Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

(edited)

I don't think Kim has any friends. she's been in the Oscar(Drew/Carly/Joss) and Julian bubbles since she arrived.  Except for possibly Pip, Liz is the best possibility for her.  Monica is too old, Anna and Alexis don't work in the hospital, Kiki, Amy and the nurse-whose-name-I-can't-remember are too young.

Are we taking bets that the body in the field in Croton was the original Charlie?

Edited by statsgirl
  • Love 3
8 hours ago, YaddaYadda said:

Why is Julian worst than Sonny?

Because the show says so.  Sonny is the bestest mobster that ever mobbed and it shall be decreed so.  

7 hours ago, statsgirl said:

iven that she's in Ferncliffe pleading insanity on a charge of assault/attempted murder.

....on a pregnant woman!

6 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

Kim confiding in Elizabeth was so abrupt.

No, we've seen the two have small talks before, mostly about Franco.  Liz went to her when the wedding was a dud right after the earthquake.  Kim was all, 'trust your intincts.  if you love him it shall be', yada yada Franco is the greatest, it has been decreed, yada 

6 hours ago, statsgirl said:

Are we taking bets that the body in the field in Croton was the original Charlie?

It seemed that way, with Mike recognizing the photo of Charlie.  And why should we care?  I'd care more if the body in Croton were Mikkos or Victor Jerome,.  Besides, would Mike really recognize the picture, seeing as it's been 30 plus years and it was a dead body.  

• Love 2
(edited)
On 6/21/2018 at 3:15 PM, ciarra said:

They argued and Nelle fell, Carly didn't push her.  They were fighting over the baby blanket.

Thanks Ciarra.  So if Carly wasn't there screaming and physically messing (via blanket)  with a near full-term pregnant Nelle, then Nelle wouldn't have fallen down the stairs.  I am upset that show will not let NLG have Kevin to herself.  Sonny, Carly, and Jason - rinse and repeat.

Edited by sunnyface
sonny

Nelle basically threw herself down the stairs to frame Carly. She screamed "Carly NO!" or something like that as they argued over the blanket and the next minute, Nelle went tumbling down the stairs. Pretty sure she had the whole thing planned right down to the location, for maximum effect.

• Love 3
58 minutes ago, Sake614 said:

Nelle basically threw herself down the stairs to frame Carly. She screamed "Carly NO!" or something like that as they argued over the blanket and the next minute, Nelle went tumbling down the stairs. Pretty sure she had the whole thing planned right down to the location, for maximum effect.

No, it was 100% an accident.

46 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

No, it was 100% an accident.

I’m not convinced. When she was in the hospital nad Ava visited, Ava said she wondered how far Nelle would go to get Carly out of the way. Nelle just smiled like the cat who ate the canary.

• Love 4
6 hours ago, Perkie said:
12 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

Kim confiding in Elizabeth was so abrupt.

No, we've seen the two have small talks before, mostly about Franco.  Liz went to her when the wedding was a dud right after the earthquake.  Kim was all, 'trust your intincts.  if you love him it shall be', yada yada Franco is the greatest, it has been decreed, yada 

I have no memory of this, which tells you not only how little I retain but also how long it's been since those two have shared scenes.

6 hours ago, Perkie said:

Besides, would Mike really recognize the picture, seeing as it's been 30 plus years and it was a dead body.  

He might. I find that less objectionable than Charlie being the one in the grave and it's connected to something/someone that happened 30+ years ago. I don't need to hear about Sonny as a baby mobster. 

1 hour ago, Sake614 said:

I think the blanket thing was definitely planned, but the fall down the stairs was an accident. The baby is the only thing keeping Michael connected to Nelle, and I can't believe she'd deliberately jeopardize that. She wants to drive a wedge between Carly and Michael, but she also wants Michael in her life. Losing the baby would keep them close for a bit while they grieve, but after that, Michael would have no reason to be with Nelle.

• Love 9
2 hours ago, sunnyface said:

Thanks Ciarra.  So if Carly wasn't there screaming and physically messing (via blanket)  with a near full-term pregnant Nelle, then wouldn't have fallen down the stairs.  I am upset that show will not let NLG have Kevin to herself.  Sonny, Carly, and Jason - rinse and repeat.

