Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E17: Broken Records

• Start Topic

HAD cancer is more like it, IMO. I think he's using past records to puff up his claim and offer proof. I listened VERY closely to the *Dr.* - use that term lightly, more like a charlatan, and he never said Brooks CURRENTLY has cancer. As long as B&V  were okay with showing thefilming and telling the *Dr.* on camera that friends were doubting his cancer  they could have asked the doctor to say on camera that yes, his CURRENT labs say he CURRENLY has cancer. As for the masses the doctor was palpating, he did not state they were cancerous masses. Chemo can cause growth of tissue/masses.

The date on the document shown to Tamra was from 2015. The mass in his stomach was clearly felt by Dr. German Zermeno and even his estimate of its size and location validates the CT report. Dr. Zermeno is a very well-known natural medicine physician. I doubt very much that Dr. Zermeno had anything to gain, but very much credibility to lose if he presented himself in a manner that could be representative of anyone other than a professional. Any doctor that presents alternatives to traditional medicine will be viewed by some as a quack and some as a savior. Dr. Zermeno couldn't possibly state that the mass he felt inside Brooks was cancer without having further tests conducted such as the CT scan that had already been completed. The report from Newport Imaging Center also stated that the mass had a 'necrotic' center. Necrotic means that the cancer cells in the center of the mass were dead, possibly from the chemotherapy, which is a positive thing.

• Love 7

The date on the document shown to Tamra was from 2015. The mass in his stomach was clearly felt by Dr. German Zermeno and even his estimate of its size and location validates the CT report. Dr. Zermeno is a very well-known natural medicine physician. I doubt very much that Dr. Zermeno had anything to gain, but very much credibility to lose if he presented himself in a manner that could be representative of anyone other than a professional. Any doctor that presents alternatives to traditional medicine will be viewed by some as a quack and some as a savior. Dr. Zermeno couldn't possibly state that the mass he felt inside Brooks was cancer without having further tests conducted such as the CT scan that had already been completed. The report from Newport Imaging Center also stated that the mass had a 'necrotic' center. Necrotic means that the cancer cells in the center of the mass were dead, possibly from the chemotherapy, which is a positive thing.

He also did NOT say that Brooks currently had NHL. He avoided that every time Vicki and Brooks tried to get him to say it on camera. The report itself referred to his, Brooks, past "History" of NHL, not to a current diagnosis of NHL. Something is way off IMO.

• Love 10

Heather also said that the reunion will be filmed this Thursday. I would guess there has been research into Brooks' condition.

Oh gawd! I'm going to get hoarse yelling "Shut up. Meghan!" at the reunion!

Tamara is an even bigger idiot than I thought if she thinks going to church is magically going to help Ryan and Sarah fix their relationship. They can go to church every single day of the week but they're still two poorly functioning adults who make questionable life choices. Top that off with them not having any money and an inability to feed their children breakfast and you have a recipe for disaster. Church can't fix that.

I was a bity taken back by Ryan's nasty attitude about Xians, going to church, etc., but I'm sure he got it from his mother, so I really shouldn't be surprised by it.

Thanks, Tams, for finally letting us know what's going on with Sarah -- that she lost her business.  OK then.  And Tams said Rat-face has to support 4 kids.  What the what?  So Sarah gets no child support from these kids' daddies?  

If Sarah's other bio-Dads are like Ryan, they have nothing to give for child support.

• Love 10

INTEGRATIVE MEDICINE ABOUT HERBS, BOTANICALS & OTHER PRODUCTS SEARCH ABOUT HERBS

Resveratrol

Resveratrol

Jump to:

For Patients & Caregivers

For Healthcare Professionals

For Patients & Caregivers

How It Works

"In laboratory studies, resveratrol was found to reduce inflammation and to have antitumor properties, but human studies have not been conducted."

