Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

Hey you forgot to change Dante's paternity :waves stick: Although maybe it's a good sign you forgot to add him in there, heh.

There's a certain amount of comedy in the idea of all of Sonny's children getting retconned into not being his... except for the cop. And, if I ruled the world, Dante would simply be disgusted by that... and lament the cosmic joke that had been played on him. Oh, and also refuse to acknowledge Sonny as his father at all. (Right that wrong.)

• Love 5
Hey you forgot to change Dante's paternity :waves stick: Although maybe it's a good sign you forgot to add him in there, heh.

Of any of the kids who would benefit the most losing their biological tie to Sonny, imo, it'd be Dante for sure. Then he'd no longer feel obligated to Sonny and having to deal with the issues which arrise when it comes down to either doing his job as a cop or trying to keep one of his shitty family members out of jail/prison.

I'm not defending Ava killing Connie; I'm just saying Nina isn't any better

For me it also helps in regards to Ava that she killed someone who never should have existed, imho. Frankly Ava did me a favour, there's only so many Sonny defenders and "lovers" being on this show at one time that I can handle.

• Love 2

I can't decide if I enjoyed the Olivia scenes, or hated them.  But she's away from Sonny, so I'm leading toward enjoyment  

Ava had a point about Nina.  The only reason Nina herself isn't a murderer is because she got lucky.  She thought she killed Madeline and didn't give a rat's ass.  Nina intended to cross that line so I don't think she gets to take the moral high ground.  I'm not defending Ava killing Connie; I'm just saying Nina isn't any better.

Agreed.  Didn't Nina also try to kill someone else, and poison and rape (or try to rape - I honestly didn't pay enough attention) Silas?  Nina's whole moral superiority thing is seriously out of touch with reality.  But Nina is wildly unhinged, so I guess it makes sense?  I don't even know.  

• Love 1

There's a certain amount of comedy in the idea of all of Sonny's children getting retconned into not being his... except for the cop. And, if I ruled the world, Dante would simply be disgusted by that... and lament the cosmic joke that had been played on him. Oh, and also refuse to acknowledge Sonny as his father at all. (Right that wrong.)

This is true. It could be good if it played out the way you said. But I can't picture Morgan being Alcazar's. Ric is the next likeliest candidate, and he and Morgan do have the same needy thing going on.

Don't know who first said it, but even "Jane" would be a tribute name on this show, especially from Morgan as Lady Jane is Jax's mother. But I, too, am tired of everyone having to be named after everyone else. 

If you go on twitter/instagram, you can see Show is deliberately making Brandon Barash look bad. Also, you can see super cute pics of he and KSt and their daughter. They're an adorable couple.

He is in prison. I think looking bad may be called for. But yeah, BB in real life is about a million times hotter than I ever thought he looked on the show. Super nice guy, too.

• Love 2

There's a certain amount of comedy in the idea of all of Sonny's children getting retconned into not being his... except for the cop. And, if I ruled the world, Dante would simply be disgusted by that... and lament the cosmic joke that had been played on him.

Don't forget the penultimate guffaw.

• Love 6

Ron C is a former lawyer, is he not? Mothers tend to have a disproportional power when it comes to kids in general, but I looked on the internet for 3 minutes and found a number of ways for Morgan to go about establishing paternity in New York, which does not involve Ava's consent. I actually would like Morgan to have the baby. They can echo the plot of I Am Sam with him. I just feel bad that his support system is Carly and Kiki. 

This is one aspect that we'll never see with MB around, but I'm hoping they would touch with Sonny: his claustophobia is all BS, and Deke was more afraid of him has a demon spawn child that he was locked up to protect Deke and Adela from Sonny, with the "Deke is a bad cop and abusive father" thing as an invention of Sonny's psyche.

I've wanted this for years.

Not me, but as some pointed out earlier the prison seems more airy and open than his home. And according to Olivia, it was an open secret that Deke was beating both he and his mother. As Olivia pointed out right after he walked for shooting her son in the chest, Sonny had plenty of people that would have helped himget on the straight and narrow, but he wanted power.

