Type keyword(s) to search

Kim Kardashian Thomas Humphries West

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, AgentRXS said:

Which is why I see Kim resenting the hell out of her when she comes of age. Chi is what Kim is spending thousands of dollars to emulate. I would just love it it if she grows up naturally curvy with a naturally thick ass just to stick it to Kim off even more. And I really hope True and Chicago remain close despite whatever outsiders say. I just see North and Kim making Chicago's life hell as she ages. Kim is ok with her girls now, but I don't see her accepting aging well and I totally see her going the "Mommie Dearest" route. YMMV

Kim is kind of vapid but I don’t get that mean streak from her towards her own children. I can see her being sad and missing her youth, but I don’t see her taking it out on them or being nasty. Of course I’ve never met the woman I could be wrong. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Scarlett45 said:

Kim is kind of vapid but I don’t get that mean streak from her towards her own children. I can see her being sad and missing her youth, but I don’t see her taking it out on them or being nasty

I admit, I am coming from poor experiences with narcissists. I do hope that it won't be the case, but I've known parents  who were the sweetest and most gentle mothers with their girls when they were infants and girls, but began to view them as threats once they hit puberty, especially when the girl resembled a younger version of her mother. It happened to my middle school best friend and it put her through hell. I fear for Chicago in that regard.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, AgentRXS said:

I admit, I am coming from poor experiences with narcissists. I do hope that it won't be the case, but I've known parents  who were the sweetest and most gentle mothers with their girls when they were infants and girls, but began to view them as threats once they hit puberty, especially when the girl resembled a younger version of her mother. It happened to my middle school best friend and it put her through hell. I fear for Chicago in that regard.

I admit I don’t have any first hand experience with that kind of mother daughter relationship- although I have heard about it and know it happens.

The worst mother-daughter relationships I see are emotional/physical distance in adulthood (motivated by wanting to keep a shitty new husband happy). 

But how awful to be treated that way by your own mother. 😢 I do hope it’s not that way for Chicago or North. 

• Love 3
10 hours ago, AgentRXS said:

Which is why I see Kim resenting the hell out of her when she comes of age. Chi is what Kim is spending thousands of dollars to emulate. I would just love it it if she grows up naturally curvy with a naturally thick ass just to stick it to Kim off even more. And I really hope True and Chicago remain close despite whatever outsiders say. I just see North and Kim making Chicago's life hell as she ages. Kim is ok with her girls now, but I don't see her accepting aging well and I totally see her going the "Mommie Dearest" route. YMMV

For all the things I criticize about Kim, I don't see that in her...not yet at least. I would think it's more likely that she takes a route like her mother where she isn't jealous of her kids, but will see the opportunity to use a platform via her children to keep herself in the spotlight and making money. She, like her mother, will continually get work done so she can flaunt and wear her designer labels and get free customized stuff, but this time, while she accompanies her children down the red carpet in hopes of comments like 'Kim, you look great, what do you do to stay looking so young and in such great shape', she'll also soak up the compliments (by extension) that her children will get for being so beautiful because of course, she made them so it'll be a source of pride for her. 

• Love 8

DailyFail confirmed it.

I can't believe these two idiots are bringing another baby into the world when they barely spend time with the kids they have. I know from a "rich people" perspective it doesn't make a difference because they just hire more help, but considering North's adjustment issues and Kanye's mental illness, I think it's very irresponsible.

I almost wonder if Kylie is pregnant again and this is Kim's desperate attempt to one-up her.

• Love 15

Kanye West And Kim Kardashian Are Expecting A Fourth Child That They’ll Probably Name MAGA

It really saddens me the way that she distances herself from the issue.  Who is the parent here?  It seems Kim has no clue about the impact a parent can and should have on a child, she seems to be both baffled by North's behavior and absolving herself of any responsibility at the same time.  Like I can see her in my mind's eye watching North be "beyond jealousy" and just looking vaguely puzzled (puzzled as in no furrows between the eyes of course) and turning away and taking a selfie.

