Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

You're not the only one on that, in fact Kelly Monaco has made several comments about Liz moving in with Sam.

KeMo isn't in the upper echelons (Sonny, Carly, Jason, and Franco) of what is wrong with the soap.  Since she's Jason's moll and neither a doctor or a cop, it doesn't seem like she is leaving this soap anytime soon.  The actress seems to have just have been rudely woken up right before her scenes throughout most of these past seven years.  Liz has already been through enough and RH is working like an actress who cares a bit about her craft and job security.  I CANNOT/couldn't stand either the Brenda or Spinelli characters but both of those actors (who are similar in their acting chops to Kelly, ymmv) actually pretended to be fortunate to be working. 

Edited by sunnyface
Sonny
  • Love 2

So, does Drew have an emotional connection to any of Jason's memories? Or are they like watching a movie of what he thought was his life? And how is he not deeply disturbed by all of the Sam/Jason memories? I would want to stick a spork through the memory center of my brain if I had a bunch of memories of my sibling and my spouse falling in love/having sex/fighting/building a life that I'd thought were mine

Edited by Oracle42
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, sunnyface said:

KeMo isn't in the upper echelons (Sonny, Carly, Jason, and Franco) of what is wrong with the soap.  Since she's Jason's moll and neither a doctor or a cop, it doesn't seem like she is leaving this soap anytime soon.  The actress seems to have just have been rudely woken up right before her scenes throughout most of these past seven years.  Liz has already been through enough and RH is working like an actress who cares a bit about her craft and job security.  I CANNOT/couldn't stand either the Brenda or Spinelli characters but both of those actors (who are similar in their acting chops to Kelly, ymmv) actually pretended to be fortunate to be working. 

Will Kelly ever leave? I mean it's hard to say for sure with these things.

Sam as a character overall leaves a lot to be desired and she's just kind of stupid to me.

Edited by Hater
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, Oracle42 said:

So, does Drew have an emotional connection to any of Jason's memories? Or are they like watching a movie of what he thought was his life?

Does Drew have Jason memories? He had amnesia after getting run over. I thought any memories he has are since then. He had a few flashes when talking to Kim, but nothing that would lead to anything more. More like a feeling of déjà-vu, I thought. Something familiar but just outside consciousness.

The show seems to have dropped the Jason memories for the time being in favor of the dumb Andy and Bobby's Childhood Trauma.

• Love 1
On 3/25/2018 at 6:24 PM, dubbel zout said:

Does Drew have Jason memories?

Yes. In one of Jelly's worst and most anti-climactic stories Drew-as-Jason suddenly "remembered everything" and told Sam  I'm sure most people don't remember it, especially since he and Sam never discussed their history after that moment.

Edited by Oracle42
  • Love 1
23 hours ago, Oracle42 said:

There's no time for hygiene when you need to make a dramatic exit after spending weeks being so insecure and passive aggressive that you allowed/encouraged your spouse to completely prioritize your feelings about her returned-from-the-dead spouse over her own feelings

I'm not sure where you get that he was being passive aggressive or that he didn't consider Sam's feelings. Drew has asked Sam about her feelings and he's talked to her about acknowledging her own feelings. And, I believe more than once, told Sam that if she wanted to be with Jason he would bow out, but Sam protested and told him that she was sure of what she wanted. I think Drew gets to be a little annoyed that this is coming up now. And, what exactly was he supposed to do? Sam FINALLY made it pretty clear that she loves them both and needs to figure out who she is before she can make a decision. Was he supposed to stay in the house and pretend that they're a happy couple while he waits to see if she's going to dump him for his brother?

• Love 11
On 3/23/2018 at 4:08 PM, Linny said:

She's choosing to confront these feelings instead of putting them to bed, and that's fine if that's what will bring her peace and happiness, but Drew has the same right to put himself first.

