Type keyword(s) to search

Kim Kardashian Thomas Humphries West

• Start Topic

Did you get a load of the dress she wore? It looks like the Fredericks of Hollywood version of what a Disney princess would wear. And of course it fits like all her other clothes, badly.

kim-kardashian-5.jpg?w=768

• LOL 4
39 minutes ago, GaT said:

Did you get a load of the dress she wore? It looks like the Fredericks of Hollywood version of what a Disney princess would wear. And of course it fits like all her other clothes, badly.

kim-kardashian-5.jpg?w=768

Good Lord! It wouldn't have been as bad if it was in one color 🤦🏾‍♀️ like even Kanye was dressed simply albeit casual in all black couldn't she have followed his lead and found a black nightgown to wear? Because that's what this looks like a damn nightgown.

• Love 6
13 hours ago, iwasish said:

They had to stop for gas. Kim had to strut from the car in full wedding guest regalia, don’t know if she pumped, paid or used the rest room. Maybe that delayed them. 

Ah yes. Kim does the ho stroll for the paparazzi who just happened to be at the gas station. Of course they had to stop and fill up because it's not like they have a horde of assistants paid to do tasks like that, amirite?.....

• Love 6

Well, if true, this is very nice of Kim.

“Kim Kardashian West is making sure one man recently released from jail will have a roof over his head for the next 5 years -- she's picking up his rent bills -- TMZ has confirmed.  

Matthew Charles -- who had served 20 of his 35-year sentence for a non-violent drug and weapons charges -- was the first to be released under new prison reform laws. Charles recently had his housing application denied because of his background.

Sources familiar with the situation tell us Kardashian heard about Charles' story and wanted to do what she could to help ... so she's going to pay his rent for the next 5 years.”

https://www.tmz.com/2019/03/11/kim-kardashian-west-paying-5-years-rent-for-prisoner-released-from-jail/

• Love 2

Matthew posted about it on his Facebook page so looks like its true. Supposedly the details just have to be finalized with Kim and Kanye's financial team. It really is a nice thing. These people can be obnoxious, shallow and do a lot of famehworing -  and regardless of of why she's doing it's a very generous offer. Five years is plenty of time to save up a lot of money. 

• Love 4

Sometimes, I get a glimpse of Robert Kardashian's daughter in her. Sometimes. Usually, it's just Kris' daughter, though.

I know, Robert defended OJ, but in that split second that the forewoman said "Not guilty", Robert Kardashian's face was the most obviously-readable face I've ever seen. It said "what did I just do? I just helped a murderer walk free. Nicole was my friend, too, & I just helped her killer walk free. But, I'm glad the circus is over."

Nice gesture, but I’m a cynic. Let’s see how much money he saves for his new house and let’s see if he stays out of trouble. Maybe they should have given him a job and let him pay his own rent? But I guess a charitable write off benefits both of them. 

• Love 2
15 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Good Lord! It wouldn't have been as bad if it was in one color 🤦🏾‍♀️ like even Kanye was dressed simply albeit casual in all black couldn't she have followed his lead and found a black nightgown to wear? Because that's what this looks like a damn nightgown.

I’m pretty sure that it IS a damn nightgown.  BTW, autocorrect kept trying to change “nightgown” into “nightmare”.  Even it knows how hideous the damn gown is!

• LOL 7
7 hours ago, iwasish said:

Nice gesture, but I’m a cynic. Let’s see how much money he saves for his new house and let’s see if he stays out of trouble. Maybe they should have given him a job and let him pay his own rent? But I guess a charitable write off benefits both of them. 

The recidivism rate for ex-cons is crazy high, especially if they can't find employment. It wouldn't surprise me if he's back in the clink before the five years is up.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, carolinagirl81 said:

https://www.facebook.com/1808784176019543/posts/2324386697792619/

Damn! This is cazy I just saw this on my Facebook feed an damn I didn't realize how many outfits Kim has "copied" from Naomi Campbell. Some are straight from the runway but other aren't.

Holy crap, even that ugly nightgown dress she wore to Chance's wedding is from Naomi. How does she think that anything that looks good on Naomi Campbell is going to look good on her? It doesn't, that's for sure, Naomi looks better in every outfit.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, BitterApple said:

The recidivism rate for ex-cons is crazy high, especially if they can't find employment. It wouldn't surprise me if he's back in the clink before the five years is up.