I don’t know why Kim’s adding extra kids to the mix since her eldest daughter North is none too pleased with the other two crumb snatchers taking away her attention (which is the surrogate for “love” in the Kardashian-West household)

In October, Kardashian West revealed that daughter North is a little apprehensive about her existing siblings, admitting that her oldest “acts like an only child at all times” and is “a little confused” about her family dynamic.

“She’s beyond jealousy now. She’s just like, ‘It’s my world,’ ” the reality star said on Ashley Graham‘s podcast Pretty Big Deal. “She said to me the other day, ‘Mom … we just need to have another baby brother so that Saint can just leave me alone … so the girls can be on this side of the house and the boys can be on that side of the house.’ “

• Love 10

See, that is why I think Kim is going to be a modern day "Mommie Dearest". North is only 5, yet Kim has already set the tone that she is going to blame North for all her poor decision making. She is already removing herself from her part in creating North's brattiness. Those girls have no chance. I guess it will be good for Saint to have another boy to grow up with, but I do feel sorry for all these kids.

The tell-all books they are sure to write as adults should be fascinating as hell.

Edited by AgentRXS
  • Love 14

People with busy careers that have to travel as much as they do are never going to be the most hands on parents (and you best believe if I was rich I would have nannies). Kim and Kanye actually seem to be very loving with the kids and they do spend time with them and take them along even with business trips whenever possible. Kanye more than Kim is always taking North or Saint to places when he travels. Its what we see that's not on KUWTK that make me think they actually love the kids quite a bit and are very affectionate with them..however my big issue with another baby is that North still doesn't seem to be adjusting to not being an only child. I haven't seen an ounce of bonding with Chicago or Saint, to the contrary she throws tantrums if she's not getting the most attention from daddy. So I don't see this improving.

• Love 1

MTV Reboots True Life: Meet a Woman Who Spent $10K on a Butt Lift to Look Like Kim Kardashian

MTV is revamping its award-winning docu-series True Life — and episode 1 will be all about America’s royal family of reality TV.

True Life/Now, set to premiere Wednesday, will uncover stories of real people immersed in today’s biggest social phenomena, ranging from celebrity fandom to photo-filter addiction.

The first episode will examine three subjects obsessed with the Kardashians. In a teaser, the show introduces Sherrah, a 26-year-old bartender from Brooklyn, New York, who spent $10,000 on a Brazilian butt lift and $700 on lip injections.

In another teaser, the show introduces Graysen, a 21-year-old eyebrow stylist from Jacksonville, North Carolina, who says he has dreams about the famous family “multiple times a week.”

• Love 1
4 hours ago, mwell345 said:

3 hours ago, BitterApple said:

I almost wonder if Kylie is pregnant again and this is Kim's desperate attempt to one-up her.

I'm not surprised at all, right now she's tied with Kourtney for the amount of kids she has. Having another one will put her ahead of Kourtney & thus, Kim is the winner. And with the surrogate doing all the work, she doesn't have to worry about all the pesky weight gain. Kim just can not let any of her sisters be ahead of her.

• Love 10

So Kim and Kanye decided to order another child. Once the child is born, there will be a team of baby nurses and later nannies to raise the kid. Kim gets to take pictures, pick out baby outfits and prance around Kourtney, having one upped her.

• Love 15

Remember the episode when Kourtney was talking to Kim & Khloe about possibly freezing her eggs & Kim looked at her in astonishment & said (paraphrasing) "you want another kid?" I bet that was the moment she realized she was going to have to have another one.

• Love 6

Having a child, for these folks, is akin to having a pet (in their minds). They just get to play with it, dress it up, and take cute photos while hired help does all the other work. 

And each child provides a source of even more attention for Kim.

