Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

So no one is considering the possibility that someone did something to Luke while he was in the nut house?

I wish stupid Sonny would make himself useful and kill Franco. It's completely out of character for him to have let Franco live this long. 

• Love 1
But while the overall outline of the character change here is good, he often struggles to play the sort of bland sometimes cipher material they give him now.

I agree. Michael is so blah. He can be a basically good person, but why not have him be cutthroat in business? Have him team up with Tracy and they can kick some ass somewhere. Go after the MetroCourt because they hate how it became Carly's. Or whatever. But stop making him this doe-eyed snore.

I also had a huge laugh at the reactions of Morgan and Kiki to Ava's reveal: Kiki was all "Zut Alors!" and clutching the pearls, and Morgan?  He didn't even blink. UCG! I'm still giggling.

I haven't seen the ep yet, but now I'm really looking forward to the scene because of this.

I wish stupid Sonny would make himself useful and kill Franco. It's completely out of character for him to have let Franco live this long.

Seriously. What's the worst that will happen? Carly and Lauren will be mad at him. Big whoop.

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 3

Even now, I think they've managed to keep that element - it's not that he's just a good guy, but he's just not into anyone's drama, which kinda makes him a terrible soap character but I like having at least one person like that around. Like when the partial truth about Rocco came out and Britt, Liz, and Nikolas were all talking over each other and Dante was just like "I have no idea what is going on. Will someone just shut up and spit it out?" Although I get your overall point, it's like you say here:

I never thought about this with Dante. In the hands of a skilled writer he could US. He could be the voice/face of the fans, accepting things like people back from the dead, or switched babies, or imposter father-in-laws, with a shrug and grin and a smirk like "yeah I know this makes no sense just roll with it."

Edited by Fylaki
  • Love 4

I loved seeing this side of Michael today - the side that is accustom to life in the mob.  He wasn't terrified, begging for his life, pleading, stammering.  He was absolutely focused, and he pulled Rosalie behind him.  That is in character for Michael, who was raised by Jason and trained by Jason to protect himself.  It's moments like today when I see Michael as the older brother raised in the mob.  I recall when Morgan got roughed up by gunman, he was panicked and terrified.  That's not a knock against Morgan.  I'm simply stating that he was not use to mobsters and having guns pointed at him.  Michael is a different animal.  He's use to guns and gunfire and being kidnapped.  He killed Claudia, and he was there when he agreed with Jason that Carter had to die, and he helped cover for Jason after Jason killed him.  Throw in the fights that Michael has been in with Keifer's father, the guy who tried to rape Abby, and even the goons who attacked Morgan, and Michael is use to the violence.  He was stalling when asking Toby (the gunman) the questions, but I thought they were smart questions.  It's too bad that Shawn chose that moment to break in because Michael almost had the name of the mob boss.  

Rosalie may just start to really like Michael after seeing this other side to him.  She was pretty defiant and snarky herself with the gunman.  I think Michael and Rosalie have a lot of chemistry whereas he has absolutely none with Kiki.  Time for that relationship to implode.  

It doesn't look like Shawn gets the job done because the previews show Michael and Toby struggling for the gun.

Kiki NOW wants to tell Michael the truth, and she just NOW remembers that Michael has kept her secrets before?  Yet she felt she had to lie to Michael these last few weeks?  She's an idiot.  I wonder what Morgan and Kiki are going to do now that they know a huge secret about Sonny.  Are they both going to lie to Michael?

I continue to like the Ned/Olivia and Julian/Alexis pairings.  I do like that Julian can read Alexis, but that she also isn't going to back down.  She's finally getting into the groove with these guy.  I also really liked that Lulu/Dante and Tracey were moving forward on figuring out Fluke. 

Edited by Bishop
  • Love 5

I like how everyone is giving this goofy dude a different name: Coby! Kobe! Toby! What is it? We just don't know.

I have given in to Ned and Olivia and (with serious reservations) to Julian and Alexis. In the case of Ned and Olivia, not every pairing has to cure cancer. It's a nice B or C-level affair and it works. They write to Lisa's strengths, it's just hilarious. So long as they talk about Lois more, I'm okay with it, because that is the elephant in the room - the relationship is a carbon copy. They defused it a bit by having Olivia bring Lois up the night she got drunk, but it needs to be more of a conversation (Spoiler: It probably won't be.)

Rosalie, OTOH, I am already over and I find her particularly obnoxious with Michael.

Edited by jsbt
  • Love 2

Rosalie, OTOH, I am already over and I find her particularly obnoxious with Michael.

