Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

Oh lord, she hasn't met Lucas yet, right?  What if her secret and the possible secret he has about not wanting to be in medicine are related?

Nah, that'd mean a major story for Lucas.

And I think Lucas is about to finally get a major story, but probably not one involving a woman.  I'm already deducing that his reluctance to be a doctor has something to do with a man (NOT TONY) in some way, shape, or form.

Edited by Syndicate

I just realized every storyline revolves around a some secret and almost everyone is lying to someone. Sonny to everyone, Rosalie to whoever, Ava to everyone, Jordan to TJ, FLuke to everyone, Kiki, Morgan and Carly to Michael, Patrick to Sam, Sabrina to herself, Robin to Anna and Patrick, Shawn to TJ, Britt and Spencer to Nik. Is this what GH has been reduced to? Can't we have something else going on?

Don't forget that Duke is lying to Anna about being Sonny's alibi and Anna is lying (by omission) to Duke that she (thought she) killed Faison.  Robert's probably lying to Anna about the fact that they really didn't Faison.  Anna and Ric are lying to Molly and Alexis about Ric being alive.

And unless things have changed since I last watched, Julian's still lying to Alexis about his still being involved with Fluke and lying (by omission) that he murdered the guy on the docks. Did he or Jordan take the "blame" for killing that Diamond guy?  If Jordan took it, then Julian's lying about that too.  If Julian took the blame, then Jordan's lying about the circumstances (Julian shot the guy before he could assess that Jordan was in any danger).

• Love 2

Ron, quit recycling stories. OLTL is done. Get over it. Go watch you tube. Because damn. You really have managed to make GH look like Twilight with guns.

Please don't give him ideas. We might be stuck with Sobby falling in love with a returned-Caleb.

Billy Miller is pretty. And his hair color really matches Michael's and AJ's. That's all I got.

Well, not totally. Did Julian really print a story about Monica and Alan having sex back in what, 1989 or something? Geezus.

Edited by methodwriter85
  • Love 1
Well, not totally. Did Julian really print a story about Monica and Alan having sex back in what, 1989 or something? Geezus.

Ummm, no. The Julian of 1989 had nothing to do with a newspaper publication. He was a New Yorker who was shown on screen mainly in New York.  Duke opened a club there.  He wouldn't have even known Monica, except that she was the doctor who helped saved his father's life.

Wasn't the whole magazine thing the "cover" for Julian when he became Derek Wells or whatever that alias was?

I swear, TFGH.

• Love 1

Ummm, no. The Julian of 1989 had nothing to do with a newspaper publication. He was a New Yorker who was shown on screen mainly in New York.  Duke opened a club there.  He wouldn't have even known Monica, except that she was the doctor who helped saved his father's life.

Wasn't the whole magazine thing the "cover" for Julian when he became Derek Wells or whatever that alias was?

I swear, TFGH.

But...but RC claims he cares about GH history. Really!

The show didn't say anything about Julian printing an article about Ned and Monica back then. He printed one in today's episode about them having lunch and insinuated they were having an affair again.

Edited by ulkis

Liz was totally annoying. Threatening Dr O to go and fuck around with Nikolas? ew. I wasn't bothered on Dr O's behalf but Nik's. How does Liz think Nikolas would feel that she was threatening to mess with his feelings so Dr O would back off? I guess it's moot as long as she doesn't actually do it, but still.

Dr. O wanted to see 'Jakeson' to assert her authority and get on his case about specifically how much money he had cost the hospital. If he doesn't know his own full name, how could he possibly know about his/his family's medical insurance? I found that offensive, although it may be the least awful thing Dr. O has said or done. I thought, Go Liz when she was detailing Dr. O's criminal history to this patient. As for Nik's feelings - this is a guy who didn't feel so awful about stomping all over his own brother's feelings/heart because he was hot for Liz, and blasted his long-time friend/ex-lover Liz in front of a roomful of his own family and friends because he felt like a fool stupidly trusting Britt when he'd been warned, repeatedly. Nik has no problem using women, and doesn't care about anyone's feelings, so why should his be so important.

• Love 4

The kid playing Danny is terrifying.

