Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

53 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

Oh Boo-Fucking-Hoo that he feels bad or guilty. I'm so sick and tired of this. If you're going to introduce a villain, then let him or her stay a fucking villain. At least Faison, Stavros and Helena OWNED their villainy.

I don't think introduced him as a Faison/Stavros/Helena/Franco/Valentin character at all though. He used Aurora as a way to lure Faison to town but he didn't do it with the intention of Faison hurting anyone else, but to confront him. 

They're really laying it on thick with him though. "That means you're a hero!" Although I guess soaps have always been like this, more or less.

Have either Olivia or Sonny mentioned talking to Dante since Nathan got shot?

Maxie should just take the money and give it to charity.

8 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

I fast forwarded the whole reading of the will. Did it specifically state what Nathan was going to get? And I do a lot of fast forwarding, so maybe I missed it, but how did Faison learn he had another son? Did he know his name? We know he didn't know the cop he shot was that son. So if the answer is Yes to knowing about him before he came back to Port Charles, and yes to the name, okay.

Faison learned about Nathan from the article Lulu wrote exposing Nathan as Faison's son.  He knew his name, and said he was leaving his estate to his son, but he didn't state which son.

16 minutes ago, Perkie said:

Is it just me or are they chem testing Peter and Maxie?  If done right it could be good and soapy.  That she leans on him and gets close to him only to find out that it's his fault Faison came to town in the first place.  

i think he might have a dalliance with both Lulu and Maxie.

• Love 1

Faison knew that Nathan was his son because he came to Port Charles because of the interview Nathan gave Lulu. So since he was mad at Henrik, it doesn't make sense that he wouldn't have put Nathan's name in his will.

12 minutes ago, ulkis said:

I don't think introduced him as a Faison/Stavros/Helena/Franco/Valentin character at all though. He used Aurora as a way to lure Faison to town but he didn't do it with the intention of Faison hurting anyone else, but to confront him.

Also while he helped Faison kidnap Jason, his great sin according to Faison (and me) is that he didn't kill Jason. (Seriously Henrik, you had one job ....) That's not an out-and-out villain like Stavros, Helena or Faison. They may be setting him up to replace Nathan as a thirty-something male character since RP wanted to leave. IIRC, there's only Dante. Micheal and Griffin in that group now since they got rid of Dillon and Andre.

Edited by statsgirl
  • Love 1

How long do we expect this dementia storyline to last?  Because my aunt had Alzheimer's, and she died many years after she was finally diagnosed.  And a friend's father has Alzheimer's, and his wife had been looking after him for ten years before finally moving him into a care centre last year.  This isn't a "diagnosis-decline-death-in-six-months" diagnosis.  And I just can't see them having this going on for the next two years, let alone four to ten years.

And just why exactly is it so important for Jason to find Heinrich/Henrik/aka Peter?  He now knows Faison is dead, Faison told him why he kidnapped Jason and Drew and transplanted Jason's memory into Drew.  H/H/P didn't kill Jason, which Faison wanted - so does Jason want to thank him?  Maybe he didn't kill him because he realized he wasn't a murderer like his dad?  What does Jason have to gain by talking to him?

• Love 2

The will said Andre's method for reversing the memory implantation is in Faison's safe. But Andre is alive and well and can be talked to in prison, so why can't he just do it ? Or did I miss something ?

• Love 7
58 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

I fast forwarded the whole reading of the will. Did it specifically state what Nathan was going to get? And I do a lot of fast forwarding, so maybe I missed it, but how did Faison learn he had another son? Did he know his name? We know he didn't know the cop he shot was that son. So if the answer is Yes to knowing about him before he came back to Port Charles, and yes to the name, okay. But I still don't believe he would update his will before coming to Port Charles. Why would he? Did he know he was going to die? I don't think so. It's all so stupid and plot contrivance. And yet another glaring example of why I refuse to credit the new writers with anything.

