Type keyword(s) to search

Kim Kardashian Thomas Humphries West

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, vast wasteland said:

Except....so many people used the word "literally" they way the Ks do, that they changed the actual definition of what the word means to include the virtual meaning. It is no longer a misuse the way they say it.

https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/literally

1.1informal Used for emphasis while not being literally true.

‘I was literally blown away by the response I got’

https://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/literally

(intensifier before a figurative expression) without exaggeration

“our eyes were literally pinned to TV during the Gulf War”

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/literally

2: in effect : VIRTUALLY —used in an exaggerated way to emphasize a statement or description that is not literally true or possible will literally turn the world upside down to combat cruelty or injustice— Norman Cousins

Edited by GaT
1 hour ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Maybe the Kanye that wrote 'Jesus walks" or "Diamonds from Sierra Leone" but not this Kanye. 

Oh I can see him preaching, only normal people will know it's called "ranting". He thinks he's God.

• Love 9
11 hours ago, GaT said:

Oh I can see him preaching, only normal people will know it's called "ranting". He thinks he's God.

Kris and Kim and the others all singing and dancing and swaying in the front row!!

i want to hear Scott’s comments on this . 

11 hours ago, GaT said:

I think he LITERALLY (real meaning!) thinks he is.  I imagine it is due in part to the mental illness, and of course, the celebrity factor.  He really thinks he is Jesus Part Deux.

• Love 5

Based on his tweets the last few weeks he found God and is into religion. I guess when you're rich you can just have services in your home if you wish. I do love how he's tweeting about loving God, is talking all religious then in the next tweet he's all "I'm wearing my motherfucking cap damn it". I think God frowns upon that language! lol

• Love 8
17 hours ago, GaT said:

1.1informal Used for emphasis while not being literally true.

LOL I can't help but love that a new definition of literally means "not literally."  I think my head has literally been blown off.

• Love 10

I happen to LOVE when mainstream artists embrace other musical genres - especially in a live setting.  Those types of collaborations in an open jam setting can absolutely blow your mind. So much about the little video is perfect - the gospel singer, little Chi dancing, Kanye's smile, the choir.  It checks all the right boxes and make me want to stand up and cheer along. 

Except it's Kanye.  And so instead I feel like we've all just been witness to birth of Yetology.  And that's going to be a problem.

• Love 9
2 hours ago, nexxie said:

Chi’s dancing and little voice are so sweet- why the rush to bring a new baby into the mix? Kim must be running out of ways to stay in the news and important to Kris. 

I guess I never gave this much thought, but seeing Chi so happy watching her daddy made me wonder the kind of mess this could be if she grows up being a real daddy's girl much like North is.  North already has jealousy issues and pouts if shes not the center of attention. Hopefully I'm wrong but I envision those two growing up competing just like the other K's. I hope a new addition will give Saint at least a new little brother he can bond with since he seems like such a loving little boy.

1 hour ago, BrindaWalsh said:

Except it's Kanye.  And so instead I feel like we've all just been witness to birth of Yetology.  And that's going to be a problem

LOL!! This could give a whole new meaning to Yeezus. Scary!

• Love 4
5 hours ago, howmanywords said:

Based on his tweets the last few weeks he found God and is into religion. I guess when you're rich you can just have services in your home if you wish. I do love how he's tweeting about loving God, is talking all religious then in the next tweet he's all "I'm wearing my motherfucking cap damn it". I think God frowns upon that language! lol

Someone needs to check that cap for a tinfoil lining. 

Supposedly this is all part of his album that has been delayed for months. 

• Love 1

Kim Kardashian buys $1k Louis Vuitton bags for all her nieces including the babies (and she got one too)

'I got these for all of the baby girls in the fam for Xmas from Japan,' she captioned the haul.

Eagle eyed fans pointed out that there were eight bags in the picture, while Kim has only two daughters and four nieces.

Wrote a fan called Lex: 'am i missing some? I counted p, north, dream chicago, stormi true... who's the remainder two?'

Kim, who is currently expecting a son via surrogate, replied: 'Oh wait I kept one for myself and extras for the future lol.'

8284992-0-image-a-82_1546983358788.jpg

• Love 1
18 minutes ago, starlightlost said:

Stank panties on the floor and all..

yn4xi1hrx8921.jpg

Is this an ad for something? That sure as hell isn't Kim's house, look how brown it is. Why would she be posing in someone else"s bathroom?

• Love 1

Kim Kardashian Deletes Instagram Story Promoting Dolce & Gabbana After Backlash from Fans

Kim Kardashian West appeared to delete an Instagram post promoting Dolce & Gabbana after fans began slamming the star for supporting the controversial label.

