Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

God forbid Maxie ever confess that though she wish it wasn't due to medical reasons, she just didn't want to bear/have children.  Can't have that.

4 hours ago, ulkis said:

Well, I'm pretty sure she actually did say it until Ron "maybe I loved writing for babies because I was one" Carlivati came along.

She did. She said it during the non-wedding story. It was one of the things I really liked about the character. She was incredibly passionate about her career and unapologetically uninterested in motherhood.

But RC didn't know what to do with the female characters other than give them all the baybeez. So, Lulu got baby-rabies and Maxie suddenly wanted children and didn't care about her career. TBH, I think the Georgie story would have made much more sense (and would have been much more in character, both then and after Spin moved to the other side of the country) if she'd been willing to let Dante/Lulu adopt, and Spin had been the one fighting to keep the baby.

Edited by Oracle42
  • Love 5
8 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

I'm totally on the Franco hate train. Why TPTP thought bringing that character back was a good idea is a question for the ages. That said, I'm not sure why I'm supposed to hate the fact that the SERIAL KILLER needles the mob enforcer with a substantial body count of his own. I'm fairly certain the families of Jason's victims don't view him with anything other than contempt and disgust.

Right. But following that analogy to its logical conclusion - Jason (appropriately) doesn't view Franco with anything other than contempt and disgust because Sam and Michael are his family. His feelings aren't based on the objective fact that Franco is a SERIAL KILLING RAPIST KIDNAPPER, the contempt and disgust are based on his personal history with the murderhobo.

It's the same reason that I don't have a problem with Sam/Molly/Diane/Kristina hating Julian. It's not a moral stance, they don't hate him because he's a criminal. They hate him because he hurt Alexis so deeply that their brilliant, capable mother/friend (who survived a childhood with Helena and Stavros!) tried to crawl into a bottle and stay there.

And while I'm on a UO rant (hee), I don't think Elizabeth telling Jason it was time to move on was so bad. That scene was poorly written (as usual), but I think the bigger point is a good one. It doesn't mean you forget what happens. It means you put it in a different place and don't let it consume you all the time. I like that Sam now pretty much ignores Franco.

I think Sam ignoring Franco is out of character bs, but she's been damned near unrecognizable for years now.  I also think that it would be easier for Jason to just ignore Franco if Franco had targeted him directly. It would be considerably more difficult for anyone, brain damaged mob enforcer or not, to forgive Franco for not only hurting his family, but for the sadistic ways that he chose to attack them.

And seriously?!??! No-one has raised the coincidental timing of the murderhobo approaching vulnerable, "pariah" Liz in the wake of the Jakeson reveal? or the fact that he immediately and cloyingly ingratiated himself with her JasonChild? Seriously? Nobody posited that he was using them as a shield, or would use them as a weapon?

Edited by Oracle42
  • Love 11

I'm just happy that Jason got told The Truth two days in a row, yesterday that he's a brain-damaged killer, and today that he's a passive-aggressive liar.  That's definitely a change from the General Hospital I know and hate.

22 hours ago, Valmarmar said:

Agree.   I was taken aback at her response to being with Georgie.  I found such solace being with my daughter during my traumatic times while she was growing up.

I think ordinarily that's right. I'm grateful for my daughter when things are bad.  But in Maxie's case, Spinelli/Ellie/Georgie are a family unit and Maxie would be an outsider there. I'd be surprised if Georgie didn't call Ellie "Mommy".

It might make her feel better to be in their guest room or it may make her feel even worse, seeing the family that she will never have with Nathan.

• Love 2

The thought of Kiki and Spinelli and Sonny and Carly and Nelle and Amy and Jason makes me reach for my Vernor's ginger ale. (Yes I live in Michigan). So many repugnant characters on one episode. My watch is pretty much done now. You guys are much more entertaining than the show.

• Love 6
3 hours ago, Oracle42 said:

Jason (appropriately) doesn't view Franco with anything other than contempt and disgust because Sam and Michael are his family. His feelings aren't based on the objective fact that Franco is a SERIAL KILLING RAPIST KIDNAPPER, the contempt and disgust are based on his personal history with the murderhobo.

I agree with all of this. Franco can still bring up the fact that Jason is a killer, IMO. 

It would be considerably more difficult for anyone, brain damaged mob enforcer or not, to forgive Franco for not only hurting his family, but for the sadistic ways that he chose to attack them.

I don't equate moving on with forgiveness. Some things can't be forgiven, but you still have to find a way to keep going.