Actually, Nelle completely caused her own fall.  Setting aside the fact that she set up the fight and the location for it, Carly never touched Nelle directly and didn't take any action that caused Nelle loose her balance. Carly grabbed the blanket while Nelle  was at the top of the stairs. Nelle didn't even wobble.  Carly told her that Michael would "know exactly what this [the blanket] is."  Nelle yelled "no you can't have it" and grabbed the blanket back forcefully and fell back down the stairs.  

Carly and AJ's situation was different.  The fight was spontaneous and mutual as were the actions that lead to the fall.  The only thing I can say about AJ is that he should not have grabbed her arm.  But Carly was giving as good as she got in that argument and it was definitely mutual.

• Love 1
15 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

Frank really splashed out on day players this so: Francesca, that doctor who snubbed Lauren, Nina's assistant.

A lot of factors contributed to Nathan’s death, but Anna lying about LWB/FS is not one of them. She didn’t even know he existed when Nathan died. (I’m not going to hold Anna responsible for a retcon that didn’t exist at that point.)

It cracks me up how Sonny keeps trying to oh-so-casually grill Mike about What Happened in Croton. Like it makes any difference—Mike will tell when he tells.

Kim confiding in Elizabeth was so abrupt. When did they become that friendly?

And he does so with his enemy Julian standing ten feet away, and after he extorted Julian.   It was so cliché I really expected Mike to regurgitate the entire story on the spot.

Actual scenes with Brad and Lucas together?!!  Has it been years since we had one of those?

I know Julian is lying to Alexis about why he agreed to go to the sessions but I'm okay with it because he's doing it to help his son and it's not an easy thing Alexis is asking.   Usually I like Kevin as a therapist but he needed to take control of that session long before he did. It wasn't helping Alexis to beat up on Julian (she was trying to force Julian into her father's role), and unfair to Julian.

Jason to Carly "You can't hide how strong you are and that threatens her."  The way Jason has to constantly prop the egos of Sonny and Carly makes me think their type of narcissism is the one that secretly believes they're nothing.  If Carly were really strong, she wouldn't need Jason to stay with her.

7 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Was the audience supposed to find it amusing/endearing/powerful that Sonny extorted Julian yesterday?

I think we were supposed to be impressed by how tough and dominant Sonny is. What I saw is that Sonny is a two bit thug with no class. (A classy person would have paid for his own coffee.) MB's version of menacing is to act like a blowhard.

I'm rooting for the new DA to take down Sonny but she's probably going to end up in his bed.

• Love 9
9 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Actual scenes with Brad and Lucas together?!!  Has it been years since we had one of those?

I know Julian is lying to Alexis about why he agreed to go to the sessions but I'm okay with it because he's doing it to help his son and it's not an easy thing Alexis is asking.   Usually I like Kevin as a therapist but he needed to take control of that session long before he did. It wasn't helping Alexis to beat up on Julian (she was trying to force Julian into her father's role), and unfair to Julian.

Jason to Carly "You can't hide how strong you are and that threatens her."  The way Jason has to constantly prop the egos of Sonny and Carly makes me think their type of narcissism is the one that secretly believes they're nothing.  If Carly were really strong, she wouldn't need Jason to stay with her.

I think we were supposed to be impressed by how tough and dominant Sonny is. What I saw is that Sonny is a two bit thug with no class. (A classy person would have paid for his own coffee.) MB's version of menacing is to act like a blowhard.

I'm rooting for the new DA to take down Sonny but she's probably going to end up in his bed.

I get what you're saying, but I don't think it's typical to be a sane person locked up in a forensic psychiatric unit with a sadistic nurse and orderly.  The orderly all but gave permission for the male housekeeper to rape Carly.  He doesn't know they are BFFs.

I'm not crazy about this entire story line because mental illness and treatment are already misunderstood and poorly funded.  An antiquated story about Nurse Ratched and her beefy underling aren't helpful.  But this is a soap opera, and it misrepresents almost every occupation.

• Love 3

If Carly is so fragile after only two days in Ferncliffe, I'd say she's in the right place.

