Type keyword(s) to search

Kim Kardashian Thomas Humphries West

• Start Topic

15 hours ago, Frost said:

They're posting live video from a church service?  Like it's entertainment?  The ushers, other worshippers, and the priest would all have something to say about that at my church!  How incredibly inappropriate.

It seems like their church is a more entertainment-driven kind of church...I guess trying to attract young people and families and make them feel like religion can be fun and modern. I've heard of a number of these kinds of church events where it feels more like a concern than a church service. Not sure if the message is as powerful or is given as much focus but for any church that uses these means to preach, I would assume they be embracing social media exposure and live storying their services in an effort to promote themselves. That's just my theory though.

Edited by RHJunkie
  • Love 1

Maybe sleeping in her make up isn’t a good idea for someone with a skin condition.

She’s has to be working towards a paid spokesperson gig for a psoriasis med.

Major fail for Kendall, maybe Kim wants to prove she can be successful  and one up get. 

• Love 3

I thought psoriasis causes patchy, discoloured skin...the picture looks like pimples, suggesting she had a breakout of sorts. Whether it's a breakout or psoriasis, as iwasish mentioned, either way, sleeping in full makeup isn't a good idea for your skin. It's not good for average skin and for a skin condition that is supposed to be managed by using mild topicals, wearing tons of makeup and sleeping in it and just plain stupid. 

Also, she can miss me with the sad emoji here. I don't feel bad for people who go to such lengths to fake physical perfection and then feel sad when people point out the imperfections. If Kim were more honest about herself and more accepting of herself then it would garner less attention when she has moments like this. 

• Love 10

There actually is a type of psoriasis that causes little tiny bumps. Cover them with makeup and it MAY look like that. I dont know what is going on with Kim's skin and if its that or acne but i stopped feeling sorry for her after learning she sleeps with makeup on. That's bad for anyone but even worse for someone with skin problems. With all the skin treatments she gets you would think someone knowledgeable would clue her in that sleeping with her spackle on will wreck havoc on your skin.

• Love 3

North and Saint are finally getting along

Kim said: ‘My five-year-old daughter North and my three-year-old son Saint are finally getting along. It’s the best moment as a mom.’

My favorite quote is this subtle shade at her sisters

Kim went on to say: ‘Baby No.4 on the way but I was kind of stressing that my house is so full until I heard that parents of four are the most enlightened and calm of all parents.

She just can't let any of them be ahead of her, I wonder what she's going to do about Kylie getting more money for an IG post than she does?

• Love 8

I'm eye rolling the "parents of four" comment. Whether Kim has 2, 4 or 10 kids, the nannies do all the heavy lifting. Kim just flits in and out at her convenience so the numbers don't affect her either way.

On a side note, I was at Ulta yesterday and they had a display set up of the KKW fragrances. It pains me to contemplate putting money in Kim's pockets, but they smell really good. I'm thinking about asking my husband to get me one for Valentine's Day.

• Love 7
17 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

On a side note, I was at Ulta yesterday and they had a display set up of the KKW fragrances. It pains me to contemplate putting money in Kim's pockets, but they smell really good. I'm thinking about asking my husband to get me one for Valentine's Day

Nah don't feel bad. I ended up buying the Kimoji Peach. It's gorgeous.I had already smelled the perfumes in Ulta and really liked them. Then a couple of weeks ago I complimented a client on her perfume and it was the peach so I cracked and bought it. Now I want KKW Body next.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, howmanywords said:

Nah don't feel bad. I ended up buying the Kimoji Peach. It's gorgeous.I had already smelled the perfumes in Ulta and really liked them. Then a couple of weeks ago I complimented a client on her perfume and it was the peach so I cracked and bought it. Now I want KKW Body next.

I think KKW Body is the one I'm going to go for. I adored the Peach and Cherry, but the last perfume I used up was a fruity scent, so I want to do something different. I think I'll do one of the emojis for summer. 

