Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Bawoman said:

I guess the show is so hell bent on erasing from our memory that Sonny did in fact kill Margo's father that they just pretend that Margaux's confession of her mom being involved in her dad's murder would not implicate him at all,

If they are hellbent, they didn't have to go through the effort. At least not with me lol. I forgot about a day later.

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, ulkis said:

See, I can't even pay enough attention to this DOD story to hate on it. It's snoozeville.

Here, I’ll catch you up:

Jason: Hero

Sam: Hero

Sonny: Good Father

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, ulkis said:

If they are hellbent, they didn't have to go through the effort. At least not with me lol. I forgot about a day later.

I'm sure you're not alone....where would soap writers be if not for forgetfull audiences.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, HeatLifer said:

Sonny: Good Father

I did catch something about Good dad Sonny yelling at Robert about how could the WSB recruit children like Dante for their missions.

• LOL 3
35 minutes ago, perkie1968 said:

Did he know all of it though?  Jason said today that Margaux destroyed the proof that her mother was in cahoots with Scully to kill her father.  Did we know that part?  That the evidence was destroyed?  

Weren't they the letters she was exchanging with Scully?

Such a memorable storyline! I honestly can't remember what happened last week.

So ... last week, wasn't Sonny all "Good to see you Jax" and Jax was "Good to see you too" and they were acting all bud like, and now it's "How do we survive the fact we hate each other?"

WTF?? This is the second time the writers have completely reversed something they said only a week or two earlier.

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, threebluestars said:

So ... last week, wasn't Sonny all "Good to see you Jax" and Jax was "Good to see you too" and they were acting all bud like, and now it's "How do we survive the fact we hate each other?"

WTF?? This is the second time the writers have completely reversed something they said only a week or two earlier.

Jax didn't know how long he was gonna be around and they were being cordial, they didn't mean it. 

• Love 3

Is Margaux really as gullible and or stupid as she seemed today with Shiloh or is she trying to lure him into a confession of some sort? She acts drugged up half the time so it’s hard to tell. Not as drugged up as Sam, of course. No one is that comatose.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

Really nice of Kristina to tell Alexis that her pledge was about her, but didn't tell her what it was. Isn't Alexis neurotic enough as it is ? 😄

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, Linny said:

Nina is working overtime in an attempt to take Carly's crown as Most Insufferable Character. Showing up at Willow's classroom simply to bully her about her personal life is unjustifiable. It's one of those cases where I can't imagine how we're supposed to think her behavior is passable, and yet it just keeps escalating.

Ugh, she's awful. I did like that they had Willow exasperated and not engaging.

5 hours ago, Linny said:

t was nice to see Willow's pledge returned to her. After what she's been through, I think having that pledge back will give her the sense of agency and control over her own story that she deserves

I was legit surprised Sam and Jason thought of someone else instead of themselves for one second during this idiotic story.

5 hours ago, Bringonthedrama said:

LOL at Lulu worrying about "respect of my peers." Woodward or Bernstein you are not, deary.

She's barely a reporter of any sort.

4 hours ago, YaddaYadda said:
5 hours ago, Bucwild said:

Also the hypocrisy of Sonny holding Margaux's pledge in order to blackmail her is par for the course for GH.

But that's totally stupid. Sonny already knew what Margaux had done. 

Now it's written down so there's some sort of proof? That's the only thing I can think of.

• Love 3
(edited)
1 hour ago, Gam2 said:

Is Margaux really as gullible and or stupid as she seemed today with Shiloh or is she trying to lure him into a confession of some sort? She acts drugged up half the time so it’s hard to tell. Not as drugged up as Sam, of course. No one is that comatose.

IMO Margaux has already been drugged and raped and she’s trying to convince herself that it didn’t happen. She will probably end up working with Sonny and JaSambien, along with Kristina, and Willow to take Shiloh down.

Edited by avocadohead
  • Love 1

I personally don't believe anything in those letters mean much unless they find evidence to back it up. All they have is a letter of Margaux saying she stashed evidence implicating her mom in her dad's murder, but it's meaningless until/unless they find actual evidence implicating her mom and proof that Margaux buried it.

Also, not that it matters but didn't Jordan. the police chief herself listen to the recording of her mom admitting it and just sort of shrug her shoulders and asked Margaux what she was going to do? Now it's a big secret thatneeds to be kept hushed?

