Type keyword(s) to search

Kim Kardashian Thomas Humphries West

• Start Topic

7 hours ago, iwasish said:

I saw a pic of Blake Lively wearing a lime green pants suit. While it isn’t my choice of color, she looked beautiful AND 90% of her was covered!

Eeek! I just hope this neon fad will soon die a natural death. It literally gives me a headache, especially when seen in the head to toe combo that Blake chose. So hey, Blake, Kardashians, and all other celebrities sporting these blindingly bright colors: could you please at least only model neon as an accessory or just one small part of your outfit. Blake has said that she does not use a stylist so I'll give her the benefit of the doubt for going with the trend with this outfit as well as the double velvet blazer/no shirt look she sported a few days ago here in NYC where it is still summer!

5b7c86fdefdd1_blakelivelyneon.jpg.f27e9adc05e0223658a0549e6949a3a3.jpg5b7c8730038d0_blakelivelyblazer.thumb.jpg.06cb94a147283d7734fda320a08d34ac.jpg

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Veronique Bette said:

Blake has said that she does not use a stylist so I'll give her the benefit of the doubt for going with the trend with this outfit as well as the double velvet blazer/no shirt look she sported a few days ago here in NYC where it is still summer!

5b7c8730038d0_blakelivelyblazer.thumb.jpg.06cb94a147283d7734fda320a08d34ac.jpg

I did a double take when I saw this picture last week and the caption said that Blake was in NYC. The temperature was in the 90s that whole week with 60% humidity. I know a lot of people consider Blake a fashion icon, but I think the impracticality of some of her outfits makes her look like an idiot.

Topic? The Vivienne Westwood dress Kim's wearing is exceptionally ugly. I wonder whether it's an in-joke with some designers that if Vogue calls them to ask for a dress for Kim, they'll send their ugliest piece and enjoy watching Kim make a fool of herself. (I'll never believe that the couch dress from a few years ago wasn't a prank by Riccardo Tisci.)

• Love 8

They have a new sneak peak up for Sunday’s episode and Kim and Khloe are the worst with finding out kourtney May go away for Christmas with the kids. Kim even says something like “is she doing this for attention? Is she the new Rob?” This is why I can never be on Kim’s side. and I’ve said it before, I’m not really on Kourtneys but the way Kim can’t seem to comprehend that people can’t be on all the time is awful. Especially when it comes to her family.

• Love 7
36 minutes ago, WhosThatGirl said:

They have a new sneak peak up for Sunday’s episode and Kim and Khloe are the worst with finding out kourtney May go away for Christmas with the kids. Kim even says something like “is she doing this for attention? Is she the new Rob?” This is why I can never be on Kim’s side. and I’ve said it before, I’m not really on Kourtneys but the way Kim can’t seem to comprehend that people can’t be on all the time is awful. Especially when it comes to her family.

Haven’t seen that clip yet, but agree about Kim - for me, empathy and intention are important, and Kim often has no empathy and bad intentions toward her siblings/competitors.

• Love 6

I really like Blake (and I'm a huge Ryan fan) but she makes a decent amount of fashion blunders. In fact she was on the worst dressed lists for the VMA's. She can usually rock some odd outfits but sometimes I think she does need a stylist.

ETA:

Kim just posted this. WTF with those ugly slides not fitting Kanye when he goes to a wedding but for lounging on a beach they fit

Edited by howmanywords
  • Love 1

Have y'all seen the US Weekly rumors that supposedly Kim and Kanye are going to have a fourth child because apparently she has one embryo left and that embryo is a male embryo or boy embryo and they're going to place it inside of a gestational carrier to get baby number 4 going.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, howmanywords said:

I really like Blake (and I'm a huge Ryan fan) but she makes a decent amount of fashion blunders. In fact she was on the worst dressed lists for the VMA's. She can usually rock some odd outfits but sometimes I think she does need a stylist.

Blake as Blake doesn't really do it for me;  I get a Gwyneth-I'm-better-than-you vibe...but I am, always have, always will, be OBSESSED with Serena!!!

• Love 1
2 hours ago, nexxie said:

Haven’t seen that clip yet, but agree about Kim - for me, empathy and intention are important, and Kim often has no empathy and bad intentions toward her siblings/competitors.

Kim takes plenty of vacations and business trips without her kids. That’s her choice and her right. It’s also the right of all the others to set time limits on their availability. Kim wants to be a workaholic and have her hand in many businesses, fine, but unless she’s sharing the profits with the sisters, they have no obligation to inconvenience themselves to accommodate her scheduling issues. 

I noticed she doesn’t pull that crap with Kendall and Kylie. Probably because they’ve already pulled away from the sisterhood and KUWTK show. 