The will was updated Jan 13, which Sam said is the day the story about Nathan ran.

The other odd thing was Faison left Anna some sort of antiquity, a Goddess of Fertility I believe.  She refused it.  But surely there is something inside that statue, probably Drew's memories.

Edited by bannana
4 minutes ago, bannana said:

The other odd thing was Faison left Anna some sort of antiquity, a Goddess of Fertility I believe.  She refused it.  But surely there is something inside that statue, probably Drew's memories.

I was waiting for Anna to grab the statue and smash it to reveal the secret message inside.

• Love 3

I hate Sonny but Maurice is actually stepping his game up with this Mike storyline and it makes me angry that he has settled to act like this insufferable waste of space for years. The new actor playing Mike is good too I actually remember him from way back when but I still miss the original guy. At least those asses didn't resurrect staydeadalreadyCourtney for this.

1 hour ago, nilyank said:

I would have no problem with that. Unlike Nathan, the actor that plays Peter can act.

A lot of people know Wes from Charmed but I know him from a few different projects over the years and I think one of my favorite performances of his was in a little Indie gay film called Latter Days. It's pretty cheesy and stereotypical though the concept and the origin material is actually really compelling, but Wes plays a character that just emotes so genuinely and beautifully that you fall in love with him. There's also this super hot and intese love scene in the film that really steams up the screen so he can definitely bring it when it comes to the making of love. Just try to ignore his hair because it was during his bushy phase.

I really wish they hadn't made him Faison's secret son even if his mother is Anna because I think Anna is next to Lila and Monica the only other mom on the show whose kids I actually don't have a long-standing hate hate relationship with. But he can act and it's nice to see a new face that doesn't just drag through his scenes like a lost deer in headlights.

Is Oscar gay? I keep skipping days and weeks of watching but last I checked he got beatup and I don't think that he and Joss are being put together as a romantic couple so I assume that he's getting bullied for his sexual orientation at school but he's trying to keep it a secret from his mother and that is somehow soon to be linked to her and Julian because of Julian's connection to and relationship or what there used to be with Lucas. Just my guess though for now.

I would be all chips on the table in if Drew and Jason will go on and kill each other. Drew's the dumb and boring and stupid type and Jason's the dumb and silent and stupid type so let them both go at it old school Roman gladiator style with sharp knives or big sticks. If there manages to be a surivor feed his ass to the lions.

I understand Maxie lost her husband and everything but I don't care about her pain and I'm sick and tired of them using that ridculous fake grave site to have everyone come by and stroke his equally stupid fake headstone. I'm just happy that her terrible actor of a husband character is gone hopefully for good. His death that took way too long to come at last fills me with joy.

Edited by TV Mercenary
spelling is in fact pretty fundamental.
  • Love 1
9 minutes ago, bannana said:

Oh, I assumed that was a jab meant to indicate he knew about their child.

2 minutes ago, TV Mercenary said:

Is Oscar gay? I keep skipping days and weeks of watching but last I checked he got beatup and I don't think that he and Joss are being put together as a romantic couple so I assume that he's getting bullied for his sexual orientation at school but he's trying to keep it a secret from his mother and that is somehow soon to be linked to her and Julian because of Julian's connection to and relationship or what there used to be with Lucas. Just my guess though for now.

Joss and Oscar are a couple.  And Oscar is getting beat up because they have been defending a (completely off-screen) friend at school who is gender-fluid, I believe.  I have seen some speculation that Oscar actually might be "the friend", but I dunno, Frank seems to want to make Joss and Oscar Starr and Cole 2.0 so I can't see it going that way.

4 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

Joss and Oscar are a couple.  And Oscar is getting beat up because they have been defending a (completely off-screen) friend at school who is gender-fluid, I believe.  I have seen some speculation that Oscar actually might be "the friend", but I dunno, Frank seems to want to make Joss and Oscar Starr and Cole 2.0 so I can't see it going that way.

