Type keyword(s) to search

Kim Kardashian Thomas Humphries West

• Start Topic

18 minutes ago, BrindaWalsh said:

Has anybody else besides me noticed how disengaged Chicago is?  I know we don't see much of her and when we do, we joke about how she ignores Kim and looks for the nanny.  However, the Ellen appearance really jumped out at me.

She's now 16 months old.  Her reactions and interactions should be vastly different than what they were on that show.  For one, she didn't flinch from the noise of the audience.  She didn't interact.  She didn't babble, make noise, reach for anything.  She didn't hide her face, or try to wriggle away from Kourtney.  She didn't reach for her grandmother.  She just kind of sat there and stared around.  I suppose somebody could argue that it was just the shock value for her, taking it all in.  But to me, it made me wonder if something developmentally is going on.  She seemed like a very quiet 8 month old, not 16 months.  

I’ve noticed that too - and Kim says her new “twin” is even calmer. Hope they’re both okay.

I don't see enough of Chicago to guess if something is wrong, but I was starting to wonder if she was able to speak until that video Kim posted of her playing with her bags. I noticed when she does giggle and interact it seems to be with Saint and Kanye.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, BrindaWalsh said:

Has anybody else besides me noticed how disengaged Chicago is?  I know we don't see much of her and when we do, we joke about how she ignores Kim and looks for the nanny.  However, the Ellen appearance really jumped out at me.

I've noticed that for a while. Even in videos where she's in familiar surroundings she's completely checked out. It's like the lights are on, but no one's home. In that one birthday post, Kim was calling Chicago's name repeatedly and it was like Chicago wasn't even aware of her presence. Hopefully nothing's wrong with her, but if there is they'll definitely blame the surrogate.

(edited)

And there was Saint, who practically faded into the background, as he seems to often do.  I don't know if he even said his name.   We all know how competitive Kim is.  And it was nephew Reign Disick who got all the media attention.  Not her mini-me in training North.

Edited by twilightzone
  • Useful 1
20 hours ago, howmanywords said:

I don't see enough of Chicago to guess if something is wrong, but I was starting to wonder if she was able to speak until that video Kim posted of her playing with her bags. I noticed when she does giggle and interact it seems to be with Saint and Kanye.

I've only really seen her genuinely interact with Saint and if I've ever seen her smile, it was probably with him. I was surprised when Ellen said Mason's name and Chicago turned to look at him. So I think she does have face and name recognition skills but she's a naturally unbothered child. I think part of the reason she always looks like a doll is because she's always got the same facial expression, lol.

15 hours ago, twilightzone said:

And there was Saint, who practically faded into the background, as he seems to often do.  I don't know if he even said his name.   We all know how competitive Kim is.  And it was nephew Reign Disick who got all the media attention.  Not her mini-me in training North.

He said his name very quietly the first time Kourtney asked him. He seems like such a sweet child.

• Love 2
(edited)
12 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

And his name is Psalm West 

I was really hoping you were kidding, but nope, Psalm West it is. I guess they didn't feel right naming him God West Jr., so Psalm was the closest they could get. When I was Googling the name I found this article:

After learning of the name, we think Psalm 119:37 may be fitting for the young tyke growing up around the reality TV stars — Turn my eyes from worthless things, and give me life through your word.

He would have to turn away from his entire family.

Edited by GaT
  • Love 7
(edited)

Psalm??!!!!  Alright then. I guess it's their baby, so they can name it whatever they want.  Still won't stop me from saying that I hate that name. I was really rooting for Zen. Believe it or not, that name kinda grew on me. To me, Zen sounds like a good strong male name. They have 2 kids now with religion names, but both Kanye and Kim don't strike me as religious at all. I think they use it as a promotional tool. 

2 minutes ago, BeeBop88 said:
Edited by BeeBop88
  • Love 8

Psalm .... nickname Psalmi. I bet other kids start calling him Salami. 

I wonder what names they passed on. No middle name? 

Kris must be dying inside.

Can’t wait to hear Scott’s reaction. 

