Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, statsgirl said:

Nina likes to thrust herself into the family drama of Valentin/Charlotte/Lulu but it's really none of her business.  If Maxie did something wrong wrt Charlotte, that's for the courts to punish her, not Nina.  Nina overstepped in giving that order to Maxie.

The whole thing of keeping Lulu away from Charlotte was ridiculous. If they had taken a body organ like a kidney or part of her liver away from Lulu, there would be jail time involved.  Even worse, its a child who is being raised by a parent who wants to distance her from Lulu and that's okay with Nina?

And if I am remembering correctly the episode at Crimson was before the custody hearing when Lulu only had court-mandated visitation. Alexis had only just warned Lulu not to see Charlotte without Valentin's permission because it would show the courts she was willing to play ball. So at that point Nina had no right legally to keep Lulu away or ask that of Maxie. 

Re: Lulu only being allowed a court-mandated one hour a week. That went away awfully quickly when Valentin went to prison and she was awarded full (temporary) custody. So what does that say of Nina?

Edited by LexieLily
  • Love 1
17 hours ago, Tenshinhan said:

I personally like that Curtis doesn't use "proper" grammar, even more so because he's Black.  There are many different ways that people speak English in the United States.  Also, it seems to be a reflection of the character's supposed background.  I do agree that there might be a risk of racial stereotyping with that kind of writing, but at least there are other Black characters on the show that speak English more conventionally to vary from Curtis.

You anticipated my response. I think it's realistic that a reasonably intelligent person, as Curtis is shown to be, would use "nonstandard" English as a sort of shtick or quirk. People do that, and Curtis is more the type of personality to do it than André is, comparing the two adult black male characters on the show. He also uses some distinctly African-American slang from time to time, like (to TJ re: Jordan) "your ma's" (pronounced "mozz") rather than "your mother" or "your mom." 

Other Friday news: That day player who was the New York bartendress was excellent. It took a little of the sting out of yet another scene in which someone who knows nothing about Jason, what he might have done, or why he might be pursued, takes his side just because his innate goodness and trustworthiness radiates out of his beautiful blue eyes. Of course, we viewers know he's a great person; it's not as though he was employed for years shooting people to death.

I also had dreaded exactly what they're showing signs of doing, a bunch of "near miss" scenes as Real Jason leaves places and the characters who know him walk in seconds later, or vice versa. But I guess that's just the genre. 

• Love 1
4 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

At least Nina has been successful as a magazine editor. I honestly can’t see Sam and/or Jason working at a media company as anything other than silent partners. That crack about publishing real news didn’t work for me, either, as there hasn’t exactly been a tabloid war in PC.

TFGH to throw characters into a story they’re utterly unsuited to.

Pfft...If former coma patient, assaulter and babynapper Nina can somehow become some awesome fashion editor even without the continued help of Maxie Jones, who worked for years underneath the tutelage of Kate Howard, a woman who earned a scholarship to attend an Ivy league school and proceeded to work her way up the fashion publishing industry, than Sam and Jason are more than qualified to run a media company. They basically had Nina become successfully by a combination of bullshitting some early fuck ups (fuck ups, that would never happened in the real world of publishing because there are far too many safe guards to ensure things get published properly) and Maxie giving her a crash course in how to run a magazine. Of course Maxie gets shit upon because KS isn't a pet. Nina never held down any type of job before she became an editor. 

• Love 6
5 hours ago, statsgirl said:

@Oracle42

He's her brother, of course he'd say that.

Nina likes to thrust herself into the family drama of Valentin/Charlotte/Lulu but it's really none of her business.  If Maxie did something wrong wrt Charlotte, that's for the courts to punish her, not Nina.  Nina overstepped in giving that order to Maxie.

4 hours ago, LexieLily said:

And if I am remembering correctly the episode at Crimson was before the custody hearing when Lulu only had court-mandated visitation. Alexis had only just warned Lulu not to see Charlotte without Valentin's permission because it would show the courts she was willing to play ball. So at that point Nina had no right legally to keep Lulu away or ask that of Maxie. 