• Love 2

405_main.jpg

You guys are making me feel much better.  I am always looking for a fragrance that smells clean and light.  All reviews said that this one fit the bill, so I shamefacedly added to the Kardashian coffers and bought Body.  I have actually had a lot of compliments on it when I wear it, including the Trader Joe guy working in the produce section who asked me what it was and said it smelled just like the one his mother wore.  And yes, I actually probably could have been his grandmother!  The only downfalls are:  1.  embarrassment, 2.  having to fondle Kim's body when I put it on, and 3.  having my housecleaner side eye me when she cleaned my medicine cabinet.

Edited by vast wasteland
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6
29 minutes ago, vast wasteland said:

The only downfalls are:  1.  embarrassment, 2.  having to fondle Kim's body when I put it on, and 3.  having my housecleaner side eye me when she cleaned my medicine cabinet.

Maybe you could make the bottle a little muumuu dress to cover it up 🙂

• LOL 9
  • Love 3

Ahhahahaha!  Great idea, GaT!

76783.fus.png&height=700&width=450&outpu

Hey!  I could make a good Kardashian.  Marketing idea:  clothes for Kim's perfume bottles for those of us who might like the product but be embarrassed by the packaging.  GaT, you get creative credit and a share of the profits.

Edited by vast wasteland
more to say
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, vast wasteland said:

Ahhahahaha!  Great idea, GaT!

76783.fus.png&height=700&width=450&outpu

Hey!  I could make a good Kardashian.  Marketing idea:  clothes for Kim's perfume bottles for those of us who might like the product but be embarrassed by the packaging.  GaT, you get creative credit and a share of the profits.

You could call the line "Kover Kim's Knockers, Kooch, & Kaboose" mini clothes for people who don't want to vomit every time they put perfume on.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

Kim Kardashian Begs Fast Fashion Retailers to Not Rip-Off Her Dress and a Copy Is Posted Hours Later

Collusion?

Another Kardashian dress, another copy. 

Kim Kardashian West continued her streak of posting pictures from previous fittings via Instagram on Friday. This time, she's rocking a sexy cut-out gold dress.

In the caption, the social media star explains the dress was custom designed by her husband, Kanye West, for her to wear during a Miami trip last summer. And since she did not end up wearing the piece -- as she famously rocked multiple neon outfits in a row -- she jokingly makes a plea to fast fashion brands, "Can you please wait until I wear this in real life before you knock it off? 😂" Such retailers have released almost-identical copies of designer duds the Kardashian-Jenner sisters have worn out before.

Momager Kris Jenner and sister Kylie Jenner have partnered with a brand that has openly duplicated their looks, so it's only natural to wonder if Kim is secretly working with Missguided. Coincidence (with a scary quick turnaround) or planned? You decide. 

• Love 1

Kim Kardashian tries to combat psoriasis outbreak by downing ‘nasty’ remedy  

Will Gwyneth will have a Kardashian competitor for her Goop product aficionados?

Filming a bowl of brown, bubbly liquid, the Keeping Up With The Kardashian’s star spoke about how she’d gone to seek help from a Chinese herbalist.

She told her 127 million followers: ‘I am super desperate with my psoriasis [and so I] went to a Chinese herbalist.’ Kim Kardashian tries to combat psoriasis outbreak by downing ‘nasty’ remedy. Revealing that she has her very own mixture, the mother-of-three went on to say: ‘I have to drink it twice a day and it is so nasty. Hopefully this works. I’ll see in six weeks’.

Kim was pictured having a bad skin day when out with her sister Kourtney, and told fans that it was her psoriasis playing up.

Just last year, she’d spoken about the condition when claiming to have her worst break out yet.

She said: ‘I think the time has come I start a medication for psoriasis.

‘I’ve never seen it like this before and I can’t even cover it at this point. It’s taken over my body. Has anyone tried a medication for psoriasis & what kind works best? Need help ASAP!!!’

sei_51564986-bd9c.jpg?quality=90&strip=a

Edited by vast wasteland

So Kim posted this picture from splash and news of her from 2007 and she talked about how the diamond cross necklace that she's wearing was her first kind of I guess big purchase when she got her first big check from Jacob the jeweler and she loved wearing it and when she got robbed in Paris that this was stolen and that miraculously this necklace was the one thing that the thieves happened to drop in the street in the getaway.

and the only thing I can think of is how much better she looks in 2007 compared to she does today old school juicy couture tracksuit and all.

