Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
GHScorpiosRule

Episode Discussion: TFGH

16 hours ago, perkie1968 said:

Is it possible that the dead woman isn't dead?  It's not like either Curtis or Laura paid that close attention to her.  she could have been faking and when Ryan knocked out Curtis she helped him tie them up.  

But there was a knife sticking out of her, and blood pouring out of her chest...right? Or did I imagine that?

3 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

Cam is lucky the llama didn't spit at him.

Haha, that’s exactly what I was waiting for. I would never get my face that close to a llama.

Re. DoD house: They have a bunch of people living there, right? Why is nobody ever home? And aren’t there already a bunch of cameras in place? I could swear I’ve overhead video from both the living room and the initiation/rape room.  Because if so, there’s no reason Shiloh wouldn’t have seen all the shenanigans that have been going on, including today. I will say, though, it was nice of him to leave the front door unlocked so Jason didn’t have to kick it in again.

• Laugh 2

9 hours ago, Hater said:

But Joss will magically appear with one!

But she would already have had one ready to go since she was originally planning on performing with Oscar.  

I'm more surprised that Yvonne and Mike had formal wear in their nursing home closets to wear to the occasion.  

6 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

But there was a knife sticking out of her, and blood pouring out of her chest...right?

I remember the blood, because I thought it looked fake, but I don't remember a knife.  

6 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

I could swear I’ve overhead video from both the living room and the initiation/rape room.

For sure over the living room because he had overhead shots of him and Sam with the red scarf.  Which she found in her file which seemed to gross her out, so she would know the cameras are there.  

I guess the new teen couple will be Joss & Cam. They are nice kids but kinda boring. Not to mention they look a lot a like. Are we sure they aren't related? Ewwww!

Edited by ByaNose
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, perkie1968 said:

. . . I'm more surprised that Yvonne and Mike had formal wear in their nursing home closets to wear to the occasion.  

. . . For sure over the living room because he had overhead shots of him and Sam with the red scarf.  Which she found in her file which seemed to gross her out, so she would know the cameras are there.  

Is anyone else bemused by the bizarro-world memory issues that folks in PC seem to have? The dementia patients seem to have no real short term memory loss although they can't remember their past (where they apparently frequently attended formal affairs), and Sam can't remember something that creeped her out a couple of days ago. There must be some more realistic ways to move the story forward. 

• Like 1

Me, I'm just hoping Cam brings his new friend on stage, scraps whatever syrupy Oscar-related dirge he was planning to sing, and performs the Neil Young classic "(I'm Gonna) Ride My Llama." 

Someone on a popular social media platform said she looks forward to the NB episodes more than anything else, because of all the amazing musical talent the cast shows. Is it possible that there are pro-GH bots? I don't trust anything anymore. 

11 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:
12 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

LOL at Lulu's "She does?" when she heard Molly was going to write an exposé for the Intruder. Uh-oh, someone has some competition for the Girl Reporter title! 

Double LOL at "I can mentor her."

I know! If anything, Molly should mentor Lulu. Molly at least presumably understands journalistic practices.

11 hours ago, statsgirl said:

I also liked Alexis trying to explain her relationship with Jax to Neil.

I loved both men's bemused looks during that, and Neil's "I take it you're good friends?" to Jax. Though I was also kind of annoyed that they had Alexis babble-explain things in the first place. A simple introduction was all that was necessary.

12 minutes ago, Asp Burger said:

the amazing musical talent the cast shows

Of the current folks, Sonya Eddy has legit pipes—she wasn't autotuned like everyone else. James Patrick Stuart is pretty good, too. I think the main problem is the songs are chosen for some plot advancement or to be "hip" rather than be in a range the singer is comfortable in. Hence the horrendous autotuning we're subjected to.

• Like 1