Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, ulkis said:

Carlos/Jeffrey Parise should have sang this at the Nurses' Ball

You just know he'd be amazing at it lol

Omg.    I love you.    I want to paint you  portraits of sandwiches and salads.  

3 hours ago, tvgoddess said:

This quote on Julian's hair made me realize that he looks similar to a guy in my office that has the same type of haircut. I remember recoiling in horror when I first saw it, but I'm more used to it by now. He's Canadian too, I guess they're a good country for politics but a bad one for fashion?

Like when he told her to binge watch something? That was hilarious. Her reaction wasn't bad either.

Psssh.   You forgot about Robin Sparkles.   Best Canadian ever.   And Carly needs to binge watch a nice romcom.   Or the show with the fan.  

• Love 3

I actually enjoyed Nik/Liz and Greenlee/Curtis the most of anything on the show today.

Finola Hughes crossed the overacting line a few times. At one point she was going full-on Veruca Salt with the foot-stamping: "You're not going to get what you want! And neither am I!" But I did enjoy the part where she told Griffin that his lectures on forgiveness were insulting, because his sanctimony is wearing thin on me too.  

In the first scene, I thought Nikolas had called Liz "Curly," which would be a weird nickname for her. Then I thought maybe it was "Girly." Neither was right; he had started a sentence with "clearly," per captioning. Enunciate, Tyler. But I appreciated the calves. 

• Love 1

Damm it, Anna, Duke is so not worth making yourself Bat Shit Crazy. I hate it, that show is making a strong, capable woman losing it because of her man. This new team is destroying Anna.

• Love 12
(edited)

Anna is behaving worse than the mobsters. Someone should have dragged her out of Carlos's room today. 

Duke was a mob king that had taken over for Sonny and was battling Julian. They're all mobsters and he died because of it, she knew what he was doing and had even broken up with him because of it.  Anna's acting like he's some innocent victim, you know who was an innocent victim? AJ and I don't see anyone demanding Sonny still be jailed for that.

Anna's interrupting someone taking their last rites and calling it useless was disgusting.

Edited by Artsda
  • Love 19

Shut up Liz you lying, hypocritical smug witch. God, sometimes I don't understand how she and Carly aren't friends since they both act like judge and jury over people they have no business saying a damn thing about.

Shut up, Anna. I swear FH must want to take a gun to her head every time she has to read in her script the word justice. While she was ranting to Griffin that he clearly didn't understand anything about Duke's life or his death I was thinking that she must not either. I know she loved him and wants JUSTICE but she keeps painting as this infallible man when he so clearly wasn't. If Duke were Catholic and someone was performing last rites on him, would she dare want them to claim he's so undeserving because he's a murderer too?

And I hated her giving Griffin the third degree about being a priest. First of all, he's a priest, not a drug dealer. She was acting so affronted.The way she talked about him insinuating himself into her life and not telling her he was a priest was as if he had told this huge lie and wormed his way into her life when she's gladly latched onto him so she can talk about Duke until her heart's content. Yes, being a priest is kind of a big deal but he didn't lie to her about it. He just didn't announce it. I don't see her listing off her resume to everyone she meets.

• Love 15

Between RC and JP/SA, Duke really was better off dead. At least when he died in the 80s he had a redemptive story arc that made him worthy of his love interest. The last two writers seem determined to obliterate every good thing about Duke and Duke/Anna

• Love 4

Anna is a gross, pathetic, unhinged freak. Someone please throw her in the freezer again so she stops talking. Or the ocean, I'm not picky. Just shut her the fuck up.

Nik and Liez continue to be worthless filth. Someone please throw them off the parapet repeatedly. 

It's taking too long for Hayden and Curtis to have sex.

Alexis had no problem marrying Julian even though she knew he had Dookie murdered so I don't know why him killing Carlos and having that witness killed is such a problem for her. 

• Love 10
35 minutes ago, Oracle42 said:

Between RC and JP/SA, Duke really was better off dead. At least when he died in the 80s he had a redemptive story arc that made him worthy of his love interest. The last two writers seem determined to obliterate every good thing about Duke and Duke/Anna

I have to wonder what people who didn't watch Duke, or never looked up the history of Duke/Anna, think of Anna losing it over some dude in a suit she dated 5 times.

I'm not anti-religion but I liked Anna calling it a useless ritual. Was it nice? No. And yeah, she would totally get upset if someone denied Duke if he wanted it, but under RC everyone was doing generic prayer circles, characters who would never think of doing them, so it's nice to get a bit of dissension again, even if it was mostly just out of anger on her part. 

