Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

(edited)

I just want...I want Morgan to go away somewhere, far, far away. He doesn't have to die, he just needs to leave. The never ending pouty expression of a four year old coupled with his stupidity that knows no bounds and topped off with that squeaky voice of petulance...I can't take it, I just can't.

I hate hating characters I shouldn't even care about to begin with and Morgan fits that bill. I am so over everything to do with him at this point, and the actor seems like a nice enough kid and if they had given him another role to play I wouldn't mind, but Morgan is everything that a kid produced from the revolting coupling of the greasy mob muppet and stroppy slag cow would be, which means whenever I see him all I can think is "someone kill it with fire and acid and brimstone and heavy objects, for the love of all that's holy and good make the stupid end".

Ava's useless, truly her desperation to have Morgan's love makes her too pathetic for words to me. Will someone tamper with the brakes on a car she gets into already, or better yet just rig up a nice car bomb. 

Sonny is still Sonny, so he still needs to have his face eaten off by fire ants.

Jordan is a pretty bad undercover agent, and Anna apparently has forgotten all things about being a spy. I found their scenes pointless, which is a shame because they could be doing things that actually matter and makes use of their talents, but god forbid that ever happen...

Did Michelle lose her voice for some reason? She went all high pitched and squeaky somewhere in there at times in-between the whispers. I will say that they are throwing a heck of a lot at her starting off and she seems to be trying to handle it, making the Nina appear to care and be emotional. The scenes might have gone over a bit better if Nathan was being played by someone who could emote. But that chick is totally going to go The Woman in Black on Silas and Sam when the truth is revealed.

I feel like Michael E. and Kelly are both annoyed with this story-line, or maybe I'm projecting because I sure as hell am. He and Kelly have rarely gotten a chance to just click without unnecessary, stupid shit happening to their characters. Ron ruins everything.

So Julian got to spend more time being threatened by notLuke over the phone than he was allowed to hang out with his family because I know which scenes really touch my heart...burn, Ron, just burn.

This week has just gotten off to such a fantastic start...*sighs* I need a drink.

Sam, please realize you can do better than Silas. Surely you can find a man who doesn't have an undead coma wife.

But it's PC, she's either related to, already had a failed relationship with, or would be breaking up someone's marrige/current relationship with most of the males on canvas, and of course Brad and Felix are off the table, thank god.

Edited by CPP83
  • Love 4

I like that Jordan and Anna decided to talk about a covert DEA operation in the public park.

Brings back the days of Dante and Ronnie talking in the laundromat . . . on the docks . . . . in Kelly's . . . . 

• Love 4

Will someone tamper with the brakes on a car she gets into already

That won't be necessary if this storyline goes full Claudia.  Just get one of the Davis women (I think it's Molly's turn) behind the wheel, & problem solved!

• Love 1

Killing Carly is NEVER a waste of time. Look at my shiny new NULOCH card I got when I moved over here from TWoP. :)

Can't argue with that!  If Ava killed both Carly and Sonny, I'd be her fan forever!

• Love 6
Just get one of the Davis women (I think it's Molly's turn) behind the wheel, & problem solved!

Oh you're right. She could even be driving TJ's new car for an added twist.

• Love 2
I just want...I want Morgan to go away somewhere, far, far away.

Replace Morgan with Sabrina, and this is me. Alas, Sabrina still breathes and is on the screen, squeaking. And I've been waiting over a year.

The point is, I think you have a long wait in terms of Morgan vaporizing.

Earplugs and alcohol can ease the pain.

• Love 1
I found their scenes pointless, which is a shame because they could be doing things that actually matter and makes use of their talents, but god forbid that ever happen...

I found the Anna/Jordan scenes disappointing, too, because it was basically Anna telling Jordan how being undercover messed up the PCPD. It sounded so whiny. Oh, Anna, that train sailed way before Jordan got there.

