Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E17: Broken Records

• Start Topic

Meghan's information was correct. Newport Imagining does not do the PET Scan. They are connected like Meghan said to Hoag where the PET Scan is done.

Yes, Meghan gave accurate information. Newport Imagining does NOT do the PET scan. They are affiliated with Hoag and the patients go there for the PET scan, just like Meghan said.

http://www.newportimaging.com

Does the actual test get done at the hospital and the technicians that interpret the test works out of Newport Imaging? Therefore the results of Brooks' test are written on Newpot Imaging stationary?

I'm only suggesting this as a possibility.

On WWHL Heather Dubrow hinted that the report was a "mock" report. So I would guess from what she said Brooks' test was not legitimate!?!

Heather also said that the reunion will be filmed this Thursday. I would guess there has been research into Brooks' condition.

Edited by talula
  • Love 2

IMO, it was a big gaffe on Heather's part to deny Tamra's (extraordinarily gauche) reference to Terry's spray tan. So he's tan, but it's not a spray tan. Ergo, it's a real tan. Ergo, the good doctor is inviting dangerous rays and free radicals into his body. And it's on this doctor's authority that we're supposed to believe in a product that combats age and wrinkles?

I couldn't believe that. Talk about a major faux pas! She even called Terry "tanorexic." A doctor hawking a skin care line! Every single dermatologist AND skin care line's #1 rule is always - wear sunscreen. Whatever the #2 rule is, it's a far second.

• Love 14

The software used to transcribe medical reports is designed to recognize medical terminology and type it correctly. I have never seen a medical report so badly/poorly written.

On WWHL tonight Heather said that Terry saw the report and told her that he had never seen one like it.

ETA: She also thought showing it to Tamra was intentional because she wouldn't understand it.

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 8

Heather just called the document that Brooks had a "mockument" on WWHL.   

Heathers comments don't bode well for Brooks. I think she doesn't buy what Brooks & Vicki are selling.

I'm wondering if Vicki's going to take on Heather now too? She's already cut off Shannon and hates Meghan. 

If she goes after Heather for questioning everything than how the hell is she letting Tamra off the hook too? She's had plenty of TH's questioning Brooks. She started the ball rolling with her psychic. She sat across from Eddie as he coughed "bullshit" at dinner.

• Love 8

I don't know why there is confusion over why Brooks and Vicki chose Tamra to show the medical record.  Brooks said it at the time -- in this group of friends, Tamra has known Vicki the longest.  

Meghan NEEDS TO GET A HOBBY.  What in the hell is wrong with her?

I hate that this show is making me feel sorry for Brooks.

• Love 18

If that is what his report really says, he is pretty screwed. That mass can't be removed because it surrounds some major arteries and it is already necrotic at center and if he gets a chemo that works he is at a high risk for tumor necrosis syndrome which can cause kidney failure. Plus it is pretty big. 

And, THIS is exactly why Bravo should not have aired this whole thing.  If, God forbid, what you say is true, I'm assuming he could die from this, no?  (I have no real/close knowledge of NHL.)  

I wonder how Bravo and the rest of ladies will feel if, and again, God forbid, Brooks should pass away sooner rather than later?  It's horrible.  

• Love 12

If she goes after Heather for questioning everything than how the hell is she letting Tamra off the hook too? She's had plenty of TH's questioning Brooks. She started the ball rolling with her psychic. She sat across from Eddie as he coughed "bullshit" at dinner.

It's baffling, but I'm guessing the answer is a) she has no one else (she probably feels she can't alienate everyone); and b) she's able to manipulate Tamra easily. The show is really important to the two of them in the same way, and she plays on that.

• Love 8

Tamra thinking that going to church gives somebody morals and values makes me laugh like I've never laughed in my life.

I hope the "Pasture" explains to Tamra that God knows when you are faking so all of the posturing and bravado for the cameras doesn't mean a thing if she's not sincere. 

• Love 9

And, THIS is exactly why Bravo should not have aired this whole thing.  If, God forbid, what you say is true, I'm assuming he could die from this, no?  (I have no real/close knowledge of NHL.)  

I wonder how Bravo and the rest of ladies will feel if, and again, God forbid, Brooks should pass away sooner rather than later?  It's horrible.  