34 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

I know Julian is lying to Alexis about why he agreed to go to the sessions but I'm okay with it because he's doing it to help his son

Why do I think Julian "helping" Lucas will be what causes the Whos? to lose their baby, and that's when the baby switch happens? Also, if the Whos? don't like the semi-open adoption process, find another way to adopt. I hate that the birth mom is somehow OMG TEH EVUL!!1!1 here. She's doing an amazing thing, and all the Whos? can do is whine about how she holds all the cards. Well, yeah.

One thing I do like about this is how confident Brad and Lucas are that Alexis will protect them. (Having said that, though, I'm sure they'll blame her when things go sideways.)

Another also: Lucas, if you want Julian to stay out of your life, you need to stay out of his. Don't engage.

• Love 6
30 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

If Carly is so fragile after only two days in Ferncliffe, I'd say she's in the right place.

Why do I think Julian "helping" Lucas will be what causes the Whos? to lose their baby, and that's when the baby switch happens? Also, if the Whos? don't like the semi-open adoption process, find another way to adopt. I hate that the birth mom is somehow OMG TEH EVUL!!1!1 here. She's doing an amazing thing, and all the Whos? can do is whine about how she holds all the cards. Well, yeah.

One thing I do like about this is how confident Brad and Lucas are that Alexis will protect them. (Having said that, though, I'm sure they'll blame her when things go sideways.)

Another also: Lucas, if you want Julian to stay out of your life, you need to stay out of his. Don't engage.

As an adoptee, I'm usually on the adoptive parents side but this is getting a little icky even for me.  There was a time where bio moms could take advantage of a loophole by claiming the father was "unknown", which left an opening for bio dad to come back and claim the child.   It was the topic of two very high profile cases in which adopted children, ages 2 and 4, were ripped from the only families they knew and legally given back to the bio parents.  It was a dirty trick, but I *think* that loophole has been closed.

Unless this is a setup in which Nelle is the bio mom, all the demonizing of the biological mother is excessive.  

• Love 1

I had to laugh when Sam crowed that LWB/FS's hotel room hadn't been searched by Ashford and McCall. Those two aren't exactly the poster children for excellence in private detection. 

30 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

(A classy person would have paid for his own coffee.)

The way Sonny crowed about that was so dumb. Oooh, he's sticking Julian with a $20 coffee bill. That's showing him! *rme*

• Love 2

Round of applause for the super duper P.I. duo who broke into a hotel room without any cover story and without designating a lookout in case the room's occupant appeared. I hope Margaux turns them in for breaking and entering, maybe that'll quell Sam's smugness over her abilities.

"Are you blackmailing me?!" Nina, did you really think that Valentin being in love with you made you exempt from his manipulation tactics? Wake the fuck up, honey.

The new D.A. is young, attractive, presumably single, and is taking a hard line against Sonny, so start the clock now to see how long it takes before they have sex.

• Love 10
46 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Why do I think Julian "helping" Lucas will be what causes the Whos? to lose their baby, and that's when the baby switch happens?

Julian is TEH EVUL so it will be his fault.  Brad and Lucas were right when they said Julian couldn't come around!

I laughed at Sam thinking that she could find something that Jason missed. She obviously hasn't been watching this show.

47 minutes ago, RedheadZombie said:

I get what you're saying, but I don't think it's typical to be a sane person locked up in a forensic psychiatric unit with a sadistic nurse and orderly. 

It isn't typical for any person, real psychiatric nurses aren't OTT sadistic.

A person with a real psychiatric disorder is much more vulnerable than someone who is sane. Carly's situation is far less dangerous than what a Yazidi teenager in an ISIS controlled city who is tortured and raped 20 times a day or a young child forcibly separated from her parents indefinitely in a foreign country. Jason can say as many times as he wants that Carly is strong but if she can't stay in Ferncliffe without Jason to hold her hand,  she's pretty weak.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, statsgirl said:

And pregnant.  Picture Carly's ape-shit reaction to that.

• Love 6
53 minutes ago, Ladyrain said:

And pregnant.  Picture Carly's ape-shit reaction to that.

Are you kidding? Carly would be her new mommy and just want to cuddle her so much.

