Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

Carly needs to be forced to see the state of her own soul. I want to see everyone desert her...Joss, Michael, Bobbie, Olivia, Jax, and finally Sonny himself--ungrateful and indifferent to her at last. Make Carly feel icy loneliness. Force her to the brink, where she can realize that she must build back her bridges to others, or sink into madness.

I don't think Carly is a character of introspection. I really don't. She's always been motivated to lash out impulsively and selfishly due to anger and spite. She doesn't give a shit about building bridges to others, she only wants her way. 

I was kind of hoping that Michael coming into the Quartermaine fold would allow them to have a "real" thanksgiving dinner for once. : /

• Love 3
Carly needs to be forced to see the state of her own soul. I want to see everyone desert her...Joss, Michael, Bobbie, Olivia, Jax, and finally Sonny himself--ungrateful and indifferent to her at last. Make Carly feel icy loneliness. Force her to the brink, where she can realize that she must build back her bridges to others, or sink into madness.

I want to see Carly and Sonny wind up completely alone except for each other.  Let everyone around them wash their hands of them and let Sonny and Carly be the only ones that can tolerate the other.  Let them live their lives enabling each other while lamenting about none of the people they supposedly love want anything to do with them.

Its never going to happen but its what they deserve. 

• Love 6

I was kind of hoping that Michael coming into the Quartermaine fold would allow them to have a "real" thanksgiving dinner for once. : /

That is never going to happen especially not with RC writing this show. What was cute the first time, the Qs are forced to pizza because their Thanksgiving's dinner got ruined, has become a tired old joke that few people find funny. And RC could never resist retelling a joke that isn't funny anymore.

Michael looked miserable at the Qs because I guess AJ. Meanwhile Monica seem absolutely thrilled to be eating pizza with her family which seem to be Tracy and Ned and the other non Quartermaines.

• Love 3

I'm no lawyer nor do I play one on tv, but wouldn't someone be working on getting Carrrrrrrrlos' conviction vacated? It seems a bit odd to have two people imprisoned for a murder committed by one person.

Usually Kathleen Gati can sound Germanic, but I never heard any area of Germany use vazeh for vater.

While I like the idea of Carly being exiled from civilized society, this Carly seems to lack any hint of self awareness. Instead of thinking about her acts, she would wallow in self pity and blames her former enablers. Carly is more of a spoiled, entitled bully than anything else now.

• Love 4
Carly is more of a spoiled, entitled bully than anything else now.

Not for nothing, but "spoiled, entitled bully" has pretty much been Carly's resting state for a long time. Years and a couple of Carlys ago, she lorded her friendship with Jason over Robin and bullied her until Robin finally snapped and told AJ the truth about Michael, and Carly never seemed to grasp that if she had kept her piehole shut around someone who could blow her secret out of the water, she might have been able to keep the truth a secret forever. That would have been smart, but Carly's lack of self-control rivals Sonny's. The only thing that separates them is that Carly has never actually killed anyone before.

• Love 4

That is never going to happen especially not with RC writing this show. What was cute the first time, the Qs are forced to pizza because their Thanksgiving's dinner got ruined, has become a tired old joke that few people find funny. And RC could never resist retelling a joke that isn't funny anymore.

Different strokes, I guess. I like the pizza running gag. In fact, one of my favorite TG episodes was the year the show began with Alan and Monica arguing about whether they should just acknowledge that something would destroy their turkey and they should order the "traditional Thanksgiving pizza" right then, or wait until the disaster actually occurred. I don't think having a once-a-year recurring joke is that bad. Obviously, the mileage of others will vary. 

On the other hand, I am growing a little tired of all the ways they try to work Joss and corn into the dialog. (corn milkshakes?) Or the Golden Girls, for that matter. 

As to Dr. O's accent and pronunciation, were we ever told specifically that she was German? I thought that we were just supposed to think she was from one of those unidentified European country that produces sinister people for movies and television. 

• Love 6

Thanksgivng in Port Charles was okay but everyone is so separate. It seems like in the old days the whole cast would be together. Of course, I could be wrong and longing for the good ole days. LOL!! I did notice they made Billy Miller shave his chest so he would be Steve Burton's Jason right down to the wax chest. I guess a shaved/wax chest means your younger?! I thought Britt & LuLu looked the best more than they ever have. So, a congratulations goes to the hair/makeup/wardrobe department. I think MB is doing a good job looking worn & haggard & broken. Which makes me wonder if he looks like that in real life. LOL!!!