He probably would have to be admitted to the hospital for the treatment of that mass I would think. They would have to try and treat it with chemo and possibly radiation.--depending on the type of lymphoma. When I worked in oncology -- we used a lot of R-CHOP and sometimes R-CVP and these are not easy therapies on the patient. But it can be different depending on the cell type and lymphoma has a lot. If anything, awareness can be raised about lymphoma and it can motivate more people to donate blood. It is a very different disease than colon cancer.  Here is information about NHL and how it is treated.

http://www.cancer.net/cancer-types/lymphoma-non-hodgkin/treatment-options

• Love 7

I couldn't believe that. Talk about a major faux pas! She even called Terry "tanorexic." A doctor hawking a skin care line! Every single dermatologist AND skin care line's #1 rule is always - wear sunscreen. Whatever the #2 rule is, it's a far second.

I had a strong feeling that the whole phone call scene was staged.  I hate to admit this, but, I called into a shopping network once, many years ago.  First, I was put on hold, and then, when I spoke with the phone operator, I was basically told what to say and how to steer the conversation to what was being sold that day, not anything I may have purchased in the past.  

My feeling is that what we were seeing was staged, and was filmed for Bravo, but not actually shown on Evine.  Perhaps this phone call was taking place, Evine was doing one of their product recaps with instructions on how to order, rather than showing this.  

The one funny thing this episode was Shannon going s*** with her hands in the background on the couch when Tamra called Terry & Heather on the show live. Too funny!

What was even funnier was the dress that Lizzie was wearing - WTF was that?  I know she has some questionable taste in clothing, but that was unbelievably fugly!!!  

• Love 16

I think Terry was totally faking his nervousness in those rehearsals.  The guy ain't no dummy.  They want to have as much air time as possible to focus their skincare line. 

Brooks is either totally faking cancer or he does have cancer and is purposely being evasive in order to give himself more camera time.  He is, at least I highly suspect, a conman.  What doesn't jive in all this is Vicks attitude - this just isn't a person who is dealing with someone she loves having serious health problems.  Hurry up with the transfusion because I have to get work.... None of it makes sense.

Yeah, they absolutely chose Tamra to show the PET/CT scan for a reason....  And I'm not buying the dictating software run on words as the 'official' report.  There's a reason behind that as well - either Brooks is lying or he purposely is showing a 'mistake software' result to make people question it.  Which equates into airtime.

Whether Brooks has cancer or not, it's all been a ruse.  Was Vicks aware of it?  Vicks isn't particularly smart but there is a possibility that she went along with it because she loves that orange and the income it gives her. 

Edited by breezy424
  • Love 12

Tamara is an even bigger idiot than I thought if she thinks going to church is magically going to help Ryan and Sarah fix their relationship. They can go to church every single day of the week but they're still two poorly functioning adults who make questionable life choices. Top that off with them not having any money and an inability to feed their children breakfast and you have a recipe for disaster. Church can't fix that.

Tamara also needs to stop thinking that Ryan is mess now because she didn't raise him in the church. Maybe he's a mess because she did a bad job raising him and maybe he's a mess because he's just a mess of his own accord. She's just looking for something to blame so Ryan doesn't have to be accountable at all for anything. Poor Ryan! No one ever read him the bible so now he doesn't know how breakfast works!

• Love 20

Will that be before or after she finds a copy of the "Bible for Blondes"?

Probably after since we all know "GOD" forgives us all for our past transgressions. Sorry to all as I am am not really religious but hate when people use religion to "fit" their circumstance or current needs. No pontification from me ever.
  • Love 10

I had replied on the First Look thread a couple days ago about Brooks' report so I'm sorry if I'm slightly repeating myself. I've had cancer twice so I'm super familiar with a host of scans! I have never ever, ever not once not known what kind of scan I'm getting or had or need to schedule or when I'm due for my next one. And the same goes for the rest of my cancer friends and family. It's a matter of life and death and you usually make it a point to get those facts straight!

That being said you can get a PET/CT scan in the same machine at the same time (one straight after the other w/o leaving the machine). When I've had PET scans done I've had to had a radioactive dye injected into me and then I must lie completely still for an hour. I mean COMPLETELY still - I'm not even allowed to listen to my iPod because my brainwaves could metabolize the dye in an off way. There is no confusion as to when I'm getting a PET scan. When I go in for a CT scan with contrast it's just an IV that they inject during the procedure - no big whoop. (Also, PET scans are way more $$$ and doctors tend to order them less often.)

Anyway, the point of that whole shpiel is I don't think it's possible that Brooks could be confusing a CT scan for a PET. I think *something* is up. I do think he has a history of NHL and is in remission and has been throughout the season.

• Love 12

Oh good grief.