I think she's a background character who got positive attention for simply being less awful and irksome than some of those in front-burner stories. She bores me most of the time. Aside from being physically striking, there isn't much to recommend the actress or the character. She's an improvement over Kiki but so is sour milk and floor sweepings.

Edited by yuggapukka
  • Love 7

I think she's a background character who got positive attention for simply being less awful and irksome than some of those in front-burner stories.

Exactly.  She snarked on two characters I hate - Silas and Nina - so I guess I appreciated that, but it only gets you so far.

• Love 3

..but KA has the worst smile I have ever seen; the other day she gave a full watt small to Michael and all you could see where her upper gums. Between her boyshorts and her squat body, I can't stand the sight of her.  And she is useless too, imagine two brothers fighting over this thing IRL?  Just no....

How do I love this post?   Let me count the ways....

Oh hell, they are numberless.  PERFECT description of this hobbit.  I loved OLTL and she was no better on that show, not.at.all.  I groaned when she got put on GH and she's gotten EVEN WORSE.  And for looks......well, her nickname on another board is Mrs. Potato Head.

Anyone fighting over here would be to see which one gets to shove her in the woodchipper.

Her complete awfulness is the only reason Rosalie is less horrific to me.

Edited by boes
  • Love 7

Add me in the Ethan/Kristina, Liz/Matt, Maxie/Johnny missed opportunities. I will also add an oldie but goodie...Jax/V. They were sparkly together, she had no bullshit drama and adored him. But we got Jax/Chloe inzzzzzz....

I loved all of those.  I even quit watching when Ethan/Kristina and Jax/V came to nothing.

Right now, I'm only hanging in for Alexis/Julian and the reveal of AJ's murder but sometimes I wonder if they will ever happen.  I like Ned/Olivia because it's pleasant and while it's not Julexis fire, at least I'm getting it.

And please, can Jason go defrost-roid-ragey and take out Sonny and Shawn?  That would help my viewing a lot.

Add me in the Ethan/Kristina, Liz/Matt, Maxie/Johnny missed opportunities. I will also add an oldie but goodie...Jax/V. They were sparkly together, she had no bullshit drama and adored him. But we got Jax/Chloe inzzzzzz....

I loved all of those.  I even quit watching when Ethan/Kristina and Jax/V came to nothing.

Right now, I'm only hanging in for Alexis/Julian and the reveal of AJ's murder but sometimes I wonder if they will ever happen.  I like Ned/Olivia because it's pleasant and while it's not Julexis fire, at least I'm getting it.

And please, can Jason go defrost-roid-ragey and take out Sonny and Shawn?  That would help my viewing a lot.

• Love 2

I think she's a background character who got positive attention for simply being less awful and irksome than some of those in front-burner stories. She bores me most of the time. Aside from being physically striking, there isn't much to reccommend the actress or the character. She's an improvement over Kiki but so is sour milk and floor sweepings.

Yeah. I really wanted to like her but the actress doesn't quite have enough talent or charisma to overcome the lame writing.

I wish that Jordan was the one to try and save Michael. Shawn is so completely useless.

Secret Agent Jordan kicks so much ass, and looks glorious doing it, whereas Michael and Rosalie are in double danger now that Shawn "oops, missed" Butler has arrived on the scene. 

oh God that shit with the assassin was so bad. "I don't want any of your stuff! grrr!"

I'm still randomly bursting into laughter from this. Thank you ulkis

Michael is like mashed potatoes with no butter or salt. Or oatmeal with no brown sugar or raisins.....I have no idea where I was going with that. Now I'm hungry. 

• Love 5

Rosalie:

I think she's a background character who got positive attention for simply being less awful and irksome than some of those in front-burner stories. She bores me most of the time. Aside from being physically striking, there isn't much to reccommend the actress or the character. She's an improvement over Kiki but so is sour milk and floor sweepings.

I think you are right. I didn't start liking her until she was paired with Morgan and Michael and got away from Crazy Nina for a few scenes. She has done some good stuff the last two weeks.

Maybe I just am starting to like her now because Kiki (Kristen) is so soul sucking for both of the male characters when she is on screen. Kiki, the cat litter of scenes, absorbing all drama and emotion?

• Love 3

"Julian does not own that gallery—his sister, Breathless Mahoney, does." Hee. Every once in a while, Tracy gets to let loose.

Why didn't Jordan just text Shawn after he hung up on her? Gah.

like how everyone is giving this goofy dude a different name: Coby! Kobe! Toby! What is it? We just don't know.