Tyler/Nikolas looked good today. In the face, I'm not talking about the shorts.

Liz was ridiculous. I know she hates Hayden and all but this "she was born evil!!" rhetoric is so over-the-top.

Okay, I'm sick of the fake Sonny/Anna friendship now. And in that scene with Paul, Sonny's stumbling was worse than usual.

What is Paul's deal? So he no longer wants Sonny's territory but he wants Carlos' death covered up because it implicates him? But if he weren't implicated he would no longer have anything to hide, re: Sonny? Is that right? I feel like the writers have forgotten this character is still around.

Curtis got the Nathan West amount of oil on his chest, I see.

What would happen if Griffin and JJLucky met? Would they just wash each other's feet in their tears? Although I don't think I've seen Griffin actually cry yet, just look on the verge. Griffin's character could be interesting but they're just whipping out generic Bible quotes from their inspirational day calendar. I'm surprised he didn't start humming Amazing Grace. "Judge not lest ye be judged?" Come on writers, google Bible quotes and get one that most people can't conjure up.

Sorry about the quote box Creampeas, I can't get rid of it. 

2 hours ago, CreamedPeas said:

• Love 6
(edited)
1 hour ago, Lillybee said:

Damm it, Anna, Duke is so not worth making yourself Bat Shit Crazy. I hate it, that show is making a strong, capable woman losing it because of her man. This new team is destroying Anna.

"Wimmins be crazy"--too bad Anna is getting painted with that brush. This Dewq obsession is ruining her, probably because she is one of the hallowed vets of the Show. The writers are apparently trying to undermine our fondness and respect for certain vets, and Anna seems to be one of their targets. She was revolting and flip and disrespectful in her remarks during the sacrament.

I was offended by that line "damn priest" that opened the show. Ironically, the entire deathbed sacrament that unhinged  Anna mocked was being piously observed by Sonny. Sonny's cooperation and respect for the ceremony subtly propped him.

When the machine cut off, signaling that Carlos had died, I thought it might be a trick  to get rid of onlookers Sonny and Anna. Someone could have pulled the power cord on the beeping machine, and Carlos simulated death after Dr Griffin administered a drug to create those appearances. But Dr Griffin's prayers in the chapel afterward undercut that hope, since he seemed to be apologizing for his own struggles with faith as Carlos died.

The fact that Carlos did not verbally confess any sins does not signify that he was unrepentent, since he could have been praying internally. Furthermore, in Spanish, Carlos audibly invoked the mother of God to help him as he died, an action that practicing Catholics would instantly recognize as an indication of sincere penitence (the "Hail Mary" prayer said so often by Catholics during their lives).

Edited by P3pp3rb1rd
  • Love 8
11 minutes ago, LeftPhalange said:

Alexis had no problem marrying Julian even though she knew he had Dookie murdered so I don't know why him killing Carlos and having that witness killed is such a problem for her. 

Did she know for sure? Maybe she made up some bullshit to herself.

• Love 1
56 minutes ago, Oracle42 said:

He is.   I watched some you tube stuff to see what the Justice was all about and because I did like IB in other stuff, but meh.   Duke/Anna weren't worth her losing her damn mind over.   He's not the last man in a suit alive.   And Duke wasn't Anna's best love interest.   I'd put Robert, David Hayward, even Faison over Duke.   At least Anna never had to lie to herself to love them, nor lose herself to love them.   Thanks, Feminist Writers.   I feel so complete as a woman watching this show.   

• Love 8
6 minutes ago, P3pp3rb1rd said:

Ironically, the entire deathbed sacrament that unhinged  Anna mocked was being piously observed by Sonny. Sonny's cooperation and respect for the ceremony subtly propped him.

What bothered me about it, though, were all his sardonic expressions throughout the whole thing.  He stopped short of actual eye-rolling, but still...and, yet, he was still more respectful than Anna.  Girlfriend deserves so much better than to run around demanding JUSTIS4DOOK!!1!, but here we are.

Conversely, Dr. Xerox being all set to perform last rites complete with a bottle of whatever that was he used on Carlos's forehead...prior to today, when did he say he was a (lapsed, non-practicing, whatever) priest?  Obviously, I missed it.