Edited by Ambrosefolly
  • Love 1

I enjoyed this episode. I skipped the Franco/Carly scenes though.

MORGAN HOLDING A BABY!!!!! I won't let Kiki ruin this for me! Also, I didn't even think about the possibility that we're in for some Morgan parentage shenanigans. I must've forgot RC was writing this show.

I think my fave part of the ep was when Ava said, "And whose fault is that, ya nut?!" to Nina. Amazing.

I nearly cheered when Julian was like "bye bitch" to Alexis. I am so over those two. Now, Julian should sex Jordan ASAP. Also, on a somewhat related note, Carlos continues to provide me boundless entertainment.

I didn't hate Sonny today. MB was actually good. 

In the preview, Nikolas' hair finally looks good. I cheered internally at that.

• Love 2

Ron C is a former lawyer, is he not? Mothers tend to have a disproportional power when it comes to kids in general, but I looked on the internet for 3 minutes and found a number of ways for Morgan to go about establishing paternity in New York, which does not involve Ava's consent. I actually would like Morgan to have the baby. They can echo the plot of I Am Sam with him. I just feel bad that his support system is Carly and Kiki. 

Idiot though Morgan may be, I think he has good intentions, which is more than I can say for the baby's other option as a father. Also, he actually cared about Ava at one point, at least before Ron fucked it up. The ones Morgan need to get away from are Carly and Kaka, who could fuck up a grilled cheese sandwich.

• Love 5

Okay Carrloss and Julian alone in a scene. MEOW!....second only to well you know;)

I love Olivia but my gosh she was showing "the girls" more than Sam and Alexis combined. I was fearful of a wardrobe mishap. Ned and Olivia are so cute together it really makes Alexis look bad keeping them apart by pushing a relationship with Ned when she clearly would rather have Julian. She is giving Ned the short stick.

MW and MSt have good chemistry so even though I want Ava to DIAF I enjoyed their scenes.

Carly could not be any more self centered. She scoops up the baby and her first words are thank gawd ya'll are finding out who the father is for MY peace of mind. ugh!

I can't quite figure out how Nina and Franco are getting free.

• Love 3

Did anyone else find it anvillicious when Ava made that remark to Nina about keeping her daughter away from  her, seemingly in reference to the wee bundle of Corinthos/Jerome spawn, in combination with Silas discussing DNA tests with his little Potato-mooch? If it was intentional, it could well be a tease, however i'd welcome Ava being freed of that giant scowling head.

• Love 2

I have no love (or like) for Nina, and she is about 100 pounds of crazy in a 5 pound sack, but I have zero fucks to give for Ava, either.  I wish those two would just torture each other off screen.  They're both violent criminals.  I'd almost say I might prefer Nina, because at least we have the crazy to see why she does the shit she does.  Ava's just a bitch who killed someone to keep a secret for her brother that he gave next to no fucks about keeping himself, when all was said and done. 

Carly, you don't get to cry about all the awful stuff Franco did to your loved ones before you decided you were in wuv with him now that he found out what a beast you are and trotted your dirty (criminal) laundry out for the whole town to enjoy.  It says everything anyone needs to know about you that you were fine fucking Franco when his actions led to your son's prison rape (in the most sanitized version of the story) but him not rolling over and letting you fuck Sonny behind his back with nary a "how dare you, madam!" is what gets you in full-on Cujo mode with him.  

Whatever "serious medical condition" this baby ends up having, it clearly can't be cancer.  Silas can diagnose that shit with one quick glance at the patient. 

• Love 8

I believe (as in one of the posters here looked it up, but I don't remember precisely so I could be a little off) Ron Carlivati graduated law school but he practiced for a hot minute, if that.

He has to make it to prison so that Sonny and Johnny can have a chance at him is what I'm assuming, and all in the name of Carly of course.

Can't you just see Franco barking at them what a "lying, cheating whore" Carly is while Johnny's goons hold him down and Johnny and Sonny take turns kicking the shit out of him while declaring Carly the bestest woman in the world and he never deserved to kiss her boots.