And seriously?!??! No-one has raised the coincidental timing of the murderhobo approaching vulnerable, "pariah" Liz in the wake of the Jakeson reveal? or the fact that he immediately and cloyingly ingratiated himself with her JasonChild? Seriously? Nobody posited that he was using them as a shield, or would use them as a weapon?

Nobody—neither characters nor writers—cares enough about Elizabeth to wonder.

Oh, Lauren. Drunk dialing never ends well.

10 hours ago, AuxArx said:

Why does Amy exist?  She just sticks her nose into everyone's business and it's really off putting. 

That character is a soap trope, but I think it's definitely one that needs to be retired. It's a thankless role.  I feel sorry for Risa Dorken. 

• Love 2
14 hours ago, ulkis said:

Why would Maxie need her? She has the warm loving embrace of Nina and mama Liesl now. ;)

I liked her scenes at Sonny's. As for her scene with Jason, yes, it was presumptuous of her to say she thinks Sam loves Jason more, but it's not like that's not an occasional characteristic of Robin's. Also I think if Jason had actually said to Sam, hey I love you, let's give it another try and Sam said no, Robin would at least back off a little. But she knows Jason hasn't tried that.

Would that matter, though? Sam straight up told Jason "I chose Drew" like she DID in fact have a choice between them. As if Jason was an option who put himself out there and she said no. I think what the characters find unreal is that Sam actually chose Jason's twin over Jason; a man she only knew as Jason Morgan and was with for a mere two years or so.

You're right that it's within Robin's character to support whatever woman Jason loves, but I'm just sick of Robin having to have anything to do with Sam. I had it good for SEVEN YEARS, GIRL. Then Ron had to fuck it all up and have Robin save "Jason" and Samtrick and then BMJason and it's been hell ever since.

• Love 3
7 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

I agree with all of this. Franco can still bring up the fact that Jason is a killer, IMO. 

I don't think that would be any more appropriate/acceptable than Jason reminding his victims families that the dead man was in the mob. Of course, I have less of a problem with rival mobsters killing each other then I do with anything that Franco has done,  both before and after the tumor.

7 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

Nobody—neither characters nor writers—cares enough about Elizabeth to wonder.

I wonder if him trying to use her and then genuinely falling in love with her might have made this relationship less repellent to me? 

I don't know anything actually could do that, but it's a soap trope for a reason and it's something RoHo could play very well. It certainly couldn't have been worse than the creepy transgressing on Liz's boundary scenes that Jelly kept throwing on the screen

Edited by Oracle42
  • Love 1
18 minutes ago, Oracle42 said:

the creepy transgressing on Liz's boundary scenes

I still can't believe they honestly thought those scenes weren't gross and completely inappropriate on so many levels. Or possibly worse, didn't care, because they involved Roger Howarth, Soap Royalty!

21 minutes ago, Oracle42 said:

I don't think that would be any more appropriate/acceptable than Jason reminding his victims families that the dead man was in the mob. Of course, I have less of a problem with rival mobsters killing each other then I do with anything that Franco has done,  both before and after the tumor.

I hate that the mob is considered the moral standard for this fakakta show, so anyone who can remind Sonny and/or Jason that they killers is okay with me, even it's a gross SERIAL KILLER. I'm so sick of the hypocrisy on this show.

• Love 9

Literally anyone else could do that more effectively though. It's meaningless because it's Franco. They should have let Liz say it.  That would have been better than the lines they gave her about Jason needing to 'get over it' and she meets the incredibly low bar of never having used rape as a weapon against two of his family members.

Just another reason cartini shouldn't of killed off AJ

• Love 1

Just another reason cartini shouldn't of killed off AJ

It sure seems that a good chunk of my viewing time is spent watching the writers attempt to portray Sonny, Franco, Jason and Carly as not the horrible monsters that they are.  AJ and Jason were shown as two little boys, inextricably linked, that were always seen together and brought out for the holidays.  AJ vs. Jason as adults engaged in sibling rivalry would have been much more enjoyable than watching serial killer vs. serial killer.  Throw in an inexplicable amount of time allotted to two mafia bosses - along with a whole family created for Nina and Julian and the Cains and I just have to bow my head in disgust as to how far this show has degenerated from a hospital drama to one pampering to evil people whose goals are not to save humans but to exploit them. 

How come MS came across as a solid actress these past couple of episodes and not for the past couple of years?  It's too bad that they didn't kill off RP earlier. 

