Type keyword(s) to search

Kim Kardashian Thomas Humphries West

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, carolinagirl81 said:

No you're right, Cindy Crawford's 19 year old model son just got busted for DUI, so North and all the kardashian-jenner cousins are seemingly going to be in the Hollywood wild child Life if they don't let them be babies/kids without having them on social media every 5 seconds. Well maybe not Kourtney's children, Mr and Mrs West will have some troubling times as North ages.

Also didn't Kim say that the black lipstick was just a one-time thing that North did the first time she was shown in black lipstick?

I've got no problem with 5 year old North playing in makeup and wearing lipstick it's the adult shades that she wears, nothing I've seen her in is playful and child like and that includes her clothing.

No,it was the red that was a one time only. 

Maybe Kris still has the pole from Season One?  Time to hand it down to the next generation. 

• LOL 3

I wonder if Kanye is really on board with what appears to be Kim’s mission to turn North into Kim 2.0. It seems that Saint and Chicago are left out ( or considered too young) to start on that path just yet. Or perhaps Kanye has let Kim have her way with North but the others will be kept somewhat out of the spotlight. I wonder just how much attention the 4th will get. 

Now that Chicago is walking and talking Kim is posting about her more. It will be interesting to see what happens with her as far as the spotlight goes. There were two separate times in the last two weeks Kim video'd her playing with her luxury pocketbooks and walking around in her heels. Its like Kim found a reason to bond with her. If Chi ends up really into that stuff I can see Kim showing her off.

10 hours ago, howmanywords said:

Now that Chicago is walking and talking Kim is posting about her more. It will be interesting to see what happens with her as far as the spotlight goes. There were two separate times in the last two weeks Kim video'd her playing with her luxury pocketbooks and walking around in her heels. Its like Kim found a reason to bond with her. If Chi ends up really into that stuff I can see Kim showing her off.

But in Kim’s  mind there’s only room for one star. She has a strong rivalry with her sisters, instilled by Kris. Clearly Kris and Kim were the driving force in creating the phenomenon that is KUWTK. If Chicago is attractive enough and Kim is able to mold her as she seems to be with North, I think she will show her off just as an ego boost, but I don’t believe Kim has it in her to really “ share the love”

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 2
9 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Those sunglasses are actually kinda cute, I wouldn't mind owning a pair.

Her hair just looks ratty and stringy.  You can find sunglasses nearly identical at flea markets and on-line for a fraction of the cost. 

• Love 5
On 3/18/2019 at 10:38 PM, suomi said:

And someday, pics of psoriasis on her tits. What is this shit about "finally considering prescription medication?" The holiest of holy temples is afflicted and she relies on, what, orris root? Apple cider vinegar? Eye of newt and toe of frog?

My guess is that she's hinting that she would be interested in a paid spokesperson gig for the prescription meds.  You know, one of the meds has the tagline, "See me", isn't that Kim's motto?

• Love 5

So is this Kim giving us a hint at baby boy's name? I think Arthur is a good name for a boy, I like it. But it doesn't seem to fit in with North, Saint, and Chicago

PicsArt_03-21-12.02.29.jpg

Edited by carolinagirl81
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, carolinagirl81 said:

So is this Kim giving us a hint at baby boy's name? I think Arthur is a good name for a boy, I like it. But it doesn't seem to fit in with North, Saint, and Chicago

PicsArt_03-21-12.02.29.jpg

Rob will have a shit fit. Wasn’t there an issue over that name when he named his sock company and Kim wanted to use it for some crap she wanted to shill?

Maybe she is giving us a hint. I could see Kanye going hardcore for "Art", because, you know, they like 1-syllable names/nicknames, plus, he's the greatest ARTist of all time. If she went with something so traditional I'd flip my shit. 

*small voice* I still have my '80s crimper, too, & I pulled it out a few years ago for an '80s trivia night. It still worked. Kim & I are twinning.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, beagletime said:

Kim was a beautiful child.  The camera really liked her.  I'd love to know how she would look now.  Maybe a little botox, a chemical peel here or there.  I bet she'd still be stunning.

Too late, those days are long gone.