• Love 5

Valentin is so gross. If a guy did this to me, I would take out a restraining order on him. But of course, he will somehow come to Nina's rescue over this whole Peter debacle so that she can be shackled to him for the rest of her natural life and beyond. Nothing says love like not letting the person you claim to love go when they want to leave.

• Love 6
15 minutes ago, ulkis said:

Are you kidding? Carly would be her new mommy and just want to cuddle her so much.

My scenario has Sonny and DA hooking up while Carly is in the criminal loony bin, suffering.  That's what I meant by her reaction.   I'm not all warm and fuzzy about Carly, given her abhorrent history, but jeez louise, if I don't feel a twinge of sympathy for her in that nuthouse with Nurse Ratched.  I fully realize this is not a popular notion, so I will crawl under the table to avoid thrown bricks.  ?

P.S.  Could that howling voice belong to Morgan, who ended up in there somehow, back from the dead, with amnesia (of course, since it's a soap), and Carly's incarceration in Ferncliff is the thing that eventually reunites her with her son?  There have been too many Morgan references for him not to show up. YMMV

• Love 8
19 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

Valentin is so gross. If a guy did this to me, I would take out a restraining order on him. But of course, he will somehow come to Nina's rescue over this whole Peter debacle so that she can be shackled to him for the rest of her natural life and beyond. Nothing says love like not letting the person you claim to love go when they want to leave.

My hope is that Nik comes back, shoots Valentine in the middle of The Nurses' Ball, and remarkably, no one saw a thing to testify.

2 minutes ago, Ladyrain said:

My scenario has Sonny and DA hooking up while Carly is in the criminal loony bin, suffering.  That's what I meant by her reaction.   I'm not all warm and fuzzy about Carly, given her abhorrent history, but jeez louise, if I don't feel a twinge of sympathy for her in that nuthouse with Nurse Ratched.  I fully realize this is not a popular notion, so I will crawl under the table to avoid thrown bricks.  ?

P.S.  Could that howling voice belong to Morgan, who ended up in there somehow, back from the dead, with amnesia (of course, since it's a soap), and Carly's incarceration in Ferncliff is the thing that eventually reunites her with her son?  There have been too many Morgan references for him not to show up. YMMV

Amnesia and a new face, of course.  And Jason and Carly will be naturally drawn to him and not understand why until it is revealed that HE IS MORGAN! 

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, BlancheDevoreaux said:

My hope is that Nik comes back, shoots Valentine in the middle of The Nurses' Ball, and remarkably, no one saw a thing to testify.

And comes back with the original Mikkos will that gave HIM control over the estate and fortune, not Valentin.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Ladyrain said:

This outcome was spoiled long ago somewhere and I have been marking time, waiting for it to happen. The universe could not deny Carly her baby boy; he could not be deceased because she was Carly and everything must come out right for this princess ultimately. Gag.

• Love 6
(edited)

Her true love staying at Ferncliffe is jeopardizing the career of a doctor (or his evil twin) while her husband (whose day-to-day business practices include a steady diet of extortion from fragile people) yells at a man with dementia, threatens a woman, and doesn't leave a tip.  }}}Sonny, Jason, and Carly{{{  - The holy trinity is back and worse than ever.

Edited by sunnyface
sonny
  • Love 4
16 hours ago, Ladyrain said:

I'd prefer if it was anyone else. Maybe Kevin and Ryan has been impersonating him all this time. Or Nikolas. But I have a feeling you're right. It's Morgan. Ugghhhhhhhhh.

• Love 1

I am wondering if Nelle is lying about the father of the baby she is carrying.  After all, Brad ran the DNA test and he is her bestest buddy according to her. 

Wonder how much Nelle will be asking for in order to give Michael the baby and get out of their lives?  Millions, I would bet.

36 minutes ago, LadyDot said:

Wonder how much Nelle will be asking for in order to give Michael the baby and get out of their lives?  Millions, I would bet.

Nelle' primary concern is not about getting money, but getting Michael to fall for her.

• Love 1
(edited)
4 hours ago, LadyDot said:

I am wondering if Nelle is lying about the father of the baby she is carrying.  After all, Brad ran the DNA test and he is her bestest buddy according to her. 