That's all Drew has done since Jason showed up. For weeks he demanded that she tell him that she believed he was Jason. She couldn't do that. Instead  she told the truth - that they were a family and that she loves him, because she does.

He'd only ask Sam how she was feeling when he wanted her to reassure him that she still loves him. So she's spent most of her time reassuring him that that was the case - because she does love him and she doesn't want to hurt him. But he hasn't spent this time making sure that she was okay. Her husband came back from the dead and he made it all about him.

And he can miss me with that little dig about how he held on to her and the kids because that was all he had. That's not Sam's fault, she's done more to track down his past than he has. He has 40+ years of life unaccounted for! If that gives him the sadz maybe he should do something about tracking down his life instead of using it as a weapon to guilt his wife, who's dealing with a fairly shitty situation herself.

Because of course Sam is still in love with Jason, when would she have fallen out of love with him? Ignoring that instead of dealing with it seems like a recipe for disaster especially given the fact that she has children with both of them.

Edited by Oracle42
  • Love 2
41 minutes ago, FilmTVGeek80 said:

I'm not sure where you get that he was being passive aggressive or that he didn't consider Sam's feelings. Drew has asked Sam about her feelings and he's talked to her about acknowledging her own feelings. And, I believe more than once, told Sam that if she wanted to be with Jason he would bow out, but Sam protested and told him that she was sure of what she wanted. I think Drew gets to be a little annoyed that this is coming up now. And, what exactly was he supposed to do? Sam FINALLY made it pretty clear that she loves them both and needs to figure out who she is before she can make a decision. Was he supposed to stay in the house and pretend that they're a happy couple while he waits to see if she's going to dump him for his brother?

Several times he told her she could bounce, she refused.  She even asked him to marry her AFTER he backed out of his proposal and said it was wrong of him to ask her.  

The only one whose going to look like the idiot is Sam's sorry ass because the Jason bus is coming straight for her head. I wonder how she justifies putting Drew's daughter in danger so she can take a ride on Jason's peen again.  Ya know after her toxo and all and losing it and almost killing Spnny.

Edited by Hater
  • Love 11
18 minutes ago, Oracle42 said:

That's all Drew has done since Jason showed up. For weeks he demanded that he she tell him that she believed he was Jason. She couldn't do that. Instead  she told the truth - that they were a family and that she loves him, because she does.

He'd only ask Sam how she was feeling when he wanted her to reassure him that she still loves him. So she's spent most of her time reassuring him that that was the case - because she does love him and she doesn't want to hurt him. But he hasn't spent this time making sure that she was okay. Her husband came back from the dead and he made it all about him.

And he can miss me with that little dig about how he held on to her and the kids because that was all he had. That's not Sam's fault, she's done more to track down his past than he has. He has 40+ years of life unaccounted for! If that gives him the sadz maybe he should do something about tracking down his life instead of using it as a weapon to guilt his wife, who's dealing with a fairly shitty situation herself.

Of course Sam is still in love with Jason, when would she have fallen out of love with him? Ignoring that instead of dealing with it seems like a recipe for disaster especially given the fact that she has children with both of them.

I'm sorry, I missed the part where he put a gun to her head and demanded that she tell him she thought he was the real Jason. Of course, he wanted his wife to believe that he was who he believed he was. It was up to Sam to put on her big girl pants and tell him the truth if it wasn't what she believed. And, no, he did not only ask Sam how she was feeling when he wanted her to reassure him. He has asked her she has been dealing with this and wanted her to be honest with him. It was Sam, who took it upon herself to decide that he was too fragile to handle her being real with him.

And telling her she was who he was holding on to was not a dig. It was him being honest about his feelings. Of course, it's not Sam's fault and that's not what he was saying. Maybe address some anger towards Sam when talking about how ignoring things won't make things better. Of course, it might be understandable that she was still in love with Jason. And Sam had every opportunity to address that from the start. But she is the one who chose not to even when Drew gave her outs. She was the one who insisted on divorcing Jason and insisting on marrying Drew. She is the one who had a good chunk of the audience convinced that she was really choosing Drew and wanted to only be with him because that was what she insisted on for months. And, she is the one who is still insisting that Drew not walk out on her while she makes up her mind whether she's going to fully tear out his heart.