Coby! Cobi !Cobé!

I liked Carly's wine cardigan.

• Love 3
And for looks......well, her (KA's) nickname on another board is Mrs. Potato Head.

This made me giggle so much. I watched her on OLTL too & she grew up to be an awkward looking girl. Her brother is lucky he didn't the same head or body type. 

Michael is like mashed potatoes with no butter or salt. Or oatmeal with no brown sugar or raisins.....I have no idea where I was going with that

He's bland. For me, he has to be in a scene with someone charismatic like SK for him to seem interesting/alive in scenes. Otherwise my eyes glaze over from the blandness

I have nothing against the guy; I think he cleans up pretty good; and he's not built too badly. But his mouth is almost always hanging open, and it makes him look baffled,

Yes, he looks baffles, confused or lost 85% of the time to me because of the mouth gap thing he is constantly doing. I see Starr/Kaka's breast-gaped mouth. I find out Tracy lied to me to get back into ELQ- gaped mouth. I'm being held at gun point- gaped mouth.

Seriously? NOW Kiki says Michael must know the truth? I guess only Kiki gets to decide when to keep something from Michael.

This. The hypocrisy & double talk from Kaka is ridiculous. I resented her ass being involved in the Ava/Morgan scenes & being in on the Sonny killed AJ secret.

I also had a huge laugh at the reactions of Morgan and Kiki to Ava's reveal: Kiki was all "Zut Alors!" and clutching the pearls, and Morgan?  He didn't even blink.

One of the main reasons KA needs to go to many many acting classes. She continues these over the top reaction shots like she's still 9 years old child actor. I thought the director was doing us a favor because KA was shot from the back of the head 3 times, alas they did the same thing with Rosalie. Bad directing, very bad directing but if you want to show the back of KA's head instead of her face while she's talking in scenes or in a scene period, I'm down.

I loved the hot pink tank styled shirt on Rosalie with the blue jean skirt.  The actress will be my gym motivation today. 

I think the Ned/Olivia scenes are cute yet I'm, confused as to why they are getting so many scenes on screen building up to a relationship. Everyone else has had an insta- relationship or relationship development off screen. Speaking of off-screen, where the hell are Brad/Lucas?

Edited by BestestAuntEver

DZ is an excellent actor stuck as supporting, when he's clearly a lead. I'd rather him as lead than JT or MB.

Problem is, the TIIC seem convinced that the only viable leading man is one that flits from woman to woman like a butterfly among flowers. Make him a lead and he'll soon be just as douchey as the others.

• Love 3

Seriously? NOW Kiki says Michael must know the truth? I guess only Kiki gets to decide when to keep something from Michael. I hate her so much. :weeps:

Really though. I read the description for Wednesday's ep and it says something about her struggling with keeping the secret and I was like "Really?!" She doesn't seem to have much trouble keeping secret after secret now. Idiot. 

I actually enjoyed this ep. Tracy acting so very stupid is really sad though. Bless JE for still giving this shit her all.

• Love 3

Problem is, the TIIC seem convinced that the only viable leading man is one that flits from woman to woman like a butterfly among flowers. Make him a lead and he'll soon be just as douchey as the others.

Agreed. 

I've actually spoken vociferously against making Dante go darker . . . but really, I wouldn't terribly mind, as long as it didn't involve being on Sonny's side, or being all "oh I guess I am your son after all". blerg. They should have Dante kill Sonny. That's a darkness I can fully support!

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 9

I continue to like the Ned/Olivia and Julian/Alexis pairings.

I like Julexis, and I'll tolerate Ned/Olivia because of the sheer pleasure of watching Wally Kurth. His acting is much more effortless than LisaLo's. I think I could get behind a Ned/Jordan pairing, though. They would be very pretty. 

Overall, I enjoyed the episode, but, I do have a question. 

Which character was RoHo playing the last time he put a spycam in Carly's house? It's only been a couple of years. Is Carly allowed to remember it occurring? She usually is dressed pretty well, and that particular piece of jewelry doesn't complement anything she wears. One would think a boyfriend who's an artist could be a little more clever, creative, and, I dunno, artistic in selecting/creating a present. That necklace is so damn ugly, the first thing I'd do after my boyfriend left would be to take it off, examine it, and wonder why he hated me. And during the examination, I'd probably accidentally drop it … and the camera would be revealed. 

• Love 2
Oerall, I enjoyed the episode, but, I do have a question. 