And Nikolas having Rayden's stuff thrown out at the same time she's being advised to straight up rob him?  We're moving into overt black comedy with them now, show?  Yeah, let's see how this works out for you.

• Love 3
(edited)
1 hour ago, Chairperson Meow said:

He is.   I watched some you tube stuff to see what the Justice was all about and because I did like IB in other stuff, but meh.   Duke/Anna weren't worth her losing her damn mind over.   He's not the last man in a suit alive.   And Duke wasn't Anna's best love interest.   I'd put Robert, David Hayward, even Faison over Duke.   .   

We're going to have to agree to disagree on that one. 80s Duke/Anna were the shit and while I thought Anna/Robert were fun to watch and great scene partners, I never thought she loved Robert as passionately as she loved Duke. I was okay with that because I never thought he adored her the way he did Holly. But Anna/Robert were a great soap example of having more than one great love - without crapping on previous relationships 

Edited by Oracle42
  • Love 4
27 minutes ago, Oracle42 said:

We're going to have to agree to disagree on that one. 80s Duke/Anna were the shit and while I thought Anna/Robert were fun to watch and great scene partners, I never thought she loved Robert as passionately as she loved Duke. I was okay with that because I never thought he adored her the way he did Holly. But Anna/Robert were a great soap example of having more than one great love - without crapping on previous relationships 

Gotta agree with this.  Duke & Anna were fabulous in the 80's.  I hate that RC wrote Duke so horribly.  RC's Duke bore no resemblance to 80's Duke at all, just as RC & JP's Anna bears little resemblance to 80's Anna.

• Love 3
(edited)
3 hours ago, CreamedPeas said:

Shut up, Anna. I liked Sonny showing respect for the priest and the last rites. As a cafeteria Catholic, I understand that that Catholic guilt never goes away. 

I'm a deeply committed heathen and even I was offended by how disrespectful Anna was being, not just to the rite itself but to the fact that a person was dying. Even the death of a terrible person is a profound event, but sure just talk about your stupid boyfriend some more while it's happening. I liked Sonny being quiet and respectful as well, but I had to laugh when Anna questioned how he could cross himself and his response was essentially, "Griffin mentioned God, so I'm legally obligated to make the sign of the cross and genuflect. It doesn't mean anything. I still hate Carlos."

Carlos died well, though. I liked him yelling out "Sabrina!" and "My baby!" (seriously, I hope they name that child before he starts school) after getting gut-stabbed. He was sometimes a little stalky with Sabrina, but I never doubted he loved her. He won me over a long time ago when she was pregnant with Patrick's baby and he wanted to take her back to Puerto Rico and raise her baby as his own. Rest in peace, Carrrrlos. See you in 11 months or so when we discover you never really died.

1 hour ago, ulkis said:
1 hour ago, LeftPhalange said:

Did she know for sure? Maybe she made up some bullshit to herself.

She's known since right after it happened. I remember they were standing in the hospital corridor and she asked him point blank if he ordered the hit and he admitted it. As for why she's now upset about Julian killing Carlos when she was willing to overlook Julian killing Duke, I think that she now knows mob life is Julian's true love and she's a distant second, and also it's time for the annual hoisting of her hypocritical ass up on her enormously high horse.

Oh, Liz is back. And worse than ever.

I appreciate that Curtis did the entire show shirtless, but I would have appreciated it more if they hadn't rubbed him down with an entire can of Crisco first. Somehow I find him being so knowledgeable about online auctions hilarious. It makes me imagine he also has his own Etsy shop where he sells miniature amigurumi.

Edited by fishcakes
  • Love 14

Paul continues to be a horrid human being. Not only did he shoot Sonny and managed to have Carlos blamed for it, he is also responsible for one cop's death, Dante getting stabbed and Tree's brain injury. Is he planning on stealing his pen back and hide it with Ava's taped confession.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, FilmTVGeek80 said:

Shut up, Anna. I swear FH must want to take a gun to her head every time she has to read in her script the word justice. While she was ranting to Griffin that he clearly didn't understand anything about Duke's life or his death I was thinking that she must not either. I know she loved him and wants JUSTICE but she keeps painting as this infallible man when he so clearly wasn't. If Duke were Catholic and someone was performing last rites on him, would she dare want them to claim he's so undeserving because he's a murderer too?

Unfortunately, I think Finola is the biggest proponent of Justice4Duke. For instance, she's been retweeting all the pro-Justice4Duke comments on twitter and when Tristan was on earlier this year, she was silent on twitter.