• Love 1

Not for nothing, but "spoiled, entitled bully" has pretty much been Carly's resting state for a long time. Years and a couple of Carlys ago, she lorded her friendship with Jason over Robin and bullied her until Robin finally snapped and told AJ the truth about Michael, and Carly never seemed to grasp that if she had kept her piehole shut around someone who could blow her secret out of the water, she might have been able to keep the truth a secret forever. That would have been smart, but Carly's lack of self-control rivals Sonny's. The only thing that separates them is that Carly has never actually killed anyone before.

A part of me always felt like Carly wanted Robin to crack. She knew that was the only way Jason would basically disown Robin; if she "took Michael away." That's why Carly would always threaten Jase with Mikey. It's all about control for Snarles. She still behaves like this to this day.

• Love 3
Color me impressed that it was Alexis

I was also impressed with the way the RC/FV handled the Quartermaine Thanksgiving.  It was a treat having FH, JE, and NLG all having some decent screen time lately.  This is one of the nice benefits about not having the Corinthos family scarfing down all of the minutes of this soap.  However, the warm and fuzzy feeling that I had when Luke winked at Tracy was quickly extinguished with the previews of Nina, Franco, Kiki and Silas.

Anyone else notice that Nik is putting some effort in his scenes lately?  He might be stuck with Spenser but at least that means getting some screen time. 

Of course Liz's boys weren't shown at dinner

Sam sure brought her girls.  Between the cleavage and Liz's pants falling down,  Patrick and Jake seemed to have the best Thanksgiving of all.

• Love 3
I mean, everyone knows who killed Connie now and yet no one has said "oh right AJ was stood for freaking Ava Jerome". (Well, I guess Sonny might have said it back when he found out? Not sure)

Nope, no one has said, "Oh, I guess the 'AJ' that Connie wrote in her own blood meant Ava Jerome, not AJ Quartermaine." I don't expect Sonny to say that; the only person who might is Olivia or maybe Dante. I'm not sure anyone else really cares about that detail anymore. 

Re Liz and Jake-son, when it comes to men, my problem with Liz isn't frequency; it's fickleness. When Liz has feelings for a guy, she's into him until someone "better" comes along, usually after she ends things with the previous guy, whether it was Liz's cheating on Lucky with Nik, her involvement with Jason and eventually AJ until Kannie's murder-which, in fairness, I didn't blame her for ending, what with his drinking again and the murder rap, but Liz's fluttering between Rik & Nik and her now making eyes at Jake-son makes her look flakier than usual to me, as does her inviting Jake-son to move in with her when she barely knows him. That said, Liz has every right to hate/hate on Dr.O as much as she wants. Ditto Anna. Dr. O has put Anna and her family through Hell on and off for decades. Anna shouldn't have imprisoned Faison on Spoon Island, but if the WSB had done their jobs and not let Victor Cassidine take over, then Anna probably wouldn't have done it in the first place. The way I see it, this is Ron's fault, not Anna's. If RC's trying to make me hate Anna instead of him, it's an epic fail, like almost everything else he does. Every maximum security prison that Faison has ever been put in he's escaped and that's not Anna's fault, contrary to Agent Smugly McSmirkson's opinion. His telling Anna that he feels bad about investigating her and her role in Faison's disappearance doesn't mean shit to me. If Agent Smugly had put even a fraction of effort into, say, how the WSB got so corrupt that they put Victor Cassidine in charge and all the shit that's happened on his watch, whether it's Dr. O's being GH's Chief Of Staff, Robin's being abducted again and the whole Crichton-Clark debacle, Anna wouldn't have resorted to such drastic measures to stop Faison. By Smugly's standards, he's got way more to answer for than Anna does. So does Duke, for that matter.

That Duke has turned from one of my favorite GH characters to Sonny's prag is yet another example of how Sonny Ruins Everything. Duke's willingness to sacrifice his relationship with Anna for Sonny time and time again using Julian as an excuse is fucked-up, to say the least, as was his comparing Anna's actions to his own. If Duke can't tell the difference between Julian, a man who's barely given him and/or Anna the time of day since he came back to town and Faison, who has put Anna and everyone she has ever loved-including Duke himself-through Hell in one way or another for decades, then he's even more useless than Kiki, Shawn, Felix and Sabrina combined.

