Type keyword(s) to search

Kim Kardashian Thomas Humphries West

• Start Topic

Kim Kardashian Wants To End The (Possibly Fake) Momo Challenge

It warms my heart to see celebrities stand up against any form of injustice because it truly shows that they care about people. This, however, is not one of those instances. Kim Kardashian, a notorious specter of the internet, must have been on YouTube recently searching for “number of times Kim Kardashian has smiled” when she discovered the potentially dangerous Momo Challenge, which is allegedly aimed at young children instructing them to harm themselves through splicing an eerie image into videos aimed at kids like Peppa Pig. And since this is something that’s based within Kim’s home planet of The Internet (where all of her selfies rest comfortably in infamy), she has decided that it’s time for everyone to join forces and fight against the threat of Momo!

Before we continue, please understand that the Momo Challenge is more than likely a hoax reminiscent of Bloody Mary back in the 80s, which Kim would know if she actually did more research. In case you need a point of reference here’s one of many tweets going on around Twitter in regards to the “challenge”.

Kim is begging YouTube to help remove all “Momo Challenge” videos. If you haven’t heard about it … the videos contain a creepy figure popping up, instructing kids to kill themselves … and intimidating them to keep the video secret from parents.

Kim posted a plea for YouTube to get on the stick and shut it down, but the video platform tells us they’ve seen no evidence the ‘Momo’ clips actually exist. At this point … it’s more urban myth than a real thing.

Kim re-posted a few pleas from Facebook users who also bought into the Momo hype to her Instagram stories and tagged YouTube to alert them of the issue. After investigating, YouTube has reported back that there have been no such videos found on their platform and if there were they would have been removed immediately.

Whether or not Momo is a real threat or not, a real threat to everyone’s safety lives a few rooms down in the East Wing of Kim’s compound, and that threat’s name is Kanye. He’s far scarier and more damaging to the culture than any fake ghost the internet could come up with.

• LOL 2
On 2/28/2019 at 5:27 PM, howmanywords said:

I had a feeling she was going to post a cute picture to distract from the drama. This is insanely cute though

OMG.  Who's the little girl in the middle of the photo? She looks so much like John Legend! lol 

• LOL 2
1 hour ago, SunnyBeBe said:

OMG.  Who's the little girl in the middle of the photo? She looks so much like John Legend! lol 

The little girl in the middle is Chicago West, Kim's other daughter.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

The little girl in the middle is Chicago West, Kim's other daughter.

Ok.  I figured it wasn't John Legend's daughter.  Not trying to start anything.  lol Just saying.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
(edited)

Anna Wintour Applauds Kim Kardashian for Dressing 'a Little Bit More Covered Up'

anna-wintour.jpg

Kim Kardashian West‘s style has evolved dramatically over the years (with little help from Kanye West), and the star’s current look gets Anna Wintour‘s stamp-of-approval.

“Kim of all of them I feel has possibly changed the most,” the Vogue editor-in-chief says of the Keeping Up with the Kardashian star’s style in this week’s episode of Vogue.com’s series, Go Ask Anna.

Most of all, Wintour applauds Kardashian West for toning down the sex appeal with her outfits as of late. “I personally admire the way she has become a little bit more minimal in the way that she’s dressing and a little bit more covered,” Wintour says.

But Wintour might have filmed the clip before Kardashian west happened to step out in her most skin-baring look to date: a vintage Mugler design that featured a bodice so revealing the Internet has since labeled it the “boob belt.”

Though the longtime fashion editor says she praises the family for using their fame to create multi-million dollar businesses, she could never imagine living her own life like the KarJenners.

“You have to admire how they have created an empire obviously through their personalities and creative genius of their mother [Kris Jenner],” Wintour says. “And how they live the way they do, I can’t possibly understand or fathom living so much in the public eye. But obviously it works.”

Wintour also says she’s been especially impressed with supermodel Kendall Jenner’s growth in the fashion industry.

“So obviously the Kardashian that we’ve had the most experience with at Vogue is Kendall. People thought that she wouldn’t last and I give her a lot of credit for persevering in her successful modeling career,” Wintour says.

Jenner’s ambition and drive reminds Wintour of iconic ’90s supermodel Linda Evangelista. “I see Kendall very much in the same way. Linda was happy being a model. I think maybe some of the other girls that came up at that time wanted other careers, whereas Linda loved being a model,” the editor says.

She adds, “[Kendall]’s very open and very direct in the way she talks about how she just wants to be a model, that she enjoys being a model, that she has worked hard at it. And I hope that she continues and keeps up the pace.”

Cute little girl, wonder who it is.

Edited by vast wasteland
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

I really wonder what Kim thinks when she sees what Anna said about being covered up. She pushes the nudity so much, I bet it never occurred to her that Anna wouldn't think it's great.