PicsArt_02-11-05.46.09.jpg

• Love 8

Piers Morgan tops secret celebrity crush list as he declares he 'feels sorry' for Kim Kardashian as 'more people fancy me than her husband'

Piers Morgan has topped a poll to be crowned heat magazine's number one Secret Crush.

The Good Morning Britain presenter came first on the magazine's annual poll, which is published to coincide with Valentines' Day.

And a smug Piers, 53, couldn't help but gloat about how topping the list meant he was more desirable than Kanye West, adding that he feels sorry for the rapper and his wife Kim Kardashian: 

'My particular thoughts at this difficult moment are with Lord Sugar who was one of the other people on the longlist. To be fair to him he's had a very massive crush on his face for quite some time from a 2-ton anvil that landed on it 50 years ago, rendering it such an abomination,' he began of his infamous Twitter rival. 

'I feel for him and I feel for Kanye West, poor old Kim Kardashian's woken up to the fact that more people fancy me than her husband, that's not a good morning for her.

Kanye West Wants to Move Kim Kardashian's Makeup Artist to L.A. in Case of a Glam 'Emergency'

And much to the utter surprise of anyone who has ever heard or read anything Kanye said, Kim shocks us with this quote: "[Kanye] is actually really opinionated sometimes,” Kim said ..."

Kim Kardashian West credits husband Kanye West for helping craft her signature style over the years. But that isn’t the only part of Kim’s look that Kanye has an opinion on.

The Keeping Up with the Kardashians star and KKW Beauty mogul, 38, revealed that her husband of nearly five years often critiques her makeup look before she heads out the door.

“[Kanye] is actually really opinionated sometimes,” Kim said during her longtime makeup artist Mario Dedivanovic’s The Master Class on Saturday in L.A. “He will come in and be like, ‘You know your blush is a little heavy.’ Or say, ‘What are you doing? That’s not the shape of your lip.'”

Since Mario, who has created some of Kim’s most iconic makeup looks (think: Met Galas, weddings and more) for over 10 years, lives in N.Y.C., he said Kanye has been trying to get him to move back to the West Coast so he can do his wife’s makeup all the time.

“[Kanye] actually called me and said, ‘Alright how much will it cost for you to move back to L.A.? I want you here for her,'” Mario said during The Master Class.

Kim added, “He will call Mario without telling me! And Mario shows up without me knowing and he is like, ‘Oh Kanye called me and said it was a makeup emergency.'”

But Kim doesn’t mind that Kanye is involved in every aspect of her look. In fact, it makes life that much simpler for her.

“I really do get all of my inspiration from my husband,” the star told PEOPLE. “He makes my life so easy.”

“I literally just wear all of the Yeezy samples,” Kim added. “They have a team of stylists and they put it all together. I’m totally inspired by Kanye and the Yeezy team — and listen to the advice of everyone over there who is making all the clothes.”

She always makes sure to get her husband’s opinion about looks she’s considering before a big red carpet event.

“I’ll send him a picture and be like, ‘Do you like this dress?’ and he’ll say, ‘I love it but why don’t you try something like this instead?'” Kim said. “And he’ll send me references of people wearing a totally different style.”

Edited by vast wasteland

Another thought.  If Kim can think any further than her own pain and distress, she could consider being a spokesperson for and/or contributing funds to the National Psoriasis Foundation

the leader in promoting psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis research. In addition to giving millions of dollars in grants to fund innovative projects, we serve as the hub for psoriatic disease research activities by teaming up with scientists, medical professionals, industry and the federal government.

It might be a more effective way to actually help others with psoriasis than by posting poo pictures and shit quotes on Instagram.

Edited by vast wasteland
  • Love 2

Kim Kardashian Tells Story of a Meaningful Necklace Stolen During Paris Robbery

Kim Kardashian West has managed to hold on to a very special piece of jewelry. 