Edited by sunnyface
sonny

There are serious structural problems with General Hospital that may be there for as long as it's on the air, but I think Chris Van Etten has a good heart and cares about what he does, and it's showing up in the product. Some real emotion is getting into the formulas, and the characters have more fullness than they had a year or six months ago. There was a dreadful lull for a month or so following the resolution of the Jason/Drew non-mystery, but it's been better lately. 

Edited by Asp Burger
  • Love 5

I'm sick and tired of Robin having to pay tribute and courtesy to Sonny and Carly with a special visit, and butter up Jason too. Instead of seeing the mob losers, wouldn't it be refreshing for Robin if she could sit down with one or more of the docs after the funeral or go over to Monica's to discuss her current ground-breaking research? It's much more likely that a brilliant doctor would talk shop rather than choose to hang out with a powerful mob boss. But Robin must be on the scene and caution Sonny about getting his Dad a checkup!

With Kiki getting sloshed over Dillon's relationship perfidy, it's the perfect moment for that sleazy doctor to return and maul her. That way, the show could fit itself seamlessly into the #metoo movement while enjoying a favorite theme--rape.

• Love 5
22 hours ago, sacrebleu said:

I like to imagine Camembert has been SORASed and is raising Asiago on his own. They live above Kelly's. (does anyone writing for the show remember that Liz's first born is actually older than Molly?)

It's beyond stoooopid that this show has refused to age Elizabeth's children, and it's because Becky looks so young that having teenagers would not be believable, or so I read.  Well, doesn't she have teens (or near teens) in real life?  I just hate hate hate when the math doesn't add up regarding characters' ages.  Like, wasn't Jake's kidney supposedly transplanted into Joss (who was younger than he, at the time) yet Jake's still a little boy of maybe 10, while Joss is practically grown up, going to proms, almost having sex with her boyfriend, probably getting her drivers license any day.  Or am I totally mixing up my characters names and plots?  I cannot keep anything straight with this show.  Everything is so damn Byzantine-ish.

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, Ladyrain said:

It's beyond stoooopid that this show has refused to age Elizabeth's children, and it's because Becky looks so young that having teenagers would not be believable, or so I read.  Well, doesn't she have teens (or near teens) in real life?  I just hate hate hate when the math doesn't add up regarding characters' ages.  Like, wasn't Jake's kidney supposedly transplanted into Joss (who was younger than he, at the time) yet Jake's still a little boy of maybe 10, while Joss is practically grown up, going to proms, almost having sex with her boyfriend, probably getting her drivers license any day.  Or am I totally mixing up my characters names and plots?  I cannot keep anything straight with this show.  Everything is so damn Byzantine-ish.

Cameron, Spencer, Emma, and Jake are all supposed to be older than Joss. Aiden is supposed to be the same age.  It's quite ridiculous.

• Love 3

Everyone always points to Cameron reverse aging, but the same kid actor has played him since 2013, so unless someone is slipping that kid something to stunt his growth, I don't get this argument.  The problem is that the show willy-nilly SORAS-es kids.  That's always been a thing, it's not exclusive to this version of GH.

• Love 1

Huh. Now that Jason is single...and if when SheBeast does something to piss off Joss or something, like break up her relationship, I wonder if the show will try to have her seduce Jason? I know a lot of folks here talked about her doing just that to make the harridan's head explode. Of course she was just a baby at the time, and no knew how FAST this FAKAKTA show would SORAS her...

@Asp Burger You just know if Ron had been writing, Donna Mills would have showed up in the middle of the funeral, her and Obrecht would have started cat fighting and knocked over the coffin and Nathan's shirt would have been ripped open.

4 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

Huh. Now that Jason is single...and if when SheBeast does something to piss off Joss or something, like break up her relationship, I wonder if the show will try to have her seduce Jason?

The actress is actually 14, there's no way. 

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 5

I know GH is stupid enough to do it, but I don't want to be part of the audience to see it.  I already feel like I am being bludgeoned with this bullsh*t about true love shared by Sam and Jason.  I am not a Sam fan and never have been; she talks everything to death. That being said I would absolutely HATE her if she chose to endanger her children in the name of her own happiness and (yuck) truuuuuue looooooove.  Damn, just how selfish and stupid can a woman get?  Even Lisl had the smarts to keep Nathan hidden from Faison.  I certainly cannot see Drew allowing his daughter to live with a mob enforcer and remember, that is what darling Jason of the shell-shaped ears is. I have flashbacks of the horrific scene of Laura in the shower while her house was being torn apart/riddled with bullets because of Luke's association with Sonny.  Maybe the show needs to remind viewers of just what dear Godfather Sonny actually is and what association with him can mean.