• Love 6
8 hours ago, GaT said:

I really wonder what Kim thinks when she sees what Anna said about being covered up. She pushes the nudity so much, I bet it never occurred to her that Anna wouldn't think it's great.

She probably thinks she doesn’t need Anna’s approval anymore.

I’ve  never liked Kim but I always thought she was careful to never make waves or get involved in feuds or petty stuff. Butsince she’s hooked up with Kanye and his issues gave surfaced, she’s gotten more outspoken and not always in a good way. Her “success” with getting the drug dealing granny out of jail seems to have gone to her head, and she thinks she some kind of social activist. Made a fool of herself with MOMO thing, which seems to have turned out to be a hoax. Jumping on Jordyn so quickly, when she was pushing Khloé to dump Tristan a year ago. She’s gotten a nasty streak that isn’t attractive. 

• Love 8
10 hours ago, iwasish said:

She probably thinks she doesn’t need Anna’s approval anymore.

I’ve  never liked Kim but I always thought she was careful to never make waves or get involved in feuds or petty stuff. Butsince she’s hooked up with Kanye and his issues gave surfaced, she’s gotten more outspoken and not always in a good way. Her “success” with getting the drug dealing granny out of jail seems to have gone to her head, and she thinks she some kind of social activist. Made a fool of herself with MOMO thing, which seems to have turned out to be a hoax. Jumping on Jordyn so quickly, when she was pushing Khloé to dump Tristan a year ago. She’s gotten a nasty streak that isn’t attractive. 

Yeah, so long as she can reap the benefits of being a part of the likes of Anna Wintour and her world, Kim won't even think to jeopardize the bread and butter that keeps her relevant.

I've always seen the streak of nasty in Kim...but you saw it in the way she treated her family, not outsiders...because she was still trying to climb the social ladder. People like to put that on Kanye because of how controversial he is what what he says but marrying Kanye and her growing fame and fortune has simply given Kim the confidence and security blanket to be the mean girl she's likely always been.

• Love 8
3 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

Yeah, so long as she can reap the benefits of being a part of the likes of Anna Wintour and her world, Kim won't even think to jeopardize the bread and butter that keeps her relevant.

I've always seen the streak of nasty in Kim...but you saw it in the way she treated her family, not outsiders...because she was still trying to climb the social ladder. People like to put that on Kanye because of how controversial he is what what he says but marrying Kanye and her growing fame and fortune has simply given Kim the confidence and security blanket to be the mean girl she's likely always been.

Yeah, the mean streak has always been there, Kris has it too. It showed in the way she treated Khloé and Kourtney in the early episodes. She and Kim wanted stardom and nothing was going to stand in their way. Kris put the show to the girls as if it were all for one and one for all, that it was equal shares for each, but she and Kim planned all along to make Kim the star, deals were being made that only Kim would benefit by. But you are right, Kanye didn’t make her nasty, he just allowed her to take it outside the parameters of the family. 

• Love 7

I don't like the jumpsuit but facially, that's the prettiest I've seen her look in a long time. Her makeup looks softer than usual (which suits her better) but it's also possible that her face is a bit airbrushed in those pictures.

• Love 5

Taylor Swift Reveals She Felt 'Lower Than Ever' After Kim Kardashian's Snake Emoji 'Hate Campaign

Taylor Swift is speaking out about her snake emoji-filled drama with Kim Kardashian.

Swift, 29, penned an essay for Elle magazine’s April cover storythis link opens in a new tab, published on Wednesday, and wrote a list of the 30 things she’s learned before she turns 30 in December of this year.

No. 27 on the list referenced Kardashian’s actions in 2016, when the reality star, 38, posted snake emojis in reference to Swift after claiming that Swift had lied about not approving Kanye West‘s “Famous” lyrics about her.

After Kardashian used the emoji to defend her husband, online trolls flooded the comments of Swift’s social media accounts with snake images.

“I learned that disarming someone’s petty bullying can be as simple as learning to laugh,” Swift wrote in Elle. “In my experience, I’ve come to see that bullies want to be feared and taken seriously. A few years ago, someone started an online hate campaign by calling me a snake on the internet.”

Swift wrote that the “hate campaign” left her feeling “lower than I’ve ever felt in my life,” but added that she took control of the bullying when she brought a 63-foot cobra named Karyn on her Reputation Tour in 2018.

“The fact that so many people jumped on board with it led me to feeling lower than I’ve ever felt in my life, but I can’t tell you how hard I had to keep from laughing every time my 63-foot inflatable cobra named Karyn appeared onstage in front of 60,000 screaming fans,” Swift said. “It’s the Stadium Tour equivalent of responding to a troll’s hateful Instagram comment with ‘lol.'”