Re: Lulu only being allowed a court-mandated one hour a week. That went away awfully quickly when Valentin went to prison and she was awarded full (temporary) custody. So what does that say of Nina?

It isn't up to the courts to punish Nina's employee. Who lied to her boss' face and went behind her back to force an encounter that Suddenly!ChildPsychiatrist!Maxie believed needed to happen. The only thing that did happen was for Charlotte to flip out and be even further traumatized by the meeting. Lulu had zero rights to Charlotte at the time. Maxie shoved her nose in business that was none of her. Nina is Charlotte's stepmother. She had the child for the day. She entrusted her sister-in-law(and employee) to follow her instructions. Instead, Maxie played god and got everyone upset. She absolutely deserved to lose her job. Perhaps you are also fine with schools allowing strangers with zero rights to your child in to have one on one time with your kid?  Lulu had terrible meetings with Charlotte. She made Charlotte panic and upset. It wasn't Maxie's job to facilitate Charlotte time with Lulu. Maxie's duty was to Nina. She willfully disregarded Nina's instructions and choose to call Lulu. Maxie earned her firing.

Geez, boss, I'm sorry I ignored your orders, but I did something completely different and I fucked up your job.  That response wouldn't demand a firing?

And no, Nathan's stance wasn't just, "well, she is his sister". That is bull. Maxie is HIS WIFE. 

Gee, once a qualified therapist got involved, Lulu was able to actually build a relationship with Charlotte!  Who ever would've thunk it?

I wasn't watching at the time so I only know the story from what people have posted here.

Did Nina not know that Maxie is Lulu's cousin? That Maxie was sympathetic to Lulu's situation?  That Maxie had been kept from her own child?  If she knew any of that, she was putting Maxie in an impossible situation and she should not have done it.  Also as Nina's EA, Maxie should not have been babysitting.  EA's are for workplaces, not childcare.

23 minutes ago, stlbf said:

Perhaps you are also fine with schools allowing strangers with zero rights to your child in to have one on one time with your kid?

Lulu wasn't a stranger, she is Charlotte's biological parent and had been kept from Charlotte all her life.  Nina is only the woman who was married to Valentin at that point. As soon as Valentin went to jail, she divorced him and pretty much abandoned Charlotte.  Form the time I started watching, NIna always seemed needy for Charlotte rather than putting Charlotte's welfare first.

I did see the person who was supervising Lulu's visits.  I wouldn't call her a qualified therapist.

All in all, a badly written storyline.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

I wasn't watching at the time so I only know the story from what people have posted here.

Did Nina not know that Maxie is Lulu's cousin? That Maxie was sympathetic to Lulu's situation?  That Maxie had been kept from her own child?  If she knew any of that, she was putting Maxie in an impossible situation and she should not have done it.  Also as Nina's EA, Maxie should not have been babysitting.  EA's are for workplaces, not childcare.

Lulu wasn't a stranger, she is Charlotte's biological parent and had been kept from Charlotte all her life.  Nina is only the woman who was married to Valentin at that point. As soon as Valentin went to jail, she divorced him and pretty much abandoned Charlotte.  Form the time I started watching, NIna always seemed needy for Charlotte rather than putting Charlotte's welfare first.

I did see the person who was supervising Lulu's visits.  I wouldn't call her a qualified therapist.

Maxie and Lulu are cousins? You learn something new about this show every day.

IMO, yes, Lulu overstepped by telling Charlotte she was her biological mother soon after Claudette "committed suicide," but Charlotte was only ever traumatized by Lulu because of the reactions Valentin and Nina had to Lulu. Charlotte was always said to be a well-behaved child but neither Valentin or Nina ever, ever spoke to her about the way she was speaking to Lulu. Nina allowed Charlotte to yell and scream and speak horribly to Lulu at Crimson. What example is that for a child you claim to want what is best for? 

1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:

To be fair, Nina was in a coma before she had much chance for any work experience.

She at least showed some interest in fashion magazines. Sam has shown none. But it’s typical soap when it comes to jobs.