My take is that she's happy to be working with Ian again, albeit briefly. She loves working with Maurice. And she loves the idea of Duke as a good man being honored and having Anna recognize her love for Duke.  Sadly, for me anyway, I think she may have been the catalyst behind the reason why the casting call that went out for Griffin, that originally stated that the actor could have an American, British, or Australian accent, ended up with an actor who wound up being Duke's son.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, fishcakes said:

I'm a deeply committed heathen and even I was offended by how disrespectful Anna was being, not just to the rite itself but to the fact that a person was dying. Even the death of a terrible person is a profound event, but sure just talk about your stupid boyfriend some more while it's happening.

Nicely said, Fishcakes. You expressed how I felt and why I felt it better than I could have. If writers are trying to depict Anna as a hero, then this was crossing a line that shouldn't have been crossed. (And why were Anna and Sonny even allowed to stay in his "room" anyway? or is this just another personal privacy-related rule that is routinely broken at GH?) 

Then Anna hunting Griffin down in the chapel to rail at him some more was a bit of overkill, IMO. Somebody really needs to slap her, a la Moonstruck and say "Get over it!"

When Sonny was taunting Paul about moving Carlos today, why in the world didn't Paul remind that lizard Sonny that Carlos had to be moved because said lizard had threatened his life?

If Griffin continues to have an actual conscience then he will become my favorite character on this show. Someone needs to have a moral center.

• Love 10

As much as I love JVP, I want Carlos to stay dead this time. I want this JusticeForDuke story over. It's gone on way too long.

What does looking through Julian's phone prove? He could have deleted any phone calls he made to his henchmen. 

2 hours ago, fishcakes said:

I'm a deeply committed heathen and even I was offended by how disrespectful Anna was being, not just to the rite itself but to the fact that a person was dying. Even the death of a terrible person is a profound event

Seriously. I'm fine with Anna being frustrated that Carlos never confessed—that's legit—but it's going too far to have her berate Griffin and completely misunderstand (willingly or otherwise) the last rites. If someone were acting that way over Duke, she'd shoot them on the spot.

16 minutes ago, rur said:

(And why were Anna and Sonny even allowed to stay in his "room" anyway? or is this just another personal privacy-related rule that is routinely broken at GH?) 

Sonny's a big contributor to the hospital. He can go wherever he pleases.

I guess Hayden and Nik are supposed to be in a War of the Roses deal? If she can't sell her engagement ring for sentimental reasons, she's hopeless. LOL that Nik's idea of making Hayden miserable is having the staff do all the work. That's showing her, Nik!

• Love 7
30 minutes ago, WendyCR72 said:

Anna going all batshit over mobster Duke while she was all "so what if my daughter hasn't contacted me in months? I'm sure she's FINE!" is just...UGH.

Girl, it's even worse. She thought Robin had PTSD. And then gifted her home to the locals.

• Love 6
8 minutes ago, HeatLifer said:

Girl, it's even worse. She thought Robin had PTSD. And then gifted her home to the locals.

Stooop, you're reminding me of when Anna told Sam she was about to get a wonderful husband and daughter.

• Love 3
On ‎5‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 7:32 PM, peachmangosteen said:

He probably just didn't get a good look at Griffin because he found them fucking in a dark room or something.

This story is SO DUMB.

This whole show is DUMB ! Carlos is dead, I am sad. I am overjoyed that he told them nothing. Mykill the SLS has returned. Want to receive confession, Carlos  wait till I get the audience. WTF were Anna and Sonny doing there. If the guy is a real priest, he would have made them leave. I will miss Carlos . he mostly made me smile. he was evil for killing the boss of the other mob, Sonny is a hero for taking out the other mob ?  Sonny took out AJ in cold blood for what ? reasons ?

• Love 5

I thought Carlos was always dirty looking until just recently. He looked good when he was in jail. Must have been the food. 

I'm going to find someone in here who gets a kick out of Sonny if it's the last thing I do!!!!

He was so funny when Anna gave him the look like she couldn't believe he was making the sign of the cross and he shrugged and said, "Father was invoking the name of the Holy Spirit. I had to" Ha. 

• Love 2
19 minutes ago, CreamedPeas said:

I'm going to find someone in here who gets a kick out of Sonny if it's the last thing I do!!!!

Cattitude likes Sonny. I think she posted a day or two back.

