Type keyword(s) to search

Kim Kardashian Thomas Humphries West

• Start Topic

7 hours ago, vast wasteland said:

Kim Kardashian: here are all the pictures of her sexy shoot for LOVE Magazine!

Ahahahaha!  Maybe this lady does have a sense of humor.  Remember the bed shot that everyone said looked like a blowup sex doll?  I don't know if Kim knows the meaning of ironic, or if she is doing an "in your face" response, but I hope there is some degree of humorous self awareness demonstrated by this photo.

6af05353-84eb-4e7f-9f9d-285c77802354.jpg

Didn’t I read somewhere that Kanye doesn’t like Kim showing her nude/mostly nude body to the rest of the world, or did I dream that?

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, farmgal4 said:

Didn’t I read somewhere that Kanye doesn’t like Kim showing her nude/mostly nude body to the rest of the world, or did I dream that?

Yes, Kim said that when she was on Ellen

• Love 2

I don't have any experience with sex dolls.  Is it typical for the hole to be outlined?  The men who need sex dolls don't know where a woman's vagina is?  If so, they're in for a shock if they ever see a real woman because the vagina is in the wrong place!

• Love 7

“I don’t even really try to cover it that much anymore,” she wrote on her app in 2016. “Sometimes I just feel like it’s my big flaw and everyone knows about it, so why cover it?”

But, it seems like Kim's psoriasis has gotten worse lately. Kim shared with fans on Twitter on Sunday that she’s ready to take her psoriasis treatment to the next level. “I think the time has come I start a medication for psoriasis,” she wrote. “I’ve never seen it like this before and I can’t even cover it at this point. It’s taken over my body. Has anyone tried a medication for psoriasis & what kind works best? Need help ASAP!!!”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/other/kim-kardashian-just-tweeted-that-psoriasis-has-taken-over-her-body/ar-BBRo4vv?li=BBnbcA1

I'm looking at all the various videos from the Christmas party happening at Kim and Kanye's home and my jaw is on the floor. I don't think I ever comprehended how massive that house is and how disgustingly rich they are. The entire outside looks like some Colorado winter wonderland with real snow all over the ground, snow covered tree and mountains. John Legend is performing in a room that looks like a banquet ball. Crazy.

• Love 7

Kim Kardashian West Answers "Busy Tonight" Fan Questions | E!

The "KUWTK" star tells all on her oldest daughter's holiday decorations and hosting the family's Christmas Eve party. Plus, what would Kim K. do if she wasn't an E! star?

Question:  "If you weren't doing what you're doing what would you be doing?"

Kim:  I would be (pause) I would be a lawyer.  Maybe."

I think she still thinks being a lawyer has some minimal training/education/licensing process.  She just says it so blithely, as if it were a license you could just purchase as the whim strikes.  Or maybe she thinks that she can just start putting the appropriate initials behind her name and she is one.  Or that she can pay someone to do the academic work for her.  It drives me crazy when she says that, because it feels to me like she diminishes the the years and years of work that go into "being a lawyer."

Pre-legal Education

Legal Education

Most people go to law school before becoming an attorney, but it isn’t the only way to get a legal education. Applicants can also study in a law office or with a judge. Here are all the options:

Three or four years of study at a law school accredited by the American Bar Association (ABA)

Four years of study at a State Bar-registered, fixed-facility law school

Four years of study with a minimum of 864 hours of preparation at a registered unaccredited distance-learning or correspondence law school

Four years of study under the supervision of a state judge or attorney 

A combination of these programs

Oh, and in California there is also this:

Moral Character Statement

Factors Regarding Moral Character Determination

Edited by vast wasteland
  • Love 5

Kanye always looks so genuinely happy with the kids. Hell even the video of him and Kim slow dancing at the party warmed my heart a little. I hope he can take a long look at his family and do whatever necessary to be mentally healthy. 

Chicago seems to be dressed the way they use to dress North at that age. I always hated how she was always in black.

• Love 4

I thought the outside decor was great. Looked magical. The inside on the other hand...looked tacky and sterile to me. I don't get the fascination with all white decor.

Edited by RHJunkie
  • Love 4
8 hours ago, vast wasteland said:

And Kim wasn’t going to be flaunting to the world just how much money and bling she has. She was loving the simple life wearing her sweats and hanging with her kids.