• Love 7
33 minutes ago, LadyDot said:

Maybe the show needs to remind viewers of just what dear Godfather Sonny actually is and what association with him can mean.

That would require the show to realize that itself. Sonny is the good, noble mobster who loooooves his family so much, remember?

(I thought it was Brenda in the shower? And Laura wielding the shotgun to defend her family?)

ETA: Sonny is as close to a family patriarch as this show has. Let that sink in for a second.

Edited by Melgaypet
  • Love 2

Going back to the previous page post about Robin and Stone, IIRC, Robin had gone to Felicia for birth control advice. Since it was an established/stable relationship, Felicia helped her get on the pill, so no more condoms after the initial 30 day period...problem is, the pill does not protect against HIV/AIDs. So, through no fault of anyone's (as Stone didn't know he was infected), Stone passed along the virus to Robin. Not sure if Felicia did a lot of breast-beating after realizing why Robin was infected, but I'm sure she blamed herself.

• Love 1

Quick question, is GH preempted/interrupted for anyone else because of the Florida shooting stuff? I'm watching on Firestick, so I can't tell if the live stream is just behind or if GH is actually being interrupted right now.

That screen grab will never get tired for me.

ETA:

The last person Griffin needs permission from about his relationship with Ava is Amy. Good grief.

I love Anna's plaid mohair coat.

Why is André talking like he's mildly sedated? I get that prison is no picnic, but as he himself put it, "minimum-security prison is like middle school with jumpsuits." Or maybe Anna's visit woke him from a deep sleep.

Oh, Nelle. You clearly learned nothing from using Morgan's death in your last scheme. Talk about a surefire way to make Michael hate her forever. (Well, a month or two.) 

Where was the regular Kelly's person that Mike could just waltz in and start serving coffee? (Never mind; the next scene there had her notice Mike behind the counter.)

• Love 3

I'm surprised.  I was so sure that we would have a scene with Maxie having flowers delivered to her from Nathan who ordered them before he died with sweet note about how he is so excited about their future with their baby together.  I'm not sure if I'm disappointed that didn't happen or happy that GH did do the obvious tear-grab.

• Love 5

I see no need for Anna roll up to prison to confide her secret in Andre. She could have easily opened up to Griffin; he's utterly trustworthy, would never judge her, and he's friendly with Finn and could advise her on how to approach him. But noooo, instead the show gives us nearly comatose Andre and more of Kiki acting as a spoiler in her mother's relationship, because that's clearly what we're all clamoring for.

All of Carly's recent phone calls came from Nelle, Sonny, Joss, and Michael. I guess Jason doesn't have to call her since she's set up a permanent residence in his ass. I don't fully understand Nelle's shenanigans, but I am assuming she used the PC wormhole to take her to a place where pay phones still exist in order to pull off this scheme.

Michael sure is easily impressed, acting so grateful for Nelle and telling her he won't forget this. Sheesh, Michael, she did a nice thing but it's not like she gave you her kidney, calm down.

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, Linny said:

I don't fully understand Nelle's shenanigans, but I am assuming she used the PC wormhole to take her to a place where pay phones still exist in order to pull off this scheme.

Beechers' Corner, presumably.

I still don't like Nelle, but oh it made me itchy seeing Carly get to work on taking another baby from its mother/another child away from the Q's.

• Love 4

Is Frons back in the building? Kiki hitting on Spin makes it seem so.

Alexis says Laura must have booked her campaign spots months ago. Didn't Laura say she was going to run for mayor about a month and a half ago?

Kiki: my mom and her priest!

Hee.

Ava's hair looks nice today. But oh jeez WHY are they making Ava jealous of Griffin and Kiki? Is this supposed to be soapy. Surely there is another soapy well they can turn to. At least make it so Kiki is orchestrating these moments cause she's pissed at Ava for whatever reason.

Heh at Diane trying to get an early start on wringing money from Michael.

I note this only because I'm just tired of the weepiness, I liked how Anna said, "I don't care" re: Faison's will.

Darn it, Griffin was doing so well, getting angry and annoyed, but then when Ava left he reverted to his default weepy sad face. 

Sonny to Mike: Don't worry, it'll be over before you know it.