On Monday, the 38-year-old reality star posted about when she was robbed at gunpoint in her Paris hotel room back in 2016 and had lots of pricey accessories taken from her. 

Sharing a paparazzi photo of herself shopping while wearing a diamond necklace, the mother of three explained the significance on Instagram.

"[A] 2007 throwback. So this necklace that I have on is a diamond cross from Jacob and it was the first piece of jewelry that I bought when I got my first check,” she wrote. "When I was robbed, this was taken from me. However, on the way out the robbers dropped one piece of jewelry in the street and this was it. It’s very sentimental to me. Just wanted to share.”

kim-kardashian-gettyimages-77822571.jpg?

meme_1475570479-800x406.jpg

• Love 1
20 minutes ago, vast wasteland said:

Another thought.  If Kim can think any further than her own pain and distress, she could consider being a spokesperson for and/or contributing funds to the National Psoriasis Foundation

It might be a more effective way to actually help others with psoriasis than by posting poo pictures and shit quotes on Instagram.

Yes.  It's a horrible condition and I have suffered with it to a moderate degree. I say that because some people suffer so horribly.  It's truly a terrible condition.  While I detest K and the whole K crowd, minus minors, I do feel for anyone who has this condition.  I was fortunate to read about a simple treatment on line that I thought was a myth.  I tried it and so far, (knock on wood), it has kept mine at bay.  I use this stuff after each shower and so far, I've had no major outbreaks. It's so bizarre, but, it works better than my prescription cream.  I don't sell the product or have any interests in it.  I won't say it here, since, I'm not in the marketing business, but, if you want to know, just PM me.  I wonder if Kim has tried it.  

• Love 3

Surprise! Kim Kardashian's Beauty Secret Is Not Smiling

And all this time I thought it was butt implants, nose jobs and lip injections.

While it's not clear who exactly invented the selfie, Kim Kardashian has dubbed herself the selfie queen with her frequent smizing on Instagram. Kim often goes for a more intense stare-down instead of a smiley picture, and if you thought it was just for ~aesthetics,~ you're mistaken. Apparently, Kim doesn't smile anymore for both ingenious and sad reasons.

While at Mario Dedivanovic's Master Class over the weekend, someone asked Kim to share her secret for smooth skin. She replied, "Don't smile." Hah. Hah. Cool. Kim is probably happy her technique is working, but nobody will ever really know because she'll never smile about it.

Kim also once said she actually doesn't smile because she was body shamed when she was experiencing major swelling while pregnant with North West. She previously told C Magazine that the negative comments "changed the way I viewed wanting my picture taken." She added that she also didn't want to be nice to the people who were taking the pictures of her and selling them. She said:

"Before I was always smiling, and so into being out and about...I don't want to smile for them. I don't want to be out. Even if I was more confident, I just didn’t feel like being that girl who was going to be smiling for every photo. It changed my mood; it changed who I was; it changed my personality a lot.

kim-kardashian-long-brown-hair-150282852

• Love 1
22 hours ago, howmanywords said:

Ugh whatever anyone may think of Kim or Kanye for that matter, Piers is such an insufferable douchebag. There's a reason why he's been called a professional troll. 

His creepy obsessive hatred of Megan Markle really sealed his title as a professional troll.  I despise him so much..

• Love 6

Kim Kardashian again insists she has never had a nose job as she explains that her 'real features' came out after having North and Saint

Does she include that misshapen ass in the term "real features?"

Kim, 38, denied having rhinoplasty while getting her makeup done by Mario Dedivanovic during The Master Class in Los Angeles over the weekend 

The reality star stressed that she 'never' had her nose done, despite everyone thinking that she has 

Kim explained her 'real features' came out after having kids, but she admitted the 'bump' on her nose looks bigger in some pictures compared to others 

Mario said he uses makeup to contours Kim's nose and hide the 'small bump' 

Edited by vast wasteland
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

Kim explained her 'real features' came out after having kids

Khloe tried to use this excuse also. I was going to say that they must think we're all idiots, but then I realized that a lot of people probably believe them, so maybe they're right.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
11 minutes ago, vast wasteland said:

Kimsplains" her 'Don't Smile' comment.