• Love 11
4 minutes ago, FilmTVGeek80 said:

I'm sorry, I missed the part where he put a gun to her head and demanded that she tell him she thought he was the real Jason. Of course, he wanted his wife to believe that he was who he believed he was. It was up to Sam to put on her big girl pants and tell him the truth if it wasn't what she believed. And, no, he did not only ask Sam how she was feeling when he wanted her to reassure him. He has asked her she has been dealing with this and wanted her to be honest with him. It was Sam, who took it upon herself to decide that he was too fragile to handle her being real with him.

And telling her she was who he was holding on to was not a dig. It was him being honest about his feelings. Of course, it's not Sam's fault and that's not what he was saying. Maybe address some anger towards Sam when talking about how ignoring things won't make things better. Of course, it might be understandable that she was still in love with Jason. And Sam had every opportunity to address that from the start. But she is the one who chose not to even when Drew gave her outs. She was the one who insisted on divorcing Jason and insisting on marrying Drew. She is the one who had a good chunk of the audience convinced that she was really choosing Drew and wanted to only be with him because that was what she insisted on for months. And, she is the one who is still insisting that Drew not walk out on her while she makes up her mind whether she's going to fully tear out his heart.

Exactly.  She still insisted he NOT leave, even after he basically told her she can decide whatever she wants.

Her whole dialogue on Friday was terrible.  So selfish.  So entitled.  

Edited by Hater
  • Love 7

Of course Sam is still in love with Jason, when would she have fallen out of love with him? Ignoring that instead of dealing with it seems like a recipe for disaster especially given the fact that she has children with both of them.

This is the dumb thing for me. Of course Sam loves them both. It’s so aggravating that Carly is the one who keeps bringing it up. In a terrible, totally Jason-centric way, of course, but at least she’s acknowledging the gigantic elephant in the room.

• Love 4

It’s so aggravating that Carly is the one who keeps bringing it up.

Everything is aggravating about Carly and it's just gotten exponentially worse since the return of her true love - Jason.  Carly is so in love with serial killer Jason that she actually dated what  she thought as the next best thing - his serial killer brother Franco.  LW really is sinking her teeth into this side of Carly so I am enjoying the actor's performance (except for when her voice shrieks) while detesting the character.

• Love 4
On 3/26/2018 at 12:30 AM, FilmTVGeek80 said:

It was Sam, who took it upon herself to decide that he was too fragile to handle her being real with him.

Fragile like flouncing as soon as she told him the truth? Because she stuck around while he was dealing with the effects of Jason's return. She stayed while he freaked out 12 times a day about losing everything to Jason

I don't think she should have married him. She should have waited until he did something to find himself/his past. Of course, she'd be waiting forever since Drew, as is his wont, continues to be passive about finding out about his past - but she should've waited and dealt with her feelings instead of trying to ignore them - even if it meant Carly was right, but he should've given her the same support that she gave him when she asked for it

Edited by Oracle42
  • Love 2

Sam would like a dumbass if she dumped Drew the second that Jason came back to town and we all know that JaSam will ride out the end of the show.  There IS no drama, IMO.  The stage is set for JaSam.  Blech.

I miss the days when characters had their own POV that had nothing to do with a pairing, because Jason had a life long before some chick rode his peen.  Okay, Sonny was Jason's main squeeze, but at least those two were not sobbing in each others arms!

Day 99999 and I still hate Franco.

• Love 1
34 minutes ago, BlancheDevoreaux said:

Did Alexis really say that Sam is her smartest daughter?  I'll give her that Kristina is a moron, but smarter than Molly?  If I were Molly, I'd be very insulted that her mom thinks that nitwit Sam is smarter than her.