I thought it was funny that Sonny threatened Ava with telling Morgan that she shot Olivia and killed Connie. I doubt Morgan would be all that shocked, and I'm not sure how much affection he has for Connie, especially. Not that he hated her or anything, just that they didn't have much to do with each other. And I don't think he really gives Olivia much thought except as one of his brother's mother. There's no way Sonny would have made the call regardless; he has much more to lose than Ava does if anyone's truth comes out.

• Love 3
(edited)

Wow, I just watched the the past 4 days & I believe I've lost brain cells & IQ points. I know I have a head injury due to all the plot points & anvils falling. Ron telepaths the direction of a lot of his stories.

You think someone would have told MSt that her foundation was the wrong color & not blended in well. I still think The Nina will end up BSC. For someone who wasn't bothered the night before about Nathan, she was really touchy & clingy.

Sam as Danny to think about. She should run far away from Silas until he figured out what to do with/about the Nina.

Sonny, Sonny, Sonny, Ava did isn't the only one to blame for CryptSex. She didn't force your erection or just simply fall on your unwilling penis.

Sorry Anna, but the PCPD is a joke.

Soap gods, please don't give us a redux of Kaka/Morgan. BC & MW play off each other 100 times better.

KA's awkward facial expressions were on display today.

ETA: If TPTB would build a pool set then there could be minimally covered wet males & females for everyone. I'm willing for them to let go Sabrina, Felix, Levi, Rafe, Luke, Kaka & Nina for this to happen.

Edited by BestestAuntEver
  • Love 7
I thought it was funny that Sonny threatened Ava with telling Morgan that she shot Olivia and killed Connie. I doubt Morgan would be all that shocked, and I'm not sure how much affection he has for Connie

I don't think how he feels about Connie would matter, it's how he feels about Ava. Morgan has had his head up his ass about what she's capable of doing since he started bedding her. He seems to think that she isn't that bad, not like Julian or Sonny, not cold or cruel enough to kill an innocent woman and then let his brother's father take the fall for it. He didn't even want to think she could have been the one to shoot AJ, he doesn't want her to be all bad it seems so finding all that out would surely shatter the little idiot's dream ideal of what sort of person she is, or rather isn't.

The point is, I think you have a long wait in terms of Morgan vaporizing.

Oh don't I know it, Ron has labeled him one of his new little pups to play with, and he's a Corinthos which means this kid will have the longevity of a cockroach, same as his parents.

• Love 2
(edited)

But it's PC, she's either related to, already had a failed relationship with, or would be breaking up someone's marrige/current relationship with most of the males on canvas, and of course Brad and Felix are off the table, thank god.

This is exactly the reason why they need to bring back Lucky. Sam needs a different love interest and it would piss Liz off.

There's no way Sonny would have made the call regardless; he has much more to lose than Ava does if anyone's truth comes out.

Why does Sonny have more to lose than Ava? If the truth comes out they're both facing a potential murder charge. Ava would also face an attempted murder charge. Michael would hate Sonny (at least for awhile) and Kiki probably wouldn't want anything to do with Ava, nor would her precious Morgan.

Edited by LeftPhalange
  • Love 2
(edited)

Ian Buchanan/Duke seems so slow and robotic. "Yoou . . . mayde yore chooice . . . and you didn't choose uuus." Free Anna!

Morgan should have clonked Ava and Sonny's heads together. Although Ava looked great.

Anna and Jordan were a whole lot of hotness. Although . . . 

I found the Anna/Jordan scenes disappointing, too, because it was basically Anna telling Jordan how being undercover messed up the PCPD. It sounded so whiny. Oh, Anna, that train sailed way before Jordan got there.

. . . I admit I wasn't really paying attention to what they were saying.

Nina/"J" scenes . . . snooze.

Best line of the day:

FakeLuke: where were we?

Julian: You were threatening my daughter.

I thought it was funny that Sonny threatened Ava with telling Morgan that she shot Olivia and killed Connie. I doubt Morgan would be all that shocked, and I'm not sure how much affection he has for Connie, especially.