I can already feel the need to drink coming on...

As much as I hate Carly, I need this to happen. If Sonny actually does kill Freakco, I won't talk shit about him for three whole months! Edited by Tiger
  • Love 1
As much as I hate Carly, I need this to happen. If Sonny actually does kill Freakco, I won't talk shit about him for three whole months!

Franco will never die, we'll never get so lucky...that's what's so depressing. He's like a cockroach. Though if Sonny or Johnny or both end up taking him out somehow, someway I'll throw a bloody parade.

Morgan being Alcazar's kid might be cool, if we get Ted King back to yell at her for being so terrible. 

IIRC, Billy Warlock as A.J. was still on the show at that point.  I'd love a retcon where it turns out that A.J. and Carly had a secret bout of hatesex and the result was Morgan.

• Love 4

Carly told Jax about Sonny & Brenda kissing off-screen, so there is definitely a window wherein Ron could retcon Carly having slept with someone for revenge on Sonny.

Edited by Tiger
  • Love 1

Carly told Jax about Sonny & Brenda kissing off-screen, so there is definitely a window wherein Ron could retcon Carly having slept with someone for revenge on Sonny.

Way back when, I wanted a retcon that Morgan was Jax's kid from exactly that circumstance. 

• Love 3

I need to share all of your Morgan/BC observations with my father.  He REALLY hates him, and every time he sees him on screen comments that he looks like a complete idiot and has a great "duh" face.

Today was a huge waste of time.  Olivia was a shrew.  Sorry, I am not following that storyline very closely but if she wants Ned she needs to be an adult and tell him.  Making jabs at Alexis was very high school and completely ridiculous.  Cold fish?  STFU Olivia, you are being petty.  And Ned knows exactly what Alexis is doing regarding using him to get over Julian...and he is letting her.  So the fault is 50-50 in that relationship.

Oh, and Julian? I wish your son and daughter heard your last jab at Alexis.  You have nothing left to lose?  Really?  And I am sure Danny would love to hear it too, after he finishes pulling the legs off of the spiders.

I tend to black out during Kiki/Carly/Franco/Silas scenes, so those barely registered. 

• Love 1

Carly doesn't deserve to have one kid by Jax, let alone two. I thought if the sexes were reversed, the relationship would be viewed as abusive. 

I think it was abusive, no question.  That's why I no longer want that retcon.  Anybody who mocks their spouse's rape (along with all the other crap Carly pulled) is an abusive asshat, man or woman. 

• Love 6

IIRC, Billy Warlock as A.J. was still on the show at that point.  I'd love a retcon where it turns out that A.J. and Carly had a secret bout of hatesex and the result was Morgan.

Yeah, but then Morgan would be the Q's burden and Carly would be all "Ahhh the gambling addiction omg it makes sense! AJ was an alcoholic! " And it means Sonny raised another of AJ's sons. Also, poor Micheal needs a vacation from Carly and her crazy. Morgan included.

Ned and Olivia are so cute together it really makes Alexis look bad keeping them apart by pushing a relationship with Ned when she clearly would rather have Julian. She is giving Ned the short stick.

Ned is not some innocent victim here. He knows full well how Alexis feels about Julian and he's the one going all in for this relationship (that was him going in for the full smooch when Alexis just gave him a friendly peck.) And Olivia is an idiot for not just admitting how she feels, instead of throwing out petty jabs at someone who doesn't even realize she's standing in the way of anything.

Oh, and Julian? I wish your son and daughter heard your last jab at Alexis.  You have nothing left to lose?  Really?  And I am sure Danny would love to hear it too, after he finishes pulling the legs off of the spiders.

It's like Regina on Once Upon a Time acting as if her whole world has crumbled because she lost her boyfriend, neglecting to even think about her son. Julian has other people in his life besides Alexis who he needs to think about. I like Julian, for the most part, but if he gets entangled in this situation and then tries to whine and complain about how he's a pawn and can't do anything about it, he'll have no one to blame but himself.