I am being fair: she never held any type of job, plus it didn't seem like she worked before she married Silas Even Princess Diana held a job as a nanny before she married Prince Charles. And she didn't have any interest in fashion or fashion magazines: Maxie used to have to dress her.    Like I said with Maxie, she has work experience, not only with Kate but working at that shop at the MetroWhore. Doesn't matter she was in a coma, the idea behind experience is that you learn something applicable that helps you manage where you are currently working.  I work for a lady that does advertisements for a local high end magazine for the last six months and it is non stop stress. 

Then magically, she is not only an editor of a Kate Howard's passion project, but somehow fucking awesome, when there is a lot more to publishing than bullshitting your way through publishing snafus. 

My sincere wish is for Kate Howard to return of the dead (as played by Meghan Ward, if she is willing to do it) and more or less destroy Nina and Ava. If not that, I would love it if Nina did try to buy Crimson and managed to get Julian's shares, and tried to get what she thinks is Olivia's shares Crimson, only to find out that Kate had left the magazine to Maxie and every fucking day she has to put up with Maxie being Managing Editor and there is precious little Nina can do about it as Maxie holds onto the job partially out of spite. 

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, OhioSongbird said:

Still want to know who the priest is talking to Griffin.  I can't seem to find it online.  He was in a sitcom 20 or so yrs ago....

Gopher on LoveBoat

• Love 2
On 10/10/2017 at 8:57 PM, ByaNose said:

Shouldn’t ManLanders be played by an under five? They’re having their contract player play this stupid storyline? Random screaming girls (twice) screaming at the sight of Nathan is beyond dumb. That said, Ryan Paevy has the perfect looking face. He really is a work of art. 

To me, this ManLanders fluff is like a regression storyline for Nathan. He started out on the show with writers not-so-subtlely always focusing on his looks somehow. Remember how, in the beginning, he was half-naked in virtually every scene ? Now screaming bimbos salivating at him like he were a stick of beef jerky. SMH! More importantly though, is this vapid storyline actually going to lead to something, or is it just for the purpose of stroking Nathan's ego because they REALLY can't find anything else of actual substance for him?

Edited by Syndicate
  • Love 1

Maybe me saying "I was being fair" about Nina's work experience: no it isn't fair but it is the reality, or at least the "soap reality". Does it suck she doesn't have any work experience because her mother was some greedy gold digging bitch? Sure. But to insinuate that Nina is somehow superior to Sam and Jason is ridiculous because she is magically a successful editor. Nina doesn't equal Kate Howard, who worked her way up and was entrusted by people to make magazines successful.

• Love 2

or is it just for the purpose of stoking Nathan's ego because they REALLY can't find anything else of actual substance for him?

It seems that TPTB are more interested in keeping Michelle Stafford satisfied.   Years later, this show is stuck with an actress who has failed miserably in exhibiting any capability to mesh with ANYONE in the cast.  Besides, there's a new cutie aboard who happens to be a neurosurgeon/priest and who isn't playing second fiddle to detective Dante.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Syndicate said:

To me, this ManLanders fluff is like a regression storyline for Nathan. He started out on the show with writers not-so-subtlely always focusing on his looks somehow. Remember how, in the beginning, he was half-naked in virtually every scene ? Now screaming bimbos salivating at him like he were a stick of beef jerky. SMH! More importantly though, is this vapid storyline actually going to lead to something, or is it just for the purpose of stoking Nathan's ego because they REALLY can't find anything else of actual substance for him?

It's a boringly inane storyline, but I don't think it's a regression for Nathan. If it was, he'd have answered the door without putting on his shirt (and probably without trousers, too) to really give those girls something to salivate over. (I shamelessly admit that I miss those days when he used to parade around in nothing but his underwear - he's hot. Speaking of which, I guess there's been a change in the costuming department as well as the writing room.)

What is a regression, IMO, is the notion that the show can only feature one same-sex couple at any one time. Does anyone else notice that, since the show trotted out Parker and Kristina, Lucas and Brad are never seen anymore? And the story they chose to tell of the lesbian couple - teacher with student who seduced then blackmailed her for better grades - is really empowering ... NOT! (I suspect Ron Carlivati will pick up the gay viewers over at his new gig on Days, where he's just resurrected a much-beloved gay character.)

