Type keyword(s) to search

Kim Kardashian Thomas Humphries West

• Start Topic

FFS, a photo of her taking a photo of herself. Someone needs to trip her to the Hall of Mirrors in the Palace of Versailles. Then she could build one in her home and live happily ever after.

• Love 6

Supposedly they are coming back here on 10/19.

That pic posted above is from last week when she was at Google with Alice Johnson. She's been makeup free in Uganda (and looks miles better). On top of her overdoing fillers her excessive makeup shows she goes overboard with the contouring.

Edited by howmanywords
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, chocolatine said:

Wow

Richardson‘s spread is meant to show Kardashian West “in a never-before-seen light,” according to its press release.

How is this a "never-before-seen light"? She's naked, everybody in the world has seen her naked, it's ho-hum, Kim is naked again.

• Love 12
4 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Her face is so masculine looking now. If you didn't know who she was you'd swear she's a drag queen.

How does she even think that’s attractive, or cutting edge or even interesting? 

I wss  hoping the high point of their African trip would be a mauling by a pack of hyena or wild dogs. Instead we get this shit?

• Love 11

Um....is that even kim's body?  What a strange looking photo.  The amount of photoshopping here is kind of insane, but even still, it looks like they pasted her head on somebody elses shoulders and her legs onto somebody else's waist.  Seriously, that does not look like one seamless figure...no matter how disproportionate Kim may be.  

Her head is too small for the rest of the frame.  And seriously, one side of her neck is longer than the other.  

• Love 10

It is certainly not flattering at all, which seems strange, because I would think she would have some control over the images. ??‍♀️

On 10/12/2018 at 9:05 PM, suomi said:

Jeez, North in that photo, making vapid eyes and sucking to make cheek bones and a trout pout.

Edited by AntAnn
Sorry that stray quote was in there. I can’t delete it.
  • Love 2
57 minutes ago, AntAnn said:

It is certainly not flattering at all, which seems strange, because I would think she would have some control over the images. ??‍♀️

Kanye probably convinced her the photographer is some kind of genius and that she “had”to with with him. Another example of “ The Emperor has no clothes”with these two dolts falling for “shit as art”

• Love 11
1 hour ago, AntAnn said:

She's naked, to her that's as flattering as it gets.

• Love 7
Just now, GaT said:

She's naked, to her that's as flattering as it gets.

Soon as she hears there’ll be nudity she’s already booking a touch up on her laser hair removal. And having North play “find the freckles” on mommy. For each one she circles she gets a candy. 

• Love 9
12 minutes ago, iwasish said:

Soon as she hears there’ll be nudity she’s already booking a touch up on her laser hair removal. And having North play “find the freckles” on mommy. For each one she circles she gets a candy.  she can take candy from Saint.

Fixed that for you.

Edited by GaT
  • Love 8
50 minutes ago, suomi said:

The naked body cast lends a certain ambiance. Is that the chatelaine herself? Maybe a couple boob jobs ago? But the arms are hefty. Hard to say. 

I actually had to rewatch and look closely to find the body cast you mentioned. All I saw the first time around was a sea of beige.

• Love 1
On ‎10‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 12:21 AM, GaT said:

Soon as she hears there’ll be nudity she’s already booking a touch up on her laser hair removal. And having North play “find the freckles” on mommy. For each one she circles she gets a candy.  she can take candy from Saint.

Somewhere Kim is chuckling and smirking that her campaign to demonize North as a bad seed/evil sibling has been so successful. And all of this just to get attention for herself. But really, has anyone ever even seen pictures of North being mean to Saint? How sad for this little girl that from birth her mother has never had the least maternal instinct to protect her but instead has just used her for publicity and paparazzi fodder. As far as I’m concerned, Kim is the worst of all celebrity mothers by exposing her vulnerable young daughter to negative public scrutiny in this way, regardless of the real circumstances whatever they may be. Her troubled husband Kanye -- an adult -- is the only one she protects at all costs. I consider Kim even more cold-hearted and calculating than her own exploitive and money hungry mother Kris. And that’s saying something.

