Type keyword(s) to search

Kim Kardashian Thomas Humphries West

• Start Topic

On 12/3/2018 at 9:30 AM, qtpye said:

A little late in this reply but Kim is the type of woman who has no idea how to enjoy sex but is desperate to always be thought of as desirable and sexy. True sexiness Will always be out of her reach. Look at when she tried to dance with Prince...total failure.

First thought:  Scarlett O’Hara... Until the night Rhett carried her up that staircase, took her to bed and gave it to her good.  The next morning she looked like the cat that ate the canary. ☺️<puuurrrrr>

• Love 4
2 hours ago, farmgal4 said:

First thought:  Scarlett O’Hara... Until the night Rhett carried her up that staircase, took her to bed and gave it to her good.  The next morning she looked like the cat that ate the canary. ☺️<puuurrrrr>

Even better when he came to visit her when she was “in mourning” . She’s bombed from drinking, rinses her mouth with cologne and he starts kissing her and she gets totally into it... he tells her “ that’s enough kissing for you” and she’s all disappointed. Then he tells her “ Scarlett, never drink alone, people always find out and it ruins the reputation”

so many good scenes in that movie!!

• Love 8

Scarlett: Cathleen, who's that?

Cathleen Calvert: Who?

Scarlett: That man looking at us and smiling. The nasty, dark one.

Cathleen Calvert: My dear, don't you know? That's Rhett Butler. He's from Charleston. He has the most terrible reputation.

Scarlett: He looks as if... as if he knows what I look like without my shimmy.

• Love 6
30 minutes ago, GaT said:

Kim Kardashian Swarmed By Fans During Opening Of KKW Beauty Pop-Up Shop In Mall

You know, it's hard to blame her for thinking she's all that when she gets this kind of reception from people.

The thing that's truly nuts (same with the mob at Kylie's appearance at Ulta 2 weeks ago) is that people aren't just showing up - many of them are camped out hours just to get a good spot/be one of the first to get in.

• Love 9

From above video, Kim's deep philosophy:

Makeup can change your life.

I suppose it's true if you buy into the idea that how you look is everything.

1421465271985-e1421509732501.jpg

But, for me, it just plays into a kind of bullying that insists that women look a certain way, that the idea of beauty revolves around how close you come to the "ideal," (which is, of course, constantly evolving), and de-values more important, more lasting qualities.   Kindness is beautiful no matter what form it comes in, for instance.  IMO.

Edited by vast wasteland
  • Love 14

Looks like Kim tried to explain away Kanye's slavery comment, but someone realized nobody was going to buy it.

'KUWTK' Clip of Kim Kardashian Defending Kanye's Slavery Remark Won't Be on the Show

This reminds me when Kanye told everyone at his concert to stand, & then pitched a fit about someone still sitting & sent security over to them to get them up, & it turned out they were in a wheelchair. Kim posted a video & said "Kanye never asked anyone in a wheel chair to stand up & the audience videos show that. He asked for everyone to stand up & dance UNLESS they were in a wheel chair". Uh no Kim, there was no UNLESS in what he said. She'll just keep lying to cover for him.

Edited by GaT
  • Love 13

Kim deserves a freaking medal with how she always, always tries her best to defend Kanye no matter what nonsense comes out of his mouth. Even if it makes her look like  a fool, she keeps on defending him. 

I work in the makeup industry and believe me it can change your life though I seriously doubt Kim means it the same way I've seen it change people. I'm sure she means it in a more shallow way but believe me, I have done makeup for people with damaged faces from accidents and burns and bad scars and makeup done the right way can give you a little bit of confidence. Even if its just looking extra pretty for a special occasion. Its not just about whether or not you are conventionally beautiful.

• Love 14

Thanks for posting the first article, GaT.  Here's another.

Kim Kardashian goes into damage control as KUWTK pulls 'unapproved' clip in which she misquotes Kanye West's slavery comments

However Kanye's actual comment was: 'When you hear about slavery for 400 years, for 400 years? That sounds like a choice. Like, you was there for 400 years and it's all of y'all?' 