I wonder if she’s happy he spilled the beans that she was picking up the tab. She could get inundated with pity requests. 

Honestly, I’m not sympathetic to those who traffic in drugs “non violent” or not.  I can’t imagine anyone whose has lots of money riding invested in drugs that they sell, is going to just roll over and let anyone else take their stash of product or cash without putting up a fight. 

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, iwasish said:

I wonder if she’s happy he spilled the beans that she was picking up the tab. She could get inundated with pity requests. 

Honestly, I’m not sympathetic to those who traffic in drugs “non violent” or not.  I can’t imagine anyone whose has lots of money riding invested in drugs that they sell, is going to just roll over and let anyone else take their stash of product or cash without putting up a fight. 

Yeah, I kind of side-eye the "non-violent" part. Drug trafficking isn't exactly a profession for the warm and fuzzy. 

• Love 5
5 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

https://www.facebook.com/1808784176019543/posts/2324386697792619/

Damn! This is cazy I just saw this on my Facebook feed an damn I didn't realize how many outfits Kim has "copied" from Naomi Campbell. Some are straight from the runway but other aren't.

Naomi makes even the cheapest outfits look classy while Kim looks trashy. Kim, you will never be Naomi. Please stop embarrassing yourself. You look like shit.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
11 hours ago, GaT said:

Holy crap, even that ugly nightgown dress she wore to Chance's wedding is from Naomi. How does she think that anything that looks good on Naomi Campbell is going to look good on her? It doesn't, that's for sure, Naomi looks better in every outfit.

It seems she has taken up (or trying to start a trend) or reviving circa 90s runway designs so there's probably going to be a lot of these kinds of outfits popping up. The thing with Kim's fashion is that she doesn't seem to have a 'style'. She finds a trend, and she commits to it almost full-time and once she gets enough press about it, she finds something else to latch on to. I'd imagine this women's closet (while massive compared to the average), probably gets sorted quite often. Do we really think she's hoarding 20 pairs of neon knee length bicycle shorts?

22 hours ago, nexxie said:

Well, if true, this is very nice of Kim.

“Kim Kardashian West is making sure one man recently released from jail will have a roof over his head for the next 5 years -- she's picking up his rent bills -- TMZ has confirmed.  

Matthew Charles -- who had served 20 of his 35-year sentence for a non-violent drug and weapons charges -- was the first to be released under new prison reform laws. Charles recently had his housing application denied because of his background.

Sources familiar with the situation tell us Kardashian heard about Charles' story and wanted to do what she could to help ... so she's going to pay his rent for the next 5 years.”

https://www.tmz.com/2019/03/11/kim-kardashian-west-paying-5-years-rent-for-prisoner-released-from-jail/

This is a kind gesture though I hope the rent is a modest amount per month. Even an extravagant number would be a drop in the bucket for Kim but given that this man is still getting back on his feet, it would suck to be set up in a beautiful, expensive space only to realize 5 years later that you may not financially be in a place to afford continue living there. As much wealth as Kim has, she doesn't have enough to do this for every person. I hope she or her people consider ways in which they can invest in communities by creating jobs and/or providing opportunities to develop skills, establishing a foundation that will allow individuals to find sustainable income and living that they can manage long-term.

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, RHJunkie said:

It seems she has taken up (or trying to start a trend) or reviving circa 90s runway designs so there's probably going to be a lot of these kinds of outfits popping up. The thing with Kim's fashion is that she doesn't seem to have a 'style'. She finds a trend, and she commits to it almost full-time and once she gets enough press about it, she finds something else to latch on to. I'd imagine this women's closet (while massive compared to the average), probably gets sorted quite often. Do we really think she's hoarding 20 pairs of neon knee length bicycle shorts?

This is a kind gesture though I hope the rent is a modest amount per month. Even an extravagant number would be a drop in the bucket for Kim but given that this man is still getting back on his feet, it would suck to be set up in a beautiful, expensive space only to realize 5 years later that you may not financially be in a place to afford continue living there. As much wealth as Kim has, she doesn't have enough to do this for every person. I hope she or her people consider ways in which they can invest in communities by creating jobs and/or providing opportunities to develop skills, establishing a foundation that will allow individuals to find sustainable income and living that they can manage long-term.