I don't think Brad would participate in faking a DNA test involving his nephew by marriage.  Brad isn't above scheming.  But he genuinely loves Lucas and Lucas loves Michael and Carly.  Brad may not personally care about Carly or even Michael. But I don't think he would betray Lucas like that. 

I have considered that Nelle befriending Brad may be related to the DNA test. While I don't think it's likely Brad would be a willing accomplice, Nelle may have befriended him and used her friendship with him to gain access to the lab and alter the test or the samples. 

Edited by RachelKM
  • Love 2
On 6/22/2018 at 4:19 PM, Linny said:

Round of applause for the super duper P.I. duo who broke into a hotel room without any cover story and without designating a lookout in case the room's occupant appeared. I hope Margaux turns them in for breaking and entering, maybe that'll quell Sam's smugness over her abilities.

"Are you blackmailing me?!" Nina, did you really think that Valentin being in love with you made you exempt from his manipulation tactics? Wake the fuck up, honey.

The new D.A. is young, attractive, presumably single, and is taking a hard line against Sonny, so start the clock now to see how long it takes before they have sex.

Will it be couch sex or bed sex? In the world of soaps it makes all the difference. That said, Sonny has had crypt sex so it might not matter. 

• Love 2
(edited)

Good: It was a very Chris van Etten week. The Julexis-in-therapy scenes, Alexis delving into her psychology and trying to figure out why she makes the choices she makes, Liz's distance from her family as an actual story point, the very "real" talks Kiki had with Amy and Francesca, the pertinent use of Alexis's previous dating of Bensch ("You had me over for Thanksgiving dinner!"), a relationship that is recent history but fizzled out so quickly that a lot of soap writers would just sweep it under the rug...none of that says "Shelly" to me. Even the Jason/Carly material was more soulful than it usually is. Sometimes CvE's beats are more like what you'd get from a prime-time serial.  

The young actor who plays Oscar has had some kind of growth spurt recently. I don't mean taller exactly; his face just looks more defined, and his voice has come down a little. He's grown on me a bit. I like his scenes with his parents.  

Bad: I can't really figure out where they're going with Peter/Heinrich in the cabin, or what the intention is, but it can end any time as far as I'm concerned  Maybe it's supposed to be penance, so viewers who hate the character will feel the scales were balanced and he got brought down a peg? Then at times it seems like comic relief, but it isn't funny enough. The whole scenario just isn't working for me.  

And so much seconding on the predictability of Sonny and the new DA. It's been done to death: brunette woman who vows to bring Sonny down and/or straitlaced lady lawyer, finds herself attracted to Sonny in spite of herself. There were Hannah, Alexis, Reese, Claire, and that other one who was in and out so briefly that I'm assuming plans changed (Carly's attorney, Martina).  

Edited by Asp Burger
  • Love 5

I can’t decide if Peter/Heinrich is good looking or not. I mean he’s tall, trim and blonde but I don’t think he’s really good looking. Maybe, he’s been at the cabin so long dying that’s throwing me off. LOL!!!!!

• Love 1
10 hours ago, Asp Burger said:

Bad: I can't really figure out where they're going with Peter/Heinrich in the cabin, or what the intention is, but it can end any time as far as I'm concerned  Maybe it's supposed to be penance, so viewers who hate the character will feel the scales were balanced and he got brought down a peg? Then at times it seems like comic relief, but it isn't funny enough. The whole scenario just isn't working for me. 

They've kind of written themselves into a corner with this, I think. I don't think LWB/FS has a place on the show, but he's going to be shoehorned in somewhere. It's obvious he's not going to be killed off, at least not immediately. Someone will free him, or he'll finally get himself out of the cabin, but then what? Anna can't redeem him on her own, and he's still having hissy fits about her "abandoning" him as an infant. He hates Valentin right now, Maxie is furious with him, Sam/Curtis/Jordan are after him. What's he supposed to do back in Port Charles? I highly doubt Drew will welcome him back to Aurora with open arms.

• Love 10
21 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

he's still having hissy fits about her "abandoning" him as an infant.