Which character was RoHo playing the last time he put a spycam in Carly's house? It's only been a couple of years. Is Carly allowed to remember it occurring?

He was playing Todd at that time (when he put the camera in the stuffed rabbit), so Carly has had a total mind-wipe/no recollection of that ever happening.

• Love 1

I think I could get behind a Ned/Jordan pairing, though

Wowza - this would be so hot !!  Wally infuses Ned with such charisma and that twinkle in his eye that I just love. And Jordan is smart and sexy. What a combo this would be  !!

Edited by SiouxB
  • Love 7
Speaking of off-screen, where the hell are Brad/Lucas?

What's a Brad?  What's a Lucas?

I'm not gonna lie, I'd forgotten they existed

Haha, more characters missing & another dropped story line. We probably won't see them again until November or December. I may have to write some Fanfic

I know there has been movement in the FauxLuke story line, the problem is I don't give a damn any more.

Edited by BestestAuntEver
  • Love 5

He was playing Todd at that time (when he put the camera in the stuffed rabbit), so Carly has had a total mind-wipe/no recollection of that ever happening.

So only the audience remembers the reused plot point. Sheesh. TFIIC

• Love 1

Everything about this show is centering around male characters I want stranded on desert islands or female characters I want pushed off of rooftops.

Why couldn't Kiki have been with Michael so that idiot goon could have served a real purpose and killed her? And I mean "emptying the clip into her body until she stops twitching" killed her.

Since Julian and Jordan were forced to spend their time dwelling on Eeyore Michael I just focused on what a cute couple they'd make together. Though Jordan's whole "oh my god why would he target Michael just because he's Sonny's son??" bit was so annoying to me, as if she didn't think "the boss" would sink so low. Even Julian looked as bored as I felt during all that.

At the very least they allowed Julian use of his brain so he could figure out that Alexis was trying to pump him for information, in more ways than one. Though sadly he did keep his shirt on. The notLuke takeover of the show is really at its' shittiest peak right now.

So as long as Sam is by his side Patrick is more than happy playing "detective in search of the truth" but his supposedly mentally and emotionally unbalanced and seemingly incredibly depressed wife has jet-setted off to Paris and he barely gave her as much as an au revoir, what a catch he is.

And of course somehow they managed to bring up Julian not donating to Silas' stem cell trial as proof that he's willing to go "so far" to save himself which just...no comment, my blood pressure has taken enough hits.

The whole conversation between Sam, Alexis, and Patrick was so plot written it's a wonder all the falling anvils didn't take at least one of them out. Personally I would have been rooting for Patrick.

All things the Nina, Franco, Sonny, and Carly I want murdered and set afire. And Shawn can serve as the kindling.

Ava is an idiot, a full blown idiot, I just can't with her. She couldn't be more ridiculous and pathetic if she tried.

Tracy...I miss her, that is all.

Edited by CPP83
  • Love 2

AFAIC the GH characters remember OLTL. They don't allude to those experiences enough, to be honest, unless it's time for Ron and co. to make a cheap joke about OLTL only belonging to them, just like Tracy and Pickle Lila.

• Love 3

Die Kiki, a thousand times die!!!

That is all.

All kidding aside, every time I think I can't possibly hate her more than I already do, she goes and does more feckless shit like today. Eventually, I'm going to throw a brick through my tv in a "hulk smash" moment.

And when that does happen, ill blame Sonny.

Edited by Tiger
  • Love 2

Who else thinks "Kobe" looks like a beefier version of Nathan and slightly Asian?  He could be related to Brad and then we could find out that Nathan's real father was also Brad's never seen Asian mob boss father. Voila! A new instant family for Nathan.

• Love 3

Is Michael going to be shot, again?  I really don't think I can take another bedside vigil for him.  From the previews, though, it looked like Shawn wasn't in the picture - dare I hope that he was shot and killed before the gun tussle?  I know, I know, leaving in a dreamworld again. 

I also had a huge laugh at the reactions of Morgan and Kiki to Ava's reveal: Kiki was all "Zut Alors!" and clutching the pearls, and Morgan?  He didn't even blink. UCG! I'm still giggling.

Classic Morgan.  He is no longer surprised by anything his father does, rightfully so.  Or, maybe his slow little brain just needed additional time to understand the words...

I like Ned/ Olivia, and I like Sam and Patrick running around playing detective.  Even more, I like seeing all these different characters interact with each other, even if they are talking about stupid Luke.