I agree with this too, which kind of refutes Valentin's version of events.

4 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

I thought they would have realized by now that those kids have absolutely no chemistry with each other they may as well be brother and sister. How many multiple failed relationships they can juggle at the same time should not be a goal for the show.

That's actually the scene I was talking about I think. I thought that Joss is kind of acting like Oscar's cover story so no one suspects what's really going on with him at school.  Somehow he has been exposed or revealed and he's getting trounced at school but he's too afraid to come out because of who his mom and hew dad are and he's afraid of rejection and the whole nine yards. At least that to me seems a lot more believable than thinking that he and Joss are interested in each other.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Pingaponga said:

.  H/H/P didn't kill Jason, which Faison wanted - so does Jason want to thank him?  Maybe he didn't kill him because he realized he wasn't a murderer like his dad?  What does Jason have to gain by talking to him?

He told Drew sometime ago he wanted to know what H/P's plans had been for him/does he still need to be concerned about people coming after him, and are Sam and Danny safe. He was concerned about his family being targeted to make him (Jason) comply with with whatever the plan had been, and still might be, for Patient 6. 

1 hour ago, bannana said:

The will was updated Jan 13, which Sam said is the day the story about Nathan ran.

Yeah, after the loss of the disco ball ornament, Anna should know that gifts need to be carefully inspected.  

• Love 2
6 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

I'm pretty sure AJ told Michael all of this, hence his disowning Mooby and changing his name, before changing it back to Corinthos after AJ was murdered. So now that we know that AJ was indeed murdered and that particular plot wasn't erased, then everything else that happened during AJ's return should also be canon. So Michael just proved himself to be a Stupider Little Shit again, because he's speaking with those two monsters.

Michael knows basic facts about Carly's actions, but I don't believe he and Monica have ever had a conversation where she spelled out the pain/trauma it caused her and Alan. He has never heard Carly speak her uncensored contempt for AJ and the utter lack of remorse for how she hurt him and helped Sonny cover up the murder. Carly's tried to talk around it in any conversation with Michael about AJ. She has acknowledged the facts of what she did, yes, but he has yet to hear her be the real Carly talking about his murdered father and the rest of the Q Family.  He should really take in how Carly has no respect whatsoever for his grandmother Monica, or the relationship he built with AJ before Sonny shot him. 

• Love 8

Michael knows that Carly didn't tell AJ that he was Michael's father and that she kept him away from the Quartermaines for much of his life.  He knows that Sonny killed AJ. He knows Carly feels about the Quartermaines. And yet he still supports Carly and Sonny and Jason 100%, even while he watches them separate Avery from her mother as he himself was separated AJ. 

Michael really is a SLS.

1 hour ago, Bringonthedrama said:

He told Drew sometime ago he wanted to know what H/P's plans had been for him/does he still need to be concerned about people coming after him, and are Sam and Danny safe. He was concerned about his family being targeted to make him (Jason) comply with with whatever the plan had been, and still might be, for Patient 6. 

Jason is so concerned about Sam and Danny being targeted that he refuses to work with or share information with Drew, the guy who lives with them.

• Love 10
33 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Michael really is a SLS.

Jason is so concerned about Sam and Danny being targeted that he refuses to work with or share information with Drew, the guy who lives with them.

I think Michael has been living somewhat in denial about what a truly awful person his mother is, dating back to before she hooked up with Sonny. That denial extends to her OTT hatred of AJ and the rest of the Qs. 

Jason is one for contradictions, what can ya say. He tells his mother he loves her, but spends far more time with Robin's mother. I think he's had maybe two scenes with Monica since returning? 

1 minute ago, Bringonthedrama said:

I think he's [Jason] had maybe two scenes with Monica since returning? 

Yup.  The one where they reunited, when she had to track him down even though he was all, "I totes changed, I realized how much I hurt you and Alan".  And the one where he showed up at her house and had the gall to invite her to break bread with Sonny, blech.