"A naturally occurring compound in the skin of red grapes and other botanicals, resveratrol has been shown to reduce inflammation. It also has antioxidant properties and may help to protect against atherosclerosis (thickening of arterial walls) and heart disease. Animal studies have shown that resveratrol has the ability to prevent certain cancer cells from dividing. Human studies on the anticancer effect of resveratrol supplements are lacking. Eating a diet rich in resveratrol does not lower the risk of dying from cancer or heart disease."

https://www.mskcc.org/cancer-care/integrative-medicine/herbs/resveratrol

"This section has information about all the main cancer treatments, including surgery, radiotherapy, chemotherapy, hormone therapy, biological therapies, bisphosphonates and bone marrow and stem cell transplants. There is also information about complementary and alternative therapies."

http://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/cancers-in-general/treatment/

I saw the link to the recipe but did not click on it. LOL So she is still pushing this woman and her junk? Why am I not surprised! LOL I really do believe she is getting a % of any sales from her twitter links, much like her "boutique/store. LOL 

I could be wrong but I think there is something in the twitter and Facebook universe where if a celeb endorses a product there is payment for retweets or views..  I hate to say it but my source was an article about the Kardashians and the millions they make off this activity .  This is why it was so important for Brooks to get his "as of tomorrow I am stopping chemo" story out there-that had to find a way to get this woman, her doctor, her products front and center.

Not to be Meghanesque but I would love to see a detailed report on the financial transactions between Brooks and Vicki, Brooks and any number of tabloids, Brooks and Bravo.  I think Brooks sets Vicki up in these endorsements and takes a percentage.  Which being with Vicki is something he is certainly entitled to.

• Love 6

This is going to make me very unpopular. I believe Tamra's religion storyline. She seems to be self aware enough to at least ask if she is ready because she knows she has faults.

Vicki on the other hand needs to get the bible for dummies. She has no concept of doing unto others. She is a narcissist who has not once mentioned that the Lord took her mom home.

Also I believe that Briana had to put out some cash for the car that letter she gave Briana was way to long for Happy Birthday now go out front and pick which car you want.

• Love 7

Regarding Vicki, and whether or not she is "in on the scam" (if, indeed, there is one), in my opinion, I strongly doubt this.

Vicki is a very savvy Bravo celebrity.  She has to know that willingly participating in something like that would pretty much end her run as the "OG of the OC".  Love her or hate her, she makes for good TV, and she knows it.  I think she also loves being on the show, and the money that it brings in.  I honestly don't think that she would do anything to jeopardize that.

If, indeed, Brooks is scamming or pulling the ultimate con-job, imo, he also has done it to Vicki.  I don't know if Vicki's calm attitude during all of this is the "real" Vicki (as opposed to the shrieking drama queen we usually see), or if she is now regretting her choice of storyline because of all the negativity it has created and she is just totally over it, but I really don't think that she was aware of anything other than what Brooks has told her, and she believed him.  Vicki is desperate to have a loving man in her life, and I think she is weirdly obssesed with Brooks, so she believes everything he tells her, regardless of whether there is proof that he is lying or not.

Edited by njbchlover
  • Love 4

Love your simplified, clear and rather understandable descriptions of the report. They are just so matter of fact that it makes it easier to believe than the cocktail of partial facts mixture with rumors, theories and conspiracy theories that have a million and one possible interpretations.

He also did NOT say that Brooks currently had NHL. He avoided that every time Vicki and Brooks tried to get him to say it on camera. The report itself referred to his, Brooks, past "History" of NHL, not to a current diagnosis of NHL. Something is way off IMO.

Was he required to say it? I mean at this point it sounds like Brooks is supposed to stand at a podium with a public service announcement complete with smart board visual aides and expert witness testimony that have to state specific detailed information on his diagnosis.

Edited by Sincerely Yours
  • Love 10

I already see how this is going to go. If Megan is kept around she's going to initiate a relationship with Breanna and they will be against Brooks. And after Ryan's relationship implodes with his Tamra surrogate he's with he will move back in with Tamra (and Eddie). Hijinks ensue.

(Cue wacky sitcom music)

• Love 5

Headbands to Meghan are what the power bracelets were to Wonder Woman.

I know a lot of "Jack Christians" and I'm guessing that Tamra will be part of that group. They go to church, but are giant assholes for the other 6 days of the week. The only way I'd believe Tamra found God is if she were to become Mormon or Jehovah's Witness and went on a mission to The Sudan, leaving all her makeup at home.