Then there's Dr. O. I've never liked her and have never found her useful, despite Ron's perpetual attempts to make her seem otherwise. Just because Ron prefers "morally 'grey'" characters that doesn't mean that everyone else does. That Dr. O gets to spend Thanksgiving with her family while Anna doesn't because of Liesl's "true love" Faison-who barely tolerates her-is obscene. Dr. O was no more entitled to know Faison's fate than Sonny was entitled to Michael. Given Dr. O's criminal record, she shouldn't even be allowed to be a candy striper at GH, let alone COS. Dr. O's perpetual pining for Faison, who not only has never loved her, she knows for a fact that he's obsessed with Anna, is pathetic.  I'm over Faison, Dr. O, Larry, Jerry, Fluke and Helena. They all should be thrown off a parapet, as far as I'm concerned.

Kiki is worse than prison by a long shot.

While I and Michael agree that Kiki sucks big-time, she's not worse than prison, as Michael himself knows the hard way.

Edited by DollEyes
  • Love 7

I want to see Carly and Sonny wind up completely alone except for each other.  Let everyone around them wash their hands of them and let Sonny and Carly be the only ones that can tolerate the other.  Let them live their lives enabling each other while lamenting about none of the people they supposedly love want anything to do with them.

So you want them to be like Nina and Franco? 

I don't even know how DR.O is consedered a grey character.Shes a villian.To me grey characters where old school Tracy,Lucy,scotty ect who did bad shit and got caught and blasted and hated on for the things they did  but weren't evil.

• Love 5

Nope, no one has said, "Oh, I guess the 'AJ' that Connie wrote in her own blood meant Ava Jerome, not AJ Quartermaine." I don't expect Sonny to say that; the only person who might is Olivia or maybe Dante.

Or Anna or Michael.

Liz may have moved a guy she didn't know very much about into her home, but I feel like that's at least a little better than the numerous people on this show who know bad things about someone and still move them in and give them access to their children or actively choose to have children with dangerous individuals - Carly with Franco (hell Carly consistently involving killers and criminals in her children's lives, outside of Jax), Nik with Britt, Lucky with Siobhan, Jordan with Shawn, Sam with Jason, etc.  How many parents on this show aren't in some way willingly endangering their children by virtue of whom they choose to procreate with, live with, or date?  I used to give Patrick credit for not wanting Jason and Sonny in Emma's life, but that ended when he refused to acknowledge that Lisa was a danger to their family.   Seriously, everyone in this town is a crappy parent who makes questionable choices because of whichever way their hormones are flowing that day. 

I like the Liz/"Jake" chemistry, but even with that, I still don't think it was a smart idea to move a stranger into her home, but I don't think it bumps her to the bottom of the Port Charles parenting list.  

And, being a Liz fan aside, I want to see Jason remain "Jake" and happily ensconced with Liz for a good long time, because I fear that him getting his memories back might be the beginning of Sonny and Carly climbing back out of the hole they've dug for themselves.  I'm all for anything, anything at all, that keeps those two where they belong - shut out of Michael's life and universally reviled by the whole town.  

• Love 11

I'm no lawyer nor do I play one on tv, but wouldn't someone be working on getting Carrrrrrrrlos' conviction vacated? It seems a bit odd to have two people imprisoned for a murder committed by one person.

In real life, it is unbelievably hard for someone who has been convicted of murder to get out of prison, so I guess GH is being realistic in that respect.

I honestly hope this is the real Luke and this storyline can finally come to an end. However, I have a bad feeling about this- RC will probably try and do something smart and clever to "shock" everyone, like bring back Faison after Anna and Robert hinting last year that they killed him, or bring back Helena after she was shot and had no pulse.

Poor Michael looked so sad at the Q mansion because of AJ. Sonny looked like he was tired and sad- this is MB's best work in some time.

• Love 3

Poor Michael looked so sad at the Q mansion because of AJ.

That's what it came down to after all of his anger.  He had his confrontations, he changed his name, he moved into the Qs, but AJ wasn't there and that's what Carly didn't get.  Her son wanted AJ alive, that's all.

• Love 6

Hey kids....just got back from sunny FL so Happy (belated) Thanksgiving to all.

Caught up on several eps and there was some good, some bad and some downright ugly.  Props to all the great posts.  Y'all touched on everything so well I don't have a lot to add.

Love seeing Faison back for a while, liking Larry, Michael changing his name with a nice FU flourish to Carly.  Sonny behind bars is a beautiful thing.  BM is really easy on the eye (getcha some Liz!).  Can we give Spencer a looooong vacation back to Italy?