Over the weekend Kardashian West, 38, posted a video on her Instagram Story showing off a gift sent from Dolce & Gabbana, which Page Six noticed she deleted a mere hour after posting, likely due to backlash.

“So I come home to these amazing huge Dolce & Gabbana boxes,” she said in the since-deleted clip. “Yes!” Kardashian West’s 5½-year-old daughter North West can be heard squealing in the background. “Yes! That’s how I felt. And inside are these sequin tuxedo…it’s like a jacket with a vest,” Kardashian West added.

One fan tweeted to Kardashian West after seeing her post, “Mad disappointed in @KimKardashian for giving Dolce & Gabbana air time on her instagram story. I refuse to support unapologetic racists that attack those who don’t agree with them. I will never get over their ignorance and hate and I need those with large platforms to do the same.”

“@KimKardashian surely you’re not happy about receiving or buying anything from @dolcegabbana are you?????” another Twitter user said.

“@KimKardashian you have a platform, you have a voice, you have impact. Use it to educate instead of endorse. Yes, this is about @dolcegabbana. #dolcegabbana,” added someone else.

Kanye West And Kim Kardashian Don’t Do Hand-Me-Downs For Their Kids

Kanye West and his equally annoying bride Kim Kardashianare about to unleash another unfortunately named child into the world soon via surrogate so they’re currently in “nesting” mode. But all that means is they’ve been exercising their fingers night and day to prepare for the live 24/7 coverage of their new kid on social media. And if you were thinking that the two of them will be gifting their new son with any of their current son Saint’s old shit, you must not know ’bout them. They’d rather go broke proving to everyone else they’re rich than be practical.

Kim and Kanye are currently spending until it hurts in preparation for this fourth kid, yet it makes me wonder are they spending any time with the first three they’ve got? Time is more important than money, but that’s only if you’re poor and basic. In the land of fame whoring money is more important than money, and these two twits have Mt. Everest sized piles of cash so according to People hand-me-downs are not the move when it comes to Kim and Kanye’s Kids (which sounds like the title of North’s first reality show once she’s old enough to take her own selfies).

“They don’t really do hand-me-downs, so each baby is like their first,” the insider explains to PEOPLE of the couple — who are already parents to Chicago, 1 this month, Saint, 3, and North, 5½ — adding that they donate the used clothes to charity.

“They’re buying everything they need for him, and Kanye insists they go top-of-the-line for everything. So they’ve been shopping.”

“Kanye is a big online shopper,” the source continues of the Yeezy designer. “When he can’t sleep, he gets online and buys whatever he wants. A lot of what they’re getting, they order online.”

“Kim plans on having a baby shower for No. 4 too,” the source told PEOPLE of their bundle of joy, who’s reportedly due in the spring, via surrogate. “They are looking forward to another baby.”

In this instance “donate the used clothes to charity” means they throw it away once it gets a stain so they’ll have an excuse to buy new stuff. You don’t fool me. If you sat them both down and asked them if they gave to charity, they would probably look at you in confusion and respond with “Who’s she?”

I wonder what ever happened to The Kids Supply?

Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Launch New Kids Supply Collection

Kanye West and Kim Kardashian launched the third collection of their children's clothing line Monday. Kardashian teased Kids Supply drop 3 on Twitter on Sunday night while I was watching the Emmys, which means I missed the chance to retweet this:

Kim Kardashian West✔@KimKardashian

So excited for drop 3 is launching tomorrow on http://TheKidsSupply.com at 9am!

5:34 PM - Sep 17, 2017

The new collection includes the previously teased AKID-assisted fur slides, Malibu socks, San Fernando sweats, Point Dume tees, Malibu Eagle crewnecks, and more tiny Yeezys. 

Kim Kardashian defends her claim that she can change a tire... and tells fans 'I've done it twice'

She comes across as the least likely to get her hands dirty in an emergency.

So fans were quick to rubbish Kim Kardashian's claim that she knew how to change a tire.

But the defiant reality star took to Twitter on Wednesday night to explain that not only does she know how to change a tire, but she has in fact done  it twice before.

Asked, 'do you really know how to change a tire?' by a fan, she replied: 'Yes! I learned in high school and had to do it twice!'

Kim made her assertion when her sisters Kourtney and Kendall shared a video of themselves getting someone to help with the car during a trip to Mammoth Lakes in Calfiornia on Wednesday.

The siblings shared pictures and video to Instagram after they drove into heavy snow on Wednesday, and needed to seek help fitting snow chains.