• Love 4

I don't think Faison knew Peter was Anna's.  Otherwise why would he hate Peter and why would he care aboout Nathan? Unless you guys are saying that he knew they had a child but he thought it was somewhere else, and a different person than Peter.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, nilyank said:

I was waiting for Anna to grab the statue and smash it to reveal the secret message inside.

Maybe it's one of those kinder eggs with the outside made of chocolate and inside there's a special surprise like a nerve gas capsule or a Chinese throwing star.

This show seems to forget what its name stands for and the premise that it was created under but I am having a incredibly hard time figuring out why this mayoral race actually ended up getting real screen time or attention because I don't like real elections and it's hard as hell to find anyone who does so why are they torturing us? Can someone shut Olivia the f**k up please?

26 minutes ago, TVbitch said:

Wow, that was the shortest election cycle I've ever seen. I guess I missed all the campaigning and debates and stuff.  

I'm going to go right ahead and thank blonde baby Jesus for that. Hearing Olivia's shrill shrieking that Ned is the perfect choice for mayor while shouting down Alexis and her opposition while just shouting in general would be torture and torment that really is too cruel to inflict on anyone.

• Love 1

So I watched the past two episodes in real time.   I wasted 2 hours of my life.  Why should I care about anything that is going on?

I also see that Burton has sunk back into his laziness. He hasn't changed his facial expression in a month. Damn this Jason return wore off quicker than I thought.

Wes Ramsey....eh. Not impressed...and won't ever be considering how he got the job.

• Love 4
20 minutes ago, ulkis said:

I don't think Faison knew Peter was Anna's.  Otherwise why would he hate Peter and why would he care aboout Nathan? Unless you guys are saying that he knew they had a child but he thought it was somewhere else, and a different person than Peter.

Who knows, the writers are clearly making it up as they go along.  I wouldn't be surprised if we find out eventually that Valentin snuck the fertility god into the will just to be a dick.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 5
12 minutes ago, ulkis said:

I don't think Faison knew and I don't think the writers knew when they wrote up Peter and hired Wes and I sure as hell don't think that Fiona knew that Anna was about to get blindsided with another abandoned baby scenario involving her arch-nemesis.

It's s*** like this that makes the show a joke because they rewrite history and make something terrible that never existed front-and-center for no reason and bring in new actors with old actors struggling to keep up with the awful as f**k writing and the direction of a story that most of us don't care about and many of us never asked to see in the first place.

If Anna's having any damn body's badass babies everybody knows who the baby daddy should be and he's not on the show right now and won't return at this rate but if you're going to throw another spy formed offspring into the mix make him a Scorpio or don't even bother.

• Love 2

Why are they acting like the will can be read only once? So what if someone objects to hearing it again? Don't listen. It's not as if the provision for Jason and Drew was pages and pages long.

I was legit surprised that when Diane told Anna to name the charity and she'd make sure the money from selling the fertility goddess would get it that they passed on mentioned something connected to Anna's disease.

4 hours ago, Benji said:

The will said Andre's method for reversing the memory implantation is in Faison's safe. But Andre is alive and well and can be talked to in prison, so why can't he just do it ?

I don't remember the details, but the copy in the disco ball was supposedly André's only copy. At the time we wondered where the original hard drive was, as he had to copy the thumb drive from somewhere.

5 hours ago, ulkis said:

They're really laying it on thick with him though. "That means you're a hero!" Although I guess soaps have always been like this, more or less.

I think they think Peter is "complicated" because he's not entirely OMG TEH EVUL and he's not entirely a saint.

Maxie, how about you put pen to paper and write Robin and Patrick a thank-you note?

• Love 3
4 hours ago, TV Mercenary said:

I'm sick and tired of them using that ridiculous fake grave site to have everyone come by and stroke his equally stupid fake headstone.