• LOL 10

At this point, I think they're just naming the kids the most unusual names they can come up with that sort of mesh with the last name of west.   It's more for the publicity, and I don't think they really care that the kid is stuck with that name for life.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, hoosier80 said:

At this point, I think they're just naming the kids the most unusual names they can come up with that sort of mesh with the last name of west.   It's more for the publicity, and I don't think they really care that the kid is stuck with that name for life.

Why not “Bible”?  Isn’t that the Kardashian family motto?

There are so many biblical names that are great. Psalm is just stupid. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
3 hours ago, iwasish said:

Psalm .... nickname Psalmi. I bet other kids start calling him Salami. 

Ouch,  you're right, that poor kid is probably going to spend his entire life as "Psalmi the salami"

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

Oh FFS.  I hope no priest agrees to baptize this child with that blasphemous name.   It’s dumb and disrespectful.  Kanye is NOT GOD.  They are stupid.

Just now, geauxaway said:

Oh FFS.  I hope no priest agrees to baptize this child with that blasphemous name.   It’s dumb and disrespectful.  Kanye is NOT GOD.  They are stupid.

I will also request for Kim to recite the Psalms by memory.  Or even 1.  

• Love 9
(edited)
14 minutes ago, geauxaway said:

They have their own church.  Plus the whole Sunday Service crap. I can see Kanye doing the whole “ Circle of Life” thing like Cameron on Modern Family. 

I read that Kris made him stop hawking his religious merchandise because it looked sacrilegious and money hungry. She can’t be happy with that name. 

Gwyneth Paltrow was heard telling her daughter.   ” Now will you stop complaining and just consider yourself lucky?”

Edited by iwasish
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, BeeBop88 said:

Psalm??!!!!  Alright then. I guess it's their baby, so they can name it whatever they want.  Still won't stop me from saying that I hate that name. I was really rooting for Zen. Believe it or not, that name kinda grew on me. To me, Zen sounds like a good strong male name. They have 2 kids now with religion names, but both Kanye and Kim don't strike me as religious at all. I think they use it as a promotional tool. 

Zen grew on me too - Psalm sort of psucks.

• LOL 7
  • Love 2

One of the first things kids recognize, language-wise, is the initial of their first name. It's a major "click" in realizing that printed matter stands for  something/someone. (A is for apple ... ). 

Seriously, they're going to teach the concept of silent letters while he's also learning the alphabet? Because otherwise he's shit out of luck when he tries to sound out his own name when he begins to recognize letters and read and print.

He'll learn that when he sees the "P" in his name he can't hear it or say it? At that age, how many other silent letters will he come across? 2 or 3? None? Not the least bit confusing!

How many times during his life will he need to repeat his name for people and correct their pronunciation and spell it and explain it and listen to everyone's reaction to it?* 

Har de fucking har.

*I have one of those names, so that's where I'm coming from. 

2 hours ago, iwasish said:

Gwyneth Paltrow was heard telling her daughter.   ” Now will you stop complaining and just consider yourself lucky?”

LOL

• Useful 1
  • Love 7

Psalm - a scared song or hymn. Really, Kim and Kanye, really? No matter what kind of tax evading church they make up or how many times they record North dancing in her all black ensemble as a paid choir harmonizes I’ll never be sold on the idea that this name is anything other than publicity hungry dren. I think all the kids names are, even with the stories they make up to support/justify them  

Years ago I had an ex-sil who, when considering names for her soon to be born child, said she imagined the name being called over the loud speaker at a high school football game. For a boy, as though he just scored a touchdown, or for a girl, being announced as homecoming queen. I asked why she stopped at high school. Why not imagine a doctor being paged at a hospital or a senator being announced before a speech?  She looked at me with genuine confusion. It seemed  her dreams for her children peaked in high school. Sigh. 

I don’t think Kim and Kanye think of their child (ren) in any way beyond themselves do they? Set aside your own thirsty attention seeking or navel gazing faux deep thinking and consider your child and his life as it unfolds before him you egocentric nincompoops. 