Ryan is nothing more than an obnoxious piece of dogshit. His only talent is being a lazy Gomer. Does anyone know if Sarah's first three kids are from the same man, and was she married to him?

Since I didn't watch this show from the beginning, is Simon Ryan's father, or was Tamra married before Simon?

• Love 8

Question for you - did the Meghan PI headband help you in your search for justice and truth? Would appreciate knowing before rushing out to purchase one.

I also found it odd that the doctor said there was no other scan to compare it with. Shady as fuck.

I don't know why that is shady--  There are no other CT-PET scans to compare it to. That test is not something that is done a lot. Mostly because when someone has lymphoma and is treated for it, there is a lot of focus on the kidneys.  It is likely he had some previous tests and they were not definitive enough so his doctor ordered this one. If this was done when he had his last recurrence, they might have wanted a baseline. Some insurances won't allow this test or require the physician to do a lot of justification for it. The alternative doctor they showed on the tv-- was he the reservatrol guy?

• Love 3

Lol, I thought Tamra said they should do a blog bible.

If Icky has broken up with Crookes, Imo it is either to get him out of the searchlights of Meghan and company or because she found out he is a phony and/or that he blew their big plotline and made it unbelievable. Whatever. She is equally to blame in any event. I just feel like if Icky walked into a room and announced he had cancer, my first instinct would be that it was BS. Just from what I have seen of him and of her desperation to have her posse love and respect him. Geez even Gretchen gave less of a crap that no one liked Slade. Icky's insecurity combined with her self-absorbed ego (a weird combo) makes her ideal to take part in a scheme that maybe got out of hand.

Tamra does the bible thumping bit one minute and is dialing prank calls the next. Yes, such a mature woman on a path to truth. I did like her questioning the document though, via Icky's glasses, and also the others pondering Tamra being the one to try the mocument out on. Surely they could fool Tamra...oh wait. Lol

• Love 4

There were so many misspellings and errors on this report that I doubt any doctor would 'sign off' on that report. The word clinical is misspelled 'CLINICA HISTORY'. The compression of the words into one long sentence would suggest that someone copied and pasted from the internet to a word pad and transferred it to print. There's one other thing, the measurements of the mass reported said 13.3 ems. instead of cms. If someone transcribed this report in such a horrible way, the doctor would never sign it. I don't even think that Brooks would be able to obtain a test result unless it was corrected and signed.

I'll be glad to move on from this, This entire season of RHoOC has been tedious and difficult to watch and if they don't change lanes soon, I'll move my viewing into another lane entirely. I don't want to stick around until Meghan or Tamra begins to insist that Shannon show proof of her bronchiectasis including chest x-rays.

IF Brooks Ayers is inflating his illness or out-and-out lying about it, he can join the long list of the most hated men in the USA.

1. Donald Sterling (92%)
2. Bernie Madoff (90%)
T3. O.J. Simpson (88%)
T3. Conrad Murray (88%)
5. Justin Bieber (86%)
6. Phil Spector (83%)
7. Aaron Hernandez (81%)
8. Michael Lohan (76%)
9. Eliot Spitzer (73%)
10. Jon Gosselin (71%)

11. Brooks Ayers (TBD)

Edited by HumblePi
  • Love 4

I was also surprised by the revelation that Sarah lost the family business.  How in the world, especially this NRA-driven world, does one lose a gun-related business?  I hope someone has some references about what happened to it.

I thought Sarah was an employee, not the owner of that gun shop.

• Love 3
I think either he had it recently and has been cured so she thought technically it wasn't a total lie and went with it as a storyline.

I've never had the feeling that Vicki came up with the idea for fake cancer as a storyline. I think this has been all Brooks's doing, and that Vicki has been duped along with (though less successfully) everyone else. As you said, Vicki is incredibly narcissistic; her world begins and ends with her, and others exist only in relation to how they can make her happy or otherwise ease her way in life. I think this would make it actually much easier to fool her with a fake cancer diagnosis. She would be more concerned with how it affects her life, for better or worse, and less likely to do as most of us would do and get involved with every minute detail of both diagnosis and treatment. But I do think the penny finally dropped, but, by the time she figured it out, she felt too invested to validate the nay-sayers. Maybe not, but that's been my read of the situation.