They must have had that headstone made up in advance to get it engraved and installed so quickly.  I like how the grave sites are always smack dab in the middle of the cemetery, where one would think a walking path would be situated. 

6 hours ago, statsgirl said:

Not necessarily. For Rita, the change would have been gradual because she's with Mike all day. 

My aunt found my uncle turning on the burners on the stove in the middle of the night.  She was pretty much sold on the dementia diagnosis after that.

32 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

I was legit surprised that when Diane told Anna to name the charity and she'd make sure the money from selling the fertility goddess would get it that they passed on mentioned something connected to Anna's disease.

The writers probably already forgot about her disease.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

Who knows, the writers are clearly making it up as they go along.  I wouldn't be surprised if we find out eventually that Valentin snuck the fertility god into the will just to be a dick.

Valentin is pathetic and I want him gone so fast. How did such an evil wicked witch of a goddess Helena have such pathetic relatives?

Something's popped into my head about Peter's true paternity. Faison would never ever with all of his history treat a child that he shared with Anna like a dirty mistake produced from failed contraception. He would have given their child everything fueled by his crazy insane and inappropriate love and giving him a massive superiority complex but it wouldn't be from rejection and hatred. Fasion was over the top obsessed with Anna there is no way he would not cherished in his own sick manic way their child.

None of it makes sense but the only possible thing I can think of is Peter belongs to Anna but Faison cannot be the father not if they go according to history. Faison could have snatched a child had by Anna especially if it was a boy but since he was not the biological father that would explain why he also despises Peter at the same time. Peter was representation of Anna having a boy with another man. Now if they want to make that man Scorpio so be but if he was Fasion's true first born son Peter would have been treated like royalty and spoiled to high heaven, making him into an almost identical sociopath as his pappy, not basically treated like the other unwanted twin in the story of the Iron Mask.

It's just all very very very stupid. I I would also like to hedge my bets and say that they also might just make it that Faison was mistaken and had no idea who his son's real mother was all along for a final slap in the face of the character.

• Love 4

And just why exactly is it so important for Jason to find Heinrich/Henrik/aka Peter? 

It gives Jason something to do besides staring at Sam. 

Seat me at a table of one as someone who is not thrilled for this new character - Henrik/Peter.  To be honest, I do not care much for the actor either.  They could have brought in a new character as a doctor but instead chose to create a character whose father is a serial killer and who is in part responsible for kidnapping another serial killer and supporting a disgusting (illegal and immoral) scientific experiment on an unwitting human being - a Navy Seal no less. 

Edited by sunnyface
Sonny
  • Love 3

Maybe I should have watched that "interview" of Nathan episode, but I really have no desire to do so. And maybe if I did, it would make sense. But knowing the character of Faison as I do, I can't wrap my brain around, nor accept, that just learning he has another son out there, would automatically mean that he felt said son should be put in his will. He doesn't know this person. WHY would he put him in his will? And to make him a beneficiary? It makes NO.FUCKING.SENSE. Other than PLOT!DRAAAMAAAAAZ!!!!!

And I guess giving Anna this SEKRITH child that was, UGH, EWWW, Faison's was this show's and current show runner's and "writers'" giving Monty a BIG GIANT FUCK YOU! for whatever reason, since Finola has said in past interviews that ROBIN was to be her ONLY child. In show, and if these ASSHATS had ANY CLUE about Anna's character, IF she were EVER pregnant with that monster's child, she would have aborted it.

So, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK.YOU! Valentini, Passawhatever and Van Etten.

• Love 2

Having the son thing keeps Jason at the center of it, just like Sonny is at the center of Mike's dementia story. Because this show can't have a major story that isn't about CarSon and Jason. (Hence the super fast election. )

Did we know that Faison was wealthy? I  thought that he was living criminal activity to criminal activity.

Legal question:  If Nathan died first, can he inherit Faison s estate?