Yadayadayada.....can't wait till Monday.

• Love 5

In real life, it is unbelievably hard for someone who has been convicted of murder to get out of prison, so I guess GH is being realistic in that respect.

This, and I think there's a weird quirk in NYS law that allows for more than one person to be tried for the same murder in a non-related context. (In other words, the other people aren't co-conspirators or accessories or anything like that.) There was a L&O episode where this happened, though I'm not sure if this situation is exactly the same.

Carrrlos will get out of jail when the plot demands it; hopefully soon, so that he can whisk Sabrina back to PR where they live happily ever after.

like bring back Faison

I hate to break it to you, twoods, but Faison is already back.

Edited by dubbel zout

So no one fed Morgan, yet freaking Luke got out? And in like 20 seconds got a suit and worm holed to the Q mansion?

Helena also apparently used that method of transport. Right after she talked to Alexis outside of Luke's room, she appeared on Liz's doorstep. 

ETA: What Lillybee and Peachmangosteen also said. A broom works for me.

Edited by Scout Finch
  • Love 3

I hate to break it to you, twoods, but Faison is already back.

I know, that's what I meant. Robert and Anna were so secretive so it was assumed that Faison was dead, now there is this bullshit that he was in a hole for a year and Anna never knew he was running around. Another "shocking" revelation- bleh.

I thought it was pretty obvious that Robert and Anna didn't kill Faison—there's no way Ron would get rid of him for good with no grand death scene—but hiding him in a hole at Windermere is bullshit. I'd rather Faison had escaped from another supermax prison.

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 4
Helena also apparently used that method of transport. Right after she talked to Alexis outside of Luke's room, she appeared on Liz's doorstep.

Maybe Fluke is now masquerading as Helena, and only one of those two was the real deal. 

I think you're right, jennifer6973, that Faison wasn't actually in the hole. We don't know where he was. (This doesn't make the idea of the hole stupid, though.) I'm kind of surprised Helena and Faison didn't stop to chat about that outside Windermere. I guess Ron was saving that conversation for Faison and Liesl. Probably so she can get some shots at Anna for being inept, etc. 

I thought the guy said he'd never been in the hole to begin with.  Robert told him to falsify the reports each week.  So I think he got away from Robert when Robert ended up in Wisconsin.

I thought the WSB guy told everyone he falsified reports TO Robert, not Robert told him to falsify the reports.

• Love 2

Is it Monday's episode that this all happened on, if so I'll recheck my DVR recording.

Ok. so Faison was there, but per the guy from WSB, he didn't say when Faison left the dungeon.  But Faison was not under the stable for the full year.

Edited by jennifer6973

I thought the WSB guy told everyone he falsified reports TO Robert, not Robert told him to falsify the reports.

Yes, this is what I recall him saying as well. Like RobertFucking!Scorpio would do something like that. Meaning something so stupid. And Robert ain't stupid.

About the characters being OOC being RC's fault or not. I'm conflicted on that. I once read someone say that the writing IS the character, meaning that even if the character does something we the audience thinks is OOC, it really can't be, because whatever is written is who the character is. I can see the logic in that statement, but I also see the flaws in that line of thinking as well. For instance, one of my favorite all time characters, Nathan Petrelli, (consistently one of the best characters on Heroes played by one of the best actors), was what a lot of people called wildly OOC during most of the third season of Heroes. I had my moments of "he would NEVER do that". But then, someone came along and practically wrote an essay about why his actions made  sense *in the context of the events of the story*(that is key IMO).  And I think about one of my other all time favorites, Tracy Quartermaine,(also one of the best characters played by one of the best actors) and how so many say she's OOC right now. Someone a few pages back stated that she is not OOC compared to how she has been written the last ten years or so. I mostly agree. I also can see how and why even old school Tracy would have the reactions and say and do the things she has done recently. One thing I probably won't get though, is that old school Tracy would be FURIOUS at being made a fool of, and would want Fluke's head on a platter.

I doubt we'll get that, but we'll see.

Anyway, I do disagree that it isn't  RC's fault. Yes, the writing IS the character, but that's all the more reason why the *writers* can and should aspire to keep each character as close to type as possible. I mean, if the characters do something stupid, whose fault is it, if NOT the writers?

Edited by IWantCandy71
  • Love 1

I think [sonny] is truly upset and heartbroken. I don't think it is any kind of act or put on. Not that he doesn't deserve it but I feel bad for him and Michael. While Michael talks a good game I do think he will come to want Sonny in his life again.