Sonny really is a cretin too if he tries to use that info though. If Margo and her mom are going down, I highly doubt Margo will stay mum about, you know, the actual person that murdered her dad? 

• Love 5

I'd be excited that Jax is buying Aurora except 1. Jax is going to be all about Nina and 2. yet another thing about Drew that's going to disappear along with his marriage and his son.

6 hours ago, Bringonthedrama said:

The only good part of today, which shockingly involved Jason, was him telling Willow she's a hero.  But I'm also confused because how did he know/recognize her given name on the pledge envelope? I thought only Chase knew because he was there when Shiloh said it.

Good point. The envelope would have had Willow's real name on it, the one before she started calling herself Willow.

The typed names on the envelopes bothered me. Why bother to get a printer to print out the envelopes (which is such a pain for me) when you can just write the names on them?

5 hours ago, perkie1968 said:

Although I did have to chuckle at Shiloh telling Margaux that she'll take care of anything that comes up against him, because he doesn't realize that he no longer has Margaux' pledge as leverage.  

The flashdrive was in the envelope with the pledge.  Kristina had it in her hand and she burned it with the pledge.  According to Alexis, if there was a copy made of the flashdrive, that can't be used against Kristina.  

Always store your copy in a separate location. Rule #2 in backing up (#1 is back up, back up, back up). But why wouldn't an electric copy be admissible?

I think Shilon believes that Margaux will help him because she's still a True Believer, not because he has her pledge.

1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:

Now it's written down so there's some sort of proof? That's the only thing I can think of.

How can Sonny use it as leverage over Margaux other than in her imagination? If he gets her mother arrested she'll just turn on him as the shooter.

• Love 2
(edited)

Margaux is too boring of a character for me to waste my time on. She's a horrible DA, and doesn't have chemistry with anyone on canvas, male or female. Just write this stupid person off and quit wasting my time.

Carly's makeup looked absolutely hideous. Overly tanned much? Then she had giant white splotches on her face and neck.

Nina needs to die. Now. Although I hate to admit, I loved her outfit.

We need a break from this entire cult story. It's been shoved down our throat way too much. Can we please call it quits for a while? Even Baby Wiley is tied to it. Get back to Ryan/Ava, damn it. Hell, I'll even take (gulp) Finn/Anna just for something different. As long as I get to see Robert.

Edited by tvgoddess
  • Love 2

Sams must have the world's fatest healing tattoo if she is already back in her super tight skinny jeans. 

Oh look, it's Mikey poaching Chase's girl again. First Kiki, now Willow. He actually has a tiny bit of chemistry with Sasha and they should just keep him there. 

• Love 6

Random thoughts on Tuesday and Wednesday episodes:

Assuming the pseudo Michael/Sasha/Willow triangle is any of Nina’s business (it’s not), why is she pointing fingers at Willow instead of blaming the supposed two-timing man? She’s supposed to be a feminist, right?

Since Maxie pretty much runs that magazine, why is she still working from a desk in the lobby?

So only Willow deserves to have her pledge returned? Apparently, all other DoD’ers get to live with that threat hanging over them for eternity, never having the relief of knowing that their pledges got burned. That’ll teach ‘em.

Billy needs to do a new Falling Faces intro photo. He looks like he’s channeling James Holzhauer (Jeopardy).

I’m really tired of the running joke about Carly and frozen pizza. It stopped being cute the negative first time I heard it.

Does anyone else think that Shiloh’s boss (if there actually is one) might turn out to be Neil? 

• Love 2
4 hours ago, tvgoddess said:

Margaux is too boring of a character for me to waste my time on. She's a horrible DA, and doesn't have chemistry with anyone on canvas, male or female. Just write this stupid person off and quit wasting my time.

Carly's makeup looked absolutely hideous. Overly tanned much? Then she had giant white splotches on her face and neck.

Nina needs to die. Now. Although I hate to admit, I loved her outfit.

We need a break from this entire cult story. It's been shoved down our throat way too much. Can we please call it quits for a while? Even Baby Wiley is tied to it. Get back to Ryan/Ava, damn it. Hell, I'll even take (gulp) Finn/Anna just for something different. As long as I get to see Robert.

I totally agree about Margaux. She should have been written off months ago. Hell, she shouldn’t been created in the first place.

Can’t stand Nina, but I’ve always said she’s the best dressed woman on the show.