Speaking on a preview of Sunday's Keeping Up With The Kardashians, the reality star (Kim) told Jonathan Cheban: 'He didn't say slavery is a choice, he was saying if you're gonna still be enslaved for another 400 years then that's some bulls***.' 

If these people could just learn to use the language correctly and intelligibly, it might save them a lot of trouble. 

• Love 8

Kim Kardashian Sent Chicago to Cleveland Because She Was Afraid She Would Catch the Flu at Home

I'm speechless.  Well, maybe not quite.  In what alternative reality does this make sense?   Send the baby away from it's familiar surroundings , away from it's doctors, probably exposing it to many people while traveling, plus all the new people in Cleveland.   Or maybe it's just me.  Just doesn't compute for me.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSzr8ZOdbpw_cQ73UbSDfp

• Love 8
On 12/6/2018 at 12:13 PM, vast wasteland said:

From above video, Kim's deep philosophy:

I suppose it's true if you buy into the idea that how you look is everything.

1421465271985-e1421509732501.jpg

But, for me, it just plays into a kind of bullying that insists that women look a certain way, that the idea of beauty revolves around how close you come to the "ideal," (which is, of course, constantly evolving), and de-values more important, more lasting qualities.   Kindness is beautiful no matter what form it comes in, for instance.  IMO.

Preach it, my friend! ❤️🙌🏼

• Love 3

When Corderro McMurry, a television reporter and graduate student at Northern Arizona University, decided to do his thesis on Kim Kardashian West and the TV show that made her family famous, it’s unlikely he expected to hear from the 38-year-old herself. But on Saturday afternoon, days after McMurry’s tweet about his thesis went viral, that’s exactly what happened.

“After taking an extra year, 68 pages, long nights & early mornings, I finally graduated with my Master’s degree! #KUWTK #Kimkthesis,” McMurry wrote on Dec. 6. “@KimKardashian YOOO I have to get you a copy. The thesis focuses on you. Y’all help me out 😭😩 Thank you to @enews and @THR as some sources.”

“Congrats!!!!” Kardashian wrote, “Can I get a copy?”

source:  Kim Kardashian responds to student with PhD thesis on KUWTK: 'Can I get a copy?'

While McMurry didn’t tweet additional details about his thesis, an explainer on his personal website gives the inside scoop: “He is currently pursuing his Master’s degree in Communication at Northern Arizona University (NAU) where he will be graduating this December 2018. His thesis focuses on entertainment news and hardcore news with the case study focusing on Kim Kardashian West,” the bio reads. “He was published in Cosmopolitan magazine for his research paper on Khloé Kardashian’s show, Revenge Body.”

source:  Kim Kardashian responds to student with PhD thesis on KUWTK: 'Can I get a copy?'

In the paper, he focuses on Khloé’s show Revenge Body and how it uses literary theorist Kenneth Burke’s model of guilt, purification, and redemption (a narrative that also pops up in Khloé's book Strong Looks Better Naked) to transform each participant to his or her desired new body. He analyzes episode six’s Ranella, an aspiring singer who gained 50 pounds and always felt like a disappointment to her mother. Revenge Body viewers will recall that Ranella worked with hot celebrity trainer Corey and turned to celeb bodies like Khloé's and Jennifer Lopez's for inspiration.

source:  How the Kardashians Are Helping This Graduate Student With His Thesis

Here's an excerpt from Corderro's paper:

Burke’s guilt, purification, redemption cycle is a solid method behind E! Network’s show, Revenge Body. The process is the drama of the self in a quest to rebuild and find the true self. The show focuses on getting revenge on the persons “guilt” which could institute a bad break up or a traumatic experience that has caused mortification or victimage. Khloé Kardashian is a celebrity that has been through Burke’s guilt, purification and redemption cycle. Through her means and resources, she has taken it a step further to share it with those that are willing to move toward perfection and have a purpose in life. Towards the end of the show, the character’s invite, family, friends and significant others to show them their transformation and to finally release their “guilt” that the person has caused them. We noticed that Ranella was motivated by the celebrity resources that were offered to her in order to lose weight…

The show, Revenge Body utilizes Khloé Kardashian and celebrity resources as a way to motivate and change the participant’s life through a mind body and soul experience. On her reveal day, [Ranella] was not a mirror image of a Kardashian but mentally she felt like a superstar after her transformation. She lost 40 pounds, got new teeth and hair and make-up that were done by celebrity stylists and that right there gave her the confidence and reassurance that she was a celebrity superstar.