I hate this...trope that is used on this show. This is the second time. First with SheBeast, determined to destroy Bobbie for abandoning her and giving her up for adoption. Of course, in her case, she remained with a loving mother; This Peter/Heinrich, not so much; and only because of Valentin. But learning that he was with a loving couple and taken away doesn't matter. Because Anna didn't "want" him. It's also done on other shows as well, and I hate it. Like being adopted is the WORST. Only on three other shows have I seen it as a good thing: Beverly Hills, 90210 (Steve), Family Ties (Skippy) and Facts of Life (Natalie). Hell, even on an episode of Murder, She Wrote, the adopted son wasn't included in family decisions about their vineyard because he "wasn't blood," but ADOPTED.

• Love 5
On June 22, 2018 at 12:17 PM, dubbel zout said:

I think the blanket thing was definitely planned, but the fall down the stairs was an accident. The baby is the only thing keeping Michael connected to Nelle, and I can't believe she'd deliberately jeopardize that. She wants to drive a wedge between Carly and Michael, but she also wants Michael in her life. Losing the baby would keep them close for a bit while they grieve, but after that, Michael would have no reason to be with Nelle.

I thought it was actually implied that Nelle did fall down the stairs on purpose.  Many episodes later, when Nelle was waiting in the hospital lobby for Michael to take her home, she was talking to her sudden friend Brad.  I forget exactly what Brad said, some joke abou Nelle having thrown herself down the stairs, and Nelle was like 'of course I didn't throw myself down the stairs, what kind of person would do that?' With that sharky look on her face.  She doesn't truly seem to care about the baby as anything other than a means to get back wih Michael, maybe she thought risking losing her baby was still worth it to possibly turn Michael against Carly and towards herself.

• Love 2
23 hours ago, dubbel zout said:
On ‎6‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 2:36 AM, Asp Burger said:

They've kind of written themselves into a corner with this, I think. I don't think LWB/FS has a place on the show, but he's going to be shoehorned in somewhere. It's obvious he's not going to be killed off, at least not immediately. 

He's a victim of "We can't have our non-EVUL characters actually KILL someone, not even Sonny and Jason!" ABCD plot direction. If he dies, it's going to be shown onscreen as indirect, like when Peter 'killed' Faison by nagging him while in the ICU.

On ‎6‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 10:08 PM, P3pp3rb1rd said:
On ‎6‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 5:42 PM, Ladyrain said:

This outcome was spoiled long ago somewhere and I have been marking time, waiting for it to happen. The universe could not deny Carly her baby boy; he could not be deceased because she was Carly and everything must come out right for this princess ultimately. Gag.

Later.....

Sonny and Carly (to whomever is within earshot): AVA KILLED MORGAN!!!

NotDead!Morgan: Um, I'm right here.

Sonny & Carly: SHE KILLED MORGAN, OUR PRECIOUS SON! AND CONNIE FALCONERI!!!

NotDead!Connie/Kate: Actually, I faked my own death, thanks to Cake....

• Love 3
15 hours ago, Kiki777 said:

I thought it was actually implied that Nelle did fall down the stairs on purpose.  Many episodes later, when Nelle was waiting in the hospital lobby for Michael to take her home, she was talking to her sudden friend Brad.  I forget exactly what Brad said, some joke abou Nelle having thrown herself down the stairs, and Nelle was like 'of course I didn't throw myself down the stairs, what kind of person would do that?' With that sharky look on her face.  She doesn't truly seem to care about the baby as anything other than a means to get back wih Michael, maybe she thought risking losing her baby was still worth it to possibly turn Michael against Carly and towards herself.

I read that scene the same way.  And that the audience was being shown once and for all that's Nelle is a batshit loon who has completely lost touch with reality.  The way CL played that scene with Brad was actually the only time I found her somewhat convincing as a person to be feared. 

• Love 4

Shut up, Sam, for that snit about Margaux rubbing you the wrong way. God fucking forbid the D.A. might be unappreciative of you breaking into her hotel room, or be less than impressed by your longstanding ties to organized crime. Sam's conceited attitude is entirely unbecoming, good for Margaux for standing her ground against her.