Edited by Veronique Bette
Duplicate post
  • Love 12

I've never seen a picture or video of North and Saint, or all three siblings, playing and having fun together. Maybe it's not as extreme as Kim claims, but I don't think they're close as a family unit. I think each kid basically lives a separate existence with their assigned nanny and they occasionally do stuff with their parents. 

• Love 6
37 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

I've never seen a picture or video of North and Saint, or all three siblings, playing and having fun together. Maybe it's not as extreme as Kim claims, but I don't think they're close as a family unit. I think each kid basically lives a separate existence with their assigned nanny and they occasionally do stuff with their parents. 

I think North gets lots of private mommy time without the other two. Saint is a boy and she has no use for him and I don’t think she ever really bonded with Chicago. It was clear from the things she asked the woman that had a child via surrogacy that she had doubts that she would feel the same as she did for “her” children. North is her golden goose, her mini me. 

• Love 13
2 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Yeah exactly. I can't remember seeing any pics or video of North and Saint looking like they get along all that well either. Its always Saint and Chicago playing and cuddling. Sibling rivalry can be ugly. Everything Kim has described is pretty much what I went through with my girls right down to my oldest hitting and shutting doors on her little sister, except things started changing after a couple of years. I have seen North acting like a very spoiled child many, many times out in public so I have no problem believing its bad behind closed doors especially now with not one but two siblings. She had a major tantrum in NY the day of her birthday all because she wanted Kanye to carry her into a restaurant.  I can see her acting up if Saint gets too much attention from daddy.

• Love 8

Why is there a more than 2 hour episode dedicated to Kim's birthday tonight?

EDITED: I actually watched the entire thing expecting it to be a homage to Kim, but about 80% was devoted to showing what a bitch Kim is. The other 20% was watching the setup & engagement of Kanye & Kim. I still don't understand why they decided to do this for her 38th birthday. They're just dragging out the season until we get to the Tristan stuff.

Edited by GaT
  • Love 3
8 hours ago, GaT said:

Why is there a more than 2 hour episode dedicated to Kim's birthday tonight?

EDITED: I actually watched the entire thing expecting it to be a homage to Kim, but about 80% was devoted to showing what a bitch Kim is. The other 20% was watching the setup & engagement of Kanye & Kim. I still don't understand why they decided to do this for her 38th birthday. They're just dragging out the season until we get to the Tristan stuff.

Or the divorce.... 

I didn’t watch the whole two hours but from what I did see, it was like watching the evolution(destruction perhaps is a better word) of Kim’s face.

It reminded me of that video that showed how Michael Jacksons face morphed into a mask. 

• Love 6
16 hours ago, iwasish said:

I think North gets lots of private mommy time without the other two. Saint is a boy and she has no use for him and I don’t think she ever really bonded with Chicago. It was clear from the things she asked the woman that had a child via surrogacy that she had doubts that she would feel the same as she did for “her” children. North is her golden goose, her mini me. 

North does seem to get a lot more time with Kim than the others...especially time in front of the paparazzi. I do think that once Chicago is old enough, she'll just tag along with them. Chicago is too small and can't even walk...how will the paparazzi get great shots of her ridiculously expensive designer outfits and shoes if she can't walk on her own to show it off?

• Love 6

I just can't anymore:

DWTS: Juniors: Kim Kardashian surprises goddaughter Sophia Pippen, but she still gets eliminated (see video)

The woman below did not lose on DWTS because she couldn't dance, but rather because she is shy. 

kim-kardashian-22.jpg%26w=2200%26c=sc%26 

'I was hysterically crying': Kim Kardashian recalls the time she caught stepdad Bruce Jenner wearing women's clothes

Vapid, self involved assessment of Caitlyn's cross dressing.  Not one little whiff of the impact on Caitlyn.  And I don't even care for Caitlyn.  It is ALL ABOUT KIM, how if affected her ("'I ran in and packed a bag so fast, I was shaking and ran out and called Kourtney and said "I have to come spend the weekend with you" and was hysterically crying.'), the power she felt she had and her self importance ('I thought, "Okay, if I tell her I’m going to break up their marriage and my little sisters aren't going to have their dad around, so I better keep my mouth shut,' Kim said. 'I didn’t say a word.'). 