I think she said smartest oldest daughter . . . which gives her some room to have a smartest youngest daughter, too.

• Love 3

I haven't seen today's episode but I would be willing to bet it will be filled with the watering pot blubbering to Drew about her feelings for everything she can think of.  I am beyond tired of Sam crying instead of adding to the plot with actions.  She is really a useless character just like the other Davis girls . . . but more so. 

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, LadyDot said:

I haven't seen today's episode but I would be willing to bet it will be filled with the watering pot blubbering to Drew about her feelings f

No, it's the next day, so she's watering blubbering to Alexis and claiming that she needs to be alone to find herself.  Alexis, rightfully pointed out that Jason will come sniffing once he hears what happened but Sam insisted that she needs to find herself.  

Drew, on the other hand, was getting drunk on the pier and telling Curtis to mind his beeswax.  

12 minutes ago, LadyDot said:

I haven't seen today's episode but I would be willing to bet it will be filled with the watering pot blubbering to Drew about her feelings for everything she can think of.

And she's crying AGAIN tomorrow.

Maybe those tears are real at the thought of why would Sam be torn. I get that KM wants to convey that she, Sam, feels bad about Drew but after day four of crying it's kind of like, okay, no one freaking died, pull yourself together. It's not even like he ditched her out of nowhere. SHE was the one who tol him she was in love with another man.

Apologies to KM if the script says that Sam is crying.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 2

Kim's influence on Julian has done a lot to bridge the gap between murderous mobster and curmudgeonly pub owner, to the point where I'm actually liking him these days, but those Ted jokes have GOT to go. His animosity towards Ned could be explained by the threat Ned poses to Julian's fatherhood of Leo, but that's a beat the show has only minimally played, so Julian just comes across as a dick by continually being rude to Ned. Other than that, I do think Julian's been pretty successfully redeemed, and I like that he's trying to keep his nose clean while still acknowledging to Kim that his reputation isn't sterling.

Alexis alluded to Jason's dangerous lifestyle today, but I wish Sam would explicitly reference it and how it affects her thinking. No matter how much she loves Jason he comes with a lot of baggage attached, and as a mother that baggage should absolutely impact her decision making. She keeps talking about trusting herself and her instincts, but she's also got to consider her kids' place in all this, and I feel like that aspect is being avoided.

If the show's trying to paint Drew in a negative light by having him be sad and drunk, then it's not working on me. No, drinking won't solve his problems, but his seemingly happy marriage has been shattered, and I don't blame him for indulging in a vice. If that behavior continues then I'll have a problem with it, but a bitter and upset Drew makes sense to me given the circumstances. And frankly, his expression of emotion is a lot more relatable to me than Jason's endlessly perfect stoicism.

• Love 12
1 minute ago, YaddaYadda said:

I love Curtis. He's the friend everyone needs, but no one deserves.

He and Detective Chase should start a club for those who don't kiss the ring of the Sonny/Carly/Jason trinity.  Scotty can be the treasurer!

• Love 17
16 hours ago, Oracle42 said:

Of course Sam is still in love with Jason, when would she have fallen out of love with him?

When she found a better man?

I'm not writing the show (clearly) but the only thing I find admirable about Jason is his complete loyalty to Sonny and Carly, and that's a negative in terms of his relationship with Sam and his own kids.

22 minutes ago, Linny said:

Alexis alluded to Jason's dangerous lifestyle today, but I wish Sam would explicitly reference it and how it affects her thinking. No matter how much she loves Jason he comes with a lot of baggage attached, and as a mother that baggage should absolutely impact her decision making. She keeps talking about trusting herself and her instincts, but she's also got to consider her kids' place in all this, and I feel like that aspect is being avoided.

The more Sam is pulled towards Jason, the more ridiculous her hatred of Julian is.  Jason has killed more people than Julian has and with zero regrets.