When he said that Brooks had a good-sized growth, my take on it was that he was referencing the report he'd read, not something he was feeling himself. That's why he gave the caveat, "Unless the report is faked..." Edited by pbutler111
  • Love 4

I already see how this is going to go. If Megan is kept around she's going to initiate a relationship with Breanna and they will be against Brooks. And after Ryan's relationship implodes with his Tamra surrogate he's with he will move back in with Tamra (and Eddie). Hijinks ensue.

(Cue wacky sitcom music)

In the clip about for weeks episode, they showed Tamra and Briana having lunch together. Tamra tells Briana "The girls are saying that Brooks is duping your mom about the cancer thing". Briana replies "I'll kill him, I'll kill him myself".  Oohkeedohkee Briana, you just uttered a death threat on National TV. If Brooks happens to get hit by a car, or falls out of the bathtub and dies, Briana is going to take the fall for it.

Would Bravo film that ya think?  Not only would I watch that, I'd DVR it.

• Love 2

I found it!!!!

According to Facebook, Sarah is the manager and co-owner of California Tactical, which describes itself as “a ‘go-to’ source for anyone who is serious about shooting and tactical gear” on their website, “specializing in tactical weapons and equipment for Law Enforcement and the discriminating consumer,” it adds on the store’s Facebook “About” section.

It is a fair way down the article which was clearly written during better times.

http://starcasm.net/archives/268457

Although I can't tell you why, their FB page indicates that they had to be closed for a few days, re-opening today, due to staffing issues.

Edited by b2H
  • Love 4

Re Brooks' Lymphoma:  wouldn't a "mass" anywhere in his body indicate a cancer other than lymphoma? 

If a doctor is only feeling a mass with his hands he has no way to tell where it is, what organs it's affecting, or whether it's from the lymph nodes or not. That's why doctors order tests like CT scans and PET scans and even more immediate telling are blood test results.

• Love 4

Also I believe that Briana had to put out some cash for the car that letter she gave Briana was way to long for Happy Birthday now go out front and pick which car you want.

I have a feeling that if Brianna's Benz wasn't a lease, the trade in money she would have gotten would have gone toward the new SUV.  But then again, maybe the SUV Vicks bought is a lease.  So Brianna gets a car from mom for two or three years.  That would be so Vicks.  Just like when she bought Brianna the car years ago and bragged about it but as Brianna said, she had to make the payments.

• Love 4

f a doctor is only feeling a mass with his hands he has no way to tell where it is, what organs it's affecting, or whether it's from the lymph nodes or not. That's why doctors order tests like CT scans and PET scans and even more immediate telling are blood test results.

Please don't inflict Tamara figuring out what tumor markers mean... Have some mercy!

• Love 2

Admittedly I posted last night under the influence of the 4ish glasses of Merlot I need to deal with this show at this point.  Yeah, I've had  a PET scan and I've had many CT scans, but I didn't realize they could combine them into one test.  I was confused when he kept calling it a PET/CT and I just assumed he was getting mixed up as well.  On the one hand, I totally get why so many are jumping off the "Brooks has cancer" bus.  I feel like we are all colored by our personal experiences to some degree, and I'm gonna be pissed as hell if I gave his ass the benefit of the doubt all this time and he's faking it.  Not pissed enough to call him, or his ex, or his doctor, or the imaging center, etc etc etc.  Haha!

That said, Meghan can still take a damn seat.  All this shit started because a PSYCHIC said so.  For real?  Are these people that stupid?  And now Meghan is running around saying definitively that he doesn't have it and they all totally believe her!  WTF.  If I were Vicki and I could get away with it, I'd snap her damn twig neck. 

ETA:  So these bitches just kept telling Vicki to just show them some kind of record, something to prove to them (which, what?) that he isn't lying.  So he does, and that's still not good enough.  Either way, he was screwed.

Edited by mjstrick
  • Love 13

They were absolutely right when they said that even if they showed up with medical reports, it would not satisfy these people. I would not have done that. I think Brooks should have left Vicks during the show so he can be away from all the stress and then we could watch her focus on making Tamara and Megs miserable. Heather will do house stuff and Mall Koisk facials to disassociate herself from them.