I expect they are obliged to make Steve Burton's character the "real" Jason. (I still cannot comprehend why they felt the need to bring him back, when he costs an arm and a leg for his non-acting.) And the upshot of that is Sam's children are also cousins, instead of JaSam being the one couple to have two biological children together. Mind you, I didn't think they were all that as a pairing to merit that distinction, but I appreciated having one couple with two kids, which I believe is the first since Frisco & Felicia had Georgie way back in 1995? I am hard-pressed to name any other couple with two kids on this show. Luke and Laura are the only other example who come to mind. If we expand the list to include adopted children, we also had Tony and Bobbie (BJ and Lucas), Sonny and Carly (Michael and Morgan - perhaps Avery soon), Lucy and Scott (Serena and Christina), Lucky and Liz (well, it changes from one year to the next, but I distinctly remember Lucky adopted Jake, so with Aiden that makes two).

I don't know whether the show wants us to root for Valentin (and Nina) or Lulu in the parenting battle. Nina and Valentin keep saying Lulu treats Charlotte as a possession to which she is entitled as the biological mother, but seem blithely oblivious to the fact that they both want to "own" Charlotte as well - and Valentin has had a head start on this by willfully keeping Charlotte's existence a secret from Lulu for YEARS. Nina is a nasty piece of work, IMO, and should not be allowed anywhere near children after what she did to induce Ava's labor and stole baby Avery. Michelle Stafford always manages to imbue her characters (Phyllis on Y&R prior to this) with her own special brand of stank. Nina should be a sympathetic character given her tragic backstory, but Stafford's smug portrayal drags her down.

Edited by Aymery
  • Love 6

I thought Nina was sympathetic at first, but then she got baby rabies and had the TFGH nuttiness that goes along with it. MSt’s breathy voice didn’t help, and neither did the seesaw writing. Now that she’s more settled, I’m mostly agnostic about Nina. Whatever you think about her job, at least she has one, we see her at it, and she’s successful. Can’t say that about too many other women on the show. That’s the travesty, IMO.

I love the idea of Kate Howard returning, but that train has sailed.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Aymery said:

but I appreciated having one couple with two kids, which I believe is the first since Frisco & Felicia had Georgie way back in 1995? I am hard-pressed to name any other couple with two kids on this show.

Robin and Patrick have two kids.

• Love 1

If this show was as remotely realistic, like it was in the 90s (when just about every woman on the show were either starting and running their own businesses, being doctors, nurses or lawyers, doing community social work, parenting their children or being the matriarch of their families) Nina would be floundering, especially without the Maxie there. 

• Love 2
22 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

At least Nina has been successful as a magazine editor. I honestly can’t see Sam and/or Jason working at a media company as anything other than silent partners. That crack about publishing real news didn’t work for me, either, as there hasn’t exactly been a tabloid war in PC.

TFGH to throw characters into a story they’re utterly unsuited to.

Last time we had duel newspapers, Sonny murdered someone.

• Love 2
15 hours ago, statsgirl said:

May I ask when Maxie and Lulu became cousins?   Maxie's parents, Frisco and Felicia, have no blood ties to either Luke or Laura, Lulu's parents.

But, yes, Nina should have known that Maxie and Lulu are best friends and that Maxie would have sympathetic to Lulu's situation. 

As far as being a badly written story line - sadly yes!!  Just like so many of these stories with contrived plot points, one-note characterization, and inconsistent details.  

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Aurora2 said:

May I ask when Maxie and Lulu became cousins?   Maxie's parents, Frisco and Felicia, have no blood ties to either Luke or Laura, Lulu's parents.

But, yes, Nina should have known that Maxie and Lulu are best friends and that Maxie would have sympathetic to Lulu's situation. 

As far as being a badly written story line - sadly yes!!  Just like so many of these stories with contrived plot points, one-note characterization, and inconsistent details.  

Heh. I would hope that Maxie isn't a Spencer. Since she had a major affair with Lulu's brother, Lucky.