source:  How the Kardashians Are Helping This Graduate Student With His Thesis

• Love 3
On 12/7/2018 at 2:13 PM, vast wasteland said:

Kim Kardashian Sent Chicago to Cleveland Because She Was Afraid She Would Catch the Flu at Home

I'm speechless.  Well, maybe not quite.  In what alternative reality does this make sense?   Send the baby away from it's familiar surroundings , away from it's doctors, probably exposing it to many people while traveling, plus all the new people in Cleveland.   Or maybe it's just me.  Just doesn't compute for me.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSzr8ZOdbpw_cQ73UbSDfp

I can understand having Chicago go stay with Grandma Kris or Aunt Kendall or some such thing - especially if she hadn't had her flu shot and if more than one person in the household was sick.  But all the way to Cleveland?  That makes no sense.  But I guess when you have a private jet, heading off to Cleveland is no different than the average person going 20 minutes down the road?  Still makes no sense.  

• Love 6

'I try to salvage it for TWO DAYS!' Kim Kardashian reveals she sleeps with a full face of MAKEUP 'all the time' if she doesn't have access to a glam squad the following day

On Sunday night's episode of Busy Tonight, the 38-year-old reality star was asked about her nightly routine and if she ever slept with a full face of makeup. 

'All the time,' Kim told host Busy Phillipps, 39, who appeared shocked by the news. 

The beauty mogul continued: 'If I can't have glam the next day, I'll sleep like perfectly and maybe I'll redo my skin [like foundation]. But I'll try to salvage it for two days.'

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

Now we know why her skin is a mess of bumps, craters and enlarged pores. 

Yep, you would think that not having a forehead full of bumps would be more important to her than makeup, but nope, not our Kimmy, always go for the shallow, not the substance. 

• Love 7

That certainly explains why even with all her expensive skin treatment her skin is a mess. You would think someone would advise her how stupid that is.

These pictures though, are adorable. Chi always has the best expreasions. Trying to take family pics with multiple kids is hard but these are really cute especially the last one

• Love 4
16 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

That certainly explains why even with all her expensive skin treatment her skin is a mess. You would think someone would advise her how stupid that is.

These pictures though, are adorable. Chi always has the best expreasions. Trying to take family pics with multiple kids is hard but these are really cute especially the last one

Is it just me, or is North wearing the same outfit that Selena Gomez wears in the "Taki Taki" video?

Selena.jpg

• Love 7

Wendy Williams Warns Kim Kardashian She’ll Have ‘Rough Skin’ If She Keeps Sleeping In Her Makeup

“Keeping your makeup on causes clogged pores, it causes rough skin, and it’s going to catch up with you,” the talk show host warned on her show, December 12. “It won’t catch up with her [Kim] because she has makeup artists on call all the time, I don’t believe that,” Wendy added, explaining that Kim most likely has ulterior motives.

“She’s probably trying to sell something in her line, you know, something permanent — a type of makeup and you guys will buy it,” Wendy said. “She’s hypnotizing you now by telling you, ‘This is what I do.'” Honestly, we’d probably sleep with our makeup too if Kim said she did it…

• Love 2
On 12/12/2018 at 3:23 PM, vast wasteland said:

Wendy is probably right on the money about Kim putting her name on  "permanent" long lasting makeup line. Because with as much time she spends getting her makeup done and spent at the dermatologist office getting fillers and whatnot you'd think she'd know how to take care of her skin especially her face. Plastic surgery, Botox injections and other fillers won't help or fix bad skin

• Love 6

Kim Kardashian Has Two Makeup Rules For North West

In an interview with Refinery29 for the launch of KKW Fragrance at Ulta, Kardashian West says that she is all too aware of West's makeup fascination.

"I already know North is into makeup for sure," Kardashian West says. "She had friends over this weekend and some of her girlfriends came and they were just all in her room, giving themselves makeovers. I was like, OK, she’s really, really into makeup. When companies send makeup and I have a lot, I’ll give it to her."