(edited)
10 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

Does anyone else think that Shiloh’s boss (if there actually is one) might turn out to be Neil? 

Hank/Shiloh says he knows Drew from being in Iraq or Afghanistan.  That is when Drew disappeared.  Shiloh has been VERY interested/concerned about Drew regaining his memories.  I think Shiloh was involved in kidnapping Drew.  He is a part of the memory switch gang.  

I agree about Neil, he does seem too good to be true and could be involved with the memory switch gang.  Valentine could also be involved.  He sent Ava to the Russian hospital to get reconstructive surgery on her face.  Ava found Jason there.  Valentine also had plastic surgery at that facility.  Victor Cassadine(or any "dead" Cassidine) is also a possibility.   They are originally from Russia.

Edited by movingtargetgal
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, HeatLifer said:

Jason really allowed Sam to be sexually assaulted. 

I’m sorry, I’m still having a delayed reaction to this.

I’ll give you the jasam fan response “at least she’s not sitting behind a desk.” True love y’all. 

• LOL 3
9 hours ago, statsgirl said:

names on the envelopes

Yes, the envelope had Willow's real name. I could see the first letter on her envelope was a K"

7 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

Assuming the pseudo Michael/Sasha/Willow triangle is any of Nina’s business (it’s not), why is she pointing fingers at Willow instead of blaming the supposed two-timing man? She’s supposed to be a feminist, right?

She already hates Willow for saying that her perfect soon-to-be-again stepdaughter Charlotte was bullying Aiden, and is showing an entitled attitude in the classroom. So Nina has decided that Willow is a terrible teacher, and obviously is also a man-stealer. Michael likes Nina's daughter, so of course she thinks he is a flawless human being too.

12 hours ago, Benji said:

but didn't tell her what it was. Isn't Alexis neurotic enough as it is ?

This!  Although she really only has two to pick from, killing Keifer or killing Luis Alcazar.  

11 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

I was legit surprised Sam and Jason thought of someone else instead of themselves for one second during this idiotic story.

I was surprised they thought to bring Willow's pledge back, but at the same time, this is the heavy handed writing they have to make us think Jason is a "good" mobster.  ;See, he kills people for money but he brings back pledges.  It's all good'  

But why wouldn't an electric copy be admissible?

She said something about, Kris had the real version, so any copy would be hearsay.  No idea if that's true or just something the writers pulled out of their butts.  

think Shilon believes that Margaux will help him because she's still a True Believer, not because he has her pledg

I think Margauz was starting to waffle on the true believer thing.  The tone in EH's voice when said, 'where did you take Sam', had me thinking she heard what Sonny said.  Then Shiloh claimed Sonny was making up the evidence he had so she seemed to fall back into whatever trance people have when they talk to Shiloh.  

Since Maxie pretty much runs that magazine, why is she still working from a desk in the lobby?

They have no money to build her an office, since they blew it all on Sonny's new kitchen.  

Billy needs to do a new Falling Faces intro photo

Chad's is the worst.  He's doing something weird with his mouth.  

• Love 1

So... the Port Charles criminal brain trust's plan is to threaten to go public with Margeaux's role in covering up the murder that Sonny committed?

I almost want to see him try it, only to have Margeaux say, okay-- tell Jordan all about the crime you did.

Are the writers really this stupid, or do they think the audience is this stupid?

• Love 5
46 minutes ago, perkie1968 said:

This!  Although she really only has two to pick from, killing Keifer or killing Luis Alcazar.  

I was surprised they thought to bring Willow's pledge back, but at the same time, this is the heavy handed writing they have to make us think Jason is a "good" mobster.  ;See, he kills people for money but he brings back pledges.  It's all good'  

She said something about, Kris had the real version, so any copy would be hearsay.  No idea if that's true or just something the writers pulled out of their butts.  

I think Margauz was starting to waffle on the true believer thing.  The tone in EH's voice when said, 'where did you take Sam', had me thinking she heard what Sonny said.  Then Shiloh claimed Sonny was making up the evidence he had so she seemed to fall back into whatever trance people have when they talk to Shiloh.  

They have no money to build her an office, since they blew it all on Sonny's new kitchen.  

Chad's is the worst.  He's doing something weird with his mouth.  

I have noticed that all the smile pictures are bad and the closed mouths ones are better.

(edited)
22 hours ago, HeatLifer said:

Jason really allowed Sam to be sexually assaulted. 

