Type keyword(s) to search

Kim Kardashian Thomas Humphries West

• Start Topic

8 hours ago, Magog said:

I rather have Paris Hilton around than Kim & that disgusting family. At least, Paris has some sense of humility. Kim wouldn't know a thing about humility. 

We can agree to disagree.  I will take any Kardashian over Paris any day of the week.  Even Khloe. 

If you think about it, all of this traces back to Paris.  We can probably thank her for the Kardashians.  

No Paris for me, thank you very much.  I can not stand her.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
32 minutes ago, farmgal4 said:

This freak needs to be at home raising her children.  Talk about a checked-out mother... 🤦🏼‍♀️

It looks like she stuffs her pants.I don't get her body shape.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
17 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

Why a picture of her looking at her phone?

Why a picture of her at all? 

Shouldn’t she be home with her kids or hitting the law books? Instead she’s having grade school feuds with Taylor Swift and posting about her battle with the psoriasis which apparently covers nearly every inch of her tiny waisted body!!  But all is not lost, she found time in between everything else on her plate to create a coverup product, which you can of course purchase from her beauty line!!

• Love 11

What did she do with Taylor? I saw a Radar report (who i never believe) saying something about Kim firing back at Taylor. Taylor is the one who can't let the childish digs go. Taylor is the one who released a song with a veiled diss at Kim. Even Taylor fans are over the drama.

• Love 1

Taylor’s music is.... really bad. Lately the lyrics borderline Disney channel dreck and she plays the victim and twee cards way too much. 

I don’t like Kim and think she has little to no talent, but the pedestal Taylor is on baffles me and I’ve seen her in concert over the years so have an idea of her song book and charisma. Kim kinda represents the worst of social media celebrities and created all that fuck shit. If it wouldn’t have been her there’d be no Kylie or Amerezy or instagram baddie culture. 

• Love 3
On 6/20/2019 at 3:38 AM, howmanywords said:

What did she do with Taylor? I saw a Radar report (who i never believe) saying something about Kim firing back at Taylor. Taylor is the one who can't let the childish digs go. Taylor is the one who released a song with a veiled diss at Kim. Even Taylor fans are over the drama.

There was some article that insinuated that Kim planned an appearance at the White House for the same day Taylor’s new album dropped. I guess to try and “steal the spotlight from Taylor” and combined it with wearing a green dress that supposedly stands for snake, which I guess is a dig at Taylor. Grade school shit.. I used to think Kim tried to avoid that stuff, but the last few years she’s been making a lot of comments and acting smug, especially on the show, with the Tristan thing and even her digs at the sisters. It’s not a good look. 

• Love 3
(edited)
On 6/20/2019 at 1:38 AM, howmanywords said:

What did she do with Taylor?

Back at it! Kim Kardashian showed off her love for snakes once again, but at the exact moment Taylor Swift released her new single and music videoOpens a New Window for “ME!” Mhmm, coincidence?

The 38-year-old took to her InstagramOpens a New Window story at midnight on Friday, April 26, to share a photo of her new snake earrings, as well as a gold slithery chain necklace which she apparently received from model Sita AbellanOpens a New Window: “@sitabellan I am obsessed !!!!” she captioned the shot. Fans couldn’t help but comment on Kim’s apparent shade on Twitter.

“Kim posting snake jewelry a few mins before the first Ts7 is incredible,” one wrote, while another chimed in: “Kim Kardashian just posted a bunch of snake jewelry the same time Taylor’s new single comes out … THE SHADE.”

A third added, “‘Coincidentally’ Kim K just posted snake jewelry on her IG tonight.”

https://www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts/kim-kardashian-posts-snake-jewelry-amid-taylor-swifts-me-release/

Edited by suomi

I wonder if she’ll try that brilliant nickname trick she has of putting an e sound at the end of the name. So Psalm will become Psalme, or what most people will hear, Salami. 