I think Morgan could eventually get over it . . . but I think he'd be pretty freaked out. Actually I think his biggest sticking point would be that Ava didn't tell him. And I think he'd have a problem with Ava attempting to kill AJ, for Michael's sake.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 1
Why does Sonny have more to lose than Ava? If the truth comes out they're both facing a potential murder charge. Ava would also face an attempted murder charge. Michael would hate Sonny (at least for awhile) and Kiki probably wouldn't want anything to do with Ava, nor would her precious Morgan.

They'll both have legal troubles, definitely. I meant trouble with relationships. Sonny's relationship with Michael will be shattered. It's the central point of his life. Ava and Lauren and Ava and Morgan are already on rocky territory, so it wouldn't be as sudden a split as Michael and Sonny. Sonny's the one who swore he'd never hurt AJ. Ava never made a similar promise. And I doubt Morgan and Dante will be all that happy with Sonny, not to mention any Qs they decide to let react. Ava has a lot fewer people's reactions to worry about.

But fallout on this show is always temporary (if it happens at all), so none of it will have lasting effects anyway.

(edited)
This is exactly the reason why they need to bring back Lucky. Sam needs a different love interest and it would piss Liz off.

I do miss Greg, I thought he and Kelly were pretty damn hot together.

But fallout on this show is always temporary (if it happens at all), so none of it will have lasting effects anyway.

No one can hate Sonny for long, he's just too dang loveable as we all know. And Ava will be transformed by the power of giving birth to Corinthos spawn, as being a mother to one of those horrors is just the greatest honour in the whole wide world.

Edited by CPP83

Julian is always adorable, in my book.  I mean, sure, he's a bad guy, but he is, to my eye, an extremely attractive bad guy, and I remain enamored with Julian's Briefs.

I always liked Howarth on OLTL when I watched, and I still think he's a good actor and that he has a certain charisma to him.  I just pretend like Franco is a totally new character, and doesn't have any of the murderous/ rapist/ generally crappy guy history.  Instead I just go with what I've seen in the last week or two, and I find that I can kind of enjoy him.

Now that I think about it, I do that with a lot of characters on this show.  I guess that otherwise, there's no way I could keep watching.  So I guess Ron and I have something in common - we both completely ignore history and any true characterization so that we can get through the day to day.  Not sure that I'm proud of that. 

This! 

I do the exact same thing with FrancoNotTodd, I just don't understand why ReRon couldn't give him another name, any name, I would rather he be called Allison or Can Of Beans even, just anything but Franco. It's just so stupid and is totally unnecessary for any storyline on the canvas. Stupid stupid stupid.

And Turtle, be proud. Be very proud. Not that you have something in common with ReRon, but be proud that you figured out a way to swallow this shit while keeping your sanity.

• Love 2

To me, this all smells like a set-up so they'll marry so they can't be compelled to testify against each other. I really wish fake Luke was actual Luke, and that someone would take out both him and Sonny (or cart them off to prison). Couldn't we have a prisoner exchange -- those two for Johnny Z?

I think Morgan would be upset if/when he finds out Ava shot Olivia and killed Connie, but he will view it as part of the business.  Now with Sonny killing AJ, he will view it as Sonny's betrayal of Michael.  He will forgive Ava way before he forgives Sonny.

• Love 1

Do you think Morgan will forgive Ava for letting AJ take (or almost take) the fall for Connie's murder? I think Morgan might love Michael more than that. On the other hand, I guess there's more fodder for brotherly drama between Michael and Morgan if Morgan forgives Ava.

Ian Buchanan/Duke seems so slow and robotic. "Yoou . . . mayde yore chooice . . . and you didn't choose uuus." Free Anna!

Morgan should have clonked Ava and Sonny's heads together. Although Ava looked great.

Anna and Jordan were a whole lot of hotness. Although . . . 

. . . I admit I wasn't really paying attention to what they were saying.