I'm SO over this Liz/Jason shit. Liz is at her worst right now and I can't take it anymore. 

IA. I wanted to knock her on her butt today. She's so proprietary of Jason already and she doesn't even know it's him. Jason just brings out the worst in everyone, sigh.

• Love 4

As for Nik's feelings - this is a guy who didn't feel so awful about stomping all over his own brother's feelings/heart because he was hot for Liz, and blasted his long-time friend/ex-lover Liz in front of a roomful of his own family and friends because he felt like a fool stupidly trusting Britt when he'd been warned, repeatedly. Nik has no problem using women, and doesn't care about anyone's feelings, so why should his be so important.

Not for nothing, but Liz did just as much of a Mexican Hat Dance on Lucky's heart and feelings as Nik did, and now she's acting like she owns Jakeson without even knowing who he actually is yet

• Love 3

IA. I wanted to knock her on her butt today. She's so proprietary of Jason already and she doesn't even know it's him. Jason just brings out the worst in everyone, sigh.

If I have to hear her tell another person "His name is Jake" filled with attitude as if they should already know...how about you just go ahead and get him a name tag already? Ffs...and it isn't as if they even know that's his true name or not still, it's his best guess. Those two together are the worst. It was bad before but now it's unbearable.

Did Liz really make a skeevy comment about Jakeson's body right in front of him??  So gross and so very inappropriate.  He is A PATIENT.

She's like the kid who licks the entire plate of cookies to make sure no one else will want one. She wants to make sure and keep all her bases covered for when he isn't a patient any longer.

Edited by CPP83
  • Love 7

Did Liz really make a skeevy comment about Jakeson's body right in front of him??  So gross and so very inappropriate.  He is A PATIENT.  

That's pretty much all I saw today, with some power outages and news interruptions and crying babies.  But it doesn't sound like I missed much.

• Love 5

So only Michael Corinthos is hell bent on finding out the truth and getting justice for someone who was murdered?  Like no one else in that position would be trying to find out the truth?  This story makes me want to break something.

• Love 3

Blech, I suspect they will retcon Sonny as AJ's murderer. It's all Fluke's fault. He snuck in at some point and killed AJ, so Michael could inherit AJ's shares and become the majority stockholder in ELQ so he could be manipulated into giving them to Fluke.

I don't expect it to make sense, and I expect it will suck.

The Liz/Jakeson stuff is a little overdone. But was I the only one who liked it when Leisl was talking about Jake being flabby, and Liz said, "I don't see that happening" and Billy had such a great reaction. Kind of a "hey is she checking me out? awesome." I rewound it twice.  

• Love 4

But was I the only one who liked it when Leisl was talking about Jake being flabby, and Liz said, "I don't see that happening" and Billy had such a great reaction. Kind of a "hey is she checking me out? awesome."

It made me wonder what is with Ron somehow working jabs or shots into the show about the weight of certain characters/actors. He makes the characters into bullies on the playground, as if picking at a person's weight or figure is the worst insult in the world.

• Love 1
I'm SO over this Liz/Jason shit. Liz is at her worst right now and I can't take it anymore.

Liz was at her worst during the Summer of Sleaze and with Niz. This doesn't begin to compere to the smirking lipgloss goodness that was Liz during that time.

The common theme was her bulldozing all over Lucky's heart to reach her penis of choice. No wonder the poor fool is talking to tombstones in Ireland. 

as if picking at a person's weight or figure is the worst insult in the world.

I thought it couldn't get worse after what he did to SK, then shit with Epiphany at the gym happened.

• Love 3
The Liz/Jakeson stuff is a little overdone. But was I the only one who liked it when Leisl was talking about Jake being flabby, and Liz said, "I don't see that happening" and Billy had such a great reaction. Kind of a "hey is she checking me out? awesome." I rewound it twice.

Admittedly, I haven't watched one scene with Jason and Liz but are they seriously starting weight jokes about Billy Miller?  

• Love 1

Liz, take your stalking ass on somewhere, what the fuck is wrong with you. I wish Dr. O could fire the useless freak without having Nik come to her rescue.

I don't find Julian acting like a petty 4 year old to be romantic.