• Love 3

North is a huge Jojo fan (I have no doubt Kim tweeted that info to get Jojo's attention) That said I see no harm in a YouTube video. This is probably something she's excited about rather than something Kim is pushing on her.

North West Is Adding YouTuber to Her Resume & I Just Really Need a Nap

It's impossible to ignore the fact that North West has two majorly famous parents. But aside from Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's influence, North is already carving out a pretty significant career for herself at just five-years-old.

She's already commanded her first solo magazine cover, and made her modeling debut at the L.O.L Surprise! Fashion Show. And now, North is about to become a YouTuber, and is set to work with popular online star, JoJo Siwa.

Unsurprisingly, North has her mom to thank for the YouTube collaboration. Back in February 2019, Kim tweeted, "LOL @ North’s bow She is obsessed with @itsjojosiwa," and the YouTuber responded. Siwa wrote back, "Omg!! Yesss I love it! I wanna send her some special ones!! DM me!" and then the pair FaceTimed with each other:

According to E! News, Siwa has been in regular contact with North and Kim since then, and even revealed, "I was like, if she ever wants to do a video or you want me to come surprise her, I would love to do anything fun... I wake up to a text. She texted me at 9:45 sharp and she said, hey, it’s Kim K.! Northy would love to do a video."

Basically, another star is about to born.

North West's Vlogger Dreams Will Soon Come True, Thanks to Jojo Siwa

"How it all started is that I saw on Twitter that Kim tweeted that North had a bow...and she's like, 'She's a huge JoJo Siwa fan,'" Siwa told E!. In response, Siwa sent over a basket of merch to the West home, sparking a DM exchange with Kardashian West that resulted in plans for a North-Jojo collab (and, apparently, continued daily texts with KKW).

Filming is slated to begin next Wednesday, at Siwa's house. "I thought I would go to their house, because typically for babysitting videos that's what I do, but [Kim] said that Northie wants to see my house," Siwa told E!. The completed video is scheduled to upload next Saturday, so mark your calendars and start planning your viewing party now — hair bows mandatory.

north-west-fifth-birthday-wave.jpg

c00343a70454f6a935dd6c0c7ef5cd9efb07dee1

north-west-church-goth-t.jpg

I can't stand Jojo Siwa, the girl is almost 16 years old, & her whole schtick makes her look like she's 13 or 14. The giant bow she always wears is ridiculous, she'll be 30 & she'll still be wearing that thing. Like Donna Douglas wore her "Elly Mae Clampett" hairstyle until the day she died.

donnadouglas001.jpg?w=750&h=423

• LOL 4

I don't want to make this the Jojo Siwa thread, but since I just posted this in the miscellaneous celebrity news thread, I'll post it here too. This is Jojo Siwa with the hairstyle of a 16 years old girl. Big difference.

22859746,640x360,b:2.jpg&key=464a4e33d6e

52 minutes ago, GaT said:

I can't stand Jojo Siwa, the girl is almost 16 years old, & her whole schtick makes her look like she's 13 or 14. The giant bow she always wears is ridiculous, she'll be 30 & she'll still be wearing that thing. Like Donna Douglas wore her "Elly Mae Clampett" hairstyle until the day she died.

donnadouglas001.jpg?w=750&h=423

I doubt North’s going to be looking younger, she’ll be 10 going on 16 in a couple years.

Hasn’t Kim seen and read about the issues young kids grow up with when they’re pushed into being professional performers. And that is what North will become. You know Kim/Kris will be able to demand more money from E! for North’s “appearances” on the show. Cha Ching!!!

Look for North to have her own show on Nickelodeon. 

• Love 2

All the grandkids will be pimped out for the sake of the brand. North doing a video with JoJo is just a socially acceptable way for Kim to ease her into it. We've already seen this child in full makeup, duck lips and skimpy clothing. There's nothing wholesome about the way she's being raised or how Kim will eventually market her. 

• Love 10

Kim Kardashian West helps ex-inmate Matthew Charles find new home

180608-matthew-charles-exchange-return-t

Excerpt:

A former prison inmate whose lease application was recently rejected despite television personality Kim Kardashian West's offer to pay his rent for the next five years in advance, has found a new home.