“It would be nice if we could get an apology from people who bully us,” Swift continued, “but maybe all I’ll ever get is the satisfaction of knowing I could survive it, and thrive in spite of it.”

In July 2016, the Keeping Up with the Kardashians star branded Swift a “snake” and posted videos on her Snapchat of a private phone call between Swift and West, as proof that Swift had approved of his “Famous” lyrics about her after Swift had claimed that she hadn’t.

However, Swift then hit back on Instagram, reiterating that West, 41, had never told her he was going to call her “that bitch” in the song.

“You don’t get to control someone’s emotional response to being called ‘that bitch’ in front of the entire world,” she wrote. “He promised to play the song for me, but he never did.”

Though the entertainers were never heard discussing the specific lyric “Why? I made that bitch famous” — which Swift has consistently said is what upset her — the singer received a flood of backlash from fans calling her a liar.

Following the 2016 drama, the Grammy winner embraced the snake during her Reputation era, using snake imagery on her tour sets and merchandise.

In January, Kardashian told host Andy Cohen on Watch What Happens Live that she was “over” the feud between her and Swift.

“Kim, you and Taylor Swift — still a beef with Taylor after all that went down?” Cohen.

“Over it,” said Kardashian, adding, “I feel like we’d all moved on.”

10 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

I don't like the jumpsuit but facially, that's the prettiest I've seen her look in a long time. Her makeup looks softer than usual (which suits her better) but it's also possible that her face is a bit airbrushed in those pictures.

I think it might be the hair that’s softened her look.  It’s parted on the side, instead of the middle, and isn’t as long and straight.

• Love 2

There was also another article claiming Kendall is jealous of Kylie's wealth. Ironically Kim and Kendall are the ones who retweeted the Forbes article. Even if they really are annoyed at least they showed some good faith/support. Kim and nowhere close to reaching billionaire status, not even half way so I don't know why she would be annoyed Kylie got there first. She has a long, long way to go.

22 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

Kim and nowhere close to reaching billionaire status, not even half way so I don't know why she would be annoyed Kylie got there first. She has a long, long way to go.

It's because she married Kanye to get there & it failed LOL

• LOL 5

How Kim Kardashian and co redefined gender power politics

For years, I’ve thought of my obsession with the minutiae of the Kardashian machine as a slightly embarrassing guilty pleasure. Serious conversations about America’s most famous family have been confined to WhatsApps among a select few female friends. I refer to my expansive store of Kardashian-Jenner trivia only when I’m sure it will be viewed as an endearing eccentricity, rather than proof of vacuous idiocy. I surreptitiously watch Keeping Up With The Kardashians when my boyfriend is out and I’m free to get stuck into the highs and lows of cloistered celebrity life in Calabasas, California without falling prey to his incessant eye-rolling.

To caveat: I’m a 27-year-old feminist with a first-class English MA in postcolonial literature, culture and thought. I listen to Radio 4, read political nonfiction and would take Panoramaover I’m A Celebrity... any day of the week. I’m also not blind to the family’s grotesque materialism – yes, I saw Kris Jenner’s “Rich As Fuck” Goyard suitcase – and triviality. So why, you might ask, am I endlessly fascinated by momager Kris and daughters Kourtney, Kim, Khloé, Kendall and Kylie?

(continued in article in link above)

Who wore it better? Look at the way the catsuit is pulling at the top of Kim's thighs because it has to cover her giant ass. Naomi must be laughing her ass off, too bad Kim can't do the same thing.

• Love 11
8 hours ago, GaT said:

Who wore it better? Look at the way the catsuit is pulling at the top of Kim's thighs because it has to cover her giant ass. Naomi must be laughing her ass off, too bad Kim can't do the same thing.

You can see how the spots are stretched to the max... on Naomi it was way less see thru. I can only imagine how baggy and out of shape the ass and tits were when she took it off. And the beret is just ridiculous.

• Love 8
(edited)

People Are Going In on Kim Kardashian Because They Think She’s Trying to Look Black

D09ksaJX0AAKnPf.jpg

The artist responds:

hayden-williams-1552059902.png?crop=1xw:

Kim Kardashian’s Custom ‘Yeezus’ Monopoly Set is Amazing

Kim Kardashian‘s game night has gotta be next level, because her Monopoly set is hardly anything you’ll find off the shelf at Target.

The reality star revealed her custom Yeezus Monopoly set, which she explains was made for Kanye West‘s birthday. Instead of a thimble and a battleship, Yeezus Monopoly features gold pieces made to resemble Kanye’s Lamborghini, a Yeezus mask, jewelry, microphone a compass for North West and of course a pair of Yeezys.

