Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, ulkis said:

I'm just gonna wank in my head that Sabrina just liked the name and decided to say she named him for Tracy's dad for extra suck up points. I buy Tracy and Sabrina as friends but Sabrina naming her baby for Tracy's dad who she never met? I don't think they're that close. People don't name their kids after their own grandmother/mother these days, let alone someone else's.* Now, if Eduardo had been his middle name, I wouldn't bat an eye.

*for the most part.

I don't buy Tracy and Sabrina as friends, but I'll even let that go. ;) But naming her baby Eduardo!?!!? I'm done. Nope. Not gonna fanwank or accept it. It's ridic.

BTW- Dom's hair in the previews!? Yassss.

• Love 6
22 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

So Sonny spent the episode a) hypocritically railing at Ava about her unforgivably murdering an innocent, unarmed person (SOUND FAMILIAR SONNY?!?!), sneering that she would never see her child again, promising to tell Avery what a vile murderous mobster Ava is (AGAIN SOUND FAMILIAR SONNY?!?!) and telling her she should be thanking him for not brutally murdering her.

Our romantic lead, ladies and gentlemen!

#rageembolism

And no one will ever call him out on it.  This show is infuriating.  

And Sabrina names her kid after Edward Q? Nope.  Won't accept it.  I do hope the Sabrina/Tracy friendship is over. No way did i ever believe that Tracy Quartermaine would be BFFs with someone as insipid as Sabrina

• Love 10

LOL that Ava is the parent Avery will have to come to terms with when she's older. How many times will she be kidnapped/shot at/put in danger because Sonny's crack security can't keep her safe?

Poor Avery. She really hit the booby prize when it came to parents.

• Love 17
41 minutes ago, HeatLifer said:

BTW- Dom's hair in the previews!? Yassss.

He had that hair before the NB. Darn out of order block taping. 

Lulu said "the four of us"? Fankwank # 2 of the day, they don't mean embryo but lulu's pregnant from a retconned one night stand with Johnny. La di da.

I liked Michael calling Luke a criminal.

Jordan questioning everyone at the same time in Nikolas' living room is so dumbballs. 

• Love 7
(edited)

The Tracy/Sabrina and Jordan, Hayden, etc. stuff is too dumb for words. And I say that as someone who once again hates Sabrina and wants her off the show tomorrow.

This show is so far beyond boring and stupid. And God, Ava and Sonny - talk about no one to root for.

Edited by jsbt
  • Love 15

Sonny, just STFU! Like right now. "When Avery is older, she's going to know what you did, that you killed an unarmed, innocent woman." Really? Will she also know that you killed an unarmed, innocent man? Or is that inconvenient truth going to be hidden from her? And Ava, for the love of all that's holy, stop groveling and just put a bullet in the greasy little moobster!

Going back to last week, did Michael seriously compare Sabrina running off with a known criminal to Jordan staying away from TJ because she was working undercover for the DEA????

• Love 23
(edited)

Is it me or has Jordan's whole attitude for the last few weeks been like, 'can I just go home and sleep?' Hayden comes to her at the Ball - sorry, I'm at a party. Sabrina wants to go home and see her baby after getting arrested - sure, just text my guys. Laura shows up and asks her to look for Nikolas - idk gurl the current is strong tonite. Might have to pick this shit up in the morning, maybe after 10, 11 tops! This is why I never took Jordan seriously as law enforcement.

Edited by jsbt
  • Love 15
(edited)

Another thing that bugged me today - Molly apparently attended the Nurses' Ball off-screen because Julian asked her about it/Lucas' wedding.  So stupid.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 8

Jordan questioning everyone at the same time in Nikolas' living room is so dumbballs. 

I had to laugh at that. It reminded me of an Agatha Christie or Clue movie -- having all the suspects (dressed to the nines) gathered in a creepy old house retelling their version of the crime. But Jordan is definitely no Hercule Poirot. 

• Love 11

This show is so far beyond boring and stupid. And God, Ava and Sonny - talk about no one to root for.

In the case of Avery root for a pack of wolves.