• Love 5
Classic Morgan.  He is no longer surprised by anything his father does, rightfully so.  Or, maybe his slow little brain just needed additional time to understand the words...

Taking into account that this is the same kid who claimed his father would never intentionally "harm a lady" imo slow is really his middle name.

• Love 1

I want Kobe and Carrrrrrrrrrrrlos to go on a mob hit tour of Port Charles. Kobe can be all I don't want your shit while Carrrrrrrrrlos does the interpretive dance before and after the culling of the herd. Start with Keeks.

Heck yeah to Jordan and Ned.

Edited by jazzyscreenname
  • Love 4

Who else thinks "Kobe" looks like a beefier version of Nathan and slightly Asian?  He could be related to Brad and then we could find out that Nathan's real father was also Brad's never seen Asian mob boss father. Voila! A new instant family for Nathan.

Sorry but my det Special Kitty is in no way shape or form related to that that "thing", he seems more likely someone out of Shawn's family, they both have a little neanderthal in them.

and hell to the no relation to Brad either....mama doesn't approve. I'd rather he continue to be a Cassadine to any of this.<crosses arms shakes head>

• Love 2

Yeah, I thought he looked like Nathan too.

Who else thinks "Kobe" looks like a beefier version of Nathan and slightly Asian?

He reminded me of a beefier Keanu Reeves. Same acting skills, or lack thereof.

I only have two things to say about today: hideous necklace, and Kiki needs to die. I'd also be fine with Shawn's bullet aiming for Kobe Steakhouse and hitting Michael and Rosalie simultaneously. Then Shawn takes himself out for being the one to kill the sainted mobster's sainted son.

I loved Ava's "Oh, Kiki", because the rest of the unspoken sentence was clearly "how could I give birth to something that sucks as much as you do?" And nice way of her not having to get the recording from Franco since he has the SpyCam. Now she has both Sonny and Carly admitting they want to do away with Morgan's child. I will so enjoy him hating his parents, both of them.

Edited by tvgoddess
  • Love 4

Carly's look when she saw Sonny at her door reminded me of how a bat-shit crazy June Cleaver would have looked at Eddie Haskell when he showed up at The Beaver's house in a horror version of that show.   Hmmmm, come to think of it.......more similar than I originally thought......

As weird as it was for Michael to answer the door, it was even stranger for Rosalie to tell him she HAD to talk to him RIGHT NOW, NO HE COULDN'T TAKE THE TIME TO GET DRESSED, because she had to say...she's sorry??  That couldn't wait for him to get into his Doctor Dentons??   Rosalie is the master planner The Nina is depending upon to get her revenge in motion??  Ummm, Rosalie can snark with a certain entertaining mediocrity, but her brain isn't exactly a dual processor.   More like powered with coal.  

The Roid Mobster gunning for Michael? - nice of them to give the guy who parks the cars a walk-on, and he better not give up his day job.  

During the Kiki scenes, my mind kept drifting to ways they could off this character and entertain us at the same time.  Just like I used to do when she would drone on, yapping away through that big mouth of hers encased in that giant potato head when she disgraced the screen on OLTL.  If only Blair had smothered her in her sleep.....Morgan, on the other hand, looked like Homer Simpson zoned out thinking about donuts.

Donuts....oh yeah, this is about GH.   Donuts sound better.

Edited by boes
  • Love 1

For those of you who've been upset, or disappointed about the lack of Kevin aka "Doc"  on-screen with Mac and Felicia or Lucy  - just FYI Jon L. was the FBI guy on "Castle" tonight. Clearly he has other options, unlike some lousy GH actors who keep getting waaayyyy too much screen time.  I say good for him, as I'd imagine acting with LH, RoHo, KS, much be draining because those characters are currently just tedious. 

Edited by Bringonthedrama
  • Love 3

Nonetheless, both he and DZ play everything they get to the best of their ability, they don't phone it in even though it often seems like the writers totally are with them.

Remember when Michael lived with Dante? That was a really great storyline for me. I miss their bonding in the loft. 

DZ is an excellent actor stuck as supporting, when he's clearly a lead. I'd rather him as lead than JT or MB

DZ and JT as the male leads would make me so happy. 

Wowza - this would be so hot !!  Wally infuses Ned with such charisma and that twinkle in his eye that I just love. And Jordan is smart and sexy. What a combo this would be  !!

You are brilliant, as the subsequent positive reactions have revealed. Ned/Olivia is fine for a side pairing, but Ned/Jordan could potentially be off the charts! Start praying for a chem test...