Nina/"J" scenes . . . snooze.

Best line of the day:

FakeLuke: where were we?

Julian: You were threatening my daughter.

I think Morgan could eventually get over it . . . but I think he'd be pretty freaked out. Actually I think his biggest sticking point would be that Ava didn't tell him. And I think he'd have a problem with Ava attempting to kill AJ, for Michael's sake.

So Duke is pissed that Anna is still working for law enforcement instead of the goldly Sonny. What the hell did he expect her to do? Duke is officially on my hate list now, along with Sonny.

I think Morgan would be upset if/when he finds out Ava shot Olivia and killed Connie, but he will view it as part of the business.  Now with Sonny killing AJ, he will view it as Sonny's betrayal of Michael.  He will forgive Ava way before he forgives Sonny.

I think, if Ava told Morgan she killed, say, Julian, or some other mobster, I don't think he'd blink much, but I think he'd blanch at Connie and Olivia as collateral damage. 

If Morgan forgave Ava at all, imo, he'd be an even bigger moron than he's previously proven to be. If he finds out the truth about her, that basically she can and has and will do whatever she thinks is necessary to stay alive, he can't trust "love" to spare him any more so than it has Kiki, Julian, Silas, or anyone else.

He can and should freely hate and loathe Sonny of course, but if he were to actually stand by Ava, to me that'd be just inane. It isn't as if they're star crossed lovers who have had years to build a bond, imo, they had hot sex for a few months and he got to live out his "Mrs. Robinson" fantasy, but when reality starts biting your ass it's best to pay attention.

• Love 3

I like that Jordan and Anna decided to talk about a covert DEA operation in the public park.

Not just that but they started out trying to be "covert". Jordan on the phone and Anna reading the paper, and they oh so inconspicuously sat back to back....But 2 minutes in they just said fuck it and stopped the pretense all together.  Kinda hilarious.

I felt a twinge of sympathy for Niiiiiina today, she is getting thrown a ton of shit all at once, but then she reverted back to the baby voice and I wanted to punch her.   I wanted to say RP is improving, but he was not very good today.  He is slightly better than when he started, but still needs a ton of work (acting wise, I already established how I feel about the shallow parts)

• Love 1

I kinda guffawed at that as well. But then I thought that knowing Jordan had been arrested (and possibly compromised), Fluke might have put a tail on her to keep tabs on her. But then she said she'd been in DC chatting with her superiors, and there she is in the public park seated right behind the PCPD Commissioner, and my brain exploded trying to figure out a way to explain away the inconsistency. 

I know I should probably hate Ava. I know that I should probably be rooting for her to get tossed face first off the roof of Sonny's house, but I was a little bit sad today when she and Morgan couldn't simply go live in her penthouse like they used to. I can't stop rooting for this very odd, very dysfunctional couple in spite of myself. She's way too old for him. He's the spawn of Sonny. And yet I want to see them together. Someone shoot me. 

I thought MSt was effective in her scenes with her on-screen brother. I believed her sadness at having missed seeing her "brother" grow up. That said, I found the scene(s?) with Kiki, Silas, and Nina incredibly awkward. Silas just revealed Kiki to be his daughter and Nina starts talking about how she lost her own child and how sad she is that Silas reproduced with Ava, and Kiki's just standing there like, "...uhhhhh." To be fair, that's her typical expression, but it was magnified 10x today. 

• Love 1
(edited)
I felt a twinge of sympathy for Niiiiiina today, she is getting thrown a ton of shit all at once, but then she reverted back to the baby voice and I wanted to punch her

What was even better was when she spoke about her baby in her baby voice, and then I just wanted a tank to fall on her. I still have no idea about that acting choice for Michelle. Maybe she thinks it shows the Nina's vulnerability and weakness.

That said, I found the scene(s?) with Kiki, Silas, and Nina incredibly awkward

Kiki is queen of awkward, the girl never seems to know how to handle herself very well. I'm surprised she didn't just blurt out, "well if it makes you feel any better my mom is pregnant again but it's not dad's this time, it might be my ex-husband's or his dad's, don't get me started on how that all went down...".

