Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E17: Broken Records

• Start Topic

Shannon mulls over her friendships as Tamra sets out to improve her son's troubled relationship. Meanwhile, Heather gears up for a launch on a home-shopping network, and Meghan hosts a viewing party, but a new revelation about Brooks stuns all.

Who gives a rat's ass about Heather and Terry's lotions? What a bunch of boring bullshit. I can't believe Bravo found this stuff to be even slightly worth filming. They're obviously desperate for story lines. Oh, and Evine is not one of the top tier TV shopping channels. I wondered if they tried to get their stuff on HSN or QVC? But was Tamra an obnoxious pig, or what, by calling into the show?

Why do these supposedly super rich people need to shill some pseudo skin care? It's not like there isn't a load of similar products already on all the shopping channels.

So, Jesus Jugs II will have an intervention to save Ryan's soul? Ryan is a giant jungle jackass and won't be saved.

If Brooks has multiple masses in his abdomen, why the hell didn't he have them removed? I have had three cousins who've had cancerous tumors in their abdomen, and the first treatment was removal followed by either chemo or radiation. His pills looked more like supplements and not cancer drugs,

Edited by KLovestoShop
  • Love 22

If Brooks has multiple masses in his abdomen, why the hell didn't he have them removed? I have had three cousins who've had cancerous tumors in their abdomen, and the first treatment was removal followed by either chemo or radiation. His pills looked more like supplements and not cancer drugs,

And why didn't he get a biopsy?  If the imaging facility stopped doing PET/CT scans in 2008, maybe it was an old report and Brooks just changed the date.  You're right about those pills looking like supplements but if he is doing a "holistic" treatment, I think that would be part of it.

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 10

It's true that cancer patients often turn to eastern medicine and alternatives but it is normally in concert with chemo and whatever the oncologist prescribes. That doctor was a family doctor connected to juicing and I guarantee Brooks will be selling some juice regimen in 3 mos because he is "cured". Vicki is just lonely and that is why she gets so defensive when people question these lies. She will be back with Brooks when the show is over. This doctor is not even a D.O. Which I would go to if western medicine has no more answers or alternatives. Brooks is a con artist and I can't believe RHOC does not take him off the air for the fraud he is.

Edited by mardo4
  • Love 11

If Satan loves confusion, he should move in with me because I'm confused. Maybe Tammy Sue will drown next week. She should at least be struck by lightening.

Ha.  I was just going to say that if Satan loves confusion so much Tamra better get baptized soon rather than later.  She has an abundance of confusion!

• Love 7

I froze the TV when Tamra was holding the report which was dated 4/18/15. I was able to read most of the findings. Tamra is sadly mistaken, non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma is not a blood cancer, it's a cancer of the lymphatic system. Lymphoid tissue includes the lymph nodes and related organs that are part of the body’s immune and blood-forming systems, such as the spleen and bone marrow. The lymphatic system is part of the circulatory system and a vital part of the immune system, comprising a network of lymphatic vessels that carry a clear fluid called lymph (from Latin lympha meaning water) directionally towards the heart.

Brooks has said that his cancer is in stage III. Non-Hodgkins lymphoma stage III means that the lymphoma is found in lymph node areas on both sides of (above and below) the diaphragm and the cancer may also have spread into an area or organ next to the lymph nodes (IIIE), into the spleen (IIIS), or both (IIISE). On the report, it did say that the spleen was normal size.

Here is an illustration of the Lymphatic system

lymphatic_system.jpg?itok=1iKMwxfF

Now for the OFFICIAL report.......

CT ABDOMEN: CLINICAL HISTORY: Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma. COMPARISON: None

FINDINGS: There is a large mass surrounding the celiac and superior mesentery vessels. Mass measures 14x13.1 x 13.4 cm. (approx 5 x 5 inches) Necrotic center. The additional retroperitoneal lymphadenopathy is seen in the periaortic region.

I hope all of this cancer-no cancer bullshit is over and finished. I'm so sick of it. The man has CANCER!!

IMG_0641.jpg

Edited by HumblePi
  • Love 22

More scenes like tamra prank calling the dubrows and less of #cancergate.

I think with the darker events like cancergate and Vicki's mom dying...the editors should have put in more fun scEnes to balance things out.

Tamra being baptized...wow..train wreck is coming soon. Btw, her son proves instagram dating just doesn't work. I wonder if he thought sarah was just babysitting the three girls.

http://www.chicagonow.com/confessions-coffeeholic/2015/07/real-housewives-hazardous-to-health/

Edited by JAYJAY1979
  • Love 10

Shut up, Meghan!

