Type keyword(s) to search

Kim Kardashian Thomas Humphries West

• Start Topic

Anna Wintour has an interesting take on why she put Kimye on the Vogue cover.  I wonder how Kimye & Co will spin the implication that they are not "deeply tasteful"?

The only thing "deeply" about  Kim is how far inside her Ray J penetrated.

She commented today that her nude pics are to preserve memories of what a great body she had before "having to go thru another pregnancy" Jeez, she makes it sound like having a baby with someone she supposedly loves is some kind of torture.  Go buy a kid from some impoverished country you stupid twat!  You can strut around naked or half naked all you want then.

• Love 5

Good point, iwasish. "Having to go thru another pregnancy." She didn't "have" to go through the first one. That was totally planned, and watching her go through it on the show was more painful for me than actual labor. She bitched and moaned the entire time and never seemed happy about it (and still doesn't act motherly IMO). Hell, Kanye wasn't even there for most of it (and still isn't). I don't think having another child is a good idea for someone who doesn't act like a mother to her first child, and with someone you obviously don't love, but the show must go on apparently.

• Love 1

Go buy a kid from some impoverished country you stupid twat!  

Apparently, she can't. Read my post 2 above yours, when the orphans start rejecting you, that should give you a clue.

• Love 4

I had no idea this interview existed. Remember when they all went to Thailand & Kim wanted to adopt a girl named Pink? Well, it turns out that Pink gave an interview about it, smart kid "I realised it wouldn't be good for me"

BAH, hahaaha...

Home and Life Foundation supervisor said he Googled the Kardashians after their visit and showed pictures and articles to the children afterwards although some images of Kim were too explicit to show the youngsters.

Where's the pool, Kris:

. The family had said they would build a pool at the site but this has not materialised.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2840460/Life-Kardashians-d-stay-poverty-Thailand-13-year-old-orphan-girl-Kim-desperate-adopt-says-NO.html#ixzz3Jig0tAFM

• Love 1

BAH, hahaaha...

Home and Life Foundation supervisor said he Googled the Kardashians after their visit and showed pictures and articles to the children afterwards although some images of Kim were too explicit to show the youngsters.

Where's the pool, Kris:

. The family had said they would build a pool at the site but this has not materialised.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2840460/Life-Kardashians-d-stay-poverty-Thailand-13-year-old-orphan-girl-Kim-desperate-adopt-says-NO.html#ixzz3Jig0tAFM

I don't think they were going to build a pool, Kris was talking about one of those plastic kiddie pools. I' bet if you asked Kim about "Pink"  today, she'd say " I love her music". 

• Love 2

Re Anna Wintour's saying that she put Kim & Kanye on the cover of Vogue because if they were only classy people on the cover all the time it would be "boring," last time I checked, class, or at least Vogue's definition of it anyway, was one of the things that Vogue is supposed to be about and, as they've proven time and time again, Kim and Kanye, separately and together, are to class what Bill Cosby (allegedly) is to feminism-absolutely nothing. The reason Kim became famous was because of The Tape; the reason Kim became rich was because of Kris' marketing skills, aka pimping her own daughter. However, Wintour convinced herself-with a little "help" from Kanye-that Kim's famewhoring made her Vogue material, as if wealth and class were mutually exclusive.  

Wintour made a judgment call to put Kim & Kanye on the cover and if the backlash and sales (or lack thereof) were any indication, it was an epic fail. ITA that Wintour's backtracking about Kim & Kanye's cover is a response to Kim's Paper ones, which is disingenuous at best. Wintour knew about Kanye's rants, Kim's Playboy spread and she damn sure knew about The Tape, but she put them on the cover anyway. Like I say, "If you let a rabid dog in your house, don't be surprised if it bites you in the ass."

Kudos to "Pink," the little girl who refused to be adopted by Kim, proving that sometimes, one can pick their relatives. Given her parents' track records, chances are that someday North is going to wish she was that lucky-and way sooner than later.