I, for one, would enjoy another Tamara takedown and if we could get the same entree with Megan -- so much the better.

BTW, who is the bitter bitch now Megan? That would be you.

Edited by Lucelu
  • Love 11

Headbands to Meghan are what the power bracelets were to Wonder Woman.

I know a lot of "Jack Christians" and I'm guessing that Tamra will be part of that group. They go to church, but are giant assholes for the other 6 days of the week. The only way I'd believe Tamra found God is if she were to become Mormon or Jehovah's Witness and went on a mission to The Sudan, leaving all her makeup at home.

Ryan is nothing more than an obnoxious piece of dogshit. His only talent is being a lazy Gomer. Does anyone know if Sarah's first three kids are from the same man, and was she married to him?

Since I didn't watch this show from the beginning, is Simon Ryan's father, or was Tamra married before Simon?

Tamra was married to Darren Vieth (who was 3 years older) when she was 18 years old, the same year she gave birth to Ryan. In an interview in 2013, Darren Vieth had some pretty outrageous and nasty things to say about Tamra in a RealityTea interview.

Meghan-headbands....what can anyone say about those?

2gum87a.jpg

Edited by HumblePi
  • Love 8

The PI learned about it from the text message Vicki sent all the HW.

I stand corrected.

I rewatched, and it was mentioned in the email that was sent the day before.  I guess I missed it the first time.

I still think Meghan is a biatch that needs to back off -or better yet, go away.

• Love 3

Admittedly I posted last night under the influence of the 4ish glasses of Merlot I need to deal with this show at this point.  Yeah, I've had  a PET scan and I've had many CT scans, but I didn't realize they could combine them into one test.  I was confused when he kept calling it a PET/CT and I just assumed he was getting mixed up as well.  On the one hand, I totally get why so many are jumping off the "Brooks has cancer" bus.  I feel like we are all colored by our personal experiences to some degree, and I'm gonna be pissed as hell if I gave his ass the benefit of the doubt all this time and he's faking it.  Not pissed enough to call him, or his ex, or his doctor, or the imaging center, etc etc etc.  Haha!

That said, Meghan can still take a damn seat.  All this shit started because a PSYCHIC said so.  For real?  Are these people that stupid?  And now Meghan is running around saying definitively that he doesn't have it and they all totally believe her!  WTF.  If I were Vicki and I could get away with it, I'd snap her damn twig neck. 

ETA:  So these bitches just kept telling Vicki to just show them some kind of record, something to prove to them (which, what?) that he isn't lying.  So he does, and that's still not good enough.  Either way, he was screwed.

I could guess at how Meghan would answer this.... LOL!

d93d5570-10ec-0133-45e5-0a2ca390b447.gif

• Love 5

Last night's episode was the first time that I thought Vicki looked like she knew -- not just suspected, but knew -- the cancer story was a lie. Watching her while Tamra was reviewing that bogus report (sorry, no lab releases an official report with that many typos), Vicki's face just seemed a mass of guilt and embarrassment and anger.

Is it possible Brooks was somehow blackmailing her or making her go along with the story?  You're right, she did NOT look happy about being there.

I can't handle the stupidity of draining someone's blood, adding oxygen, and reinfusing the blood. All they had to so is stick a cannula in his nose and hook him to oxygen for five minutes.

I know, right?  I kept thinking "Isn't that what your lungs are for?"

Edited by AnitaKnight
  • Love 7

I think Brooks final answer during his interview with Andy will be that Its A Miracle !     He is cancer free, the mass they thought he had was actually a Catholic Mass and has now found religion and is currently attending seminary.

I think it fits because anyone spending more than 5 minutes with Vicki would love to be cloistered away and celibate. 

• Love 6

I didn't think too much of that "doctor" Brooks went to see. He seemed about one step up from Shannon's Dr Moon. That blood thing didn't make any sense. Your blood can only reach a certain point of oxygen saturation. If Brooks actually had an issue with his blood oxygen levels he would be turning blue and dying, not getting cancer.