Edited by CPP83
  • Love 1
I wanted to say RP is improving, but he was not very good today.  He is slightly better than when he started, but still needs a ton of work (acting wise, I already established how I feel about the shallow parts)

Either I don't think he's that bad (this is in re the actor playing Nathan West/J Whoever, right?) or he's even prettier than I'll admit.

Today, Nina was way more palatable than she was, yesterday.

• Love 1

Ava should tell Morgan that Sonny plans to kill her after the baby is born.  She doesn't have to tell him that it's because she killed Connie; surely Morgan could be convinced that Sonny wants to kill Ava for any number of other reasons.  I don't think Sonny would tell Morgan that Ava killed Connie - I agree with other posters that Sonny has way more to lose if him killing AJ comes out.  Sure, Ava might have legal trouble (although I'm guessing there's no proof of it, other than AJ's phone, which in real life would not be admissible), and Morgan might be pissed, but Michael would hate Sonny, and that's a much bigger loss for Sonny.  As it stands now, Morgan is already pissed at Ava, so if he gets more pissed, it's not really that big of a deal.  Ava telling Morgan about Sonny's murderous intent might actually make Morgan *less* pissed.  Ha - look at me, trying to apply logic to what these characters do! 

I'm totally over Fake Luke and that whole story line.  I don't even care who he really is anymore.  Why doesn't Julian just shoot him?  Problem solved!

• Love 2

Jordan is a pretty bad undercover agent, and Anna apparently has forgotten all things about being a spy. I found their scenes pointless, which is a shame because they could be doing things that actually matter and makes use of their talents, but god forbid that ever happen...

Worse undercover scene!  I'm a drug dealer released from jail on a technicality sitting on a par bench talking into my iPhone (even though it's on the main screen) while the police (captain? chief?) just happens to be sitting on the bench behind me taking into her newspaper.  Nothing to see here. Lalala.

So is Anna going to reveal Jordan's undercover before Jordan leaves?  Way to go Anna to make it all about you and Dante. 

I felt a twinge of sympathy for Niiiiiina today, she is getting thrown a ton of shit all at once,

She is, but she also told James she was frustrated that everyone was lying to her and tap dancing around what's happened. She can't have it both ways (not that she's asking for that). I wish there was more realization on her end that life went on. She's been kind of unrealistic about that.

Silas just revealed Kiki to be his daughter and Nina starts talking about how she lost her own child and how sad she is that Silas reproduced with Ava, and Kiki's just standing there like, "...uhhhhh."

That cracked me up. It was so hilariously awkward.

Ava should tell Morgan that Sonny plans to kill her after the baby is born.

Seriously. Why isn't she doing more to protect herself? This is what makes me nuts about her. She's supposed to be so coldblooded and ruthless, and yet she's a total dumbass when it comes to Sonny. He's really not a big threat. I don't get why vulnerable = stupid for Ron.

That said, I found the scene(s?) with Kiki, Silas, and Nina incredibly awkward. Silas just revealed Kiki to be his daughter and Nina starts talking about how she lost her own child and how sad she is that Silas reproduced with Ava, and Kiki's just standing there like, "...uhhhhh."

If Kiki had said "Standing right here!" it would have been worth it.

• Love 3
I don't get why vulnerable = stupid for Ron

Well to be fair being on the show = stupid when it comes to him.

If Ava was thinking she might go and try to appeal to Julian's new found father's heart and soul now that she's pregnant. Really the worse thing Sonny can do is send Shawn after her and as long as she guards her most beloved lamps and barware she should make out alright.

I thought MSt was effective in her scenes with her on-screen brother. I believed her sadness at having missed seeing her "brother" grow up.

Those were the first full Nina scenes I watched. IDK if it's just because I inexplicably love Nathan but I thought MSt was much better in those scenes than the scenes with Silas.