First, has no one Meghan's life told her how stupid her headbands are?

Icky can't even do a simple shirt and skirt with the skirt being breathtakingly tight.

Also...her wild-eyed warrior rant to Tamra wiped out any impact of Crooke's "medical records".

Also...Icky's face was like an old man on Mount Rushmore while Crookes was performing his gig for Tamra.

Tamra is such a hateful, two-faced shrew, the whole "baptism" thing is like an ugly joke. I am not religious but it seems offensive to those who really are. How she can even keep a straight face-wait, she only has the one expression, forgot for a moment. And God is not going to fix that wreck of a family Ryan is engulfed in. Ugh that whole scene with photogenic pasture was uncomfortable.

Heather is unbearably self-absorbed about this whole need for Terry to thank her for spending his money.

In a sick way I almost admire Meghan's rapid determination to prove Crooke's is a fake. She called! Lol I died.

• Love 11

I'm wondering if Vicki's going to take on Heather now too? She's already cut off Shannon and hates Meghan. 

I still think that Vicki and Tamra have a relationship that is based on non-trust.  Meaning that they each know some deep dark secret about the other, and they don't trust the other one to not reveal this secret when they are on the outs with each other.  So, no matter how many times they fight with each other, they will always come back because of that fear and non-trust.  

Didn't someone once say to keep your friends close, but your enemies closer?  I think that Vicki and Tamra are the real definition of "frenemies".  

Even though Tamra fake-screamed at Brooks during their last meeting, Tamra was still the one that Vicki chose to carry her message to the other ladies.  

I also wonder if something more happened during Vicki and Shannon's last lunch together, and that was why Vicki didn't call Shannon.

• Love 11

I don't know why there is confusion over why Brooks and Vicki chose Tamra to show the medical record.  Brooks said it at the time -- in this group of friends, Tamra has known Vicki the longest.  

Meghan NEEDS TO GET A HOBBY.  What in the hell is wrong with her?

I hate that this show is making me feel sorry for Brooks.

She has a hobby - it's fighting for truth and JUSTICE....by making phone calls to doctors and labs, and researching things on the internet that are really none of her business.  

Also, her other hobby is being an involved, non-involved, cool, not strict, step-mom to a disinterested, unloving and spoiled stepdaughter.

Edited by njbchlover
  • Love 22

Brooks kept saying that the "mass" referred to in the report was an "inflammation."

I never went to medical school but an "inflammation" can't possibly be confused with a cancerous tumor.

Brooks claims the "mass" is inflammation, he has never claimed to have any "tumors" that I have heard/read to date.

Brooks claims the "mass" is inflammation, he has never claimed to have any "tumors" that I have heard/read to date.

Yet no one ever said the "mass" was malignant, not the doctor, not Crookes. Or did I miss it?

• Love 6

astI hope the "Pasture" explains to Tamra that God knows when you are faking so all of the posturing and bravado for the cameras doesn't mean a thing if she's not sincere. 

Oh, Lord - please don't give Tamra ANOTHER "p" word that sounds like "pastor", so she can sound even dumber than she already does....pastor, pasture, posture - it's too much for her brain to process!!!  

Edited by njbchlover
  • Love 9

Vicki's inconsistencies haven't made me doubt that Brooks is ill.  I've assumed the inconsistencies are due to the fact that she simply doesn't pay very much attention when someone is telling her something, even when it's the person she has referred to as her greatest love telling her information about his serious illness.  Vicki pays attention when the subject is about her, and that's it.  And notice her bedside manner regarding the pills that Brooks takes every day.  She told the camera that she hates to take pills, and she seemed quite amused as she immaturely described why.  Brooks and what he's going through and what he has to do about it every day seemed the last thing on her mind.  Vicki's self-centeredness just keeps one-upping itself.

Yes, so mature of Icky to gag about someone taking pills. Like when she snores if she decides someone is boring. And she claims to be a professional businessperson...she is a joke and a classless loser.

• Love 17

Brooks kept saying that the "mass" referred to in the report was an "inflammation."

I never went to medical school but an "inflammation" can't possibly be confused with a cancerous tumor.

Yep. Unless he produced a biopsy report of said mass, imaging results don't mean squat.  Benign tumors do exist.  He is purposely showing this doctored document and ONLY this for a good reason.  After hearing again the conversation between he and the doctor, the doctor is very careful about what he says and he does NOT say that there is cancer.   He confirms that there is a mass and that is all that he confirms, despite Brooks' leading questions/comments.  The things said and unsaid during the course of that conversation are very damning.   Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma is only on that report under his clinical HISTORY.  