• LOL 11

Kardashian West recently revealed a look at her new "Kimono Solutionwear" collection on Twitter, writing that it's her "take on shapewear and solutions for women that actually work." It comes in sizes XXS - 4X and is available in nine shades. 

Kardashian West also revealed a look at the "solution short," which is specially designed to be worn with dresses and skirts that feature a slit. 

Chrissy Teigen: Oh my god I don’t have to cut one side of my spanx anymore!!!!!

However, some people had concerns about the promo photos used. While many praised the diversity on display, some questioned why "women of all different sizes" were not used in the advertisements. 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/lifestyle-buzz/people-are-calling-out-kim-kardashian-for-releasing-a-shapewear-line-called-kimono-and-for-only-using-slim-models-to-promote-it/ar-AADp9Le

• Love 1

This may be a stupid question - but why would you need shapewear specifically designed for outfits with a slit? Couldn't the traditional cut work? I don't understand the thinking that one would be entirely comfortable exposing almost their full leg on one side but feel the need to have shapewear to cover the other leg.  If your slit is that high, at some angles when you walk, I'm positive your shapewear will be exposed.

Also "Kimono"? LOL...she continues to be tone deaf, but then again, there's money to be gained so maybe it's just that she just doesn't care.

• Love 5
21 minutes ago, RHJunkie said:

This may be a stupid question - but why would you need shapewear specifically designed for outfits with a slit? Couldn't the traditional cut work? I don't understand the thinking that one would be entirely comfortable exposing almost their full leg on one side but feel the need to have shapewear to cover the other leg.  If your slit is that high, at some angles when you walk, I'm positive your shapewear will be exposed.

Also "Kimono"? LOL...she continues to be tone deaf, but then again, there's money to be gained so maybe it's just that she just doesn't care.

At a quick glance I thought she named her shapewear Kimodo. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
35 minutes ago, RHJunkie said:

There already different lenghts of shapwear on the market from panties length to above knees. Her one legged pair are ridiculous! 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
7 hours ago, GaT said:

Somewhere in one of these threads I posted a comment wondering why Kim had stopped saying "Spanx" & instead was saying "shapewear". Now I know why.

I noticed a while ago that they edited the closed captions on the old shows and replaced Spanx with shapewear. 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 2

I love that she copyrighted kimonobody which visually reads (to me anyway) as kim nobody.  With caps of course, it stands for her fabulous new venture, Kimono Body.  I do wonder if anyone thinks this stuff through.  It's like Kylie and Kendall's T-shirts all over again.  Don't they have stables of PR people and lawyers?

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, BitterApple said:

Trust me, I'm no fan of Kim, but this cultural appropriation nonsense has gotten a bit ridiculous. "Kimono" is just a play on Kim's name. She's not taking away anyone's identity. 

IMO Kim's and the kardashian-jenner family as a whole is cultural appropriation vultures. Because they've taken bits and pieces of black culture and God given bodies and used them for their benefit while actual balck women get torn down over it.

• Love 15

In South America, hundreds of thousands of (white) women have had butt enlargement surgery since it came around. It’s even more popular than breast augmentation. So I don’t exactly understand the culture appropriation going on.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, skipnjump said:

I did too and was looking for her logo to be a dragon, like in Kimodo dragon

Yes! I was thinking the same thing!!!! LOL Kimodo shapewear

(edited)
9 hours ago, merylinkid said:

Uhh, if you are XXS why do you need shapewear?

Being a small size does not necessarily mean a perfect body. 

Someone can be XXS and still have a belly pouch, muffin top etc or wear shape wear to enhance a waist, lift the butt etc.

8 hours ago, BitterApple said:

I know someone who's a size 4 and got lipo, so nothing surprises me. 

Lipo was never designed to loose weight, but rather, get rid of localized fat that one can’t loose with diet and exercise. So it doesn’t seem odd that a size 4 person would get it.