Matthew Charles, 52, was one of the first people released from prison under a criminal justice reform law signed by President Donald Trump in December. Charles thanked Kardashian West, her rapper husband Kanye West, and others in a statement over the weekend about his finding housing in Nashville, Tennessee.

On 3/24/2019 at 2:29 PM, iwasish said:

Duck face “over lined lips” and some work on the eye brows.... at 5/6 yrs old? 

Is Kim starting to channel Boy George in that outfit?

What did Boy George do to be insulted like that? He doesn't deserve that. 

On 3/24/2019 at 2:38 PM, iwasish said:

Hasn’t Kim seen and read about the issues young kids grow up with when they’re pushed into being professional performers. And that is what North will become. You know Kim/Kris will be able to demand more money from E! for North’s “appearances” on the show. Cha Ching!!!

Do you really think Kris, Kim, & Kanye cares about those issues?

On 3/24/2019 at 2:38 PM, iwasish said:

Look for North to have her own show on Nickelodeon. 

I do not want North West anywhere near Nickelodeon or Disney Channel. There is nothing wholesome about her & you can thank her wretched parents Kim & Kanye for that.

• Love 6
23 minutes ago, Magog said:

I do not want North West anywhere near Nickelodeon or Disney Channel. There is nothing wholesome about her & you can thank her wretched parents Kim & Kanye for that.

I would not want my child on the Disney Channel, look at some of their child star's history it's a sad track record 

1 hour ago, Magog said:

At one time I thought Kanye might. He was insistent on his kids privacy early on. But I guess he’s made a deal with the devil and North is going to be sacrificed to the dark side. 

Interesting that Saint is not front and center, nor are any of Kourtney’s kids. My guess is Kim doesn’t want any competition for North, we know she hated being sold as a package with Kourt and Khloe for so long. (And boys aren’t of much use in this family). 

• Love 4
55 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

I would not want my child on the Disney Channel, look at some of their child star's history it's a sad track record 

But as Kim says “ She’s North West”

5 minutes ago, vast wasteland said:

Kim Kardashian accentuates her famous curves in sparkling grey unitard as she heads out for dinner in Paris

And, having learned a few things from her terrifying Paris robbery, Kim takes pains not to attract attention.

$

$

$

The hair, the open mouth, the bodysuit, the shoes, the “Josey  Wales” duster, each alone is ridiculous, combined it’s just laughable. The guy in the second pic is biting his lip to keep from laughing. 

I wonder what happened to her old bodyguard... 

• LOL 7

LOL, flashing all that while looking like she doesn't have hands. So glad I didn't see video of her doing her short and thick  waddle in that get-up. Thank you for posting only stills. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

A week. 

7 minutes ago, vast wasteland said:

How long before we see the Kardashians sporting this look?

A week. Kim would probably brag about how "sexy" she looks in that crap. 

Kim Kardashian accentuates her famous curves in sparkling grey unitard as she heads out for dinner in Paris

And, having learned a few things from her terrifying Paris robbery, Kim takes pains not to attract attention.

And this is why I stay the hell away from the raw sewage of media & journalism, The Daily Mail. There is nothing famous about her fugly curves & there is certainly nothing fascinating about that revolting unitard. 

• Love 6

Does she stand too close to the mirror? Too far away? How does she not see what other people see? And then, when faced with photographic proof she still doesn't see? It's like anorexics who are nearly skeletal but see a chub when they look in the mirror. 

A riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma. 

• Love 6

Who is that woman with Kris Humphries.  Amazing how much she has changed.  And not for the better.

Kim has a nice enough shape.  We will ignore the enhanced butt for now.  Dressed in the right clothes she'd look great.  This is a prime example of mutton dressed like lamb.  And she's not that old.  For the last time Kardashian/Jenners - sexy is not about showing skin or tight clothes.  They'll never change.

Edited by beagletime
spelling
  • Love 6

‘God Had A Plan All Along’: Khloe Kardashian

Khloe’s older sister Kim Kardashian West also said her pregnancy was a lesson from God when she had her first child, North West.

In an interview with Elle magazine, she said she felt like God made her gain 50 lbs to humble herself.

“I’d think God was doing this for a reason,” she said.

“He was saying ‘Kim, you think you’re so hot, but look what I can do to you’. My body just went crazy.”