Not a thought for the impact on the man she knew as a father she since was ~10 years old.  I guess I'm thinking that a 25 year old woman ('She told Alec, 'Nothing. I found out when I was maybe 25 and I walked in on Caitlyn, I mean it was Bruce but dressed up as a woman in the garage at my mom's house') would have a little more exposure (Hello, Hollywood fame whore family) to gender issues than to hysterically cry.  Like maybe ask, "Dad, what are you doing?"  He had been her father figure since she was ~ten years old.

She, Trump and Kanye are a trio made in heaven, as far as I'm concerned.  A happy triumvirate of narcissists.

Edited by vast wasteland
  • Love 10

Keeping up with Kim is like watching a train wreck over and over from a bunch of different angles - the sad part is what happens to the children who are along for the ride. Yet, Khloe chose Kim to raise True if anything happens to her. wtf?!

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 4
5 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Yet, Khloe chose Kim to raise True if anything happens to her. wtf?!

Probably because Kim lets her kids eat normal, while Kourtney makes them eat gluten, sugar, carb, every other trendy thing free. Also, (& this is just my opinion) I think she also chose Kim because if True somehow ended up with one of her sisters, Kim has mixed race children too, so True wouldn't be the only one in the family.

• Love 6
9 minutes ago, GaT said:

Probably because Kim lets her kids eat normal, while Kourtney makes them eat gluten, sugar, carb, every other trendy thing free. Also, (& this is just my opinion) I think she also chose Kim because if True somehow ended up with one of her sisters, Kim has mixed race children too, so True wouldn't be the only one in the family.

I guess Khloe would have no problem if True started selling pictures of her crotch alongside her cousins North and Chi the second they reach puberty.

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 7
33 minutes ago, GaT said:

All of the kids eat an awful lot of sugary treats, candy, ice cream. They're always seen going out for ice cream. 

• Love 3

If that whole story was even real and not a made up plot (I always put a question mark over anything we see on the show that doesn't seem to be an event that we didn't hear about in the news), I figure Khloe knows better than all of us the kind of mothers Kourt and Kim are. She sees the things that aren't going on in front of cameras, social media etc) that said..

2 hours ago, GaT said:

I think she also chose Kim because if True somehow ended up with one of her sisters, Kim has mixed race children too, so True wouldn't be the only one in the family

This crossed my mind as well.

• Love 2
4 hours ago, vast wasteland said:

I just can't anymore:

DWTS: Juniors: Kim Kardashian surprises goddaughter Sophia Pippen, but she still gets eliminated (see video)

The woman below did not lose on DWTS because she couldn't dance, but rather because she is shy. 

'I was hysterically crying': Kim Kardashian recalls the time she caught stepdad Bruce Jenner wearing women's clothes

Vapid, self involved assessment of Caitlyn's cross dressing.  Not one little whiff of the impact on Caitlyn.  And I don't even care for Caitlyn.  It is ALL ABOUT KIM, how if affected her ("'I ran in and packed a bag so fast, I was shaking and ran out and called Kourtney and said "I have to come spend the weekend with you" and was hysterically crying.'), the power she felt she had and her self importance ('I thought, "Okay, if I tell her I’m going to break up their marriage and my little sisters aren't going to have their dad around, so I better keep my mouth shut,' Kim said. 'I didn’t say a word.'). 