• Love 3
Julian has other people in his life besides Alexis who he needs to think about

They don't seem to think about him.

Sam treats him like a nonentity basically and without her go ahead he isn't getting anywhere near Danny and he's banked his bone marrow so he's no longer needed for that even, and Lucas (who?) barely has his own life to be involved in.

The only other relatives Julian has are Ava, who could care less if he got back into the business, if anything she'd be hoping he'd use his new connections to help her get out of her mess, and lastly there is Kiki, the niece no one ever wanted and if a stray bullet took her useless ass out there'd be dancing in the street. There is the baby now but she's already neck deep in the mob regardless of anything Julian may or may not do.

Frankly I'm glad Julian basically said "fuck it all", it's how I feel still bothering to watch this show at this point. He knows he's pretty much screwed whatever he does anyway, he can't really win at this point and be considered a "good man", so goes the life of a mobster. Imo it's one of the more realistic portrayals of a mob guy in quite some time.

ETA:

Although I'm sure the main reason for all of this is so that Julian can get involved with the whole Ric mess.

If someone isn't having a baby someone is getting kidnapped. Or wearing a mask. *sighs*

Edited by CPP83
  • Love 1
Ned is not some innocent victim here. He knows full well how Alexis feels about Julian and he's the one going all in for this relationship (that was him going in for the full smooch when Alexis just gave him a friendly peck.) And Olivia is an idiot for not just admitting how she feels, instead of throwing out petty jabs at someone who doesn't even realize she's standing in the way of anything.

This! But then, I hate Ned, hypocritical asshat. Ned's no innocent lamb. If he gets trampled on again, too bad, so sad. He knows the score here. He would just rather take his chances. And I bet he will cry like a little baby if/when he gets screwed over because...it's better to play the victim.

I do wish Liv would proclaim her feelings for the toad and then they can live in bliss in Don't-Give-A-Shitville together as far as I'm concerned.

And I say this as someone who once really liked Alexis but can't care about her anymore, either. But the nostalgia of that like for her from eons ago still lands her higher than Liv and Ned for me. Shrug.

• Love 1

I can't wait until Sonny send Shawn and Duke to take out Johnny Z's and Julian's organizations on the outside. I am sure that Sonny's minions will do great. (not).

We can assume that while Shawn shoots at everything but the intended target, while Duke confronts Johnny Z and the Jeromes in his kilt and tires to boink them with his haggis, while Max slips on his bag of jellybeans that things should go swimmingly for Johnny and Julian.

Unless, of course, St. Jaysus with the Movable Moobs steps in with his damaged brain and SINGLE-HANDEDLY - Yes, folks, HE'S A SUPAAAAAAAAAMAN! saves the day!

• Love 1

Oh great, is the baby having an ear infection code to an eventual bout of meningitis or Langerhans? Please show, enough with the serious diseases in infants that lead to a reformed mobster storyline.

I like Morgan and would rather see him act like an idiot instead of those brain numbing jail scenes. Don't give a shit about Johnny, or poor wittle Sonny.

• Love 2

They don't seem to think about him.

Sam treats him like a nonentity basically and without her go ahead he isn't getting anywhere near Danny and he's banked his bone marrow so he's no longer needed for that even, and Lucas (who?) barely has his own life to be involved in.

Sam may treat Julian like a non-entity, but their last interaction was civil and she's not blocked access to Danny. Lucas may barely be on, but he;s still on the canvas, and he and Julian have had some nice bonding scenes. Just because his kids/grandkids aren't doing anything for him, doesn't mean that "he's got nothing left to live for" as he put it. I don't really care if Julian decided to throw all in with the mob again, I just don't want to see him later inevitably regret his decision and act like some innocent victim who is under his boss' thumb and he has no options. He has options now and is choosing to throw them away because his ex his fed up with his lying and apparently she's the only one to Julian worth living for.

