Kim Kardashian Thomas Humphries West

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, iwasish said:
1 hour ago, vast wasteland said:

Honestly, words fail me.

It must hurt to pull that thong out.

giphy.gif

soon to be announced:

The Brand New Kim Kardashian approved "Thong Removal Tool."  You no longer have to struggle with using your hands, this handy dandy device does the work for you!  Watch the video to see how easily you can dislodge your thong from the depths of your chemically/surgically enhanced buttocks.  No animals have been harmed for the filming of this video.  

• Love 7

In the world the Kardashians inhabit, is this the highest form of flattery?

Kim Kardashian fanatic who spent over $500k on cosmetic treatments including rib removal and EIGHT butt enhancements reveals she is 'retiring' from plastic surgery

image.png.f930483fd2c16321a6cae8735a1e7c5c.png

Jennifer has had six pints of fat put into her butt. She said: 'I feel that I

look like a Kardashian now, my butt is very big right now and wherever I

go everyone wants a picture with me'

• Love 2

So gangsta.

kim-kardashian18.jpg&w=1100&q=85

Kardashian West, 37, filmed a video of herself wearing neon green extensions and as she opened up her mouth, she revealed a diamond grill on her lower teeth which read, “KIM.”

Although Kardashian West has been accessorizing more since the traumatic incident, she opened up about the new precautions she takes in her life to stay safe.

“I think I really attribute that experience that I had in Paris to helping me shut down and completely not worry about the digital world and live in the moment and at home and with my kids and my family and my husband,” she said in a candid interview with Wealthsimple.

“I never say my whereabouts,” Kardashian West added. “And if I do, I make sure there is tons of security outside. I will do something, save it, and then post it when I leave.”

Kim Kardashian Wears Diamond 'Kim' Grill as She Continues Flashy Style Streak

26 minutes ago, iwasish said:

What’s that big black thing approaching her mouth......??

Looks like a shadow from the phone she’s taking her selfie with. Oh wait! She’s not interested in taking selfies anymore. Yeah right. *sarcasm* 

• Love 9

Interesting interview with Kanye today, crying and trying to explain his slavery remarks. I read that he hired back his old manager at Kim’s insistance. 

He basically states he was talking out of his ass because he knows very little about the subject. 

• Love 1
6 hours ago, iwasish said:

Interesting interview with Kanye today, crying and trying to explain his slavery remarks. I read that he hired back his old manager at Kim’s insistance. 

He basically states he was talking out of his ass because he knows very little about the subject. 

He tried to blame TMZ by saying that he needed more time to think about the question & that's why he didn't explain what he was saying enough. Only problem with that is that nobody asked him a question, he just came out with that garbage all by his little self.

Edited by GaT
  • Love 10
42 minutes ago, GaT said:

He tried to blame TMZ by saying that he needed more time to think about the question & that's why he didn't explain what he was saying enough. Only problem with that is that nobody asked him as question, he just came out with that garbage all by his little self.

I suspect the Kardashian machine has come down hard on him and he’s been told to take his meds or else. He seemed pretty subdued. I thought his whining about Drake was kind of childish but then he is childish whenever things don’t go his way.

it seems he’s been keeping in touch with Caitlyn, I can’t imagine that goes over well with Kris or Kim. 

He blamed Jimmy for not allowing him the opportunity to explain his Pres. Bush doesn’t care about blacks people vs his support for Pres. Trump.

Always someone else’s fault !

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 8

It looked like from her Instagram stories she was playing football with Saint. I figure even if she never actually played i would cut her a tiny bit of slack if Saint wanted her to, but then I realized even the damn toy football had to be color coordinated with her new neon green obsession and I rolled my eyes.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, howmanywords said:

It looked like from her Instagram stories she was playing football with Saint. I figure even if she never actually played i would cut her a tiny bit of slack if Saint wanted her to, but then I realized even the damn toy football had to be color coordinated with her new neon green obsession and I rolled my eyes.

Exactly, if this was real she wouldn't have a color coordinated football, it's a photoshoot.

• Love 11
On ‎8‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 11:07 PM, iwasish said:

I suspect the Kardashian machine has come down hard on him and he’s been told to take his meds or else. He seemed pretty subdued. I thought his whining about Drake was kind of childish but then he is childish whenever things don’t go his way.

it seems he’s been keeping in touch with Caitlyn, I can’t imagine that goes over well with Kris or Kim. 

He blamed Jimmy for not allowing him the opportunity to explain his Pres. Bush doesn’t care about blacks people vs his support for Pres. Trump.