Say what you will about Heather, I think if there's one thing that she is, it's smart. She is very aware of how she comes off and how she needs to present herself preserve her image. (Yes, I think she can be snooty and uptight but I think she wants to look that way. That's her shtick.) If she is calling Brooks' report a "mockument" then there's something to that. There's no way she would accuse him of faking it unless she had some damned good evidence she was correct.

On a totally different note, I'm pretty sure Tamara is only getting baptized so that she has an excuse to throw a party for herself. Maybe she can hire Ryan to hand her a towel after she gets out of the pool.

Edited by Thick McRunFast
  • Love 16

I think Brooks final answer during his interview with Andy will be that Its A Miracle !     He is cancer free, the mass they thought he had was actually a Catholic Mass and has now found religion and is currently attending seminary.

I think it fits because anyone spending more than 5 minutes with Vicki would love to be cloistered away and celibate. 

Maybe he traveled to NY, Phila or DC to get blessed by the Pope...Meghan PI is on the case, looking at airline manifests, hacking hotel guest information, scouring the hours upon hours of news footage and security video...

• Love 4

Treatments and drugs

By Mayo Clinic Staff

Your treatment options are determined based on the type and stage of your lymphoma, your age, and your overall health.

Treatment isn't always necessary

If your lymphoma appears to be slow growing (indolent), a wait-and-see approach may be an option. Indolent lymphomas that don't cause signs and symptoms may not require treatment for years.

Delaying treatment doesn't mean you'll be on your own. Your doctor will likely schedule regular checkups every few months to monitor your condition and ensure that your cancer isn't advancing.

Treatment for lymphoma that causes signs and symptoms

If your non-Hodgkin's lymphoma is aggressive or causes signs and symptoms, your doctor may recommend treatment. Options may include:

Chemotherapy. Chemotherapy is drug treatment — given orally or by injection — that kills cancer cells. Chemotherapy drugs can be given alone, in combination with other chemotherapy drugs or combined with other treatments.

Radiation therapy. Radiation therapy uses high-powered energy beams, such as X-rays, to kill cancerous cells and shrink tumors. During radiation therapy, you're positioned on a table and a large machine directs radiation at precise points on your body. Radiation therapy can be used alone or in combination with other cancer treatments.

Stem cell transplant. A stem cell transplant is a procedure that involves very high doses of chemotherapy or radiation with the goal of killing the lymphoma cells that may not be killed with standard doses. Later, healthy stem cells — your own or from a donor — are injected into your body, where they can form new healthy blood cells.

Medications that enhance your immune system's ability to fight cancer. Biological therapy drugs help your body's immune system fight cancer.

For example, one biological therapy called rituximab (Rituxan) is a type of monoclonal antibody that attaches to B cells and makes them more visible to the immune system, which can then attack. Rituximab lowers the number of B cells, including your healthy B cells, but your body produces new healthy B cells to replace these. The cancerous B cells are less likely to recur.

Medications that deliver radiation directly to cancer cells. Radioimmunotherapy drugs are made of monoclonal antibodies that carry radioactive isotopes. This allows the antibody to attach to cancer cells and deliver radiation directly to the cells. One radioimmunotherapy drug — ibritumomab tiuxetan (Zevalin) — is used to treat lymphoma.

http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/non-hodgkins-lymphoma/basics/treatment/con-20027792

• Love 3

They were absolutely right when they said that even if they showed up with medical reports, it would not satisfy these people. I would not have done that. I think Brooks should have left Vicks during the show so he can be away from all the stress and then we could watch her focus on making Tamara and Megs miserable. Heather will do house stuff and Mall Koisk facials to disassociate herself from them.

I, for one, would enjoy another Tamara takedown and if we could get the same entree with Megan -- so much the better.

BTW, who is the bitter bitch now Megan? That would be you.

I think Vicki and Brooks did everything they could to bait the presentation of medical records.  Let's give interviews, conflicting stories, sign endorsement deals and most of all stop talking about it on camera and feign being offended at the mention of his illness. Vicki has no storyline without Brooks.  It is the storyline between she and her daughter, it is the only thing she has going.  No one wants to watch her at an insurance convention, or visit Illinois or grieve her mother-even her own kids don't want to talk about it.  Maybe Vicki should work on a life in Orange County and develop friends, say friends on a show called RHOC and actually spend time with them instead of having to work. She needs to stop stomping out of events or lunches or dinners.  STFU and listen to what other want to talk about and here is a big clue for Vicki-it isn't about her.  She can't have fun unless it is about Vicki.

