Type keyword(s) to search

Kim Kardashian Thomas Humphries West

• Start Topic

(edited)
4 hours ago, BrindaWalsh said:

We've learned Kim and her legal team helped 17 prisoners gain freedom over the last 3 months or so -- each of them having served years of life sentences without parole ... for low-level drug offenses.

It's all part of the 90 Days of Freedom campaign launched by Kim's lawyer, Brittany K. Barnett, in partnership with lawyer MiAngel Cody of The Decarceration Collective. The campaign puts the First Step Act -- signed by President Trump last year -- to work for prisoners who received Draconian sentences. 

Kim is footing the bill while Barnett, who also co-founded the Buried Alive advocacy group, and Cody handle the lawyering. We're told Kim's been secretly funding the campaign over the past few months. 

While I certainly give her credit for funding all this, "Kim and her legal team" is giving her more credit than she deserves, it should be "the legal team who have been working on this for years, helped by Kim" & oh yeah, a law that went into effect last year. It's not like Kim is doing any of the legal work, she's the spokesmodel for the project.

Edited by GaT
  • Love 15

So she’s funding  I guess a non profit group ( tax deduction?) that’s working to help expedite cases that are eligible under this new law.  Sounds like they are using her, her celebrity and most important her $$$$. In return they are mentoring her to pass the bar. 

• Love 7
5 hours ago, GaT said:

While I certainly give her credit for funding all this, "Kim and her legal team" is giving her more credit than she deserves, it should be "the legal team who have been working on this for years, helped by Kim" & oh yeah, a law that went into effect last year. It's not like Kim is doing any of the legal work, she's the spokesmodel for the project.

Exactly!

• Love 3
17 hours ago, GaT said:

Cody handle the lawyering.

So Cody did the real work.   Kim just handed out the money and is taking credit.   UGH.

As someone whose entire law practice is devoted to helping low income people her "i'm gonna be a lawyer" playacting is annoying.   I spend hours every day helping my clients, holding their hands, and doing the best I can for them.   Sometimes its not enough and its really frustrating.   I can just imagine how bad it is for my clients if it gets to me.   Kim gets all the credit when it goes right, but I can bet dollars to donuts that if someone's pardon gets turned down it doesn't even register with her.

• Useful 1
  • Love 14
1 hour ago, merylinkid said:

So Cody did the real work.   Kim just handed out the money and is taking credit.   UGH.

As someone whose entire law practice is devoted to helping low income people her "i'm gonna be a lawyer" playacting is annoying.   I spend hours every day helping my clients, holding their hands, and doing the best I can for them.   Sometimes its not enough and its really frustrating.   I can just imagine how bad it is for my clients if it gets to me.   Kim gets all the credit when it goes right, but I can bet dollars to donuts that if someone's pardon gets turned down it doesn't even register with her.

Right.  Kim will need to learn more than just laws.  It's also about having good judgment.  That might be a challenge for her. 

If she is really directing a lot of money into that firm they are going to feel very motivated for her to pass the Bar exam.  Hmm.....I guess they will hire professional tutors that will spoon feed her the material.  

• Love 4

Thank you for using that article.   All the ones I saw said "Kim and Kanye about to have their 4th child."   No they aren't having the child, the surrogate is.    They just get to take the little one home to the nanny.

• Love 7

I love that the press was posting late yesterday that Kim and Kanye's surrogate was in labor as if it was currently happening. No, fools, Ellen films her shows several days, sometimes even a week, in advance. So, I'm pretty sure Baby Boy West has been here for a while. Kim swore on Monday when she was in NYC at the Met Gala that the baby hadn't arrived yet, so I guess it was Tuesday or Wednesday. Will be interesting to see if Kim goes with Robert for the name as she said she wanted to or if she'll go the "unique" route once again. 

• Love 1

Am I the only one disturbed by a 6 year old in bright red lipstick? 

She is a child. Let her be one. There will be plenty of time for her to wear make up and sexy clothing when she’s an adult. What’s the rush to thrust her into adulthood now. Argh. 

• Love 15

Could this baby actually be “Chicago’s twin?”