Edited by DollEyes
  • Love 4

Kim is now claiming she was told she might never get pregnant. Really! What was all that stuff on the show about thinking about freezing her eggs " in the future " when she and Khloe were at the fertility doctor? Suddenly she and Kanye are thinking about IVF if they can't get pregnant naturally. I think they at least have to be in the same place at the same time to get pregnant naturally. I suspect Kim is setting the stage for a surrogate. So she can keep stripping and posing nude for the next couple years.

Some model at Art Basel had a phone charger stuck in her twat and was getting paid to charge cell phones. Usher was a customer. My thought on reading this was that Kim will probably doing something similar in a few years. Though she'll have jumper cables attached to her tits. Kanye will think it's genius.

• Love 3

Kim is now claiming she was told she might never get pregnant. Really! What was all that stuff on the show about thinking about freezing her eggs " in the future " when she and Khloe were at the fertility doctor? Suddenly she and Kanye are thinking about IVF if they can't get pregnant naturally. I think they at least have to be in the same place at the same time to get pregnant naturally. I suspect Kim is setting the stage for a surrogate. So she can keep stripping and posing nude for the next couple years..

You know that's what she's planning, surrogacy. No way in hell will she subject herself to a pregnancy again after the blowback the first time.

Edited by peaceknit
  • Love 1

Poor North. Her name her parents everything is future setback for her. I can't imagine life in high school for her. Kim is going to hire someone and claim she can't get pregnant. Just like she accidentally got pregnant with North but took BC since 14, yes I know BC can fail but it's Kim.

Yeah, she has trouble getting pregnant.   Suuure, that's why she got pregnant by Kanye so quickly while still legally married to Kris Humphries.   

As someone pointed out above, the only reason she might be having trouble getting pregnant now is that Kanye is never around her.   

• Love 2

I could see Kim wanting to use a surrogate because she gained so much weight last time, but I could also see her doing her damndest to get preggo and carry the baby on her own as some sort of competition with Kourtney. Kourtney looks beautiful when she's pregnant. Kim blew up like a bouncy house and made things worse by squeezing herself into way too tight clothing and ridiculous shoes. So maybe when/if she becomes pregnant again she'll take a page from Kourtney's book and dress more appropriately, or at least copy some of the hundreds of pregnant fashion bloggers on Instagram. It's possible to "dress your bump" and look amazing AND comfortable.

Doubt Kim would, though - she can't even dress her current third-trimester ass-bump in a flattering or comfortable manner.

That skirt she wore to the promo for the Kardashian kids Kollection and then to the Jersey Shore house was totally riding up over her ass and bunching around her waist.

• Love 1

That skirt she wore to the promo for the Kardashian kids Kollection and then to the Jersey Shore house was totally riding up over her ass and bunching around her waist.

Every skirt she owns fits like that.

• Love 3

Every skirt she owns fits like that.

I'm surprised no one in her family tells her how shitty it looks. She thinks nothing of commenting on their clothing or makeup, I'd give her flak for looking a mess whenever I could.

• Love 1

I strongly suspect that they DO say these things but the show specifically edits out such scenes. Pimp Mama Executive Producer Kris can't show her favorite Kash Kow in anything but the rosiest light, after all.

• Love 1

I'm surprised no one in her family tells her how shitty it looks. She thinks nothing of commenting on their clothing or makeup, I'd give her flak for looking a mess whenever I could.

I think it's an Emperor Has No Clothes situation.  Everyone around her WANTS to believe she's this fashion icon, so they'll pander to her to maintain the illusion, even with themselves.

• Love 1

I strongly suspect that they DO say these things but the show specifically edits out such scenes. Pimp Mama Executive Producer Kris can't show her favorite Kash Kow in anything but the rosiest light, after all.

Kourt and Khloe look like they are barely tolerating her presence most of the time.

I laughed when I saw the big blisters on her heels. I'd never wear a shoe that was uncomfortable or that gave me a blister, fuck vanity. I can only imagine if she cares so little about her own comfort, how North must feel crammed into some of those outfits Kim dresses her in. She's probably learned not to complain, cause nothing will change.