The Bestie thing is a tad meh to me. Especially since Nina helped Nathan throw Maxie that big surprise wedding. And Maxie and Lulu have been kind of cool as BFF since the Georgie battle. Compared to before the court battles. Maxie lying about the baby should've been death blow to Maxie and Lulu as BFFs. Who would ever be friends with someone who made choices to rip out your heart? Over your child? I suppose that it is Maxie's good fortune that Lulu has absolutely no other friends.

Poor RP. He really does deserve more than the Man Landers shtick. I'm still not sold on Maxie/Nathan 4Eva. But RP has some great sibling chemistry with MS.

Charlotte didn't start to warm up to Lulu until her court ordered supervised  visits and therapy.  So I'd say that helped Lulu start to bond and not freak out the kid. Since Lulu stuck her foot in her mouth every time she was around Charlotte. 

Asking your executive assistant, who also happens to be your sister in law, to watch your step daughter while you attend to some business isn't asking for the moon. Personal assistants do plenty of odd jobs for their bosses. Nina wasn't asking Maxie to do anything illegal or immoral. And Maxie eagerly agreed to the request. Maxie chose to call Lulu over and start a fracas. Maxie earned her firing.

But yeah. Terrible writing has made the Charlotte junk a nightmare. I'm just going with Valentin is gaslighting the Spencers, cause they are Spencers. Charlotte is Claudette's daughter and Claudette just swoops back in and take her to Canada. 

On 10/14/2017 at 5:21 PM, Asp Burger said:

You anticipated my response. I think it's realistic that a reasonably intelligent person, as Curtis is shown to be, would use "nonstandard" English as a sort of shtick or quirk. People do that, and Curtis is more the type of personality to do it than André is, comparing the two adult black male characters on the show. He also uses some distinctly African-American slang from time to time, like (to TJ re: Jordan) "your ma's" (pronounced "mozz") rather than "your mother" or "your mom." 

Other Friday news: That day player who was the New York bartendress was excellent. It took a little of the sting out of yet another scene in which someone who knows nothing about Jason, what he might have done, or why he might be pursued, takes his side just because his innate goodness and trustworthiness radiates out of his beautiful blue eyes. Of course, we viewers know he's a great person; it's not as though he was employed for years shooting people to death.

I also had dreaded exactly what they're showing signs of doing, a bunch of "near miss" scenes as Real Jason leaves places and the characters who know him walk in seconds later, or vice versa. But I guess that's just the genre. 

I spotted Gopher, but does anyone know who played the bartender? She looked really familiar, but Imdb isn't updated with this episode yet, and  I've had no luck figuring out who she is. 

On ‎10‎/‎14‎/‎2017 at 8:44 PM, TVbitch said:

O.M.G. cant-believe-my-eyes-smiley-emoticon.gif  Sam ..SAM!.. is now CEO of a fashion magazine.  giggle.gif 

Since Sam's own personal style is black, black, and more black, how is she gonna run a fashion magazine? Sam never wears dresses and has not sense of style. Her hair just basically hangs, looking eternally greasy. At least Nina wears colors in feminine styles.

• Love 3

I'll admit, I was paying the bare minimum of attention to the "Sam and Billy Miller's character as media moguls" story, and I was MIA for the introduction of "Derek Wells," so I'm hazy on details all around. But as I understand it, Crimson is just a small part of the "empire" that Julian has, and not even that high on the list of priorities, based on his attempts to tank it a while back. So I didn't necessarily assume that Sam was going to be intimately involved in Crimson and ousting Nina as the show's fashion guru. She was supposed to have been a talk-TV sweetheart as the hostess of Everyday Heroes; if anything, she would be more involved in the A/V side of "media."  

Of course, they're buying all this with someone else's money, who's alive now, so who knows how it's going to turn out.  

They are really upping the goofiness of the Billy Miller character (already considerable) now that he is freed from the responsibility of convincing anyone he is Jason. The way he was acting in the bar over the bad champagne, and the giddiness over having his own company, was almost as if the writing was saying, "You never really bought that whole 'new Jason' thing, did you?" 