Kardashian also showed off her new British Pound Money Roll bag from Alexander Wang and Judith Leiber, which isn’t related, but could also be the coolest, and most expensive, Monopoly storage box ever.

(video in link above)

Edited by vast wasteland

That's adorable. I can't believe Chicago can even move around in the heels though, lol.

I'd also like to see a video of Kim and Chicago together where Chicago bothers to pay attention to her, lol. I'm not trying to make any insinuations based on very small snippets of their lives but it at least says something about Saint and Chicago's relationship that no matter the picture or video, he's about the only one who interacts with her and elicits a reaction from her, otherwise, she often seems like she can't be bothered, lol. 

• Love 3

Kim Kardashian Trolled For What Fans Think Is A Makeup Fail

D1JKt8lVAAA7IFe.jpg:large

Kim Kardashian West‏Verified account @KimKardashian

I hope you have a magical day

But while some people fawned over Kim’s looks, others were critical of how she did her makeup, particularly for what they saw as a failed contour line. The trolls came out in mass numbers as they shared GIFs, pictures, and critical comments about the line Kim has from her lips to her ear.

The nicer comments thought maybe she had struggled with contouring on that day and simply chose to upload the photo anyway. Some wondered if she had a brush and offered helpful suggestions on how to blend better, and others wondered if it was a new fashion trend.

There were many that weren’t very forgiving.

“So 2019 we ain’t blending ummmh,” said one person.

“Going for the joker look?” asked another individual.

“Babe!!! Stop over lining your top lip and for crying out loud, blend that line!” cried a user.

“You kinda look like #momo,” commented one person in reference to the infamous Momo challenge, which has a birdlike woman scaring children online to do horrible acts.

o far, Kim hasn’t responded to the criticisms of her contour line, nor has she mentioned whether it was on purpose or not.

This also isn’t the first time Kim has been criticized for her apparent lack of makeup skills. According to a report by InStyle,she faced criticism after attempting to swatch and struggling with it back in 2017.

She was trying to demonstrate her new line of KKW Beauty Powder Contour Kits and was having trouble doing it properly.

Fans immediately responded to the Instagram Story to point out how badly she was doing it. Kim claims that she got so stressed out by the comments that a stress pimple appeared on her face.

Again, it’s unclear at this time if the line across her cheek was put there on purpose as a new fashion trend, or if she was struggling to contour and the dim lighting aggravat

ed the problem.

Fortunately for Kim, it seems that the majority of her fans found her absolutely beautiful anyway and had no problems with how she did her makeup.

• LOL 2

It’s looks like she’s wearing the Thierry Muglar dress. I would think she had her glam squad do her makeup when she wore that dress. Unless, of course, she just keeps it to wear around the house in case a selfie impulse strikes her.  Maybe she’s trying to start a new trend, a la Kylie, with overlining cheeks instead of lips.  It’s clearly not working. 🤦‍♀️

43 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

It looks like North took a crayon and drew a line across the side of Kim's face. 

Did you ever see the video where Kim let North and Dream do her makeup? It was such a hilarious mess and I kind of liked that Kim didn't care and just let them have fun. But there were these lines from the highliter and that new pic looks that a bit.

I think Kim is realizing that cute pics of the babies get far more attention than her naked ass we have all seen a million times

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

Cute pic and I feel bad for saying it, but Khloe really needs to get True's eyes checked (if she hasn't already). It looks like the cross-eye is getting worse.

Probably from having her head squeezed by the head bands! 😀

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Cute pic and I feel bad for saying it, but Khloe really needs to get True's eyes checked (if she hasn't already). It looks like the cross-eye is getting worse.

I’ve wondered about that too - but surely Khloe has good medical care for her daughter.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, iwasish said:

Kim and Kanye showed up late to Chance the Rappers wedding. Were held back seating with other late arrivals, because the bride had already made her appearance. 

http://dlisted.com/2019/03/11/kimye-arrived-late-to-chance-the-rappers-wedding-had-to-watch-from-the-nosebleed-section/

Like what else do they have to do but be on time for someone's wedding? SMH also I thought Chance the rapper and his girlfriend now wife looked absolutely beautiful! Both of them looked stunning, I loved that whole wedding decor her dress, his tux, the flowers everything! 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, carolinagirl81 said:

http://dlisted.com/2019/03/11/kimye-arrived-late-to-chance-the-rappers-wedding-had-to-watch-from-the-nosebleed-section/

Like what else do they have to do but be on time for someone's wedding? SMH also I thought Chance the rapper and his girlfriend now wife looked absolutely beautiful! Both of them looked stunning, I loved that whole wedding decor her dress, his tux, the flowers everything! 

They had to stop for gas. Kim had to strut from the car in full wedding guest regalia, don’t know if she pumped, paid or used the rest room. Maybe that delayed them. 

• LOL 4