Edited by ChristmasJones
  • Love 17
8 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

For all the things I criticize about Kim, I don't see that in her...not yet at least. I would think it's more likely that she takes a route like her mother where she isn't jealous of her kids, but will see the opportunity to use a platform via her children to keep herself in the spotlight and making money. She, like her mother, will continually get work done so she can flaunt and wear her designer labels and get free customized stuff, but this time, while she accompanies her children down the red carpet in hopes of comments like 'Kim, you look great, what do you do to stay looking so young and in such great shape', she'll also soak up the compliments (by extension) that her children will get for being so beautiful because of course, she made them so it'll be a source of pride for her. 

THIS I see, and you articulated it much better than I was thinking last night. 

• Love 1
20 hours ago, AgentRXS said:

Yeah, Chi will be coming into her own when Kim’s face finally melts from all the work she’s had done - could be a tough road for this little beauty, especially if big sis turns out to be a narcissist like mom.

• Love 5

Kim Kardashian is yet again SLAMMED for plugging 'disgusting and irresponsible' meal replacements... as Jameela Jamil continues her crusade against 'diarrhoea powder pushers'

Kim Kardashian has been slammed for plugging diet products once again, following ongoing backlash for promoting meal replacement shakes. 

The 38-year-old reality star shared a snap while posing in a crop top and urging fans to join her in a quest for 'a flat stomach', yet the comments section was soon flooded with reaction from disappointed fans, who alleged she was promoting laxatives. 

Her post comes shortly after British actress and presenter Jameela Jamil continued in her furious crusade against celebrities - particularly the Kardashians - for promoting the products, leading to another tweet after Kim's post.  

Kim announced on Wednesday that she 'just restarted' drinking Flat Tummy Co shakes in a paid partnership post, which 'pays $200K' for celeb sponsorships.

The devout Atkins dieter will manage to keep her goal weight and tiny waist as she and her third husband Kanye West's await the arrival of their fourth and final frozen embryo - a boy - is due to arrive in early May, according to Us Weekly. 

And while she is no doubt full of joy with the anticipation of a new baby on the way, she unfortunately suffered backlash from fans for promoting the shakes - due to both her vast wealth, the laxatives and also her gym-honed figure.

Users penned: 'Surprised you could get off the toilet to take this photo. No one wants your ‘weight loss laxatives’ hunny... literally says “meal replacement”...

Adding to the hysteria was The Good Place star Jameela, who launched the I Weigh movement in response to celebrities plugging weight loss products and the general pressure on women in society to look a certain way. 

Last month, she both tickled and shocked fans when she shared a video in which she pretended to drink a weight loss shake and then posed while sitting on the toilet.

After Kim shared her post, Jameela shared her video again and added the caption: 'I see the diarrhea powder pushers are back out in full force pouting next to their laxative-shakes... 

'so I’m gonna roll this baby back out... so we can all grasp just how gross they are and what they’re doing is.'

Jameela Jamil Posts HILARIOUS Fit Tea Parody You MUST SEE!

• Love 7
53 minutes ago, vast wasteland said:

It's sad that we live in a society where someone who speaks with so much sense and integrity probably has a fraction of the followers and far less media exposure for a worthy cause. Kim has zero integrity when it comes to money and exposure. She doesn't care if she gets it through a sex tape or selling potentially dangerous diet pills online. It's the same fans that are disappointed in her that are to blame because they are the ones that are giving her the platform and time and time again, she continues to show that she will fucking do anything for a dollar...even contemplate working with her husband's competition to make a buck. Even if she continues partying with celebs and making and shows up to every big event, do you think she would be getting paid $200K per endorsement online if she had 1000 followers on Instagram and Twitter and the best part is that her profile is public. You don't need to follow her to know exactly what she's up to on social media. If you don't want her plugging fad products that she doesn't even use, then unfollow because she's never going to learn any better.