I'm tired of Alexis acting like...whatever this is she's doing. Stop getting involved with criminals and then acting all shocked and hurt when they lie and commit crimes.  .

• Love 6

Admittedly, I haven't watched one scene with Jason and Liz but are they seriously starting weight jokes about Billy Miller?  

Dr. O said she was encouraging him to get strong/well/healthy, and not become flabby -- so it was essentially just more of her being her awful self and her way of motivating him to stop being an expensive burden on the hospital. This isn't the first time she's made such a comment - she made a dig to Britt about her weight, and not making an effort to be thin, when Ben/Rocco was a newborn.

She can go DIAF with Sonny and Carly. And take her stupid daughter with her. 

• Love 2
So, Emma isn't with Liz, Patty or Anna. Are we to assume she's gotten her own apartment with Cam?

How nice would it be if they explained that Robin, instead of being re-re-rekidnapped in Paris, is off screen putting her life back together and Emma is with her as Robin and Patrick share custody. But god forbid Robin have a life that doesn't hang in the balance every other second and actually gets to spend time with her kid...

• Love 5

That's the line I was referring to.  It was really inappropriate.  She is his nurse.  He is a patient.  It sounded like something Brad would say. Totally skeevy IMO.

Anytime a child is off-screen and it's not explained where they are, I assume they are with Mac & Felicia.  All the children of PC would be better being raised by them anyway.

• Love 8

How nice would it be if they explained that Robin, instead of being re-re-rekidnapped in Paris, is off screen putting her life back together and Emma is with her as Robin and Patrick share custody. But god forbid Robin have a life that doesn't hang in the balance every other second and actually gets to spend time with her kid...

Robin can't be happy! She's destined to suffer and sacrifice while others reap the benefits. <3

• Love 1

Not for nothing, but Liz did just as much of a Mexican Hat Dance on Lucky's heart and feelings as Nik did, and now she's acting like she owns Jakeson without even knowing who he actually is yet

I felt that she ripped out his heart and stomped on it. Lucky kept on giving her a chance not to stay engaged but no, she wanted both her men.

• Love 1

I don't know why Lucky didn't insist on calling off the engagement at that point.

Ugh. That whole situation was so gross and not fun to watch.

Great to know Liz has grown not an inch emotionally in the intervening years.

• Love 7

Whew,thank goodness, I thought I was the only one who hated Liz at this moment in time. Julian and Alexis are so over and are becoming just blah. Not too much energy from many of them. At least when Dr O speaks, it has emotion, whether good or bad, at least it makes you feel something. Tracy is a total bumpkin anymore, and she use to be one I loved to watch. Now we have crazy Nina and her Mama. At least it is comedic.

• Love 1

I know the last thing Ron would ever wish to do is actually write things that keep characters connected to history or past interactions/scenes, etc, but to me it would have made a thousand times more sense if Danny, when Sam and Silas were together waiting for his test results, had called Silas "Daddy" when they were parting ways.

All of a suddenly Silas has pretty much vanished from the boy's life after nearly a year of being there on a daily/nightly basis, he's gotten so close to him and has been missing him, it would have impacted both adults surely. Plus that would have been a good segue into Silas finding out the truth about his wife, which would have added further dimension to his phone call with Sam.

It amazes me how Ron can set up a couple for a whole year, to the point where they trade "I love you"s, but then all of a sudden he wants a brand new triangle/quadrangle so he causes said couple to implode and then two months later he has all these little clusterfucks of couples all mishmashed together.

Instead of Patrick and Robin dealing with their shit and Sam and Silas dealing with their shit and then Jakson and his further brain damage dealing with whatever's leftover, he just puts them all into a blender and whatever godawful concoction is created is what he goes with.

• Love 6

Tracy is only fun now when she is snarking at Sam. Her pathetic-ness over fake Luke put Liz' obsession with the stranger patient to shame.

I don't know why Lucky didn't insist on calling off the engagement at that point.

But he was mentally preparing for this epic speech. 

• Love 4

Every scene with Sonny in it infuriates me, but even more so the ones where they're trying to force me to believe that Sonny is good with kids.  Sure, he's great with them, when their mothers aren't hiding them for 30 years out of fear, or when he's not shooting their moms in the head while giving birth, or getting them shot in the head, or kidnapping their mom when she's pregnant with them and threatening to kill her the moment their ripped from her womb.  He's just great. 

