

Thanks OhioSongBird! Couldn't agree more about my bed. When the surgeon told me I could go home, I immediately hit the call button and said 'NURSE! discharge papers, STAT!' Lol! Hope you have a speedy recovery too

It's a garbage story. And he has a better job.

Except he also still has this one. I personally am sick to death of RH acting like a petulant 10-year old in need of Ritalin when he doesn't like something at his job. Most of the other actors and actresses manage to at least try, and their writing isn't any less shitty. If he feels this job is beneath him, he should quit and they can hire some out-of-work actor who'd probably be happy to do it.

• Love 7

Sam's "good mobster" dig at Julian didn't get any better the second time around watching.

Honestly, she would have been telling Danny daily what a "good man" his Daddy was even as he was out murdering people and committing all manner of mob related crimes. How she would have fielded any questions Danny might have had about why Daddy went into his "special box" and took out his gun and what he did with it and why without telling him the truth, without giving him the impression that his father was nothing but a law breaking thug.

The only saving grace for her, I felt, was that she didn't bring up Faison and how Julian, supposedly, worked for him and could be connected to Jason's "death". That would have made me blackout from rage, without question.

I still liked how Julian approached her, not trying to use Alexis or anyone else, he just wanted to know if his daughter and he could still have a relationship based solely on their connection. Why can't he just catch a break for once?

And I have a feeling I won't get to see William with the chubby cheeked angel baby anytime soon, if at all. What a waste.

Those twins playing Danny though are still...those boys just ain't right (King of the Hill).

Oh great, notLuke returns to hassle Julian. Ffs it never ever ends!

The Nina being dragged out of the courthouse invoked so many of Michelle's...shall I say "special skills" and therefore I wanted her stuffed into a lock-box and sedated with enough of a tranquilliser to leave her in another coma for 20 more years.

I could watch that judge slap Franco's not crazy at all trolling ass down all the day long. But of course now he'll be in the mix with Sonny and Johnny so...oy.

Who wants to bet that Carly is going to be a commonly discussed subject amongst those three? Kill me now.

The Morgan and Kiki kiss is still as stomach turning as when I first watched it. Good god those two...someone just kill them with fire already.

Silas not giving two shits about the whole mess warms my deep, dark heart cackles. I can always depend on him to have the same blank eyed, bored stare that I have.

I'm fully and truly over Jordan and Shawn playing the mobster "wonder twins". Why does she seem to think that working with Shawn is a positive? She's a cop, does it ever occur to her to just call in her same ilk for once? 

Edited by CPP83
  • Love 4

Watching the last 4-5 min. totally works for me. Maxie looking shocked and happy, Sonny's hilarious WTF look at Franco coming up behind him in Pentonville, a nice/non-combative Julian-Sam-Danny scene, and Jordan (and the loser she's attracted to) stopping Carrrrlos from shooting Ric-in-a-trunk. I could have done without 'African American Mr. and Mrs. Smith' vibe as the two aimed at Carrrrlos. Sooo inaccurate, Ron! Jordan will be lucky to rescue Ric without getting a bullet in the calf, thigh, shoulder, whatever with Shawn there thinking (as usual) that he's a badass. 

• Love 3
Sam's "good mobster" dig at Julian didn't get any better the second time around watching.

What annoyed me about that is she said that she lived that life with Jason, but now that he's gone, she doesn't want it around her son. But if Jason were there, the mob life would be around her son. So it's okay when it's Danny's father but not Danny's grandfather? I give up.

I wondered why the hospital called Carly about the DNA test, but then i realized since it was her DNA, that is who they'd call. It was still kind of weird, though.

• Love 1

Oh, I missed that part. I saw her being all concerned about Molly and thought,"Aww, nice to see her being sweet about her family" (instead of focused on a man - living or dead). 

• Love 1

The thing passing for Sam's top is an eyesore.

Honestly, she would have been telling Danny daily what a "good man" his Daddy was even as he was out murdering people and committing all manner of mob related crimes. How she would have fielded any questions Danny might have had about why Daddy went into his "special box" and took out his gun and what he did with it and why without telling him the truth, without giving him the impression that his father was nothing but a law breaking thug.

The only saving grace for her, I felt, was that she didn't bring up Faison and how Julian, supposedly, worked for him and could be connected to Jason's "death". That would have made me blackout from rage, without question.