Edited by statsgirl
  • Love 2
17 hours ago, TV Mercenary said:

s Oscar gay? I keep skipping days and weeks of watching but last I checked he got beatup and I don't think that he and Joss are being put together as a romantic couple so I assume that he's getting bullied for his sexual orientation at school but he's trying to keep it a secret from his mother and that is somehow soon to be linked to her and Julian because of Julian's connection to and relationship or what there used to be with Lucas. Just my guess though for now.

The bullies are bullying a "friend" of Oscar and Joss's that is transgender.  My personal opinion is that the "friend" is actually Oscar.   They just moved to town with no real explanation as to why,  Kim pointedly telling Oscar that it was "okay to tell Drew everything" and we never heard that conversation, Kim was overly upset about the Drew teaching Oscar to box, I think the whole condom episode was a tell of some kind, etc., etc....

• Love 1
54 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Did we know that Faison was wealthy? I  thought that he was living criminal activity to criminal activity.

I thought that Hendrik stole all of Faison's money as part of his betrayal to him.

1 hour ago, statsgirl said:

Having the son thing keeps Jason at the center of it, just like Sonny is at the center of Mike's dementia story. Because this show can't have a major story that isn't about CarSon and Jason. (Hence the super fast election. )

We all know that the mayor story had to be rewritten on the fly because of the Genie situation, but before she left it actually seemed like it was gearing up to be a semi-competent and multi-episode-arc story. If Genie had stayed and it was Laura vs Ned, would it have still been a told-offscreen story?

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, LexieLily said:

If Genie had stayed and it was Laura vs Ned, would it have still been a told-offscreen story?

I think it would have been offscreen. I don't need to see anyone campaign, and I don't mind the lightning speed of this. It's not a story that needs much time, IMO. Greg Evigan as the big bad developer pulling the strings behind the scene (even if Ned is too dumb to realize it) seems to be the story they want to focus on. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, LexieLily said:

I haven't been paying attention so I have no idea who that big bad is and why we should care he's manipulating the campaign.

I think we're supposed to be on the side of the poor people of Charles St., even though Olivia gave a big speech about how rich people who pay taxes pay for all the municipal stuff.

The story has the potential to be interesting, having Ned win, find out that Jim (?) has been doing dirty tricks to get him to be mayor so that he would okay the development project, and be conflicted about what to do.  But his name isn't Sonny or Jason so it won't happen.

• Love 4
22 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

Just what you said, sharing space with Franco, propping him, propping his gross relationship with Liz.  Yuck.

If I was forced to think about it I could argue that Kevin's wife approves of Liz/Franco (whether THAT is appropriate is a whole 'nother can of worms) and he doesn't want to go against her, but he was more than willing to go against her re: Charlotte and argue that for Charlotte's mental health she needed her papa to stay in her life. As a psychiatrist, Kevin doesn't worry about Franco having part in raising his new step-grandsons?

• Love 2

Well, THAT happened, and I'm not sure how I feel about it. Of course I expected the hard-nosed woman to lose to the rich dude, no disappointment there, but using the election as a means to pull on the threads of other storylines felt manufactured. There was really no need to insert the weird Michael/Nelle dynamic into the mix or to provide more awkwardness between Drew and Franco, and for the first time I found the Kim/Julian scenes to be artificial and forced. The saving grace of the episode was Alexis and Finn, whose interactions continue to feel effortless. It worked to have him there to help her resist the temptation to fall back into bad habits, and if (as the previews suggest) Alexis wakes up in bed with a man, I hope it's Finn and not Julian. 

Edited by Linny
  • Love 8
21 minutes ago, LexieLily said:

If I was forced to think about it I could argue that Kevin's wife approves of Liz/Franco (whether THAT is appropriate is a whole 'nother can of worms) and he doesn't want to go against her, but he was more than willing to go against her re: Charlotte and argue that for Charlotte's mental health she needed her papa to stay in her life.