Is New Danny heavily drugged?  That kid was spaced out, right up until the weird "Daddy" BS.  

Oh, Morgan, Morgan, Morgan.  I expected Kiki to be the one stupid enough to believe that Ava killed AJ, but I thought you would know better.  Glad it passed, for now. And I am so over all this "the truth coming out will destroy Michael!" ridiculousness.  You know what might actually destroy Michael?  Finding out that every single person who is supposed to love him has been lying to him for months about his father's murder.  And that his girlfriend and brother are hiding the person who he believes killed his father.  And maybe, juuuuusssst maybe, that his mother is marrying the man responsible for his rape.  Sheesh.

• Love 5

I wanted to punch Nicholas during that scene.  I just can't with him saying its not her fault.  If she bares no responsibility apparently he raped her.

Every scene with Sonny in it infuriates me, but even more so the ones where they're trying to force me to believe that Sonny is good with kids.

I'll have a seat with you.  I can't watch them.  Those types of scenes always irritate me.  Added bonus is Sonny having this "happy" little family unit that includes Olivia when she should really want his balls on her mantle - not constantly mothering him.

Edited by ch1

Danny's calling Patrick "daddy" now?  Really, Ron?

And as for the Dummy Twins (aka Morgan and Kiki), do me a favor and STFU.  I would say that I hope that Michael puts them on blast when he finds out the truth, but with this hack writing team?  I won't hold my breath.

Edited by Evolution101
  • Love 3

Danny's calling Patrick "daddy" now?  Really, Ron?

And as for the Dummy Twins (aka Morgan and Kiki), do me a favor and STFU.  I would say that I hope that Michael puts them on blast when he finds out the truth, but with this hack writing team?  I won't hold my breath.

I'm biased, but I don't think Morgan deserves the treatment the other three (Kiki, Carly, and Sonny) should get. Should Michael yell at him and hold a grudge for a bit? Sure. But Morgan is mostly keeping this quiet because he doesn't really know what to do. He actually is afraid for the loss of his family. Carly and Sonny are covering their own asses. Kiki, I don't know what the hell she's doing. But as she doesn't KNOW any of this, she should butt out. It would be one thing if she washed her hands of the whole thing and didn't say anything, but she keeps telling people what to say and what not to say. Either spill or butt the hell out.

• Love 6

Can someone tell me how Elizabeth has a job?  Even if we go by real time, she was with Jakeson for an hour, didn't take his temperature, check his pulse or check his chart.  Does she not have any other patients to look after, or have they all died while she tends to Jake Doe?  And how has she not been fired for how she talks to her boss?

Because compared to everyone else on this show, she is employee of the month! Lets see, the COS once held a former COS hostage for 2 years and let her family think she was dead, hired a serial killer to be the art therapist, held Liz at gun point for a day, had a doctor perform brain surgery on a boy that unintentionally killed his newborn (despite protests from the boy's guardian) where the boy ended up dying, helped steal patients' embryos  and implanted them into her daughter in order to hold onto a man. We have said daughter that knew that she stole an embryo from an infertile couple and was allowed to keep her license and Brad that helped cover it up and sexually harasses co workers and patients. We have the art therapist who is a reformed serial killer, currently manipulating his mentally ill mother to get back at his fiancé. We also have a nurse that purposely tried to kill an unborn baby out of revenge and her best friend who is also a nurse, that is enabling her. Liz has boundary issues, and frankly their interactions reeks of Jason and Courtney first meeting.

Great to know Liz has grown not an inch emotionally in the intervening years.

No one on this show grows and Ron is causing a lot of the characters to devolve. The fun part for me is now a whole bunch of characters are being to act as fickle as Liz. Welcome to my world!