1 hour ago, GaT said:

They dressed the kids in black fro Christmas, & North is wearing makeup. They look like some weird vampire family.

Looks like North’s eyebrows are different too. Waxing? Laser? Plucking? 

• Love 6
10 hours ago, iwasish said:

Looks like North’s eyebrows are different too. Waxing? Laser? Plucking? 

Call me an optimist, but I would like to think that she wouldn't start this early on her children though I also wouldn't be surprised to learn that she does. Since all of the pictures are taken from a distance, it can be quite forgiving because you can't see the fine details really...my guess is that they filled her brows for a cleaner and defined look.

I saw a woman in a nail salon having her young daughter's eyebrows waxed. The girl wasn't as little as North, but definitely elementary school age. I was surprised the employees even did it. I would've said no.

Even if Kim isn't plucking or waxing North's brows, it's still pretty sad if she's filling them in or using photoshop to alter them. North is a child. All this emphasis on makeup and outward appearance isn't healthy. The red lipstick, the hair straightening, the filters; these kids are already being trained to be unhappy about their God-given features. 

• Love 12
2 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

Call me an optimist, but I would like to think that she wouldn't start this early on her children though I also wouldn't be surprised to learn that she does. Since all of the pictures are taken from a distance, it can be quite forgiving because you can't see the fine details really...my guess is that they filled her brows for a cleaner and defined look.

2 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Even if Kim isn't plucking or waxing North's brows, it's still pretty sad if she's filling them in or using photoshop to alter them. North is a child. All this emphasis on makeup and outward appearance isn't healthy. The red lipstick, the hair straightening, the filters; these kids are already being trained to be unhappy about their God-given features. 

Don't you remember all the controversy from when North was 6 months old & it looked like Kim either waxed or photoshopped her eyebrows? The area between her eyebrows suddenly looked a lot cleaner.

The more I look at the photo of them from the party, the more it bothers me. North is definitely posing.

Edited by GaT
  • Love 16

North has become really into makeup. Of course I blame Kim (and Kylie to a lesser extent) for that. Kim is always posting video of North enthusiastically playing with her makeup, putting it on herself, putting it on her dolls, there was a cute video a few weeks back where  Kim let North and Dream do her makeup. I'm OK with little girls playing with makeup..but I think for me the red lipstick in particular and the straight hair which is happening often now is whats bothering me.

1 hour ago, GaT said:

North is definitely posing.

Yup. Quite a difference from the infant that use to scream "no pictures". I get kids grow and change..but still.

• Love 12
10 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

I'm OK with little girls playing with makeup..but I think for me the red lipstick in particular and the straight hair which is happening often now is whats bothering me.

Yep, that's what's bothering me too, she's not playing here, she's made up & posing for the 'gram. I wonder if she has her own "glam squad"?

• Love 13
8 hours ago, GaT said:

Don't you remember all the controversy from when North was 6 months old & it looked like Kim either waxed or photoshopped her eyebrows? The area between her eyebrows suddenly looked a lot cleaner.

The more I look at the photo of them from the party, the more it bothers me. North is definitely posing.

I don't remember the controversy but I do remember North having a light unibrow when she was younger and truthfully not until you mentioned this did I go back and look at more recent pictures of her and that same unibrow doesn't seem to exist. I don't know...I'm not under the impression that you grow out of unibrows so maybe I was being too optimistic.

North is like the average little girl that loves playing in mommy's make up and closet but I think the difference is that most mommies leave it there and don't let their little girls wear make up outside the house. It's natural for little kids to want to imitate their parents and other adults and it's also natural for them to want to grow up faster but you're going to spend the majority of your life being an adult, why would any parent not encourage children to be children and set boundaries that are age appropriate? Seeing little girls wearing make up out in public and wearing adult styled outfits that are just shrunk down to children's size just seems like a sad state of adults who are forgetting that their own experience should teach their children that childhood is precious and needs to be enjoyed. I'm trying to think if I've ever seen Penelope in make up and I don't think I have even though Kourtney has said that Penelope loves make up and her grandma bought her make up for Christmas one year. Either she lets Penelope 'dab' a touch of powder foundation or something barely visible just so Penelope can feel like she's wearing make up like mommy or Kourtney only allows Penelope to experiment with make up in the house. Again, can't recall make up like what we've seen with North which includes bright eyeshadows and lipsticks.