Let them live in a wing of her house, it’s so big she won’t even know they’re there. Maybe bring them to Sunday service and hang  with the family and all the kids. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, iwasish said:

I think that's why she didn't utter a word of this at all.  And this guy emphasizes she didnt do it for attention, that he was reached out to privately but he was so happy and felt people should know what a kind gesture she did.  She may very well be kind of annoyed this guy spilled. I know there are a lot of things these people do for attention but I agree something like this will have Kim slammed with requests for help from lots of people. It started when Alice Johnson got released from prison. There was a story about how Kim started getting thousands of requests weekly asking for her help from prisoners and their families.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, howmanywords said:

I think that's why she didn't utter a word of this at all.  And this guy emphasizes she didnt do it for attention, that he was reached out to privately but he was so happy and felt people should know what a kind gesture she did.  She may very well be kind of annoyed this guy spilled. I know there are a lot of things these people do for attention but I agree something like this will have Kim slammed with requests for help from lots of people. It started when Alice Johnson got released from prison. There was a story about how Kim started getting thousands of requests weekly asking for her help from prisoners and their families.

The backlash will hit when one of those she “gets out of prison” commits a crime. And the more that are released the greater the chance that at least one will slip up. 

• Love 3
21 minutes ago, iwasish said:

The backlash will hit when one of those she “gets out of prison” commits a crime. And the more that are released the greater the chance that at least one will slip up. 

Or when she says "no" to someone's request and they trash her all over social media.

On the one hand it's great that Kim is finally putting her fame and money towards a cause, but on the other, that's a pretty dicey element of society to be getting involved with. Personally, I'd stick with something safer that has less chance of blowing up in my face. 

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

On the one hand it's great that Kim is finally putting her fame and money towards a cause, but on the other, that's a pretty dicey element of society to be getting involved with. Personally, I'd stick with something safer that has less chance of blowing up in my face. 

Personally, I think all this prisoner stuff she's doing is a setup for Kanye. I think he's really going to announce he's running for President in 2020. She's just setting herself up as a First Lady. If he somehow wins, I hope the world ends & we just get put out of out misery quickly.

• LOL 7
  • Love 1

Maybe in 2024, but his bestie, Trump, will run again in 2020, & I doubt Kanye would go against him, but who knows with him. Plus, is he going to run as a republican? Democrat? Independent? As an independent, he won't get much national funding/backing, so he'd have to pay for almost everything out of pocket. A quick Google search tells me that Hillary spent $768 million in 2016, to Trump's $398 million; both of which were raised through donations & their national party. Go figure. Kim would have to sell a lot more sex tapes to make that kinda money.

I'm not saying that your theory is wrong, in that Kim is setting herself up to look like a good politician's wife, but I don't think it'll be this quick. I legit think he could run in 2024, though. 

ETA: After posting, I realized that I used logic to make my point, & logic is in short supply with that brood, so I'll just see myself out.

Edited by nkotb
Logic
  • LOL 3
5 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Truly. Her persona is quite successfully crafted with the intention of separating  females from their money (while stroking her ego) - and there is a herd of young children in their collective lives - so she could easily take on the causes of mothers and children. There is no limit to the issues under that umbrella and it's not like she has to scrabble to be heard. 

• Love 3

This photo is in Kourtney's thread & I didn't really pay attention to what Kim is wearing (but of course she's got her leg out), but I just realized that she is wearing a turtleneck. KIM IS WEARING A TURTLENECK. Her tits are completely covered up. Has this ever happened before? I wonder if Anna Wintour's remark about Kim dressing more covered up was actually her way of telling Kim to do that.

• Love 2
34 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

Why does Kim have her own phone in the picture?

How else would she take a selfie? They obviously brought a photographer with them into the bathroom (let that sentence sink into your brain for a while), but Kim needs to ignore that & take her own special duck lips selfie.

• Love 3

Kourt captioned the photo Double Date. Kourt and Kylie are paying attention to each other; on the other hand Kim is into her phone and ignoring Khloe, who stands behind and alone like a schlub. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

Wait, is there someone else taking that picture is Kim taking the pic while they all pose in front of the mirror? It's odd because Kim is looking into her phone as though she's taking a selfie, Khloe is the only one actually looking in the mirror and Kylie and Kourtney seem to be looking a bit off to the side but in the same direction (which is why I think there may be someone else there taking a picture). Either way...why do people take pictures in public bathrooms? It isn't even a fancy one.