Is there anyone willing to admit they saw the Dubrows hawking their snake oil on TV and their only call was from "Cinnamon"? Could Tamra have chosen a more stripperd name? Gawd, your son is quite the loser, is he not? I was trying to figure out what job he was talking about with aerospace and the only thing I came up with was Burger Trek http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mDPQina3wIkor maybe "astronaut ice cream".

• Love 11

I am not a TV shopper, but I always thought that Evine (formerly ShopNBC) was considered to carry the best quality products.

Oh and that woman with the silly voice, I call it the Broadway munchkin voice was on !     When she talks I repeat everything she says with my best imitation. 

When I used to have insomnia I would watch her and laugh for hours.

• Love 10

I froze the TV when Tamra was holding the report which was dated 4/18/15. I was able to read most of the findings. Tamra is sadly mistaken, non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma is not a blood cancer, it's a cancer of the lymphatic system. Lymphoid tissue includes the lymph nodes and related organs that are part of the body’s immune and blood-forming systems, such as the spleen and bone marrow. The lymphatic system is part of the circulatory system and a vital part of the immune system, comprising a network of lymphatic vessels that carry a clear fluid called lymph (from Latin lympha meaning water) directionally towards the heart.

Brooks has said that his cancer is in stage III. Non-Hodgkins lymphoma stage III means that the lymphoma is found in lymph node areas on both sides of (above and below) the diaphragm and the cancer may also have spread into an area or organ next to the lymph nodes (IIIE), into the spleen (IIIS), or both (IIISE). On the report, it did say that the spleen was normal size.

FINDINGS: There is a large mass surrounding the celiac and superior mesenteric artery. Mass measures 14x13.1 x 13.4 cm. (approx 5 x 5 inches) Necrotic center

I hope all of this cancer-no cancer bullshit is over and finished. I'm so sick of it. The man has CANCER!!

Well, if Meghan and Cherrio are correct, then the "report was doctored in some way because the Imaging center does not do CT/PET scans and hasn't since 2008. Does anyone else in the OC area know if what they said is true? That would end the question about this report being legit in a big way if the center does NOT do CT/PET scans.

• Love 3

There is a LARGE part of me that loves Meghan's fearlessness when it comes to Vickie. I can't stand Vickie. Never could. And this season has been delicious. Because Meghan doesn't play; she researches. As "obnoxious" as some people think she is, there is no denying that she is taking Vickie to task. And I relish every second.

Yes !      +2

• Love 12

Well, if Meghan and Cherrio are correct, then the "report was doctored in some way because the Imaging center does not do CT/PET scans and hasn't since 2008. Does anyone else in the OC area know if what they said is true? That would end the question about this report being legit in a big way if the center does NOT do CT/PET scans.

Yes, Meghan gave accurate information.   Newport Imagining does NOT do the PET scan. They are affiliated with Hoag and the patients go there for the PET scan, just like Meghan said.

• Love 9

Well my diagnosis was NHL and mine was in my eye. It was a growth snd was removed. If it comes back I will need radiation. So under the criteria people are using to think he's faking, I guess I did too. I'm still on the yes it's cancer train. Him being a dumb ass doesn't make it not true. I dunno. Let me ask a question for those in the know. This Newport imaging place. If they don't do PET or CT wtf do they do? Just x ray and or MRI? JUST ASKING. ugh. The whole deal makes me uncomfortable. What if Vicki asked Tamra because she's her so called best friend on the show for years? I guess I'm a naive idiot but these women won't know enough to be doing what they're doing including taking fucking Meghan's word for shit. He said PET/CT. I know they are two different things. Maybe he said it wrong. In my mind a CT is the most basic imaging besides a straight xray. If this place doesn't do a CT even wtf are they in business for? Okay I'm pissed and rambling. Stopping.

Edited by mjstrick
  • Love 12

Another week, another opportunity to tell that emu Meghan to STFU!  I legit don't give a fuck no more. Please stop this storyline. I would rather watch the Dubrows try to hawk their wares.

I don't believe that resevatrol cures cancer but it being in Terry's products doesn't mean much. Think about it, all these heffas have faces pumped with botox which is botulism, which is a toxin and in the right doses can kill a bitch so..... shit can serve dual purposes you tight faced waxen dummies.

Hailey is just RHONJ Ashley without the stinky slouch hat. But  I guess we have Meg's parade of ugly ass headbands to make up for it. Who the hell told her that shit looks good? That crap belongs on a elementary school dance troup during a performance.

Whoa, Whoa, Whoa. Sarah lost her business???? And she is unemployed. WTF?!?! Ryan doesn't have a job and it sounds like he has no concrete prospects so they up and rent a $4k a month house? Great idea.