Edited by RHJunkie
  • Love 6
58 minutes ago, RHJunkie said:

I don't remember the controversy but I do remember North having a light unibrow when she was younger and truthfully not until you mentioned this did I go back and look at more recent pictures of her and that same unibrow doesn't seem to exist. I don't know...I'm not under the impression that you grow out of unibrows so maybe I was being too optimistic.

North is like the average little girl that loves playing in mommy's make up and closet but I think the difference is that most mommies leave it there and don't let their little girls wear make up outside the house. It's natural for little kids to want to imitate their parents and other adults and it's also natural for them to want to grow up faster but you're going to spend the majority of your life being an adult, why would any parent not encourage children to be children and set boundaries that are age appropriate? Seeing little girls wearing make up out in public and wearing adult styled outfits that are just shrunk down to children's size just seems like a sad state of adults who are forgetting that their own experience should teach their children that childhood is precious and needs to be enjoyed. I'm trying to think if I've ever seen Penelope in make up and I don't think I have even though Kourtney has said that Penelope loves make up and her grandma bought her make up for Christmas one year. Either she lets Penelope 'dab' a touch of powder foundation or something barely visible just so Penelope can feel like she's wearing make up like mommy or Kourtney only allows Penelope to experiment with make up in the house. Again, can't recall make up like what we've seen with North which includes bright eyeshadows and lipsticks.

Kim spends hours a day in glam, North is hanging around there while it’s going on. Probably the most time she spends with Kim as Kim is forced to sit there. My guess is North thinks it’s normal and Kim isn’t about to discourage her from wanting to be a mini me.

while Kourtney does glam up for filming and appearances, I don’t think she does it as a daily routine. She also  doesn’t seem too obsessed with making her kids camera ready at all times. Reign and P have hair hanging uncombed in their faces and many times their clothing is mismatched. I think it drives Kris and Kim crazy. 

I had a “slight” unibrow as a toddler. They don’t fade away, they become more noticeable. It takes weekly maintenance to keep it at bay.

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 11
11 hours ago, iwasish said:

Kim spends hours a day in glam, North is hanging around there while it’s going on. Probably the most time she spends with Kim as Kim is forced to sit there. My guess is North thinks it’s normal and Kim isn’t about to discourage her from wanting to be a mini me.

while Kourtney does glam up for filming and appearances, I don’t think she does it as a daily routine. She also  doesn’t seem too obsessed with making her kids camera ready at all times. Reign and P have hair hanging uncombed in their faces and many times their clothing is mismatched. I think it drives Kris and Kim crazy. 

I had a “slight” unibrow as a toddler. They don’t fade away, they become more noticeable. It takes weekly maintenance to keep it at bay.

When comparing Kim and Kourtney's parenting, Kris did say as a positive attribute of Kim's parenting is that her kids are always well dressed and put together which I thought was an incredibly odd thing to point out as a positive attribute to parenting. Kourtney's kids look like KIDS. Sometimes their hair is out of place and clothes are mismatched and not all tucked in and perfect because most kids have those moments where they don't care to sit still to do their hair because it's not important to them. Most kids have those moments where they start demonstrating their own autonomy by making their own choices and that often starts with picking out their own outfits even if it doesn't always match and most kids often run about so their outfits don't always look completely perfect and pristine all of the time. Maybe now comment on Kourtney's parenting because she always seems to be on vacation but all of her kids have had some exposure to the show and paparazzi pics and I have always had the impression that she has seemingly happy, well-adjusted kids who smile a lot and get along really well with each other and their cousins.

• Love 9

Ever watch when they show celebrity real estate on the news? Its nauseating. Filthy rich people toss around money on multiple pricey homes all over the place. Kanye buying a 14 million condo in Miami is less money than Lil Wayne buying an 18 million dollar palace a couple of weeks ago there. Yeah its obnoxious that Kanye is even that kind of level of rich but its a drop in a bucket for these celebs.

• Love 2

So, I'm on Reddit reading various stuff & came across this sentence when reflective makeup came up

I hate myself for knowing this, but Kim Kardashian used that kind of make-up on her boobs and that's how everyone found out she was painting her boobs to look bigger.

So of course I Googled to find out more (but didn't) & I ran across this little tidbit Kim Kardashian’s Breasts Have Their Own Makeup Artist from 2015. I don't know how I missed this, but of course this is something she would do. Also, look at her face & how different she looked even 3 years ago.