Yes, Kim.  I'm sure that was exactly God's plan.  Pregnancy weight gain as a lesson in humility for a vain self centered woman.

200.webp?cid=3640f6095c9a57da7546566c735

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
4 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Right Kim, because God was the one stuffing donuts down your throat...

You gained 50 lbs. because you ate too damn much.

Wasn’t she flying to New Orleans to get beignets cause her chef at home didn’t make them the way she liked. And eating churros?

But Kimmy fooled God and now has her kids with a surrogate so he can’t make her fat!!

Is Kim trying out for the new series “What we do in the Shadows”? 

Edited by iwasish
  • LOL 9
6 hours ago, LemonSoda said:

He seems like a really nice guy who ended up in a crazy situation. I had forgotten Kim used to look like that. I used to think she was quite beautiful. 

I think he was a fairly decent guy, probably better than most of the guys she brought around, but he was seriously socially-awkward, & not in a genius way like Kanye. No matter what any of us think about Jonathon, & I have a very low opinion of him myself, I'll never forget Hump asking him repeatedly if he was gay or bi. I'm not speculating either way, but it was a really uncomfortable episode to watch, & I actually felt bad for Jonathon, & couldn't care less about his sexuality. Jonathon is a wretched human being, & I'm convinced that he lives in Kim's humongous ass, but it was pretty awful of Hump to do that to him.  

The thing I remember most about Hump, though, is how Khloe hated him. She was awful to him, & I remember her being a mega-bitch to him right before the wedding (maybe the rehearsal dinner?). Fast-forward several years to Khloe in labor with True, immediately after Tristan had just been outed for publicly cheating on her, & she asked Kim if she was going to hug Tristan. She would've never hugged Hump like that, cheating or not. Also interesting to note that during the Kim/Hump days, Lamar was in the height of his addiction, which also included cheating, so she was all about judging Hump, but she certainly didn't mind throwing huge stones from her glass house. 

I will say, though, probably the best line Kim has ever had on the entire run of the show, came courtesy of Tristan cheating, & Khloe going into labor right afterwards. "To be continued, mother fucker." 

**I'm calling him "Hump" not to be rude, but because we already have a "Kris", & it gets confusing.** 

• Love 4

Why you shouldn’t mock Kim Kardashian’s 5-year-old daughter

Excerpt:

This is an opinion piece by Lindsay Powers, author of the forthcoming book, You Can’t F*ck Up Your Kids, and the co-founder of the #NoShameParenting movement. Follow her at @NoShameParenting.

Leave North West alone!

In all seriousness, though, why do people feel like it’s fair game to mock Kim Kardashian and Kanye West’s 5-year-old daughter? The kindergartner is routinely shamed for everything from her outfits or wearing a little lipstick to the way she dances at her parents’ weekly gospel-inspired “Sunday Service.”

• LOL 2
15 minutes ago, vast wasteland said:

In all seriousness, though, why do people feel like it’s fair game to mock Kim Kardashian and Kanye West’s 5-year-old daughter? The kindergartner is routinely shamed for everything from her outfits or wearing a little lipstick to the way she dances at her parents’ weekly gospel-inspired “Sunday Service.”

Is this lady fucking delusional or what? I've never seen North shamed herself, but Kim?Hell yeah, and she should. She's posting North in adult outfits w/full lipstick or naked on social media, where any pedophile can access her page and see that shit. If Kim wants to whore herself out, who gives a fuck? But no sane person feels comfortable watching her pimping out her daughter in this way. Even Kris let Kim be a kid. Sometimes I feel like all common sense has been thrown out the window when it comes to the Kardashian defenders. Jeez.

• Love 22

I don't follow them on social media so I can't say that no one says nasty things about North, but just based on the examples cited in that article, it seems like the author is conflating two different situations and apparently not smart enough to realize it. Trashing North and criticizing her mother who is making the decisions for her young child are two different things. All of the examples were critiques of Kim's parenting. You can argue that it's hash and people should mind their business, but at least that's a fair and reasonable argument to make. Writing an 'article' and citing examples for things that are nothing to do with the point you're attempting to make is just embarrassing. 

• Love 9