Oh, plenty of get a kick out of Sonny. ;) That time he told another mobster that that mobster would make Carly a widow over his [Sonny's] body was great. And of course, this has a special place in my heart:

• Love 3

What a screwy timeline.  Carrrlos was stabbed around 2:30 a.m., arrives at GH, where he's strong enough to yammer on, yet no surgical intervention takes place and time of death is called at 7:30 a.m.?  Julian comes home after stabbing Carrrlos and talking to Nina, and it takes him four and a half hours to clean off the dagger, with sunlight streaming in the windows? 

As I said, Alexis busted him in minutes.  Never keep a murder weapon, kiddies.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, ulkis said:

Stooop, you're reminding me of when Anna told Sam she was about to get a wonderful husband and daughter.

"He divorced my daughter bc he thought she had PTSD and cheated on her because she talked about Stone, but screw that beast. Ur so much prettier, so he'll treat you better."

• Love 2

So I guess #JusticeForDuke is not to be?  Geez, that's tragic...

And I'm a lapsed Catholic who hasn't been to church, outside of weddings or funerals, in decades, and I was pissed the hell off at Anna's bitching throughout Griffin giving Carlos last rites.  I wanted to slap her.  And then to question Griffin's faith and his commitment to forgiveness?   So, let me get this straight: it's OK for people to justify, ignore and even applaud criminal behavior but religious faith is  something to be disgusted by.  Sit the hell down, Anna.

• Love 17

'm going to find someone in here who gets a kick out of Sonny if it's the last thing I do!!!!

Don't worry, Sonny is my favorite character despite how stupid he is most of the time on the show. Although he was pretty smarty today as he was able to read Paul for what he is.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, CreamedPeas said:

I thought Carlos was always dirty looking until just recently. He looked good when he was in jail. Must have been the food. 

He was so funny when Anna gave him the look like she couldn't believe he was making the sign of the cross and he shrugged and said, "Father was invoking the name of the Holy Spirit. I had to" Ha. 

I'd like to give a kick to Sonny, right in the nuts. He thinks he is the Lord and Savior. When he goes to church and prays ,after committing cold blooded murder. My kick would come if the roof came down on his head. Sometimes like today, I am surprised he doesn't burst into a ball of fire.

Anna isn't any better lately, maybe she is around Sonny to much. This show has turned into a very bad joke.

• Love 5

I'm a very bad Catholic and I didn't mind Anna today.   It was raw and emotional.  What offends me as a Catholic is Sonny constantly having these personal talks with God like he hasn't broken every commandment in the Bible before breakfast and then turning around and never ever even attempting to seek an ounce of penance.  Sonny has never ever suffered on this show longer than a sweeps period, yet he's inflicted pain that's lasted decades.  However, he's the first one to turn to the Lord at a moment's notice.  Tbh today with Anna didn't offend me as much as on the 51st anniversary show when there was AJ dying from Sonny murdering him and where is Sonny?  In the chapel, praying for himself and then hallucinating visions of Carlys past.  No "I'm sorry I murdered a man", just selfish thoughts.   So that offends me still years later.   I dgaf about the history or whatever.  I'm not very religious,  but that was just disgusting and disrespectful on so many levels.   I get a grieving woman not wanting to hear any typical niceties about her beloved's killer.  But I'll never ever get a selfish sociopath waxing poetic in a chapel while the unarmed man he murdered dies a few floors above.  Nope.  No way, GH.   

• Love 7

Yes, but, Anna was sooo way out of line, when Griffin was doing the last rites. But Show is stupid.  IRL she would never have been allowed to disrespect the rites, or a PERSON WHO WAS DYING!!!!! How inappropriate.  I am guessing that scene was to show us that she has lost it.

• Love 10

Rest in peace, Carrrrlos.

This is one character the soap and actor did right.  Carlos took one for the team by making his presence around Sabrina the only thing that gave my index finger give pause from immediately pressing the fastest mode on the remote-control.  Sabrina is another in a long list of failed characters and actors on this show.   This viewer can sense the lack of warmth the other actors feel towards her when she's on the screen (except for Felix who is happy for some screen time). 

MB was particularly lacking in his ability to enunciate this week.  {{{closed-captioning}}}.  Besides the disgusting double-standard of 'Sonny being the 'good' mobster', i particularly hate that these writers continually provide this vile character carte blanche to waltz into police stations and emergency rooms at will. 

• Love 9
(edited)
45 minutes ago, sunnyface said:

This is one character the soap and actor did right. 