• Love 6
22 minutes ago, jsbt said:

Is it me or has Jordan's whole attitude for the last few weeks been like, 'can I just go home and sleep?' Hayden comes to her at the Ball - sorry, I'm at a party. Sabrina wants to go home and see her baby after getting arrested - sure, just text my guys. Laura shows up and asks her to look for Nikolas - idk gurl the current is strong tonite. Might have to pick this shit up in the morning, maybe after 10, 11 tops! This is why I never took Jordan seriously as law enforcement.

If I worked in law enforcement in PC I wouldn't give a fuck about anything either. What's the point. 

Why is Jason the only suspect if Nik turns up dead? Sam and Hayden also have motive.

WHY THE FUCK ARE THERE TWO FUCKING CUSTODY BATTLE BULLSHIT STORIES ON AT THE SAME TIME.

Tracy needs to be slapped.

The Sonny/Ava scenes were so funny to me. I just wanted someone to walk in and shoot both of them in the head. 

Dr. O is beyond obnoxious and useless. 

• Love 13
3 minutes ago, Lillybee said:

I loved Hayden weeping for her missing diamonds instead of her missing husband.

I loved that, too. I also thought Laura was skeptical of Hayden's crying, and she wouldn't be surprised to learn it wasn't over Nik's disappearance.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, jsbt said:

The Tracy/Sabrina and Jordan, Hayden, etc. stuff is too dumb for words. And I say that as someone who once again hates Sabrina and wants her off the show tomorrow.

I just want to go down the whole page and give everyone likes I thought JSBT summed it up nicely.

Only thing left out was Dr. O and Who the hell ever Michael Easton was playing seemed more Silas than Finn...someone lock them in a cage together and thrown the lizard in too.

So the whole issue of keeping Sabrina's baby name a secret was for it to be Edwardo..um kay yah no

I guess it could have been worse Edwardo Miguel -RME, but I do think Teddy is a cute name for that baby

In what world do we have Sabrina as an unfit mother while two mobsters fight over another baby?

Alexis and her haughty 'tude worked my last nerve too.

Word to the wise if you don't want rage blackouts skip today's bag o crap.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, HeatLifer said:

Dom's hair in the previews!? Yassss.

Second best part of the ep.

53 minutes ago, Lillybee said:

I loved Hayden weeping for her missing diamonds instead of her missing husband.

This was the best part.

I skipped the Ava/Sonny scenes because I knew I would have gone full on rage blackout. Just reading about them has me bubbling so I made the right choice. 

I fucking can't with this Sabrina/Tracy shit. Just there are so many rage-inducing and terribly stupid things that I just don't even have the energy to point them all out.

Everything else was boring as hell.

• Love 5

OK this time I AM going to set my DVR just to see Dom's hair tomorrow!!

Sonny, ugh, I seriously had to turn the channel, couldn't even listen to that BS.

2 cute baby alerts!!!

37 minutes ago, Blackie said:

OK this time I AM going to set my DVR just to see Dom's hair tomorrow!!

Sonny, ugh, I seriously had to turn the channel, couldn't even listen to that BS.

2 cute baby alerts!!!

• Love 4

So many people needed to be punched in the face today. So very many.

If Lucas must be in a coma, it should be Tony sitting at his bedside instead of that fuckface Julian. And I wasn't even a Tony fan, particularly. But this whole thing with WdV trying to emote is not even a little bit convincing. But hey, he almost squeezed out a tear, although he may have peed himself a little bit trying. And now pathetic Alexis won't turn him in after all because of his manpain over his son. Double face punch.

Tracy also needs to stop being crazy.

Tracy: I call him Edward
Sabrina: I named him Eduardo! But I call him Teddy.
Tracy: Edward is better.
Ned: AHEM.

So Sonny and Ava are going to share custody now? After months of this bullshit, all Ava had to do was tell Sonny that someday Avery would hate him for keeping her away from her mother and Sonny caves? We could have done this a year ago.

• Love 10
4 minutes ago, fishcakes said:

So Sonny and Ava are going to share custody now? After months of this bullshit, all Ava had to do was tell Sonny that someday Avery would hate him for keeping her away from her mother and Sonny caves? We could have done this a year ago.

So, today, Sonny kind of went against Carly. And the other day, Sonny told Ava that he had warned her about Carly. Are we seeing a foundation being laid for discord in Casa Corinthos? If so, I hope both of them go to Europe for marital counseling. For a long, long time. Please don't let them hook up with anyone else.