Since I’m complaining let me yell about the need to withhold the name for a dramatic announcement anyway. Just share the name and focus on the child, or, in this case, let the nanny focus on him. And while I’m yelling I’ll add that I wish the social media inspired over the top gender reveal party trash would die a quick death. Not every thing needs to be treated like a media event for your friends and family. Yet another reason why, though I may look through social media at times, I won’t join or participate. And get off my lawn ya hooligans! 

• Love 17
40 minutes ago, ramble said:

I don’t think Kim and Kanye think of their child (ren) in any way beyond themselves do they? 

No, definitely not.

For Kim, each kid is a new way to get attention - and Kanye gets another little acolyte. 

• Love 10

That name is all Kanye. All the kids names I felt came directly from him and he just always got his way. If Kim loved the names so much she wouldn't always call them by their little nick names especially Chicago is pretty much always called "Chi".  

2 hours ago, ramble said:

I. don’t think Kim and Kanye think of their child (ren) in any way beyond themselves do they?

8 hours ago, iwasish said:

I read that Kris made him stop hawking his religious merchandise because it looked sacrilegious and money hungry. She can’t be happy with that name

IMO its the same with all these people who give these kids outlandish names. Or sometimes they just genuinely don't consider the long term factor. Years ago I knew a couple who named their kid "Messiah". That boy is 14 now and I lost touch with the family but I'll be shocked if the poor kid isn't made fun of daily.

I bet Kris didnt start getting annoyed until Kourtney pimped the clothing. I'm sure she loved watching the money roll in. When Kourtney posted this and you can see the vicious backlash Kris probably started worrying about the brand

• LOL 1
2 hours ago, howmanywords said:

That name is all Kanye. All the kids names I felt came directly from him and he just always got his way. If Kim loved the names so much she wouldn't always call them by their little nick names especially Chicago is pretty much always called "Chi".  

IMO its the same with all these people who give these kids outlandish names. Or sometimes they just genuinely don't consider the long term factor. Years ago I knew a couple who named their kid "Messiah". That boy is 14 now and I lost touch with the family but I'll be shocked if the poor kid isn't made fun of daily.

I bet Kris didnt start getting annoyed until Kourtney pimped the clothing. I'm sure she loved watching the money roll in. When Kourtney posted this and you can see the vicious backlash Kris probably started worrying about the brand

There’s Mason wearing a Police Tour tee shirt. I guess the Holy Spirit hasn’t gotten to him yet. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 3

At least, it wasn't Kanye Jr.  And none are named Kim Jr or Kris Jr. - or any "K" name.

I prefer the Disick names.  Dash paid tribute to Robert Sr,  It was Kris who suggested Scotland after Scott,  And the right call was made of Reign - over their other choice of Preston.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, howmanywords said:

What’s going on with Kim’s hair/ hairline in that pic??

(edited)
1 hour ago, twilightzone said:

At least, it wasn't Kanye Jr.  And none are named Kim Jr or Kris Jr. - or any "K" name.

I prefer the Disick names.  Dash paid tribute to Robert Sr,  It was Kris who suggested Scotland after Scott,  And the right call was made of Reign - over their other choice of Preston.

I believe the name Kardashian translates to Mason (a person who works with stone or brick), Kourtney explained it when she named her son. 

Due....Due West.

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 3
(edited)

Don’t Kim and Kanye even bother to say their name choices out loud?

Psalm just sounds awful - that is one ugly-ass word.

Poor kid. (How ‘bout that for his nickname?)

Edited by nexxie
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5
7 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

Jack In The Box's twitter responded immediately trying to get a hold of her so she got their attention. Of course they are being slammed for it since they are being called out on how fast they responded.

Hey Kimmy,

Stay home and take care of number four. Or find another drug selling granny to get out of jail. Who cares about your observations?.... No one. Jack in the Box is doing fine on its own. 

• Love 10

They actually should care what happens in their restaurants. People lodge complaints all the time about behavior from workers and even more minor issues, my issue with Kim complaining is that she easily could have asked to see a manager in the actual one she was in and dealt with it privately. Not bark orders making a big stink about it on twitter.