• Love 13
40 minutes ago, RHJunkie said:

It's sad that we live in a society where someone who speaks with so much sense and integrity probably has a fraction of the followers and far less media exposure for a worthy cause. Kim has zero integrity when it comes to money and exposure. She doesn't care if she gets it through a sex tape or selling potentially dangerous diet pills online. It's the same fans that are disappointed in her that are to blame because they are the ones that are giving her the platform and time and time again, she continues to show that she will fucking do anything for a dollar...even contemplate working with her husband's competition to make a buck. Even if she continues partying with celebs and making and shows up to every big event, do you think she would be getting paid $200K per endorsement online if she had 1000 followers on Instagram and Twitter and the best part is that her profile is public. You don't need to follow her to know exactly what she's up to on social media. If you don't want her plugging fad products that she doesn't even use, then unfollow because she's never going to learn any better.

Because every talentless nobody looks at Kim & sees another talentless nobody who transformed herself into a famous, wealthy star, & they think that if she did it, then so can they. They think that using anything she hawks will turn them into her, it's sad. Did you happen to watch last night's episode of True Life/Now on MTV? The episode was called "Obsessed With Being A Kardashian" (but it was really Obsessed With Being Kim), & they were 3 pathetic, talentless nobodies who obsessed about everything she does.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, GaT said:

Because every talentless nobody looks at Kim & sees another talentless nobody who transformed herself into a famous, wealthy star, & they think that if she did it, then so can they. They think that using anything she hawks will turn them into her, it's sad. Did you happen to watch last night's episode of True Life/Now on MTV? The episode was called "Obsessed With Being A Kardashian" (but it was really Obsessed With Being Kim), & they were 3 pathetic, talentless nobodies who obsessed about everything she does.

I don't feel sorry for anybody that is still fooled by the notion that anything Kim promotes she in fact uses to obtain her looks and body. It's called injections and surgery. I don't even want to clink on the link vast wasteland provided because I'll just be depressed by how so much of our society is as vapid and fame obsessed as Kim. I've seen those little snippets for shows where the episode is about someone paying $50K or something ridiculous like that to look like Kim. At least they half got it right because the realized surgery is inevitable to look like Kim because that's how Kim looks like Kim as well, lol.

• Love 6

I’m not surprised she’s having another kid but I am surprised it’s not another girl. Kardashians usually have no use for male children.

Edited by Marley
  • Love 4

Smile Says It All ... KANYE WON XMAS

What's that haze I see?  Oh, it's the Fame Whore Fake News Filter.  I may be becoming jaded, but this reeks of, "let's put on some public displays of affected affection on the balcony, Kanye."  

"Oh wait, just let me call my favorite 40 paps so they can catch it.  And be sure not to obscure my face when the affection starts.  For my part, I will throw my head back in a paroxysm of fake joy and love.  That and the new baby should put a stop to those pesky mental illness/divorce rumors, right?"

• Love 9

And even if they are intentionally putting on a public display of affection it could only mean they want to shut down the numerous gossipy "Kim is fed up with Kanye", the KimYe divorce will happen soon" stories.  Kim has been posting pics of Kanye a lot all over her instagram stories as well. I don't fault her for wanting to silence bullshit gossip. I have no doubt she gets annoyed with him but some of these stories are OTT and some sites post intentional lies for the sake of hits.

Edited by howmanywords
  • Love 1

Those Spanx are holding on for dear life. I wonder how many bodybuilders it takes to grease her up and slide her into those things?

Kim is the poster child for Just Say No! to excessive body surgery. All that recycled fat is slowly making its' way south. 

• Love 6
48 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Why does Kanye have all them damn clothes in hot ass Miami?! I'm getting heat stroke just looking at him. Sweatshirt, sweatpants, Long jacket

Fashion, dahlin'. We just ain't on his level of brilliance so we can't appreciate (please note the sarcasm), lol.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Why does Kanye have all them damn clothes in hot ass Miami?!

To be fair, its a cool day down here but not to the level where that jacket is needed. I am itching just looking at that jacket.

And if she is "wowing" Miami, it would only be in disgust. She looks horrible. I can't believe she willingly fucked up her face to look like that. To be born with so much natural beauty and to throw it away to look like every other overly tanned, overly tightened old hag in Aventura or South Beach....the mind boggles.

• Love 6