Type keyword(s) to search

Kim Kardashian Thomas Humphries West

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Nicmar said:

I read the article as well. I still think she should name it Kimodo shapewear. They can have a lizard on the front with a fake ass and tits long extension the whole 9 yards. Lol

Or just her old nickname Kimode.

• Love 4
5 hours ago, ffwbe said:

I thought the same thing when this first came out. There had to be someone on their team who could have predicted the backlash with the name

But look, now people are talking about it and everyone knows Kim launched a shape wear line!

• Love 5

So in Kim's mind, if you can't afford a real Vera Wang or Stella McCartney, you should just shop at Walmart because how dare you to try to find affordable and trendy fashion. Designers are rarely trademarked in their design. They borrow or are inspired by patterns, styles in varied combinations and a lot of the times fashion lines are inspired by retro designs. Nobody is reinventing the fashion wheel and for those that at least stray far outside the box, are the ones that people see their 'art' on the runway and can't really picture their clothing anywhere but on a runway because it doesn't seem very functional.

Fashion isn't exclusive to the rich and if it were, it would be possible for designers to trademark their work...but they can't. Kim just always wants to catch a buck. Either pay her for her name or pay her via a lawsuit. If I'm not mistaken, the website uses celebrity images to demonstrate the looks they are replicating from those celebrities, they aren't using the celebrity images to suggest that the celebrity is wearing their clothing or endorsing it. 

• Useful 4
  • Love 1
On 7/4/2019 at 8:46 AM, RHJunkie said:

f I'm not mistaken, the website uses celebrity images to demonstrate the looks they are replicating from those celebrities, they aren't using the celebrity images to suggest that the celebrity is wearing their clothing or endorsing it. 

You can't use someone's image without their permission.    Right of Publicity is very real.    Hate to say it but Kimmy is in the right on this one.    You can't just go use celebrity pictures because it gets your stuff more attention than if you used stock photos.   Even stock photos you have to pay for.   This was a site trying to cheap out on their website, didn't want to pay but did want attention.   I mean who does it hurt right?    Except well, the person who's picture they used gets to say how that picture is used, not some random website.  

On 7/1/2019 at 1:17 PM, Nicmar said:

I read the article as well. I still think she should name it Kimodo shapewear. They can have a lizard on the front with a fake ass and tits long extension the whole 9 yards. Lol

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c8975d20edba715964596b

• LOL 12
On 7/6/2019 at 9:06 AM, merylinkid said:

You can't use someone's image without their permission.    Right of Publicity is very real.    Hate to say it but Kimmy is in the right on this one.    You can't just go use celebrity pictures because it gets your stuff more attention than if you used stock photos.   Even stock photos you have to pay for.   This was a site trying to cheap out on their website, didn't want to pay but did want attention.   I mean who does it hurt right?    Except well, the person who's picture they used gets to say how that picture is used, not some random website.  

I didn't think this was a thing given the rampant social media culture where images are constantly reshared and used and often times, for direct or indirect profit. Tabloids are the most obvious and longstanding example I can think of where images are selected and bought from paps without any consultation with the celebrities who are the focus of the images. Those images are used to generate interest in potential buyers/clickbait and are often used to peddle false stories. I've heard of tabloids being sued for their content, but not for their use of imagery. I was under the assumption that for celebrities, there is an aspect of those rights that would cease to apply - like posing for a photographer on a red carpet with the understanding that those pictures then become the property of the photographer and he may sell them to an outlet for profit (as opposed a professional shoot where you would sign a waiver to allow the photographer to use your image for other purposes). It would have been interesting to see how they would have defended this case and how the court would have ruled after all of the facts were presented.

• Love 2

Its not just a thing its the law.  Also tabloids arent just publishing photos they are reporting which is one of the exceptions in the law.  That is vastly different from using a celebrity image without permission to promote clothes.  Commercial speech is different than reporting and can be regulated.

• Useful 1
11 hours ago, merylinkid said:

Its not just a thing its the law.  Also tabloids arent just publishing photos they are reporting which is one of the exceptions in the law.  That is vastly different from using a celebrity image without permission to promote clothes.  Commercial speech is different than reporting and can be regulated.

That's interesting the way it's differentiated. This is all news to me - learn something new every day!

(edited)

Kourtney posted this picture of Kim "sleeping". Look at the size of her hips once her butt spreads out, it's half the floor. Also, look at the line between her jaw & neck, I can't decide if her neck is really contoured, or her face is too pale.

m86dixdvbr931.jpg

Edited by GaT
  • LOL 6
On 7/11/2019 at 11:31 PM, GaT said:

Kourtney posted this picture of Kim "sleeping". Look at the size of her hips once her butt spreads out, it's half the floor. Also, look at the line between her jaw & neck, I can't decide if her neck is really contoured, or her face is too pale.

m86dixdvbr931.jpg

I think her face is filtered.  She has totally f’ed up body, and there’s no going back from that mess.