• Love 12

Also, wasn't there a whole storyline of Sam's PTSD or whatever about this dangerous life of Jason's (when Billy Miller was still supposed to be Jason) that led to her shooting or stabbing (admittedly I was only half paying attention) Sonny? And that only further strengthened Drew's (again, when he was still supposed to be Jason) resolve to walk away from Sonny and that life? Which of course was brought up by Carly and Sonny when Burton returned as proof that they should have known he wasn't really Jason.

Because you know, not wanting to be a criminal anymore is after all a bad thing. Of course in fairness they were right that it should have been a sign because actual Jason will never leave them, even if it means signing away the rights to every kid he has and putting them second. But I'm sure that'll all be magically forgotten when in a few weeks we have Sam spouting how Jason would never have any harm come to her or the kids - except for how Michael got shot in the head years ago and Morgan is dead. 

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Love 5
40 minutes ago, Linny said:

but those Ted jokes have GOT to go. His animosity towards Ned could be explained by the threat Ned poses to Julian's fatherhood of Leo, but that's a beat the show has only minimally played, so Julian just comes across as a dick by continually being rude to Ned. 

It'd be one thing if he was being a dick/jerk, but they're just terrible jokes/insults. Why not just tell a knock knock joke while he's at it? "Hey Ned, knock knock, who's there? YOUR SMELL HAW HAW!"

I mean, Dr Belch? That's a Morgan maturity-level joke. That's how Julian should measure his jokes. Would Morgan find it funny? If yes, scrap it.

• Love 7
30 minutes ago, Linny said:

Sam is looking back on her relationship with Jason with rose colored glasses which is understandable.  She has forgotten what it is like to come in 5th in Jason's life behind the business, Sonny, Carly and Michael.  She accepted this for herself but will she be able to accept it for her children?  She needs to be reminded what that life was REALLY like.  She started to fall for Drew because she thought he was Jason but I contend that she fell more deeply in love with Jason/Drew because he was a better version of Jason who put her and her children first.  If Jason had not "died" five years ago, I think she would have left him because of his inability to put her and Danny first.  Jason is not capable of changing because he is brain damaged.  Sam is a mother who has matured from her "ride or die days".  She will not accept such a dangerous life for her small children and unlike Jason, will put them first.  Sam will always love Jason but I think she is "in love" with Drew and the life they have built together. 

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, Perkie said:

Sam insisted that she needs to find herself.  

I still don't understand this. 

I'm kind of surprised Alexis didn't suggest therapy for Sam.

I had to laugh at Sonny telling André he remembers more about the memory swap stuff than André realizes. Uh, where did you get your degree in neuroscience, Sonny? 

3 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:
5 minutes ago, Linny said:

[Julian's] Ted jokes have GOT to go.

PREACH!

Even I am weary of them at this point, and my tolerance was a lot higher than most. That aside, I do think Julian is mostly redeemed. People still hate him, and that's fine, but there are also people deciding for themselves if they're going to like him, and that's how it should be.

Carly's "I think Morgan is around" story is deeply, deeply dumb. Carly should recognize a scam when she sees one, even if its target is her dead son. Of course Sonny can't tell anything is upsetting Carly.

That was quite the motley group Ned convened to talk about how to revive Port Charles.

3 minutes ago, movingtargetgal said:

Jason is not capable of changing because he is brain damaged. 

Jason can change. He doesn't want to.

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

I'm kind of surprised Alexis didn't suggest therapy for Sam.

I wish she had.  Sam could have gone to talk to Kevin and then I could have muted the TV and pretended Kevin was talking to Livvie.

• Love 6
12 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

That was quite the motley group Ned convened to talk about how to revive Port Charles.

I get why Olivia, Lulu, and Michael were there (his wife, to publicize, CEO of ELQ).

Nina . . . I guess also to publicize it? But Valentin being there didn't make much sense.