Edited by Ambrosefolly
  • Love 7

Because compared to everyone else on this show, she is employee of the month! Lets see, the COS once held a former COS hostage for 2 years and let her family think she was dead, hired a serial killer to be the art therapist, held Liz at gun point for a day, had a doctor perform brain surgery on a boy that unintentionally killed his newborn (despite protests from the boy's guardian) where the boy ended up dying, helped steal patients' embryos  and implanted them into her daughter in order to hold onto a man. We have said daughter that knew that she stole an embryo from an infertile couple and was allowed to keep her license and Brad that helped cover it up and sexually harasses co workers and patients. We have the art therapist who is a reformed serial killer, currently manipulating his mentally ill mother to get back at his fiancé. We also have a nurse that purposely tried to kill an unborn baby out of revenge and her best friend who is also a nurse, that is enabling her. Liz has boundary issues, and frankly their interactions reeks of Jason and Courtney first meeting.

When you put it like that......

• Love 2

Instead of Patrick and Robin dealing with their shit and Sam and Silas dealing with their shit and then Jakson and his further brain damage dealing with whatever's leftover, he just puts them all into a blender and whatever godawful concoction is created is what he goes with.

And guess who will ultimately be the LOSER? Robin. This isn't even about KMc not being there anymore. Ron can write whatever he wants, he's made that clear. So as it stands, she's the character who's stuck being forever held hostage while Patrick has Sam, Sam has Jason, Silas and Patty, and Liz has Ric, Nik or Jason. #FreeRobin

The comments here on Danny are spot on. He's uber creepy. His face when Sam came home was not that of a son happy to see his mama, I'll just say that.

• Love 4

The kid playing Danny is terrifying.

I hate this new Danny. He doesn't have one hundredth of the personality that the old one did. This one annoys the hell out of me, and he also isn't nearly as cute. And the same goes for Rocco. I blame it on their creepy blond hair.

And I couldn't agree more about Liz. The only thing I was thinking when she mentioned Obrecht shooting her was, damn can we have that happen again? Those were good times.

The only thing that interested me was Anna and Liesl. The rest sucked. And while I want Sonny to pay, I don't really give a rat's ass about Eeyore and his quest for the truth. Shut up with your whining. Morgan's on my shit list today. Julexis is painfully bad.

• Love 1

The only thing that interested me was Anna and Liesl.

Kathleen Gati and Finola Hughes in a scene is always a good time, though I'm getting tired of the constant back-and-forth about what Anna did or didn't do to Caesar.

• Love 5

My people!!! I haven't been feeling the new Danny but kept reminding myself not to judge little kids. Yhe child almost has dead eyes. The best I could come up with was "bless is sweet little heart", yet I come here & you guys point out all my issues with the kid.

Today's show sucked. That's all I got.

To my Canadian neighbors, stay safe.

• Love 2

I could still see Danny's creepy eyes even through all the ff of the Samtrick nonsense. I miss old Danny. He does look drugged.

Poor Michael- everyone keeps lying to his face. He's going to be all alone once the truth comes out and he tells everyone to go to hell.

Julian is pathetic. I did like Olivia's reaction to the article. Please keep her away from Sonny and more scenes with Ned because they are really cute.

What is Bobbi doing these days? We know WHO she is doing--fugly Scott. But is she retired? Her former two professions are "hooker" and "nurse,".so she is probably getting Social Security for the latter. She's buying all her spangly sparkling outfits, Botox, and big purses out of her SS while living with Carly for free at the Metropole Hotel. GH has a shortage of nurses, so you think she would work a few shifts, but that would mean she couldn't sport gold lame and chandelier earrings for day wear. Bobbi needs to take up alcohol, depressed because she's ageing and worrying about Scott's inceasing lack of erections. It could be CG to see them in bed together now, fussing because the Viagra won't work.

Edited by P3pp3rb1rd
  • Love 1
Every scene with Sonny in it infuriates me, but even more so the ones where they're trying to force me to believe that Sonny is good with kids.

I love how the kid refused to open his mouth for Sonny and they had to perform some editing on the show.

Sure. But Morgan is mostly keeping this quiet because he doesn't really know what to do. He actually is afraid for the loss of his family.

I typically can't stand Morgan but stick Kiki in his sphere and he suddenly doesn't seem so bad.

The Liz/Jakeson stuff is a little overdone.

I am enjoying it as the storyline does not YET involve any of the Corinthos.