• Love 1

I don't recall a single word uttered by either Jason or Sam about how their new business will affect their roles as parents. They didn't have time to raise the kids when they were doing their own simple investigative work. Now as CEOs of a huge media comglomerate they will have even more data to sort or walk thru and analyze. No time for Bonzo.

Edited by P3pp3rb1rd
used incorrect word now corrected
  • Love 3

In other news, I finally cashed in My chit that "Nelle was Katie Ledecky in a previous life", but it took all weekend due to the millions who saw this coming.

And why didn't Zac's family find out through their PI/cops?

Can we be done with this Griffin and the priesthood story please??  It's stupid.  He obviously has more than just passing doubts about his chosen profession.  Normally, I hate the sex scenes in soaps because they are always awkward but I have to admit--Griffin and Ava were hot together.  I don't care if she's "evil".  She is no worse than Saint Sonny, and all the children, especially that two faced Kiki, keeping her away from Avery was cruel.  Fuck them.

I so hope Jason comes back and befriends Ava.  And I hope Griffin stops with this priest thing.  I get that this could be a compelling story, but it's been dragging on pretty much since he joined the show.  Enough already.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, mostlylurking said:

I so hope Jason comes back and befriends Ava.

Then I want Sonny and Carly to tell him that Ava is evil because she switched Morgan's meds and I NEED his reply to be 'and you didn't notice.'

Oh and Drew and Sam or maybe it Drew/Jason/Sam should hire Maxie to oversee Crimson.

• Love 8

What a bad episode.  All Sonny/Carly/Jasons/Franco with a Michael/Nelle cod liver oil sorbet as the B-story.  Yuck.

And MORE fuckin' Brick.  Legacy character Lucas is adopting a child off-screen and yet we see this dude what feels like every day.

• Love 2

Michael, a dude who routinely gives TED talks about what a wonderful man Sonny Corinthos is, believes he has the authority to lecture Nelle on the importance of morals. He's not wrong that Nelle needs to stop her habitual lying, but his sanctimonious attitude is so gross. I kind of feel sorry for Nelle that her boyfriend is giving off such strong "I'm better than you" vibes.

I don't know whether to be exasperated or amused that Jason is easily sidestepping any obstacles on his way through town. At least Sam's locked door challenged him for .03 seconds, whereas Sonny's lackadaisical security team may as well have taken his jacket and poured him a drink when he let himself into the house. The consistent ineptitude surrounding Sonny is really a thing of beauty.

I was thinking Stella was actually tolerable today, but then she started praising Franco, and I can't be having that. 

Brick and Carly flirting is so obnoxious and unnecessary, and it's a such minor detail but it bugs the shit out of me every time. Go away, Brick.

• Love 10

Ugh, they’re going to drag out this Nelle story forever, aren’t they? It’s so, so boring.

Brick’s “crush” on Carly is tedious.

LOL at the bus station sign. It’s a terminal, it’s got subway line letters, it’s 42nd St.

• Love 5

OMG you guys!  Jason is totally going to see Sam tomorrow!  I can't wait!  Oh wow!  Ugh.  I like SB more than BM but I can already tell this storyline is going to be absolutely terrible.  And I am absolutely certain that something will happen and Jason will not walk through the door and greet Sam tomorrow.  I don't know if BM is going to walk in because he followed her or if Jason will just think better of it, but it won't happen.  This crap has to get dragged out even longer.  My prediction is he will first get spotted on a Friday (probably not even this Friday so they can drag it out even more) but we won't get the reaction other than wide eyes by whoever first sees him (my money is on Carly or Sonny) with the big cliffhanger of how will it all go over. How thrilling.  How truly thrilling.

And in related news about storylines that are too drawn out, I hate this Michael/Nelle storyline.  I can't stand Nelle.  Either she is boring as crap or Carly has been right all along.  What great options.

At least there was no Anna/Finn story today.  Never thought I'd be happy that Anna wasn't on.  Congrats, GH writers.  That's a new one.

Absolutely thrilled there was no Nina - the one character I hate more than Carly and Sonny.