• Love 1
21 minutes ago, movingtargetgal said:

Sam is looking back on her relationship with Jason with rose colored glasses which is understandable.  She has forgotten what it is like to come in 5th in Jason's life behind the business, Sonny, Carly and Michael.  She accepted this for herself but will she be able to accept it for her children?  She needs to be reminded what that life was REALLY like.  She started to fall for Drew because she thought he was Jason but I contend that she fell more deeply in love with Jason/Drew because he was a better version of Jason who put her and her children first.  If Jason had not "died" five years ago, I think she would have left him because of his inability to put her and Danny first.  Jason is not capable of changing because he is brain damaged.  Sam is a mother who has matured from her "ride or die days".  She will not accept such a dangerous life for her small children and unlike Jason, will put them first.  Sam will always love Jason but I think she is "in love" with Drew and the life they have built together. 

Sam is going to get hit with the bus then she'll realize.  I hope Drew at least gets custody of Scout while she decides to run off with Lassie.

• Love 8
29 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Sam insisted that she needs to find herself.  

Isn't she right there, snuffling on the couch?  The couch that Jason bought with mob money?

• Love 2
47 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Jason can change. He doesn't want to.

Exactly.

I know Jason is going to win, just as Sonny and Carly always win. That's the way this show rolls. It doesn't make it good storytelling though.  Or even good entertainment.

(I'd love to know how KM felt when she heard that Steve Burton was coming back.)

• Love 7
1 hour ago, statsgirl said:

The more Sam is pulled towards Jason, the more ridiculous her hatred of Julian is.  Jason has killed more people than Julian has and with zero regrets.

But he's never put a knife to her mother's throat - so for Sam*, Jason > Julian.  Sam's feelings about Julian are just as valid as Alexis's feelings about Jason.

* and Kristina and Molly and Diane

1 hour ago, statsgirl said:
17 hours ago, Oracle42 said:

Of course Sam is still in love with Jason, when would she have fallen out of love with him?

When she found a better man?

When? Up until a few months ago, she was in love with Drew because he was Jason. Two weeks before that, Drew ran off to protect Sonny and got shot...again.  Drew was raising Danny with her while working for Sonny and up until the cat poop disease, she had no issue with Sonny*, who is currently godfather to her daughter.  I'm all for GH telling the story of Sam choosing Drew because she fell in love with him because he's the better man, but they need to actually tell that story. The impulse purchase of Julian's business with Jason's mob money is not that story.

*Which never rang true for me, Sam would've blamed Sonny for Jason's "death".

14 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

(I'd love to know how KM felt when she heard that Steve Burton was coming back.)

I don't think she was happy about it, and I think that contributed to some odd writing decisions early on

Edited by Oracle42
  • Love 5
5 minutes ago, Oracle42 said:

I don't think she was happy about it, and I think that contributed to some odd writing decisions early on

I still don't think she's happy about it.

• Love 5
24 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

I know Jason is going to win, just as Sonny and Carly always win. That's the way this show rolls. It doesn't make it good storytelling though.  Or even good entertainment.

I'm pretty sure she wasn't thrilled.

That said, she and BM are in a relationship so it makes her not being thrilled kind of more complicated than "SB always get what he wants".

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, Oracle42 said:

When? Up until a few months ago, she was in love with Drew because he was Jason.

She got together with Drew because she thought he was Jason. But if the only reason she loves Drew is because she thought he was Jason, then no problem, she just goes to Jason now that he's back.

The fact that she's conflicted about it shows that she has feelings for Drew independent of thinking that he is Jason.

11 minutes ago, Oracle42 said:

But he's never put a knife to her mother's throat, so for Sam*, Jason > Julian.  Sam's feelings about Julian are just as valid as Alexis's feelings about Jason.

* and Kristina and Molly and Diane

I really don't accept this logic on the part of Sam etc. Especially wrt Diane who is in a relationship with Max the Mobster herself.

