Type keyword(s) to search

Kim Kardashian Thomas Humphries West

• Start Topic

51 minutes ago, BrindaWalsh said:

I love how Kim calls Chi's name and she looks for anybody but her mother.  Brilliant.

I noticed that too. The children are beautiful, but Chi has no clue who Kim is. I've never seen a picture or video of her where she's smiling and engaging with her mother. Hell, even Stormi seems to know who her parents are. Very sad.

• Love 12
3 hours ago, nexxie said:

Birthday girl (‘course Kim mentions how pretty she is)...

when Kim  was thinking about surrogacy, she mentioned her concern over not feeling the same for a child she didn’t “go thru hell to deliver” (or similar words). I see a difference in her attachment to  Saint and Chi and what she has with North. Clearly North is her favorite and the other two are runners up, number 4 is going to be another jockeying for attention and maternal attachment. 

• Love 9

Plus, #4 is a boy, so he'll be below Saint, who I think is the cutest guy this side of my son. We all know how highly thought of icky boys are in this female-obsessed family, save for Mason, the firstborn grandson. Kim & Kanye irk me to no end, but I genuinely think Chicago is one of the most beautiful babies I've seen in a while.

To me, the favoritism-order is:
1. North

39. Chicago

54. Saint

55. Boy #2, child #4, yet to be ridiculously-named.

• Love 10

when Kim  was thinking about surrogacy, she mentioned her concern over not feeling the same for a child she didn’t “go thru hell to deliver” (or similar words). 

I think that's probably a fairly common concern.  Just like people who adopt a child after having one biologically hope they will love the adopted child as their own, or even women who get pregnant with their second fear they will never love their second the way they love their first.  

All perfectly normal "mommy" worries.  Won't fault Kim for that.  

• Love 4
1 hour ago, BrindaWalsh said:

I think that's probably a fairly common concern.  Just like people who adopt a child after having one biologically hope they will love the adopted child as their own, or even women who get pregnant with their second fear they will never love their second the way they love their first.  

All perfectly normal "mommy" worries.  Won't fault Kim for that.  

True, but I think in Kim’s case there is a disconnect. Whether it’s because of the surrogacy or just because Kim (like Kris) has chosen North as her golden child, her favorite  and all others run a poor second. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, BrindaWalsh said:

Yeah I can fault Kim for a lot but being concerned about how you're going to feel for a child born from surrogacy seems normal. Even if she does feel a disconnect, sadly it happens a lot. I can't personally relate but I would think there might be a difference in feelings between a child you carried for 9 months and one you didn't. That said, I'm sure if Chi's looks hold up as she gets older Kim will have no problem doting on her and cashing in. 

FWIW I've seen video and pics of Kim being affectionate and very sweet with Chi. Its just a different vibe of what we see with North. I think her and Kanye also go out of their way to give North more attention because she gets jealous.

• Love 5

I don’t find Chicago to be all that beautiful. She’s cute enough, but nothing that going to stop me in my tracks. Saint is  very cute, Norths scowlly expression makes her less attractive. Feeding into North’s jealous nature  is a mistake. 

• Love 19
On 1/16/2019 at 10:00 AM, BrindaWalsh said:

I love how Kim calls Chi's name and she looks for anybody but her mother.  Brilliant.

IKR?  Kim calls Chi’s name several times and then tells her, “Look at Mommy!”  In the meantime, Chi is clearly looking for someone else (the nanny?).  Kanye had a look of pure joy on his face, and it was obvious that at least Chi knows who HE is.

• Love 6
On 1/16/2019 at 3:59 PM, nkotb said:

Plus, #4 is a boy, so he'll be below Saint, who I think is the cutest guy this side of my son. We all know how highly thought of icky boys are in this female-obsessed family, save for Mason, the firstborn grandson. Kim & Kanye irk me to no end, but I genuinely think Chicago is one of the most beautiful babies I've seen in a while.

To me, the favoritism-order is:
1. North

39. Chicago

54. Saint

55. Boy #2, child #4, yet to be ridiculously-named.

Kim might even think of them as Mini-Me #1, Mini-Me #2, Mini-Kanye #1, Mini-Kanye #2 - might not occur to her that they’re real people with separate identities!

• Love 10

Was North born via surrogate using Kim's eggs, Kanye's sperm?  What about the other kids? I can't recall. I know she was pregnant at least once. I only "follow" these  fools through this forum so can't recall the deets.

re: feelings wrt to surrogacy-  this is kind of random, but for anyone who likes podcasts, there is an older one called The Anonymous Us which you can still find in podcast apps - it features personal stories of people who are conceived through donor sperm or egg, stories by people who have donated sperm or eggs, and people who have had children through donated eggs /sperm  and/or surrogacy - etc... its interesting to hear about all the various ways people experience these issues and how it has affected their lives..

• Love 3
4 hours ago, nexxie said:

Somewhere I read that Kim thinks God made Chi look like her because Kim was afraid she wouldn’t connect with the baby by surrogate.

I guess God is the great narcissist panderer!

The irony is, un-photoshopped Chi is starting to look more like Kanye than Kim. I'm always amazed at how completely different the kids look in unfiltered, live action as opposed to their carefully retouched Instagram pictures.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, ChristmasJones said:

Was North born via surrogate using Kim's eggs, Kanye's sperm?  What about the other kids? I can't recall. I know she was pregnant at least once. I only "follow" these  fools through this forum so can't recall the deets.

North was a "normal" pregnancy meaning Kim and Kanye had boring sex (see her sex tape) and conceived her, They did the same for Saint.

