Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Vicki and Shannon bond over details of an affair while also nursing hangovers. Meanwhile, the other ladies get in deep water while on an excursion. Later, Tamra sparks controversy over girl code, and Meghan surprises the ladies at dinner.

Yes. Remember when she was tearfully spouting about God+marriage+vows following her break-up with Donn and the whispers of him already dating. She does appear to shellac over her affairS. She has more in common with David than she does with Shannon.

Edited by BookElitist
  • Love 17

The only thing worst than women this age spouting out the phrase "girl code" is when they refer to grown men as boys. God, I hate that.

And endlessly refer to themselves as 'girls' as they approach and pass 50. 'Hate that--demeaning, belittling and silly.

Girl Code? Are we back in fucking junior high?

• Love 7

Not me. I'm afraid I almost gasped at Meghan's bitchy comment about Jim's second wife. Something like: "let's just say she's a very unhappy person". I wonder if her alleged unhappiness has anything to do with her husband dumping her for wife #3 - that would be you, Meghan. Ya think?

Meghan's narcissism and stupidity and lack of self-awareness are right up there in Housewifeland.

• Love 13

Not me. I'm afraid I almost gasped at Meghan's bitchy comment about Jim's second wife. Something like: "let's just say she's a very unhappy person". I wonder if her alleged unhappiness has anything to do with her husband dumping her for wife #3 - that would be you, Meghan. Ya think?

You're right, I totally forgot about that part!

• Love 2

There's no evidence that Jim dumped Allison for Meghan or was even acquainted with the Housewife formerly known as Miss King before his second marriage went south. I do think it's inappropriate for Meghan to editorialize on Allison's personality, however, since Mrs. Edmonds #2 isn't participating in the season directly and thus can't defend herself. Meghan could have simply stated that her relationship with Allison isn't a friendly one. The entire premise that Heather is "good friends" with Allison is suggestive of overstatement; Allison has resided full-time in St. Louis for several years and, per Terry, the last time Jim had encountered the children of his close pals the Dubrows was when Coco was an infant.

• Love 1

There's no evidence that Jim dumped Allison for Meghan or was even acquainted with the Housewife formerly known as Miss King before his second marriage went south. I do think it's inappropriate for Meghan to editorialize on Allison's personality, however, since Mrs. Edmonds #2 isn't participating in the season directly and thus can't defend herself. Meghan could have simply stated that her relationship with Allison isn't a friendly one. The entire premise that Heather is "good friends" with Allison is suggestive of overstatement; Allison has resided full-time in St. Louis for several years and, per Terry, the last time Jim had encountered the children of his close pals the Dubrows was when Coco was an infant.

The premise that Heather is good friends with Allison came directly from Heather's mouth in her talking heads. If it is exaggerated in our discussions it is due to Heathers comments back on show 1 or 2 this season. Heather does like to talk everything up.

• Love 4

Well, outside of the TH remark, M did refuse to go there.

Tamra never disappoints. Such a noise about the scuba. Grow a little, you mentally challenged weeble! Nice to see that the hangover doesn't impede your ability to apply the elaborate eye make up! Still, if drinking is the only activity that appeals to you, why travel?

• Love 2

Meghan's narcissism and stupidity and lack of self-awareness are right up there in Housewifeland.

I don't know the timeline but what made me gasp was that she has this bad relationship with this woman, says this about her yet turns around and wishes she was the mother to her children with tears in her eyes. Heffa what?!!? Now that is some next level fuckery. Leann Rimes must be her spirit animal.

Maybe that is why she isn't too happy Meghan.

• Love 8

I don't know the timeline but what made me gasp was that she has this bad relationship with this woman, says this about her yet turns around and wishes she was the mother to her children with tears in her eyes. Heffa what?!!? Now that is some next level fuckery. Leann Rimes must be her spirit animal.

Maybe that is why she isn't too happy Meghan.

Wait, I thought Meghan wanted to replace LuAnn as bioMom, not Allison.

Wait, I thought Meghan wanted to replace LuAnn as bioMom, not Allison.

I got the impression that she was talking about all her stepkids. She mentioned the ones in Louisville and how upset she was that she didn't get to see them as often. 

• Love 1

Gawd, Meghan is such an annoyance

Can't stand Meghan either. It was very interesting when Shannon guessed Meghan had balls under her dress. Wonder if the other HWs may be thinking Meghan is looking a little different?

• Love 16

I wonder if Meghan will replace Camille Grammar as most loathed housewife in her first season?

Camille pulled off a comeback, mostly  because Kelsey was/is such an ass (gross understatement).  I don't think Meghan can pull off a comeback, and I hope she's not offered the opportunity.

• Love 20

These women can't relax and just have a fully fun time on vacations.

I wish Bravo would just cut out all of the pissing, moaning and fighting and realize that us viewers just want to have a fun time with them and not be brought down by all the negativity and bullshit nonsense.

• Love 18

I wonder if Meghan will replace Camille Grammar as most loathed housewife in her first season? She's got my vote.

Camille pulled off a comeback, mostly because Kelsey was/is such an ass (gross understatement). I don't think Meghan can pull off a comeback, and I hope she's not offered the opportunity.

• Love 1

Viicki said that she (and the rest of the cast) didn't see a connection between Meghan and Jimmy and Jeff Lewis agreed.

Jimmy has got a mistress is my guess.

I haven't seen such disinterest in a spouse since the way David treated Shannon. Jim is no longer treating Meghan like a newlywed! The preview was shocking.

What was wrong with vicky' s face on wwhl? Did she have more surgery?

Her face makeup was a few shades too light and her chest seemed sun burned?

Edited by talula
  • Love 2

The scene with Vicki and Shannon on the beach, talking about THE AFFAIR?  The mistress became friends with Shannon say WHAT?  She's right - that is fucked up.  Wow.  And as soon as Shannon thanked Vicki for being a true friend, I turned to my husband and said, "Oh gawd, I wonder how long until we see one betray the other one".  Minutes later we learn it is apparently happening next week.

From the preview...not exactly sure what their (Vicki & Shannon) fight was about. It seemed like it was about Brook's cancer or questions about it with the other ladies. On WWHL Jeff Lewis mentioned he is very good friends with Shannon and David and Vicki kinda said they would get back together.

Shannon I think said the mistress had befriended her and asked about her & David's marriage. It's coming up now after the commercial & see if I can hear what Shannon implied.