Not sure how this works, but the two embryos came from the same batch (so to speak) - I remember hearing that this was the last embryo.

1 hour ago, Enero said:

She is a child. Let her be one. There will be plenty of time for her to wear make up and sexy clothing when she’s an adult. What’s the rush to thrust her into adulthood now. Argh. 

The rush?      $$$$

• Love 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, Enero said:

Do you really think Kim gives a damn about that? Kim probably thinks it is something to be proud of. 

As for the new baby, she's trying to take the shine off of Harry & Megan's new baby. Harry & Megan named their newborn baby boy, Archie. I can imagine what Kim & Kanye would name victim #4. Besides, its not like Kim & Kanye are going to be around that poor kid 24-7. Have we ever seen Kim change a diaper once in her sad excuse of a life?

Edited by Magog
  • Love 2
9 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Could this baby actually be “Chicago’s twin?”

Not sure how this works, but the two embryos came from the same batch (so to speak) - I remember hearing that this was the last embryo.

Interesting question. I guess it's possible, I wonder if they would still be considered twins?

34 minutes ago, GaT said:

Interesting question. I guess it's possible, I wonder if they would still be considered twins?

Yep - it’s happened:

“A family is celebrating the arrival of twins - who were born two years apart.

Oliver Best, two, and his new-born brother Isaac are considered twins after being conceived at the same time through IVF and from the same batch of embryos.”

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/health-news/twins-born-two-years-apart-after-extra-special-ivf-treatment-a6992681.html

• Love 2
9 hours ago, BrainyBlonde said:

I love that the press was posting late yesterday that Kim and Kanye's surrogate was in labor as if it was currently happening. No, fools, Ellen films her shows several days, sometimes even a week, in advance. So, I'm pretty sure Baby Boy West has been here for a while. Kim swore on Monday when she was in NYC at the Met Gala that the baby hadn't arrived yet, so I guess it was Tuesday or Wednesday. Will be interesting to see if Kim goes with Robert for the name as she said she wanted to or if she'll go the "unique" route once again. 

North, Saint, Chicago, Robert? 

• Love 3
(edited)
9 hours ago, BrainyBlonde said:

My guess is that it was either induced or a planned c section.  

You think Kim would pass up a Met Gala appearance for someone else giving birth?

And I thought her law studies meant she wasn’t going to have time for appearances?

I suggest for a name Tort. Tort West or some other legal term. Habeas? Corpus? 

Edited by iwasish
  • LOL 10
  • Love 1
(edited)
46 minutes ago, Aw my lahgs said:

Kim considered Rob, but then said it didn’t go with the other names.

Since she said they were going to “zen out” at the baby shower, I wonder if it’ll be Zen West.

(Will there be a Mother’s Day name announcement?)

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 4
18 hours ago, nexxie said:

Kim considered Rob, but then said it didn’t go with the other names.

Since she said they were going to “zen out” at the baby shower, I wonder if it’ll be Zen West.

(Will there be a Mother’s Day name announcement?)

Maybe they’ll name him Mellow, and they’ll call him Mellow Yellow. 🎶💛 

• LOL 5
2 hours ago, farmgal4 said:

Maybe they’ll name him Mellow, and they’ll call him Mellow Yellow. 🎶💛 

“I was freaking out for nothing because he is the most calm and chill of all of my babies so far and everyone loves him so much,” she added.

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-moms/news/kim-kardashian-says-new-baby-boy-with-kanye-west-is-calm-and-chill/

“Calm and chill” - I’m sticking with Zen, but Mellow Yellow works!

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
On 5/10/2019 at 8:30 PM, Aw my lahgs said:

Reminds me of a Gilligan's Island episode in which the band "The Mosquitoes" washed ashore, and their names were Bingo, Bango, Bongo, and Irving 🙂

• LOL 8
9 hours ago, ByTor said:

Reminds me of a Gilligan's Island episode in which the band "The Mosquitoes" washed ashore, and their names were Bingo, Bango, Bongo, and Irving 🙂

OT, but I have to know... Bytor, did you get your name from the Rush song?