• Love 4
Just because his kids/grandkids aren't doing anything for him, doesn't mean that "he's got nothing left to live for" as he put it

Julian didn't say that, he said he had nothing left to lose, which I took to mean that he figures regardless if he stays out of the mob or doesn't it wouldn't change much.

He tried getting out of the mob and people almost died, he stayed in the mob and people almost died, what other option is there for him to take?

If he decided to do nothing he could just as easily end up like Sonny, with a loved one being held hostage if he doesn't do what he's told to, and he has a few of them to consider, such as Sam, Lucas, Danny, or Alexis.

Julian isn't in control really because he isn't the boss. If he were the true head of the Jerome family still he'd have a lot more leverage and clout, but he doesn't. He can be manipulated by anyone who manages to get close to the people he loves and it isn't all that hard to do, as he's found out.

He can't even count on the authorities to help him out because they couldn't even keep Ric protected and he was supposedly dead to the rest of the world.

He has options now

Options that don't involve his family being punished or killed for his choices? 

He isn't even aware that notLuke is still roaming free as the real Luke. Johnny apparently has quite the operation going on, his men snatched Ric without even those sworn to protect him knowing what the hell has happened to him. Not to mention all of Julian's assets are now frozen so he can't even pay off anyone, or pay his own bail, his sister is in jail herself, he's basically screwed frontwards and backwards.

If Julian still had the fake life of Derek Wells to fall back on that might be one thing, imo, but right now he's darned if he does and if he doesn't. If he resists the mob they're likely to target his family, if he does continue to work and live as a mobster his family is still likely to be targeted, just as with Sonny or Jason or anyone in the business. 

And I also don't think Julian has ever acted like an innocent victim abut anything, that's Sonny's territory.

• Love 5

Ned really looked like a possessive moron yesterday. As someone on another board said, he's either really dumb or he's choosing to ignore the obvious, "She's not that into you," signs. He's trying to recapture what he had with Alexis about 20-years ago. The 20-years is going by how old I'm guessing off-screen Kristina is based on how old on-screen Molly is.

I thought I was going to end up feeling sorry for Ned, but I'm not.

I'm sorry but this has been bothering me after re-watching youtube videos..

I'm sure this has been brought up before but..

Why is Cameron still a child? He's not even a teenager or tween. He's still a child? It's been bothering me 'till no end. I can't take their scenes seriously. I think about the horror movie Orphan when the little girl was really an old lady parading around as a child or maybe Ron's writing a tale of The Curious Case of Cameron Webber.

Cameron should not be a part of the quad, he should be hanging with Molly. I like Spencer until he starts waxing Shakespearean although I do like his interaction with adults.

Oh, by the way Ned was trying to keep Alexis quiet he knows what's up. He is fully aware Olivia likes him. He's playing the game just as well. Just by his facial expression when Alexis was inquiring convinced me he ain't right.

When Olivia was acting all crazy in her dream sequence her breast were flailing and yelling at Alexis as well. 

I bet if I pause enough I can see what page of Victoria's Secret her bra came from. 

Her behavior also reminded me of the scene when Olivia confronts Heather while she had Jason and Sam's baby in the stairway and Heather says, "Well, well, if it isn't my old pal Olivia. How ya' doing girlfriend, still grooving to Lucy in the Sky?" Hilarious!

• Love 1

I'm sorry but this has been bothering me after re-watching youtube videos..

I'm sure this has been brought up before but..

Why is Cameron still a child? He's not even a teenager or tween. He's still a child? It's been bothering me 'till no end. I can't take their scenes seriously. I think about the horror movie Orphan when the little girl was really an old lady parading around as a child or maybe Ron's writing a tale of The Curious Case of Cameron Webber.

Cameron should not be a part of the quad, he should be hanging with Molly. I like Spencer until he starts waxing Shakespearean although I do like his interaction with adults.

It has been brought up. IIRK, Cartini didn't want to age Luz up anymore at the time. The problem is it's creating on storyline and the younger generation.