That's what he says at the beginning of all his dates too, hardy har har.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 7
23 minutes ago, LillyB said:

I hope that I am not wrong for hoping that Nelle's baby will be a tock, I do not want Snarly to get her hands on another Q baby and turn it into a Corinthos,

I don't want that either, believe me, but the Quartermaines need to get started on the next generation before they die out completely. Toward that end, Leo should also be retconned as Ned's. I suppose Jason's kids count...but not really. It doesn't help that so many who are the right age to start having kids - Dillon, Brook Lynn, Maya - are missing.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, ulkis said:

Sonny to Mike: Don't worry, it'll be over before you know it.

That's what he says at the beginning of all his dates too, hardy har har.

I was gonna say, that's probably what he says right before he executes someone.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

Previews...oh...it's Dr. Bensch...why?

Oh boy...didn't see them but maybe the show really is going to go there while Kiki is sloshed or hung over so she can be a #metoo courtesy of creepy over-friendly Dr Bensch.

Furthermore, hypocritical Kiki has also two-timed boyfriends in her day...why is Dillon's dalliance upsetting her so much?

It's hard to believe still that Kiki is the next Monica Quartermaine, super female doctor. Let's consider Kiki Jerome against--oh, I don't know--Dr. Robin Scorpio? See the correlations? No I don't either.

Edited by P3pp3rb1rd
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, P3pp3rb1rd said:

Furthermore, hypocritical Kiki has also two-timed boyfriends in her day...why is Dillon's dalliance upsetting her so much?

Your point about Kiki's past - flashing the Kikis at Michael when she was with Morgan, for example - are spot-on, but I get being upset by being serially cheated on.  I also think it'd be interesting if that's subconsciously part of why Kiki is gloaming on to Griffin, though I doubt the show has given it that much thought.

But you know what I also realized from these scenes?  This twenty-something woman doesn't have A friend on-canvas and that is ridiculous.  The young people on this show need to stop talking to their parents non-stop and go to a trivia night or something.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 2

Drunk Kiki trying to take off her blouse was the most genuinely funny thing I've seen on this show in ages.

Alexis is upset that Laura booked Julian's pub to watch the election results in because why? She goes there pretty much every day as it is.

• Love 9

I am way behind and wil go back and read the posts, but I thought that last Friday's episode (Nathan's funeral) was spot on. Acting, especially Maxie and Nina, writing, directing, everything. From the opening scene, to Georgie!!!, to Lulu not placing a rose and then Maxie saying, you should be sorry. You killed him, to Georgie and Nathan walking away together, to the bloody sonogram, to the subtle look between Valentin and Peter, to actually having people at the funeral. Everything was spot on IMO. THIS is the GH I have watched since 1979.

• Love 13
3 hours ago, LillyB said:

I hope that I am not wrong for hoping that Nelle's baby will be a tock

If that’s wrong, I don’t want to be right. But then they’ll have to come up with another story for Nelle, and it will likely be even worse.

3 hours ago, ulkis said:

Nah, that he fucks up.

That’s why Sonny has Jason—he doesn’t miss.

• Love 1
11 hours ago, BlancheDevoreaux said:

Cameron, Spencer, Emma, and Jake are all supposed to be older than Joss. Aiden is supposed to be the same age.  It's quite ridiculous.

But of course Joss gets the SORAS and the starring role. She's CarSon's.

9 hours ago, ulkis said:

The actress is actually 14, there's no way.

Wasn't Kim McC some ridiculously young age when they started writing her in a romantic relationship?  And Genie Francis was 16 or something like that when Laura married Scott.

The actress playing Joss is too young right now to vamp Jason away as Carly did Tony but I'm sad to miss Carly's head exploding.

18 hours ago, HeatLifer said:

Would that matter, though? Sam straight up told Jason "I chose Drew" like she DID in fact have a choice between them. As if Jason was an option who put himself out there and she said no. I think what the characters find unreal is that Sam actually chose Jason's twin over Jason; a man she only knew as Jason Morgan and was with for a mere two years or so.

I think it's ridiculous that all these people are telling Jason that all he has to do is tell Sam he wants to be with her as if then she'll go to him.

Sam knows he wants her back.  If she didn't before, she knew it after NewYear's Eve.  Sam did have a choice and she made it, she chose Drew.  It's not like when Jason came back, she couldn't have told Drew "Look, I know we had these two years together but my heart really belongs to Jason so see ya around" if she had wanted to.  But she didn't.