• Love 7
3 hours ago, jsbt said:

This is why I never took Jordan seriously as law enforcement.

Yep. Jordan could be a Vogue model perhaps but not the head of police in a town that has skyscrapers that big downtown.

So, today, Sonny kind of went against Carly. And the other day, Sonny told Ava that he had warned her about Carly. Are we seeing a foundation being laid for discord in Casa Corinthos? If so, I hope both of them go to Europe for marital counseling. For a long, long time. Please don't let them hook up with anyone else.

I'm sorry to put this out in the atmosphere, but I smell a triangle brewing with Carly and Ava fighting over Sonny.  

• Love 5
42 minutes ago, fishcakes said:

So Sonny and Ava are going to share custody now?

Even stranger, are Tracy and Sabrina going to share custody of Teddy? Isn't that what Show is stupidly positing?

• Love 1
48 minutes ago, rur said:

Just send them to Sonny's private island without his plane or boats.

• Love 2
18 minutes ago, Blackie said:

Lulu: Do you think it will be perfect for the FOUR of us?

Dante: Do you mean you and me and ULKIS and BLACKIE?

I would watch that show, but only if Morgan visits so Ulkis makes fun of him.   It would most likely be better than the current show.  

• Love 3

Sabrina's father and other relatives live in PR, so why is she back in Port Charles without a job?  Why name the baby after Edward and NOT her father or Carlos' father?  Why the fuck is Sabrina back on my TV screen?!

• Love 3
12 minutes ago, Lillybee said:

Just send them to Sonny's private island without his plane or boats.

Sonny with his extra 30 pounds of sheer muscle will just be able to swim him and Carly back to the U.S.

• Love 5
43 minutes ago, drtslim said:

I'm sorry to put this out in the atmosphere, but I smell a triangle brewing with Carly and Ava fighting over Sonny.  

Meanwhile, I don't think they've been subtle about chem testing Carly with Dr. Michael Easton.

• Love 3

Holy bad acting in that hospital room. Julian, I don't like Alexis and quite frankly, you deserve each other, but good grief, what makes  you think she'd want to rush to your side?

I wanted Brad to punch O and Finn in the face-arguing like that in Lucas's room. YEESH

I ffwd most of the Windemere crap. I'm already not interested, though  love that Hayden cares more about the diamonds than the man that shot her in the head. Diamonds are forever, after all.

Is this the  best Jelly can do for Jane Elliot? Baby rabies? Seriously? I can name several sl's off the top of my head that wouldn't be so ridiculous.

Oh, and shut your pie hole, Michael. You know nothing.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, drtslim said:

TAKE. IT. BACK.

Rage. Flames. and I haven't even watched today. Praying for cancellation. Free Maura.

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, IWantCandy71 said:

Holy bad acting in that hospital room. Julian, I don't like Alexis and quite frankly, you deserve each other, but good grief, what makes  you think she'd want to rush to your side?

I wanted Brad to punch O and Finn in the face-arguing like that in Lucas's room. YEESH

I ffwd most of the Windemere crap. I'm already not interested, though  love that Hayden cares more about the diamonds than the man that shot her in the head. Diamonds are forever, after all.

Is this the  best Jelly can do for Jane Elliot? Baby rabies? Seriously? I can name several sl's off the top of my head that wouldn't be so ridiculous.

Oh, and shut your pie hole, Michael. You know nothing.

While I like that Tracy has been less monstrous than before, it is freaking bizarre that she would become attached to babies that have little or anything to do with the Qs. She can barely tolerate Qs that she views as outsiders. I didn't mind her supporting Michael in keeping Avery, because it was a way to stick it to Sonny, or her being grandmotherly to Lulu's kid, but the rabies is a little bit weird.

• Love 8
6 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

So Sonny spent the episode a) hypocritically railing at Ava about her unforgivably murdering an innocent, unarmed person (SOUND FAMILIAR SONNY?!?!), sneering that she would never see her child again, promising to tell Avery what a vile murderous mobster Ava is (AGAIN SOUND FAMILIAR SONNY?!?!) and telling her she should be thanking him for not brutally murdering her.

Our romantic lead, ladies and gentlemen!