I’m sorry, I’m still having a delayed reaction to this.

Not only allowed, but apparently they set it up in a way that was grossly reminiscent of the Franco assault. I cannot.

It is not ok that Jason is a professional murderer. But there is no way in hell that Jason allows Sam to be drugged and sexually assaulted to protect Sonny from something Kristine might know* instead of just killing Sniloh. I just... 

Aside from the fact that Sam and Sonny don't have that kind of relationship - What could Kristina possibly know about Sonny's bidness that is worth this stupid grossness? 

Edited by Oracle42
  • Love 5
30 minutes ago, Oracle42 said:

It is not ok that Jason is a professional murderer. But there is no way in hell that Jason allows Sam to be drugged and sexually assaulted to protect Sonny from something Kristine might know* instead of just killing him. I just... 

It's what I've been saying all along. It makes no sense that professional killers wouldn't have just taken care of this nonsense weeks ago.

• Love 3

I don't think we can really say that Jason was willing for Sam to be assaulted. While the plot was super-contrived, the fact that Shiloh slipped away with Sam was the wrinkle they didn't see coming. Otherwise, the plan was for Jason and Sonny to burst in before he got too far. 

It's realistic for Alexis not to badger Kristina about the contents of the pledge or even express anger, given that it's been about 5 minutes that Kristina stopped being brainwashed. BUT I hope she lets herself vent a little with dishy Dr. Neal. (I think he mentioned they have a session coming up.)

• Love 1
34 minutes ago, Oracle42 said:

Not only allowed, but apparently they set it up in a way that was grossly reminiscent of the Franco assault. I cannot.

This is why I truly believe this is somehow turning into Frodd redemption 2635 story....

i mean there are are no coincidences... right? 

• Love 1
(edited)
19 minutes ago, Auntie Velvet said:

I don't think we can really say that Jason was willing for Sam to be assaulted. While the plot was super-contrived, the fact that Shiloh slipped away with Sam was the wrinkle they didn't see coming. Otherwise, the plan was for Jason and Sonny to burst in before he got too far. 

It's realistic for Alexis not to badger Kristina about the contents of the pledge or even express anger, given that it's been about 5 minutes that Kristina stopped being brainwashed. BUT I hope she lets herself vent a little with dishy Dr. Neal. (I think he mentioned they have a session coming up.)

He was letting her go through with the plan which included being drugged and tattooed. Coming in before she actually gets touched means nothing to me... Shiloh could have killed her in any of those instances. Touched her before and changed his plans.  She could have overdosed.

They’re both garbage people at the end of the day. 

Edited by Hater
  • Love 6
8 minutes ago, Hater said:

He was letting her go through with the plan which included being drugged and tattooed. Coming in before she actually gets touched means nothing to me... Shiloh could have killed her in any of those instances. Touched her before and changed his plans.  She could have overdosed.

They’re both garbage people at the end of the day. 

I think the important part of this to me is that he was letting her go through with her plan.  It was a stupid plan, but it was her plan, and if he had naysayed her, feminists everywhere would have been irate.

• Love 2
(edited)
2 hours ago, Oracle42 said:

But there is no way in hell that Jason allows Sam to be drugged and sexually assaulted to protect Sonny from something Kristine might know* instead of just killing him. I just... 

Jason didn't "allow" anything. Sam willingly put herself in this position. She wouldn't listen to anyone telling her it might be dangerous. She said she could handle it and she trusted that Jason would have her back.

Basically, what @Katy M wrote:

1 hour ago, Katy M said:

I think the important part of this to me is that he was letting her go through with her plan.  It was a stupid plan, but it was her plan, and if he had naysayed her, feminists everywhere would have been irate.

It's not as if Jason said, "Here's the plan: Join Dawn of Day and see how far you can get in the organization. If that means getting drugged, tattooed, and possibly raped, go for it! I'll be listening to everything and will come and get you if things go south." 

Edited by dubbel zout
added emphasis
  • Love 7
3 hours ago, sacrebleu said:

So... the Port Charles criminal brain trust's plan is to threaten to go public with Margeaux's role in covering up the murder that Sonny committed?

I almost want to see him try it, only to have Margeaux say, okay-- tell Jordan all about the crime you did.

Are the writers really this stupid, or do they think the audience is this stupid?

That's a rhetorical question, right?

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Auntie Velvet said:

. Otherwise, the plan was for Jason and Sonny to burst in before he got too far. 