• Love 15
21 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

They actually should care what happens in their restaurants. People lodge complaints all the time about behavior from workers and even more minor issues, my issue with Kim complaining is that she easily could have asked to see a manager in the actual one she was in and dealt with it privately. Not bark orders making a big stink about it on twitter.

Exactly, the “Pronto” would turn me off big time and the bit about not putting them “on full blast” annoyed me too. If I was answering those emails as part of my job, she’d be cooling her heels for a few days. Don’t care if it cost me my job. 

• Love 14
13 hours ago, iwasish said:

Stay home and take care of number four. Or find another drug selling granny to get out of jail. Who cares about your observations?.... No one. Jack in the Box is doing fine on its own. 

I guess she wants to add fast food manager to her resume. *shrugs and rolls eyes*

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
21 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

WHY should they care about Kimmy's observations?

Oh they care.  I was watching Jeopardy the other day and one of the clues was about Kylie.  Supposedly SnapChat lost $1.3 Billion in one day because of a tweet by Kylie saying the platform was old news.  They care.

4 minutes ago, mostlylurking said:

Oh they care.  I was watching Jeopardy the other day and one of the clues was about Kylie.  Supposedly SnapChat lost $1.3 Billion in one day because of a tweet by Kylie saying the platform was old news.  They care.

I don’t think Jack in the Box needs Kim.

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

I don’t think Jack in the Box needs Kim.

SnapChat may care. Jack in the Box shouldn’t. That idea  that Ms. Getting too big for her Britches (pun intended) has decided to become some kind of social activist for the rights of fast food patrons is laughable.  Maybe her newly acquired knowledge of the law caused her take action?  Next time stick to the drive thru Kim. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, iwasish said:

SnapChat may care. Jack in the Box shouldn’t. That idea  that Ms. Getting too big for her Britches (pun intended) has decided to become some kind of social activist for the rights of fast food patrons is laughable.  Maybe her newly acquired knowledge of the law caused her take action?  Next time stick to the drive thru Kim. 

I totally agree with you and truly wish no one cared what this family does and says...but trust and believe....they do.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, mostlylurking said:

what Kylie said and tweeted about was when Snapchat didn't update and changed I guess the layout of Snapchat and she tweeted that she miss the old Snapchat and wish they hadn't changed it. and so that got the stockholders shaking in her boots because she has a lot of influence and that's what made them lose that much money on their stock that day

• Love 4
On 5/20/2019 at 2:54 PM, ginger90 said:

C3717667-00CC-4E69-AA97-EEC5C0C81D4E.jpeg

B8841E6D-5D5C-460F-9F16-DFCB3FC4D1BB.jpeg

What an entitled little bitch. "I won't fully put you on blast" "pronto" wow Kimmy is sure full of herself. Either just say what the problem was on Twitter, or just send then an email through their site.  Sending out a threatening tweet is just bullshit.

• Love 19
37 minutes ago, GaT said:

What an entitled little bitch. "I won't fully put you on blast" "pronto" wow Kimmy is sure full of herself. Either just say what the problem was on Twitter, or just send then an email through their site.  Sending out a threatening tweet is just bullshit.

Maybe she was requesting a double wide roll of TP in the restroom?  Or a wider door to the stalls?

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
(edited)

Everyday people put companies on blast via social media all of the time. Of course her celebrity got her a quick response but it's not unheard of for companies to respond to complaints or even praise that is shared via social media. She's doing what the average person does nowadays - which is use the power of the internet rather than waiting on hold or leaving several messages on the corporate office's answering machine or have a private email go unread and/or unanswered. If she's reporting something that was inappropriate and could actually have a positive impact on customer service at that particular location, then what's the harm? Better for her to be getting credit for helping Jack in the Box customer service than to be given more law accolades that she doesn't deserve.

