Type keyword(s) to search

Kim Kardashian Thomas Humphries West

• Start Topic

If she wants her ass to look smaller now I wonder why she just doesn't get her ass reduced? I don't know if she has implants or fat injections but either way I'm sure it could be fixed.

45 minutes ago, iwasish said:

Is she shilling perfume or eye shadow?

This particular weird photoshoot is for her KKW pigments loose powders/eye shadows.

• Love 1

She gave herself the loooong torso and loooong thighs of her dreams. Bwahaha!

(I think part of the reason she injected her ass/hips was to balance the width of her shoulders). 

What a pathetic, needy skank.

Does she personally teach her kids about privacy/modesty and "good touch/bad touch" or is that farmed out to the staff? At what (early) age will North be sporting kiddie ass floss? Sorta gives new meaning to "no one except Mommy and Daddy can touch what your swimsuit covers" ...

Edited by suomi
typo
  • Love 8
3 hours ago, howmanywords said:

If she wants her ass to look smaller now I wonder why she just doesn't get her ass reduced? I don't know if she has implants or fat injections but either way I'm sure it could be fixed.

This particular weird photoshoot is for her KKW pigments loose powders/eye shadows.

Maybe concentrate on the eyes if you want to sell eyeshadow?

I think she creates product to sell just for the opportunity to take naked pictures.

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 15
3 hours ago, howmanywords said:

She's kind of stuck. Her giant ass is what made her famous, and (for reasons nobody on this board including myself seem to understand LOL) what keeps her popular. If she gets rid of the thing, she may lose followers, but as long as she has it, she's never going to have the body she wants.

• Love 8

Thing is, her original ass really wasn't that huge.  She just came up during a time when the pancake ass was in.  So everybody thought her ass was sooooo huge.  I think I remember watching the original E true hollywood story on Kim back in the day and they said one of the reasons Kim stood out so much when she first started appearing was Paris was how different she looked from everybody.  At the time, Paris, Nicole Richie & Co were basically walking hangers they were so stick thin.  Same with a lot of the Hills girls that everybody was obsessed with in the early 2000s.  As were the starlets from the OC, for example. 

So when Kim showed up with her dark hair, dark complexion, and  all her curves, she stood out even more and her ass became her thing.  Same with Beyonce, and around the same time.  Everybody was obsessed with her ass as well.  Except Beyonce had more than her figure to back her up -- obviously.  Kim only had the sex-symbol status to get her career going.  

• Love 10
2 hours ago, Shangrilala said:

Thing is, her original ass really wasn't that huge.  She just came up during a time when the pancake ass was in.  So everybody thought her ass was sooooo huge.  I think I remember watching the original E true hollywood story on Kim back in the day and they said one of the reasons Kim stood out so much when she first started appearing was Paris was how different she looked from everybody.  At the time, Paris, Nicole Richie & Co were basically walking hangers they were so stick thin.  Same with a lot of the Hills girls that everybody was obsessed with in the early 2000s.  As were the starlets from the OC, for example. 

So when Kim showed up with her dark hair, dark complexion, and  all her curves, she stood out even more and her ass became her thing.  Same with Beyonce, and around the same time.  Everybody was obsessed with her ass as well.  Except Beyonce had more than her figure to back her up -- obviously.  Kim only had the sex-symbol status to get her career going.  

I will always remember that Kanye said the first time he ever saw Kim, she was in a picture/interview/something with Paris Hilton. At that time, Paris was one of the biggest stars in the world. Kanye said as soon as he saw Kim, he wanted to know more about her. He thought her name was pronounced "card-a-shawn". I have every confidence that her non-cookie-cutter looks are what made him notice her, & what definitely made her stand out in Hollywood. Plus, original-recipe Kim was absolutely stunning. During her Reggie years, I'd say she was one of the most beautiful women in the entire world. Now, eh, maybe in the top 50% of women, & it's not because she's older than she was back then, it's the radical surgeries. 

I rag on Kanye as much as anyone, but I really do think he was instantly smitten with her, & was for several years. I have no explanation for why he basically sat back & watched her butcher herself, & become unrecognizable from the girl he spotted in a picture with Paris, or convinced her to completely change her way of dress, so she was a drab bore, wearing workout clothes all the time, but I genuinely think he was into her for years. 

• Love 8
7 hours ago, BitterApple said:

It's okay, Chicago. Just grin and bear it. Only 17 more years until you and Saint can take your trust funds and run for the hills. 

Go where? By then Kim and Kris will have her locked into a long, long  contract for KUWTK, The Next Generation.