What’s too far, though? If Shiloh didn’t drug and try to sexually assault her, they wouldn’t have anything on him? They needed Shiloh to do those things to prove that he was doing those things....

2 hours ago, Oracle42 said:

But there is no way in hell that Jason allows Sam to be drugged and sexually assaulted to protect Sonny from something Kristine might know* instead of just killing him. I just... 

Correct. 

13 minutes ago, Hater said:

I don’t respect anything about Sam. She’s a terrible character. 

Not only that, but why should anyone feel obligated to respect Sam? 

• Love 2
(edited)

I think it's less about respecting Sam and more about respecting the general idea of letting someone go through with their own agenda, whatever character that is. Of course, not respecting that is valid too, since it's basically respecting (or not) the writers' ideas.

I think they put themselves into a situation they can't win. I agree that if Jason insisted on not "letting" Sam go through with it there would be talk of how Sam is a doormat and Jason is a bully,

I myself would not care. Hell, I wish Lucky would come back and shoot Franco and say "sorry Liz I had to save you from yourself."

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 6
19 minutes ago, ulkis said:

I think they put themselves into a situation they can't win. I agree that if Jason insisted on not "letting" Sam go through with it there would be talk of how Sam is a doormat and Jason is a bully,

I don’t agree. We’re talking about the subject of drugging and sexual assault. Jason would not be a bully in this scenario, IMO. He’d be the smart one. He’d have a working brain.

19 minutes ago, ulkis said:

I think it's less about respecting Sam and more about respecting the general idea of letting someone go through with their own agenda, whatever character that is. Of course, not respecting that is valid too, since it's basically respecting (or not) the writers' ideas.

Anyone can think how they’d like on fictional characters, yes. But the idea of “respecting the general idea of letting someone go through with their own agenda” is a sticky one, regardless. You can’t apply that to anyone and anything, lol. The majority here don’t respect Sonny’s choices? So I’m lost.

• Love 2
(edited)
9 hours ago, HeatLifer said:

I don’t agree. We’re talking about the subject of drugging and sexual assault. Jason would not be a bully in this scenario, IMO. He’d be the smart one. He’d have a working brain.

I'm not saying he would be, but I guarantee you there would be a lot of people talking about how Jason was trying to control Sam.

Anyone can think how they’d like on fictional characters, yes. But the idea of “respecting the general idea of letting someone go through with their own agenda” is a sticky one, regardless. You can’t apply that to anyone and anything, lol. The majority here don’t respect Sonny’s choices? So I’m lost.

No, but Sonny's not putting himself in a position to be manhandled, so if someone runs in and stops him from committing a crime it would definitely be the right way to go.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, HeatLifer said:

The majority here don’t respect Sonny’s choices? So I’m lost.

But, they don't expect Jason to talk him out of them.  It's not about respecting the particular choice.  It's about respecting (just because I'm using the same word) people's rights to make their own choices.  I think I can speak for everybody when I say Sam's plan was stupid.   But, Jason letting her go through with it was 100% in character for him. All they way back to when he first had the accident that turned him into Jason Morgan, he has been pro everybody making their own choices.  At least partly because he felt stifled by the Qs treating him like a child.  So, all I'm trying to say is Jason was being true to himself in letting Sam make her own choices. It's not really her fault she made a stupid one.  She's not a child.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Katy M said:

But, they don't expect Jason to talk him out of them.  It's not about respecting the particular choice.  It's about respecting (just because I'm using the same word) people's rights to make their own choices.  I think I can speak for everybody when I say Sam's plan was stupid.   But, Jason letting her go through with it was 100% in character for him. All they way back to when he first had the accident that turned him into Jason Morgan, he has been pro everybody making their own choices.  At least partly because he felt stifled by the Qs treating him like a child.  So, all I'm trying to say is Jason was being true to himself in letting Sam make her own choices. It's not really her fault she made a stupid one.  She's not a child.

I think you could say either would be in character, "either" being letting Sam go through with her plan, but he also could have plausibly shot the guy 5 weeks ago. What would not be in character imo would be him shooting Shiloh and then trying to convince Sam that he had everyone's best interests in mind. If she got mad, his response would be "I did what I had to do, Sam. If you don't like it I won't make you try to."

• Love 1
(edited)
10 minutes ago, Katy M said:

he has been pro everybody making their own choices

No, Jason is pro himself making his own choices. Jason has very rarely respected other characters in that way. So I don’t agree. 