I hope not, re the last point. Forgiving Sonny would be one of the worst things that Michael could ever do for several reasons. One, it trivializes Sonny's crime, which leads to reason number two-he never learns from his mistakes, or tries to, as Sonny proved when he asked Duke to run his business while he was in prison and bragged to Carly about still having clout despite being on lockdown. Sonny not only saw himself as the victim, he blamed Ava, Franco and even AJ-the real victim-for his actions. I don't feel the least bit Sorry for Sonny because unlike AJ, he's not only brought his fate on himself, he used Michael as an excuse.  Last but not least, I believe that Michael's forgiving Sonny would not only be a slap in the face to AJ's memory, it would be a full-fledged punch in the nose, not that it matters to Ron.

Edited by DollEyes
  • Love 11

Yeah, for me, Jason finding out Sonny murdered AJ is going to prove to be why Billy Miller was cast as in the role. I think that will be the thing to actually show Sonny/Carly that they've done something wrong. That AJ is the victim. That will be the final feather in their cap that will be gone, so to speak. Because yes, Jason-brain damaged kid chose the thug life, but it's not like Carly and Sonny didn't pounce on whatever humanity he had left over and over. And fuck it. Monica deserves one of her sons. If I have to see Jason, I'll take one who can act and hates Sonny/Carly and is repentant over his actions.

• Love 3

When Michael inevitably forgives Sonny and Carly it better be after some type of acknowledgment from them on their actual crimes.  Right now neither is really acknowledging what they did.  They are still trying to rationalize them and blaming others.  Any heartbrokenness is coming from the place of being caught.  Carly is clearly in the wrong and is still defensive with Michael.  Sonny plead guilty to cover for his enablers' asses.  He didn't do it because he felt its what he deserved for what he did. 

I have no desire to see Michael forgive Carly or Sonny when they would both just do the same thing to him again.  That makes Michael out to be the fool.

• Love 11

I'm gonna need Kiki to stop proclaiming with conviction that Franco would never hurt a baby just because he's been fatherly towards her.  He's a SERIAL KILLER who is clearly unhinged at the moment, she needs to check herself.

Am I really supposed to just charmed by Franco and Nina and "OMG Roger Howarth is soooooo good with children/babies" because...not so much.

Oh Dr. Obrecht, girl, you are getting played haaarrrddd.

• Love 13

Well today happened.

So the Nina and the SERIAL KILLER bond over the kidnapped tiny person they're holding hostage, how touching...

I didn't think I missed this show during the Thanksgiving/Black Friday hiatus and today just hammered home how much I didn't. I was just bored, utterly and totally bored.

Does Kiki know that Franco kidnapped Aiden and gave that baby to his mother?

What does she know at all? She is a clueless dunce. She still seems to think that there is "good" in Franco because he was her father for all of ten seconds and was "nice" to her.

I guess this explains why she seems to think she has so many friends, her standards are awfully low in that area. Wave to her on the street and you're her BFF.

Because yes, Jason-brain damaged kid chose the thug life, but it's not like Carly and Sonny didn't pounce on whatever humanity he had left over and over

I didn't see it that way at all, Jason was no one's puppet, far from it.

The brain damage supposedly is what made Jason not only forget about his life from before but it also made him capable of killing without regret or remorse. Carly and Sonny had nothing to do with the accident or his choices after the fact, he chose his new path in life freely.

Jason had plenty of chances and opportunities to change, to turn his life around, to not be a horrible human being but he didn't of his own free will.

He helped Sonny and Carly wreck and ruin AJ's life and relationship with Michael because he decided that those two were his "family", he turned away from his real family all by himself and he stayed away because that is what he wanted. 

If anything Jason was the ultimate enabler of both Sonny and Carly and their rotten behaviour, not the other way around.

A large chunk of the crap that they did and got away with happened only because Jason stood by their sides and made it all possible. He wasn't so brain damaged he didn't know right from wrong, he just didn't care and that was all on him. Carly and Sonny didn't install some sort of loyalty chip inside of him that kept him their mindless minion.

If new Jason is supposed to make Carly and Sonny see any error in and of their ways then he had better start with himself first because without him a good portion would have never even been possible.

And frankly if they do decide to go down the road that Jason was merely another one of Carly and Sonny's "manipulated victims"? Then he'll still be no better than they are, imho.

Really had it not been for their beloved Jason Carly and Sonny would have been in prison years ago or thankfully dead.