It doesn't matter to me how someone behaves to people in their immediate circle if they are terrible to others.  Ceausescu, the Romanian dictator, was good to his family but he was a monster to other people.  A person is who he is. 

If Julian had actually killed Alexis, that would be a different story.  But he didn't. Jason happily murdered and tarped people on Sonny's orders and will continue to do so now that he is back. The fact that Sam didn't know those people personally doesn't excuse any of it or make it less horrific.

• Love 17
34 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

If Julian had actually killed Alexis, that would be a different story. 

Why? He's murdered other people. But then, so have Drew and Alexis and Sam.  Sam/Molly/Kris/Diane aren't making an objective determination of value or good. They have every right to decide that they don't want Julian in their lives

• Love 2
2 hours ago, ulkis said:

Nina . . . I guess also to publicize it? But Valentin being there didn't make much sense.

Money. Port Charles is going to need all the money that they can get to rebuild and rebrand the city.

I did like how they showed different characters who weren’t at the start of today’s show and has them attend that meeting with Ned.

• Love 3

Why? He's murdered other people. But then, so have Drew and Alexis and Sam.  Sam/Molly/Kris/Diane aren't making an objective determination of value or good. They have every right to decide that they don't want Julian in their lives

They do have that right, although it's disrespectful to Alexis to keep haranguing her about Julian and not let her live her own life as an adult. She gets to make her own decisions too.  If Sam wants to choose Hitman Jason, Alexis gets to make her own choice too.

But hating Julian while thinking Jason is a god and "Uncle Sonny will fix everything" because he's a good guy makes them massive hypocrites.  (Also boring.)

Edited by statsgirl
  • Love 10

Did Sam pop a few tranquilizers before Alexis came over?  The mumbling and low-energy was at an all-time high (heh).

What's the over/under on how long Sam will be "alone" to "figure things out?"  If she makes it through April without banging Jason I'll be shocked.

But hating Julian while thinking Jason is a god and "Uncle Sonny will fix everything" because he's a good guy makes them massive hypocrites.  (Also boring.)

Of course they are.  Sonny almost blew up her sister and yet Molly feels totally fine throwing around threats of siccing her uncle on people she doesn't like. 

• Love 9

Julian may be a murderer but he was looking pectacular today. William DeVry is back and looking better then ever. I’m not sure how I like him with Kim but I can’t see him back with Alexis either. I know it’s only a soap but I can’t unsee what Julian did to Alexis. That said, I’ve been watching since 1978 and I unsaw what Luke did to Laura. Nothing is cannon in soaps. 

• Love 3
On 3/26/2018 at 9:24 PM, statsgirl said:

They do have that right, although it's disrespectful to Alexis to keep haranguing her about Julian and not let her live her own life as an adult. She gets to make her own decisions too.  If Sam wants to choose Hitman Jason, Alexis gets to make her own choice too.

Right. Like Alexis did with Sam/Jason or Kristina/Kiefer.  That's actually hypocritical - doing the thing to Alexis that they didn't like her doing to them. Hating the man who tried to muder their mother, not so much. They participated in his wedding with their mother knowing that he was a mobster and a murderer; that is not their issue. Their current feelings toward him have a direct correlation to the harm he did to Alexis. I would think less of Alexis's kids if they were okay with the man who tried to murder their mother.*

And the fact that they're allowed to hate him has been good for Julian's character. That, and putting some space between him and and Alexis. It's certainly doing a better job rehabbing Julian than the desperate sweaty mess they're trying to play out with Franco.

*Lookin' at you, Michael.

Edited by Oracle42
  • Love 4
6 hours ago, nilyank said:

Money. Port Charles is going to need all the money that they can get to rebuild and rebrand the city.

I did like how they showed different characters who weren’t at the start of today’s show and has them attend that meeting with Ned.

The Cassadine money Valentin took out from under Nikolas and Spencer. Don't remind me. Doesn't Nina have a boatload of money?