I'd probably find Finn and Anna's "wait, you forgot something [smooch]" routine sweet if it wasn't both proceeded and followed by a dozen other cutesy affectations. I need more sizzle, less saccharine. And it's been hardly a month since Anna was held at gunpoint, and she's already getting put in another perilous situation? Time to pick a new trope, show.

I don't believe for a second that Carly knows Morse code. She'd have to extend her skill set beyond "calling other women bitches and waiting for Jason to save me" in order for her to know something that's actually useful.

• Love 9
(edited)
47 minutes ago, Linny said:

Shut up, Sam, for that snit about Margaux rubbing you the wrong way. God fucking forbid the D.A. might be unappreciative of you breaking into her hotel room, or be less than impressed by your longstanding ties to organized crime. Sam's conceited attitude is entirely unbecoming, good for Margaux for standing her ground against her.

Sams always been a conceited brat. I'm so sick of this con parading around like a saint. Go get her Margeaux! 

13 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

What's this I'm hearing about Kevin acting shady?  I don't like the idea of him or anyone with his face going under the bus for Carly and Jason.

I know. But dare I say, I'd rather a Ryan/Kevin plot (as long as Kevin ends up ok) over a Morgan "back from the dead" one. 

Edited by CharethCutestory
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, Linny said:

I don't believe for a second that Carly knows Morse code.

Well, it was SOS, so I can maybe, possibly believe that she might recognize that.  Or she noticed that it had a rhythm and realized it wasn't mice.

• Love 2
57 minutes ago, CharethCutestory said:

I know. But dare I say, I'd rather a Ryan/Kevin plot (as long as Kevin ends up ok) over a Morgan "back from the dead" one. 

But it's like Helena and Faison being obsessed with Jason, these supervillains would not trifle themselves with these pleebs.  Whether he's Kevin or Ryan, he shouldn't be wasting his time on Carly.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, ciarra said:

Morgan probably loved Morse code.

It's how he communicated the penguins.

I really wanted Margaux to come down hard on Jordan for hiring people who break into her hotel room and go through everything. But she folded like a wet napkin when Sam and Curtis lied that it was th hotel that let her in.

I know I'm supposed to feel sorry for Carly but I have zero sympathy for her. She stole Michael from AJ and the Quartermaines, she helped Sonny steal Avery from Ava,  she broke up Jason and Robin and dropped Drew like a dirty diaper when .she found out that he wasn't her Jason.  And since she confessed to being insane to avoid a court trial, she deserves to be in Ferncliffe.

• Love 16

Maybe Aaron Rezfen's version of Morgan taught his mother morse code after learning it at boys scouts or from step dad Jax.  but I can't picture Bryan Craig's version understanding, retaining and teaching someone else.  That boy could barely tie his shoes.  

Why did there need to be a shady guy with a gun driving Anna away?  I get that Finolas going on summer holiday, but Anna had a perfect excuse, in that she was going to visit Robin.  So now what?  She doesn't show, so wimpy Finn goes looking for her?  He and Valentin team up to bring her home?  Blech.  

• Love 11
On 6/22/2018 at 4:42 PM, Ladyrain said:

Could that howling voice belong to Morgan, who ended up in there somehow, back from the dead, with amnesia (of course, since it's a soap), and Carly's incarceration in Ferncliff is the thing that eventually reunites her with her son?  There have been too many Morgan references for him not to show up. YMMV

Or it’s the ghost of Charlie, about to spill the beans. Good thing Jason’s there to shut him up.

On 6/24/2018 at 8:09 PM, Kiki777 said:

They’ve really tried to have it both ways with this. I agree it would be faulty planning to risk losing the only thing that’s really tying her to Michael, but there have been multiple scenes with Nelle smirking like she did just that. I don’t think the show’s actually decided which way they want to go.  Same with Michael distrusting and snooping on her one day, then defending her honor the next.  It’s like Choose Your Own Adventure, PC edition.

• Love 6
7 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

They’ve really tried to have it both ways with this. I agree it would be faulty planning to risk losing the only thing that’s really tying her to Michael, but there have been multiple scenes with Nelle smirking like she did just that. I don’t think the show’s actually decided which way they want to go.

Maybe it was an accident, but she smirks because since nothing happened to the baby, she's happy it happened.

• Love 4