True!  Blamed the public for his liposuction, which led to emotional problems.

• Love 1
On 8/30/2018 at 11:07 PM, iwasish said:

Kanye's next album should be titled 'Forever Victim'. All album purchases can be accompanied by a bottle of his salty tears - God knows he's always crying about some shit or another - he should have more than enough.

The thing is that Kanye isn't being put on the spot and saying stupid things under pressure. He offers the world his stupid comments because in the moment, he thinks he's going to be credited with saying something profound and genius. I mean, how often do we hear Kim refer to him as that? He surrounds himself with people who feed the ugly of his soul than to get the man real help. People who are willing to let him go off the rails because it means some publicity. Getting backlash after realizing that there aren't enough stupid people in the world that believe his nonsense as ramblings of a genius doesn't make it anyone else's obligation to give him the air time to 'clarify' himself. He's got enough famous people surrounding him who live on their social media platforms - let them help him get the word on and do damage control. I know he's got inner demons to deal with, but it's hard to root for someone who surrounds himself with toxicity and then I'm supposed to feel sorry that they aren't getting any better.

• Love 6
On 8/31/2018 at 6:13 AM, skipnjump said:

This is just not a good look.  And great way to advertise your "low-key" live since your robbery by wearing a diamond grill....Sigh.

Her lips look as bad as Kim Zolciak’s/Brielle’s. ?

• Love 2
3 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

Kanye's next album should be titled 'Forever Victim'. All album purchases can be accompanied by a bottle of his salty tears - God knows he's always crying about some shit or another - he should have more than enough.

The thing is that Kanye isn't being put on the spot and saying stupid things under pressure. He offers the world his stupid comments because in the moment, he thinks he's going to be credited with saying something profound and genius. I mean, how often do we hear Kim refer to him as that? He surrounds himself with people who feed the ugly of his soul than to get the man real help. People who are willing to let him go off the rails because it means some publicity. Getting backlash after realizing that there aren't enough stupid people in the world that believe his nonsense as ramblings of a genius doesn't make it anyone else's obligation to give him the air time to 'clarify' himself. He's got enough famous people surrounding him who live on their social media platforms - let them help him get the word on and do damage control. I know he's got inner demons to deal with, but it's hard to root for someone who surrounds himself with toxicity and then I'm supposed to feel sorry that they aren't getting any better.

And he really should spend some time reading up about slavery in the US. He should be ashamed of himself for knowing relatively nothing on  the topic, IMo.

Edited by DangerousMinds
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

And he really should spend some time reading up about slavery in the US. He should be ashamed of himself for knowing relatively nothing on  the topic, IMo.

Or concentrate on making glow in the dark shoes for his daughter and keep his mouth shut the rest of the time.

I did laugh at how fast Kim responded to the Drake hook up rumor. 

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 2
17 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

He doesn't really know much about anything. He claims that he doesn't read so he's pretty much someone who uses his ignorance as a means to claim that he's a 'free thinker'. It's easy to be on the opposite side of an argument if you're the only one in the room whose wanting to have opinions on things that they have little to no knowledge about. The best you can expect from Kanye is that his opinions are based on anecdotal evidence (instead of random thoughts put together to form an incoherent argument with zero substance or background to it...which is also what he does).

• Love 6

so someone high up is taking her seriously.

I think someone high up is taking her high profile seriously.  I'm not going to say anything bad about trying to get clemency for someone worthy, but I'm not giving Kim any accolades either.  There's somebody on her team feeding her names and stories.  It's better than another nude photo shoot but it's just as much of a photo op.

• Love 11

The grandma was most likely going to get a pardon whether or not Kim was involved. Pres. Trump likes to be around celebrities so I’m sure the photo op was for his scrapbook. I’m sure he was disappointed she covered her tits. 

Lets see her go get a pardon for someone less sympathetic and Ill believe she’s got something to offer other than tits and ass.  

• Love 6

She Tweeted this:

"It started with Ms. Alice, but looking at her and seeing the faces and learning the stories of the men and women I've met inside prisons I knew I couldn't stop at just one. It's time for REAL systemic change."

And all I thought of was "does she really know someone who knows how to use the word "systemic"?"

• Love 11
56 minutes ago, GaT said:

Why is she doing this for one person at a time? Why isn't is going to the White House with a list of people?

I fully support what she's doing but not gonna lie, seeing Meek Mill on Jimmy Fallon last night talking about he's working to free a MILLION people from the justice system cracked me up. I was like damn now that's putting work in!