This episode was boring.

I'm a drug dealer released from jail on a technicality sitting on a par bench talking into my iPhone (even though it's on the main screen)

The phone screens on soaps always amuse me. Half the time they look fake and you can always tell that the person on the phone didn't really make a call.

Well to be fair being on the show = stupid when it comes to him.

If Ava was thinking she might go and try to appeal to Julian's new found father's heart and soul now that she's pregnant. Really the worse thing Sonny can do is send Shawn after her and as long as she guards her most beloved lamps and barware she should make out alright.

Isn't that the truth. Ava has some options. She may be inexplicably trapped at Sonny's, but she can fight back. I wish we'd see her do that.

Worse undercover scene!  I'm a drug dealer released from jail on a technicality sitting on a par bench talking into my iPhone (even though it's on the main screen) while the police (captain? chief?) just happens to be sitting on the bench behind me taking into her newspaper.  Nothing to see here. Lalala.

So is Anna going to reveal Jordan's undercover before Jordan leaves?  Way to go Anna to make it all about you and Dante. 

Anna misses the late nights in the interrogation room. Just Nathan is not enough!

• Love 3

Ava will be transformed by the power of giving birth to Corinthos spawn, as being a mother to one of those horrors is just the greatest honour in the whole wide world.

I keep hoping that GH will take a page from GLEE (who took a page from daytime soaps) and have it turn out that Ava has been faking the pregnancy all along.

This has been bothering me since last week but I forgot to post it. did Nathan tell Maxie (or maybe it was Britt) that Madeline is at Rikers awaiting trial? If so, when did Port Charles move to NYC? Or did she get extradited to NY since that's where the crime occurred?

(edited)

I dont know who was worse today: MB, MSt, or RP?

I could barely understand a word Mo said, I don't know what in the hell MSt was doing, and at point RP looked off and had this look on his face as if to say "I dont know what this woman is doing".   

At least RP is a legit newbie; the other two are 20+ year soap vets and award winners.  There is  no excuse for the crap MB and MSt are doing on screen.

Edited by Tiger
  • Love 3

"I love you and want to be with you, but now isn't the right time for me to tell my wife about us."

Are we supposed to feel sorry for this guy?  Ugh.  And WTF, Sam?  Have some self-respect.  Ron doesn't get emotions at all.  It would be MUCH more soapy for Silas and Sam to have to spend some time apart and for Sam not to be sure of Silas's feelings.  Now it's just making both of them look pretty bad, even if Nina is hella annoying.

I vote that Nina dumps Silas and moves in with Nathan so he can help her with her rehab efforts.  I'm probably never going to like either character, but they were less annoying to me together today than they have been separately.

• Love 5

I like how Silas can't even try to act like he's interested in Nina.  He's been pining away forever.  She shows up and ... nothing.  Doesn't ask or try to find out where she was (since she was moved), talk to the nurse, meet with her doctors, ask any medical type questions.  I know it's been 2 days but nothing?  Not even, how long have you been awake?  She's been going through therapy - can't be awake only a couple of days.  Maybe Nathan will do some investigating.

Yes! I knew Nina's scene with Nathan would be a billion times better than that block of wood known as Silas.

BTW for those who don't know MS it sounds like she has a bad head cold b/c even her normal voice sounded stuffy. I'll forgive her the weird whispering if that is the reason.

I don't know how Nathan got the nickname Det Plywood, b/c I think RP acting is decent. He shows emotions and interacts with people.

Lauren and Silas left the room and tada, normal acting and conversation ensued.

Someone needs to tell MW that lasers can do wonders for chest sun damage. Either that or she needs to wear a more flattering outfit.

I don't get Morgan and Ava AT ALL. They don't seem to have any chemistry and if I actually saw them in a romantic scene I don't think there'd be enough alcohol to keep me from hurling.

Jordan is very beautiful. Her scene with Anna pure comedy.