As many have said, Vicki would definitely be making this all about her, so even though I've been convinced all season that he's full of shit, that in itself should be the clincher for those in doubt!  Her rushing off to work while Brooks is "fighting for his life"?  Yeah, right! 

Going to the dopiest one in the group with the results in an attempt to pull the wool over her eyes and then have her announce the verdict to others?  Calculated.  Obvious.  Unsuccessful. 

I already know the verdict, but I'm eager to see how it all shakes out.  Hallelujah, Brooks!  You're gonna LIVE!!

• Love 14

Vicki's inconsistencies haven't made me doubt that Brooks is ill.  I've assumed the inconsistencies are due to the fact that she simply doesn't pay very much attention when someone is telling her something, even when it's the person she has referred to as her greatest love telling her information about his serious illness.  Vicki pays attention when the subject is about her, and that's about it.  And notice her bedside manner regarding the pills that Brooks takes every day. She told the camera that she hates to take pills, and she seemed quite amused as she immaturely described why.  Brooks and what he's going through, and why he's taking pills every day, seemed the last thing on her mind.  Vicki's self-centeredness continues to one-up itself week after week.

Also, how impatient she was when Brooks was getting that blood treatment...."Hurry up - I have to go back to work"  -- "Make this go quicker - I have a meeting with a client".  If Vicki knew this ahead of time, why did she even agree to go with Brooks to the doctor in the first place?  

One other thing that struck me weird - when Brooks was taking those pills/supplements, etc. - the background room was very generic, almost as if they were at a hotel or something, instead of in Vicki's home, where, presumably, Brooks would either take his supplements in the kitchen or bathroom.

• Love 11

When exactly did Tamra “hit rock bottom” bottom and get saved by the church?  What would it take to have the “pasture” hold her head under water until she drowned?  It could be considered a mercy killing.  Of course, the mercy is being given to all of us to not have to see her anymore.

Please let the cancer story line end.  It is distasteful.  Everyone in this story is horrible.

Edited by Muffyn
  • Love 11

The report may be a first read by the radiologist dictating into a Dragon-like program. Eventually these things are cleaned up. It also may have been on the online portal in which Brooks could access from his computer and then download and print-- sometimes the formatting can get screwed up going between systems/documentation programs. I have seen some pretty screwed up dictations and generally before the doctor signs off on it, they correct it on the computer. I have to say it is far cry better than the old handwritten reports.

There is more than one Newport Imaging location. Only one location did not have PET/CT available. And doctors can order whatever test they want -- the test location does not determine if a patient cant get the test or not. Meghan has no blasted idea what the hell she is talking about. She is like one of those people with enough information to be dangerous.

Here are just a few links. They are located in free standing facilities and hospitals. Meghan is an idiot. Meghan has just said unequivically on broadcast tv that she thinks his test is a forgery and that he is lying. Tamra is a frenemy to all.

http://newportradiology.com/services_all.php

http://www.newportdiagnosticcenter.com/OurServices/tabid/5175/Default.html

http://www.memorialcare.org/services/imaging-radiology

I really think that the whole "does Brooks really have cancer?" is in bad taste. He is not asking these women for money or fundraising, only some consideration and prayers.

Your post helped me remember that I copied a document off the internet, stuck it in a Apple computer word program and when I went to print it out...it looked like Brooks' medical records. A lot of the words were bunched up. So Brooks' report may be perfectly typed and when he or his doctors' office printed him a copy the words bunched up. This happened on a 7-page report and really pissed me off.

Lately I've been getting advertising emails with the same thing. The letters are large and run into each other.

Edited by talula
  • Love 4

That doctor of Crooke's never said cancer, malignant, tumor, or any word associated with cancer, really. And prescribed blood cleansing and eating changes, basically. Nothing about that scene made sense. Icky was barely paying attention, while the love of her life, who she loves to the moon and back, is discussing his supposedly serious life-threatening condition. Even she is bored with this storyline.

• Love 16

I thought I was hearing things when rat-face Ryan said he was looking for a job in aerospace.  Er, he never even went to college.  WTF?  Unless he means he's gonna sit around in that blah house Tams rented for him & watch The Jetsons all day with the baby & Sarah's kids.  