• Love 3

I'm sitting here listening to Nicole "Snooki" from Jersey Shore's podcast right now for the first time. And How crazy is it, and I know some else mentioned this but it's nuts that she's grown-up to be such a devoted mother to her children than Kim is to North. Nicole in the first episode of her podcast talks about how she had tons of selfies on her cell of herself before she became a mother and now it's filled with pictures of her kids. I bet you if Kim's cell phone was "Hacked" you'd only see pictures of Kim and hardly any of North.

Also I agree that there ain't no way Kim is getting physically pregnant again. She's gonna announce that she's got some condition that won't allow her to become pregnant again and go the surrogate route via IVF. Only time will tell with her and that family. I heard something on the today show this morning about Kim and Kanye are "Heading for divorce" because *gasp* Mrs and Mr West haven't been seen publicly together in weeks! Oh the humanity! We haven't had any pre notified pap set ups of princess Kim pimping out her family.

• Love 2

I'm surprised that she hasn't pulled any stunt this week to upstage Duchess Kate's visit to New York City. I guess she still has a couple of days...

If Beyonce and Jay Z are sitting next to Duchess Kate and Prince William tonight at the basketball game, you can BET Kim will do something to get attention.   And it will probably involve her removing her clothes.

It would be the perfect time for her to announce another pregnancy.

Loved seeing Prince William and Duchess Kate with Beyoncé and Jay Z. I don't know what's better-the four of them having a good time, imagining how jealous Kim and Kanye are or the thought of Kim's head exploding because of it.

If Beyoncé and Jay Z are sitting next to Duchess Kate and Prince William tonight at the basketball game, you can BET Kim will do something to get attention. And it will probably involve removing her clothes.

It would be the perfect time to announce another pregnancy.

Or a divorce.

Edited by DollEyes
  • Love 5

FWIW my husband was at the Nets game last night and they didnt actually sit next to each other..William and Kate werent even there for the entire game.  At one point after the third quarter security brought J and Beyonce over to them to meet. Either way I'm sure Kim's head must of exploded out of jealousy .

• Love 5

Well, it would be foolish for her to be jealous because most people in the world know they're never going to meet the future king and queen. Unless I happen to be in a community center or whatever place they're visiting, chances are very slim I'd get to shake a paw or share a glance (and then I'd go buy a lottery ticket because the odds are probably about the same). But then I'm not famous and don't feel entitled to things because I exist. Who knows if she's deluded or simple-minded enough to believe that she'd actually have a chance/reason to formally meet a member of the royal family. If she does, it's because she doesn't get that people who actually do something get an audience with them. Reality television and marriage to a talented rap star with questionable judgment isn't going to cut it, especially when you mix in that sex tape.

Of course, she may be able to catch Harry on a wild night, though I don't think she's young enough for him at this point. If she wants to hit up a royal, Prince Andrew might be more reasonable because he's got quite the history, including one in the adult film industry (if my memory is correct).

• Love 1

Yes Kim is that deluded.   She and Kanye truly believe they are America's royalty and just like William and Kate.    She even tried to time her pregnancy to match that of Kate's so she could claim they were really connected.   Of course, she got pregnant first, so she lied and said North came early because Kim was getting sick.   

Plus she simply cannot stand anyone else getting attention.   She is that narcissitic.

• Love 3

I actually do think Kim has said enough things over the years to make me think she IS delusional and Kim is married to a jackass who actually said she is more influential than Michelle Obama and that she is worthy of a star on the Walk of Fame so yeah I truly feel at the least Kanye feels hes important enough to meet royalty.

• Love 2

Well, it would be foolish for her to be jealous because most people in the world know they're never going to meet the future king and queen. Unless I happen to be in a community center or whatever place they're visiting, chances are very slim I'd get to shake a paw or share a glance (and then I'd go buy a lottery ticket because the odds are probably about the same). But then I'm not famous and don't feel entitled to things because I exist. Who knows if she's deluded or simple-minded enough to believe that she'd actually have a chance/reason to formally meet a member of the royal family. If she does, it's because she doesn't get that people who actually do something get an audience with them. Reality television and marriage to a talented rap star with questionable judgment isn't going to cut it, especially when you mix in that sex tape.