Not a thought for the impact on the man she knew as a father she since was ~10 years old.  I guess I'm thinking that a 25 year old woman ('She told Alec, 'Nothing. I found out when I was maybe 25 and I walked in on Caitlyn, I mean it was Bruce but dressed up as a woman in the garage at my mom's house') would have a little more exposure (Hello, Hollywood fame whore family) to gender issues than to hysterically cry.  Like maybe ask, "Dad, what are you doing?"  He had been her father figure since she was ~ten years old.

She, Trump and Kanye are a trio made in heaven, as far as I'm concerned.  A happy triumvirate of narcissists.

Now if it the show was “ Stars Dancing Naked” she’d have been a shoe in to win. 

I thought the first time she saw “Caitlyn” she   was a teenager. 

If she was 25 wasn’t the TV show already airing? Wouldn’t you think she would have given her mom a warning? I mean there are cameras around and lots of people walking around the house. Did she think it would just remain a secret? 

IMO, now that there is a big rift between Caitlyn  and the family, I think she should have just not discussed the situation, after all she’s  SOOO concerned about her little sisters. You can always tell when Kim is enjoying herself by talking about some one else.... her eyes get all bright and shiny and she can’t stop grinning. 

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 11
8 hours ago, iwasish said:

. You can always tell when Kim is enjoying herself by talking about some one else.... her eyes get all bright and shiny and she can’t stop grinning.

Which is funny / sad because the whole world is doing the same towards her husband.  She has got to be dying over all this.  Like, Bible.

• Love 9
On 10/22/2018 at 12:33 PM, vast wasteland said:

I just can't anymore:

Oh for Christ sake.  When I was ten, it was decided I could handle knowing that an aunt I was very close with was actually uncle Johnny. I remember feeling relieved because something always felt off, especially when he had to wear dresses and do “Girly” things.  He could finally be himself, and I was gifted his vintage dresses which I wore through high school and beyond..   it just felt right, and how wonderful he got to spend his last 15 years being himself.

kim just sucks.  She was a fucking adult when she saw Caitlyn in women’s clothing.  She’s such a tween in her ability to adult, 

• Love 12
13 minutes ago, Mu Shu said:

Oh for Christ sake.  When I was ten, it was decided I could handle knowing that an aunt I was very close with was actually uncle Johnny. I remember feeling relieved because something always felt off, especially when he had to wear dresses and do “Girly” things.  He could finally be himself, and I was gifted his vintage dresses which I wore through high school and beyond..   it just felt right, and how wonderful he got to spend his last 15 years being himself.

kim just sucks.  She was a fucking adult when she saw Caitlyn in women’s clothing.  She’s such a tween in her ability to adult, 

And it seems like she is using this story as salacious gossip, rather than a mature look at it.  At 10, one is able to be mature about things and understand that other people have feelings and emotions, like you did.  Kim still doesn't understand that.

• Love 8
50 minutes ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

Apparently on the October 28 episode, Kim meets with victims of the Parkland shooting.  

I wonder if Pink and the rest of the orphanage will be watching.

kim, you did one good thing.  This is pushing your do gooding into self promotion territory.  

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Mu Shu said:

I wonder if Pink and the rest of the orphanage will be watching.

kim, you did one good thing.  This is pushing your do gooding into self promotion territory.  

I’m sure she’ll bring Yeezys and lots of her own products, makeup and perfumes, cause you know nothing soothes PTSD like a pair of  Yeezy sneakers and a spritz of KKW. 

• Love 12
5 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

Oh, FFS. She has no real capacity for empathy.

Of course it’s on an episode... a very special episode, an all about Kim episode. She will do a couple of great talking heads about all she’s learned about the need for gun control and how she’s very involved in that and also getting murderers out of prison   (sorry,that’s another very special Kim episode).  And she’ll talk about now that she’s a mom (of 3), she’s very aware of so much more than hair and makeup and bling and being naked. 

• Love 7
7 hours ago, GaT said:

Her ass is seriously photoshopped in that picture. That looks like a normal ass, not her real super sized giant ass.

Looks like her leg was photoshopped also, split right down the middle. Is she shilling perfume or eye shadow?

• Love 1