Thanks, Tams, for finally letting us know what's going on with Sarah -- that she lost her business.  OK then.  And Tams said Rat-face has to support 4 kids.  What the what?  So Sarah gets no child support from these kids' daddies?  No, Tams, you're supporting Sarah's 3 kids, cuz it looks like nothing has changed from when we first saw your rat-face son 9 years ago.   He's still a lazy asshole, who thinks he's too good to get a job & work.

Although it pains me to say this, at least Ryan had the intelligence to not marry Sarah.  This way, he will only have to pay child support, and not alimony, too.

Sarah seems to be as flaky and lazy as Ryan.  

• Love 10

Oh good grief - Terry is not comfortable with live camera's - except on this show and Botched.

Tamra will never recover the $8,000 - they don't have jobs.

One goes to a Dr and referred to other places that have the tech machines like Mammograms, MRI's, and on and on. STFU Meghan.

Tamra is a total bitch - and not loyal to her husband or Vicki - good luck to her in her pasture or being pasteurized - what ever she is doing with waterproof makeup on from a make up artist.

• Love 8

I don't even know why Brooks showed any records to them. Until he dies or they escort him personally to chemo, they won't be satisfied and will continue to run with the story. That started with a psychic... Asking for someone to divulge their medical records is way beyond.

I agree that Vicki is completely self-absorbed. I don't know if her being at the doctor was to prove that she does go to the appointments, but who needs that?

I could give two shits about Brooks, I hope he's not dying, but he's better off away from all those harpies including Vicki. Maybe it's a psycosematic stress growth from putting up with Vicki all those years, notwithstanding the grifting guilt.

I'm done looking at Megan's five-head. I could swear I saw Tamara's tracks last week...

• Love 13

And Vicki said that since this all started with the psychic that Tamra hired, it was appropriate to ask Tamra to end all the speculation.  Finally someone remembered how this all began.  (At least on camera.)

Edited by Miss February
  • Love 9

About 2/3rds of Hodgkin's patients have a residual mass at the end of therapy which is common, so you can see scar tissue in subsequent CT scans. Cancer cells light up on PET scans but scar tissue does not. I still think Brooks fudged that report, but he very well may have a residual "mass" of scar tissue that he is using to muddy the waters.

Also, being an RN for 30 years, there is no way a medical center or a doctors office would allow such an atrocious display of transcription errors in a medical document to be given to a patient. Some typos, maybe, a document that bad...never. Also suspicious that the "crucial" parts were displayed in one long word while the innocuous parts were appropriately transcribed.

Ifeelbetternowthatthat'soffmychest.......

Almost like someone is trying to fit something in a limited space, after the fact. Hmmmmm

• Love 3

When exactly did Tamra “hit rock bottom” bottom and get saved by the church?  What would it take to have the “pasture” hold her head under water until she drowned?  It could be considered a mercy killing.  Of course, the mercy is being given to all of us to not have to see her anymore.

Please let the cancer story line end.  It is distasteful.  Everyone in this story is horrible.

I honestly think the "rock bottom" that she's referring to was last season when she got called out by everyone for being two-faced and even the viewers were on her and hated her.  I recall her going on WWHL and basically freaking out.  I also suspect that she was close to getting fired.  The whole baptism, I've-found-Jesus stuff was definitely something that she threw at producers to keep her orange.  Total sham.

ETA:  When I think about it, this show might be the only sure thing that Tamra has in her life.  Her kids with Simon hate her, apparently.  Eddie seems to be completely over her and gladly spends his days at the gym.  Their gym which, by all accounts, is not very successful.  Her oldest son is a huge mess who will always be a strain on her finances and relationships with others.  Am I missing something?  Oh, and she's aging by the minute and we all know how much that bothers her. 

Edited by LilaFowler
  • Love 13

Vicki and Brooks calling Tamra for that meeting was total manipulation. It wasn't just that she doesn't have a medical background or knowledge, but how her friendship with Vicki is always up-and-down, so more than anything, Vicki was using that to manipulate Tamra into fighting her battle and shutting this down. And Vicki is just so transparent about this, saying "you need to be my warrior. You need to shut this down, and say it with conviction.. I'd do the same for you..."

It was gross to watch. Good for Tamra for questioning the whole thing, and asking why it was so badly written, not to mention asking why they wouldn't show it to everyone. Notice they had no answers for that. I'm glad Tamra knew she was being used as a pawn.

If they really wanted to prove a cancer diagnosis, all they had to do was show a real report to Terry - a real doctor. Heather is friends with Vicki, and showed genuine concern for her in last week's episode. And Brooks and Terry seemed friendly with each other, so why not? Why show Tamra instead? Why indeed.