Of course, she may be able to catch Harry on a wild night, though I don't think she's young enough for him at this point. If she wants to hit up a royal, Prince Andrew might be more reasonable because he's got quite the history, including one in the adult film industry (if my memory is correct).

You're forgetting that according to Kanye, both him & Kim are related to royalty, his exact quote:

My daughter is in a position of a level of royalty like the prince and princess in London

See, the same exact thing as William & Catherine.

• Love 2

FWIW my husband was at the Nets game last night and they didnt actually sit next to each other..William and Kate werent even there for the entire game.  At one point after the third quarter security brought J and Beyonce over to them to meet. Either way I'm sure Kim's head must of exploded out of jealousy .

Even though I'm not really a fan of either Beyoncé or Jay-Z, I'm loving that they got to meet Will and Kate just for the very fact that Kim's head likely exploded over missing the photo op of the century.

• Love 2

"When I was 13 my father wrote me a letter. I was unhappy with my body—I developed really early. Every night I would sit in the bath and cry, I prayed my boobs would stop growing. He told me I had a body not many girls have, that later it would lead to attention from men, but that the most important thing was that I was a wonderful girl and I had to understand my self worth."

Somehow I doubt the lifestyle she's been living the past ten years or so is what dear old dad had in mind. It seems to me she finds her self worth in her body and her men, which may explain why gaining all that pregnancy weight was hard for her to cope with. She's perpetuating a vicious cycle by exploiting herself via her body: she's creating an almost impossible standard for herself to live up to, which invites the criticism, which makes her act in even more extreme ways to show us all we're wrong (Paper!), which invites more criticism and comment and so on. Nothing she does implies that she feels she has self worth beyond her body, and as long as she believes that, she'll continue to be vapid and shallow, never pushing herself to try to be and do more.

All my opinion, for what it's worth.

• Love 3

So Kim went out last night and wore a green push up bustier, made in such a way that her boobs look droopy and a satin pink skirt with the weird fit around her hip/waist area and a mangled hem line.

If you're "friends" with so many designers how does this happen?!?!

• Love 1

Seriously, could she be any more of a narcissist? Of course Kim had to turn her weight gain into some diabolical plan by God. The fact is some women carry pregnancy well, some don't. Unfortunately for Kimmy, she's in the latter category. Regardless, whatever fat she gained was going to be lipo'd out and injected into her ass anyways, so what's the big deal?

• Love 5

So Kim went out last night and wore a green push up bustier, made in such a way that her boobs look droopy and a satin pink skirt with the weird fit around her hip/waist area and a mangled hem line.

If you're "friends" with so many designers how does this happen?!?!

That's her usual look, droopy boobs, weird bunching around waist and fucked up hemline. I'm sure Kanye gave her a thumbs up.

• Love 2

I don't think Kim gained all that much weight when she was pregnant.   We can't all be Duchess Kate who barely show.   It's just she tried to dress like she normally did and so it looked worse than it was.

With a letter like that from Dad, no wonder she thinks all she can be is a sex object.   "Men will like you."   Not, "hey sweetie, develop your brain and it won't matter."   NOt, "you are terrific however you look."   Nope, hey big boobs, men will love it, so don't worry.   

• Love 2

I don't think Kim gained all that much weight when she was pregnant.   We can't all be Duchess Kate who barely show.   It's just she tried to dress like she normally did and so it looked worse than it was.

With a letter like that from Dad, no wonder she thinks all she can be is a sex object.   "Men will like you."   Not, "hey sweetie, develop your brain and it won't matter."   NOt, "you are terrific however you look."   Nope, hey big boobs, men will love it, so don't worry.   

She gained a fair bit.   I think she ate like a horse also, and I think a lot of it was junk food so she retained a lot of water. She did say in one interview that instead of maternity clothing she just upsized her normal wardrobe one level. Hence the 20lbs of sausage in a 10lb sack look.    