Edited by RHJunkie
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
55 minutes ago, P2C2E said:

I think it's a mirror and Kim is taking the picture. No clue why they're looking every which way...art? 😂

Oh! Yes, I see the mirror now. I need to pay more attention, but with the KarJens I usually quickly scroll through. They post so many, I figure another will be up in few hours, if not minutes, and I don’t care that much anymore. Who takes group pics in public restrooms, especially with dirty, gross floors? I think that went out of style once you left high school. 

• Love 4

Kim Kardashian shows face covered in psoriasis

image.png.3ecf30b8ae9dc17d167c697c377eb754.png

Despite appearances, not even Kim Kardashian is flawless.

The “Keeping Up With the Kardashians” star has long documented her struggle with psoriasis, and it appears that her skin disease has spread to her face. Kim, 38, snapped a selfie before her family’s Sunday Service to show the red patches sprouting across her cheeks, chin and eyes.

Instagram

“Morning psoriasis,” she wrote over the photo.

Kim has been open about her treatment methods, trying just about everything from topical creams to UV light treatments, but flare-ups continue. In December 2018, Kim tweeted that she was finally considering prescription medication.

“I think the time has come I start a medication for psoriasis,” she wrote. “I’ve never seen it like this before and I can’t even cover it at this point. It’s taken over my body.”

Edited by vast wasteland
5 hours ago, iwasish said:

So even in a pic about her psoriasis we need to see her tits? 

And someday, pics of psoriasis on her tits. What is this shit about "finally considering prescription medication?" The holiest of holy temples is afflicted and she relies on, what, orris root? Apple cider vinegar? Eye of newt and toe of frog?

• Love 10
3 minutes ago, suomi said:

And someday, pics of psoriasis on her tits. What is this shit about "finally considering prescription medication?" The holiest of holy temples is afflicted and she relies on, what, orris root? Apple cider vinegar? Eye of newt and toe of frog?

Breast milk... she stole some of Kourtneys to try to cure it. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, vast wasteland said:

Why this former inmate is struggling to rent a home, even with Kim Kardashian’s help

I think Kim and Kanye probably have a spare bedroom in that huge house, maybe this gentleman would want to come to LA.

image.png?w=460&c=1

A comment accompanying that Washington Post article:

Here's an idea Kim. Buy a freeking house for a couple a hundred grand and rent it to him. You're rich for gods sake. Sheesh. 

But, she's like the landlords who are turning him down - no one wants the liability of knowingly sponsoring a potential criminal haven/crime scene. 

Edited by suomi
typo
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, vast wasteland said:

Why this former inmate is struggling to rent a home, even with Kim Kardashian’s help

I think Kim and Kanye probably have a spare bedroom in that huge house, maybe this gentleman would want to come to LA.

image.png?w=460&c=1

So why not buy a small apartment building and let him and anyone else she wants to help live there? Hire a superintendent to watch over the place and if he doesn’t  live on the straight and narrow, boot him out. 

Easy to toss five years rent on someone and leave them stuck if the guy turns out to be a problem. She gets the good press and no aggravation. 

• Love 3
53 minutes ago, suomi said:

A comment accompanying that Washington Post article:

But, she's like the landlords who are turning him down - no one wants the liability of knowingly sponsoring a potential criminal haven/crime scene. 

Yes Kim could just buy the guy a house but this is a problem with inmates when they are released from their sentence, that they can't get housing because of their record weather is violent or non-violent.

so the fact that Kim paid his rent for 5 years and all this money and still the landlord would not rent to him is a problem that's in the prison community of people trying to rehabilitate their lives from their prison sentence

• Love 3

Yep.  Maybe, just maybe, if Kim had an iota of critical thinking skills she would look deeper into an issue than how it made her look and feel.  It is not a surprise that it is difficult for someone who has been in jail for 21 years to reacclimate into and be accepted by society.  Well, not to anyone with any idea of what is going on in the world.  It reminds me of the phrase "bull in the china shop."  Dropping in from a place of extreme privilege, doing the easiest thing for her by tossing money at the problem, and being a little surprised that there is more to it than that.  And when her solution doesn't seem to be working, her solution is to solicit landlords by reminding them that she will be responsible for the rent. 

Maybe do a little problem solving.  Maybe come up with another, more viable solution.  Maybe talk to some ex cons and listen to their solutions. 

Wake up, Kim.  Money is not always the solution.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, suomi said:

And just think how many doctors she knows with all her "upgrades". She couldn't ask one of them about medication?