• Love 3

Part of me loves that photo.  Probably because of the sweetness that is Chicago in her mamas arms.  The other part is again confused.  The expression is too forced for a mother snuggling her baby.

And what is with the photo shopping lately?  It once again looks like they pasted her head from another photo onto this body.  Not to mention the left side is completely disproportionate from the right, despite the angle of the photographer.  Her arm appears from a completely non-existent, no sign it exists shoulder.  

• Love 7
6 hours ago, suomi said:

I wonder how much time was spent convincing her to wear pants for that photo shoot.

No go on a top though. Old habits die hard. 

Surprised Dave LaChapelle allowed a baby on the set. Didn’t he have a thing about that when they did the Christmas card, that he had no experience with kids? 

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 2
On 10/25/2018 at 1:56 AM, vast wasteland said:

This is such an ugly picture.  It reminds me of a bad 1970s pulp science fiction cover or the bad 70s painting on the side of a van.  In no way does it inspire me to check out her eye shadow.  If I hadn't been told it was an ad for eye shadow, I would have thought that it was an ad for some bad cologne.

• Love 15
On ‎10‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 9:39 AM, BitterApple said:

I thought that was an Asian woman when I first looked at the picture. Kim is a mess.

Those cat eyes are getting more and more pronounced. Whatever would the entire Kardashian/Jenner girls do without photoshop, botox, Brazilian butt lifts, and plastic surgery. They must keep the entire plastic surgery guys in business in Beverly Hills. 

• Love 6
On ‎10‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 9:54 AM, howmanywords said:

Chicago looks like she's over this already

Poor baby. So young to be used as a prop. Another kid that looks like she favors Kanye in the looks department. It must kill Kim that none of her kids resemble her. I wonder if that is the reason she has thought about having a 4th child. Keep having them until one eventually looks like Kim. She is so shallow, I can really believe that.  That being said, Kanye sure produces some cute kids. Who would have thunk it?

• Love 7

On ‎10‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 9:54 AM, howmanywords said:

Chicago looks like she's over this already

Poor baby. So young to be used as a prop

But not just a prop.  A prop in a 'sexy' photo of the baby's mother.  It's just icky on so many levels.

• Love 12

The kids are cute but my eye immediately went to "NEO-CONFEDERATE MEETING" on the whiteboard.  WTH is that?  I know the entries are supposed to be jokes (MALL ROBBERY, etc).  But I'm looking side eye at something called a Neo-Confederate.

• Love 8

NIGHTLY POP US Kim Kardashian Calls Friends "R*******" for Not Recognizing Her Pamela Anderson Halloween Costume

Needless to say, followers immediately picked up on her use of the word. Kim has since apologized for her comment.

"I want to apologize for what I said in a recent video post that is inappropriate and insensitive to the special needs community," she said in a comment to E! News. "I try to learn from my mistakes, and this is one of those times. Please know that my intention is always pure, and in this case, it was a mistake. I'm sorry."

Facile.  If "your intentions are always pure," why is that word even in your vocabulary.  Use of that word, to me, indicates your true intention and reflects exactly how you feel.  Maybe spend some time volunteering with those less fortunate so you can get a small inkling of their challenges and how they are bullied and discriminated against and marginalized.  Or put your money where your mouth is.  Because if you were donating money in such a way, I am absolutely convinced it would be used as media fodder to convince us you couldn't possibly be as crass and shallow as you are.

Edited by vast wasteland
  • Love 14

There was a controversy a few months ago where Kourtney also used the word "r*******" and she did the same backtracking/apology when she got slammed. Such classy women using that word. 

21 minutes ago, GaT said:

I like the fact that people didn't recognize her costume because they were "too f--king young", Kimmy is starting to feel her age.

Funny thing is Kylie knew who she was. But yeah Kim sounded way too sensitive over something silly like people not recognizing her costume.

• Love 4

imo Kim should stop looking for excuses to put her body parts on display - she should just install a spinning platform in her front yard and stand on it naked from sun-up til sun-down on the daily. 

• Love 14

Kim Kardashian Is Very Sorry For Saying The R-Word

Because Kim exists almost solely on social media, she spent a good chunk of time at the party filming Instagram Stories of herself asking various people to guess her costume. No one could, except Kylie Jenner. Not getting showered with attention really kills Kim’s buzz, and TMZ says that in one of the videos, she described those who didn’t have a clue who she was as “r*******.” People flipped and called her out on her use of such a pejorative. Kim deleted the video, and issued this apology:

“I want to apologize for what I said in a recent video post that is inappropriate and insensitive to the special needs community. I try to learn from my mistakes and this is one of those times. Please know that my intention is always pure, and in this case, it was a mistake. I’m sorry.”