• Love 6
3 hours ago, howmanywords said:

Kim just posted this. WTF with those ugly slides not fitting Kanye when he goes to a wedding but for lounging on a beach they fit

I think that the shoes he wore to the wedding were actually Kim's shoes, she was seen wearing them a few days before. I don't know if he put on the wrong shoes by mistake (but how could he have not noticed?) or if it was one of Kanye's "interesting" fashions (more likely), or an attempt to get publicity (even more likely, & classless at someone's wedding) but the ones in the beach picture are clearly his.

• Love 8
5 hours ago, WhosThatGirl said:

Just saw the clip - wow, whatever happened to the Khloe and Kourtney team?! I have to think this is all for a storyline - or maybe they exaggerated things for the show - because here they are now, same as always. (Kim’s digs at Rob seem real, and sad. Wonder if it’s cuz Kris loved having a boy, as she’s said, and Kim was jelly.)

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, iwasish said:

I noticed she doesn’t pull that crap with Kendall and Kylie. Probably because they’ve already pulled away from the sisterhood and KUWTK show. 

Kylie and Kendall don’t rely on the show for a pittance pay check.

51 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Just saw the clip - wow, whatever happened to the Khloe and Kourtney team?! I have to think this is all for a storyline - or maybe they exaggerated things for the show - because here they are now, same as always. (Kim’s digs at Rob seem real, and sad. Wonder if it’s cuz Kris loved having a boy, as she’s said, and Kim was jelly.)

EVERYTHING they do is for a storyline. There is nothing genuine about them anymore. I don’t think they can stand to be around each other anymore, but they do so for their show pay check only.

On 8/21/2018 at 1:22 PM, vast wasteland said:

kim-k-crfb13-for-people-2.jpg&w=1100&q=8

Kim looks like a hybrid of a football player and a barrel.

• Love 4

I’m really confused on what the narrative is with this season. Also yeah.. the 2nd episode this season had an opening scene with Kim talking to James corden about being angry at Kourtney- that had to have been filmed recently. Because the episode Kim was on with James Corden was pretty recent. It was only on like four weeks ago and I know this because James said something to Kim in that scene about the game they were playing so.. they’re filming things out of order as well to keep to this narrative. 

Kim sounds awful though.  She sounds like a really mean person throughout all this with Kourtney. And this what lies my problems with Kim. The only person may be just as ba and awful and all that, but Kim and what she chooses to do doesn’t make her look better. The way she reacts, the fact that she always seems to act on the offense. And I know people think she’s always great a clap back but also.. I mean.. it makes her look at times like she doesn’t have a heart and that she is very mean. 

• Love 1

She’s miserable. She’s stuck married to a guy that she has to constantly worry that he’ll go off his meds and can’t extricate herself without looking like a cold hearted bitch. 

• Love 3

41923954.jpg&key=da8af4897dbaddfb7d8e490

Kim Kardashian Considers Possible Spinoff Show With Kanye West

Four years of marriage, three children...and one reality TV show with Kanye West? Kim Kardashianisn't totally rejecting the idea. 

E! News exclusively caught up with the reality star Tuesday night at Christie's and What Goes Around Comes Around's 25th Anniversary Auction in Beverly Hills, where we asked her when we might see her starring in a spinoff show with her famous husband. 

"I don't know," she answered with a laugh. "I don't know if that's something he would do, but you know I was in Miami recently and it did make me really miss Kourtney and Kim Take Miami, so I think I gotta—I don't know. That would be really fun to revisit that."

Edited by vast wasteland
On 22/08/2018 at 3:52 AM, vast wasteland said:

kim-k-crfb13-for-people-2.jpg&w=1100&q=8

You know, I said I wouldn't post any more links, then did.  It's because when I post something like the above, I feel I should post the source link in case anyone wants to read more or see more than just an excerpt.  I feel awkward commenting on a source that is not included for people to reference.  How do the rest of you feel about it?  Is this board primarily for people to discuss their views, assuming others will know what article/photo they are commenting on?  Not quite sure how to navigate my need to post sources and the boards view.  I could use some guidance, thanks.

I love links so I appreciate the context of comments made. Thank you.  ☺

• Love 2
On 8/22/2018 at 12:26 PM, howmanywords said:

ETA:

I have some very funky colored Polaroids like this from my family trip to the gulf Coast in 1982.  Strange, I didn’t see baby Ye nor baby Keeks there.  

Okay, let's sit back and analyze the timing on this.  First, the article about North sitting a different table than Kim in Miami, sparking some raised eyebrows.  Next, we have a parade in front of the paps "with her youngest and no nanny in sight."

We all need a guiding principle for our lives, right?  And what better one in this day and age than making decisions based on spin.