• Love 3

That flashback with original Jason kissing Sam. He is hot!

Other Jason seems like he is going to swallow Sam up or something when they kiss.

Just not the same chemistry. I think he is too scruffy or something.

Oh, please. Like no one is going to notice Franco using the staff computer.

Question - are Danny and Scout Original Jason's kids? 

Edited by seasons
Fat fingers + small keyboard
44 minutes ago, BlancheDevoreaux said:

My prediction is he will first get spotted on a Friday

Ten bucks says he'll show up at the masquerade Halloween party and she'll talk to him all night without realizing who he really is.  Cuz that's how this show rolls.  

Am I the only one who laughed when JaSam got home from NY and dropped off two giant suitcases.  They were gone for one day and they only ever wear the same black tshirt, what did they need all the luggage for?

Am I the only one annoyed that OGJason is breaking into people's homes?  Dude, you've been gone for 5 years, maybe they don't live there anymore and you're breaking into someone else's house.  I mean, he wasnt', but he could have been. 

Also, "I forgot to sign Danny's field trip permission slip, so I need to go back home immediately to retrieve it, sign it and possibly run into my not dead husband" has got to be the stupidest reason in the history of ever to get someone into the same hemisphere as someone else.  And what's even stupider is that once Sam is home, they have her question where "it" is, and have her open the closet door.  Because that's where the permission slip would be?  The stupid, it burns.  

Edited by Perkie
  • Love 20
15 hours ago, P3pp3rb1rd said:

I don't recall a single word uttered by either Jason or Sam about how their new business will affect their roles as parents. They didn't have time to raise the kids when they were doing their own simple investigative work. Now as CEOs of a huge media compensation they will have even more data to sort or walk thru and analyze. No time for Bonzo.

Didn't you hear today they want jobs that they can have regular hours, work 9-5, be home for dinner every night, because that is what it is like when you own a business, run a media business, you know generally work hard at a legit occupation....... I think they should have just went to local mall and got 9-5  jobs in retail or food court or something\\

ETA: the funniest line was when Carly said " that is interesting news"   hahaha!

Edited by Blackie
edited to add
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Linny said:

I was thinking Stella was actually tolerable today, but then she started praising Franco, and I can't be having that.

I have no use for Stella, either, but in fairness, she wasn't around for all of the bad stuff, so one could hardly blame her for that.

52 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

Just Danny.  Scout was fathered by Billy Miller Jason.

Oh! Interesting. Makes sense with the timeline. 

Thanks, @TeeVee329. Just getting back into things with this show.

40 minutes ago, Perkie said:

Ten bucks says he'll show up at the masquerade Halloween party and she'll talk to him all night without realizing who he really is.  Cuz that's how this show rolls.  

Am I the only one who laughed when JaSam got home from NY and dropped off two giant suitcases.  They were gone for one day and they only ever wear the same black tshirt, what did they need all the luggage for?

Am I the only one annoyed that OGJason is breaking into people's homes?  Dude, you've been gone for 5 years, maybe they don't live there anymore and you're breaking into someone else's house.  I mean, he wasnt', but he could have been. 

Also, "I forgot to sign Danny's field trip permission slip, so I need to go back home immediately to retrieve it, sign it and possibly run into my not dead husband" has got to be the stupidest reason in the history of ever to get someone into the same hemisphere as someone else.  And what's even stupider is that once Sam is home, they have her question where "it" is, and have her open the closet door.  Because that's where the permission slip would be?  The stupid, it burns.  

Lol. I thought you said "hot dead husband" not because of the dead part, but because I do think Steve B is super hot. 

Ooh. Good call about the masquerade Halloween party. Written well, that could actually be kind of cool. (?)

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Linny said:

I hope Curtis introduces her to Google.  Although with Jordan not liking him, I'm sure Stella will handwave his past.

• Love 3

I gave Franco not knowing about death certificates a gigantic side eye. He was a connoisseur of death in his SERIAL KILLER days.

I hope OGJason is revealed before Halloween. And I hope it’s straightforward. He’s not someone to skull around.

• Love 3