Wasn't Liz was married to a Ric when she was pregnant with Cam. Molly was born later. This year when Ric was remembering, talking about and to Cam, it was ridiculous. Ric has been gone and wouldn't know shit about this kid but would know about a kid a year older than Molly. Also, crazy eye Danny is now older and bigger than the last kid who played Aiden. So what age would Jake be?

Sorry but I hate SORASing and deSORASing on soaps. Everything becomes so convuluted.

• Love 2

It has been brought up. IIRK, Cartini didn't want to age Luz up anymore at the time. The problem is it's creating on storyline and the younger generation.

Wasn't Liz was married to a Ric when she was pregnant with Cam. Molly was born later. This year when Ric was remembering, talking about and to Cam, it was ridiculous. Ric has been gone and wouldn't know shit about this kid but would know about a kid a year older than Molly. Also, crazy eye Danny is now older and bigger than the last kid who played Aiden. So what age would Jake be?

Sorry but I hate SORASing and deSORASing on soaps. Everything becomes so convuluted.

Thanks, I'm trying to get caught up on history and I was getting confused.

You have a point.

If you really think about it, Sam is being written as a true to form mob wife/girlfriend. They must accept the life their men choose and they rationalize in their mind although what their men do is wrong, their men treat them right or are a loving husband and father to the kids. 

They provide for their family and the wives fight to the bitter end for them. They live by the code and have morals(again rationalized). 

Yeah, it's crazy to us who wouldn't even look that way but it makes sense to those who choose to live that lifestyle.

Oh, I get that. I just think it's the height of hypocrisy.  If I were married to a hitman, I don't think I'd ever be able to bring myself to criticize anyone else's choice in a mate. Nor would I feel comfortable ever openly, verbally passing moral judgement on anyone else.

Yet Sam does both all the time. Of course, so does Carly. Calling Franco a freak and defending Sonny and Jason.

What a crock of crap. The way Carly always acts as if somehow the blood on their hands is okay, but the blood on someone else's makes them vile.

She's such an idiot, I cannot take her seriously. Ever.

Oh, and I just need Alexis away from Ned. I don't particularly have any use for Olivia, but I flat out hate Alexis. So Ollie is the lesser of two evils, and I think that's the best Ned is going to be able to hope for in this town.

Edited by IWantCandy71
  • Love 3

I don't think either Spencer or Emma will be soras' ed unless those kid actors choose to leave, but the show should definitely age Cam up to at least the Molly/TJ group and replace him with Danny in the kiddie quad.

Robin's daughter being torn between Nik's son and Jason's son is a much more dramatic story. As for the teens, introduce Maya's younger sister to round out the quad.

According to Wikipedia, BH is 37; Allison Sweeney is 38 and plays a grandma! So Liz is definitely old enough to have a teenager.

Edited by Tiger
  • Love 1

I think the non-aging of Cam falls on Guza's shoulders.  He's the one who SORAS-ed Molly past him.

Cartini is probably waiting until they can secure a Lucky and then they'll make Cameron a pouty teenager who resents his dad.

Edited by TeeVee329

But AS's character was pregnant at sixteen, if I recall correctly. Liz wasn't, so unless it's SORAS, it wouldn't make sense. Sami's son WIll is over 22 of course, so there's some SORASng there, but either way, it's reasonable that if she's a mother at 16, she could be a grandmother 22 years later.

But AS's character was pregnant at sixteen, if I recall correctly. Liz wasn't, so unless it's SORAS, it wouldn't make sense. Sami's son WIll is over 22 of course, so there's some SORASng there, but either way, it's reasonable that if she's a mother at 16, she could be a grandmother 22 years later.

I think the point was if AS character could be a grandmother then at the very least Liz could have a teenager and still be considered young. I don't see why Cam can't be older than Molly and let this child known as Aiden(whom I've yet to see) be the foil to Spencer and Emma.

• Love 4

Oh, I get that. I just think it's the height of hypocrisy.  If I were married to a hitman, I don't think I'd ever be able to bring myself to criticize anyone else's choice in a mate. Nor would I feel comfortable ever openly, verbally passing moral judgement on anyone else.