Kim Kardashian plays the doting hands-on mom while bonding with Chicago... after leaving North to 'sit at another table with nanny in Miami'

4F567F3C00000578-6091907-image-a-44_1535

Edited by vast wasteland
  • Love 2
10 minutes ago, vast wasteland said:

Okay, let's sit back and analyze the timing on this.  First, the article about North sitting a different table than Kim in Miami, sparking some raised eyebrows.  Next, we have a parade in front of the paps with her youngest and no nanny in sight."

Kim Kardashian plays the doting hands-on mom while bonding with Chicago... after leaving North to 'sit at another table with nanny in Miami'

4F567F3C00000578-6091907-image-a-44_1535

Pure joy: Kim looked ecstatic to see her baby Chicago smile and look so happy

I'm sure it's just a coincidence that the papps caught this picture of Kim being a good mommy, & I'm sure nobody did anything to make Chi look directly at the camera. I'm sure.

Sigh, every time I see a photo of Chi, I think, "poor True". It's going to be rough for her when she gets older.

• Love 10

FWIW a "source" told People that the reason North was at a different table was because they were filming for KUWTK and North didnt want to be on camera. I have no clue if thats true but I find it reasonable. She gets cranky with cameras lately.

7 minutes ago, GaT said:

Sigh, every time I see a photo of Chi, I think, "poor True". It's going to be rough for her when she gets older.

Same. Geez that child is adorable! I feel for True though if they grow up close like North and P.

• Love 4

I like it that she says that the reason is that 

According to sources, Kim and her friends were filming for their reality TV show Keeping Up With the Kardashians (you may have heard of it?) and North just wasn’t feeling camera ready.

“Kim was filming and North expressed that she didn’t want to be on camera, so she sat at a table next to Kim,” the source told People.

And apparently it’s a tactic all members of the family will employ when shooting as a way to protect their children’s privacy.

But honestly, my opinion only here, I find it ludicrous for a family of fame whores whose every move is monitored by paps to espouse "protecting their children's privacy."  I guess filming births and GYN OB appointments for a TV show is considered "protecting their children's privacy?"  And still wondering how they will explain to these protected children some of their familial exploits (sex tapes, blatantly sexual social media, drug use, extreme cosmetic surgery to name a few).  

The reason Kim Kardashian and North sit at different tables when they go to restaurants.

Edited by vast wasteland
  • Love 10
9 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

Same. Geez that child is adorable! I feel for True though if they grow up close like North and P.

And don't forget Stormi, she's adorable too.

• Love 6
10 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

It's so sad to me that we are already equating these INFANTS' worth with their physical appearance. But then again, these are Kartrashian kids. They have no chance, "pretty" or,not.

I'm not equating their worth with their looks, they will have to establish their worth when they grow up. I'm just saying that because all 3 of them are so close in age, they're always going to have their looks compared (like P & North will). One of them with be the "pretty one", & it's a possibility that there will be the "two pretty ones". Based on True's current looks, I don't think she's going to be one of them. Of course, that could all change as they grow older.

• Love 1

I think it is hard not to call a baby cute.

But also, really, what other attributes can you compliment a baby on?  They could be "alert, or "responsive," or maybe looking just a relative, or having mom's eyes.  Or adorable toes.  Can't really recognize scholastic achievement or kindness or value systems at that young age.

Plus, they are cute.  All of them, imo.

And to add to GAT's post, there is also the fact that they will be growing up in a family obsessed with looks, real or manufactured.  Kind of undermines a useful value system.

• Love 1
48 minutes ago, vast wasteland said:

I think it is hard not to call a baby cute.

But also, really, what other attributes can you compliment a baby on?  They could be "alert, or "responsive," or maybe looking just a relative, or having mom's eyes.  Or adorable toes.  Can't really recognize scholastic achievement or kindness or value systems at that young age.

Plus, they are cute.  All of them, imo.

And to add to GAT's post, there is also the fact that they will be growing up in a family obsessed with looks, real or manufactured.  Kind of undermines a useful value system.

Yeah, babies sadly really only have one objective as babies. and the objective isn”cute”, “adorable”, “beautiful”, etc so what else can we say.

And all the Kardashion babies have been adorable. Every single one of them. 

But I too worry about Storms and Tru, because they’re so close to Chi and not because of looks at all but because they’re in for shared birthday parties for the rest of their lives and shared attention. Anyone remember tht one scene with Kim talking about how she pointed out the North Star to north and north asked about her cousins having a star and Kim laughing said “I said there was only a North Star!”  

• Love 4

That North Star scene remains one of my all time favorite scenes ever.  I'm no Kourtney fan but her facial expression when Kim said "nooo I said there's only a North star" never fails to crack me up.