The guy she's pushing for now is someone who got a ridiculous sentence but his story is a little different than Alice (and has served 8 years so far). I'll be curious to see how this plays out. The story is interesting.

1 hour ago, GaT said:

She Tweeted this:

And all I thought of was "does she really know someone who knows how to use the word "systemic"?"

So now she’s going around the country visiting inmates? 

How many times did she have to practice saying it?

This is a woman who questioned if any new flavors of deodorant had been released since the last time she’d been in a store.

• Love 7

It’s good that Kim is getting people’s draconian sentences commuted/pardoned, but presenting cases to the president individually at a rate of one a year has got to be the least efficient method. I’d be truly impressed if she advocated for sentencing reform.

• Love 1

Kim posted this..geez people are savages! I find Khloe annoying as hell but its pretty mean to call her baby such harsh words where she can read them. Unfortunately I think that's the reality that baby is going to deal with as she gets older and is seen more with her cousins

• Love 2

Kim is such a bitch for doing this. She knows damn well what the comments were the last time she posted a picture of Chi and True, so why set her sister up like that again? Just like that time she made sure to mention North was the only one with a star named for her: with Penelope standing right there. She's doing this on purpose.

I don't even think True is an ugly baby, but the sisters have spent their entire lives treating beauty as a competition. It sucks, but it's not surprising their fans and snarkers carry it over onto the kids.

• Love 13

imo all three - True, Chi and Stormi - are cute, adorable babies, each with their own distinctive look.

People suck.

(Whatever happened to that photo shoot with the three babies way back in the beg. of July?)

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 10
41 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

Kim is such a bitch for doing this. She knows damn well what the comments were the last time she posted a picture of Chi and True, so why set her sister up like that again? Just like that time she made sure to mention North was the only one with a star named for her: with Penelope standing right there. She's doing this on purpose.

I don't even think True is an ugly baby, but the sisters have spent their entire lives treating beauty as a competition. It sucks, but it's not surprising their fans and snarkers carry it over onto the kids.

Khloe posted it too.

12 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

Did she? Wow, that surprises me.

I’m sure Khloe thinks her baby is the cutest thing ever (I think she’s cute too) - the problem is going to be Kim’s fragile ego. There’s that comment you mentioned about North with P there, and the one about Kourtney being the least interesting or whatever to look at - Kim must love that Chi looks like her, and everyone must mention it. 

• Love 8
1 hour ago, BitterApple said:

Part of me wants to think she genuinely just thought it was a cute pic but yeah sadly at this point she knows what the comments are going to be.

And you know little Chi is poised to become Kim's new favored child because of how much she looks like her. The most common comment every time a picture of Chicago is posted is "Kim she's your twin. She's gorgeous"! That must be doing some job on the ego of someone who's already so narcissistic

• Love 8
58 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

Part of me wants to think she genuinely just thought it was a cute pic but yeah sadly at this point she knows what the comments are going to be.

And you know little Chi is poised to become Kim's new favored child because of how much she looks like her. The most common comment every time a picture of Chicago is posted is "Kim she's your twin. She's gorgeous"! That must be doing some job on the ego of someone who's already so narcissistic

Kim doesn’t even look like Kim anymore.

• Love 11

Lulz! North better step up her game and model those Yeezy's without complaint, otherwise Mommy's going to replace her with her latest showpiece!

• Love 10
3 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Lulz! North better step up her game and model those Yeezy's without complaint, otherwise Mommy's going to replace her with her latest showpiece!

The sad part is that’s actually how it works with narcissistic mothers - wouldn’t be surprised if releasing Kim’s sex tape really was Kris’ meal ticket idea, and who knows what Kim might come up with for her own cash cows daughters!

• Love 8

Ugh, Kim is so boring! Would it kill her to have some fun once in a while?

I used to take Zumba and hip hop dance classes at my gym. Some people were amazing and others could barely do the steps, but nobody cared. Everyone just had a great time and got some exercise. I can't imagine living life being so paranoid about my image. What a drag.

• Love 5
9 minutes ago, iwasish said:

Maybe that’s why she was such an unenthusiastic bore in her sex tape.

There are two films I’m happy never to have seen - Kim K’s sex tape and Jaws (spend too much time in the ocean).

Since narcissists are actually insecure, she probably has performance anxiety dancing or having sex. Kim might have decided a long ago that it’s easier just to look good and leave it at that.

• Love 6