I still liked how Julian approached her, not trying to use Alexis or anyone else, he just wanted to know if his daughter and he could still have a relationship based solely on their connection. Why can't he just catch a break for once?

I think he and Sam have a decent relationship. And Danny by extension. She woke him from a nap to see grandpa. 

I am hella curious about her stance on the mob and how Jason factors into it when Jakeson is revealed as alive. She's had a taste of a non mob life and I think she REALLY likes it no matter what poet she waxes about the holy hitman. I don't think she'll give up her life as it is now and run headlong back into that life without major conflict.

Edited by Deputy Deputy CoS
  • Love 1

This is the first time I've caught GH in real time for a long while, and while I appreciated the Connect Four commercial shoutout, everyone knows this is the best Connect Four commercial, damn it! 90's forever bitches:

• Love 3

What annoyed me about that is she said that she lived that life with Jason, but now that he's gone, she doesn't want it around her son. But if Jason were there, the mob life would be around her son. So it's okay when it's Danny's father but not Danny's grandfather? I give up.

I wondered why the hospital called Carly about the DNA test, but then i realized since it was her DNA, that is who they'd call. It was still kind of weird, though.

I know, it just...I mean really? Does she even hear the words that are coming out of her mouth?

A mobster is a mobster, they're all criminals and killers and bad people. And certainly Julian has never tried to imply he is a "good man" but Jason and Sonny were "men of honour and of a code", they were upstanding members of the community as long as you weren't in the way of their business and way of life or else you were as good as dead.

Sam just...the hypocrisy is never a good look on anyone, but with over ten years of watching her be a mob molly it's just worse somehow to see her spew such bullshit about her father as if he's some foreign gangster whose lifestyle she just can't fathom condoning.

I pity the poor soul who had to call her. Carly really seemed far too gleeful over the results too. And what was up with her "what we can now do with the information" line. Who is this "we"? Are the voices in her head going to get a vote now or something?

• Love 7

I pity the poor soul who had to call her. Carly really seemed far too gleeful over the results too. And what was up with her "what we can now do with the information" line. Who is this "we"? Are the voices in her head going to get a vote now or something?

If she didn't muck with the test somehow (that line to Morgan about it "being for the best" could definitely swing that way), I'm sure she sees that baby as an excuse to force her way into Sonny's life, despite his request.  "I HAD to see you Sonny, it's your baby!".  Ugh.

• Love 2

Marry me, Franco's lawyer.

Ew, Morgan, stop that this minute!

I know. Especially since his hair is decent this week. My poor boo. He read a book to prepare himself, damn it! Or skimmed it. Whatever, he looked at one!

• Love 8

I am hella curious about her stance on the mob and how Jason factors into it when Jakeson is revealed as alive. She's had a taste of a non mob life and I think she REALLY likes it no matter what poet she waxes about the holy hitman. I don't think she'll give up her life as it is now and run headlong back into that life without major conflict.

I think she'll still completely love Jason, though. BUT, if he's all, "Well, time to go back to my mob life, yo!" she'll definitely be like, "Are you kidding me!? We just lost you for years!"

Then again, it's already being set up that Jason ain't feeling the criminal shit.

Marry me, Franco's lawyer.

The judge could also get it.

Definitely. But I loved the lawyer's acidly said, "No witty quips". Because that is what I hate most about Franco. His stupid quips to try to hide/cover his disastrous mess of a character.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 2

I think wardrobe hates KSt even more than Judge Walters hates Maxie. That white-beed collar was definitely one of the ugliest things anyone on this show has ever worn. On that same note, I loved the hoodie/leather jacket thing Morgan was rocking.

Ok the way you all were talking about the paternity reveal in the spoiler was definitely different than it came across on screen. To me, LW played it as Carly switched the test. And I think that ear infection or whatever that "minor" thing Silas talked about last week will be something more serious down the line and that is now the truth will come out.

The courtroom scenes were surprisingly well written and I loved dayplayer lawyer and judge telling those two freaks what is what. Unfortunately, RHo's ham-fisted "performance" put a real damper on things. Even MSt tried today, but Roger couldn't stop clowning it up. I'm not sure if Alexis' scene sitting down by herself was showing her exhaustion, or Nancy's at getting through that crap with Roger.

Oh goodie, La Geary and his multiple accents are back tomorrow. I'd rather see Morgan & Kiki make-out some more than see him.

Edited by Tiger
  • Love 2