At one time Kanye swore he didn't want North exploited on KUWTK. That lasted all of 5 minutes. The thing is now is North is getting older. Kids are very vocal when they don't want or like something. It could be if she's saying she doesn't want to be filmed for TV they are allowing her to make choices. That's IF that's the case.  When she was little she used to yell at the paps "no pictures!". I wouldn't blame the kid if she was sick of the cameras.

• Love 5

North and the nanny = meh.  Maybe North didn't want the cameras on her.  She'd be just one in a lost of reality star kids who have said "no thanks" at times including her cousin Mason, who Kourtney has said goes through phases where he doesn't like the cameras.  Or maybe Kim knew that were discussing things during the shooting that she didn't want North exposed to.  In either case, that is actually Kim responding positively to her daughter, not just ditching her with the nanny.  (Not that it doesn't happen).  And any mom would agree - there are times when you go somewhere with your kids and get them settled to the side with a toy or coloring book so that you can have an adult conversation. The only in Kim's case is that with the Nanny in tow, North doesn't interrupt filming and the nanny helps her with anything. 

• Love 3

I'm glad that True's pinafore is too big and isn't touching her skin everywhere it's meant to because obviously that woven fabric is stiff and scratchy; knit fabric is much, much better for littles. It looks like it wasn't laundered to remove the sizing, which would make it a tad softer. And hopefully she was changed into something else after the photo was taken. I would cut a bitch who made me wear something stiff like that. 

• Love 4

https://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/celebs/a22800328/kim-kardashian-kanye-west-fourth-child-soon/

Yesterday, Us Weekly reported that Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are planning on having a fourth baby sometime soon. But last night at an event, E! asked Kim about the rumor and she said that she gave a very... confusing answer.

"I don't know, I don't know, I read that, I read something...none of that was true," Kim told them. "But I've been really open about it and talked about it on our show, so...I don't know."

• Love 1

True looks like she could be the great great great grandaughter of Hattie McDaniel.   Which would be about 1 million times better than being the grandaughter of Kris Jenner. 

Obviously she's not but that's literally who I see when I look at this picture.  

Edited by Shangrilala
  • Love 3
On 8/22/2018 at 4:30 PM, Aw my lahgs said:

Kylie and Kendall don’t rely on the show for a pittance pay check.

EVERYTHING they do is for a storyline. There is nothing genuine about them anymore. I don’t think they can stand to be around each other anymore, but they do so for their show pay check only.

Kim looks like a hybrid of a football player and a barrel.

She looks like one of those creepy dolls with a crocheted skirt that Italian grandmothers would put over extra toilet paper rolls on the back of their toilet tanks in the 80s.  Sitting, of course, on top of the shag tank cover, which was over the shag seat cover, and matching multi-piece shag area rugs.

• Love 11
9 hours ago, smores said:

She looks like one of those creepy dolls with a crocheted skirt that Italian grandmothers would put over extra toilet paper rolls on the back of their toilet tanks in the 80s.  Sitting, of course, on top of the shag tank cover, which was over the shag seat cover, and matching multi-piece shag area rugs.

Did you go to my Aunt Gemma's house????

• Love 6
20 hours ago, nexxie said:

Whatever happened to that cousin shoot of Chi, Stormi and True? That was done in early July and still no mag spread - maybe the K-J sisters didn’t like the photos.

They’re probably still Photoshopping the hell out of it.

• Love 6
16 hours ago, Shangrilala said:

True looks like she could be the great great great grandaughter of Hattie McDaniel.   Which would be about 1 million times better than being the grandaughter of Kris Jenner. 

Obviously she's not but that's literally who I see when I look at this picture.  

You are probably referencing Hattie McDaniel’s famous role as “Mammy” in Gone with the Wind where she always wore a head rag. Maybe the resemblance you are seeing is with True’s head band? Otherwise I see no similarity to this baby and a long ago fictional character that now would be considered an unfortunate and demeaning stereotype.

• Love 2
50 minutes ago, Veronique Bette said:

Otherwise I see no similarity to this baby and a long ago fictional character that now would be considered an unfortunate and demeaning stereotype.

I thought True looked like the actress, who is more than just one fictional character she played long ago.  That seems a pretty big leap to make.

• Love 4

First let me say, Chi is a gorgeous little chubber. To me, she looks like a blend of Kim, Rob and Dream.

Second, the nanny thing wouldn't normally bother me, especially if Kim was filming a scene discussing adult subjects; however I saw the paparazzi pics of Kim and North leaving the hotel to go to lunch and North was clearly stressed out and upset by the clamoring photographers. So why put your kid through all of that when you're not even spending time with her? 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, vast wasteland said:

Honestly, words fail me.

It must hurt to pull that thong out.

Didnt she say she was bored with selfies? 

How old will North be when she posts her first ass selfie? Accidentally, of course.

• Love 7