Julian just hypnotizes me, a scene with just him and his phone, awwwww.

Did Silas and Sam have some scene at the end, I must have missed it b/c I nodded off.....zzzzzzzz.

I dont know who was worse today: MB, MSt, or RP?

I could barely understand a word Mo said, I don't know what in the hell MSt was doing, and at point RP looked off and had this look on his face as if to say "I dont know what this woman is doing".   

At least RP is a legit newbie; the other two are 20+ year soap vets and award winners.  There is  no excuse for the crap MB and MSt are doing on screen.

I think we have a tie today, at least between Orange Glow and The Nina.  I think RP is getting better, and is already better than Kristen Alderson will EVER be, so I think today's lackluster performance was caused by being frightened to have to be that close in those scenes to Miz Stafford.  He probably wore a cup in those scenes, just to be on the safe side, although he did have to get dangerously close to her mouthful of 60 or so teeth.

I thought for a moment that Sonny must have agreed to carry the baby for Ava, considering how much screen space he was taking up.  The Orange Glow Moobster is spreading out ala Steve Burton.

So do you think we're going to have six months or of Ava acting all over the hill kitten with a whip with Sonny, while he mumbles at a low range and breaks glasses?  Oh, the drama.......

But then we watch The Nina speak in her widdle gurl voice to Silas while he impersonates the dead.

What SWEEPS we're gonna have!!!

• Love 2

Ireally dread the Nina scenes -- i dont think the actress is all that. I also did not look forward to Ava (the actress plays her) BUT she isn`t bad. I am also at a point that they can can this soap and that would be okay with me.

(edited)

Madeline is at Riker's because her crimes were committed in NYC.

I can't even remember (due to a lack of caring) - is Magda in jail for what she did to Nina or that pharmacist or both?

Sadly, I predict Nathan is in for the biggest fall where Nina is concerned.  He's idolized and had her on a pedestal since he was a little kid, he's made major life decision based around what happened to her.  When she no doubt goes crazy over Sam or becomes obsessed with Kiki (which was hinted at today), it's really going to knock him for a loop, I suspect.

What's the over/under on the next time Sonny and Ava bone?  

Previews...oh Britt, girl, we're all WTH-ing over the non-stop Niz merry-go-round.

Edited by TeeVee329
(edited)
I don't get Morgan and Ava AT ALL. They don't seem to have any chemistry and if I actually saw them in a romantic scene I don't think there'd be enough alcohol to keep me from hurling.

I'd recommend watching their first romantic scene before you say that ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTGz4CkFr5g

It's a billion times hotter than crypt sex (not hard to do, but still). And Morgan knows what to do with his hands, I must say. At least in love scenes, lol.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 2

It's a billion times hotter than crypt sex (not hard to do, but still). And Morgan knows what to do with his hands, I must say. At least in love scenes, lol.

No ty. No offense but there are cougars and then there is just nasty. bleck Morgan just seems like a little boy to me. Plus all the incest of father son mother daughter is just almost beyond gross to me.

I'd almost rather watch Morgan with Olivia.

• Love 2

Thanks, Ulkis, I don't ever get tired of watching them screw each other. Yep, the sexual chem between them is freaking hot. I guess I'm a horrible nasty person also since my boyfriend is years younger. Never mind the fact that he's been there for me for everything in my life including when I was facing cancer, but I digress. MW and BC have always had chemistry, that was the reason they were paired in the first place. She gave him a look in some scene, and the rest is history. I will take Ron to task on many things, but I'll never get mad at him for putting them together.

Maura was fabulous today. Not a single word spoken but I felt everything she was feeling. And Bryan was excellent as well. I'm so happy he signed a three year contract. He'll be gone as soon as it's up.

(edited)

I think I actually liked the second sex scene better, especially beause the hotness was juxtaposed with Michael and Kiki's extremely tepid "tru wuv foreva!" lovemaking, which Kiki deemed "nice" lol.

Edited by TeeVee329