She’s given that same reason  for not smiling for years. She’s also said that Kanye told her not to smile. Has nothing to do with joking during her masterclass. She lies so often she can’t remember what lies she’s told.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, vast wasteland said:

With the amount of make up and contouring she does, I rarely see her without make up to know how drastic the difference is. But other than your nose getting bigger (which I've heard of because of some kind of impact to the mucus lining), I can't imagine how giving birth would physically alter your DNA and make noses smaller or thinner or lips plumper for the rest of your life, etc. If Kim wouldn't bother to lie about her huge fake ass and even go to the lengths to pretend that she hates her ass, maybe I would believe her when she says she hasn't done other work on herself. But if you can't admit to the most obvious, ridiculous work on your body, why would I trust that you would admit to far less ridiculous procedures?

• Love 4
54 minutes ago, vast wasteland said:

Going Green! Kourtney Kardashian Bans Plastic Bottles in Her Home

I know, I know, any effort is important. 

But when you compare this plastic bottle ban with the conspicuous consumption of her lifestyle (green lawns, can't even imagine the amount of electricity and resources it requires to maintain that house, not to mention the cost of all that consumerism including but not limited to cars and private planes) I feel a little cynical side eye coming on.

46692172.jpg

Even if every celebrity let their lawns die, lived in an average sized home and flew commercially, it would not be the solution to the climate change issues. It's industries that are by far the biggest culprits. I think it's simply good habits to recycle, implement reusable items in the home, etc. but even then, even if we all did it, it still wouldn't make the kind of difference that we need. The optics certainly don't look good when celebrities live in homes that are unnecessarily large, on properties that need an unnecessary amount of maintenance (especially in a state where there are constant droughts) and they fly private when they could just as easily fly first class with certain carriers and still get a semblance of privacy and luxury that they can get with private accommodations...but with all that said, their lifestyle don't make them hypocrites to the cause when we know that none of those things are the solution to the problem (though they certainly don't help the issue either). But to be clear, I know you didn't call her a hypocrite, that is more of a general comment based on criticisms I've read against celebrities who promote themselves as environmentally friendly.

My 2-year-old drew me a Valentine with Crayon, & spelled the first few letters of his name. I think my son's was more heartfelt & took more effort (we know Kanye didn't do this himself). 

• Love 14
4 hours ago, BitterApple said:

All I see is a whole bunch of glass vases that are going to be cluttering up a landfull. Hopefully, the household staff recycles. Sigh.

Why not use Kourtneys used plastic water bottles? 

Wonder what Kim gave Kanye.. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

My first thought on the Kenny G for Valentine's Day was Kim hired him herself then claimed it was Kanye.

My default with this family is they are lying.    Even the Paris Robbery I thought that at first.    Okay maybe it was real.   But considering they just "conveniently" dropped her favorite piece of jewelry I am going to say there might have been some embellishment as to what was actually stolen.

• Love 6

The whole setup yesterday looked like it came right from Kanye's brain right down to the stupid use of numerous glass vases. Yes I know these people lie about things but by now its well known Kanye does these elaborate things for Kim on holidays like bringing a full orchestra to play her favorite songs so I don't give it pause and I doubt Kim arranges it all herself. A few weeks ago he made the group 112 surprise Kim with a facetime serenade. Look at how ridiculous his proposal was.  

My big gripe with the Kenny G thing is all the hundreds of "Kanye makes my man look cheap" or "ye making us all look bad" comments. I hope women and men don't really believe shit like that is the standard for showing love.

Edited by howmanywords
  • Love 6
16 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

My big gripe with the Kenny G thing is all the hundreds of "Kanye makes my man look cheap" or "ye making us all look bad" comments. I hope women and men don't really believe shit like that is the standard for showing love.

This x a million. It's like all the comments I read after Stormi's party where girls were tagging each other saying "We really need to do it up big for X/Y/Z's first birthday!". Um, no you don't. You are not billionaires, so spending money you likely don't have just so you can be a baller on Instagram is ridiculous. 

It's like regular people feel they have to be so extra about everything thanks to social media. 

• Love 13