#rageembolism

I sat there watching trying to figure out if the audience is supposed to think Sonny is great for sparing Ava's life.  I mean, I understand he can't be held responsible for killing AJ, as he was fat, but you'd think his continuing misogyny would start to annoy even his most diehard fans.

In other news: shut up, Jason.  Shut up, Sam.  Yeah, boo-friggin-hoo that Jason, who was at the scene of the crime AND has a murderous past, is considered a prime suspect.  It's hard out there for a hitman...

• Love 17
10 minutes ago, Ambrosefolly said:

While I like that Tracy has been less monstrous than before, it is freaking bizarre that she would become attached to babies that have little or anything to do with the Qs. She can barely tolerate Qs that she views as outsiders. I didn't mind her supporting Michael in keeping Avery, because it was a way to stick it to Sonny, or her being grandmotherly to Lulu's kid, but the rabies is a little bit weird.

It might have also made slightly more sense if Tracy had had weeks to bond with this baby, but she's had him for, what, three days?  Once again, the pacing on this show, it's the pits. 

• Love 7
29 minutes ago, Bawoman said:

If Laura gets suspicious, Hayden should just tell her "Your son is a piece of shit but

giphy-28.gif

Heck I Remeber when they did an diamonds story with Lucy Scotty and Tracy and the jeromes.Lucy had her own song lol.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Cheyanne11 said:

In other news: shut up, Jason.  Shut up, Sam.  Yeah, boo-friggin-hoo that Jason, who was at the scene of the crime AND has a murderous past, is considered a prime suspect.  It's hard out there for a hitman...

Jason: I've been shoveling snow and taking my boys to soccer practice for the past year!

Jordan: You've offed at least 20 people that we know of.

Jason: Oh, that.

Sam: All for good reasons, babe.

Jordan: Don't you have your memories back?

Billy: I DON'T KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Love 11
1 hour ago, TeeVee329 said:

It might have also made slightly more sense if Tracy had had weeks to bond with this baby, but she's had him for, what, three days?  Once again, the pacing on this show, it's the pits. 

The baby is beautiful.   And maybe Tracy, like all of us,  had a crush on Carrlos for his passion, charisma, hotness,  and willingness to kill Sonny.   She just wants to keep that kid from Sonny, the Pied Piper of Port Charles.  Speaking of that paragon of virtue,  was I supposed to find it noble that he only murders people who beg him not to kill them?  It's when they ask to be killed that he does not kill them.  But if you want it, he won't give it to you because that's just wrong.   And Sonny is always right, right?  On a shallow note, Sam and Curtis would make a sassy, sexy PI team.  Meow.  

• Love 5

Dear Commissioner Ashford:

When interviewing witnesses to a crime, it is not only advisable, but required, to interview them separately.  Y'know, so as not to influence each other, get their stories in sync, should they be in cahoots, etc.

Signed,

Every Student of Criminal Justice 101 Ever

Methinks it's not the aim of the show to have viewers yelling "Kill him, Ava.  Kill him!" everytime she and Sonny appeared onscreen, but there you have it. I was yellin'. Aside from how infuriating that whole business was, it was stupid.  Ava should've pushed him on it.  I mean, the court has already determined that Sonny is unfit to have custody of Avery, aside from limited and court supervised visits.  Ava's sex tape and its potential to have her declared unfit doesn't change that.  If he took her to court with that video, likely Avery would go to foster care. (I'd say she should go back to Michael, but since he's all Corinthosed again, nah.)  She could've stalemated him!    

• Love 14
3 hours ago, Darklazr said:

Sabrina's father and other relatives live in PR, so why is she back in Port Charles without a job?  Why name the baby after Edward and NOT her father or Carlos' father?  Why the fuck is Sabrina back on my TV screen?!

I hope someone in that girl's family is actually named Eduardo. And there's no way that Tracy wouldn't have called that out as gross, opportunistic pandering

• Love 5
On 5/29/2016 at 2:48 PM, Vella said:

That means nothing to this show. This is exactly how Alexis ended up being the one who shoved Luis Alcazar off his high rise balcony AND was down on the ground at the exact time he landed. The show didn't care that she was the first person cleared as a suspect by being there when he landed. I'm sure someone in charge or on the writing staff noticed this problem, but they just steamrolled ahead. It's also how Alexis was responsible for Jason going on trial for attempted murder and Sam whining endlessly about it even though he was the one who loosened the railing so that Luis would fall while leaning against it, thereby making him guilty of attempted murder. The show runners just didn't care.  Don't be surprised if someone who was physically incapable of being a suspect of this most recent clusterfuck ends up being the guilty party.