• Love 1

Not for nothing, but I don't think Duchess Kate eats more than a 1,000 calories a day, even when pregnant. She always looks like she's in desperate need of a cheeseburger and a beer. I think much of Kim's pregnancy weight was water, her face was very full and puffy even early on. I also don't think Kim is that into dieting and working out, her solution is to just go and get plastic surgery.

Good gosh what a dysfunctional family.  You have a mom that pimps her kids out to no end (and no price) and then a father writes his daughter about her body and the attention from  men (he tells her this at 13).  That's the conversation you have, not in person but in a letter?  The girl had self esteem issues and you mention attention from men and you don't think that's the one thing she will grasp on to?  That's like a neon sign for someone like Kim who finds attention equal to love/confidence. I must be living on a different planet because I find that so bizarre.  No wonder Kim is the way she is.  Her blaming God for her weight gain instead of what she was putting in her mouth is just laughable and I don't think even Kim can be that stupid to believe that.  That's the thing God will punish you for Kim - gaining weight.

• Love 2

She gained weight, but it wasn't even a feature of "non maternity clothes" that was the issue. She wore shit that just didn't look good, much like her issue with ALL her wardrobe now.

And that is the problem with how she looked when she was pregnant. She still says people called her fat, but nobody called her fat, they said she looked horrible not because of the weight gain, but because none of her clothes fit her correctly. She just can't understand how bad her clothing choice was.

• Love 1

And that is the problem with how she looked when she was pregnant. She still says people called her fat, but nobody called her fat, they said she looked horrible not because of the weight gain, but because none of her clothes fit her correctly. She just can't understand how bad her clothing choice was.

Yup. Different women show pregnancy differently. Some women grow to, as my not-so-subtle friend described his wife, "parade float" proportions. Hey, they're pregnant. We get that.

What made her look ridiculous was exactly what you described here: trying to squash her growing body - in whatever direction it was growing - into clothing that was made (and sized) for some dreamy vision of her ideal self.

Oh, and those damn shoes. There is no excuse for those damn shoes that she wore.

• Love 3

I thought I read an article where Kim admitted that she made some bad wardrobe choices while pregnant and if she gets pregnant again she'll, you know, wear maternity clothes.  She said that she tried to just go up in sizes.  I remember reading it and thinking - hey!  she knows she looked terrible! 

That said, I will never understand why women try to do this.  Eventually you need maternity clothes!  Even if you hit 7 months, and can get away with your old clothes, you eventually have to have them (I had this pair of pants that fit me until 7.5 months,  I have no idea how.).  And why didn't Kourtney speak up and say - hey, let's go maternity clothes shopping together, trust me you'll be MUCH more comfortable and we can find some cute stuff.  Maybe we'll launch a Kardashian maternity line, there's a huge market there!

As for the letter from her dad, I actually don't think that's a bad thing.  I think Robert Kardashian was acknowledging that he was aware that his daughter was growing up and maturing, rather than trying to ignore what was going on in her life.  I also don't think the message was just "men will like you." but more of a "men will like you, but you remember who you are."  In other words, don't let anybody take advantage of your body and your looks, you control who you will be.  Or pimp-mama-kris in this case.

Wtf.  Why am I defending Kim?

If Kim actually dressed like a normal pregnant woman we would have been deprived of gems like this though

kim-kardashian-whale-dress03-kim-kardash

And of course the oh so comfy shoes:

article-2325813-19D2BE67000005DC-198_634

It would be so boring if she got pregnant again and actually were to start wearing maternity clothes or something!

• Love 6

If Kim actually dressed like a normal pregnant woman we would have been deprived of gems like this though

kim-kardashian-whale-dress03-kim-kardash

And of course the oh so comfy shoes:

article-2325813-19D2BE67000005DC-198_634

It would be so boring if she got pregnant again and actually were to start wearing maternity clothes or something!

Lawd her feet

• Love 3