• Love 12
13 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

North was a "normal" pregnancy meaning Kim and Kanye had boring sex (see her sex tape) and conceived her, They did the same for Saint.

I wouldn't swear to that. I'll always think that North & Saint were both "conceived" in a laboratory, with Mama Kris holding her hand. I totally think Kim is capable of getting pregnant & carrying a child to term, but I don't think any of her children were conceived anywhere that wasn't sterile (& I don't mean their sterile-looking homes). For all of their talk, I just don't get the connected, "we have a lot of sex" vibe from Kim & Kanye. I think they're besties, & I think they genuinely like & even love each other, but I don't think they're in love with each other, & probably never were. Possibly in the very beginning, but I think it faded fast. Now, it's a business arrangement for the most part.

If it was Reggie, I'd believe that it was a natural conception, but she's not even half as into Kanye as she was Reggie (me, either, he's smoking). Also, I remember on "Kim & Kourtney Take Miami", she'd just found out that Reggie & his Kim-lookalike girlfriend were pregnant, & the next month, she pops up pregnant with North. Fishy. Plus, I think she definitely wanted North first, then Kanye wanted a boy, so they made sure. 

I don't fault them, but I also don't believe North was conceived on a sink in Rome or wherever. Maybe I'm wrong, but that's my belief.

• Love 18
14 minutes ago, lambie457 said:

Chicago ignores Kim in all her instagram stories.. sad

North did the same thing. If you look in her thread at the beginning, you'll see lots of comments about North looking at Kim like she doesn't know who she is.

• Love 6

Is it normal to be jealous of a 1 year old with her Alice in Wonderland birthday party? Good grief. I mean, I know at this point these kids get insane parties but so much, so OTT for a 1st birthday. I was obsessed with AiW for so long so im envious lol The vids are adorable though especially Saint being so loving with Chi.

• Love 3

They were all out as a family last night and I was shocked to see Kim carrying Chicago, and North walking. Usually she or Kanye are holding North because she doesn't want to walk or just wants the most attention.

Look at this video.. Chi is looking at Saint even when they are singing happy birthday. They really seem to have bonded

• Love 4
12 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

They were all out as a family last night and I was shocked to see Kim carrying Chicago, and North walking. Usually she or Kanye are holding North because she doesn't want to walk or just wants the most attention.

Look at this video.. Chi is looking at Saint even when they are singing happy birthday. They really seem to have bonded

Notice who blew out the candles LOL

• Love 13
16 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Kim needs to spend more time with Chicago. That child has no clue who she is. If North throws a tantrum, so what. The world doesn't revolve around her.

Of the sisters, Kim is the least natural nurturer.   This is a woman who complained incessantly throughout her pregnancies - after how hard it was for her to get pregnant in the first place.  Her motherly instincts likely doesn't go beyond picking outfits and selfies.

• Love 19
1 hour ago, BitterApple said:

Game is such a loser. He's using Kim to jumpstart his aging career.

I'm by no means a fan of the woman, but unless you were a virgin on your wedding day, we're all someone's sloppy seconds. 

And it gives just as much attention to Kanye. Everyone’s waiting to see if he goes ballistic or on a rant. 

If Game is telling the truth, it’s tacky, but in the world of rappers, most of what they rap about their women is pretty nasty anyway. I think it’s even worse that Kanye wrote a song about Kim being a gold digger and fucking her on a sink. And not to mention his oft mentioned obsession with watching her sex tape. Hard to take the high road with regard to his wife being sullied when he himself has shared what should be private.

• Love 13
2 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Game is such a loser. He's using Kim to jumpstart his aging career.

I'm by no means a fan of the woman, but unless you were a virgin on your wedding day, we're all someone's sloppy seconds. 

The Game also had a song out a few years ago where he rapped about sleeping with 3 Kardashians (turned out to be a lie, that it was just Kim which he also dated briefly). Then he claimed to have banged Khloe. The guy is not just an attentionwhore but a liar as well.

• Love 3
36 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

What religion do they practice? baptists?

Kardashian, they pray to the God of plastic surgery.

Look how big Kim's lips are, and is it my imagination, but are her cheekbones a lot more prominent?

• Love 5
30 minutes ago, GaT said:

Kardashian, they pray to the God of plastic surgery.

Look how big Kim's lips are, and is it my imagination, but are her cheekbones a lot more prominent?

With a back up prayer to the Gods of Social Media and  Money. L

She’s trying to minimize her ass by widening her cheeks. 

• Love 5

I dunno. The family seems to be enjoying these services especially the kids, they're always singing and dancing around. It seems to be more about music more than anything at least what im seeing thats recorded. Other than the one week when Kanye went on his annoying R. Kelly defense rant it actually seems fun. Every week Kim and Kourtney are posting live from it and last week Kourtney said she felt blessed to start her Sundays there. I think just Kylie doesn't attend.

Kim is probably happier there than she is in car with Kanye. Boy that looks like a fun ride lol

• Love 1

They're posting live video from a church service?  Like it's entertainment?  The ushers, other worshippers, and the priest would all have something to say about that at my church!  How incredibly inappropriate.

• Love 3
16 minutes ago, Frost said:

They're posting live video from a church service?  Like it's entertainment?  The ushers, other worshippers, and the priest would all have something to say about that at my church!  How incredibly inappropriate.

They are worshipping no one but themselves.

• Love 7
13 hours ago, Frost said:

Yep every week. Some weeks Khloe will post as well. Yesterday Kendall posted. Not the whole service which ive heard runs about 90 minutes. I'm sure they feel they are above everything since they aren't in a public church.

15 hours ago, Frost said:

I'm pretty sure it's taking place in the Kardashian owned church, it's basically their church.