Edited by CPP83
  • Love 2

Not gonna lie. I liked the Nina/Franco scenes today. Roger Howarth is magic with kids, dammit. And Nina was spot on about poor Giant Baby's bio parents. But in other news, shut up Kiki. That child could be Morgan's giant daughter, plus he's stuck with you forever. I do feel bad for him. He's not the brightest bulb, but an argument for nature vs nurture. Though he should call Jax.

I did love Silas Morley McBain putting the interrogation on Ava. He's going to arrest her tommorow, isn't he? Why isn't McBain commissioner? Oh yeah, the doctor day job.

Still give no fucks about Luke.

Edited by Grrpants09
  • Love 1

Dimples is such a cute baby, omg. 

Those are the kind of under the age of 10 characters I like to see on this show: the ones that can't talk. 

Enjoyed today for the most part. Looking forward to Nik/Britt scenes tomorrow even though I don't want them to implode.

Edited by BinkyMimo88
  • Love 2

And Nina was spot on about poor Giant Baby's bio parents.

Screw Nina.  Morgan may not be the brightest bulb, but I'm supposed to believe a crazy lady and a SERIAL KILLER are better parents?

Also, screw you, Carly, for your seemingly completely lack of interest in being there for Morgan.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 6

I guess I just can't get too up in arms over the whole serial killer bit with Franco. Firstly, because I really don't care about James Franco, or Jason, or Sam, and I pretty much just FFwd all the material with him in it the times he was on before. RH is really the only Franco for me, and because we haven't seen him murder(or even terrorize) a lot of people, it's easier for me to get over.

That, plus the fact that the whole entire town is full of horrible people. I feel like, if you're going to watch the show, best to leave any expectations of wholesome and "good" people at the door. Pretty much everyone has either done crimes they've never paid for, and aren't sorry for, or they're defending someone who has,  or they're selfish and unlikeable hypocrites. People cheered on JaSam for years, and they were made up of a hit man and a woman who conned men out of money and more or less got away with it. And no, I don't think the things Sam has been through means she has "paid" for any of it.

The "stars" of this show are a mobster and what used to be his hitman, and his harpy of an ex wife.  I just can't work up outrage over Franco. Because that would mean I'd have to express outrage over everyone else, and I just don't have the time or energy for that.

There's Morgan, and Dante,and at this point, they are the only ones who truly don't leave a bitter taste in my mouth, or disappoint me, or bore me. I have my favorites, but I hang on out of loyalty more than their so called storylines these days.

That said, I don't particularly like Franco-but again, IMO he fits right in to the type of characters making up the rest of this town. It's not the show to watch if you want to see likeable people IMO.

ETA and I guess there's Silas, but ME just has had no real luck in a pairing since playing this character. And, he's a good guy, but fairly boring. I can't think of one single woman that if they were a real person, I'd want to be friends with or be fascinated with. As a woman, that really ticks me off. I tend to like the men better on most shows anyway, but it's not too much to ask that in a format mostly geared towards women, that we'd have a few that were fun and likeable.

Edited by thewhiteowl
unecessary bolding
  • Love 2

I loved the phrase henchnannies. Mostly because I'm sure there have been henchnannies.

If Sonny/Ava are Giant Baby's parents, then eh at least Nina and Franco are feeding her. They pay attention to her, unlike Carly. They're not planning to kidnap another baby so soon unlike Lulu. And they don't have any chance of Kiki exposure. Like Morgan.

I wish Morgan had enough self-esteem to write his parents off too. Maybe Jason will adopt him too or mistake him for Micheal one day.

• Love 1

I mean, NOBODY in Morgan's family is reaching out to him when a baby that could be his has been kidnapped?  Not Carly, Bobbie, Lucas, Dante, Molly?  He really has no one but Kiki?  How unbelievably sad!

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 9

I loved the phrase henchnannies. Mostly because I'm sure there have been henchnannies.

I loved this phrase as well!

I also loved the 1 week-old giant baby holding her own bottle! If only my children at one week could have done that! (/snark)

• Love 3

Also, screw you, Carly, for your seemingly completely lack of interest in being there for Morgan.

This is why every single one of her kids needs to turn their backs on her.  They need to SORAS Joss just for that to happen.  They could have her bang Jason to bring it full circle. Or Sonny. Whichever, but Sonny would be more likely to actually do it.  They need to see that Sonny (and Jason) are more important to her than all of them combined and just wash their hands of her.

• Love 1