So Lucas "killed" Nik?  ;)

• Love 2
4 hours ago, drtslim said:

Nonononononono.

And why didn't Ava threaten to have Carly arrested for B&E and theft?  Carly would likely get off with a slap on the wrist, but I don't think the custody judge would approve.  Sonny was his typical self--a disgusting asshole.  I wish Avery's paternity would change to Morgan.  Or Ned.  I don't care, just not Sonny.

Jordan's ineffectiveness grows every day.  

Hayden crying over her diamonds was funny for a moment.  But she should be crying because she hasn't boned Curtis yet.

• Love 14

Quite frankly, I wish that Sonny would die a slow, painful death from a STD. Judging from all his children, we know that he is adverse from using condoms so it is quite possible that he picked one up from somewhere.

• Love 14
(edited)

"Are you so...delusional that you think that if you just pretend it didn't happen, we're all gonna...think it didn't happen?" Well! Any critic flinches in the face of lines like that. I know I'm overmatched. What writing, with delivery to match from The Great Mo. That's some Joey Tribbiani-level wordsmithing, there ("These new kids, they never last. Sooner or later they all...stop lastin'").  

A '90s TV two-for-one: From the waist down, Sam's dress reminds me of the Black Lodge.  

blacklodge.jpg

Edited by Asp Burger
  • Love 7
3 hours ago, Asp Burger said:

"Are you so...delusional that you think that if you just pretend it didn't happen, we'll all gonna...think it didn't happen?" Well! Any critic flinches in the face of lines like that. I know I'm overmatched. What writing, with delivery to match from The Great Mo. That's some Joey Tribbiani-level wordsmithing, there ("These new kids, they never last. Sooner or later they all...stop lastin'").  

A '90s TV two-for-one: From the waist down, Sam's dress reminds me of the Black Lodge.  

blacklodge.jpg

Seems legit, as I am certain Port Charles is the less cool East Coast Twin Peaks.   If only we could wrap our Queen Bee in plastic. ...

• Love 2
7 hours ago, OnceSane said:

Nonononononono.

And why didn't Ava threaten to have Carly arrested for B&E and theft?  Carly would likely get off with a slap on the wrist, but I don't think the custody judge would approve.  Sonny was his typical self--a disgusting asshole.  I wish Avery's paternity would change to Morgan.  Or Ned.  I don't care, just not Sonny.

Jordan's ineffectiveness grows every day.  

Hayden crying over her diamonds was funny for a moment.  But she should be crying because she hasn't boned Curtis yet.

I love how Carly/Sonny gleefully forget that, while Ava merely talk about killing a person, Sonny actually does on that recording.   And AJ actually begs for his life.  If the Keystone Kops need a recording from a forgotten dead guy to nail her for murdering useless ass Konnie, then it's safe to say she's free.   Ava should have just bopped Sonny on the nose like any dog and saved her and Morgan's love child.  But if it turned out Avery was AJ's because, you know, Ava is a woman and has sex and AJ was a drunk fatty so they're terrible and do bad things like ONS (maybe they used handcuffs omg!) so it could happen.  That would be awesome.   Tracy would get Avery and could then collect all of the children,  rivaling Sonny.  (Monica is busy.) Jordan wouldn't care because she's LARPing Clue in her ballgown.  We could get this settled in an episode or two.  Tracy could just call in a few favors.   Boom.  Settled.  

Hayden should be crying because she hasn't boned Curtis yet.  Nik is fish food.  Jump on it.  Though,  I wonder if Jordan ever did.   

• Love 5
9 hours ago, Fellaway said:

If he took her to court with that video, likely Avery would go to foster care. (I'd say she should go back to Michael, but since he's all Corinthosed again, nah.)  She could've stalemated him!    

The issue wasn't him using it in court, but Carly posting online for all the world to see. Ava doesn't give a shit about it but Paul threatened to release Ava's confession tape if the sex video got out.