• Love 4

A Brief History of Kim Kardashian’s Exes (and Where They Are Now)

Made me chuckle.

Nick Lachey

Right after his divorce from Jessica Simpson, Nick Lachey and Kim K. had a brief fling. In 2013, Lachey claimed that Kardashian used him to further her fame. 

"Let's just say this: We went to a movie. No one followed us there. Somehow, mysteriously, when we left, there were 30 photographers waiting outside," he told the Huffington Post.

• Love 6

Kim Kardashian Hits The Slopes In Hot Pink Ski Outfit: Love Or Loathe The Winter Look?

Kim-Kardashian-Hits-The-Slopes-In-Hot-Pi

Inside Kim Kardashian's new $14million luxury Miami condo: Star is gifted a sprawling beachside property, dubbed the ‘Billionaire Beach Bunker’, by husband Kanye West for Christmas

The property is designed by British architect Norman Foster and is also home to Ukrainian oligarch Len Blavatnik, Goldman Sachs tycoon Lloyd Blankfein and hedge-funder Ken Griffin

They pair have scored a good deal, as the condo was originally on the market for $15.5 million

The unit is 4700 square feet and reportedly offers up four bedrooms, five and a half baths and a 'wraparound terrace'

7937382-6538623-The_property_boasts_stat

7937416-6538623-Only_the_best_The_proper

7937426-6538623-image-a-112_154611861805

7937396-6538623-Kanye_has_once_again_pro

Edited by vast wasteland
  • Love 2
30 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

I was going to say Kim for a change actually looks like the smarter one here, but then I realized since all the sisters constantly compete she'll probably just post one of herself in a bikini.

No, she can't be equal to her sisters, she has to one up them. It'll be a nude selfie.

• Love 7

Kim posted this pic and some of the comments are terrible, but unfortunately I think this is what True will deal with if she grows up close to Chi. For the record I don't fault Kim for posting the pic, Khloe posts pics of them together too..Chi looks really beautiful here though

• Love 1

Chicago's starting to look more like Kanye.

I'm laughing at the comments because one baby being especially cute or (in some opinions) cuter than the other doesn't mean anything. I have a cousin who was Gerber baby gorgeous all the way up through puberty, then her looks hit the wall and she became average. Likewise, my niece was an odd looking baby who turned into a gorgeous adult. It's really a crapshoot. 

• Love 11
3 hours ago, howmanywords said:

Kim posted this pic and some of the comments are terrible, but unfortunately I think this is what True will deal with if she grows up close to Chi. For the record I don't fault Kim for posting the pic, Khloe posts pics of them together too..Chi looks really beautiful here though

Chi is a beautiful little girl. She does look like a mini Kim just a few hues deeper complexed.

I think True is cute as well (omg those turtle cheeks), she’s the spit of Tristian who despite being scum has handsome features (which I think would translate well on an adult woman). But True will likely be “thicker” by mainstream white standards and crazy tall, she’s likely to be 6ft but not thin enough to model. 

I do hope they don’t compare her to Chi and make her believe she is “less than” because she looks different than she does. 

1 minute ago, BitterApple said:

I'm laughing at the comments because one baby being especially cute or (in some opinions) cuter than the other doesn't mean anything. I have a cousin who was Gerber baby gorgeous all the way up through puberty, then her looks hit the wall and she became average. Likewise, my niece was an odd looking baby who turned into a gorgeous adult. It's really a crapshoot. 

I know. You cannot look at a baby and have any indication what they will look like as an adult; other than people often resemble baby pictures of their parents. 

• Love 9
38 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

It doesn't matter what they look like now, or when they grow up, because I'm sure they'll end up having so much plastic surgery that they'll all look alike. 

• Love 15
4 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

Chi is a beautiful little girl. She does look like a mini Kim just a few hues deeper complexed.

Which is why I see Kim resenting the hell out of her when she comes of age. Chi is what Kim is spending thousands of dollars to emulate. I would just love it it if she grows up naturally curvy with a naturally thick ass just to stick it to Kim off even more. And I really hope True and Chicago remain close despite whatever outsiders say. I just see North and Kim making Chicago's life hell as she ages. Kim is ok with her girls now, but I don't see her accepting aging well and I totally see her going the "Mommie Dearest" route. YMMV

Edited by AgentRXS
  • Love 13