8325756-0-image-a-38_1547064596819.jpg

Misunderstanding slightly what was happening, Kim had commented on the image: 'Damn! I know how to change a tire. I would have so done this for you guys if I were invited.' 

1 hour ago, GaT said:

Just like ecstasy. 

She changed it while on ecstasy.... twice. And it didn’t even need changing. 

Now, whenever I’m asked If I’ve done something, I always say “Yes, once when I was high on X” 

• Love 9

Must be time for the kids to go to Cleveland.

Kim Kardashian hits the gym despite being 'so ill'... as she says everyone around her has the flu

She likes to start her day with a heavy session at the gym.

And even though she's not feeling her best, Kim Kardashian is sticking to her morning workout.

'I'm so sick! Everyone around me has the flu but I'm up and gonna attempt a good workout to get my mind right,' she wrote on Instagram stories.

8379492-0-image-a-119_1547160937289.jpg

• Love 1

Great Kim, how nice of you to go to the gym when you’re sick. I guess everyone should consider themselves lucky to catch your nasty germs. 

I’m quite shocked she doesn’t have a state of art gym in each of her extravagant homes. If she does, then she should workout at home and keep her diseases to herself. Blech.

Edited by AntAnn
Nm
  • Love 12
1 hour ago, AntAnn said:

I’m quite shocked she doesn’t have a state of art gym in each of her extravagant homes. If she does, then she should workout at home and keep her diseases to herself. Blech.

She does. There is an enormous, fully equipped gym at home. Since Daily Mail reports every time the Kardashians so much as take a piss I'm surprised they didn't note that gym she "hit" is her home gym.

42 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

How is any of this nonsense “news?”

Daily Mail is nothing but a trashy gossip site and its lame how they are making the dumbest shit news. I mentioned in the Khloe thread that I'm convinced they have to be profiting due to all the clicks they get on every KarJenner story. The more clicks they get it shows interest. And we wonder why these people will never go away.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, howmanywords said:

She does. There is an enormous, fully equipped gym at home. Since Daily Mail reports every time the Kardashians so much as take a piss I'm surprised they didn't note that gym she "hit" is her home gym.

@howmanyword ... thank you. I can’t imagine they wouldn’t have a private gym...smh. 

1 hour ago, howmanywords said:

Its even more odd up close. What's that thing she has tied around her waist?

IMG_20190113_183006.jpg

It looks like a long sweater she's wearing as a skirt.

• Love 4

She posted a video of it on her Instagram stories I forget the designer but apparently it's from their new collection and she said it was a lace bodysuit and I guess the black scarf looking thing is to cover her crotch area from being exposed by the lace. 

it didn't look that great in her Instagram story video clip of it either because she was in this dim hotel suite and the lighting wasn't good but even if she had good lighting for it it still wouldn't have been better because it's just looks tacky.

• Love 5

I'm always confused by the contrast in what Kim and Kanye are wearing.  Kim is in a lace bodysuit with a sweater thing around her waist so she doesn't show off the goods and heels.  Kanye is bundled up in pants, a wool-looking coat and clodhoppers.  They don't look like they are going to the same place.

• Love 9
9 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

She posted a video of it on her Instagram stories I forget the designer but apparently it's from their new collection and she said it was a lace bodysuit and I guess the black scarf looking thing is to cover her crotch area from being exposed by the lace. 

it didn't look that great in her Instagram story video clip of it either because she was in this dim hotel suite and the lighting wasn't good but even if she had good lighting for it it still wouldn't have been better because it's just looks tacky.

There's a nude colour underlay on the top half of the bodysuit. You can definitely see the difference in what the lace looks like against her skin and what it looks like against the nude piece. If the bodysuit came with that piece, then it's likely it also covers the crotch area, in which case, that oversized sweater (or whatever it is) is for style. I think the more likely explanation is that she's wearing a spanx bodysuit underneath and which likely means that the crotch area of spanx either has a hole or will have a 2-3 clasps at the crotch area for accessibility when going to the bathroom. A fully lace bodysuit would expose that so she put that thing around her waist to cover it.  The funny thing is that she rather do that to the bodysuit design than wear a skirt with it which would have looked so much better except that you wouldn't have been able to tell it's a full lace bodysuit.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

I think the more likely explanation is that she's wearing a spanx bodysuit underneath 

The first thing I thought of when I saw the picture was "how is she hiding her spanx?" You know she isn't walking around without it.

• Love 5
53 minutes ago, GaT said:

The first thing I thought of when I saw the picture was "how is she hiding her spanx?" You know she isn't walking around without it.

Geez, back in jr high that was known as the“ I got my period and bled thru my pants” outfit. 

• Love 15