I don't think Shannon or Tamra were endorsing or signing off on Meghan's comments.  I think their silence is what lumps them in with Meghan.  Shannon duty to defend Vicki and Brooks at all costs ended with the Vicki sending her the text she was nasty.  Tamra is playing both  sides for all its worth otherwise her only storyline is Ryan and he is beyond disgusting and terribly unsympathetic.

• Love 10

At this point I feel like the cancer is at a stalemate. Brooks and Vicki are right that no matter what they show Meghan she's going to use it as further proof of a conspiracy. And Meghan is right that Brooks is shady as they come.

Oh and for my daily dose of Shut the Fuck Up Shannon: shut up Shannon. Why didn't Brooks show it to you? Why would he? You're not a doctor either. Vicki asked him to show Tamara so he did. Vicki has been friends with Tamara longer. They don't owe you something here. Whatever is or isn't going on, it's not about you! NOT EVERYTHING IS ABOUT YOU! That includes menus, so shut up. Although I did laugh out loud (literally, not just in a lol way) when everyone including Tamara agreed that Brooks showed her the report because she's too much of an illiterate hoe to know what a medical report should look like. Good times.

• Love 8

Is Grey Goose paying for product placement/mention on this show? Not only do we see Shannon ordering her signature drink all the time. But this week they showed a close up of the bottle when Terry and Heather were fixing drinks.

• Love 12

What the holy hell was part time housewife wearing? See I can't even remember her name....oh, Lizzie. She dresses like she's going to a pageant just to go watch tv? Hon, try jeans or even slacks not every event is life calls for frilly dresses.

I thought Lizzie was attending a party at the Playboy mansion afterward and didn't want to stop and change into her nighties en route.

• Love 8

I am calling out Meghan PI in the name of Truth and Justice and stuff!! At the Evine viewing party, when Tammy Sue starts to tell the ladies about her meeting with Vicki and Brooks, Meghan specifically, looks like she doesn't know what Tamra is about to say. But, after Tamra says Brooks got the PET/CT scan, Meghan had already put on her investigative headband and called the facility to see if they did those specific tests. She even said she called back to clarify! Apparently her PI headband has psychic powers? How did she know to call them and ask if they perform those tests?

Great catch.

Somebody needs to hand Meghan PI a pile of busy work to keep her in check.

• Love 2

I just read on some random site (not Radar Online) that R.O. offered Brooks to take a polygraph as a way to prove he is telling the truth.    He declined.

Yes, polygraphs are not 100% proof, but the rags these days would provide the best of the best in order to garner reliable results.

• Love 5

I didn't think too much of that "doctor" Brooks went to see. He seemed about one step up from Shannon's Dr Moon. That blood thing didn't make any sense. Your blood can only reach a certain point of oxygen saturation. If Brooks actually had an issue with his blood oxygen levels he would be turning blue and dying, not getting cancer

I was so very impressed when crock doctor  was pointing out the mass and how big it was and it was pushing on his liver and pancreas and "that stuff"  The fact of the matter he must have been treated at COH for chemo and let me say that oncologist at COH especially  surgeons on a oncology team insist on CAT PET be done at that hospital.  We had been/ seen and treated at Stanford but at COH a second opinion after surgery, radiation and chemo said their docs know their CT machine and said it was better than Stanford's (newer more accurate). 100% of doctors want to see NOT a report but actual CT scan film written in English. We made sure reports and scans were there and carried more with us as back up. We had clearly written reports.

The 14 trips to Oklahoma and vacations and Disneyland didn't allow for too much care of Crooks.  Oh her saying last night she can't watch someone swallowing  pills? It makes her gag? What a piece of work she is.

• Love 8

I don't know why there is confusion over why Brooks and Vicki chose Tamra to show the medical record. Brooks said it at the time -- in this group of friends, Tamra has known Vicki the longest.

Meghan NEEDS TO GET A HOBBY. What in the hell is wrong with her?