What he went against was violating his ethics by doing the Charlotte evaluation himself, and that was 100% correct.

And, you know, Kevin existed as a character LONG before he got involved with Laura.  My complaint is about his misuse by the show, not what Laura might or might not think.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 4

STFU, Olivia, how dare you gloat about that article about Alexis. For example, you also had a child with Mooby and was sharing his bed a few years ago and you had a child with Julian as well. So, does that       make you better than she is.     POT-KETTLE                                               

Edited by LillyB
  • Love 23
36 minutes ago, LillyB said:

STFU, Olivia, how dare you gloat about that article about Alexis. For example, you also had a child with Mooby and was sharing his bed a few years ago and you had a child with Julian as well. So, does that       make you better than she is.     POT-KETTLE                                               

Olivia has been obnoxious, but she wasn't saying she was better than Alexis, she was saying that Alexis wasn't any better (speaking out against the mob while helping to free Julian).

That said, when Ned went on about bringing back law and order I was thinking Olivia really shouldn't be hanging around Sonny anymore, although to be fair I can't remember the last time she had a scene with him.

Michael's "aw Christ Nelle" faces were cracking me up. Don't sit next to her, dumbass!

Julian really should have tried to use the tough guy routine on frail Luke and crazy Olivia J., not Ned.

Franco's stories are usually horrific in a train wreck way and now it's horrific in a boring way.

Oscar looks like a tiny vampire.

I don't think Alexis will have slept with anyone.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 3
56 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Olivia gave a big speech about how rich people who pay taxes pay for all the municipal stuff.

Ugh, everyone's taxes do that, Olivia. And it might behoove you to remember that the rich usually pay proportionally less in taxes than the rest of us because they have access to expensive accountants, lawyers, and tax shelters.

58 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

The story has the potential to be interesting, having Ned win, find out that Jim (?) has been doing dirty tricks to get him to be mayor so that he would okay the development project, and be conflicted about what to do.

Ned is a ding-dong to trust Greg Evigan. Greg Evigan is a developer. Of course he's OMG TEH EVUL. It's as if Ned has no experience in the world.

• Love 6
33 minutes ago, ulkis said:

Julian really should have tried to use the tough guy routine on frail Luke and crazy Olivia J., not Ned.

Also not making him look tough?  The running "Ted" "joke".  I hate it so much.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 9
26 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Ugh, everyone's taxes do that, Olivia. And it might behoove you to remember that the rich usually pay proportionally less in taxes than the rest of us because they have access to expensive accountants, lawyers, and tax shelters.

But now she's part of the rich and the rich tend to believe that they support the country.

1 hour ago, LexieLily said:

As a psychiatrist, Kevin doesn't worry about Franco having part in raising his new step-grandsons?

Kevin is doing the only thing that he can, which is to treat Franco as best he can and watch for signs of dangerousness and jump in if he does.  He can't put Franco in jail and talking to Liz to keep away from him is't going to work.

57 minutes ago, LillyB said:

Children with Mooby and Julian, and a relationship with Ned.  Olivia should look at Alexis and say "There but for the grace of God ...."

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

But now she's part of the rich and the rich tend to believe that they support the country.

That is the story line I wish we'd gotten for Olivia—adjusting to a life with nearly every whim satisfiable—rather than watching her fight with Monica over tacky decorations and where to put the pizza oven.

• Love 7
28 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Kevin is doing the only thing that he can, which is to treat Franco as best he can and watch for signs of dangerousness and jump in if he does.  He can't put Franco in jail and talking to Liz to keep away from him is't going to work.

Has anyone tried talking to Liz? Not Sam or Jason, not Laura, but someone like Robin, maybe, who is a few steps away from emotional involvement in Friz? Has anyone asked Liz the question why, as someone who survived a rape, be in a relationship with someone that [even under the influence of a tumor] used rape as a torture device for his victims?

Edited by LexieLily
  • Love 5