10 minutes ago, Katy M said:

people's rights to make their own choices.

People can make their own choices, and in turn, others can critique and condemn those choices. For Jason not to push back Sam’s plan in any way, or engage with her in a dialogue about how her choice will result in her being touched by another man, is a bad writing choice.

Edited by HeatLifer
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, ulkis said:

I think you could say either would be in character, "either" being letting Sam go through with her plan, but he also could have plausibly shot the guy 5 weeks ago. What would not be in character imo would be him shooting Shiloh and then trying to convince Sam that he had everyone's best interests in mind. If she got mad, his response would be "I did what I had to do, Sam. If you don't like it I won't make you try to."

And that's kind of what I like about Jason.  He has his own code of whatever in his head.  And he lives by it.  and he doesn't care what anybody else thinks and he doesn't try to convince anyone else he's right.  He also doesn't try to convince others they're wrong.  In fact, I think that's why I can like Jason and I can't like Sonny.  Jason is right in his mind. yes, he does bad things but only when he thinks they're actually the right thing to do. Sonny, on the other hand, knows that he does bad things and then tries to justify them to other people because he knows he's wrong. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Hater said:

They pretty much all are. I find less and less characters on canvas that I enjoy as time goes on.

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, Katy M said:

Jason is right in his mind. yes, he does bad things but only when he thinks they're actually the right thing to do. Sonny, on the other hand, knows that he does bad things and then tries to justify them to other people because he knows he's wrong. 

So Jason doesn’t think he does anything wrong? How is that a good thing? Because from what you described, Sonny seems like a more evolved person if he knows he’s wrong and does bad things/ knows he’s a bad person.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Hater said:

So much this. And I am completely over her treatment of Julian, ESPECIALLY in his place of business.

Why does it always look like Lulu is about to cry? It's not just the watery eyes. She looks like she is always frowning in a way that looks looks she is trying not to cry.

Willow And Chase continue to be the adults on this show.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, BlancheDevoreaux said:

Why does it always look like Lulu is about to cry? It's not just the watery eyes. She looks like she is always frowning in a way that looks looks she is trying not to cry.

The pursed lips. 

(edited)

Sam is a doormat. Even if she made this choice on her own. The character’s sole person is to be a mob lackey. A place where Jason can put his penis. She has no defining qualities besides this. 

Better description she has no damn self respect and never has. 

Edited by Hater
  • Love 1
50 minutes ago, ulkis said:

Hell, I wish Lucky would come back and shoot Franco and say "sorry Liz I had to save you from yourself."

This needs to happen. PLEASE.

6 minutes ago, Katy M said:

And that's kind of what I like about Jason.  He has his own code of whatever in his head.  And he lives by it.  and he doesn't care what anybody else thinks and he doesn't try to convince anyone else he's right.  He also doesn't try to convince others they're wrong.  In fact, I think that's why I can like Jason and I can't like Sonny.  Jason is right in his mind. yes, he does bad things but only when he thinks they're actually the right thing to do. 

Not accurate IMO. Just a few examples off the top of my head: He intended to execute Dante out of anger, not because there was a "valid" reason. He made the first move on the night Jake was conceived, knowing that Elizabeth was still married to Lucky.  Later, he proposed to Elizabeth in an elevator (after finding out unborn was his) while still in a relationship with Sam.

Re: today

- Hey Lulu, instead of taking notes for a non-story about Franco's award from the PCPD and joining Elizabeth in giving him a tongue bath, why don't you head over to the Crimson office and remind Nina that Charlotte is your daughter....I just can't with Nina telling Jax "I have two daughters."

- Jax, it is just sad and gross that you "respect the hell out of Carly."  You slightly redeemed yourself for shutting down Nina about doing whatever she wants with Crimson, and telling her she can improve. 

-Sam, the looks you're giving Julian make you look like a petulant teenager. He is genuinely worried about your brother's family, just listen. 

-Chase and Willow are sweet together. Michael, you should just focus on trying a relationship with Sasha... she and your mother and Nina deserve each other. Willow does not deserve to deal with their drama and bullshit.

- I will acknowledge I loved the sweet Jax & Alexis moment.

Anna and Robert fans, it looks like there's an awesome moment tomorrow!

***I missed approximately 1/2 the show due to a severe weather warning interruption.

• Love 2