Edited by Aw my lahgs
  • Love 4
(edited)
6 hours ago, GaT said:

Lately Reddit has been a great source of before & after photos for the K/Js, so now it's Kim's turn. From normal to deformed

1yrr08wcwg731.png

I just don't understand why Kim. I had to transform herself into a deformed Madame Tussand's wax figure. She was a very pretty girl (pic on left) before she filled her face with fillers, botox, plastic surgery, Brazilian butt lifts, nose job, puffer lips and the list goes on and on. I know that pimp mommy Kris had to figure into it. I have no doubt that the Kar/Jen's keep Beverly Hills plastic surgeons in business. I bet a month (at the very least) doesn't go by, without them having something done. Looking at the two pics, what stands out to be is her nose job, lips of course, and looks like she has had chin sculpting or something like that . In fact, even the shape of her face looks different. No way makeup can make all those changes, like they claim.

Edited by BeeBop88
  • Love 1
35 minutes ago, BeeBop88 said:

I just don't understand why Kim. I had to transform herself into a deformed Madame Tussand's wax figure. She was a very pretty girl (pic on left) before she filled her face with fillers, botox, plastic surgery, Brazilian butt lifts, nose job, puffer lips and the list goes on and on. I know that pimp mommy Kris had to figure into it. I have no doubt that the Kar/Jen's keep Beverly Hills plastic surgeons in business. I bet a month (at the very least) doesn't go by, without them having something done. Looking at the two pics, what stands out to be is her nose job, lips of course, and looks like she has had chin sculpting or something like that . In fact, even the shape of her face looks different. No way makeup can make all those changes, like they claim.

The sad thing is that she already had plenty of work done in the before picture!

• Love 1
6 hours ago, GaT said:

Lately Reddit has been a great source of before & after photos for the K/Js, so now it's Kim's turn. From normal to deformed

1yrr08wcwg731.png

It's sad, IMO Kim now looks like a Rachel dozal type that nutzo white woman who called herself black 🙄 over the years and subsequent plastic surgeries Kim is turning herself into a racially ambiguous woman. Like if you did not know who her parents were like you just saw a picture of her and didn't know her name you'd like what is she is she black? is she Latina? is she middle Eastern? 

I've said it before and I'll say it again she's completely gotten rid of all of her Armenian heritage the thing that did make her different and unique from all the plastic Barbie dolls in LA. Now she looks just basic, like everyone else.

• Love 5

“My brands and products are built with inclusivity and diversity at their core and after careful thought and consideration, I will be launching my Solutionwear brand under a new name,” she continued. “I will be in touch soon. Thank you for your understanding and support always.”

“Being an entrepreneur and my own boss has been one of the most rewarding challenges I’ve been blessed with in my life. What’s made it possible for me after all of these years has been the direct line of communication with my fans and the public,” she began. “I am always listening, learning and growing — I so appreciate the passion and varied perspectives that people bring to me. When I announced the name of my shapewear line, I did so with the best intentions in mind.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/lifestyle-buzz/kim-kardashian-just-made-a-major-move-in-response-to-the-backlash-against-her-shapewear-line/ar-AADH0EU?li=BBnbfcL

If there's a fast turnaround with naming, branding, logos, etc I just might suspect the Kimono controversy was set up to get a round of free publicity!

• Love 4
35 minutes ago, Frost said:

If there's a fast turnaround with naming, branding, logos, etc I just might suspect the Kimono controversy was set up to get a round of free publicity!

I thought the same thing when this first came out. There had to be someone on their team who could have predicted the backlash with the name

• Love 1
34 minutes ago, ffwbe said:

I thought the same thing when this first came out. There had to be someone on their team who could have predicted the backlash with the name

I read the article as well. I still think she should name it Kimodo shapewear. They can have a lizard on the front with a fake ass and tits long extension the whole 9 yards. Lol

• LOL 4
  • Love 2