I'm not surprised that Sam chose Drew, the guy who wants to protect his family and who is a committed father, over the guy who lives dangerously and put his family in danger and who always chooses Sonny and Carly over his own wife and kids.  Why can't those characters see it?  Especially Robin who knows that being in love with Jason doesn't necessarily last a lifetime.

Edited by statsgirl
  • Love 10
10 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

I'm not surprised that Sam chose Drew the guy who wants to protect his family and who is a committed father over the guy who lives dangerously and put his family in danger and who always chooses Sonny and Carly over his own wife and kids.  Why can't those characters see it?  Especially Robin who knows that being in love with Jason doesn't necessarily last a lifetime.

They really don't care to see it; Sonny and Carly believe Jason is entitled to Sam and Danny. I also think they assume that if he doesn't get back together with Sam, he'll eventually move on and they don't want to do deal with accepting a new woman/having her try to disrupt the "statuts quo" that they, their kids and the business come first in Jason's life (plus Carly is comfortable with Sam at this point).  In Robin's case, I understand her thinking of Jason/Sam/Drew  like Sabrina/Patrick/Robin due to all of Jason and Sam's history, but that's not an accurate comparison for several reasons, one of which is that Patrick didn't treat Robin as an inferior priority to his job.

• Love 4

GH is pretty dumb in the Kiki romance department. They got rid of Dillion which was odd since the Kiki & Dillion pairing was just starting and pretty popular. Now, there is no one in the Kiki age range so they are pairing her with all of these old guys. WTF? I guess they were trying to free up cash for Steve Burton but do they plan on hiring some new young guy for Haley Erin? The writers & FV keep trying to make storylines with Kiki and the old doctor and Griffin. I reallly don’t get it.

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, ciarra said:

Half my show was missing due to the Florida shooting.  How did Nelly know who Mike was?  I assume she summoned Michael.  Thanks in advance.

Mike dropped/threw his wallet on the ground and Nelle saw a picture of Michael & Morgan in it.  She called Michael and asked if he knew a "Michael Corbin."

• Love 2
4 hours ago, statsgirl said:

I think it's ridiculous that all these people are telling Jason that all he has to do is tell Sam he wants to be with her as if then she'll go to him.

Yeah, it's like Sam has no say: If Jason wants her back, then they'll be a couple again. Sam has said she doesn't want to be with him. People need to respect that and leave it alone.

The Ava/Griffin fight was so stupid. It was glaringly obvious Lauren was drunk, and Ava should know Griffin well enough by now to know he's not going to try anything with an impaired person. And Ava angry about spending Valentine's Day alone. Gah. She's dating a doctor. There will be interruptions.

10 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

Previews...oh...it's Dr. Bensch...why?

It's cheaper for JdP to have his own health insurance?

• Love 6

Ava actually complained about the time Griffin is giving attention to his patients. She didn’t seem to have a problem when she was the patient in question that he was trying to help.

This neediness and irrational insecurity is the least attractive version of Ava.

And for all her talk about wanting Avery back, she is doing absolutely nothing to change Avery’s current custody situation. Unless encouraging Nellie in her latest stupid plan.

Speaking of Nellie, if she was smart, she would realize that genuinely helping Michael’s family would get her closer to what she wants than trying to screw them over.

Also, as Diane reminded Carly today, Michael can be cold an d ruthless if he believes that is continuing to harm his family. He would take the kid away from her if he thinks she is cuckoo for coco puffs. Despite what she delusionally believes, Michael never reach the point that he thought that he was in love with her.  

• Love 2
7 hours ago, statsgirl said:

I'm not surprised that Sam chose Drew, the guy who wants to protect his family and who is a committed father, over the guy who lives dangerously and put his family in danger and who always chooses Sonny and Carly over his own wife and kids.  Why can't those characters see it? 

This. The other characters' blindness about Jason's automatic choices and lack of empathy and loyalty is one of the major flaws for me. It's as if the characters who support and urge JaSam have a personal investment in that couple pairing. It doesn't ring true unless we are watching an imitation of "Grease" again.

• Love 1
6 hours ago, ByaNose said:

The writers & FV keep trying to make storylines with Kiki and the old doctor and Griffin. I really don’t get it.

They don't know whether to have skeevy Dr Bensch sexually harass Kiki or create a triangle of jealousy with Griffin/Kiki/Ava. Their clunky writing dilemma is so embarrassing for the show itself.

• Love 1