Yet Sam does both all the time. Of course, so does Carly. Calling Franco a freak and defending Sonny and Jason

There are precious few who aren't guilty of doing this. It is a long list of mob apologists on this show. 

What's is funny is, Sam knows full well they are murdering thugs because she sings a totally different tune when she is on the outs with Jason. Coincidentally, that is when I like her most. When the love for Jason wears off.

There are others who rain or shine, without falter, worship at the alter.

Edited by Deputy Deputy CoS
  • Love 5

On the subject of the kids ages:

Morgan and Michael are only a few years apart now, when Michael, if my math is right, should be about seven years older, at least. Yet they are practically peers. Or how Ned is played by an actor in his mid/late fifties when the character, in "real" time, would be about forty five. I never know if we're supposed to consider the character the age they really should be once they reach adulthood, or the age of the actor, as in Ned's case. I have always assumed Ned's still supposed to be mid forties, but that's why I too, hate SORASng.

I fully expect one of Liz's kids, if not more than one, to both be teenagers by next summer, as well as Spencer and Emma.

Edited by IWantCandy71

There are precious few who aren't guilty of doing this. It is a long list of mob apologists on this show. 

What's is funny is, Sam knows full well they are murdering thugs because she sings a totally different tune when she is on the outs with Jason. Coincidentally, that is when I like her most. When the love for Jason wears off.

There are others who sing is rain or shine, without falter. 

Right, but not all of them are married to them. And not all of them personally have their lives threatened by one of them. Sam has been in both those situations. I think when they had her character go back to Jason after he threatened her over the Liz and Jake situation, was the moment I lost any possible respect for that character. It's one thing to forgive and forget infidelity and other faults-but I cannot fathom how anyone could ever get past a death threat. Much less still want to be with that person.

That's psychological abuse, at the very least.

• Love 2

While IR and LW have great chemistry, Jax and Carly should never have gotten together. She's too connected to the people he hates the most, and she flat out admitted that Jason, at least, would always come first in her life.

I hate the Olivia/Ned/Alexis stuff. Ned is being a douche, Olivia is acting like a 13-year-old, and Alexis isn't much better. She'll go running back to Julian soon enough.

• Love 11

I think the point was if AS character could be a grandmother then at the very least Liz could have a teenager and still be considered young. I don't see why Cam can't be older than Molly and let this child known as Aiden(whom I've yet to see) be the foil to Spencer and Emma.

Becky's oldest son, Ethan, just turned 13 on Halloween, and her daughter Ella is 10 now, so yeah, having Liz raising a teenager would be believable enough for me.

Actually, Spencer's technically only a few months younger than Molly--she was born in November 2005, after the train crash, and he was born in early 2006. 

• Love 2

Yet Sam does both all the time. Of course, so does Carly. Calling Franco a freak and defending Sonny and Jason.

What a crock of crap. The way Carly always acts as if somehow the blood on their hands is okay, but the blood on someone else's makes them vile.

She's such an idiot, I cannot take her seriously. Ever.

Sam's chock full of hypocrisy when it comes to the whole mob/criminal judgement thing.  Julian got a crap ton of shit from her for being in the mob (and for not wanting Sonny to kill him).  If I recall correctly, there was even some bullshit line about a mobster not making for a good father.   She, Carly, and Olivia are the queens of hypocrisy when it comes to Jason and/or Sonny versus any other "bad guy."  

• Love 8

Right, but not all of them are married to them. And not all of them personally have their lives threatened by one of them. Sam has been in both those situations. I think when they had her character go back to Jason after he threatened her over the Liz and Jake situation, was the moment I lost any possible respect for that character. It's one thing to forgive and forget infidelity and other faults-but I cannot fathom how anyone could ever get past a death threat. Much less still want to be with that person.

That's psychological abuse, at the very least.

Well, yes. If you think the threat was serious and wasn't a bluff.

Edited by Deputy Deputy CoS
  • Love 2