• Love 2
On 7/14/2019 at 12:37 PM, iwasish said:

I think she had at least one rib on each side removed to make her waist thinner. 

I think she also had her soul removed; she sold it to Satan.

• LOL 6
  • Love 9
(edited)
On 7/17/2019 at 7:45 PM, farmgal4 said:

I think she also had her soul removed; she sold it to Satan.

Does Kim even had a soul in the first place? I don't think she know anything about having a soul. I figured that having a soul is frowned upon for the Kardashians. 

Edited by Magog
  • Love 7
On 7/19/2019 at 8:39 AM, Magog said:

Does Kim even had a soul in the first place? I don't think she know anything about having a soul. I figured that having a soul is frowned upon for the Kardashians. 

I think the K-Klan remove the souls right after birth. A secret ceremony takes place around the fire pit. Think of  the witches in MacBeth. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
15 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

Yikes. I'm actually shocked as well but I'm glad Kim isn't supporting such disgusting behavior. What sleaze.

https://www.tmz.com/2019/07/23/kim-kardashian-responds-photographer-marcus-hyde-allegations-nude-photos/

‘Course Kim’s experience was different - he’s probably photographed her nakedness a million times, and she paid him to do it.

(Just being snarky - good on Kim for speaking out!)

• Love 1
16 hours ago, nexxie said:

‘Course Kim’s experience was different - he’s probably photographed her nakedness a million times, and she paid him to do it.

(Just being snarky - good on Kim for speaking out!)

Her comments brought back memories of Kim’s Playboy shoot, how reluctant she was and how Kris cajoled, bullied and practically ordered her to strip and pose because it’s “Playboy”... “Marilyn Monroe was in Playboy”

Kim Kardashian Filming Prison Visits for Upcoming Documentary

Looks like Kimmie has finally figured out how to qualify for a star on the Walk of Fame. Kanye will be so pleased.

Also

Kim Kardashian Reveals Kimono Dilemma After Branding 2 Million Garments Before Controversy

And

Kim Kardashian Gives Chesty Demo of Her Body Makeup After Sunburn

I guess that's her excuse for wearing something so low cut, anything higher would rub her makeup off.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

I'm going to admit I cracked and ordered her body makeup. It actually stays on really well. Granted I tried it out wearing shorts but it was humid out and held up well. The only thing I don't like is that it feels a little waxy on.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

The only thing I don't like is that it feels a little waxy on.

It looks thick & greasy to me in the video.

• Love 4
On 7/27/2019 at 10:25 PM, howmanywords said:

I'm going to admit I cracked and ordered her body makeup. It actually stays on really well. Granted I tried it out wearing shorts but it was humid out and held up well. The only thing I don't like is that it feels a little waxy on.

I just ordered some.  Lots of veins and scars on my legs.  I hope to wear it for evenings out.  

• Love 3
1 hour ago, howmanywords said:

Alice always sounds very sincere and grateful when she talks about how Kim went to war for her. I guess doing this video had to be a little weird for her but how could she say no I guess?

Yeah, the part where she compares being freed from jail & being free to wear anything is just wrong.

• Love 10

I’m sure Alice got a nice fat check from Kim’s business account. 

Saying Kim went to war for her freedom is a bit much. Tons of people are having their sentences reduced or are being released due to the legislation that has been passed. WITHOUT KIM’S HELP. Alice most likely would have been let out too. If Kim did anything it was to get her released earlier. 

Gushing over Kim might cause resentment in those who have been on this crusade for years.

• Love 10
8 hours ago, suomi said:

People Are Flipping Out at Kim Kardashian for Letting North West Wear Hoop Earrings

This is...insane.

https://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/celebs/a28889188/kim-kardashian-north-west-hoop-earrings-mom-shaming/

Gee, I didn't know that Kim is such a "great" mom to deserve mom-shaming. Shame is not in her or her wretched family vocabulary. I'm still waiting for Mama Kris to get some mom-shaming. At least, she earned that right.

Next week's True Hollywood Story is about Kim. If for some reason you can't wait to see it, E! posted the episode on their YouTube channel already. She's barely recognizable, it appears she's had another visit to the giant lips doctor.

Edited by GaT
  • LOL 2
2 hours ago, GaT said:

Next week's True Hollywood Story is about Kim.If for some reason you can't wait to see it, E! posted the episode on their YouTube channel already. She's barely recognizable, it appears she's had another visit to the giant lips doctor.

Nah, she’s just over-lining them. A little trick she picked up from Kylie.