Tamra says to the 'pasture' that she isn't a good role model for marriage. Oh, Tamra don't sell yourself short. You aren't a good role model for anything - marriage, friendship, humanity. You name it, you suck at it! And lawd, is it ever true in her case that the neck reveals true age.  Her face is eerily smooth but the skin on her neck looks like an elephant leg. 

stock-photo-elephant-leg-isolated-142678

Da hell is e-vine? Funny thing is that I would have had less trouble believing the Dubrows were super rich if they had the skin line before the show. It is just hard to wrap my mind around a doctor being that mega rich without having invented something. How legit is a skin care line from a plastic surgeon? Not exactly a dermatologist is he? Good luck to them though.

I don't believe for a minute that camera hungry Queen of Versailles Terry was nervous or flubbing his lines in rehearsal. I'll give him one thing - he is already a better actor than his wife judging by the guest appearances I saw her in.

Whose hair track was nestled on the couch between Heather and Terry during the brief talk with the hostess? I chortled and had to pause because I couldn't believe my eyes? It was just laying there pretty as you please. LOL! It was weird because first it was there and than it wasn't.

Do Heather or Terry drive themselves anywhere? Feel like every time I see them trying to get somewhere they are being driven by someone.

Vicki looked pretty darn good in those shorts. Her body has slimmed down this season. Must be all the coffee enemas.

Did I really see Tamra getting her makeup done before a baptism in the previews.

Edited by islandgal140
  • Love 18

There is a difference between a PET scan and a CT scan. Brooks had a CT scan. I don't know why he referred to it as both when talking to Tamra other than his own confusion over the two tests. I believe that CT scans are done at the imaging center.

Please Bravo end this storyline. It is wrong on so many levels. I have to stop watching this show because I feel very strong about the privacy of patient's med records. That is why we have federal laws in place. The situation is making me angry and that is not why I started watching these ridiculous HWs.

• Love 14

Well my diagnosis was NHL and mine was in my eye. It was a growth snd was removed. If it comes back I will need radiation. So under the criteria people are using to think he's faking, I guess I did too. I'm still on the yes it's cancer train. Him being a dumb ass doesn't make it not true. I dunno. Let me ask a question for those in the know. This Newport imaging place. If they don't do PET or CT wtf do they do? Just cray and or MRI? JUST ASKING. ugh. The whole deal makes me uncomfortable. What if Vicki asked Tamra because she's her so called best friend on the show for years? I guess I'm a naive idiot but these women won't know enough to be doing what they're doing including taking fucking Meghan's word for shit. He said PET/CT. I know they are two different things. Maybe he said it wrong. In my mind a CT is the most basic imaging besides a straight xray. If this place doesn't do a CT even wtf are they in business for? Okay I'm pissed and rambling. Stopping.

I believe they still do CT scans but NOT PET scans.

If it were me/husband, that was being questioned by friends/co workers and we had a friend in the group that was married to a Dr., I would have asked them to read the report, not someone that had no idea what they were reading. I do find it suspicious that Brooks requested Tamra read the report and not Terry/Heather. Also, I would be suspicious of a report that looked like the one we saw, I have never seen a report that was that badly written, ever.

• Love 18

Is there anyone willing to admit they saw the Dubrows hawking their snake oil on TV and their only call was from "Cinnamon"? Could Tamra have chosen a more stripperd name? 

I mean, even Terry, as full of himself as he is, knew it was bullshit when the words "you're so hot" were uttered.

• Love 10

I know Devrow is a Plastic surgeon, but he has an MD and could call bs on this anytime but apparently not so much. I bet he doesn't want to touch this because of his reputation. Brooks has said he has asked some things off camera though. I wonder what he said.

• Love 7

FINDINGS: There is a large mass surrounding the celiac and superior mesentery vessels. Mass measures 14x13.1 x 13.4 cm. (approx 5 x 5 inches) Necrotic center. The additional retroperitoneal lymphadenopathy is seen in the periaortic region.

IMG_0641.jpg

If that is what his report really says, he is pretty screwed. That mass can't be removed because it surrounds some major arteries and it is already necrotic at center and if he gets a chemo that works he is at a high risk for tumor necrosis syndrome which can cause kidney failure. Plus it is pretty big. 

• Love 7

Good luck to Terry & Heather with their skin care line.

Really it boils down to this:

Drink lots of water for hydration.

Wash face in the morning with a light soap and water and apply moisturizer with sunscreen.

Wash face in evening with light soap again to remove daytime pollutants.

I was told this by a dear lady years ago when I was in my teens and I am now approaching 50 and my skin still looks good.

• Love 15

I generally don't mind Heather, but does she have to have another fake storyline this season? I need love and appreciation from my husband! Terry is nervous about being on TV (HA!) So I'll support him! In the end, we're in love and la-dee-da!

Screw both of you and your product plug. Hope it's on the dollar store clearance shelves in a year.

• Love 20