Edited by RHJunkie
1 minute ago, RHJunkie said:

Everyday people put companies on blast via social media all of the time. Of course her celebrity got her a quick response but it's not unheard of for companies to respond to complaints or even praise that is shared via social media. She's doing what the average person does nowadays - which is use the power of the internet rather than waiting on hold or leaving several messages on the corporate office's answering machine or have a private email go unread and/or unanswered. If she's reporting something that was inappropriate and could actually have a positive impact on customer service at that particular location, then what's the harm? Better for her to be getting credit for helping Jack in the Box customer service than to be given more law accolades that she doesn't deserve.

The problem isn't that she's reporting it, the problem is her attitude. She's acting like because it's "Kim K" who witnessed the problem, they should drop everything because she is soooo much more important than their other customers. If she had just tweeted out the problem like a normal person, or quietly sent an email through their site, that would be fine, but that "pronto" crap at the end is sign of someone who needs to get over themselves.

• Love 19
1 minute ago, GaT said:

The problem isn't that she's reporting it, the problem is her attitude. She's acting like because it's "Kim K" who witnessed the problem, they should drop everything because she is soooo much more important than their other customers. If she had just tweeted out the problem like a normal person, or quietly sent an email through their site, that would be fine, but that "pronto" crap at the end is sign of someone who needs to get over themselves.

I find Kim annoying as the next person, but I pick my battles and I leave room to consider that she's not the devil and not EVERYTHING she does has bad intentions or is downright horrible. What if she witnessed a member of the staff being verbally abusive or disrespectful to customers? What if she witnessed one customer being harassed by another customer and saw that the staff was not appropriately equipped to deal with the situation? You think Sally's email about not getting the cheese with her cheeseburger would be more important than any of those possible situations? We don't know what the situation was and perhaps it was concerning enough for she wanted to flex her social media power by requesting that Jack in the Box act quickly because as unfortunate as it is, the reality is that she does carry a lot of weight in popular culture and not responding to her and being fully put on blast on Twitter could have heavy consequences for them. Like I said, if she's doing something good then I see nothing wrong with getting the attention of people in a way that will ensure that the situation is remedied. Until I find out what exactly she reported, I'm going to hold off on judging and criticizing her for it.

• Love 1
24 minutes ago, RHJunkie said:

Maybe, but what kind of an entitled bitch writes "pronto." I for one will boycott Jack in the Box for responding quickly to such a threat.

26 minutes ago, RHJunkie said:

Why couldn't she have asked to speak privately to the manager at that location then? NO excuse for her diva attitude on public twitter.

• Love 12
22 minutes ago, GaT said:

Exactly!

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

Maybe, but what kind of an entitled bitch writes "pronto." I for one will boycott Jack in the Box for responding quickly to such a threat.

Why couldn't she have asked to speak privately to the manager at that location then? NO excuse for her diva attitude on public twitter.

Lots of people use that attitude because it's whatever they think will get them a response. It's only news because it's Kim Kardashian.

What if the manager was the issue? I don't know if Kim's approach was appropriate because I don't know what the situation is...and neither does anyone else here. I honestly am not giving any energy to feeling some kind of way about adding 'pronto' in her tweet.

To each their own here and I could be the only one who thinks it's ridiculous to make a big deal about that. I'm not looking to convince people to see it my way and until I see more about what all of this is about, no one is going to convince me that I should have an equally outraged response to Kim Kardashian. On the Kim scale of entitled, self-absorbed and idiotic, this doesn't even register for me.

12 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

Exactly!

She is an entitled bitch, how many times have we seen her or her family parking in handicapped spots, or her security team blocking people from merely walking past a doorway to a store, restaurant or business, so that she can sashay from car to door? 

If I got a communication at work and someone tells me to get in touch with them “Pronto”, unless  their signature is on my paycheck, they’ll be last on my list of things to do

And she does state that they should check their corporate email. So she did send them an email. Apparently they didn’t respond within the 30 minute limit she allowed them, so she tried putting the fear of being “ on full blast”  to light a fire. 

I’m waiting to see the headlines that Kim K, lawyer in training, saved the Jack in the Box franchise from crumbling. 

• Love 15