• LOL 1

The hag's kids have been baptized, ah, okay, I get it now. Except I don't. Just when I think this bunch can't get more hypocritical, they do. Hmmm, WWJS (What Would Jesus Say) about: 

The love of money (which is the root of all evil); constant, in-your-face hypersexuality; sex before marriage, sex outside of marriage, children outside of marriage; the display of rampant personal extravagance intended to inspire envy; adoration of material things; constant displays of barely clothed and naked bodies intended to inspire lust; using religion to peddle their wares to those attending the "service;" zero to extremely minimal acts of charity in comparison with their wealth; the sexualizing of children, which has already begun with North and surely will begin with Chi as soon as she reaches the appropriate age (4 or 5, evidently). 

Smite them!

Saying all of that brings me to this point: DRC (Delusions with Religious Content), which includes the sub-category of grandiose/messianic delusions.  

Messianiac: a state of mind in which an individual holds a belief that they are destined to become a savior. The term can also refer to a state of mind in which an individual believes that he or she is responsible for saving or assisting others.

Religious Factors in Bipolar Disorder

Interestingly, one meta-analysis reported on studies that appear to show a higher incidence of religious delusions among schizophrenia patients in predominantly Christian countries than in other populations. For example:

The rate of religious delusions in Germany was 21.3% vs 6.8% in Japan.

The rate in Austria was 21% vs 6% in Pakistan.

Koenig reported that "Persons with severe and persistent mental illness often present for treatment with religious delusions. In the United States, approximately 25-39% of patients with schizophrenia and 15-22% of those with mania/bipolar disorder have religious delusions."

It appears that a high proportion of patients with psychotic disorders consider spiritual faith to be an important coping mechanism. For those who are not delusional, religious beliefs and activities as coping mechanisms have been found in some studies to be associated with better outcomes for the illness as a whole.

Conversely, having religious delusions has been found to be associated with a more serious course of illness and poorer outcomes. One study found that patients with religious delusions had more severe psychotic symptoms, a longer history of illness, and poorer functioning prior to the onset of a psychotic episode.

https://www.verywellmind.com/religious-factors-in-bipolar-disorder-380485

Delusions with religious content are associated with poorer clinical outcomes and dangerousness. Most mental health professionals will encounter patients with DRC because this type of delusion is relatively common in patients with symptoms of mania or psychosis.

DSM-IV-TR offers no specific guidelines for assessing DRC vs nondelusional religious beliefs.  There is risk of pathologizing religious beliefs when listening to content alone. Instead, focus on the conviction, pervasiveness, uniqueness or bizarreness, and associated emotional distress of the delusion to the patient. 

In the context of the patient’s spiritual history, deviations from conventional religious beliefs and practices are important factors in determining whether a religious belief is authentic or delusional. Involving family members and/or spiritual care professionals (eg, chaplains and clergy) can be especially helpful when making this differentiation.

https://www.mdedge.com/psychiatry/article/64584/schizophrenia-other-psychotic-disorders/how-care-patients-who-have

Unfortunately, Kanye's wife and her family members are complicit in his delusions - plus, they have their own delusions related to their narcissism and greed - so they cannot be the least bit helpful in assessing or helping to manage him. 

Disclaimer: I'm an atheist and a reformed lifelong wild child who is reformed only because I'm so old now that I'm not interested in the only ones left who might want me. Also, I don't/never did  preach my beliefs on street corners while peddling $220 sweatshirts and $60 socks. Come at me, LOL. 

Edited by suomi
typo
  • Love 8

Is it just me or does it sound strange to say you are “passionate about the Armenian genocide”? 
And the whole Armenian thing is new in the last few years. Before they barely mentioned their late father or being Armenian. Once a year they had dinner at his favorite restaurant and Kris would get all weepy about how he was so wonderful and sweet. 
Once the whole Caitlyn thing went down, it’s like that whole 25 years of the best stepfather and husband was erased and almost as if Kris and Robert were together til he died. Even Kylie and Kendall went to some honorary thing he was given.  Strange. 

• Love 11
18 hours ago, iwasish said:

Is it just me or does it sound strange to say you are “passionate about the Armenian genocide”? 

This is a pet peeve of mine. It drives me crazy when I see posters or announcements that say things like "Walk for Breast Cancer". I'm pretty sure you're not walking for breast cancer, you're walking against breast cancer, or you're walking for a cure for breast cancer. 

• Love 9

Looks like Kim lost out again as the E! People's Choice Fashion Icon, last year was Victoria Beckham, this year it's Gwen Stefani. She must be livid.

Edited by GaT
  • LOL 7

Well it's our dear Mrs West's 38th birthday and the birthday tributes have been pouring in all over Instagram and I was a little bit creeped out by this picture shared by a friend of Kim's, it's a picture of Kim, the woman named Natalie and a woman named Olivia.

Apparently Natalie owns a clothing line 🙄 but this picture they ALL looked too much alike. Like if I had to pick the real Kim Kardashian out in a line up I wouldn't be able to tell the difference. What happened to embracing our different looks, our uniqueness?

PicsArt_10-21-06.34.25.png

• Love 1