I hate that this show is making me feel sorry for Brooks.

I downright resent feeling sorry for Brooks.

• Love 3

Shannon said that once she befriends you, you are her friend for life.  She's really full of herself.  I don't think she knows what a real friend is.  She doesn't realize that a real friend wouldn't openly doubt her friend's boyfriend's cancer.  She would give her friend the benefit of the doubt and if she can't, and has suspicions, she would keep it to herself because that's what friends do.  That's why Vicki was upset with her at their lunch.  Shannon was acting like she was a prosecuting attorney and Vicki was the main witness.  She just would not leave it alone.  How many times does someone need to tell you they don't want to talk about a particular hurtful subject?  I wouldn't have been as nice as Vicki was to her.  I would have told her to fuck off and lose my number!  Who needs friends that don't believe in you?

Yep, a real friend wouldn't have done it ON CAMERA for heaven's sake. That's where I have a problem with Shannon.

• Love 4

I sincerely believe that all the story lines on this show are trumped up this season:

Vicky and Brooks - Cancer

Shannon and David - affairs

Tamra and Eddie - really?  Becoming a Christian lets you keep your orange after you've been a reprehensible wench for six years?

Heather and Terry - the house and the TV sales

Just fire them all and get people on here with real housewife issues - this one has run its course.

• Love 5

Tamra asking if the baptism could be made into a party, basically. Gah,these women. If pasture said no, the whole thing would be called off.

Yes, Heather jumping in to call Crooke's medical paper a mocument is telling to me. She is not going to commit either way unless she knows something.

Icky's face looked like it is hardening into plaster of Paris in much of this episode. Just weird and un-real looking. This show has not done her any favors. She needs to bail and try to make some kind of a real life while she can. But she loves the spotlight too much. She will ruin her family relationships over it.

Shannon needs to get a grip. Why would Icky choose her to show the fake papers? They just had a "fight". Also...even in the little scene at the start of the show, David looked so damned bored withnher going on about how her friendships have changed. He can't even fake interest, even when he is faking interest.

• Love 6

When Tamra was sitting with 'Pasture Mike' she said that reading the Bible was not an easy thing to read, "thou shalt not".... She suggested there should be a 'blonde version' of the Bible. So to hand Tamra a medical report in which the text was compressed that read; "FINDINGS: Thereisalargemasssurroundingtheceliacandsuperiormesenteryvessels" would be like handing Tamra the Dead Sea Scrolls and asking her to understand them immediately. ............not likely to happen in anyone's life time. In order to make Tamra understand ANYTHING, a person has to speak in words that contain no more than two syllables, spoken in a clear, slow voice with no other external distractions such as color, light and sound.

Lol!

Your post is perfection!

• Love 1
The PI learned about it from the text message Vicki sent all the HW.

But this is the clunky way this plot all got laid out... so the girls are sitting around, and Tamara is like hang on a have a bombshell, Brooks showed me a copy of the PET scan as proof.  Then they discuss, then Megan says well hang on, I have a bombshell, I called that imaging place, and they don't do that type of scan.  OK so how did she know the name of the place to call them?  Oh, subtract one bombshell, Vicki told everyone about it in a text from yesterday that happened off camera.  Whaaa?  Come on.  This show is as phony as Terry's tan.

• Love 7

In the clip about for weeks episode, they showed Tamra and Briana having lunch together. Tamra tells Briana "The girls are saying that Brooks is duping your mom about the cancer thing". Briana replies "I'll kill him, I'll kill him myself".  Oohkeedohkee Briana, you just uttered a death threat on National TV. If Brooks happens to get hit by a car, or falls out of the bathtub and dies, Briana is going to take the fall for it.

Would Bravo film that ya think?  Not only would I watch that, I'd DVR it.

Well she must have really meant it and Vicki should never have anything to do with her again. Of course Brooks and his family should never be in the same room with her. I think he should also file a police report and get a restraining order, just to be sure he is safe. After all when a drunken Brooks was baited to say (in a facetious way) that Brianna's husband should beat her......that of course was SERIOUS and now she can never be near Brooks ever again, regardless of how this affects her own mother.
  • Love 6