• Love 1
On 5/11/2019 at 6:11 PM, nexxie said:

“I was freaking out for nothing because he is the most calm and chill of all of my babies so far and everyone loves him so much,” she added.

My babies???   Maybe genetically.   But that's it.   DNA does not make a family (you know what I mean.).   That kid was handed off to nannies the second the photo shoot was over.

• Love 11

I found it hilarious that after Meghan described baby Archie as 'calm' suddenly Kim's baby is 'calm' as well.   In a million years would Kim have picked 'calm' to describe a child associated with her if a royal hadn't used it first?

• Love 6

From day one with Chicago she called her calm as well. She still describes her as a very relaxed baby (which its obvious she is). What else can you really say about a 2 day old baby? Other than saying he looks like Chicago.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, howmanywords said:

From day one with Chicago she called her calm as well. She still describes her as a very relaxed baby (which its obvious she is). What else can you really say about a 2 day old baby? Other than saying he looks like Chicago.

They look alike and act alike - maybe they really are twins. That would actually be interesting.

• Love 2
(edited)
2 hours ago, iwasish said:

Any word on what extravagant gift Kim got for Mothers Day?  Did Tristan send anything to Khloé?

I read somewhere he sent flowers, and Kim posted a bunch of flowers in an insta Story but they were in congratulations for the new baby and not for mother's day. 

Edited by carolinagirl81
9 hours ago, Frost said:

I found it hilarious that after Meghan described baby Archie as 'calm' suddenly Kim's baby is 'calm' as well.   In a million years would Kim have picked 'calm' to describe a child associated with her if a royal hadn't used it first?

And watch, this child's first photos will be in black and white, just like Meghan's.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, geauxaway said:

Is she ever going to name the baby?  Or is she waiting for the Queen’s approval.

My guess is she’s using the curiosity about the name to sell her new makeup collection - when people lose interest and stop checking out her instagram and twitter, she’ll release the name and bring in a second wave of lookers. These days, Kim’s kids are her best ad opportunities.

• Love 8
9 hours ago, nexxie said:

My guess is she’s using the curiosity about the name to sell her new makeup collection - when people lose interest and stop checking out her instagram and twitter, she’ll release the name and bring in a second wave of lookers. These days, Kim’s kids are her best ad opportunities.

I lost interest years ago.

• Love 7
On 5/12/2019 at 3:19 AM, ByTor said:

Ha! This reminds me of a family who lived a couple doors down 55 years ago. The kids were named Ricky, Dicky, Vicky, Nicky and Kelly.

• LOL 8
  • Love 1

Has anybody else besides me noticed how disengaged Chicago is?  I know we don't see much of her and when we do, we joke about how she ignores Kim and looks for the nanny.  However, the Ellen appearance really jumped out at me.

She's now 16 months old.  Her reactions and interactions should be vastly different than what they were on that show.  For one, she didn't flinch from the noise of the audience.  She didn't interact.  She didn't babble, make noise, reach for anything.  She didn't hide her face, or try to wriggle away from Kourtney.  She didn't reach for her grandmother.  She just kind of sat there and stared around.  I suppose somebody could argue that it was just the shock value for her, taking it all in.  But to me, it made me wonder if something developmentally is going on.  She seemed like a very quiet 8 month old, not 16 months.  

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, BrindaWalsh said:

Has anybody else besides me noticed how disengaged Chicago is?  I know we don't see much of her and when we do, we joke about how she ignores Kim and looks for the nanny.  However, the Ellen appearance really jumped out at me.

She's now 16 months old.  Her reactions and interactions should be vastly different than what they were on that show.  For one, she didn't flinch from the noise of the audience.  She didn't interact.  She didn't babble, make noise, reach for anything.  She didn't hide her face, or try to wriggle away from Kourtney.  She didn't reach for her grandmother.  She just kind of sat there and stared around.  I suppose somebody could argue that it was just the shock value for her, taking it all in.  But to me, it made me wonder if something developmentally is going on.  She seemed like a very quiet 8 month old, not 16 months.  

If there is anything wrong, they’ll blame it on the surrogate. Maybe she snuck a soda or two. Lol. 

• Love 1