Kim’s apology is about 80% all about her, but it’s still an apology. And it went in a totally different direction than I thought it would.  I was expecting her to cobble together some bullshit about how the word is actually French and means slow, and that since talks and thinks about as fast as a Sony Walkman with dying batteries, she’s basically reclaiming the word for herself.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, howmanywords said:

Funny thing is Kylie knew who she was. But yeah Kim sounded way too sensitive over something silly like people not recognizing her costume.

I'm guessing Kylie either already knew who she was, or they had discussed possible costumes & Pamela Anderson was mentioned. No way they go to a costume party together without checking to see what each other is going to wear so they don't end up in the same thing. 

• Love 7
38 minutes ago, GaT said:

I'm guessing Kylie either already knew who she was, or they had discussed possible costumes & Pamela Anderson was mentioned. No way they go to a costume party together without checking to see what each other is going to wear so they don't end up in the same thing. 

I’d love one if them go to a party dressed as Kim in one of her major fashion fails.

Maybe as a pregnant orca? or a pregnant floral couch? Anything in spandex running shorts or puffy jackets!!$

• Love 8

Watching Kim strut around as Pam, I notice she pushes her ass out and up. It reminds me of a cat I had as a kid, we were late getting her spayed and she went into heat. I remember her slinking around the screened in porch on her belly with her ass in the air, yowling. 

I was listening to a morning news show and they commented in the huge drop in ratings the last few weeks with KUWTK. I myself rarely watch it on Sunday anymore. I’ll wait and catch  sometime during the week, it’s really boring and forced now. 

• Love 5
On 11/1/2018 at 8:40 PM, nexxie said:

In the video (third pic), they are telling the boys something - “no cheese” or “no teeth” or something. wtf?!

Not a lot of experience taking pics of kids? I’m not one to defend Kim, and theoretically saying “cheese” is supposed to help a kid smile, but in reality...it doesn’t. Especially if it’s more than one kid and you’re trying to take a shot. 

Just going by my elementary teacher experience. 

• Love 2

I started this in Kourtney's thread because she posted a picture, but this is Kim at that same event closeup. Besides the fact that her lips are enormous, what has she done to her face? She looks a good 10 years older & really harsh.

5742780-6350789-Special_night_Kim_added_

• Love 7

I work in the makeup industry and I see daily what makeup does to skin (its always been advised to "air out" your skin and wear zero makeup for even a day to let it breathe). Even with all the fancy skin treatments Kim gets, that amount of glam that she piles on is taking its toll.  Other than the botched plastic surgery it looks like her pores are not only large but badly clogged especially her forehead  Usually concealers and foundations that are heavy on oil do that. Damn no wonder she goes heavy on the photoshopping.  The sad thing is even with her skin in bad shape the couple of recent times shes been seen makeup free she still looks 10x better than the excessive "glam".

• Love 9

She looks harsh because she’s miserable. Her marriage is not she thought it would be, ratings are tanking and she rapidly aging.

1 hour ago, suomi said:

Her forehead looks like the outside of a lemon or an orange in that photo GaT posted. Jeez. 

It matches the cellulite on her ass and legs. 

• Love 10

E is having an awards show, The E! People’s Choice Awards. One of the awards is for Fashion Icon. They’re giving it to Victoria Beckham. How do you think Kim feels about that?

• Love 3
19 hours ago, GaT said:

I started this in Kourtney's thread because she posted a picture, but this is Kim at that same event closeup. Besides the fact that her lips are enormous, what has she done to her face? She looks a good 10 years older & really harsh.

5742780-6350789-Special_night_Kim_added_

Gawd!  She looks hideous!

• Love 4
14 hours ago, GaT said:

E is having an awards show, The E! People’s Choice Awards. One of the awards is for Fashion Icon. They’re giving it to Victoria Beckham. How do you think Kim feels about that?

They’re just a bunch of jealous haters.

• Love 1

Apparently Ray J is talking about  what sex with Kim was like, & he's claiming she would stop to fix her makeup during sex. I don't care what she says, that sounds completely Kim to me. She say he's a liar.

Kim and I had fun times — marathon sessions. But she didn’t like getting sweaty and would stop to do her make-up if she did,” he remarked, according to the outlet. “She liked to look dope during sex, the right lighting, setting the mood. She was wild — there was a red Louis Vuitton trunk of sex toys

• Love 2