THANK YOU!  It's old news that Vicki is manipulative, but she's more of a sicko than I even thought.   What a massive B word.

• Love 7

I Loooooooove that Meghan stands up to Vicki and seems to have absolutely no fear whatsoever. I think that is why Tamra feels so secure around her, because she is a badass and very confident. However, Meghan is also kind of a psycho. I can totally see her digging around in Vicki's garbage looking for stuff to prove Brooks does not have cancer. Or looking for the truth so she can serve justice. But it seems like she scared Vicki off the show, which is no small feat. 

I will take Meghan and Jim Bob over Brooks and Vicki any day. 

I can't put my finger on it, but the whole Dr. visit was strange. Why was the electron lady there? I just didn't get it, it was all nonsense. I did get the sense the Dr. thought the papers were fake, he pretty much said so. Why is Brooks showing his "records" now? I thought he didn't want to talk about it. Also, Vicki was acting like she had never seen Brooks take a pill before. Doesn't he do this every day?

So so so weird. And completely boring. The best part was the charcuterie board, which my snobby foodie husband said Heather was wrong about (charcuterie is just meat, not meat and cheese). 

• Love 17

Good luck to Terry & Heather with their skin care line.

Really it boils down to this:

Drink lots of water for hydration.

Wash face in the morning with a light soap and water and apply moisturizer with sunscreen.

Wash face in evening with light soap again to remove daytime pollutants.

I was told this by a dear lady years ago when I was in my teens and I am now approaching 50 and my skin still looks good.

I'd throw in: retinol, glycolic acid, vitamin c (if you're over forty), and moisturizer. Another big one - don't smoke.

• Love 6

We see Tamra talking with Vicki's daughter Briana (previews) to say Brooks is pulling a hoax on her mom. Is this the beginning of a plot to pull Vicki's ass out of the fire by helping Vicki distance herself from the fraudulent medical report and the guy who perpetrated it?

Do we see a fight between Shannon and Vicki during the finale where Shannon accuses Vicki of agreeing with Brooks to pull off cancer-gate? Is Tamra running around trying to save Vicki from Shannon's accusations?

Can't wait till the reunion show to see the twists and turns. If Andy does bingo cards for the reunion we may get hints!

Edited by talula
  • Love 4

I will take Meghan and Jim Bob over Brooks and Vicki any day. 

Kind of a grim choice, but I'd take Vicks, without Crooks, over asshole Jimmy & asshole Meghan any day, thanks.

Guess everyone wants to help Miss Terry fund that bed & breakfast inn so-

http://www.evine.com/b/beauty/consult-beaute/

Hey, did they get the idea for that name from Gretchie poo?  Who could forget Gretchen Christine Bootay?

• Love 13

I think Terry was totally faking his nervousness in those rehearsals. The guy ain't no dummy. They want to have as much air time as possible to focus their skincare

I buy his nerves. Surgeons are notorious control freaks. They are the "captain of the ship". Their orders supercede any other doctor's on the case. They make the calls in the OR. Terry is the boss in his office, and he and Paul are the stars of Botched, which gives them all of the control. On this Evine channel, there's no second takes, and Terry is at the mercy of the host, and the producers - all of whom I'm sure Terry feels are beneath him. He's also sunk a huge chunk of his own money into this project. And if Evine is like HSN, they get fifty percent of all sales right off the top.

I also think Terry wearing scrubs versus a million dollar suit shows how far he feels out of his comfort zone.

• Love 9

Heather said something interesting tonight that she was brought into Brooks medical situation by Brooks. As this story unfolds this is becoming more of the same it is Brooks (and Vicki) drawing attention to Brooks condition.  It was Vicki and Brooks who announced last October that Brooks cancer had reoccurred and they wanted privacy (BS no one followed up), it was Vicki who immediately called Shannon for assistance, it was Brooks and Vicki talking about his chemo (and the fact Vicki could not be there), it was Brooks who gave an interview announcing he would not undergo anymore chemo, it was Brooks who held the Q & A at CUT Fitness, Brooks brought Shannon in and used her name in his interview, it was Vicki who brought up the cancer situation to Jim Edmonds at the sex party, finally it is Brooks bringing in Tamra with the "mockment" and now Heather said she has been brought into the situation.

As bored and disgusting as this storyline has become it seems it is Brooks and Vicki are keeping this whole cancer thing front and center. 

• Love 12