But Kardashian West also wants to enforce some rules for North — who just turned five this summer — and told us she plans to take the same approach as her late father, Robert Kardashian. "I remember when I was 14, my dad for Christmas got me a makeup class," Kardashian West says. "And I went to makeup school. He was like, 'I don't want you girls looking crazy. If you’re gonna wear makeup, I want you to learn to do it in the right way.' That was really helpful and I think I will take a cue from that. I’m definitely going to set guidelines."

Though in the Kardashian West household, those guidelines will be pretty liberal. "I don't think she should wear lashes or too dark of a lipstick," Kardashian West says. But she also recognizes that makeup is about more than just flaunting particular facial features. "It is a form of expression," she says. "So I want her to express herself, but I want her to be appropriate, too."

She turned 5 this summer?????  And she has makeup rules?????

ec61bd46-5d7f-42b2-af19-bd3eca8d1ca2.jpg

• Love 13

"I don't think she should wear lashes...". That's some weak tea, Kim.  Who on earth is proposing that a five year old wear fake eyelashes?  Except reprehensible stage mothers who push their little girls into beauty pageants.

• Love 18

Kim Kardashian West Teases KarJenner Christmas Card in Glittery Family Photo Shoot

And riding the Christmas card issue into the ground, Kim continues with this earth shattering cliffhanger:

I’m here with all my sisters and my mom. Do you think I should pop upon them with a photographer and shoot our family Christmas card?” the KKW Beauty founder asked her followers on Instagram Stories.

“I think I can get this done,” Kim added. “I can maybe pull this off in an hour. But do we want a sisters/mom Christmas card or do we want all the kids here? I can try to get the kids here and surprise everyone. What do I do guys? Christmas card today? Should I try to get them to do a Christmas card today?”

She added on Twitter: “Ok I have all of my sisters and my mom on set! I’m trying to surprise them with a Christmas Card shoot but just thought of this idea and Kanye is out of town! 😭 What do I do????”

kardashian.jpg

And who the hell is that third Kardashian clone?  is that Khloe?

Edited 2 minutes ago by vast wasteland.

Edited by vast wasteland
  • Love 3

Considering their ratings are in the shitter, I highly doubt there's anyone waiting with baited breath for the Kristmas Kard reveal. 

Kim and Khloe are flat out hideous. I'm surprised their lips haven't exploded from all that filler. 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, GaT said:

Yep, that's Khloe, looking completely unrecognizable. Scroll down in the article, there's another picture of her from her IG (or one of those accounts)

I thought that was a family friend - looks like she has a pointy nose now; contouring of course.

• Love 5
28 minutes ago, Frost said:

No mention of her brother?   Does Kim remember she has a brother?

If he’s not in her show, he doesn’t exist. 

Regarding the Drake thing ... it’s totally childish. Kanye is “ ramped up” which must be Km speak for “off his meds” I’m figuring his fellow rappers are tired of his accusatory twitters and Instagrams. I doubt Drake is threatening anyone’s family and if Kim really thinks he did, she should call the police. I don’t think they monitor celebrity tweets looking for possible crimes. 

If it’s true Kylie isn’t attending Xmas at the Kardashian’s because Kanye”dissed” Travis, Kris is not going to be happy. 

• Love 5
4 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

Whay does Kim know about the history of music or stage design? Bwahahahahaha.

Look at the people she hangs with.. I wouldn’t call any of them intelligent, let alone brilliant. 

Did she ever get her kid back from Cleveland?

If someone is threatening your family, I don’t think an Instagram I post is gonna do much to protect them . But then 911 would probably laugh at them if they called this “threat” in.

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 4

So what's up with this North looks just like Kim push that's going on?  North looks more like Kanye, imo.  Chicago looks like Kim.  

The photo shoot pics are cute.  Kim's dress needed to be 2 inches longer, but i guess it's better than some other outfits. 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, BrindaWalsh said:

So what's up with this North looks just like Kim push that's going on?  North looks more like Kanye, imo.  Chicago looks like Kim. 

For sure. The pics are really cute though. But the older North gets she looks more and more like Kanye. Chicago is Kim's twin! I didn't even realize just how much she looked like her until Kim posted this 

• Love 3