Very true. The casting was perfect, and the actor had chemistry with the majority of his screen partners. It felt like he was totally into it in his scenes and he was having a good time. I will miss Carrrrlos. Until JVP turns up on something else I'll enjoy his Twitter and Instagram adventures! 

Edited by Mrs OldManBalls
  • Love 9
5 hours ago, bannana said:

Yes, but, Anna was sooo way out of line, when Griffin was doing the last rites. But Show is stupid.  IRL she would never have been allowed to disrespect the rites, or a PERSON WHO WAS DYING!!!!! How inappropriate.  I am guessing that scene was to show us that she has lost it.

Oh yeah, Anna was wrong, but I get the emotion behind her actions.  I comprehend her losing her mind at that moment, probably because Anna isn't a character that would normally do such a thing.   Which is cool.   No matter the writing, FH has portrayed her as having the appropriate emotion imo.  That's one of my biggest problems with Sonny.   The writing needs to decide-  is he the hero or villain and not go back because it's time to finally move to the next generation.   The mob is played out.  A criminal strutting into a jail and threatening inmates is preposterous.   This whole situation is Sonny's fault-  as far back as Robin being kidnapped.  Why?  Because Sonny hired a brain damaged kid to be an enforcer and then messed with his family for...reasons.   That enforcer was shot and "killed" protecting Sonny's ill gotten empire.  Robin was kidnapped to save the enforcer's life.  Sonny played on the emotions of Duke, as he does often, hiring him to be in the mob.   This escalated the stalemate mob war between him and Julian.  Duke and Anna seperated.   Sonny murdered AJ and went to prison,  putting Duke in charge.  Duke put a hit on Jordan because Anna wanted to bring the mob down.  That's why Julian put a hit on Duke.  Duke died, now Carlos is dead, Michael is heartbroken again, Anna has lost her shit and is facing criminal charges. So is Julian.  But who's not?   Sonny.  So how the fuck is he the good guy?  Even Paul nor Ava's hands are this dirty.    I get Ava killing Connie now because Sonny would have murdered Julian, but clearly Julian called his bluff and surprised him. Sonny isn't used to that.   And please, let's mention threatening pregnant Ava, kidnapping her, and banging Olivia before Connie's body was cold.   So how is Sonny a hero?  I get liking a character.  Huge Todd Manning fan here. But he was never ever a hero.  Ever.  Loved Dorian Lord, but a heroine she was not.  And that is my end rant. Thank you. 

• Love 16

Anna didn't even want justice this bad for Robin-  her own child.   Nor was she so distraught that Emma would grow up without her mother,  and that's her grandchild.  So the writers need to dial this justice for Duke nonsense down a tad or at least have Anna say something like she's overwhelmed from all the stuff she's gone through in the last four years.   I can get behind a temporary moment of being upset and sad, but no relationship is worth your sanity or freedom or self respect.   Despite what our feminist writers keep telling us.   

• Love 11

I always watch the entire week of episodes on the weekend, and this past week's shows left me thinking:

I will never understand what was so challenging about getting Dante out from under the van that was not on him.

I thought Franco's rendering of Heather was really impressive. He captured the crazy eyes well. 

I want to know why Sonny has a taxidermied badger in his office. I have to know.

RuPaul's brother was Carlos' doctor in the ER.

Julian is THE WORST at cleaning and hiding a murder weapon.

Alexis - Wake the Fuck Up (WTFU).

Shirtless Curtis at Volonino's Gym was a treat, but I hope they leave some of the dressing on the side next time.

The makeup department needs to make people look paler when they are sick and/or dying.

Griffin's revelation is totally illogical (time-wise) and boring. I guess we were supposed to be shocked? It appears that Grif will be taking his holier than thou shit into maximum overdrive. I could live without that. 

• Love 9

Yes!    I really want to know who's doing Franco's art this time because it's actually really good.  I like that drawing of Nina, and I loved that picture of Heather.   Robin Mattinson is gorgeous and the painting really captured that.   

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, Asp Burger said:

Liz's painteen of Lucky was much more terrifying, and that was presented as sweet.  

Oh God, I haven't thought of that in ages. Bad flashback! That was of JJ Lucky, right?

• Love 2
31 minutes ago, CoolWhipLite said:

Griffin's revelation

I'm surprised they didn't do it again at the beginning of Friday's episode. On second thought, I'm not surprised, because this show doesn't know how to handle reveals of any sort.

• Love 2