• Love 2

Cattitude, your devotion to the very pretty Det. Special Kitty makes me smile every time I see you defend him. :) Seeing that pretty face of his also makes me smile. Too bad we didn't get any Nathan today.

Tracy calling Ava Breathless Mahoney made me spit out my water today. The line - and the delivery - were perfection. 

The dragging out of the Sonny-killing-AJ reveal till this stupid Halloween wedding could very well be the death of me.  I know... it'll lead into November sweeps. But still.. agh. 

He reminded me of a beefier Keanu Reeves. Same acting skills, or lack thereof.

You'll change your mind when you see his new movie, John Wick. Ok, you won't - but you'll love it every time you see his character kill someone in awesome style! His character actually shoots -- and kills -- people. Unlike the assassins on GH (Ahem, Shawn). 

• Love 3

Michael is like mashed potatoes with no butter or salt. Or oatmeal with no brown sugar or raisins.....I have no idea where I was going with that. Now I'm hungry. 

Hey now, Michael's milquetoast brings all the girls to the yard.

I hate Kiki.

I hate Kiki squared.

• Love 8

I like Ned/ Olivia, and I like Sam and Patrick running around playing detective.  Even more, I like seeing all these different characters interact with each other, even if they are talking about stupid Luke.

Morgan knows his father is an absolute shitbag. I don't think anyone can say anything to shock him anymore. Hopefully he gets off some good zingers today. 

I only have two things to say about today: hideous necklace, and Kiki needs to die.

I was at Universal Studios this summer, and in the gift shop at the end of The Mummy ride they have assorted evil eye jewellery. This necklace looks like it came from there. (when I saw it I was all "Nooooo.....they didn't! Did they???? Is the wardrobe dept that hard up?")  

Kiki doesn't have to die ( that would give her too much attention), just make her Cameron and Aiden's nanny. Poof! She's gone! Not to mention Audrey would get a much needed break. 

• Love 1

I feel dirty even saying this, but I sort of don't mind Franco as weirdo probably unstable, may go batshit at any moment oddity.  Mostly because I find RoHo charming, and I think he sells the weirdo vibe.  He's also the only thing that makes Nina tolerable since she's also weirdo batshit. 

Speaking of Franco/Nina, poor ME must have been getting terrible audience response.  They spent months chewing up airtime with effing ComaWife, seemingly to set up a Sam/Silas/Nina triangle with a side of Ava/Kiki/Nathan, but then when Nina finally did show up, Sam headed straight for Patrick on the flimsiest of excuses, and after stewing for 5 minutes about her husband and all the others who did her wrong, Nina headed straight for Franco.  Meanwhile, Nathan barely remembers his sister existed, and Kiki and Ava have their own problems and aren't thinking about Nina at all.

I don't have a problem with dropping stories that aren't working, and I also don't have a problem with changing course to build on organic and unexpected chemistry that might arise.  In fact, I'm in favor of both.  But I wish RC wouldn't go so hard out of the gate with his grand ideas before he figures out if it's going to work so that we didn't waste MONTHS of heavy, heavy screentime on crap that is terrible and is eventually going to simply disappear.  See, e.g., Patrick/Sabrina, FauxLuke, ComaTriangle, etc.  Maybe RC could slow down a bit and see what's working and what isn't before he goes all-in on these tremendous timewastes.

• Love 8

I feel dirty even saying this, but I sort of don't mind Franco as weirdo probably unstable, may go batshit at any moment oddity.  Mostly because I find RoHo charming, and I think he sells the weirdo vibe.  He's also the only thing that makes Nina tolerable since she's also weirdo batshit. 

I feel dirty as well, but I'm right there with you. I'm so easy, I will forgive stuff so fast if I'm being entertained!

We better get some MWOP today on the subject of Sonny killing AJ. 

• Love 4

But what I'm definitely going to mind is if they try to whitewash and walk Franco back from this, playing him as this wounded victim, oh boo hoo, poor SERIAL KILLER, he had no choice but to torment his girlfriend, but he's still really just a misunderstood sweetie!

This should be the character's swan song, but we all know it won't be.

• Love 4

But what I'm definitely going to mind is if they try to whitewash and walk Franco back from this, playing him as this wounded victim, oh boo hoo, poor SERIAL KILLER, he had no choice but to torment his girlfriend, but he's still really just a misunderstood sweetie!

This should be the character's swan song, but we all know it won't be.

Isn't that what they are doing already? Boo boo, he does really love her, he just has to be sure she really loves him.

• Love 1