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
10 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Yes Kim could just buy the guy a house but this is a problem with inmates when they are released from their sentence, that they can't get housing because of their record weather is violent or non-violent.

so the fact that Kim paid his rent for 5 years and all this money and still the landlord would not rent to him is a problem that's in the prison community of people trying to rehabilitate their lives from their prison sentence

And paying his rent for 5 years means they can’t kick him out that easily if he turns out to be a problem. I would imagine he might have a parole officer, they can usually help find housing. Honestly I’m not terribly concerned about his problems. He chose his path in life, now he reaps the consequences. 

You know Kim and Kanye don’t want him in their neck of the woods. 

• Love 3

Instagram vanity drives record numbers of Brazilian butt lifts as millennials fuel plastic surgery boom

103588819-GettyImages-76551658.jpg?v=152

The Brazilian butt lift was the hottest growing plastic surgery procedure last year, according to the American Society of Plastic Surgeons.

More than 17.7 million people had some sort of cosmetic procedure last year, including Botox injections, according to the group.

Under pressure to look good on Instagram, millennials inspired by Kim Kardashian’s curves helped drive a record number of Brazilian butt lifts and a booming plastic surgery market in the United States last year.

Sort of surprised that Kris hasn't figured out a way to monetize this.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
16 hours ago, vast wasteland said:
I'd say you are on to something, iwasish.

SEC_57344287.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&zo

So only one other kid is allowed to dance, and that one to play second fiddle to North’s inherited genius?

North might like dance classes - but in a regular class she wouldn’t be center of attention so I guess it’s perfect that her dad arranges these nice showcases.

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, nexxie said:

So only one other kid is allowed to dance, and that one likely only to play second fiddle to North’s inherited genius?

North might like dance classes - but in a regular class she wouldn’t be center of attention so I guess it’s perfect that her dad arranges these nice showcases.

I can't wait for when she's old enough for her parents to bribe her way into college.

• LOL 10
1 hour ago, GaT said:

I can't wait for when she's old enough for her parents to bribe her way into college.

They don’t believe in education. She’ll be earning money in a couple of years, like Kylie,   why waste 4 years she could be earning money to go to school.

Actually, she’ll probably be yanked  out of school and be home schooled in a few years. 

• Love 5
18 hours ago, vast wasteland said:
I'd say you are on to something, iwasish.

SEC_57344287.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&zo

Ugh.  There is so much wrong with this I actually don't even know where to begin.  The outfit?  The music?  The black lipstick? Kim posting a video of her 5 year old dressed like and dancing like a 16 year year old in a club, and thinking it is cute?  

Too many layers of wrongness.  

Considering Kim was already a victim of a crime, and that her public Instagram posts flaunting her wealth and lifestyle played a role in how she was targeted for that crime, you would think that she might have learned something about whose out there and watching and being total creepers.  

My greatest concern isn't a pregnant North at 15 or the playboy meeting that is probably already on the June 2031 calendar ("you look amazing sweetie!  Happy Birthday!").  It is actually worse than that.

I need to turn off SVU reruns.

• Love 13
4 minutes ago, BrindaWalsh said:

Ugh.  There is so much wrong with this I actually don't even know where to begin.  The outfit?  The music?  The black lipstick? Kim posting a video of her 5 year old dressed like and dancing like a 16 year year old in a club, and thinking it is cute?  

Too many layers of wrongness.  

Considering Kim was already a victim of a crime, and that her public Instagram posts flaunting her wealth and lifestyle played a role in how she was targeted for that crime, you would think that she might have learned something about whose out there and watching and being total creepers.  

My greatest concern isn't a pregnant North at 15 or the playboy meeting that is probably already on the June 2031 calendar ("you look amazing sweetie!  Happy Birthday!").  It is actually worse than that.

I need to turn off SVU reruns.

No you're right, Cindy Crawford's 19 year old model son just got busted for DUI, so North and all the kardashian-jenner cousins are seemingly going to be in the Hollywood wild child Life if they don't let them be babies/kids without having them on social media every 5 seconds. Well maybe not Kourtney's children, Mr and Mrs West will have some troubling times as North ages.

Also didn't Kim say that the black lipstick was just a one-time thing that North did the first time she was shown in black lipstick?

I've got no problem with 5 year old North playing in makeup and wearing lipstick it's the adult shades that she wears, nothing I've seen her in is playful and child like and that includes her clothing.

• Love 5